Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: I LOve You BCG

lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    whats the big deal with the pre?? we're only talking about 1 day late.
    I don't remember me bleeding for waiting 1 day. I have no rush.
    still BCG have many versions release (like nstc-j) that non tracker has.
    I never said anything about their pretimes being a big deal. That post was directed towards towards stoi to not take to heart lukee's post, and his five hour remark. Nothing else.

And 1 day late? Noone said anything about day late pre's. I can't remember at all ever waiting at blackcats a full day for a game I wanted after it's been pre'd(not that would be a horrible thing though). From what I've seen most games are usually on the tracker anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours after pre.
    I never criticized blackcats for their pre's. It was just a remark.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    I love BCG! They got this game called 50 cent Bulletproof that absolutely no other tracker got. And with the SP mod I didn't have to worry about it hurtin' my ratio!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    To Funkin, how are you sir, I don't know if you remember me, I was one of the first posters here who were one of countless who lost there accounts in the changeover. You contacted me to let me know when the referral system would be up. No pressure, just wanted to stay updated and see what was happening in the BCG world. Any update is appreciated, thanks.

Former member
    nero84

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    kingrichard, hang around for a while and try to become active, and once you're able to pm send me one.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    I think BCG is the best because there site is only games and there rules are there to keep it moving smooth. Besides the loosing of my acount I still think they are the best. And when I do get back into the community I will be happy not to have to rely on the scene. Thanks Stoi and to the whole BCG Staff

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    If you are a gamer there isn't a better site. You might get scene releases a little faster on some trackers, but you don't get the massive range or excellent community that BCG offers you. Where else would you get a complete A-Z of Sega Saturn releases FFS.

Good luck getting back on BCG peeps.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    I do not know many games trackers, but I do know blackcats. I was one of the many users that got deleted because of the changes (I know is our fault), and since then I am looking for a way to get into it again.

The seeders-leechers ratio is really good and I never had problems downloading any game, and I download many, many games.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think that BCG is the best and they have a good comunity

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Senseless bump.

Closed.

yo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345