Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Am broken

MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Me Broke Too !!! Gimmi 20$

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Even if you are 6ft 6ins you are way too fat.
    Look who's talking. My B M I is 29.5.
    well am trying to reduce as you may guess.
    i eat only once a day(lunch) and that only salad and half a chicken
    I don't think that that is the correct answer. There is a possibility that you could do some harm if you have your body virtually living on stored fat. Reduce the amount you eat each meal. You should only be trying to lose about 2 to 4 pounds a week without medical supervision. Good luck.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    I beleive.....'s Avatar in truth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    You can have 1000 of bikes but it's nothing if you don't use them. You need to be more activ and for that you don't need bike. Rest your car for 2-3 months and you will see results

4. Lounge   -   #24
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    well today i went for same distance and pain was same but lasted a lil lesser then yesterday
    btw am loving it, ill be doing this for 1 month and see what happens.
    and as said i reduced my meals to one from three and its only salad with some chicken.
    should work if not ill...

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Eat 3 small meals a day,don't do this once a day crap because your energy levels will drop and exercise will be torment rather than fun,

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    yep and you'll still be a fat cunt.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude View Post
    yep and you'll still be a fat cunt.
    yeh sure mr.skeleton

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Lounge   -   #28
    I beleive.....'s Avatar in truth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Maybe you should stop eating

9. Lounge   -   #29
    ok so i bought hydroxy cut pills to aid my weight loss thingy, i still walk/jog 2Km(1.2miles) and a five minutes of practice, i changed from 1 shift eating to 2, morning i eat 2 slice bread with very little white cheese on it and same lunch which is salad and a chicken breast on it.
    so...

it was going ok, apart from 7KG in 3 months i lost 3 more since i started pills BUT it stopped reducing and weight jammed at 143KG and only few grams goes up and down.
    i dont know what the hell is wrong, before i go to sleep am starving to death; a person setting next to me can hear what noises my stomach is making and i wait till next morning and my weight is still 143KG, for god sake i eat my lunch at 1pm and dont eat anything till 9am next morning that 20 hours of eating nothing + pills + practice; why the hell its not reducing ?

pills which am using has the instructions to eat 2 pills 3 times a day but where i took the pills they instructed me to eat 2 times a day and should be taken 30-60 mins before each meal. i bought those pills from a professional health care shop so should i go with their recommendation or companies ?
    also me nothing eating anything prior to 2nd shift(pills) effects on losing any weight like not losing it?

Benjamen button

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    to stop the hunger pangs, try to eat more complex carbs - oatmeal - rice - brown brad n crap like that.

those pills are not very good, you're paying for a brand name more than anything.

if you seriously want to loose weight you might have to start measuring cals in everything you eat, get some food charts that measure cals per gram of food

for example:
    like i small egg = 15 grams of protein and 25 grams of fat
    i bowl of rice = 150 grams of carbs

then make a diary of the exercise your doing like this

i hour of slow jogging = 6000 calories burned.

each week yo can look in th diary to see if what you're doing is getting results, then adjust your diet and exercise to suit the best weight loss.

ive got some good books on sports nutrition and weight training, running,swimming, cycling are very good for burning fat, just stay away from oily fatty foods as much as possible.

after a month or two of training you will see results, you wont see much difference unless you keep at it.

good luck
    Last edited by Alien5; 11-05-2007 at 11:30 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast