Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: What the FECK is up with BMTV?

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    this is what happens when they open signup

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Now you can feel exactly like we feel for being country-banned from not only one tracker.
    Do we come here and whine?

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by antonioli View Post
    And if i don't have a static ip and i don't want pay for that (static ip)?
    then torrent elsewhere. they don't want you there. get over it, it's not as if everyone with internet access has some right to be there.

It is sad that many good users were banned just because their fellows from their countries are bad users
    if there are more bad users than good users from that country, then I think it's a good idea to ban the whole damn country.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxfafaxxx View Post
    Now you can feel exactly like we feel for being country-banned from not only one tracker.
    Do we come here and whine?
    EXACTLY! the good torrenters from poland and romania have started up their own torrent trackers. I believe that's why there are so many romanian and polish torrent sites.
    Last edited by djkamikaze; 08-06-2008 at 07:15 PM.
    DO NOT SPAM ME FOR INVITES, unless I have offered you one. anybody I don't know who PM's me asking for an invite will be reported to FST staff for spamming me. SPAMMERS are assholes!

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    then torrent elsewhere. they don't want you there. get over it, it's not as if everyone with internet access has some right to be there.
    Don't confuse a situation of banned ip range (of my country) because bad users, and my (and others users) situation, clear?
    It is funny when you say that "they don't want me there" when you don't know anything about that, specifically when i talk with mods and i have a contrary "sensation"...

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Iwas expecting that it would happen at a random time.
    Nothing u can do about it.they don't care about "what you think", and they definately don't care about FST
    Not that their content can't be downloaded at somewhere else.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    no longer on it... BT Rep: +3
    Originally Posted by djkamikaze

@antonioli dont give him any credit... For same people is all white and black without something in in the middle! move on people! its sad but is not the end of the world!

have fun enjoy life. the world isnt over because of that
    Last edited by internazionale 1908; 08-07-2008 at 02:30 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    The Seedman
    They're not trying to be racist- they can only go off of statistics. If a majority of users from a certain country are cheating- they do what they think is necessary to do to secure the tracker.

But to me, it seems a country wide ban is a bit rash and lazy.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    mossy123's Avatar {SouLfiRE} BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I have an idea. Give your account to me and I will carry on using it for you. I mean its a shame to let a good account go to waste. RFLOL

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    no longer on it... BT Rep: +3
    @seedman I didnt talk about racism. Was just an expression because some people dont have middle term... I am not against anyone.

ps: I am not giving my account because I already talk to staff they are not againt everyone. only are trying to countain the problem this way but in long term other measures can or will be apply to save the most users who were already there and had never been such problems

cheers
    Last edited by internazionale 1908; 08-07-2008 at 11:30 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I'm just curious.What is the most usual speed conection in Portugal and Brasil?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast