Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SCL is bad Staff

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    you are bad staff
    funniest quote ever....(or maybe Im high...)
    Last edited by That1Guy; 06-21-2008 at 07:37 AM. Reason: my keyboard sux
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I dont know why we are always angry to staf would we do anything wrong or are we potantially banned.
    Why people writing
    To Staff,

I'm sharing a seedbox with a friend and he is member of this site. And we may seed or leech from there at same time. Please don't disable our accounts because of multiple ip using.
    this is ratio cheater
    anyway I know someone afraid from B**metv staff so they never go to ırc or forums ...
    If we fine why we are afrading ...
    Last edited by RedRansom; 06-21-2008 at 07:54 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    well dude maybe you right and maybe you not but let me explain you something

try to look at it from their side

fact-when site open signup many people open more then 1 account
    1 for their on use and one for trades or what ever it be
    you can see it here many scl account trades lately and it was the same when bcg open the signup too.

now about what you saying with the ip thing
    let me ask you
    did you ever saw 1 guy that cheat or have double account and admit it??
    everybody come here or the traclers irc and say that they innocent and they never cheat or have more then 1 account.
    but the fact is that there is a cheaters & guys who have several account and its hard for the staff to know who realy saying the truth and who isn't, cause not even one single guy ever said "OK you caught I'm guilty"

so what you expect the staff do in something like that? to believe everyone?
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 06-21-2008 at 09:59 AM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i am member there for short time but i feel they are very kindly
    scl is very great community and very nice staff

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    at redransom, you are right about what you said on the mistakes of our own. Yeah i may be at fault for some actions, but if i am, i need to know it. Also When i got my sct account, it worked for a while, I said to trader that if it works for a while i will give ya details. If that is not banned for 2 hours, then it is staffs mistake not my own because if they did ban the account before 2 hours, i would make my trade successfully.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    me too my account is disabled I don't know why?
    they are want to back my account again
    when I upload in SCL they disabled my account now
    they are don't help me and don't understand me too

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by armandox View Post
    me too my account is disabled I don't know why?
    they are want to back my account again
    when I upload in SCL they disabled my account now
    they are don't help me and don't understand me too
    If you uploaded something that you werent suppose to ...then you will suffer the consequences.

Staff is fine there, the problem isnt the staff...its users who break rules then cry because they lose their account.

Its only a torrent site, your life isnt over Move on. lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ahahahah you are right at it, if we are banned for a period of time, that is bearable, but we are banned completely which sucks... i wonder dont they ever make mistakes? dont they misjudge people at all? are they so perfect that we cant even defend our rights?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    ahahahah you are right at it, if we are banned for a period of time, that is bearable, but we are banned completely which sucks... i wonder dont they ever make mistakes? dont they misjudge people at all? are they so perfect that we cant even defend our rights?
    Well look at it from a business perspective...yes maybe sometimes this misjudge. However when they have 2500 users, and 100 mess up....then they are down to 2400. So they open signups and within an hour they are back to 2500.

Its easier for them to just replace you ...as you are a dime a dozen especially if you are a new user there.

Just the way it is im afraid.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i hate scl
    Last edited by DzArEdZ; 01-05-2010 at 04:01 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast