Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Asking or an FTN invite

read the whole thing welcome to ftn
    zOMG I´m on Abraxas´ ignore list. My life is over!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    why is everyone suddenly a non trader :/
    believe me..thats the reason why i kinda stopped postin much in the invites section..lots of fake people..
    Been There, Done That

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Sorry I did not. I'm super busy with school, female, etc. This thread only caught my eye due to a friend pointing it out. There are a ton of these I miss daily, I just don't have the time to see them all right now.
    np mate n yeah I agree there r lots of FTN requests going around. But when u do have time please try to read my request

It's not as lengthy as this one but as honest as I can be, hopefully I'll get lucky too

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Sorry I did not. I'm super busy with school, female, etc. This thread only caught my eye due to a friend pointing it out. There are a ton of these I miss daily, I just don't have the time to see them all right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    stop trading and you will be successful.
    yes, but you have to have a brain as well.

think about it this way: getting into bt sites, even the most private bt sites are quite easy to get into compared to certain other forms of piracy that are more private and imho better.

people who aim high and beg for sites like ftn don't really realize that sites like ftn are not high, are not insanely private, and are easy to get into.

to obtain a site like ftn try to at least have a reason, because if it is an epenis thing then aim a lot higher than ftn since it will not get you anywhere.

brandon you're f'en awesome. don't get me wrong. i love ftn, but i'm bluntly honest.
    I actually respect honesty quite a bit, so not a problem at all. I'm not sure whether to agree or disagree with the post though because I'm not sure if I totally understand the meaning behind it all. If you mean aim higher as in higher forms of piracy like you mention in your second sentence, then I agree. However those are a bit too high for some people to aim for IMO.

However, I will disagree with the second portion where you say that FTN is easy to get into (i'm relating this to BT sites only, this is where i got a bit confused with your statment) as ftn really is not easy to get into. Statistically speaking we get about an average of 150 new users a month, which really is not a lot compared to other sites(bt sites, not ftp). However, compared to the other forms of piracy, yes FTN is a piece of cake to get into

oh yea, i sent the invite btw.
    i'm glad you're so open and accepting brandon. rereading everything now what I did say sounds quite odd if you think of me comparing ftn to bt only. i guess i could have been a lot more clear. I meant as piracy as a whole.

for example, where ftn might have 5k users a good topsite might have 150 users and when i say 150 i mean a big ass topsite from my experience. most sites I've been on have about 40 members or so and that is plenty. comparing that to 5k is kind of like a joke. you know?
    (why am i explaining the obvious to you?)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

yes, but you have to have a brain as well.

think about it this way: getting into bt sites, even the most private bt sites are quite easy to get into compared to certain other forms of piracy that are more private and imho better.

people who aim high and beg for sites like ftn don't really realize that sites like ftn are not high, are not insanely private, and are easy to get into.

to obtain a site like ftn try to at least have a reason, because if it is an epenis thing then aim a lot higher than ftn since it will not get you anywhere.

brandon you're f'en awesome. don't get me wrong. i love ftn, but i'm bluntly honest.
    I actually respect honesty quite a bit, so not a problem at all. I'm not sure whether to agree or disagree with the post though because I'm not sure if I totally understand the meaning behind it all. If you mean aim higher as in higher forms of piracy like you mention in your second sentence, then I agree. However those are a bit too high for some people to aim for IMO.

However, I will disagree with the second portion where you say that FTN is easy to get into (i'm relating this to BT sites only, this is where i got a bit confused with your statment) as ftn really is not easy to get into. Statistically speaking we get about an average of 150 new users a month, which really is not a lot compared to other sites(bt sites, not ftp). However, compared to the other forms of piracy, yes FTN is a piece of cake to get into

oh yea, i sent the invite btw.
    i'm glad you're so open and accepting brandon. rereading everything now what I did say sounds quite odd if you think of me comparing ftn to bt only. i guess i could have been a lot more clear. I meant as piracy as a whole.

for example, where ftn might have 5k users a good topsite might have 150 users and when i say 150 i mean a big ass topsite from my experience. most sites I've been on have about 40 members or so and that is plenty. comparing that to 5k is kind of like a joke. you know?
    (why am i explaining the obvious to you?)
    No worries
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678