Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Afl/footbal Sux.

Originally posted by SnnY+29 September 2003 - 12:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 29 September 2003 - 12:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@29 September 2003 - 12:19
    the last time i posted about hentai/anime, i was told the average age of the girls/woman depicted in hentai/anime was 14
    You have to select what you watch, avoiding hentai is really common sense.

And as for the rest: while the Japanese do have an obsession with Kawaii, there are Animes that don&#39;t deal in that type of crap, Ghost in the Shell is a good example. Choose and don&#39;t generalize. [/b][/quote]
    i can generalise all i want, thank you very much

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by huuramis@29 September 2003 - 14:01
    onegai teacher and onegai twins is not hentai, its echhi.
    Don&#39;t worry, i was only messing with third gen., I don&#39;t even know your age, I can&#39;t say what you should or should not watch.

Hope you like project A-Ko btw, I left you a few links in your thread so you can investigate some of the animes that were mentioned.

@3rd:

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    hehe

well i need somehelp right now, i need the hash for onegai twins episode 10, because i only have from episode 1 to 9 in my download list.

thnx in advanced.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I&#39;m not the best person to ask (all my stuff comes from other sources), go back to your original thread and ask there.

Check for it in the verified sections or something, and if you can&#39;t find anything there, make a request in requests (I see you did that already).

Hope you get what you want

5. Lounge   -   #35
    There are better things to get angry about in Australia like how they lock up Refugees in concentration camps( and yes they are i have been to one).

As for Afl I dont really care much for Sport i do watch it from time to time and it is far better than American football far more free flowing instead of watching boring set plays.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Here we go again.C&#39;mon you BLADES

7. Lounge   -   #37
    All forms of football require different skills, so saying one is better than another all comes down to personal preference.

I like Rugby League the best, and Aussie Rules is my least favorite.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by junkyardking@29 September 2003 - 14:52
    There are better things to get angry about in Australia like how they lock up Refugees in concentration camps( and yes they are i have been to one).

As for Afl I dont really care much for Sport i do watch it from time to time and it is far better than American football far more free flowing instead of watching boring set plays.
    what do you want them to do ?.
    let them illegal imagrents free into our country to work and get on with there lives?

i dont fucking think so, if my relatives cant come to this country legit on a plane then those illegal imagrents shouldent be alowed to live here either. as far as i care, they call all rot in that place.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    base jumping.... now theres a real sport.

any kind of football = a bunch of faggs running around with abit of air filled cow, great.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I need to take a look at the AFL. At first huuramis I thought you were slamming American football. I don&#39;t think we get AFL even on satellite here.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast