Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a wild idea

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't suppose you would consider creating access requirements for certain other sections like the ones in place for the invite/trade sections?

I seriously get sick of disinterested wanks making one word posts in the movie/TV section never to be seen again as soon as they are able to start asking /trading for something.
    If they (obviously) have no real interest in the sections they are exploiting then fuck them and seal them all in a cage(the bt section) and let them babble incoherently to one another at their moronic leisure.

Btw I understand that will likely make the movie section basically dead(er) but that imo is still preferable to the relentless MINDLESS spam.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Also, remove all of Idol's posts where he gives terrible reviews to terrible movies. He should have known better. And yes I'm seconding the first post, making this the 2nd 1.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Also, remove all of Idol's posts where he gives terrible reviews to terrible movies. He should have known better. And yes I'm seconding the first post, making this the 2nd 1.
    I can only comment on what I watch.Not my fault that I'm drawn to shite.

Also can you ban use of the word "meme".
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-02-2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Honestly, I think I would view, and participate in, the movie/tv section more if those disinterested (as described by Idol) posters stayed out. The concept for the section is "discussion" unless I'm mistaken. Those posts add nothing to discussion, and take from anyone who would consider frequenting.

Those who would go to the movie/tv section straight away for discussion of the topics will find their way back to the section as soon as they reach the 10 posts, or whatever. The only ones kept out are post-counters. Let them splatter BT with their ooze.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Reminds me of the scene in Holy Grail where the "witch" is being hauled away by the mob (after weighing the same as a duck) and she comments, "Well, that was a fair trial..."
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I'm glad that they decided to hire a Mod with a sense of humour to even things out.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Send them to the lounge to make their 20 posts over the course of a month or whatever the current restrictions are.

As much as I'm very fond of the 87 people who regularly post there, the traffic might be invigorating. I'd delete the particularly inane spam with impunity and it would give me something to do when Dave isn't being a tit.

It might work out to the benefit of the bit-tard section. We're knee deep in silk purses.
    Warning, subtlety above.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    I can always be more of a tit for you manker.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    IMO the whole access restrictions in the BT section need to be removed altogether, for the benefit of the rest of the forum.
    I've been saying it for years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast