PDA

View Full Version : Strange seedbox problem...I think

punki_rach
01-15-2008, 01:11 AM
Have just got vectoral and I'm pretty sure I've set everything up properly, but I'm having trouble logging into my trackers. Everytime I try it says I've entered the wrong username or password even though I haven't. It works fine on my home pc, I just can't log in on my server. (You are supposed to log into your trackers from the seedbox right? Then download the torrents from there?)

Cheffy
01-15-2008, 01:15 AM
You could set up a Webui Then jsut upload the torrents from your home pc.

Regarding the password, do you use some letters thats not in the english alphabeth ?
Like ÆØÅ or something like that?
Since they probobly will not work unless you install that on your box

punki_rach
01-15-2008, 01:23 AM
No, they're all english letters. Though I have just noticed that it has been confusing the full stop button with the forward slash one so maybe it's confusing letters too. Yeah I think I'll just set up a webui anyway, sounds easier than trying to figure out the problem

fsephie
01-15-2008, 01:24 AM
I definitely endorse setting up the webui. Unless you are an RSS power user, you won't mind the change at all.

punki_rach
01-15-2008, 01:39 AM
oh actually I've just figured it out, it was getting the 'i' confused with the @ for some reason

SgtMajor
01-15-2008, 01:55 AM
oh actually I've just figured it out, it was getting the 'i' confused with the @ for some reason

Change country/region kb settings on your server to mirror those of your PC.

punki_rach
01-15-2008, 01:59 AM
thanks have done that