Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: favorite TV show

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Personally, I find certain classes of amines the most repulsive.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Probably the ones involving tentacles.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    ...and only watch cool stuff and basically pox of the viewing preferences of the general population,mindless cattle that they are although just once I would like to see someone admit to liking The Bachelorette.
    Okay I admit it! (Actually... I've never watched; let alone ever heard of it, but I hoped to put a smile on IdolEyes787 face .)

I just mainly loathe watching commercials.

('nuff said.)

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle;3704141
    [B
    Okay I admit it![/B] (Actually... I've never watched; let alone ever heard of it, but I hoped to put a smile on IdolEyes787 face .)

I just mainly loathe watching commercials.

('nuff said.)
    I basically pvr everything so I don't have to deal with the evil that is advertising.Before I started doing that the commercials got so bad that I took to timing the show/commercial ratio and I'm not making this up but I've seen it as bad 3 minutes of show to 5 minutes of commercials.

Actually I'm toying with the idea of getting rid of my cable entirely as it costs me like $1500 bucks a year and for at most 6 shows that I truly want to watch.
    For that kind of per series investment I figure it would just be cheaper in the long run to produce them myself.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    For that kind of per series investment I figure it would just be cheaper in the long run to produce them myself.
    Touché!

(I'd watch them as long as there were no commercials.)

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Not to say that as a form of entertainment TV isn't all it's cracked up to be but I've got 1067* available channels and there is still nothing on today that I can be bothered to watch.
    *actual fact

Anyone interested in buying a large flat screen soon to have a shoe through it?

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Friends...well I liked it so much that I watched the whole show 3 times and still I never felt bored and wud like to strt again

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    I've got 1067 channels ,actually 1083 but I blocked all the ones that air Friends.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    I've got 1067 channels ,actually 1083 but I blocked all the ones that air Friends.
    I wish I were as cool as you. I only have 80 channels to ignore

I stopped watching TV years ago and simply began to download the shows. Most of what I watch doesn't air here or is several seasons behind on schedule.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    I basically pvr everything so I don't have to deal with the evil that is advertising.
    Adverts on TV make the heckles on the back of my neck stand up, feelings range from mild irritation to sometimes outright rage.

I watched a U.S. show from 2011 called 'I Faked My Own Death' last night, very funny but apparently true stories ..
    Want to see: 'I Almost Got Away With It' aswell ,
    Also i like 'Ghost Adventures' and 'Paranormal Witness' but the former now sometimes makes me feel like having an epileptic fit the way one scene jumps to another so fast. It didn't used to be like that.

Was into 'Worlds Worst Tenants' but it looks a tad fake, entertaining though ...
    Last edited by RhuBarb; 07-16-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast