Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: To ban or not to ban...This is the Q..

QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I'm sure they also thank you for cheating and getting them banned from these sites in the first place.
    While this obviously isn't Mihai's case, some aren't that knowledgeable with torrents and think cheating is the way to increase your ratio, so they don't even see it as such. This view is further fueled by the fact most Romanian trackers don't even care about faking upload and have no scripts against it, the administration of one of them openly admitting this. Then they join international sites where the staff does care, try to cheat as in .ro trackers, get banned, and probably don't even know why.

It sounds stupid to informed users like you and me, but how do you convince someone that doesn't know any better?
    I am not sure this info is updated Anon ! **-Inn should dig a little harder, maybe creating a poll on that !
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    Quote Originally Posted by QPD View Post
    I am not sure this info is updated Anon !
    I'm just saying it does happen, and not only with .ro guys.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I don't know if Israel and Romania should or should not stay banned at private trackers. I never staffed a tracker, so I don't know if whole countries should be banned. I just know that if I lived in either of those countries and was banned, I would be upset.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    It sounds stupid to informed users like you and me, but how do you convince someone that doesn't know any better?
    Perhaps this is cross-thread sniping, but thank god for this. Some people really don't know that what they're doing is wrong, sometimes. I believe you fully.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Mihai, are you a smart cheater? I mean, were you ever banned from the trackers you cheated on?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910