Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Threatening to kill people on the internet is fun wmanker, ask your mates chavis and Sophie. They told me so just after I found them conspiring to murder me, where's your sense of humour? Can't you take a joke?
    If you threatened to kill me, I'd lol in your internet face.
    It's somewhat different when you threaten to kill someone when you were lounging around on their balustrade just the other week in a blatant intimidation tactic.

Do you see, Dave. Do you.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:52 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I agree. Call the police and get a restraining order on this piece of filth. Dave needs to go bye bye until he can quit stalking, harassing, and threatening a woman who doesn't want him around.

And, Dave. Squeam's comments (the ones you loom in invisible mode to read) ALL indicate that she thinks you are an imbalanced creep. Take a hint. WE ALL THINK YOU ARE A MESSED UP FUCKING LOSER.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #104

5. Lounge   -   #105
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That can't possibly be right manker, next you'll be suggesting that taking digs at someone whos real life you fucked around with for five years, wouldn't be a nice way to behave... That doesn't compute. I know you don't believe that...after all you are one of those who has been defending your friends right to behave like that towards me, haven't you?
    What can't possibly be right.
    I surely would lol if you threatened to kill me, as you're just a name on a message board from my point of view - and it surely is different if you threaten someone who you've had close contact with irl and who's place you've been to recently in an intimidatory manner and against whom you hold a tangible grudge.

It's certainly the way any rational person would see the situation, Dave.
    Do you have rational policemen and women in London, Dave. One would assume as much.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #106

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:51 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    If only she hadn't forced you to come here and post. If only.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:51 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    What can't possibly be right.
    I surely would lol if you threatened to kill me, as you're just a name on a message board from my point of view - and it surely is different if you threaten someone who you've had close contact with irl and who's place you've been to recently in an intimidatory manner and against whom you hold a tangible grudge.

It's certainly the way any rational person would see the situation, Dave.
    Do you have rational policemen and women in London, Dave. One would assume as much.
    How would I know, I don't live in London.

I do know what you mean about being threatened by someone who seemingly holds a tangable grudge against you. Your friend has threatened me more than once up here. When she's not posting digs at me that is... You know to satisfy her grudge, lyke. Worse yet she knows my home address and has used that in threats agsinst me.
    Starting to get worried, Dave, eh. That's self evident in your recent prose there.
    I bet you're actually regretting posting it now. Even though you're a macho divvy who will never admit he was wrong.

I think if I was in your shoes, I'd probably warn my missus. She won't be happy to have a couple of uniforms turn up to warn her fuckspastic of a husband to keep away from a younger girl that he obsesses over but she might agree to keep the kids ignorant of your latest abject failure.
    But only if you tell her, Dave.

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast