Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Jew

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    In fact, read some of the Lounge's similar threads (ignore EVERYTHING that has to do with Dave, because he's actually not welcome), and notice how each of us has taken similar hazings. The fact that you've got your own thread is more of a welcome than it is a piss off.
    When someone is unwelcome, the tone is FAR more unpleasant than this.
    I meant
    FAR.
    You seem to think your answer is Intelligent and makes it ok....

Tone or whatever you want to call it , when children want to play together and one becomes bored of the same spewing garbage , instead of staying with the group , he decides to go play somewhere else in the room
    To me that is human nature.....

And you may not like Dave and I really don't know him , but the last couple of days he has been here it seems like he rather debate in some of the conversations rather than spewing repetitive nonsense to make people not post.....

It is amazing that The Drawing Room has not been used since December , with all the intelligent people posting here that is really strange to me...

RE: What Dave did in the past is not forgivable and I will go with what you say.........
    Last edited by shaina; 06-14-2015 at 03:17 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Again Grow UP and act your age , I know you are way more mature and constructive than this
    Met him, have you?

Meg can be the most childish person on this board, when he wants to be.

I also noticed that you shot Meg down for his post, yet ignored the fact that I started the trend in the previous post. You should not single out one individual when a group is to blame. That is unfair and biased.

Meg cannot help what he writes. When he sits in front of his screen, a little bit of Muslim comes out, and he writes the first thing that comes to mind, even if it is diatribe. It is his nature.

So, I think Meg is Jew for an apology, don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    You can be a smartass Fox (And I did notice you first , but decided to see the followers first then comment and of course I figured Idol ) ....
    But I still like your writing skills a lot

Keep up the great writing and decrease the other parts

4. Lounge   -   #14
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    And you may not like Dave and I really don't know him , but the last couple of days he has been here it seems like he rather debate in some of the conversations rather than spewing repetitive nonsense to make people not post.....
    Wow, you really don't know the guy, do you? All he ever did was spew repetitive nonsense and make empty threats. I remember a particular post he made about a certain female member here, threatening to decapitate her and put her head on a post.

Regardless of how he might act now, I'm sure he's still the same paranoid psycho he always was. He might be better at hiding it now possibly, but it will surface again eventually. A leopard can't change it's spots.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

5. Lounge   -   #15
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Wow, you really don't know the guy, do you? All he ever did was spew repetitive nonsense and make empty threats. I remember a particular post he made about a certain female member here, threatening to decapitate her and put her head on a post.
    Regardless of how he might act now, I'm sure he's still the same paranoid psycho he always was. He might be better at hiding it now possibly, but it will surface again eventually. A leopard can't change it's spots.
    I would never dispute what Meg ever says about posters here ... I know he speaks the truth.. But thanks for the heads up Teflon , it is appreciated..
    I was trying to make a point to have a better debate on a real subject instead of repeditive nonesence ..
    And again thanks for the heads up ...
    Last edited by shaina; 06-14-2015 at 12:25 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No offense to your religion but this being Sunday shouldn't you be in temple or something?
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I think they do that on Saturday. Sunday is reserved for gorging on cheeseburgers and lobster or something, i think
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Google says that Sunday is the Sabbath so obviously either you are wrong or the internet is broken.

As you haven't made billionaires out of otherwise worthless geeks then I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with the internet on this one.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Also banks are closed on Sunday so Jews need something else to do on that day.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    I thought Shabbat was on Saturday? Of course, the extent of my knowledge of this comes from The Big Lebowski, so...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast