PDA

View Full Version : What Is Postal?

MetroStars
07-12-2003, 05:39 PM
Ok could sum 1 tell me what happens in the game postal,

sum 1 at college was telling me that u r a Postamn and 1 day u just go crazy and start killing people...

I think he's talking shit but i want 2 know for real...

Colt Seevers
07-12-2003, 06:00 PM
Postal the original game, was a pile of sh1t to be perfectly honest.

Postal 2 on the other hand, well lets just say "and the flowers will grow!" those who have played Postal 2 will know what I mean.

In short Postal is crap
Postal 2 is good, for a while..... here's a more in depth review (http://www.actiontrip.com/reviews/postal2.phtml)

MetroStars
07-12-2003, 06:12 PM
god dam i just read the review for Postal 2 it sounds gr8...

uNz[i]
07-12-2003, 09:39 PM
I'm playing Postal 2 atm.. it's fkn hilarious!

If your into games like unreal, this game isn't up to the same standard.
But if your just looking for a fun shooter with sick humour, then Postal 2 is just what the doctor ordered.

One word of warning tho... the original game wasn't very well coded, so the levels take AGES to load... look on the Running with Scissors website for a fix.. I think its called the 1337 patch.

MetroStars
07-12-2003, 09:41 PM
I want 2 play postal so bad..

Twist3r
07-12-2003, 09:43 PM
download it

MetroStars
07-12-2003, 09:47 PM
it's not that easy the version in the verifieds has no quick link and iam not wasting good download time on sum fake...

uNz[i]
07-12-2003, 10:07 PM
So just copy and paste the verified hash into Sig2Dat... thats how it was used before quick links were invented, and it's a piece o' cake really.

toddiscool
07-12-2003, 10:21 PM
I hope you are not talkin about my verified, it is not fake and i take ofence. Anyways you are not gonna get sources here i do not think so once again i say use the verified to get the direct connect filename - flt-p2.bin - and use that, worth a play, but get the patch i hear good things.

Edit: Sorry I see what you are saying - a non verified fake, right.
All good

MetroStars
07-12-2003, 10:24 PM
dude i was not calling your hash a fake... It's not a quick link so i don't know how 2 use it...

toddiscool
07-12-2003, 10:32 PM
I know see above edit!!
350 posts and not picked up on how to use a sig, well i guess i can not say anything cuz i still dont know how to make a quick link. I will learn one late night.

Edit: Sorry I see what you are saying - a non verified fake, right.
All good

uNz[i]
07-12-2003, 10:32 PM
Go to your K-Lite folder in Program files, or wherever you installed it.
You'll see a bunch of other progs in there as well as the K-Lite .exe. One of them will be called KSig.exe ...start it up and :rtfm: ;)

MetroStars
07-12-2003, 10:38 PM
The k-sig in the new kazaa is dffrent 2 the old 1..

toddiscool
07-12-2003, 10:44 PM
CTRL-C, tools on kazaa bar, K-sig, paste. Restart Kazaa. And you well have a new no sources download.
Anyways all this is for not it aint gonna help it aint on here, I posted that so people know the filename to search for.

Go to your K-Lite folder in Program files, or wherever you installed it.
You'll see a bunch of other progs in there as well as the K-Lite .exe. One of them will be called KSig.exe ...start it up and 

Ya know I kinda veiw number of posts as a kinda seniority on here, so in my view it is disrespectful for a new comer to be posting a rtfm to a 505 post'er.

Mathis may ask alot but he offers more on many many posts. He gave me the idea to buy the turtles movies to day, and I am thankful.

Just as long as he aint callin my verified fake :lol: :lol:
You need any more help mathis let me know, EH.

uNz[i]
07-12-2003, 10:56 PM
Ya know I kinda veiw number of posts as a kinda seniority on here, so in my view it is disrespectful for a new comer to be posting a rtfm to a 505 post'er.

I may be reasonably new to the board, but not so new to using Kazaa... and at least I was TRYING to help.
Sorry if I offend, (certainly not intended) but really.. 505 posts and can't insert a hash..?

Damn... If that doesn't deserve an rtfm, then what does??

Also, if you take the time to look at the member numbers and dates we joined this forum, you'll see that I've actually been a member longer than Metrostars.. I've just posted less.

Anyway, stars and postcounts are irrellevant. My view is as equally valid as the next guys.

(edit: correction)

toddiscool
07-13-2003, 04:27 AM
Oh I do agree with you at this point anyone asking how to use a sig is kinda silly (ode to mathis he was not asking how to like some people, just saying that he dosent use, I assume he has never been bothered to figure it out.)
Anyways I guess what I am saying is that i tend to be easier on those that
1. Have some stature here
2. Tend not to ask stupid question in a stupid way
3. Do contribute quite well to the board (see alot of useful posts from Mathis in movieworld, and others)
Anyways all I was really saying is that he was not so much posing a topic like this

Topic: verifieds
Subject: how the F**k

Body : you guys are stupid, why cant I use a sig

Like we all see so much so he deserves a little more respect cuz he was not asking it in that way. (or asking at all)

Anyway I guess this no longer has anything to do with Postal 2 or games. But to any noobs that read this if you post a topic like the above you deserver the kind of responses that you get. (side note)

specifically @ justsomeguy No beef or anything just making an observation

Notes
Good point about the joining date ( I was never calling you a newb) but point taken
Metro stars - sorry I refer to u as Mathis but that is what sticks in my head.
Peace, I guess we can let this one slide down the board now.