Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats-Games Review

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    BCG has never been frequent for signups. Back in 07/08 it was completely closed with no invites, then it started opening sporadically in intervals which let a few members in at a time, but quite frequently. Now it seems to open up every so often but when its open its easy enough to just sign up, you dont have to refresh or anything. Well this is going by their news announcements, it might be a little different in reality.

Point being, you should bookmark the signup page and check back every day or so if you really want an account. You're either very lucky and with a friend who happens to have a referral, or else you'll have to be very dedicated. Worth it for the best source in video game warez, and when you're in you'll treasure your account.

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Back in 07/08 it was completely closed with no invites, then it started opening sporadically in intervals which let a few members in at a time, but quite frequently.
    Are you sure about being completely closed in 2007? I remember making an account there back in the day, to get a game pack they had and I couldn't find elsewhere. Lost it to inactivity.

During the mid-2008 flickering open signups, you had to be fast. There were even tutorials on how to quickly complete the process using Check4Change and that auto form filling addon for Firefox.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #43
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    Wow, amazingly old review, but I love the site anyways.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarkial View Post
    Wow, amazingly old review
    Champo101 posted a newer one a couple of pages back.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #45
    look's nice !

thanks !

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #46
    Very easy to get in !
    Nice content,on old torrents sometimes slow speed.

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #47
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by be-miz View Post
    Very easy to get in !
    Nice content,on old torrents sometimes slow speed.
    well torrent sites cant really win can they.

too many seedboxes on the site. hard to seed back.

old torrents are slow

but the only way to have fast old torrents with 1-2 seeders, are if seedboxes are on them, and then if they are, its hard to seed back that old torrent, because the seedbox bullies you out of seeding. so its the 1st problem all over again.

we cant please everyone all the time. (but we try with our SP system)

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #48
    Thats right ! It's hard to keep a good ratio for user with bad connections like 2000er DSL.If any tracker use seed points it will be easier.

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #49
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    off-topic: how come my DL shows 7.83 GB while 2 days ago it was around 11.80 GB ?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #50
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    off-topic: how come my DL shows 7.83 GB while 2 days ago it was around 11.80 GB ?
    Did you download one of the recycled torrents. When you have seeded it back the download comes off the global ratio.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast