Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tired of looking for sct so...

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I dont really get people, they dont give the value some trackers deserves... Ok i am looking for tt, but even if i dont get it, it is not the end of the world for me.It is actually nothing but just a tracker, come one guyz, nothing to exaggerate...I was looking for sct at first, then after an incident, i realized that what i have is really enough... If there is no tt, there is tr, if there is no sct, there is scc. A friend of mine was looking for tl invite recently, since my invites were removed, i gave him scc account. He says he found what he was looking for... What people are doing is nothing but insulting the trackers they have via wishing more and more, at least this is the way i see it. Also people also question whether they are worthy for a tracker, if it is the dream tracker, how can ya think that you are worth it? I mean, you are not gonna just be a leecher and seeder right? I couldnt actually, now i started thinking whether i shall get them or not. Also i believe there are guyz who will make better use of the tracker than i do. Yeah i do want it, but that shall not make me selfish enough to use any means necessary to eliminate all potential candidates...
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-12-2008 at 02:53 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    lol?

u want me to read all this

damnit

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    I did say i gave my scc account??? i gave him an invite

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    at 20 bucks a pop, the sad truth is here that no one is just gonna give away invites that were paid for just like that, without something in return. only hope is that maybe someone who still has some from accumulation of generosity from the staff(which isn't often) to get one for free(and only after jumping through hoops)..

other than that..... good luck
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Invites to ScT are 20 bucks a pop O.O Wow.

And Bilkenter, I like how you said "any means necessary to eliminate all potential candidates...", as if you are going to kill them or something LOL.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    at 20 bucks a pop, the sad truth is here that no one is just gonna give away invites that were paid for just like that, without something in return. only hope is that maybe someone who still has some from accumulation of generosity from the staff(which isn't often) to get one for free(and only after jumping through hoops)..

I got mine for free although not from here, making friends with the right people is the way forward
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 07-12-2008 at 05:45 PM.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

I got mine for free although not from here, making friends with the right people is the way forward
    Gross, then you talk about friends... it is more gross than ever
    u seem like napoleon a little using josephine for his political career, the only difference is the person you use, and the career

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    ratio test are useless these days they blurr the whole damn thing
    profile links are also ratio proofs

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post

Gross, then you talk about friends... it is more gross than ever
    u seem like napoleon a little using josephine for his political career, the only difference is the person you use, and the career
    What are you gibbering on about bilkenter I see your posts are starting to return to the usual rubbish that have no point.

Anyway I'll try and respond to your comment, I'm very flattered that you think I'm like Napoleon a great man indeed however, I never used anyone, a friend gave me an invite, is that a difficult concept for you to understand ?, with regards to "furthering my career", I'm not quite sure what you mean by this since I've been involved in this caper for over 20 years so I think I've peaked already, I don't need or ask anything from anyone here or anywhere else except for the odd bit off advice when I'm struggling to source hard to find files.

You don't know me at all, yet you seem to think your in the position to sum up me and everything I stand for in one silly post that once again sounds like it's been written by a kid that thinks they know it all and are oh so much more intelligent than the rest of us.

Don't make me laugh
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 07-12-2008 at 05:59 PM.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    this dude sounds arrogant and also why would some1 pay for an invite for you when they dont even know you? give me one good reason why
    it's the same as filesharing, you also upload to ppl u dont know
    interesting thing is, i did this same post about two years ago for oink, and better than working out and getting the invite from a good guy, was seeing ppl enjoyed it and found funny

two years after i'm homo, arrogant, etc.. what's going on with the comunity? lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast