PDA

View Full Version : How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Biggles
02-21-2008, 10:31 AM
No offence like :shifty:

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=242580&d=1203314972

FatBob
02-21-2008, 10:47 AM
:glag:

see you in hell biggles

chalice
02-21-2008, 12:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei7DySnoKTQ

Broken
02-25-2008, 07:06 AM

Biggles
02-25-2008, 01:54 PM

It would be hard to agree more.

SAM
02-25-2008, 03:02 PM
very hard :D

xfrodobagginsx
02-28-2008, 04:49 AM
Science and the bible:

http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/science.shtml

Biggles
02-28-2008, 09:54 AM
Science and the bible:

Don't say I am not good to you Sexybaggins :dry:

Well I have to balance that a bit :shifty:

"Dinosaurs are referred to in several Bible books. The book of Job describes two dinosaurs. One is described in chapter 40 starting at verse 15, and the other in chapter 41 starting at verse 1. We think you will agree that 1½ chapters about dinosaurs is a lot"

No it isn't! - FFS! it barely scratches the surface of what were one of the most dramatic and successful range of air, land and sea fauna to live on the planet. A couple of oblique references to "monsters"? Behemoth and Leviathon? The latter is, as I recall, described like a fire breathing dragon and not a dinosaur at all. I think woefully inadequate is a better description of the Bible's scientific value. Couldn't be arsed to look at the rest.

Barbarossa
02-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Well I'm getting "page not found". :unsure:

Is this a faith thing :blink:

Biggles
02-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Well I'm getting "page not found". :unsure:

Is this a faith thing :blink:

Weird

Works for me :ermm: sadly

Lists a whole pile of tangential pish like this

Statements Consistent With Biology
The book of Leviticus (written prior to 1400 BC) describes the value of blood.

Leviticus 17:11
‘For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.’

The blood carries water and nourishment to every cell, maintains the body’s temperature, and removes the waste material of the body’s cells. The blood also carries oxygen from the lungs throughout the body. In 1616, William Harvey discovered that blood circulation is the key factor in physical life—confirming what the Bible revealed 3,000 years earlier

I mean how desperate do you have to be to marry those two statements up? Mentalism to the nth degree.

FatBob
02-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Leviticus 17:11
‘For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.’

The blood carries water and nourishment to every cell, maintains the body’s temperature, and removes the waste material of the body’s cells. The blood also carries oxygen from the lungs throughout the body. In 1616, William Harvey discovered that blood circulation is the key factor in physical life—confirming what the Bible revealed 3,000 years earlier

shit :glag:

Biggles
02-28-2008, 10:54 AM
Like they didn't know 3000 years ago that if you leaked all your blood from what could be a relatively small hole you were fuxorised? Talk about extrapolating from the bleeding obvious! It is like a Monty Python sketch.

FatBob
02-28-2008, 10:58 AM
rofl

commonsense FTW :D

FatBob
02-28-2008, 11:04 AM
anyone remember galileo :lol:

manker
02-28-2008, 11:08 AM

Les might :eyebrows:

Biggles
02-28-2008, 11:11 AM

:pinch:

FatBob
02-28-2008, 05:11 PM

:pinch:

:lol:

so how old is biggles , in light years

Barbarossa
02-28-2008, 05:18 PM
:eyebrows:

My pedantic science gland is itching

Biggles
02-28-2008, 05:19 PM
As old as my star drive but older than my dilithium crystals.

FatBob
02-28-2008, 05:24 PM
biggles , have you seen the Prometheus tree when it was really young ? :unsure:

Biggles
02-28-2008, 05:27 PM
biggles , have you seen the Prometheus tree when it was really young ? :unsure:

Twiggy?

FatBob
02-28-2008, 05:34 PM
http://www.tvgasm.com/newsgasm/Twiggy_promo.jpg

:unsure:

thebazzla
02-28-2008, 05:37 PM
she has hardly changed at all

shot2hell
02-29-2008, 05:02 AM
who wants to go to heaven? all the fun people will be in HELL : )

xfrodobagginsx
02-29-2008, 06:42 AM
They won't be having fun. It is the most horrible place imaginable and worse. There is no hope there. There is no way out.

FatBob
02-29-2008, 06:53 AM
is it like sona ?

:glag:

Alien5
02-29-2008, 10:57 AM
the Jehovah's knocked on the door yesterday. I jizzed on one of them and told em to fuckoff.

true story

manker
02-29-2008, 11:31 AM
They won't be having fun. It is the most horrible place imaginable and worse. There is no hope there. There is no way out.
is it like sona ?:lol:

Maybe this thread will be the impetus for Season 4.

Michael Schofield does a deal with the devil to save Sarah Tancredi but must now escape from Hell itself!1

FatBob
03-01-2008, 07:34 AM

and sophia gets naked before satan too , right ? :unsure:

Defy
03-02-2008, 03:50 AM
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Changed my life. True story. Rat bastard Government will never get a chip in me, ya hear! Seriously though, on "religion"... I'm still sitting here asking myself WTFmate?

Annoyed
03-02-2008, 05:23 AM
I totally believe I'll get into Heaven when I die. Of course I've done a few bad things here and there(who hasn't). But nothing, in my eyes at least, bad enough to be denied.

Ismegordo
03-02-2008, 11:18 AM
I totally believe I'll get into Heaven when I die. Of course I've done a few bad things here and there(who hasn't). But nothing, in my eyes at least, bad enough to be denied.

Me too Brother, Now you Preach it.

Of course the only way that you can tell for sure that if you are a Christian and you have given yourself to the Lord Jesus, and that is in the everyday goings on and if you believe whole heartedly that you can sleep straight in bed then you will go to Heaven. P.s. Don't forget though if you also know in your heart that what you do is wrong then guess what? (You ain't going to Heaven)

Anyway All for now Take Care and God Bless you All

Ismegordo :cool:

chalice
03-02-2008, 11:28 AM
http://wigu.com/overcompensating/pictures/blasphemy.jpg

chalice
03-02-2008, 11:30 AM
http://www.digitalfreethought.com/stickers/blasphemy.gif

FatBob
03-02-2008, 12:01 PM
http://wigu.com/overcompensating/pictures/blasphemy.jpg

:lol::lol:

Biggles
03-02-2008, 03:27 PM

Me too Brother, Now you Preach it.

Of course the only way that you can tell for sure that if you are a Christian and you have given yourself to the Lord Jesus, and that is in the everyday goings on and if you believe whole heartedly that you can sleep straight in bed then you will go to Heaven. P.s. Don't forget though if you also know in your heart that what you do is wrong then guess what? (You ain't going to Heaven)

Anyway All for now Take Care and God Bless you All

Ismegordo :cool:

I read that three times and I'm still not sure :idunno: Surely you know if you are a Christian ot not? :huh: Ask yourself and go with the majority answer.

xfrodobagginsx
03-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Team believes it found Noah's Ark
Returns from Iranian mountain with petrified wood, marine fossils
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: June 30, 2006
1:00 am Eastern
© 2008 WorldNetDaily.com

A 14-man crew that included evangelical apologist Josh McDowell says it returned from a trek to a mountain in Iran with possible evidence of the remains of Noah's Ark.
The group, led by explorer Bob Cornuke, found an unusual object perched on a slope 13,120 feet above sea level.
Cornuke, president of the archeological Base Institute and a veteran of nearly 30 expeditions in search of Bible artifacts and locations, said he is cautiously, but enthusiastically, optimistic about the find.

Some of the team's photos can be seen here.
Also on the team were Barry Rand, former CEO of Avis; Boone Powell, former CEO of Baylor Medical Systems; and Arch Bonnema, president of Joshua Financial.
The team returned with video footage of a large black formation, about 400 feet long ? the length of the ark, according to the Bible ? that looks like rock but bears the image of hundreds of massive, wooden, hand-hewn beams.
Bonnema observed: "These beams not only look like petrified wood, they are so impressive that they look like real wood ? this is an amazing discovery that may be the oldest shipwreck in recorded history."
The team said one piece of the blackened rock is "cut" at 90-degree angle.
Sealed with pitch
Even more intriguing, they said, some of the wood-like rocks tested this week proved to be petrified wood.
It's noteworthy, they pointed out, that the Bible recounts Noah sealed his ark with pitch, a black substance.
When the retrieved pieces were cut open, a marine fossil was discovered. In the area around the object, the team found thousands of fossilized sea shells, and Cornuke brought back a one-inch thick rock slab replete with fossilized clams.
With the discovery of wood splinters and broken pottery at the remote 15,300-foot level, the team says it also found evidence that ancients considered it an important worship site for hundreds, if not thousands of years.
Cornuke became involved in the search for the ark after meeting Apollo 15 astronaut James Irwin, participating with him in several searches on Mount Ararat in Turkey, but with disappointing results.
Cornuke began looking elsewhere, after finding clues in the Bible such as Genesis 11's reference to descendants of Noah coming to the Mesopotamian valley from the east. Cornuke believes that would put the biblical mountains of Ararat somewhere in northern Iran.
He also points to ancient historians such as Nicholas of Damascus and Flavius Josephus who wrote, just before and after Christ, that timbers of the ark had survived in the higher mountains of present-day Iran.
Cornuke noted that during World War II, an American Army officer and road construction engineer in Iran named Ed Davis said he saw the ark on a high mountain in the country after being led there by Iranian friends. After the war, according to Cornuke, Davis passed a lie detector test affirming he saw timbers from an ark-like object.
Before his death, Davis gave Cornuke a map showing the way to the object.
"It was right where Ed said it was in his map," Cornuke said. "After seeing it from a distance, I thought it at first unimpressive, but once we stood on the object we were all amazed at how it looked just like a huge pile of black and brown stone beams."
Noah tours
Cornuke's is the latest of many expeditions ? most of them at Turkey's Mount Ararat ? in search of Noah's Ark.
As WorldNetDaily reported, a new travel website is promoting summer tours to a Turkish site near Mount Ararat believed by many to be the fossilized remains of Noah's Ark.

Many believe this is Noah's Ark, already found on a mountain next to Mt. Ararat (courtesy: wyattmuseum.com)

Noah's Ark Holidays, which bills itself as an "ethical travel referral website" is behind the offer, with a pitch for the location in Dogubayazit, Turkey.
The late Ron Wyatt, whose Tennessee-based foundation, Wyatt Archaeological Research, also believed the ark is located at Dogubayazit, some 12-15 miles from Ararat.
Meanwhile, as WorldNetDaily reported in March, others who believe the vessel is on Ararat itself became excited with the release of a new, high-resolution digital image of what has become known as the "Ararat Anomaly."

Satellite image of 'Ararat Anomaly,' taken by DigitalGlobe's QuickBird Satellite in 2003 and made public for the first time in March 2006 (courtesy: DigitalGlobe)

The location of the anomaly on the mountain's northwest corner has been under investigation from afar by ark hunters for years, but it has remained unexplored, with the government of Turkey not granting any scientific expedition permission to explore on site.
In both the Old and New Testaments, the Bible speaks of Noah and the ark, and Jesus Christ and the apostles Paul and Peter all make reference to Noah's flood as an actual historical event.
According to Genesis, Noah was a righteous man who was instructed by God to construct a large vessel to hold his family and many species of animals, as a massive deluge was coming to purify the world which had become corrupt.

'Noah's Ark' by Pennsylvania artist Edward Hicks, 1846

Genesis 6:5 states: "And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."
Noah was told by God to take aboard seven pairs of each of the "clean" animals ? that is to say, those permissible to eat ? and two each of the "unclean" variety. (Gen. 7:2)
Though the Bible says it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, it also mentions "the waters prevailed upon the earth a hundred and fifty days."
The ark then "rested" upon the mountains of Ararat, but it was still months before Noah and his family ? his wife, his three sons and the sons' wives ? were able to leave the ark and begin replenishing the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to sound off on this issue, participate in today's WND Poll.

Biggles
03-10-2008, 05:03 PM
It has been found again? How many of them were there?

Qlix
03-10-2008, 05:04 PM
I don't believe in God, Satan, Heaven or Hell. So I don't really care. :D

Barbarossa
03-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Where did all the water come from, and where did it go? :blink:

manker
03-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Where did all the water come from, and where did it go? :blink:
From the Mediterranean and it stayed in the Black Sea.
According to this bewk I read a while ago.

Altho' the book was focused on explaining flood myths in general, the ones that the bloke who wrote about Noah's ark copied. The writer didn't hold much truck with the idea that god spoke with the ark builder - nor with the floating zoo theory, as I recall.

J-dye
03-10-2008, 05:25 PM
did they find noahs potty

GoldStoNe
03-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Wow, good job. Evangelism in FST. Just keep spreading the good news. It doesn't matter if people ridicule you TS. Let's see who will have the last laugh comes judgment day.

manker
03-18-2008, 01:22 PM
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2851/killbibletge9.jpg

Snee
03-18-2008, 03:20 PM
I reckon hell would be a bit like having to read frodo's posts.

techrad
03-18-2008, 07:49 PM
This is not the best way to win people over to the Lord, do not bible bash,
as it offends others.

Biggles
03-18-2008, 07:56 PM
as it offends others.

It would be hard to be offended at Sexybaggins posts. Amused maybe but not offended.

Loved Goldstone's post though. You can't beat the old "The gospel is a message of love and anybody who doesn't agree will be tortured for all eternity". It is right up there with "Islam is a religion of peace" and the $cientologist's "we only want to help you".

The inherent contradiction of belief FTW!

Quarter
03-19-2008, 11:11 AM
I don't believe in life after the death.

Mr JP Fugley
03-19-2008, 07:23 PM
as it offends others.

He's trying to make the religious minded look bad, that's kind of the point.

Mr JP Fugley
03-19-2008, 07:24 PM

That made me smile a lot "... after the death"

I think it particularly ironic given your avatar.

chalice
03-19-2008, 09:53 PM

Gandalf The Gheye.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dd/Ian_McKellen.jpg

Mr JP Fugley
03-19-2008, 10:14 PM

Gandalf The Gheye.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dd/Ian_McKellen.jpg

:drumroll:

skishoe
03-20-2008, 08:05 AM
the god delusion . nice book

Disme
03-20-2008, 08:21 AM
There is no God :w00t:

Fromagepas
03-20-2008, 08:44 AM
There is no God :w00t:

Tell her that.

Septimus
03-23-2008, 04:20 AM
perhaps i won´t go to heaven :ghostface

xfrodobagginsx
03-26-2008, 05:57 AM
If you want to go, you MUST repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

J-dye
03-26-2008, 06:19 AM
how can you belive in this crap frodo ? of all the religions christianity is the lamest one :dabs:

serious
go read the "the god delusion"

xfrodobagginsx
03-29-2008, 05:41 AM
Why is that?

kaffeine
03-29-2008, 07:50 AM
Why is that?
reading your posts every other day is hell for me. so yea, i'm 100% sure that when you die i'll go to heaven.

xfrodobagginsx
03-31-2008, 04:16 PM
If it's such torcher for you, why do you read them? Also, the truth convicts the heart...the bible says:

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

J-dye
03-31-2008, 04:18 PM
did you read the god delusion ?

J-dye
03-31-2008, 04:19 PM
i use bible for toilet paper

Snee
03-31-2008, 04:21 PM
frodo, ffs, people like you ruin free speech for the rest of us.

You suck.

Stop bumping this peace of shit thread.

kaffeine
03-31-2008, 07:52 PM
If it's such torcher for you, why do you read them? Also, the truth convicts the heart...

I like reading everyone else's posts taking the shit out of you, not your bible mumbo jumbo crap.

http://xs125.xs.to/xs125/08141/failed_please_die185.jpg

xfrodobagginsx
04-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Link to a guy who says he went to hell and back.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5910699532828872069&q=%22to+hell+and+back%22&total=417&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5910699532828872069&q=%22to+hell+and+back%22&total=417&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

Biggles
04-03-2008, 12:56 PM

I got lost and ended up in Corby too.

Barbarossa
04-03-2008, 01:47 PM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5910699532828872069&q=%22to+hell+and+back%22&total=417&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5910699532828872069&q=%22to+hell+and+back%22&total=417&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

Is it meatloaf?

Proper Bo
04-03-2008, 04:34 PM

I got lost and ended up in Corby too.

:lol::earl:

sanjana
04-05-2008, 04:35 AM
When I heard this... the first thing that flashed my mind is this...

Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die.... Quote best describes this situation.

Proper Bo
04-05-2008, 01:35 PM
If it's such torcher for you, why do you read them? Also, the truth convicts the heart...the bible says:

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

i just noticed that gem, hobbitsex is genius.:glag:

Biggles
04-05-2008, 01:38 PM

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and internets of the heart.

i just noticed that gem, hobbitsex is genius.:glag:

Word association football flames = torches Fact!

Fixed a bit for him too :)

xfrodobagginsx
04-06-2008, 02:47 AM
Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer to God at the bottom of it if you haven't yet

thewizeard
04-06-2008, 02:29 PM
When I heard this... the first thing that flashed my mind is this...

Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die.... Quote best describes this situation.

I don't want to go to heaven.

tralalala
04-06-2008, 02:34 PM
can i have a summarization of the last 4 pages, please? like.

Biggles
04-06-2008, 03:04 PM
can i have a summarization of the last 4 pages, please? like.

Religion is torcher....

apparently :idunno:

tralalala
04-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Fair enough. What type of torch though?

Biggles
04-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Olympic judging by the fuss people make

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 07:06 PM

:drummer:

Snee
04-06-2008, 07:08 PM

Have to give Zeus his due :idunno:

Biggles
04-06-2008, 07:08 PM

:drummer:

:shifty: I thought only proper to be topical.

Fantastic pro-Tibet demo the Chinese staged today btw.

xfrodobagginsx
04-10-2008, 05:29 AM

thewizeard
04-10-2008, 06:43 AM

Still bumping this old thread? :) You never really give an answer and ignore the difficult questions and parts.

chalice
04-10-2008, 07:05 AM

Frodo, you've already posted that you fucking cock-knocker.

:sleep1:

Biggles
04-10-2008, 08:51 AM

Frodo, you've already posted that you fucking cock-knocker.

:sleep1:

I know - that is twice I have had to ignore it.

AlexDombroff
04-10-2008, 01:43 PM
I believe there is only heaven and no hell. Just don't think there will be hell and all will be ok.

clocker
04-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Why are you still living then?

Mr JP Fugley
04-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Why are you still living then?

Harshly humorous

Imagine_If
04-11-2008, 09:19 PM
I believe there is only heaven and no hell. Just don't think there will be hell and all will be ok.

The important thing is to remember that at the very moment when you " pass on" That's when it counts.

clocker
04-11-2008, 09:38 PM
It's also important to remember that good sentences make sense.

Biggles
04-11-2008, 09:43 PM

It is more mystical if doesn't make sense.

clocker
04-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Which explains why followers are still trying to decipher what the Bible and the Koran are really telling them.

Bad writing guarantees longevity, I guess.

chalice
04-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Which explains why followers are still trying to decipher what the Bible and the Koran are really telling them.

Bad writing guarantees longevity, I guess.

Stephen King is testament to that

Mr JP Fugley
04-11-2008, 11:24 PM

Indeed, one must always consider the sin tax.

chalice
04-11-2008, 11:26 PM

If you were within reach, I'd slap your Scottish face.

And you'd let me.

For shame.

Mr JP Fugley
04-12-2008, 09:41 AM

If you were within reach, I'd slap your Scottish face.

And you'd let me.

For shame.

I know, but somebody had to do it.

xfrodobagginsx
04-16-2008, 05:33 AM

Still bumping this old thread? :) You never really give an answer and ignore the difficult questions and parts.

I don't purposefully ignore any question. Ask away. If the truth is on your side, what do you have to fear???? If it's not... you had better change your understanding.

J-dye
04-16-2008, 08:47 AM
:pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch:

brotherdoobie
04-16-2008, 12:01 PM
meh

Sanka113
04-16-2008, 02:17 PM
It's pretty simple really. Take Route 66 until it turns into route 66, power on your flux capacitor , then BOOM.... Your in heaven. Not that hard.

kaffeine
04-16-2008, 02:31 PM
I don't purposefully ignore any question. Ask away. If the truth is on your side, what do you have to fear???? If it's not... you had better change your understanding.
please .... make ... it ..... stop .... :shutup:
It's like being in a nightmare, unable to wake up.

Barbarossa
04-16-2008, 02:42 PM
At least you've got the luxury to be able to ignore him :dabs:

kaffeine
04-16-2008, 02:45 PM
yea, I guess I might be able to wake up after all... sorry for you mate lol

Afronaut
04-16-2008, 04:40 PM
Religion is the tits.

Pics or GTFO !

;)

xfrodobagginsx
04-19-2008, 05:51 AM
No one forced ANYONE to click on this thread. You did so out of your own curiosity, so you must be interested in it, therefore don't blame anyone else.

Click this link and listen to this guy. This link has just one of ten of his arguements for the existence of God.

http://toptenproofs.com/listen.php?id=ge

This link has arguement for other issues as well.

http://toptenproofs.com/products.php

He also has a nationally syndicated show and a local Detroit radio show. He debates people all of the time. I challenge you to call into his show and debate him on any issue pertaining to God, politics or religion. He is on Monday-Friday 12pm-4pm and on Fridays at 3 pm ANYONE can call in a debate him on ANY issue.

http://www.wmuz.com/ (http://www.wmuz.com/)

Skiz
04-19-2008, 06:50 AM
No one forced ANYONE to click on this thread. You did so out of your own curiosity, so you must be interested in it, therefore don't blame anyone else.

Click this link and listen to this guy. This link has just one of ten of his arguements for the existence of God.

This link has arguement for other issues as well.

http://toptenproofs.com/products.php

He also has a nationally syndicated show and a local Detroit radio show. He debates people all of the time. I challenge you to call into his show and debate him on any issue pertaining to God, politics or religion. He is on Monday-Friday 12pm-4pm and on Fridays at 3 pm ANYONE can call in a debate him on ANY issue.

http://www.wmuz.com/ (http://www.wmuz.com/)

I've ignored this thread since day 1. I only clicked on it now to see what was so interesting that there have been 600+ posts, but then I see it's mostly just members telling you to piss off. :dabs:

Imagine_If
04-19-2008, 10:59 AM
[size=3][font=Times New Roman][b]ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

OK, who told the Jehovah's Witnesses about the internet?

I did, last week when they knocked on my door... I showed them Google Earth..and they loved it! Told them about Giants and Dwarfs and that Google Earth also has Google Sky bundled and using it, one can see the approach of our Mother star, that will annihilate us on 21-12-2012 at 20.15 GMT! :)

Strange how the edged slowly toward the door, while we were chatting!

IdolEyes787
04-19-2008, 11:26 AM
All I know is that you could make about 10 good movies off of the tags in this thread alone.:lol:

clocker
04-19-2008, 12:04 PM

I clicked, I listened.
He has a very pleasant speaking voice.
He has a hamster's grasp of logic.

If you'd like to pay me the same $15 that he asks for, I'll be happy to explain his fallacy but my voice is not as melliflluous and soothing.
I blame God for that.

Biggles
04-19-2008, 03:23 PM

I clicked, I listened.
He has a very pleasant speaking voice.
He has a hamster's grasp of logic.

If you'd like to pay me the same $15 that he asks for, I'll be happy to explain his fallacy but my voice is not as melliflluous and soothing.
I blame God for that.

I think that is a reasonable offer Clocker - FSB is most probably going to take you up on that :)

I also listened but alas was likewise unimpressed. It is entertaining how often the first and second law of thermodynamics gets an outing in these debates.

If it were only that simple the case for and against would have been cut and dried many years ago.

J-dye
04-19-2008, 09:03 PM
how to get back to earth when you die in heaven ? :dabs:

xfrodobagginsx
04-24-2008, 03:55 AM
Actually, Christians will be comming back to earth to rule and reign with Jesus Christ as the bible says.

Snee
04-24-2008, 03:57 AM
Fuck's sake, let's try giving him nothing to reply to this time.

mrnobody
04-24-2008, 04:05 AM
LOL @ TAGS

allah smells like pish (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../tags.php?tag=allah+smells+like+pish), death (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../tags.php?tag=death), flying spaghetti monster (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../tags.php?tag=flying+spaghetti+monster), frodo is lucifer. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../tags.php?tag=frodo+is+lucifer.), jesus does dallas (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../tags.php?tag=jesus+does+dallas), jesus fucks ass (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../tags.php?tag=jesus+fucks+ass), jesus stinks (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../tags.php?tag=jesus+stinks), jesus vs superman (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../tags.php?tag=jesus+vs+superman), les weighs less (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../tags.php?tag=les+weighs+less), sin (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../tags.php?tag=sin), than a duck (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../tags.php?tag=than+a+duck), xenu vs jesus (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../tags.php?tag=xenu+vs+jesus)

Something Else
04-24-2008, 11:01 AM
If God dropped acid, would he see people? -- Steven Wright

Something Else
04-24-2008, 12:25 PM
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6176/19c5a42a14545c4ad890f18ws7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Biggles
04-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Fuck's sake, let's try giving him nothing to reply to this time.

He will just say "look at the first post and pray like fuck"

or words to that effect.

Alien5
04-24-2008, 02:02 PM
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6176/19c5a42a14545c4ad890f18ws7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

what happens on page 666? :unsure:

Something Else
04-24-2008, 02:07 PM
'(bu!mou× sa!+!joy+ne uewoä ay+ +noy+!m joja&wa ay+ +su!ebe bu!×ea&s Jo jauuew e ´e!j+ewab Jo hbolojawnu majqaH ay+ bu!sn ´999 +e panle^ sem ´c!ewejV u! ua++!jm ´aweu asoym) [8]ojaN se ycns joja&w3 uewoä e o+ sjaJaj 999 +ey+ a^a!laq sjeloycs hueW
.'hlua&o az!c!+!jc o+ snojabuep hllec!+!lo& uaaq a^ey plnom +! woym +noqe sajnb!J hjejo&wa+uoc uay+ +noqe apoc u! bu!×ea&s Jo hem e sem abesse& s!y+ o+ acuajaJaj ay+ +ey+ pa+elnca&s a^ey ´h+!sja^!uñ ll!ÐcW +e sa!pn+S sno!b!laä Jo h+lnceJ ay+ Jo ueaC ´ua×+!V uall3 'jC se ycns sjeloycS
.[x!s h+x!s pajpuny x!s '+!l ´xay e+uo×.xay !o!so×exay] [L][9]'. .. ........ .......... ´.x!s-h+x!s pue pajpuny x!s. se hlleja+!l saw!+awos jo [2]´.... se wjoJ lec!jawnu ×aajÐ u! pajapuaj s! jaqwnN ay+ ´s+&!jcsnuew ×aajÐ ay+ uI
.. 'x!s pue ajocsaajy+ pajpuny x!S s! jaqwnu s!y pue ;uew e Jo jaqwnu ay+ s! +! joJ :+seaq ay+ Jo jaqwnu ay+ +unoc bu!pue+sjapun y+ey +ey+ w!y +a7 'wops!m s! ajaH .
.[µ]:sa+elsuej+ saweF bu!K ayî
.. '.... ..... ....... . ... ;.... ........ ... ....... ;...... ... ....... ... ........ .... .... . ;..... ..... . ... .
.:speaj ×aajÐ leu!b!jo ayî '81:E1 uo!+ela^aä Jo ×oo¶ ay+ u! paq!jcsap s! +sea¶ ay+ Jo jaqwnN ayî

Something Else
04-24-2008, 02:08 PM
It's written in NQAS. :01:

http://www.superliminal.com/upsidedown/NQAS.htm

Damnit. Where is snee's upside down text linky.

EDIT: Found it. http://www.revfad.com/flip.html

Something Else
04-24-2008, 02:10 PM
/fixed.

˙(ƃuıʍouʞ sǝıʇıɹoɥʇnɐ uɐɯoɹ ǝɥʇ ʇnoɥʇıʍ ɹoɹǝdɯǝ ǝɥʇ ʇsuıɐƃɐ ƃuıʞɐǝds ɟo ɹǝuuɐɯ ɐ 'ɐıɹʇɐɯǝƃ ɟo ʎƃoloɹǝɯnu ʍǝɹqǝɥ ǝɥʇ ƃuısn '666 ʇɐ pǝnlɐʌ sɐʍ 'ɔıɐɯɐɹɐ uı uǝʇʇıɹʍ 'ǝɯɐu ǝsoɥʍ) [8]oɹǝu sɐ ɥɔns ɹoɹǝdɯǝ uɐɯoɹ ɐ oʇ sɹǝɟǝɹ 666 ʇɐɥʇ ǝʌǝılǝq sɹɐloɥɔs ʎuɐɯ

˙ʎluǝdo ǝzıɔıʇıɹɔ oʇ snoɹǝƃuɐp ʎllɐɔıʇılod uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ plnoʍ ʇı ɯoɥʍ ʇnoqɐ sǝɹnƃıɟ ʎɹɐɹodɯǝʇuoɔ uǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ǝpoɔ uı ƃuıʞɐǝds ɟo ʎɐʍ ɐ sɐʍ ǝƃɐssɐd sıɥʇ oʇ ǝɔuǝɹǝɟǝɹ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ pǝʇɐlnɔǝds ǝʌɐɥ 'ʎʇısɹǝʌıun llıƃɔɯ ʇɐ sǝıpnʇs snoıƃılǝɹ ɟo ʎʇlnɔɐɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo uɐǝp 'uǝʞʇıɐ uǝllǝ ˙ɹp sɐ ɥɔns sɹɐloɥɔs

[xıs ʎʇxıs pǝɹpunɥ xıs ˙ʇıl 'xǝɥ ɐʇuoʞéxǝɥ ıoısoʞɐxǝɥ] [7][6]˙” ξε ατνοκηξε ιοισοκαξε“ '”xıs-ʎʇxıs puɐ pǝɹpunɥ xıs“ sɐ ʎllɐɹǝʇıl sǝɯıʇǝɯos ɹo [5]',ϛξχ sɐ ɯɹoɟ lɐɔıɹǝɯnu ʞǝǝɹƃ uı pǝɹǝpuǝɹ sı ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ 'sʇdıɹɔsnuɐɯ ʞǝǝɹƃ ǝɥʇ uı

” ˙xıs puɐ ǝɹoɔsǝǝɹɥʇ pǝɹpunɥ xıs sı ɹǝqɯnu sıɥ puɐ ؛uɐɯ ɐ ɟo ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ sı ʇı ɹoɟ :ʇsɐǝq ǝɥʇ ɟo ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ ʇunoɔ ƃuıpuɐʇsɹǝpun ɥʇɐɥ ʇɐɥʇ ɯıɥ ʇǝl ˙ɯopsıʍ sı ǝɹǝɥ “
[4]:sǝʇɐlsuɐɹʇ sǝɯɐɾ ƃuıʞ ǝɥʇ

” ˙΄ϛξχ ύοτυα ςόμθιρα ο ιακ ؛ίτσε υοπώρθνα ραγ ςόμθιρα ؛υοίρηθ υοτ νόμθιρα νοτ ωτάσιφηψ νυον νωχέ ο ؛νίτσε αίφοσ η έδω “
:spɐǝɹ ʞǝǝɹƃ lɐuıƃıɹo ǝɥʇ ˙81:31 uoıʇɐlǝʌǝɹ ɟo ʞooq ǝɥʇ uı pǝqıɹɔsǝp sı ʇsɐǝq ǝɥʇ ɟo ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ

xfrodobagginsx
04-28-2008, 04:12 PM

Barbarossa
04-28-2008, 04:14 PM
That's the third time you've posted that link in this thread, you cretin.

Either say something new, or fuck off :dabs:

JPaul
04-28-2008, 06:28 PM
No wait, if he says it three times it might just be worth looking into.

JPaul
04-28-2008, 06:28 PM
He is a cretin, the link doesn't even fucking work.

chalice
04-28-2008, 06:33 PM
I clicked on it yonks ago.

You are missing absolutely fuck all.

JPaul
04-28-2008, 06:37 PM
But if someone went to hell and came back I want to hear their tail.

chalice
04-28-2008, 06:40 PM
He did it whilst he was in a coma so I'm not sure it counts.

JPaul
04-28-2008, 06:42 PM
So long as he went and came back. I'm not really fussed about the travel arrangements.

thewizeard
04-28-2008, 10:16 PM

I've been there, it was quite cool, contrary to what I had expected

Biggles
04-28-2008, 10:19 PM

I've been there, it was quite cool, contrary to what I had expected

Off-season can be like that.

J-dye
04-30-2008, 07:53 PM
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/Haruhi-sama_01/Haruhiismishot.jpg

xfrodobagginsx
05-05-2008, 04:22 AM
Science and the bible:

http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/science.shtml (http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/science.shtml)

Biggles
05-05-2008, 08:49 AM
:happy: We have done this one before but lets ignore the rubbish about dinosaurs and look at the cosmos.

"Even today, scientists admit that they do not know how many stars there are. Only about 3,000 can be seen with the naked eye. We have seen estimates of 10 21 stars—which is a lot of stars.[2] (The number of grains of sand on the earth’s seashores is estimated to be 1025. As scientists discover more stars, wouldn’t it be interesting to discover that these two numbers match?)"

This is at best wishful thinking and at worst just plain dishonest. Science is an exploration - the starting point is "we don't know" it is not an admission it is an opening for honest endeavour. Religion's starting point is one of knowledge that cannot be modified and therefore any discussion automatically involves manning the barricades. However, there is so little science in the Bible that it is not surprising it does not have many points of contact/conflict. Attempts to pretend opaque verses are genuine scientific insights are little more than post hoc projections.

imho :)

Neither the grains of sand nor the number of stars are constants. Stars die, new ones are born, grains of sand increase as erosion occurs other grains are used for building, making glass etc.,

lynx
05-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Only about 3,000 can be seen with the naked eye.How many can you see with your eye covered up?

And what has the number of grains of sand on a seahorse got to do with anything?

Biggles
05-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Only about 3,000 can be seen with the naked eye.How many can you see with your eye covered up?

And what has the number of grains of sand on a seahorse got to do with anything?

It is scientific like because Bronze Age man couldn't do really big numbers. So it was either a lot of stars or a lot of sand.

J-dye
05-05-2008, 09:53 AM

J-dye
05-05-2008, 09:53 AM
He wasn't the messiah. He was a very naughty boy.

lynx
05-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Maybe the board was struck down as a warning. :cry:

JPaul
05-05-2008, 06:04 PM
A GGOD attack kind of thing.

thewizeard
05-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Maybe the board was struck down as a warning. :cry:

.. Like what just happened in Birma (Myanmar)

Snee
05-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Would that be Myanmar in Burma, oh massive loon? :unsure:

I tried clicking on the blue text there, I thought it was a link.

xfrodobagginsx
05-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer to God at the bottom of it if you haven't yet.

Barbarossa
05-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Oh I've had enough of you. Bye :dabs:

J-dye
05-08-2008, 05:44 PM

blasphemy :glag:

chalice
05-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Fucking nice one, Barbs!!!

Snee
05-08-2008, 08:17 PM

Please take the time to read this post and give that ban to submission if he starts trolling again, if you haven't yet.

devilsadvocate
05-08-2008, 09:42 PM
So I could go to hell, or I could go to heaven where I would probably have to spend eternity listening to some smug religious person saying "see, told you, see I told you, see I told you".

what's the difference?

clocker
05-09-2008, 03:16 AM
So I could go to hell, or I could go to heaven where I would probably have to spend eternity listening to some smug religious person saying "see, told you, see I told you, see I told you".

what's the difference?
No boobs in Heaven.

Please, don't tell Mulder.

JPaul
05-09-2008, 06:49 PM

Barbie for Mod. True Story.

J-dye
05-09-2008, 08:19 PM

Please take the time to read this post and give that ban to submission if he starts trolling again, if you haven't yet.

define self centered ^^ :mellow: