Page 356 of 545 FirstFirst ... 256306346353354355356357358359366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahahahahaha View Post
    Of course I'm reading chavis, how else am I to wait for manker to make the mistake which will allow me to dish out to him in real life that which he dished out to me.
    It's that first line of the diatribe which is so marvelously mental, he is sitting there plotting his revenge against all the nasty cunts that through him out of the gang, but is reserving a special place for the ringleader, the big meanie, manker.
    The fact that he is a loon with a confrontational posting style that trolls for angry responses, then immediately acts the victim when people do respond in anger, has nothing to do with his banning in his mind, because as deeply narcissistic as he is, he can do no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by hahahahahahaha
    Just as all of you deliberately decided you could do to me, I am now your equal, I shall act like you of you and hurt anyone I like, both online and in real life. That's why you all banned me remember, because you scum can't handle being treated as you treat others.
    Now this is another wonderful unreality. There is no we all banned him, staff don't take votes on what should be done, they do it, at the point of being banned the rOA a/c already had multiple warnings, far more than any normal user would be given before disablement, the fact that from the board's point of view he continues to be one of only two nuisance posters who regularly spams the board simply confirms that original judgement even more.

The other part of the statement though is more than slightly mental too, the fact that he shall act like all of us and hurt anyone he likes both online and in real life, I don't think Dave is capable of telling the difference between real life and online, if he did he wouldn't be babbling like this after all no one has physically turned up at his address unannounced to lean on the balustrade/porch railing/whatever the fuck he has. If we were all such horrid people we would treat everyone like Dave, but we don't, there are other posters here that come in and go out all the time, none are as confrontational or looking to provoke a reaction as the rOA a/c was (as it did on other forums, I have read his trials and tribulations on mumsnet also).
    The simple fact is if you start out with the intention to troll on a forum like this you had better bring a big set of balls, Dave just doesn't have the equipment.

Last edited by Artemis; 07-28-2012 at 09:29 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #3552
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    My cat has caught a moth. It has one damaged wing and is trying to get away but instead it can only move around in concentric circles. The cat is amused.

3. Lounge   -   #3553
    Update: said moth has managed to flap underneath a door into a cupboard. The cat is distraught.

4. Lounge   -   #3554
    Well fish it out, it's only use is as a cat toy now anyway!

5. Lounge   -   #3555
    I don't interfere with nature's ways, Artemis.
    The cat caught the moth, the moth got away. Maybe it will live, maybe it won't. Who am I to judge?

6. Lounge   -   #3556
    I get 'it' just fine chavis, it's you who never had a fucking clue, you still haven't.

I still run forums manker, I unlike you have never personally attacked anyones real life, I unlike you have never banned someone just because I don't like them.

Artemis,

Congratulations, I think that's the most amusing piece of complete bollocks I think I have ever read on FST. You all made this about real life... remember when you all decided to fill the FST lounge with verbal abuse aimed at "Dave", "Dave Dowell" no less, and not just the FST lounge, you scum set me up my own dedicated site where you could verbally abuse "Dave". Remember when you absolute scum decided you could stalk my real life and the tell me details about my children, and about other sites I have used, I do.

Don't let that stop you trying to sit up here and try to deny that you are all absolute scum, and that my intentions to invade one of your personal lives are mental. Just remember if I'm mental for having the intention of invading your personal life, you're all mental for doing it to me first.

7. Lounge   -   #3557
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I don't interfere with nature's ways, Artemis.
    The cat caught the moth, the moth got away. Maybe it will live, maybe it won't. Who am I to judge?
    I'm slightly more pragmatic when it comes to the life of an insect, but then our cats don't usually let things get away, they turn up with a lovely assortment of recently deceased fauna and dump it on the backstep for us to admire, sometimes we only get half of what it originally was (sort of a guess what that lump of fur was game) and we are supposed to be so thrilled by the bleeding corpses.

8. Lounge   -   #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherone View Post
    I get 'it' just fine chavis, it's you who never had a fucking clue, you still haven't.

I still run forums manker, I unlike you have never personally attacked anyones real life, I unlike you have never banned someone just because I don't like them.

Artemis,

Congratulations, I think that's the most amusing piece of complete bollocks I think I have ever read on FST. You all made this about real life... remember when you all decided to fill the FST lounge with verbal abuse aimed at "Dave", "Dave Dowell" no less, and not just the FST lounge, you scum set me up my own dedicated site where you could verbally abuse "Dave". Remember when you absolute scum decided you could stalk my real life and the tell me details about my children, and about other sites I have used, I do.

Don't let that stop you trying to sit up here and try to deny that you are all absolute scum, and that my intentions to invade one of your personal lives are mental. Just remember if I'm mental for having the intention of invading your personal life, you're all mental for doing it to me first.
    ....and we're back

You are like a kids windup toy, just carefully wind the clockspring, hit the button and all the lights go off and it goes racing around in different directions.

It is funny to see you do it, I don't know how long it will continue to amuse me, but for now, this simple lunatic flurry of yours is glorious, you really are a prize, it's like having your own insane jack in the box.

9. Lounge   -   #3559
    Oh you definitely need to hang around then, when the time comes I shall provide you with a nice video that will have you rolling on the floor laughing about how mental all of this is.

I imagine it's quite incongruous for you all, especially for you who proclaims himself to have some understanding of the human psych. To discover that there are some people out here who don't have to fuck off into the distance if/when you abuse them. That there are some people for whom your rather pathetic excuses about "how it's only the internet and nothing I say or do matters" and how "nothing any of us say can have any consequences, because it's only something being said by someone who you will never know". The rather special bullies one about "how it's only a laugh, innit"... I can see why someone who hides behind such pathetic justifications for their behaviour towards others would find it completely mental to discover that there are some to whom the power of words is actually something very real.

That's why you believe you can go around stealing other peoples facebook foaties and use them as a form of abuse, without consequence. That's why you believe you can not only invade other peoples lives and personally abuse them and every aspect of their real life. Because you're all stupid enough to believe that the words you use are irrelevant, and that because they're irrelevant to you, so you can decided that they'll be irrelevant to others. It's why you can take the vicious lies spewed forth in that PM, and believe nothing will come of you verbally abusing the target of those lies, because you're all genuinely stupid enough to believe that because your words have no meaning for you, they must have no meaning for anyone else. Or that even if they do hurt that other person, that person will have no option than to just take it and fuck off into the distance.

You are all the most interesting study into the stupidity of people I have ever seen. You most certainly fit the definition of "sheeple" I've often seen referenced, all being stupid enough to believe that me and my mates can all follow each other into being personally nasty towards another person without consequence, because we "all believe we can".

As we're having this lovely discussion about what is and isn't 'mental' Artemis, here's a questsion for you.

In the history of humanity how many humans do you think have been killed through the misuse of words?

Tell me again about how your (and your mates) rather pathetic excuse about how "it's only the internet" provide you (and them) with a get out clause for your words.

From where I'm sitting the history of how damaging words can be, demonstrates perfectly clearly that only a complete retard would believe an excuse like "it's only the internet" would provide them with a get out clause.
    Last edited by anotherone; 07-28-2012 at 11:34 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #3560
    junglebook's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

You don't seem too addicted to being able to fucking spell. You do seem to have a full on daily habit of being a spastic, though.
    Daily ? Dream on but you are the O-mighty Veteran. Suck my penis, please.

Fuck, We could turn this shit into craigslist in a day.

P.s If anybody has a spare craigslist invite id most appreciatte one.
    Last edited by junglebook; 07-29-2012 at 12:54 AM.