PDA

View Full Version : can u change @hotmail.com in somethign else?

focu
12-14-2006, 12:08 PM
hey everybody

just got a question about this hotmail thinggy... my friend changed from [email protected] to [email protected]... i asked him to teach me how he did it... but he doesnt wana tell me so he said he "doesnt remember it" ... does anyone know how to do that please? :happy:

backlash
12-14-2006, 01:20 PM
I think when you set it up you just put in your email address as the .NET passport. Maybe this guy has a better way. I'm not sure.

EDITED: as the .NET passport not and

Hairbautt
12-16-2006, 05:24 AM
Are you sure he recieves email from this?

focu
12-16-2006, 07:33 AM
Are you sure he recieves email from this?
hey
yes he does...but i tryed so many things it didnt work :( ...i have the impression that he used some other kind of email witch u can costamize @name.com,,, but he can use it in msn messenger...hmm damn it :ermm: do uz know what email it mite be or how can i do mine to be same?

mr. nails
12-16-2006, 07:49 AM
i asked him to teach me how he did it... but he doesnt wana tell me...

take him out w/u to burger king or what not next time and leave his ass. when he asks u wtf tell him u forgot he was w/u.

Hairbautt
12-16-2006, 02:56 PM
costamize @name.com,,, but he can use it in msn messengerYou can use any email to register for MSN/Windows Live Messenger (WLM), but anyways...

Since Windows Live and Hotmail are basically the same, he maybe using this feature: Windows Live Domains (https://domains.live.com/default.aspx)
Apparently Yahoo! offers custom domains, too for a price. I swear Google did or does for small businesses but I can't seem to find that. :unsure: Usually for custom domains, they offer it for small businesses.

take him out w/u to burger king or what not next time and leave his ass. when he asks u wtf tell him u forgot he was w/u.
If you're going to go that far, just hold a gun to his head and act like a madman. Works all the time.

focu
12-18-2006, 02:19 PM
Since Windows Live and Hotmail are basically the same, he maybe using this feature: Windows Live Domains (https://domains.live.com/default.aspx)
Apparently Yahoo! offers custom domains, too for a price. I swear Google did or does for small businesses but I can't seem to find that. :unsure: Usually for custom domains, they offer it for small businesses.

yeh i tryd to but u have to pay for it dnt u:cry: ... need something free :shifty:

zaphodiv
12-19-2006, 07:17 PM
sexcwog.com is not registered so your firend will not be receiving any email at that domain.