Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: For those who have e****, waffles or what

clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Last night I noticed that invites on waffles were open for about an hour, and they closed before I was able to send my friend one >.<

What is the invite system like on What? Could someone throw me an invite, or is it something I need to trade for?

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    Last night I noticed that invites on waffles were open for about an hour, and they closed before I was able to send my friend one >.<

What is the invite system like on What? Could someone throw me an invite, or is it something I need to trade for?

you never NEED to trade for invites , but this is the wrong section for asking for invites. try the invite sections.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post

you never NEED to trade for invites
    Agreed, but in terms of other trackers how hard/easy is it to get an account on what?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

A lot harder with your BT rep showing, which seems to me has a trading past. And having included that last bit in your post just made it worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thanks to Gazelle, What is a notch above Waffles, but Waffles is still pretty good. I have no idea about E****.

edit: lhnz was staff on waffles at one time as he says

Last edited by colbert; 11-12-2008 at 10:25 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post

you never NEED to trade for invites
    Agreed, but in terms of other trackers how hard/easy is it to get an account on what?
    It's not too hard. They're trying to get as many users as possible (in order to reach the activity level that OiNK once had). Invites are open all the time, although the only people with invites are generally only those that have uploaded at least one torrent.

If you don't know anybody with an invite then you can be interviewed on bitrate/encoding topics and somebody will invite you for free. No trades or anything!
    Just read here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4555923_offi...ng-anyone.html

Since you say you're in Waffles you probably have the required knowledge to get in. I'd have a go if I was you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i haven't tried waffles, but from what i hear. what.cd is much easier to get in their admins can be dicks and full of themselfs. What.cd has more selection but whaffles has a better slection. Correct me if i am wrong.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    i have waffles only. i like it, but there are a lot of more rare albums that i haven't been able to find on it that i would have had no problem finding on oink. so i'm out to get a what invite, hoping that the two of them combined will give me more luck with searches.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    p0ster
    Quote Originally Posted by b1oodyh3ll View Post
    i haven't tried waffles, but from what i hear. what.cd is much easier to get in their admins can be dicks and full of themselfs. What.cd has more selection but whaffles has a better slection. Correct me if i am wrong.
    What's the difference between a bigger selection and a better selection? One has better songs? that's really a matter of opinion anyway

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about proper rips (FLAC/LOG/CUE) of the music he's into.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast