Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Apple sucks, don't succumb to iRape

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I wouldn't need nor use one. I have the following three methods of writing at my disposal: scientific (proper); legal (very tightly, get my money back proper), and internet forum (parenthetical). I would have called the third one email, but I post more on forums than I write email (as far as word count goes). Your assumption has been invalidated, and I apologize for misleading you.
    I posted about that the other day. Get with the programme.
    You quoted that post twice in a row, so it's obviously a mistake on your part. Since there is no correct context, no point was made...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Why do you write like a spastic then.
    You know, I've never been around any existence of a *British subculture to hear "spactic" used in any manner that doesn't mean "relating to muscular spasms" (e.g. spastic colon). But if I were asked to define it based on the way I've seen yourself and 2 others use it, I would say it's synonymous with witty, or maybe facetious. You also seem to be using it as a noun, which feels a little odd as well.

*British can be interchanged with any country, region or diaspora in which English is spoken with a funny little accent.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 03-23-2011 at 07:05 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    The act of rape requires that it is against a person's will and I don't see anyone holding a knife to people's throats forcing them to do anything here.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I won an ipod nano once, it's pretty good. I downloaded itunes, but only so I could rip CDs, I never use the store, like. (Buy music? WTF lol, I'm not biggles ffs!)

Errr so yeah, itunes does the job too, gets the songs off the cds and onto the ipods without too much fuss. So yeah. good.

Never bought anything made by apple like, but can't complain.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 03-23-2011 at 01:35 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Don't understand this hate for Apple, you can't say that they aren't one of the most innovative company of the last 10 years.

I'm happy with all the mac os products I own, not that I praise Apple or anything. Really don't see how iTunes is such a bad program, it gets the job done for me...
    Last edited by KFlint; 03-23-2011 at 06:10 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    All this haping and raping. It's not good for anybody.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I won an ipod nano once, it's pretty good. I downloaded itunes, but only so I could rip CDs, I never use the store, like. (Buy music? WTF lol, I'm not biggles ffs!)

Errr so yeah, itunes does the job too, gets the songs off the cds and onto the ipods without too much fuss. So yeah. good.

Never bought anything made by apple like, but can't complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Don't understand this hate for Apple, you can't say that they aren't one of the most innovative company of the last 10 years.

I'm haping with all the mac os products I own, not that I praise Apple or anything. Really don't see how iTunes is such a bad program, it gets the job done for me...
    ^Pretty much all that.

I used to despise iTunes. Hated, hated, hated, hated it. There's a few old threads around here where you could find me dishing out thorough rants about it. But when I started using iPhones back in '07, I was forced to use iTunes again, and not the current versions, that was like iTunes 3 and it was a heaping pile of laggy, crashing shit. But over the years they've fixed everything I disliked about it. I still use it with my current iPhone as well as to manage all my tunes and it's a pretty solid piece of software nowadays.

I also can't complain about Apple. In the rare instances I've had to call their customer service number, I've spoken to someone in my own country and they were the definition of customer service each time. They also make some pretty sweet laptops, but I just can't begin to justify the cost.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #18
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I had to check on google to find what haping meant, couldn't still figure and then :
    Last edited by KFlint; 03-23-2011 at 06:16 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I have enjoyed my "fatboy" iPod Nano for years. It's a great player. My daughter has an iPod shuffle. She loves it. However, I also have a Creative Zen, and my family has an assortment of mp3 players.

My point is that I'm not a fanboy of any particular product. I use what I like, and what I feel works well. I enjoy certain Apple products, and there are others that I feel suck bawls. I feel the same way about Microsoft and other software companies and their products

I can't speak ill of iTunes since I have never used it. I've always used Floola to rip CDs and manage my iPod's music.

I'm not that fond of Steve Jobs. He comes off as a arrogant prick, and just rubs me the wrong way. However, he did help turn Apple around when he came back.

I don't feel like he's the next incarnation of Satan, tho. Jon Bon Jovi seems to feel different however: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20043351-71.html

Peace, brotherdoobie
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 03-23-2011 at 07:27 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    I had to check on google to find what haping meant, couldn't still figure and then :
    :earl:
    Now go away.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast