Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking women... the mini series... part 5

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Oh! I'm fully aware of that, which is why I won't be engaging in any kind of private discussion with you, without copying in the man who decided he would expose me to your mercy.
    You need a chaperone.

Bless.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #182
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Funny you should say that, I was just about to PM him to commend his restraint after what you posted about his son. He behaved with dignity and class in the face of a post which is unheralded it its vileness.

Chapeau, mbm
    That's cool, I should state upfront that as he has publicly declared his intention to attempt to bully me off of this board, and that as any response I make to him is only going to result in me being banned. I will be using the board report feature to report any of his hate filled posts that he makes at or about me.

It'll be interesting to see how long his campaign of hatred is allowed to continue.
    Poor widdle Dave.

At least you don't have to worry about me showing up at your place of residence...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #183
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:02 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #184
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It seems that before I even knew I was a mod, the other mods decided just to keep an eye on it, so I reckon that's what will happen.
    As a mod you can see that I asked them to look at it, when you were fully engaged in participating in the campaign of nastiness against me.
    Campaign of nastiness

d'awwh.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #185
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Afternoon, Dave. What's occurring this fine Sunday.

You've got your knick-knacks in a knot today, Dave, and no mistake. You didn't see that one coming, Dave. Shit, neither did I.

6. Lounge   -   #186
    This forum requires that you wait 180 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 120 seconds.
    Nice comeback, Dave. One of your most brilliantly expressed, I must say...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #187
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:02 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #188
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    I think what you're suggesting is to ban Dave for his own good.

I've posted that I think it's unhealthy for Dave to continue posting in that manner and that he ought to ignore people, including me, who goad him about this.
    But it's only advice, I don't think forcibly taking the right of reply away is the right thing to do, at least not permanently.
    That is exactly what I'm suggesting.

But you won't, even when it's quite clear that the person in question is unable to detach himself from the issues at hand, and make what is clearly a sensible decision?

The guy cannot let it go... will not let it go... and cannot see that people are continually ripping the piss out of him for their own amusement...

"not taking the right of reply away" is a complete kop out, or another way of saying... "yeah I know it's for his own good, but this is too much funbut the guy has rights to you know...".

The only other scenario is that the guy is quite possibly the best troll I've ever come across, and if that is the case then a troll who has made some of the statements/comments that he has, should have been removed from the forums a long, long time ago.

Dave/reject, or whatever else he's to be called knows himself that this repeated BS day in, day out, does him no good at all... but he can't allow himself to walk away from it... he has some perverse idea that he must stand his ground... and will therefore continue in the same vein, and this issue won't go away.

Let the spectacle continue, I suppose...
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

9. Lounge   -   #189
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    I think what you're suggesting is to ban Dave for his own good.

I've posted that I think it's unhealthy for Dave to continue posting in that manner and that he ought to ignore people, including me, who goad him about this.
    But it's only advice, I don't think forcibly taking the right of reply away is the right thing to do, at least not permanently.
    That is exactly what I'm suggesting.

But you won't, even when it's quite clear that the person in question is unable to detach himself from the issues at hand, and make what is clearly a sensible decision?

The guy cannot let it go... will not let it go... and cannot see that people are continually ripping the piss out of him for their own amusement...

"not taking the right of reply away" is a complete kop out, or another way of saying... "yeah I know it's for his own good, but this is too much funbut the guy has rights to you know...".

The only other scenario is that the guy is quite possibly the best troll I've ever come across, and if that is the case then a troll who has made some of the statements/comments that he has, should have been removed from the forums a long, long time ago.

Dave/reject, or whatever else he's to be called knows himself that this repeated BS day in, day out, does him no good at all... but he can't allow himself to walk away from it... he has some perverse idea that he must stand his ground... and will therefore continue in the same vein, and this issue won't go away.

Let the spectacle continue, I suppose...
    kop out, are you a scouser
    /ban

Nah, I know what you mean.
    It's no fun for me to rip the piss out of Dave. Not any more. I made a fantastic post about fish and barrels recently to illustrate this. I won't do it any more unless I'm particularly bored, I guess.

I am sincere, however, when I say that I don't believe in taking away the right to reply. I honestly don't and won't.
    The decision to log out remains with Dave.

Unless he gets himself banned by doing something like he did last night or something else which me or a different mod thinks could cause harm to another member.

Or, I suppose, if a different mod agrees with what you're saying.

10. Lounge   -   #190
    It seems your friends are attempting to bait me so that manker can use his newly acquired mod powers to ban me, so basically there's a shit load of post reporting going on.
    To quote the great bird (Tweety, not Big)..."Help! Help! Somebody save me! Heeeelp!" and "Ooohhh what a hypotwit!

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast