Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who have e****, waffles or what

Poster
    How's this for an endorsement.
    I used to be staff on Waffles (a moderator), and a couple of months back I asked to have my account disabled and moved to What.CD. In my honest opinion, if you're interested in music, it's the best place to be.
    Last edited by lhnz; 11-12-2008 at 02:44 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by lhnz View Post
    I used to be staff on Waffles (a moderator), and a couple of months back I asked to have my account disabled and moved to What.CD. In my honest opinion, if you're interested in music, it's the best place to be.
    er.
    firstly, they're not mutually exclusive, so I don't see your point.
    2ndly, yeah. right.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    p0ster
    Quote Originally Posted by athenaesword View Post
    er.
    2ndly, yeah. right.
    He really was staff
    See him around the what.cd forums a ton these days

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    wish's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Well I'm a member of what. It's really good music site.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    if you have pedro, you don't need more about flac.
    Last edited by kyrcer; 11-12-2008 at 12:28 PM.
    HT

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by athenaesword View Post
    er.
    2ndly, yeah. right.
    Whether or not they're mutually exclusive is beyond the point. The OP asked which site was better so I told him.

As the other guy has said: I'm not lying, so take your smirk somewhere else please.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    nemrac's Avatar Getting my feet wet BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Both What and Waffles are great sites. Waffles is quite simple to use and has a good bonus system. What is a bit more confusing you use, but once you get the hang of it, the gazelle system is awesome. The cross referencing to other similar artists is out of this world.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I like what.cd more it has all that I need .

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post
    if I have pedro, I don't need more about flac.
    //fixed

I just said a few pages back, that I need them all for FLAC. So no need to answer for me.

I find more albums that I want on Waffles, than I do on Pedro's, and even less on E and What (At least when it comes to proper, for that last one).
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post
    if you have pedro, you don't need more about flac.
    Pedro's is my favorite music site by far. But I wouldn't mind having E to double my lossless content. There is some albums that Pedro's doesn't have at the moment, and E might.

But anyways, when Pedro's doesn't have the lossless album that I'm looking for(which hasn't happened a whole lot, mostly with older jazz my searches at Pedro's have sometimes came up empty) then that is when I have to resort to What. They'll usually have the FLAC I'm looking for. But that's really the only time I download from either What or Waffles.

And I'm always wary about the quality from the shit I down from there. Something I never have to worry about at Pedro's(and I'm sure I wouldn't have to worry about it at E if I ever get in, since a lot of uploaders at Pedro's are uploaders at E, and vice versa).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast