Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 1 iTS Invite for 1 Deserving Member

BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by meroo View Post
    can i have it plz
    Sure
    he needs it to feed the starving children in africa, didnt you know, jeez....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #82
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    @grimms : allright, removed it, i hear you

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #83
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    @grimms : allright, removed it, i hear you
    Don't get me wrong, I like south park i just find it that some (including me) would take offense to a racial joke like that, not really mad per se...but I don't think it belongs in this section of the forum. Thanks for removing it though KFlint.

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

cough grimms cough
    Whats that suppose to mean? I just find it in poor taste to make racial jokes (too touchy of a subject, even though i like south park) I try to stay away from political ones as well (try to).
    Last edited by grimms; 01-16-2008 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #84
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I like south park i just find it that some (including me) would take offense to a racial joke like that, not really mad per se...but I don't think it belongs in this section of the forum. Thanks for removing it though KFlint.
    no problem, i'm sure fatcat didn't post it to thinking it would be an offense for the black community

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

cough grimms cough
    Whats that suppose to mean? I just find it in poor taste to make racial jokes (too touchy of a subject, even though i like south park) I try to stay away from political ones as well (try to).
    read the thread again, this cough means that he suggests to th0r to choose you to get the invite
    Last edited by KFlint; 01-16-2008 at 01:18 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #85
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

read the thread again, this cough means that he suggests to th0r to choose you to get the invite
    I thought that was the meaning as well.

And if I may... I agree with that.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #86
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Oh my fault i thought fatcat was blasting me for bitching about the picture. Sorry fatcat. Just to make it known me and fatcat69 are friends on here so i have nothing against fatcat and also respect his humor and views. I also like his humor and post's very much very good, trustworthy, intelligent fellow. Just felt like the pic may raise some questions (I love southpark and they even blasted jesus) Sorry for misunderstanding. I have nothing against Fatcat69. Had to make that known three times. Cause i like the number 3, like i love fst.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post

Thanks Nemrod and KFlint as well
    Last edited by grimms; 01-16-2008 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #87
    bigdaddykane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i wish the best to the lucky winner and good giveaway m8.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #88
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    haha th0r i feel so bad for you

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #89
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Why?

So far there have been less than 10 requests for the invite, makes my job a lot easier. ;/

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #90
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Oh my fault i thought fatcat was blasting me for bitching about the picture. Sorry fatcat. Just to make it known me and fatcat69 are friends on here so i have nothing against fatcat and also respect his humor and views. I also like his humor and post's very much very good, trustworthy, intelligent fellow. Just felt like the pic may raise some questions (I love southpark and they even blasted jesus) Sorry for misunderstanding. I have nothing against Fatcat69. Had to make that known three times. Cause i like the number 3, like i love fst.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post

Thanks Nemrod and KFlint as well
    Sorry for the delayed reply had to return a rental car, but ya the kflint got it right....

the reason i posted that pic was bc he said that politically incorrect humor was funny, which it is...i thought that was the best season opener ever for southpark by the way.

"I know it but I dont think I should say it"
    crowd "say it randy say it!"
    "ummmm, aw what the hell...niggers" -----note im quoting a cartoon show...so dont flip out-----
    crowd goes silence..camera man leans over
    announcer--"umm the word we were looking for were naggers"
    "oh shit"

no worries grimm's you just missed my humor for a sec, it can happen sometimes...still has my vote btw th0r...

Edit: whoa who deleted that pic...if it can make it past the FCC i think it is fine for a board, as the FCC has the tightest regulations for things like that..thanks to good ole al sharpton

reposting it:
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-16-2008 at 02:36 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast