PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Terror

Yogs
12-20-2005, 02:27 PM
That music they play in malls and supermarkets is so darn aweful.....:angry:

Santa goes panflute.....:sick:

Glad when it's all over again and they start playing mariah carey again....:blink:

Aaron_T
12-20-2005, 02:36 PM
ahh its so annoying, i work in a supermarket an theyve been playing fucking shitty christmas tunes since the start of October :angry:

and they get into my head aswell and i even start singing them :cry:

Yogs
12-20-2005, 02:56 PM
ahh its so annoying, i work in a supermarket an theyve been playing fucking shitty christmas tunes since the start of October :angry:

and they get into my head aswell and i even start singing them :cry:

I feel for you!!!:cry:

Yesterday i just left my fav supermarket after 5 minutes cos of that shite

music.....:lookaroun

Santa
12-20-2005, 04:59 PM
The one good thing about xmas shopping is that there are
Millions on chiks with the obsessed materialist look in their face as if they have found the golden cwk

Yogs
12-20-2005, 05:03 PM
Millions on chiks with the obsessed materialist look in their face as if they have found the golden cwk

Indeed!!!!:shifty:

Though i also like all the foodstuff they sell only at christmas.... :drool:

Gemby!
12-20-2005, 06:01 PM
i was speaking to an elf today and he wouldnt let me or my friends see santa :(

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-21-2005, 12:46 AM

I wonder if we should tell him that women would prefer a golden tongue.........?

Buffalo
12-21-2005, 12:51 AM
I cant go to markets, I just freak out, I start foaming at the mouth & Stuff
people look at me like im rabid ~ well thats me

manker
12-21-2005, 12:53 AM

I wonder if we should tell him that women would prefer a golden tongue.........?That's mad talk.

Have you any idea of the ratio of dildo sales to clitoral stimulators. Sales of phallic sex-aids easily outstrip anything else.

Women love teh cawk (or plastic representations of it) - altho' they tend not to like ickle ones that much. Are you endowed thusly, then :(

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-21-2005, 01:09 AM
Women love teh cawk (or plastic representations of it) - altho' they tend not to like ickle ones that much. Are you endowed thusly, then :(

Boy, have you never heard of the Latino heat!?!?!? :lol:

I get to use my half white side for this now. You know the saying "once you go black, you don't go back"? Well, once you go white, you know you been licked right...

I'm going to tell you about women son, they have this device (an evil device) called the clitoris. Very, very important part of the woman. Without this, your actions are for naught. Your heat seeking moisture missile does not address this device. BUT a skillfull tongue on the other hand.....

manker
12-21-2005, 01:20 AM

Boy, have you never heard of the Latino heat!?!?!? :lol:

I get to use my half white side for this now. You know the saying "once you go black, you don't go back"? Well, once you go white, you know you been licked right...

I'm going to tell you about women son, they have this device (an evil device) called the clitoris. Very, very important part of the woman. Without this, your actions are for naught. Your heat seeking moisture missile does not address this device. BUT a skillfull tongue on the other hand.....
:schnauz:

Gonna have to remember that saying. Btw, I think I mentioned the clit in my post, I am suitably aware, but I'll roll with your post; anyone can be good with their tongue -phallically challenged blokes have to be :dabs:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
12-21-2005, 01:23 AM
-phallically challenged blokes have to be :dabs:

Be nice to ziggy, we don't need to constantly be reminding him of his....shortcomings.