PDA

View Full Version : "Prophet Mohammed Lovers"

Pages : [1] 2

Dubstepper
04-06-2008, 08:13 AM
Is this really necessary to see dumb oversized sig glorifying a man who married a 6 year old, and making out like his really a saviour?:ermm:

I can't stand seeing them everywhere lol, would it be right if i had a "Prophet Mohammed Haters" signature everywhere on the forum?

Because it's the same concept.

ajsi
04-06-2008, 09:18 AM
xD

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Is this really necessary to see dumb oversized sig glorifying a man who married a 6 year old, and making out like his really a saviour?:ermm:

I can't stand seeing them everywhere lol, would it be right if i had a "Prophet Mohammed Haters" signature everywhere on the forum?

Just adblock them if you don't want to see them.

If you genuinely find them offensive then report them as such. The staff can then decide if they break any board rules. If not then you're left with just the adblock solution.

Seems fair to me.

moslem01
04-06-2008, 10:57 AM
when u die tell me what allah told u plz

tralalala
04-06-2008, 10:58 AM
^ When you die, tell me what Jeebus told you about spammaging FST.

moslem01
04-06-2008, 10:59 AM
make fun , u know well what am i talking about

tralalala
04-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Actually, I haven't a clue :huh:

You seem to be going on and on, with some code-like messaging scheme :fear:

Something Else
04-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Mohammed, Jeesus. Same thing. :dabs:

cook123
04-06-2008, 11:50 AM
religion and internet don't mix dudezzzz
it's ur own perception of who is what about what u believe in

BawA
04-06-2008, 11:57 AM

yo jackass you can simply block the image if it annoys you, dont go on and on about it.
who you are to decide what is wrong and not...
in past time marriage between family members were allowed as well you cant shoot at that simply because its a forbidden act in this age. there are huge lists which are discarded as time went by, its called evolution.

100%
04-06-2008, 12:02 PM

If you genuinely find them offensive then report them as such. The staff can then decide if they break any board rules. If not then you're left with just the adblock solution.

Seems fair to me.

That was a shockingly unbiased modley yet benevolent response.

JPfug for Mod 2025

S3v3N
04-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Is this really necessary to see dumb oversized sig glorifying a man who married (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../#) a 6 year old, and making out like his really a saviour?http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/ermm.gifwrong . He married a 9 year old ! and for a purpose !

what you don't know is that on saudia arabia the average age for puberty is 8 ! since the very hot climate play a significant role in such fact !

'Aishah's(R.A) marriage to the Prophet Muhammad at an early age allowed her to be an eye witness to the personal details of his life and carry them on the succeeding generations. By being both spiritually and physically near to the Prophet , the marriage prepared 'Aishah to be an example to all Muslims, especially women, for all times. She developed into a spiritual, teacher and scholar, since she was remarkably intelligent and wise. Her qualities helped support the Prophet's work and further the cause of Islam. 'Aishah, the Mother of the Believers, was not only a model for wives and mothers, but she was also a commentator on the Qur'an, an authority on hadeeth and knowledgeable in Islamic Law. She narrated at least 2,210 ahadith that give Muslims valuable insights into the Final Prophet's daily life and behaviour, thus preserving the Sunnah of Muhammad.

Dubstepper
04-06-2008, 02:26 PM

yo jackass you can simply block the image if it annoys you, dont go on and on about it.
who you are to decide what is wrong and not...
in past time marriage between family members were allowed as well you cant shoot at that simply because its a forbidden act in this age. there are huge lists which are discarded as time went by, its called evolution.

Yes, i don't use any ad-blocking software, i just think it's stupid people actually care enough about a heap of bullshit to have to have it in their sis lol, no need to catch feelings though.

Who am i to decide what's wrong or not? I'm someone who likes to live lives and not be ordered around by a book written by a paedophile. You will find out when you die, same as i will. Nothing is going to happen lol. Bad luck.

Is this really necessary to see dumb oversized sig glorifying a man who married (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../#) a 6 year old, and making out like his really a saviour?http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/ermm.gifwrong . He married a 9 year old ! and for a purpose !

what you don't know is that on saudia arabia the average age for puberty is 8 ! since the very hot climate play a significant role in such fact !

'Aishah's(R.A) marriage to the Prophet Muhammad at an early age allowed her to be an eye witness to the personal details of his life and carry them on the succeeding generations. By being both spiritually and physically near to the Prophet , the marriage prepared 'Aishah to be an example to all Muslims, especially women, for all times. She developed into a spiritual, teacher and scholar, since she was remarkably intelligent and wise. Her qualities helped support the Prophet's work and further the cause of Islam. 'Aishah, the Mother of the Believers, was not only a model for wives and mothers, but she was also a commentator on the Qur'an, an authority on hadeeth and knowledgeable in Islamic Law. She narrated at least 2,210 ahadith that give Muslims valuable insights into the Final Prophet's daily life and behaviour, thus preserving the Sunnah of Muhammad.

Lol no, she was 6 when they married and they started having sex when she was 9... But really, lol at thinking 9 is any better than 6.

Biggles
04-06-2008, 02:30 PM

Seems fair to me.

That was a shockingly unbiased modley yet benevolent response.

JPfug for Mod 2025

It was quite surreal actually. However yes JP for Mod and then he can administer cunt punch justice

http://www.starbase8.de/diverse/judge-dredd/judge-dredd_kit-vpk_detail.jpg

S3v3N
04-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Lol no, she was 6 when they married and they started having sex when she was 9... But really, lol at thinking 9 is any better than 6.
what's your references ?
lol most of those topics written on English aim to disrespect profit Mohamed and make him look bad ! believe me it was 9 when they married 14 when they have sex . and i told you why before in my previous post .

beside you don't know what it was like to live at that time !
girls were buried alive when they where born .. and when Islam come it prohibited such act ..
girls were just sex slaves and Islam prohibited that and only allowed sex with wife ..

profit Mohamed was and is considered the greatest man in all time .. just Google the greatest man of all time !

tralalala
04-06-2008, 02:37 PM
^ so instead of burying girls alive they stone and shoot them in the head instead nowadays... at least that's what they told me in "Fitna - The Movie" movie thingy.. like.. :blink:

S3v3N
04-06-2008, 02:44 PM
^ so instead of burying girls alive they stone and shoot them in the head instead nowadays... at least that's what they told me in "Fitna - The Movie" movie thingy.. like.. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/blink.gif

well that's wrong they don't do that ...
i told you most English movies and topics now a days aim to give the wrong idea about Islam and i really can't blame them with all those extremist fascist Muslims that are giving the wrong idea about Islam to the whole world !

i know fascism are not the Muslim problem alone there are extremist in every religion !

Dubstepper
04-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Lol no, she was 6 when they married and they started having sex when she was 9... But really, lol at thinking 9 is any better than 6.what's your references ?
lol most of those topics written on English aim to disrespect profit Mohamed and make him look bad ! believe me it was 9 when they married 14 when they have sex . and i told you why before in my previous post .

girls were buried alive when they where born .. and when Islam come it prohibited such act ..
girls were just sex slaves and Islam prohibited that and only allowed sex with wife ..

profit Mohamed was and is considered the greatest man in all time .. just Google the greatest man of all time !

You're just reading what you have read in the Koran or on the internet, unlike me, i bet you haven't looked it from different point of views before making you're decision.

Can you tell me the reason why Muslim males are allowed up to four wives, say one wife couldn't have children, he would be allowed a second, third or fourth wife because of it, and why Muslim woman are only allowed one husband, even if he was disabled and couldn't have children, she can't have children with another man.

Can you explain this someone.

tralalala
04-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Ah, so you claim all the western people who took these videos from Muslim channels and newspapers actually forged all of it to gain hatred towards Islam.. Right. As far as I remember, it says in the Quran thingies like if you don't do something, or if you aren't Muslim, you are to be stoned and burned alive and shit like that.

Orsum film, Fitna. Frightening as hell.

Dubstepper
04-06-2008, 02:46 PM
^ so instead of burying girls alive they stone and shoot them in the head instead nowadays... at least that's what they told me in "Fitna - The Movie" movie thingy.. like.. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/blink.gifwell that's wrong they don't do that ...
i told you most English movies and topics now a days aim to give the wrong idea about Islam and i really can't blame them with all those extremist fascist Muslims that are giving the wrong idea about Islam to the whole world !

i know fascism are not the Muslim problem alone there are extremist in every religion !

Why are all these terrorists and people causing war, all Muslim though? Surely that tells you something, why do you see no Buddha's, or Sikhs, Rastas, all starting terror like this, surely that tells you something.

tralalala
04-06-2008, 02:47 PM
what's your references ?

You're just reading what you have read in the Koran or on the internet, unlike me, i bet you haven't looked it from different point of views before making you're decision.

Can you tell me the reason why Muslim males are allowed up to four wives, say one wife couldn't have children, he would be allowed a second, third or fourth wife because of it, and why Muslim woman are only allowed one husband, even if he was disabled and couldn't have children, she can't have children with another man.

pwned

S3v3N
04-06-2008, 02:53 PM

Can you explain this someonemen go to war ! men die at rates higher that women !
it's a fact that at any society number of men is lower than number of women
there is large number of women not married so that's why !

and the Quran didn't say go marry 4 wifes ! it said at only one condition you can marry 4 wifes and it's that you be fair to all the 4 wifes and to treat them equally .. then god said that you can't be fair to the 4 even if you tried to .. so it's better to marry one only in islams point of view !

i ll try to get you the verse that say this in English !

edit //

i forget to mention that .. in Islam if the husband have a certain disease ,the wife can get divorce and marry another one ! profit mohamed have a hadeth about this .

Biggles
04-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Hmmm

Lots of religion on the internets these days - we should all get a nice big beer and sit down and discuss it sensibly :)

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Hmmm

Lots of religion on the internets these days - we should all get a nice big beer and sit down and discuss it sensibly :)

Can I suggest the local Labour Club as the venue, failing that there must be a ludge with a function suite we can hire.

S3v3N
04-06-2008, 03:06 PM
i just want to say that Muslims hate fascists and extremists !

we are not proud to have them on our religion .

we hate the killing of innocent ppl any where by any hands .

Hmmm

Lots of religion on the internets these days - we should all get a nice big beer and sit down and discuss it sensibly http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

That would be nice .

Dubstepper
04-06-2008, 03:07 PM

Can you explain this someonemen go to war ! men die at rates higher that women !
it's a fact that at any society number of men is lower than number of women
there is large number of women not married so that's why !

and the Quran didn't say go marry 4 wifes ! it said at only one condition you can marry 4 wifes and it's that you be fair to all the 4 wifes and to treat them equally .. then god said that you can't be fair to the 4 even if you tried to .. so it's better to marry one only in islams point of view !

i ll try to get you the verse that say this in English !

edit //

i forget to mention that .. in Islam if the husband have a certain disease ,the wife can get divorce and marry another one ! profit mohamed have a hadeth about this .

I have the verse lol i have read the Koran, well i am reading it, i don't just make assumptions, i take my own point of view.

And, more men go to war? What does that say about the religion lol, woman cannot join the forces can they? Why is that?

And it says they should be treated equally, you don't need tot beat woman right to treat them equally.

Marriage is about love, devotion and dedication, so people are forces to marry, and surely, marrying a woman, and then marrying three more, is not treating them equal, it's not respectful lol, anywhere else in the world that kind of thing is called Bigamy and it is against the law.

Don't try and say there's more men than woman, that has nothing to do with men marrying 4 people at once, there's someone out there for everyone, people shouldn't be forced to marry, or promote Bigamy. It's just not right.

Biggles
04-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Hmmm

Can I suggest the local Labour Club as the venue, failing that there must be a ludge with a function suite we can hire.

That sounds like a plan

Viking axes, bomb belts and exploding turbans to be left in the cloakroom. Bacon butties and humous for half time snacks.

Something Else
04-06-2008, 03:09 PM
I'm extremist and sometimes facist or something else. :smilie4:

I love to kill innocent people too.

Unfortunately I am extremely fail at all those things. :no:

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 03:09 PM
i just want to say that Muslims hate fascists and extremists !

we are not proud to have them on our religion .

we hate the killing of innocent ppl any where by any hands .

My understanding is that those who say they are committing acts of terror in the name of your religion are actually behaving in a manner contrary to it.

As such they are not doing it in the name of the religion. Just because a terrorist says they are acting on behalf of a religion doesn't mean it's true. So long as the actual leaders of the religion condemn their actions.

Something Else
04-06-2008, 03:11 PM
My understanding is that those who say they are committing acts of terror in the name of your religion are actually behaving in a manner contrary to it.

As such they are not doing it in the name of the religion. Just because a terrorist says they are acting on behalf of a religion doesn't mean it's true. So long as the actual leaders of the religion condemn their actions.

Very good point. If someone commits a crime in the name of (Whatever the mentalist chooses here).

It doesn't mean whoever they happened to refer to supported it.

The eminently reasonable JP for cunt-punch mod indeed. :smilie4:

Biggles
04-06-2008, 03:14 PM

A good point - the ghastly Fred Phelps of this world and the psychotic Bin Ladens are not religion they are what happens when religion goes wrong.

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 03:20 PM

A good point - the ghastly Fred Phelps of this world and the psychotic Bin Ladens are not religion they are what happens when religion goes wrong.

I think it's more than that. I believe for someone like Bin Laden his fight is basically a political one, as indeed is Bush's (well his is more economic to be accurate).

Bin Laden hides his behind the mask of religion, with the added benefit of a place in Heaven guaranteed to martyrs . How many people would be willing to be a suicide bomber for a political campaign. Particularly one being organised by a very wealthy man.

Bush hides his behind World peace and freeing the oppressed.

The reality is it's people engaged in a war over politics and economics. It's nothing to do with religion or freedom. Those who fall for that propaganda and then blame religions for the atrocities are the truly blind.

Something Else
04-06-2008, 03:31 PM
I eat muesli for breakfast. :smilie4:

Proper Bo
04-06-2008, 03:33 PM
I prefer bacon, like.

Something Else
04-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Racialist. :dry:

physter
04-06-2008, 03:54 PM
All displays of religious affiliation are offensive, it's egotistical in-your-face arrogance of the worst kind and essentially racist in intent.

People who wear their religion on their sleeve are clearly saying that they are the promised ones and the rest of us are scum.

The irony is that whilst all religions are at each other's throats they are all essentially the same - but they don't see it, preaching their own salvation at the expense of the other guy's damnation. It's a dangerous game to play with people's minds.

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Not at all, I've posted loads of times here, to each there own. If someone doesn't believe in God or religion that's their choice and I respect their right to make it.

Dubstepper
04-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Ok, everyone...

Just check out FF, you may know about it already...

http://www.faithfreedom.org/index.htm

This is a good source for info, a lot of Ex-Muslims doing articles about the religion and talking the unbiased truth.

S3v3N
04-06-2008, 04:07 PM
I have the verse lol i have read the Koran, well i am reading it, i don't just make assumptions, i take my own point of view.

i doubt that you read the Koran ! at least you didn't understand what it means completely.

And, more men go to war? What does that say about the religion lol, woman cannot join the forces can they? Why is that?

women go to war too but they have different tasks and they are far less than men !
at that time wars were with swords and depend on the physical power which females lack ! but this doesn't mean that women didn't participate in war . Muslim wifes help in treating the wounded , they were responsible of the transported hospitals that they set where ever there was war . and they have the biggest job which is raising the kids and tightening their faith .

And it says they should be treated equally, you don't need tot beat woman right to treat them equally.

Islam prohibit beating women .

Marriage is about love, devotion and dedication, so people are forces to marry, and surely, marrying a woman, and then marrying three more, is not treating them equal, it's not respectful lol, anywhere else in the world that kind of thing is called Bigamy and it is against the law.

i told you in Islam it's hated to marry 4 women but it's not against religion !
and i told you why in my previous posts .

Bigamy ! oh tell me how many ppl get married in the western world nowadays ! tell me the divorce rates ! tell me how many cheat on their wifes ! tell me how many make sex with a complete stranger ! tell me about prostitution ! tell me how many children are raised without a father or a mother or without both !

These rules were made to protect society from those hazards.

Don't try and say there's more men than woman, that has nothing to do with men marrying 4 people at once, there's someone out there for everyone, people shouldn't be forced to marry, or promote Bigamy. It's just not right.

no one is forcing anyone .

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 04:08 PM
Ok, everyone...

This is a good source for info, a lot of Ex-Muslims doing articles about the religion and talking the unbiased truth.

No, I'll discuss stuff with people but not when they are proselytising.

S3v3N
04-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/buttons_fst/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-prophet-mohammed-lovers-289191-post2767558#post2767558)

I think it's more than that. I believe for someone like Bin Laden his fight is basically a political one, as indeed is Bush's (well his is more economic to be accurate).

Bin Laden hides his behind the mask of religion, with the added benefit of a place in Heaven guaranteed to martyrs . How many people would be willing to be a suicide bomber for a political campaign. Particularly one being organised by a very wealthy man.

Bush hides his behind World peace and freeing the oppressed.

The reality is it's people engaged in a war over politics and economics. It's nothing to do with religion or freedom. Those who fall for that propaganda and then blame religions for the atrocities are the truly blind.

you are exactly right , i couldn't agree more .

BawA
04-06-2008, 04:33 PM
Who am i to decide what's wrong or not? I'm someone who likes to live lives and not be ordered around by a book written by a paedophile. You will find out when you die, same as i will. Nothing is going to happen lol. Bad luck.
then live your life and let others live as they wish.

so instead of burying girls alive they stone and shoot them in the head instead nowadays... at least that's what they told me in "Fitna - The Movie" movie thingy.. like.
thats almost banded in islam religion(only shiate do it)

now that you call it "seeing things from different angle", right?
who in the hell gave you idea that muslim womens aren't allowed to marry again? they have all rights to re-marry once they get divorce, or in your part of world which am not aware of it women marry again while their married?
in your part of world men instead of taking a 2nd wife they go screw around others wife and cheat on theirs... and vise versa.
the problem is in western societies spousal cheating is not a crime but its a privilege which in most of cases results in damaging in between children's life, disease, revenges crimes and list goes on.

whole point of marrying multiple times is to avoid these things.

Ah, so you claim all the western people who took these videos from Muslim channels and newspapers actually forged all of it to gain hatred towards Islam.. Right. As far as I remember, it says in the Quran thingies like if you don't do something, or if you aren't Muslim, you are to be stoned and burned alive and shit like that.
its called laws, every country has its own, you cant enforce your on others.
for example in US it says if a bugler gets in; you can shoot him (its a crime in UK) so says quran that we must fight the occupation and injustice.

Why are all these terrorists and people causing war, all Muslim though? Surely that tells you something, why do you see no Buddha's, or Sikhs, Rastas, all starting terror like this, surely that tells you something.
yeah centuries of wars in Europe is caused by muslims although Islam is only 1400 years old.
and yes Iraq invite Bush into war and yes Iran is too provocative for US, and it was Muslims who made Hitler believe that jews were there to take over, again list goes on and on.
face it Europe/US are most warmonger nations and history says it.

you like to see things from different views right, then see it as this, that "someone" can one of those who already have wife.

says a different angle viewer, you saw one documentary which focuses a Muslim hitting a wife, why dont you see the women abuse in your socialites although they penalties are big.

Proper Bo
04-06-2008, 04:36 PM
then live your life and let others live as they wish.

so instead of burying girls alive they stone and shoot them in the head instead nowadays... at least that's what they told me in "Fitna - The Movie" movie thingy.. like.
thats almost banded in islam religion(only shiate do it)

now that you call it "seeing things from different angle", right?
who in the hell gave you idea that muslim womens aren't allowed to marry again? they have all rights to re-marry once they get divorce, or in your part of world which am not aware of it women marry again while their married?
in your part of world men instead of taking a 2nd wife they go screw around others wife and cheat on theirs... and vise versa.
the problem is in western societies spousal cheating is not a crime but its a privilege which in most of cases results in damaging in between children's life, disease, revenges crimes and list goes on.

whole point of marrying multiple times is to avoid these things.

its called laws, every country has its own, you cant enforce your on others.
for example in US it says if a bugler gets in; you can shoot him (its a crime in UK) so says quran that we must fight the occupation and injustice.

yeah centuries of wars in Europe is caused by muslims although Islam is only 1400 years old.
and yes Iraq invite Bush into war and yes Iran is too provocative for US, and it was Muslims who made Hitler believe that jews were there to take over, again list goes on and on.
face it Europe/US are most warmonger nations and history says it.

you like to see things from different views right, then see it as this, that "someone" can one of those who already have wife.

says a different angle viewer, you saw one documentary which focuses a Muslim hitting a wife, why dont you see the women abuse in your socialites although they penalties are big.

sorry to quote the whole post just to laugh at "bugler", like.

anywai; bugler :lol:

J-dye
04-06-2008, 04:39 PM
bawa rocks :eyebrows:

he has some valid points

kaffeine
04-06-2008, 04:46 PM
profit Mohamed
it all comes down to money :no:

S3v3N
04-06-2008, 05:50 PM
profit Mohamed

oh sorry for the mistakes ! English is not my first language .

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 05:54 PM

oh sorry for the mistakes ! English is not my first language .

Can you commit blasphemy if the language you are using is not totally familiar to you.

S3v3N
04-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Can you commit blasphemy if the language you are using is not totally familiar to you.

NO .

that's why i said SORRY .

i had to google
"blasphemy" - blasphemous language (expressing disrespect for God or for something sacred)
to know how to reply .

Something Else
04-06-2008, 06:19 PM
profit Mohamed

:lol:

Biggles
04-06-2008, 06:31 PM
As JP said, there is nothing wrong with discussing different religious and cultural beliefs. It is also a fact that people enthusiastic about their own religion will always want to "share" their particular flavour of belief.

However, any religious statement made in the Lounge should be done on the understanding that the majority here subscribe to no particular religion and do not readily understand the pain jokes about God and religious figures can cause to some devoted believers. If this is going to be upsetting do not raise religious issues. If you are comfortable with the way the Lounge chews over topics then by all means discuss specific issues.

Threads designed simply to try convert people (like the Christian one "How to get to Heaven") are going to get a hard time. Fact! because that is just spam.

chalice
04-06-2008, 06:33 PM
There are no sacred cows in the lounge and that is why she rawks.

Other than that, all that muslei stuff is a load of wank.

Except for Bawa, like. Bawa is quality.

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 06:51 PM

NO .

So can you commit blasphemy if you do not know that what you are doing is considered blasphemous by someone else.

Would that be like not understanding the language properly.

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 06:52 PM

We have a chap who folk call Cheebus, ffs.

You know the bloke, it's Cheebus.

Snee
04-06-2008, 06:53 PM
NO .

So can you commit blasphemy if you do not know that what you are doing is considered blasphemous by someone else.

You're using logic again :dry:

That's cheating.

chalice
04-06-2008, 06:57 PM

Ya, but he only appears at the most opportune minutes, dispenses some wonderful wisdom and slinks back into the ether. I'm not even sure he exists.

All we really have is the wurd of some wumman.

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 07:00 PM

That's cheating.

You're only saying that because you can see the natural conclusion.

Using intelligence and thinking things through is cheating as well.

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 07:01 PM

Ya, but he only appears at the most opportune minutes, dispenses some wonderful wisdom and slinks back into the ether. I'm not even sure he exists.

So we do have a Sacred Cow.

Damn you and your lies manker Chalice.

Biggles
04-06-2008, 07:02 PM

That's cheating.

You're only saying that because you can see the natural conclusion.

Using intelligence and thinking things through is cheating as well.

:yup:

Snee
:emo:

Mr JP Fugley
:emo:

So you should.

chalice
04-06-2008, 07:09 PM

I was talking about cows, not crabs.

Try to milk a crab. They don't have bewbs. I've checked.

Snee
04-06-2008, 07:12 PM

Hey, saucepan, didn't you already make a thread like this once, before this one?

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 07:13 PM

I was talking about cows, not crabs.

Try to milk a crab. They don't have bewbs. I've checked.

Wrong, I've seen them and they are awesome. (If over-dressed)

Accidental dressed-crab pun above.

Snee
04-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Anyways, if someone wants to love profit mufasa long time, like, I'ma get the fuck out of their way.

Biggles
04-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Anyways, if someone wants to love profit mufasa long time, like, I'ma get the fuck out of their way.

or at least give them leg room

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 07:22 PM

or at least give them leg room

Be certain to give the followers of Ganesh plenty room

emperorIX
04-06-2008, 08:57 PM

I personally find any public affinity for or affiliation with any group, belief or ideology that I do not ascribe to or am a part of myself to be incredibly offensive. Such as all of this rubbish in the sigs of others sporting the trackers they are a part of that I am not. Elitist scum.... (obvious sarcasm).

Mr JP Fugley
04-06-2008, 09:00 PM

I personally find any public affinity for or affiliation with any group, belief or ideology that I do not ascribe to or am a part of myself to be incredibly offensive. Such as all of this rubbish in the sigs of others sporting the trackers they are a part of that I am not. Elitist scum.... (obvious sarcasm).

:lol: I'm guessing you're not American.

SAM
04-07-2008, 02:06 AM
Well.
I want to clear somethings up.
1-Prophet mohammed never married 9 years old girl.This story is totally wrong.It's sad that you can find at many sites on the internet and it's sad that some Arabians even think it's true but there many historical studies since 1520 a.c. said that incident never happened as it was described in the novel.thew woman mentioned is this story was the youngest woman of the first companion of the prophet she was born about 15 years before his immigration to Medina and they got married after 5 years from his staying in Medina that made her almost 20 years old when they got married.
there many stories and cross-references about incidents that this woman was old enough to be married but alas many foreigner scholars who dislike Islam took a false tale and made it popular.
2-women in Islam have the right to remarry if she dislike her husband all she needs to do is go in front of the judge and say she doesn't want this marriage that's it nothing more.
but Saudi Arabian laws which are in the most are radical and out of date is the cause of all this mess.they twisting some of Islamic laws.
3-the core of islam that Muslims should follow is don't attack till you will be attacked
if you are in war with any nation don't kill women ,cut trees kill children or elder people.
you must treat people all equally and to never hurt them in any way.
people of the book"Christians and jews" are to be treated good and just
there is no difference between any human being and another and they must be measured by their deeds not my their color of skin or their nationality or their religion.

At the end maybe not all Muslims follow what i just say but this what Islam is about.
like Christianity and any other religion we see people do what the bible say and we see others don't.
and Muslims are 1.5 billion people when few go a wrong way that doesn't say Islam is wrong.

Skiz
04-07-2008, 02:37 AM
3-the core of islam that Muslims should follow is don't attack till you will be attacked
if you are in war with any nation don't kill women ,cut trees kill children or elder people.

:eyebrows:

SAM
04-07-2008, 03:42 AM
if you are in war with any nation don't kill women ,cut trees kill children or elder people.:eyebrows:
and even don't kill animals and don't burn houses or terrorize people in any way.
it's sad that some radical Muslims gives Islam a bad name and more sad that many radicals in the west used this as an excuse to wage a war against muslims and Islam saying it's dangerous yet they only benefit is to destroy nations and occupy lands and deprive people from their right to live in peace.
and it's really bad that some short sighted people only see what they like to see and never try to to look for any other point of views all you were hearing them say is"this is stereotyped Muslim".too bad they only judge people by their religion.too bad they talked and criticize people they don't even see or deal with or even read any books about.
most of their knowledge coming from their retard leaders who built secret prisons,torture innocent people,invade countries for oil,destroy their own country economy and above all lie to their people on daily basis.

Biggles
04-07-2008, 08:49 AM

If the trees are sad they should be allowed to cut themselves :emo:

Sam, I am aware that there is school of thought that Aisha was 19 when she married Mohammed but some Moslem countries like Yemen have a marriage of 9 for girls because of the tradition that Aisha was 9. So it isn't just the West that perpetuates this concept. The few Moslem fathers that I have known would not dream of allowing their 9 year old daughters to marry but they were very Western in outlook so I don't know what things are like in Yemen, Afghanistan or Pakistan.

J-dye
04-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Yemen, Afghanistan or Pakistan.

those are not real countries :mellow:

Barbarossa
04-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Hmmm

Throw in a hog-roast and you're on! :smilie4:

Something Else
04-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Is it true that at the beginning of the koran there is a warning which roughly translates as.

*Anything which doesn't make Mohammed look good has been omitted from this book.''

:unsure:

moslem01
04-07-2008, 11:30 AM
i read koran more than 50 times i have never read this words

Biggles
04-07-2008, 11:32 AM
i read koran more than 50 times i have never read this words

:shifty:

Benchez may have paraphrased a little.

C-mos
04-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Mohammed, Jeesus. Same thing. :dabs:

only one God :)I guess

moslem01
04-07-2008, 11:44 AM
the first words in kuran says :
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds Most Merciful
after that there is a sora called el bakra which says :
that koran is a book which is no thing false or untrue in it

moslem01
04-07-2008, 11:45 AM
moses , juses , mohamed are massengers of one god : allah which is the god of jewish , christs and moslims

Barbarossa
04-07-2008, 11:46 AM
So your whole faith is based on the validity of that one sentence :O

This is shocking. :dabs:

moslem01
04-07-2008, 11:51 AM
no it isnt one sentence , i answered what this guy reclaimed that the begining of the koran siad . but the main faith of islam is :
is to believe that there is only one god and believe in all his messengers as moses juses , mohamed and other which we dont know about , and believe in all his religions and not to diffrentiate between any of his books and messengers
any questions ?

Biggles
04-07-2008, 12:18 PM

I know this is a minor point but are there any religious texts from any religion that start "this is a load of pish and most of it is made up" .....with the possible exception of his Nooodley Greatness FSM :shifty:

saqib
04-07-2008, 12:34 PM

Orsum film, Fitna. Frightening as hell.

u r wrong mate , Islam respects all religions , we the muslims love jesus more then Christians , because it is a part of being a muslim , i can not b a complete muslim if i do not respect and love jesus .
and there is not a single line in quran where it states that all non muslims should b killed .
and the movie u r referring to , is a controversial movie . and good Christian communities around the world have also criticized it as well as muslims .
and plzz use nice words while talking about the jesus , Prophet Muhammad and all messengers /

saqib
04-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Yemen, Afghanistan or Pakistan.

pakistan is the 7th atomic power of the world , and u r saying , it is not real ?
give me a break man . :lol:

Biggles
04-07-2008, 12:44 PM

pakistan is the 7th atomic power of the world , and u r saying , it is not real ?

Can't believe you bit on that hook :blink:

saqib
04-07-2008, 12:50 PM

Can't believe you bit on that hook :blink:

:yup:

IdolEyes787
04-07-2008, 01:49 PM
I have absolutely no problem with anyone believing in God.
However I have a hard time putting faith in any religion.Most if not all seem to have been created by one group of people trying to gain power over another group.
Good example is Europe in the Middle-ages.Bunch of guys couldn't cut it as soldiers so they thought up another way to impose their will on others. The people were suffering from the same oppression it was just dressed a little differently.

Remember
"But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you".
Don't know about you but if I'm ever in need of a hypocrite first place I'd look is in a church.

SAM
04-07-2008, 02:27 PM

If the trees are sad they should be allowed to cut themselves :emo:

Sam, I am aware that there is school of thought that Aisha was 19 when she married Mohammed but some Moslem countries like Yemen have a marriage of 9 for girls because of the tradition that Aisha was 9. So it isn't just the West that perpetuates this concept. The few Moslem fathers that I have known would not dream of allowing their 9 year old daughters to marry but they were very Western in outlook so I don't know what things are like in Yemen, Afghanistan or Pakistan.

I wasn't aware of that.if Yemen is doing this so this wrong and against what Islam states and against common sense also but Yemen is just 3 million people and even if we add Afghanistan and Pakistan they will be minority among Muslims
no educated muslim will allow 9 years old girl to marry.all muslim countries that i know of are prohibit such act.

Is it true that at the beginning of the koran there is a warning which roughly translates as.

*Anything which doesn't make Mohammed look good has been omitted from this book.''

no there is no such verse.in fact,quran said about Mohammed that he is just a man,allah blesses him with the message even prophet Mohammed himself said he is just a man and he told us not to praise him or think of him as a god .
Mohammed told us to treat people equally told us to treat people of the book who don't fight us good esp. Christians and it's also in the quran .
all what's going on is from some radicals not all Muslims think or act like them.
i have Christian friends and neighbors and we visit and treat each other like we are brothers and sisters and it isn't just me all over my country is the same.
also hitting women and treat them bad only happened in poor neighborhood and people who do that will be punish by law.

J-dye
04-07-2008, 03:38 PM

I know this is a minor point but are there any religious texts from any religion that start "this is a load of pish and most of it is made up" ....

:glag:

J-dye
04-07-2008, 03:39 PM
hoi moslem , just stop posting

let bawa do the explaining .

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 07:26 PM

I know this is a minor point but are there any religious texts from any religion that start "this is a load of pish and most of it is made up" .....

First :earl::lol: of the day.

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 07:27 PM
On here like, I did :lol::earl: lots.

I'm an :earl::lolboy:

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 07:35 PM
we the muslims love jesus more then Christians , because it is a part of being a muslim ,

I'm going to have to take exception to that, old bean.

Christians believe that Jesus was the son of God and that he forms part of the Holy Trinity which is God. That he came to Earth as a man, suffered and died horribly on the cross and was resurrected from death. He did this willingly. We believe that he fulfilled scripture in doing this, wiped out the sins of man and brought God's new covenant with his people. A "fresh start" if you will. We believer that he is the most important historical or theological figure who will ever live and we should follow him and base our lives on his teachings.

You think he was a messenger, like Moses.

So I'm going to have to suggest that people who follow Christ and believe he was God incarnate have a slightly higher opinion of him than people who think he was one of the prophets.

100%
04-07-2008, 07:56 PM
save me someone. (thing)

Skiz
04-07-2008, 08:01 PM
we the muslims love jesus more then Christians , because it is a part of being a muslim ,

Christians believe that Jesus was the son of God and that he forms part of the Holy Trinity which is God. That he came to Earth as a man, suffered and died horribly on the cross and was resurrected from death. He did this willingly. We believe that he fulfilled scripture in doing this, wiped out the sins of man and brought God's new covenant with his people. A "fresh start" if you will. We believer that he is the most important historical or theological figure who will ever live and we should follow him and base our lives on his teachings.

So I'm going to have to suggest that people who follow Christ and believe he was God incarnate have a slightly higher opinion of him than people who think he was one of the prophets.

Well said.

I've attempted to explain this point on several occasions but was never able to do so with such clarity. I may be quoting that from time to time. :)

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 08:13 PM

Well said.

I've attempted to explain this point on several occasions but was never able to do so with such clarity. I may be quoting that from time to time. :)

A pleasure old bean, I'm glad you approve, please feel free to use any or all as you see fit.

chalice
04-07-2008, 08:17 PM
I'm one of those who have been profoundly touched by the religious experience.

Where I'm from, it's a cultural imperative to delineate your specific mental hobby-horse. Whether or not you ride that horse, you must be acutely aware of the proximity of those that love that hoss and will drive her to death with a virulent whip.

Religion shoulders the onus for many atrocities but it really comes down to politics. The politic of 'this is mine and you're not getting it' being the cynosure of the universe.

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Religion shoulders the onus for many atrocities but it really comes down to politics. The politic of 'this is mine and you're not getting it' being the cynosure of the universe.

Indeed and if those committing the atrocities claim that they are doing it in the name of religion that does not make it so. Particularly if the actual heads of the religion make it clear that they are not.

S3v3N
04-07-2008, 08:38 PM

Christians believe that Jesus was the son of God and that he forms part of the Holy Trinity which is God.

God has no son .
Jesus was son of miriam the virgin " dunno what you call her " , and god give him the life from his spirit without a father .

That he came to Earth as a man, suffered and died horribly on the cross and was resurrected from death. He did this willingly. We believe that he fulfilled scripture in doing this, wiped out the sins of man and brought God's new covenant with his people. A "fresh start" if you will. We believer that he is the most important historical or theological figure who will ever live and we should follow him and base our lives on his teachings.

Jesus is not dead , wasn't crucified .
the Jews crucified someone else that they thought is Jesus .
god take Jesus up to heavens . and Jesus will come in the final war between those who believe in god and those who don't and lead the believers.

it's all in the Koran .

He was a messenger from god .

Biggles
04-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Would it not be easier if we just picked some middle point like say

http://www.podmasti.com/uploaded_images/GANESH6-720045.jpg

Proper Bo
04-07-2008, 08:43 PM
This is where ewe chaps will have to agree to disagree, cause at least one of ewe must be wrong:smilie4:

Biggles
04-07-2008, 08:45 PM
This is where ewe chaps will have to agree to disagree, cause at least one of ewe must be wrong:smilie4:

at the very least one :shifty:

chalice
04-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Elephant gods don't count.

If they were any good, they would have stampeded the fuck out of humanity yonks ago, like.

Elephant gods are stupid. Fact.

Biggles
04-07-2008, 08:46 PM

If they were any good, they would have stampeded the fuck out of humanity yonks ago, like.

:snooty: Colourful tho

S3v3N
04-07-2008, 08:49 PM
i want to ask some questions .. i really don't know the answer to .

is there one bible ? are they all entirely the same ?

do you believe that the bible remain the same through all those years and those priests didn't change it . even small things .

lately i heard that there is an old bible discovered that said that Judas was crucified instead of Jesus ! is it true ?

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 08:50 PM
God has no son .
Jesus was son of miriam the virgin " dunno what you call her " , and god give him the life from his spirit without a father .

That he came to Earth as a man, suffered and died horribly on the cross and was resurrected from death. He did this willingly. We believe that he fulfilled scripture in doing this, wiped out the sins of man and brought God's new covenant with his people. A "fresh start" if you will. We believer that he is the most important historical or theological figure who will ever live and we should follow him and base our lives on his teachings.

Jesus is not dead , wasn't crucified .
the Jews crucified someone else that they thought is Jesus .
god take Jesus up to heavens . and Jesus will come in the final war between those who believe in god and those who don't and lead the believers.

it's all in the Koran .

He was a messenger from god .

I'm not arguing with you. Your faith does not believe that Jesus was the Messiah, mine does. I respect your right to believe what you want, it's a matter of faith after all.

God bless.

My point was and still is that my belief system holds Jesus to be a much more important figure than yours does, that he was God incarnate. I think you have basically proven my point yourself. So there really isn't any need for me to comment further on that particular issue.

Thanks for that. God works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform.

chalice
04-07-2008, 08:52 PM

:snooty: Colourful tho

Even the ordinary citizen elephants can...

1. Brighten up any girl's neck.

2. Make a nice ornament

3. Sit side by side on my piano keyboard, oh lord, why don't we.

4. Feed a family of Zulus for 19 days.

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 08:54 PM

Indeed.

I find the main difference here is that I refer to what I believe. Other people refer to the facts that they know to be true.

S3v3N
04-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Indeed.

I find the main difference here is that I refer to what I believe. Other people refer to the facts that they know to be true.believe = know to be true = no difference .

[verb] accept as true; take to be true; "I believed his report"; "We didn't believe his stories from the War"; "She believes in spirits"
http://www.elook.org/dictionary/believe.html

do you believe that the bible remain the same through all those years and those priests didn't change it . even small things .

lately i heard that there is an old bible discovered that said that Judas was crucified instead of Jesus ! is it true ?

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 09:06 PM
believe = know to be true = no difference .

[verb] accept as true; take to be true; "I believed his report"; "We didn't believe his stories from the War"; "She believes in spirits"

Forgive me again old chap. However I think giving English lessons, whilst I accept you may be doing it for laudable reasons, may be pushing your luck a bit.

A belief is more akin to an opinion than it is to a fact.

Proper Bo
04-07-2008, 09:08 PM

Forgive me again old chap. However I think giving English lessons, whilst I accept you may be doing it for laudable reasons, may be pushing your luck a bit.

Jp's right, like.

If I believed he was a moran, it doesn't automatically make it true, like.

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 09:11 PM

Jp's right, like.

If I believed he was a moran, it doesn't automatically make it true, like.

Up yours cawkmonger.

Proper Bo
04-07-2008, 09:11 PM
If that's what you believe in, like.:unsure:

I'm not here to judge.

chalice
04-07-2008, 09:19 PM

What a pile of pure wank.

I am knowing this to be true, like.

Biggles
04-07-2008, 09:26 PM

The Bible is made up of two parts. The Jewish Old Testament and the Christian New Testament. Both books were written by a number of authors over a period of time. The Old Testament was written over several hundred years and the New Testament over a period of a couple of hundred years or so. There were many texts from the Christian era not included in the final version drawn up around the year 400AD. One of those includes the Gospel of Judas (although he wasn't crucified instead of Jesus to the best of my knowledge).

Now to the bit you might find difficult. The Koran, like the Bible developed over a couple of hundred years. Scholars are working on ancient Yemeni texts discovered in an old mosque back in the 1970s. These earliest texts show differences from the current Koran and subtle variations in emphasis. I believe something like 35,000 microfiche copies were made of these early texts and are currently being worked on in both Germany and Yemen.

The only religious text that was handed out in one complete go was the Book of Mormon (and that is completely mental imho)

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 09:34 PM

The Bible is made up of two parts. The Jewish Old Testament and the Christian New Testament. Both books were written by a number of authors over a period of time. The Old Testament was written over several hundred years and the New Testament over a period of a couple of hundred years or so. There were many texts from the Christian era not included in the final version drawn up around the year 400AD. One of those includes the Gospel of Judas (although he wasn't crucified instead of Jesus to the best of my knowledge).

Now to the bit you might find difficult. The Koran, like the Bible developed over a couple of hundred years. Scholars are working on ancient Yemeni texts discovered in an old mosque back in the 1970s. These earliest texts show differences from the current Koran and subtle variations in emphasis. I believe something like 35,000 microfiche copies were made of these early texts and are currently being worked on in both Germany and Yemen.

The only religious text that was handed out in one complete go was the Book of Mormon (and that is completely mental imho)

I suspect that whilst your first paragraph may be acceptable to the vast bulk of right thinking Christians. You second may be unpalatable to most Muslims.

I could of course be wrong in that, it's just my impression.

S3v3N
04-07-2008, 09:39 PM

wrong !

Koran was made in 20 years only . god send Jebrae'l " dunno what you call him -angel from god-" different times in different occasions to the prophet Mohamed .. and told him different parts of Koran .. prophet Mohamed tell the writers to write it .. and Koran is the same tell know , all Muslims every where have the same copy .

there are copies from the Koran from the "Osman Ben Afan" era which is very shortly after prophet Mohamed died.

S3v3N
04-07-2008, 09:40 PM

i would like you to put some reference .

S3v3N
04-07-2008, 09:42 PM

don't you think that the authors that wrote it have changed certain things .. b'cuz God says so in Koran ..

Biggles
04-07-2008, 09:46 PM

i would like you to put some reference .

Book of Mormon or the archaeological work on the early Koran fragments?

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Kind of predictable, Les.

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Not your post like, the response.

Biggles
04-07-2008, 09:48 PM

don't you think that the authors that wrote it have changed certain things .. b'cuz God says so in Koran ..

I personally think the Bible and the Koran are a mixture of myths and religious traditions from the Middle East and not divine at all.

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 09:51 PM

I personally think the Bible and the Koran are a mixture of myths and religious traditions from the Middle East and not divine at all.

:O

You've blown it now.

S3v3N
04-07-2008, 09:52 PM

Book of Mormon "never heard of it" .. will do some search ..

Islam started in Mecca in Saudi Arabia 1400 years ago , there are copies of Koran from that era .. all Muslims have the same copy .

Biggles
04-07-2008, 09:52 PM

I did say he wouldn't like it.

However, in the interests of hands across the sea and all that stuff, this is a pretty balanced, if long, article on the subject.

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/199901/koran

Assuming he means the Koran - I am not wasting my time on Joseph Smith's amazing magic spectacles.

Biggles
04-07-2008, 09:54 PM

:O

You've blown it now.

:unsure: I did say it was my personal view like.

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 09:56 PM

However, in the interests of hands across the sea and all that stuff, this is a pretty balanced, if long, article on the subject.

Assuming he means the Koran - I am not wasting my time on Joseph Smith's amazing magic spectacles.

You've got to remember that he is dealing in Fact and not Faith. So you are kind of (forgive me for this) pishing into the wind. Any evidence you can provide, no matter how well researched and corroborated, must be wrong because he already knows the truth.

Snee
04-07-2008, 09:56 PM

Islam started in Mecca in Saudi Arabia 1400 years ago , there are copies of Koran from that era .. all Muslims have the same copy .

maybe they should print one each, like.

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 09:57 PM

:drummer:

Biggles
04-07-2008, 09:58 PM

:glag:

Biggles
04-07-2008, 10:00 PM

You've got to remember that he is dealing in Fact and not Faith. So you are kind of (forgive me for this) pishing into the wind. Any evidence you can provide, no matter how well researched and corroborated, must be wrong because he already knows the truth.

Fair point, well presented - not that it matters I suppose. Go to go and collect No 2 child from her mate's house. Dad's taxi service FTW :(

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 10:02 PM
TTFN mate.

S3v3N
04-07-2008, 10:09 PM

the fact that i am posting here , and looking all over the internet ,talking to people from different religions means that i am in search of the truth , and open minded to any thing that can convince me logically that i am wrong .

do i have doubts in God ? yea some times.
do i have doubts in Islam ? yea some times .
but tell now the only thing that i can find near the truth is the Koran and that god exists.

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 10:25 PM

wrong !

Koran was made in 20 years only . god send Jebrae'l " dunno what you call him -angel from god-" different times in different occasions to the prophet Mohamed .. and told him different parts of Koran .. prophet Mohamed tell the writers to write it .. and Koran is the same tell know , all Muslims every where have the same copy .

there are copies from the Koran from the "Osman Ben Afan" era which is very shortly after prophet Mohamed died.

Indeed, you have an open mind.

S3v3N
04-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Indeed, you have an open mind.open minded doesn't mean that i have to approve every thing that is said .

what he said was totally wrong , and i read the article he referred to and it doesn't say nothing or prove anything and there is no evidence that it's true .
i hope the German scientist publish what he finds and tell us the differences between the copy he found and the known Koran if it's true .

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Yeah but twice recently people who profess to be Muslim have simply stated that others were "wrong".

Not that they disagree, that the other person was "wrong!"

You must see how that is theologically arrogant.

To say nothing of a chap who clearly doesn't speak English very well giving English lessons.

You must see how that would come across as linguistically arrogant.

Something Else
04-07-2008, 10:39 PM
I thought 'Do androids dream of electric sheep' was a wai better read than any bible/koran etc... :smilie4:

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 10:39 PM
I thought 'Do androids dream of electric sheep' was a wai better read than any bible/koran etc... :smilie4:

Dick

Something Else
04-07-2008, 10:41 PM
:lol: Indeed.

Biggles
04-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Indeed, you have an open mind.open minded doesn't mean that i have to approve every thing that is said .

what he said was totally wrong , and i read the article he referred to and it doesn't say nothing or prove anything and there is no evidence that it's true .
i hope the German scientist publish what he finds and tell us the differences between the copy he found and the known Koran if it's true .

For what I said to be "totally wrong" the work on the Yemen documents would have to show an exact match to modern copies. The article and others I have seen suggest otherwise. It may be that the differences are not large. In works on Christian texts the general argument is that the message is not substantially different and therefore variations do not matter. I am reasonably confident that if earlier versions of the Koran are shown to be a little different there will be

1) shock
2) re-appraisal of the new texts
3) a realisation that nothing much has changed
4) Islam will just carry on pretty much as before
5) Some Moslems might go traditional and say they like the older one better.

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 10:49 PM
open minded doesn't mean that i have to approve every thing that is said .

For what I said to be "totally wrong" the work on the Yemen documents would have to show an exact match to modern copies. The article and others I have seen suggest otherwise. It may be that the differences are not large. In works on Christian texts the general argument is that the message is not substantially different and therefore variations do not matter. I am reasonably confident that if earlier versions of the Koran are shown to be a little different there will be

1) shock

Doesn't work with absolutes, mate. Even for the open-minded.

Biggles
04-07-2008, 10:56 PM

1) shock

I may be wrong but I suspect absolute may be relative if faced with an incontrovertible fact. The Church fathers thought Galileo a liability and his ideas faith shattering. However, the paradigm changed and the Church adapted effortlessly and even set up its own observatory. I predict that if earlier copies of the Koran are shown to have variations the Islamic scholars will take ownership and use them to teach with. After an initial wobble the wheel will continue to turn. Yes I know it is a shocking concept now but once absorbed people won't even think about it.

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 11:04 PM

I may be wrong but I suspect absolute may be relative if faced with an incontrovertible fact. The Church fathers thought Galileo a liability and his ideas faith shattering. However, the paradigm changed and the Church adapted effortlessly and even set up its own observatory. I predict that if earlier copies of the Koran are shown to have variations the Islamic scholars will take ownership and use them to teach with. After an initial wobble the wheel will continue to turn. Yes I know it is a shocking concept now but once absorbed people won't even think about it.

In short, you feel that Islam may be going through it's "Galileo" moment and adapting itself to the modern World. If you are right we are witnesses to a seminal moment for a major religion. That would be pretty awesome.

Do you think the hierarchy are discussing this behind figurative closed doors and will only let the masses know when they have considered the full ramifications.

Biggles
04-07-2008, 11:11 PM

In short, you feel that Islam may be going through it's "Galileo" moment and adapting itself to the modern World. If you are right we are witnesses to a seminal moment for a major religion. That would be pretty awesome.

Do you think the hierarchy are discussing this behind figurative closed doors and will only let the masses know when they have considered the full ramifications.

Islamic scholars have the original copies of the documents discovered and are quietly working through them too and I think are in contact with the German University involved. It will undoubtedly be a slow process as the current view of the Koran doesn't allow for this sort of revision. However, in a world where everyone has access to the interwebs such information cannot be ignored lest others take ownership of the exposition of what reasonably they consider their texts - a far more intolerable outcome.

Mr JP Fugley
04-07-2008, 11:18 PM

Islamic scholars have the original copies of the documents discovered and are quietly working through them too and I think are in contact with the German University involved. It will undoubtedly be a slow process as the current view of the Koran doesn't allow for this sort of revision. However, in a world where everyone has access to the interwebs such information cannot be ignored lest others take ownership of the exposition of what reasonably they consider their texts - a far more intolerable outcome.

So, if there is any dubiety they must claim it as their own, rather than leave it in the hand of the infidel. That makes sense, for pragmatic reasons if nothing else.

I believe we have done the same thing with the origins of the Bible and in particular the Gospels.

For religion to deny science is ludicrous.

ilw
04-07-2008, 11:37 PM
what about science denying religion

moslem01
04-08-2008, 06:54 AM
science never denied religion , our religion encourage us to search in all matters of science , besides that there r many scientific discoveries in koran as:
1- god told us that the moon was split into haves equally from 1400 year and from short time USA discovered that the moon was split into two parts and who wants to know may visit nasa site

Barbarossa
04-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Do what? :blink:

Disme
04-08-2008, 09:07 AM

Still happens ... look at the USA where in some parts of the country many people simply deny Darwin's evolutionary theory and replace it by some 'Adam and Eve'-story. :frusty:

manicgeek
04-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Do what? :blink:
Visit nasa I think he said :P

moslem01
04-08-2008, 09:39 AM
yes visit NASA site
http://www.nasa.gov/home/index.html

Biggles
04-08-2008, 09:50 AM
science never denied religion , our religion encourage us to search in all matters of science , besides that there r many scientific discoveries in koran as:
1- god told us that the moon was split into haves equally from 1400 year and from short time USA discovered that the moon was split into two parts and who wants to know may visit nasa site

Moon is still in one piece here :blink:

Barbarossa
04-08-2008, 09:53 AM
yes visit NASA site
http://www.nasa.gov/home/index.html

There's nothing on this page of any relevence :eyebrows:

moslem01
04-08-2008, 09:54 AM

of course it is one piece it was split into halves and returned back one piece
:blink:

Barbarossa
04-08-2008, 09:55 AM

Why? :blink:

moslem01
04-08-2008, 09:57 AM
why returned into one piece or why it was split ?

Biggles
04-08-2008, 09:59 AM

Why? :blink:

To get to the creamy centre obviousment

http://www.oreillygmt.eu/images/creme_egg.jpg

Barbarossa
04-08-2008, 10:01 AM

Well, both really :dabs:

moslem01
04-08-2008, 10:10 AM

i will tell u the real story :
first some unbelievers ( some ppl say that they included jewish ) came to our prophet to ask him for a miracle to prove that he is a prophet of god -as every messenger came with miracle - they asked him to split the moon .
so our prophet asked allah ( our , ur god ) to split moon into halves so infront of their eyes it was split into halves and in front of them it was returned again ofcourse every one said it is magic and there is no such thing but lately some astraunats discovered some rocks with some shape on moon surface with researches they addmited that these rocks ruselted from splitting moon into halves and returning back again and there r many other things i may tell u about

Biggles
04-08-2008, 10:17 AM
I may be wrong here but I thought, due to some ancient injury billions of years ago, the moon was formed as a split off following a collosion with two bodies that formed Earth.

Barbarossa
04-08-2008, 10:19 AM
lately some astraunats discovered some rocks with some shape on moon surface

Well.... I'm not convinced. Some rocks with some shape you say? Sounds a bit suspect. :mellow:

If I were asked to perform a miracle, I'd probably opt for something of practical value. Turning water into wine is pretty good for livening things up at a dull party, also the loaves and the fishes one is really useful for when people forget their packed lunches, but I can't see what use splitting the moon and putting it back together is.

Maybe it delayed high tide, or something else, I dunno. Either way I doubt whether anyone noticed.

Terraforming the moon, now that would have been a good one.

Anyway, I've been digging around with regards to that picture of that 250km "scratch" you pointed out, and as far as I can tell, although it is a "relatively young" feature on the moon, one website has pointed out that there is cratering within the walls of the rille, so that probably dates it at a few million years, not like, 600 or whatever.

I can't find anything on the NASA site, perhaps I should take it on faith? :blink:

moslem01
04-08-2008, 10:20 AM
these researches refer that the old of the splitting goes back to 1300-1500 year

Biggles
04-08-2008, 10:23 AM
i will tell u the real story :
first some unbelievers ( some ppl say that they included jewish ) came to our prophet to ask him for a miracle to prove that he is a prophet of god -as every messenger came with miracle - they asked him to split the moon .
so our prophet asked allah ( our , ur god ) to split moon into halves so infront of their eyes it was split into halves and in front of them it was returned again ofcourse every one said it is magic and there is no such thing but lately some astraunats discovered some rocks with some shape on moon surface with researches they addmited that these rocks ruselted from splitting moon into halves and returning back again and there r many other things i may tell u about

OK let me get this straight, you believe the moon split in half 1400 years ago and nobody noticed it other than the people who asked to see this be performed? The Chinese kept meticulous astronomical records do they record this event? Is it in the Mayan records? Is it in the Babylonian or Byzantian records?

I didn't realise that Islam had mad stuff like Joseph Smith's spectacles but I guess all religions like a bit of the supernatural.

manker
04-08-2008, 10:26 AM
I may be wrong here but I thought, due to some ancient injury billions of years ago, the moon was formed as a split off following a collosion with two bodies that formed Earth.
There is that, but then there are also people saying that it was passing and got caught up by the young earth's gravity.
There were other theories too in the thing I was watching, including the moon being a bit of the earth that fell off due to earth's rotation.

You know what - I don't think anyone really knows. The whole documentary was conjecture.
I want answers, dammit.

moslem01
04-08-2008, 10:28 AM
moses had stick that transforms into a giant snack as soon as it is thrown on ground and this happened when moses went to ramses II .
juses could return life to ppl who died and could heal and cure ppl
mohammed Peace be upon him his main miracle is koran if u have read the real koran and really understand it u will really know what i am talking about

moslem01
04-08-2008, 10:31 AM
moon`s splitting for me is a true fact if my god which i believe in told me that i won`t have a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 doubt in what god says
(gr8 no of zeros right ? )

manker
04-08-2008, 10:38 AM
moses had stick that transforms into a giant snack as soon as it is thrownI'm starving.

No, I take your point. Both the koran and the bible are filled with witchery that's almost certainly a result of deliberate factual embroidery. Which was a common trait of writers at the time, it seems.

As works of historical value, they're the docudrama of the library.
Which is fine, so long as you follow the values they teach rather than start arguments with people about how the moon was definitely split into two or how Jesus definitely fed a brazillion people using only his lunch-box.

Biggles
04-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Fair enough

I don't believe it happened because all the people who kept astronomical records would have recorded such a remarkable event. However, I have no issue with other people believing it if they want to. I don't think I will ever be joining in unless I see something more substantial in the historical records though.

Did you look up the Book of Mormon btw - it is even madder but they have millions of members and one came close to being selected as the next Republican candidate for President this time round.

Biggles
04-08-2008, 10:39 AM
moses had stick that transforms into a giant snack as soon as it is thrownI'm starving.

No, I take your point. Both the koran and the bible are filled with witchery that's almost certainly a result of deliberate factual embroidery.

As works of historical value, they're the docudrama of the library.
Which is fine, so long follow the values they teach rather than start arguments with people about how the moon was definitely split into two or how Jesus definitely fed a brazillion people using only his lunch-box.

To be fair he borrowed Mulder's manwich box.

moslem01
04-08-2008, 10:45 AM
u still dont understand .
u think that the koran is as the bible , written by normal ppl ?
no u r wrong koran comes from our and ur god no human or any creature on earth ( or on space even ) changed a word or even a letter in it since our prophet , thats all about the koran i have and most moslims have , i dont know about strange books u have about islam , me myself i saw a full koran with false things , some ppl changed the koran by this false one to give to u sayin : look , this is the book of moslims it is false with bad manners and all this stuff

moslem01
04-08-2008, 10:52 AM
i want to ask u something do any one believe in god ot there is a god ?

manker
04-08-2008, 10:53 AM
u still dont understand .
u think that the koran is as the bible , written by normal ppl ?
no u r wrong koran comes from our and ur god no human or any creature on earth ( or on space even ) changed a word or even a letter in it since our prophet , thats all about the koran i have and most moslims have , i dont know about strange books u have about islam , me myself i saw a full koran with false things , some ppl changed the koran by this false one to give to u sayin : look , this is the book of moslims it is false with bad manners and all this stuff
Well, I don't believe I am wrong. I believe the koran was written by a human or a collection of humans - just like every other book.

I understand that you don't believe that it was, and I won't try to change your mind.
Differences of opinion are fine by me and since I have no proof to show you that I'm definitely right, it appears that we're at an impass.

manker
04-08-2008, 10:54 AM
i want to ask u something do any one believe in god ot there is a god ?
Loads of people do. Some of whom post on this forum.

I, however, don't believe in god.

moslem01
04-08-2008, 11:00 AM
i wont argue with any of u it seems that no one want to understand , the problem that most of u dont believe that islam is the only religion which no one changed a word in , u have the right to say what u want but in my faith which my god says in soraa el tawba : to kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god . some day u will know that the islam is the right religion . and when u die u will say : i wish i would be alive again and be a moslem . thats the end i am out

chalice
04-08-2008, 11:01 AM
http://members.shaw.ca/rlongpre01/moon_tiny.jpg

S3v3N
04-08-2008, 11:02 AM
did the moon split ? yea i think so !
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap021029.html
how the hell Mohamed knew that 1400 years ago , and Nasa discovered that now !

Long rilles such as Ariadaeus (http://www.ne.jp/asahi/stellar/scenes/moon_e/moon_a32.htm) Rille extend for hundreds of kilometers. Sinuous rilles (http://volcano.und.nodak.edu/vwdocs/planet_volcano/lunar/sin_rilles/hadl_orbit.html) are now thought to be remnants of ancient lava flows, but the origins of arcuate and linear rilles are still a topic of research (http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-bib_query?bibcode=1997LPI....28..541H).

manker
04-08-2008, 11:03 AM
i wont argue with any of u it seems that no one want to understand , the problem that most of u dont believe that islam is the only religion which no one changed a word in , u have the right to say what u want but in my faith which my god says in soraa el tawba : to kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god . some day u will know that the islam is the right religion . and when u die u will say : i wish i would be alive again and be a moslem . thats the end i am outOh shi ... are you threatening to pop a cap in my black arse http://www.msgweb.nl/emoticons/50_50.gif

Barbarossa
04-08-2008, 11:05 AM
I don't believe in a god, and when I'm dead I won't say anything, because I'll be dead.

You are free to believe what you want to believe in, I'm glad you're happy in your faith.

Please accept the fact that I am also happy :happy:

Barbarossa
04-08-2008, 11:08 AM
did the moon split ? yea i think so !
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap021029.html
how the hell Mohamed knew that 1400 years ago , and Nasa discovered that now !

Long rilles such as Ariadaeus (http://www.ne.jp/asahi/stellar/scenes/moon_e/moon_a32.htm) Rille extend for hundreds of kilometers. Sinuous rilles (http://volcano.und.nodak.edu/vwdocs/planet_volcano/lunar/sin_rilles/hadl_orbit.html) are now thought to be remnants of ancient lava flows, but the origins of arcuate and linear rilles are still a topic of research (http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-bib_query?bibcode=1997LPI....28..541H).

Don't be a prick s3v3n, we've already covered this.

There are craters within that rille, which places it older than 600 years, probably millions of years or so.

Biggles
04-08-2008, 11:09 AM
i wont argue with any of u it seems that no one want to understand , the problem that most of u dont believe that islam is the only religion which no one changed a word in , u have the right to say what u want but in my faith which my god says in soraa el tawba : to kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god . some day u will know that the islam is the right religion . and when u die u will say : i wish i would be alive again and be a moslem . thats the end i am out

Exactly the same message as Frodo "believe God loves you or else he will torture you". Complete medieval gibberish and nonsense! It is probably best that the subject is dropped as I can't see it ending well otherwise.

As to the bit highlighted - it confirms all the worst prejudices people have in the West about Islam

Barbarossa
04-08-2008, 11:12 AM
http://members.shaw.ca/rlongpre01/moon_tiny.jpg

:lol: Quality

Disme
04-08-2008, 11:12 AM

Why do you people always have to try to change our minds about the stuff you believe in. Be happy you're on the right side and let other people in their beliefs.

It's that attitude that has been causing a lot of the adverse reactions when talking about the 'Islam'. When you people say that there is only one God and that's Allah you offend a lot of people here because they believe God (the father of Jesus) is the only God.

Maybe it's about time some members started to get signatures advertising for God and Jesus to be the true saviors. :whistling

S3v3N
04-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Why do you people always have to try to change our minds about the stuff you believe in. Be happy you're on the right side and let other people in their beliefs.

It's that attitude that has been causing a lot of the adverse reactions when talking about the 'Islam'. When you people say that there is only one God and that's Allah you offend a lot of people here because they believe God (the father of Jesus) is the only God.

Maybe it's about time some members started to get signatures advertising for God and Jesus to be the true saviors. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/whistling.gif

mate .. we believe that God is one . and Jesus is the savior .
the only difference is that you think Jesus was crucified .. we don't think so .. God says in Koran that Jews though that they crucified Jesus but the didn't they crucified someone else that look like Jesus .

S3v3N
04-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Don't be a prick s3v3n, we've already covered this.

There are craters within that rille, which places it older than 600 years, probably millions of years or so.

yea there are craters within the rille but who told you it's millions of years old !
and nasa still don't know the origin of those rilles.

S3v3N
04-08-2008, 11:31 AM
i know finding God logically is annoying and frustrating since there is many questions that can't be answered b'cuz our minds and senses are limited !
and we are just less than tiny micro species living in a tiny land compared to the vast universe .
i prefer if you guys say instead of we don't believe in god that we simply don't know.

that's why god sends his messengers with miracles ,
whenever i have doubts in god i just read in the Koran " Mohamed's miracle " and i soon realize that these words in Koran are not from humans .

Barbarossa
04-08-2008, 11:34 AM
i prefer if you guys say instead of we don't believe in god that we simply don't know.

I will if you will :whistling

Proper Bo
04-08-2008, 11:45 AM
and we are just less than tiny micro species living in a tiny land compared to the vast universe .

why would your god be bothered if people believed in him or not then?

Also, surely in all of his infinite skillz he must have decided to create another species on one of the countless other planets out there, if so, are they all muslim and will you be meeting them in heaven? Or would they have a different heaven?

Or is he more of a one planet at a time type of chap?

S3v3N
04-08-2008, 11:45 AM
I will if you will http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/whistling.gif

i believe in GOD .

Biggles
04-08-2008, 11:46 AM
i know finding God logically is annoying and frustrating since there is many questions that can't be answered b'cuz our minds and senses are limited !
i prefer if you guys say instead of we don't believe in god that we simply don't know

whenever i have doubts in god i just read in the Koran " Mohamed's miracle " and i soon realize that these words in Koran are not from humans .

I am happy to do that and in return I would prefer for you guys to say "I respect your agnosticism" instead of "kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god". It seems a fair trade to me.

Barbarossa
04-08-2008, 11:48 AM
I will if you will http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/whistling.gif

i believe in GOD .

lol. I don't.

EDIT: Derren Brown's "miracles" are better than muhammed's, ffs :dabs:

Disme
04-08-2008, 11:49 AM

Maybe it's about time some members started to get signatures advertising for God and Jesus to be the true saviors. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/whistling.gifmate .. we believe that God is one . and Jesus is the savior .
the only difference is that you think Jesus was crucified .. we don't think so .. God says in Koran that Jews though that they crucified Jesus but the didn't they crucified someone else that look like Jesus .

I never said what I believed in ... you are missing my point.

Some religeons seem to be convinced they have to go out and convince all other people they are the one true religeon.

Happened with Cristianity too ... that's why they call that era the 'dark ages'.:naughty:

Proper Bo
04-08-2008, 11:52 AM
i prefer if you guys say instead of we don't believe in god that we simply don't know

I am happy to do that and in return I would prefer for you guys to say "I respect your agnosticism" instead of "kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god". It seems a fair trade to me.

That's the thing with some religionists, they don't (or possibly can't cause of their religion) accept that other people have their own beliefs and believe that all other people are automatically wrong and will tell them so at every opportunity.

Slike when I pwned the fuck out of that chap from some church who was shouting at people through a microphone in town. He specifically called me an "ignorant sinner" so i stood infront of the gathered crowd and had a discussion with him. I pwned the fuck out of him but it felt like I cheated cause I used logic.

S3v3N
04-08-2008, 11:57 AM

Also, surely in all of his infinite skillz he must have decided to create another species on one of the countless other planets out there, if so, are they all muslim and will you be meeting them in heaven? Or would they have a different heaven?

Or is he more of a one planet at a time type of chap?

not only Muslims will go to heaven lol ! every one that believe in god will go to heaven !
and i think even if you don't believe in god and you are good , you don't hate you don't hurt you treat people good , you respect people then you'll go to heaven .

i don't now if there is different creatures in different planets ! maybe .

it's like when you have a son ? you like him to be good , you reward him if he did something good and you punish him if he did something bad .

S3v3N
04-08-2008, 12:01 PM

i don't say "kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god" ... that's totally wrong .

Proper Bo
04-08-2008, 12:03 PM
not only Muslims will go to heaven lol ! every one that believe in god will go to heaven !
and i think even if you don't believe in god and you are good , you don't hate you don't hurt you treat people good , you respect people then you'll go to heaven .

i don't now if there is different creatures in different planets ! maybe .

it's like when you have a son ? you like him to be good , you reward him if he did something good and you punish him if he did something bad .

You're the first chap i've ever seen say that the none religious could go to heaven.

Obviously I think you're wrong as I don't believe in heaven anyway, like. I agree that it does sound fantastic and stuff, I just don't believe it exists.

On the plus side, if it did turn out that I was wrong about heaven, I could still go:yup:

Biggles
04-08-2008, 12:09 PM

i don't say "kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god" ... that's totally wrong .

I know you didn't say that but Moslem1 did just a few posts ago. :dry:

enoughfakefiles
04-08-2008, 12:13 PM
not only Muslims will go to heaven lol ! every one that believe in god will go to heaven .!

Really:dabs:

IdolEyes787
04-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Actually Mohamed said to slay those who were rejecting faith and were not rejecting because they had any confusion with regards to it, rather they were rejecting out of mere arrogance and pride,
He commanded Muslims to slay down those 'infidels' from amongst the polytheists.
The Jews and Christians, on the other hand, because they belonged to monotheistic faith, were to be fought against until they became politically subservient to Muslims.

S3v3N
04-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Actually Mohamed said to slay those who were rejecting faith and were not rejecting because they had any confusion with regards to it, rather they were rejecting out of mere arrogance and pride,
He commanded Muslims to slay down those 'infidels' from amongst the polytheists.
The Jews and Christians, on the other hand, because they belonged to monotheistic faith, were to be fought against until they became politically subservient to Muslims.NO he didn't .

Mohamed when he started the infidels on mecca didn't accept him or his new religion . so they fight him , he fight back . he won .
he forgave all the infidels on mecca including the ones the torture him and other Muslims.

when Islam started to prosper , Jews didn't like it b'cuz they are the people of the first holy book they started making conspiracies"there are long stories i can provide if you like" and making armies to fight Mohamed !
they have some battles and Mohamed won .

true Muslims don't start wars , they fight back when they attacked.

after that people of the book Jews and Christians were living in peace in the Saudi Arabia region at that time and no one harm them .

cpt_azad
04-08-2008, 05:05 PM
well that's wrong they don't do that ...

Can I buy crack from you Mr. Racist?

I know everyone's got an opinion and all......but still man, that's just low.

Skiz
04-08-2008, 05:11 PM

A bit narrow minded, but tough to refute as well. Muslims have a bad image in the Western world as that's who we see continually committing terrorist acts.

IdolEyes787
04-08-2008, 05:40 PM
That's still rubbish.
These people are an easy target for recruitment into terrorist organizations because of world events and not their religion.

thewizeard
04-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Ok, everyone...

Does it help to be an Ex-Muslim to be able to tell the unbiased truth?

Mr JP Fugley
04-08-2008, 07:20 PM
what about science denying religion

That's perfectly acceptable.

Religion requires faith, science abhors it.

Mr JP Fugley
04-08-2008, 07:27 PM
u have the right to say what u want but in my faith which my god says in soraa el tawba : to kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god .

Peaceful as fuck like.

They love Jesus more than Christians don't you know. His message was a wee bit different from that one.

Snee
04-08-2008, 07:41 PM

A bit narrow minded, but tough to refute as well. Muslims have a bad image in the Western world as that's who we see continually committing terrorist acts.

Not that anyone saying that sort of thing automatically translates to racism, seeing as religion doesn't have much to do with "race". Edit: And it's not even particularily narrow minded.

And it's not that mental a statement either.

Suicide bombers tend to be religious people, as it kind of helps "knowing" that you'll be rewarded for it. And when you have radical religious leaders condoning it, that helps too. And you've got them lovely blokes declaring jihads and whatnot, too.

That just happens to be a bit more common in islamic nations, right now.

EDit:
Not that there aren't other countries declaring war back and forth and invading stuff, like what the US does, but their excuses tend to have to do with other stuff than religion.

Snee
04-08-2008, 07:43 PM
I dunno why saucepan thought it was necessary to make a second thread about it, though.

saqib
04-08-2008, 07:45 PM
That's still rubbish.
These people are an easy target for recruitment into terrorist organizations because of world events and not their religion.

yeah , i completely agreed to u mate . it is the case,

Snee
04-08-2008, 07:49 PM
u have the right to say what u want but in my faith which my god says in soraa el tawba : to kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god .

Peaceful as fuck like.

Racist.

chalice
04-08-2008, 08:04 PM
You don't have to be a zealot to want to sacrifice your life.

In any war-like scenario, given the pretext of a religious agenda, stupid people will die for that.

Where I'm from, the same pretext exists and is perpetuated but religion isn't the issue.

Leibensraum is the issue. People in my country don't despise each other because of a proclamation nailed to church door or an endorsement of rubber johnnys or a contention of the Immaculate Conception. They hate each other because we've blown each other to buggery over a conflicting national identity.

Fucking hun cunts.

SAM
04-08-2008, 08:10 PM
u have the right to say what u want but in my faith which my god says in soraa el tawba : to kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god .That's not what the verse mean :(
the verse talk about the time of war and about pagans who worship stars and statues not about people of the book.
it says "kofar" which means people who deny holy books and it talks about time of war cause in the end of this verse it says "till the war ends"
so it talks about time of war not in all times.
add to that in many verses of quran allah ordered us to treat people kindly
"لايناهكم الله عن الذين لم يقاتلوكم فى الدين ان تبروهم"
Allah don't prohibit you to be just and kind to the ones who don't fight you in fact Allah orders you to be kind to them cause he likes his believers to be kind and just.
that's what quran says.
more to add
"you will find that Christians are more kind to you cause there are among them priests and monks whose their eyes weeps when they listen to the words of Allah and who a have sensitive hearts and kind souls"
this is another verse in quran
so saying that we order to kill the non believers is a total lie. we are ordered to tell themm about islam and to let them choose the right thing for them.
the reason we faught Romans and Persians that they killed the messengers who sent to them asking to enter their territory for preaching.
Even in the war prophet mohammed ordered us not to kill the priests not to take churchs and turn them to mosques not to force people to enter islam.
it all written in the books of islam even the radicals know that.
in the quran
Allah says" if a pagan-not even a man from the people of the book-ask for your help you must help him and stand by him till he is safe and then tell him about islam and leave him in peace"
any one woh doesn't go by quran or listen to prophet mohammed teachings is just a radical muslim and actually we can't consider him muslim.

Mr JP Fugley
04-08-2008, 08:36 PM
You see how people may misconstrue what your religion teaches mate. If blokes say / post stuff about killing non-believers.

Mr JP Fugley
04-08-2008, 08:36 PM
But is he really a Muslim one is forced to ask oneself.

emperorIX
04-08-2008, 08:37 PM
That's still rubbish.

Rubbish, indeed.

Islam as a religion is simply a banner under which certain groups, who strive to gain politically or economically, have sought to rally support. The underlying message of Islam is clear and is likely a familiar one to most westerners, as it most likely owes its roots to Judaism and Christianity. the religion itself has never condoned the present acts of terrorism as the religion is only being used to rally support for the causes of other groups. Often passages are taken out of context to justify these acts much like the witch burnings have been justified by poorly translated passages from the bible in an attempt to further subjugate women and stamp out other competing beliefs. So, one can't really state that Muslims are to blame. The fact that these terrorists are Muslim is simply circumstance, these acts of terrorism at its roots are not motivated by religion, but by politics. They are simply pawns in a politically motivated struggle that has been going on for centuries.

The current acts of terrorism can be directly attributed to western meddling in middle eastern affairs, motivated by western interests in the region. But, this isn't anything new. The west has a long history of imposing its will on other nations in its efforts to secure its own interests in natural resources. So, it was bound to happen that a nation would rise up against them. And, for impoverished countries that are outgunned, terrorism is a natural choice as a method of warfare...it has proven highly effective so far. I mean look at the reaction of 9/11, most people weren't even aware of the terrorism taking place abroad. Some have called it cowardly, but how else does David stand up to Goliath?

Anyway, the point i was trying to get across...the Muslim religion is not to blame for terrorism, politics is the true culprit. there's nothing inherently wrong with the religion and it has its fair share of ignorant followers as do all religions...some of which are apperently in this thread.

And to the OP's comment about PML's sigs professing their faith, professing your hatred of something is far from the same as stating that you love something. I mean, why would anyone want to illicit the inevitably negative reactions to such a sig. And to suggest that they should be removed, what if I objected to TPB because it tracks child porn? would it be right for me to suggest that this site disallow any mention of it in sigs? Unlikely. To each their own, live and let live, and so on.

Sorry for the long post to those that bother to read it.

IdolEyes787
04-08-2008, 08:49 PM
See.
But we still all agree that George Bush is the devil,right?

chalice
04-08-2008, 08:55 PM
That's still rubbish.

Rubbish, indeed.

Islam as a religion is simply a banner under which certain groups, who strive to gain politically or economically, have sought to rally support. The underlying message of Islam is clear and is likely a familiar one to most westerners, as it most likely owes its roots to Judaism and Christianity. the religion itself has never condoned the present acts of terrorism as the religion is only being used to rally support for the causes of other groups. Often passages are taken out of context to justify these acts much like the witch burnings have been justified by poorly translated passages from the bible in an attempt to further subjugate women and stamp out other competing beliefs. So, one can't really state that Muslims are to blame. The fact that these terrorists are Muslim is simply circumstance, these acts of terrorism at its roots are not motivated by religion, but by politics. They are simply pawns in a politically motivated struggle that has been going on for centuries.

The current acts of terrorism can be directly attributed to western meddling in middle eastern affairs, motivated by western interests in the region. But, this isn't anything new. The west has a long history of imposing its will on other nations in its efforts to secure its own interests in natural resources. So, it was bound to happen that a nation would rise up against them. And, for impoverished countries that are outgunned, terrorism is a natural choice as a method of warfare...it has proven highly effective so far. I mean look at the reaction of 9/11, most people weren't even aware of the terrorism taking place abroad. Some have called it cowardly, but how else does David stand up to Goliath?

Anyway, the point i was trying to get across...the Muslim religion is not to blame for terrorism, politics is the true culprit. there's nothing inherently wrong with the religion and it has its fair share of ignorant followers as do all religions...some of which are apperently in this thread.

And to the OP's comment about PML's sigs professing their faith, professing your hatred of something is far from the same as stating that you love something. I mean, why would anyone want to illicit the inevitably negative reactions to such a sig. And to suggest that they should be removed, what if I objected to TPB because it tracks child porn? would it be right for me to suggest that this site disallow any mention of it in sigs? Unlikely. To each their own, live and let live, and so on.

Spot on post.

Do continue.

Mr JP Fugley
04-08-2008, 09:08 PM
That's still rubbish.

Rubbish, indeed.

I enjoyed reading that. True story.

SAM
04-08-2008, 09:17 PM
But is he really a Muslim one is forced to ask oneself.
yes.we all have to question our faith
i was born muslim but after that i choose islam cause i believed it's the right way.
some radicals though don't agree to that.they are twisting some verses to stop people from thinking.
but Allah asks us to read and to think and observe and choose.

You see how people may misconstrue what your religion teaches mate. If blokes say / post stuff about killing non-believers.
i don't get what you mean?
may you explain.sorry

Mr JP Fugley
04-08-2008, 09:23 PM
yes.we all have to question our faith
i was born muslim but after that i choose islam cause i believed it's the right way.
some radicals though don't agree to that.they are twisting some verses to stop people from thinking.
but Allah asks us to read and to think and observe and choose.

i don't get what you mean?
may you explain.sorry

With regard to the person who made the post which portrayed that the Muslim faith teaches that people who do not believe in God should be murdered.

Is he really a Muslim.

S3v3N
04-08-2008, 09:45 PM
With regard to the person who made the post which portrayed that the Muslim faith teaches that people who do not believe in God should be murdered.

Is he really a Muslim.he is a Muslim by name , he doesn't know anything about Islam .

SAM
04-08-2008, 09:53 PM
well
this is a tricky question :)
But I'll be honest.
as long as he is worship Allah and doing the practice of Islam he is a Muslim but not a believer.
what's the difference here is to be a muslim all you need is to say you believe in Allah and in mohammed as his prophet but to be a believer is to have this faith in your heart to act according to Islam to do everything out of love.
Islam is about high morals and to treat people kind as long as they don't fight you.
about the member you are mentioned i think he meant no harm he just didn't understand the verse.
but to be honest.any one thinks that Islam asked us to kill non believers he has something wrong in his faith or he is misguided.
more to add,not all Muslims read quran or have good knowledge about Islam.some of them and that's really sad are misguided by some false media shows.
but trust me when i tell you that we all as Muslims in majority are just human beings who wants to live in peace.
but.we feel the injustice.we feel that people targeting our faith and our life.
i'll be more honest and tell you what's going on in the middle east.
we always hear American administration talks about freedom and democracy yet they never helps us to have them.
they are leaving those Arabian regimes-that killing many people daily and torture and imprison thousands of people- govern us.they also support them like they do with Saudi Arabia.
and why?
because of oil and because they are doing what they ordered to do?
people hate this policy that has two faces.
American administration makes a monster out of Islam like it's the only danger out there and it went into two wars saying they are for freedom and against terrorism but till this moment they haven't caught Ben laden,they haven't stopped terrorists.
and they never will.the reason of terrorism is poverty and injustice.
we don't believe America and we don't think it has good intentions cause they are killing innocent people in Iraq for no reason.
Before the invasion we never saw any terrorist in Iraq.now every town there are thousands and no one want USA to leave.
the radicals say it's an opportunity to kill as many as they can from The Americans.
Israel likes it that way cause USA fighting its war.
Arabian regimes likes too cause as long as USA has problems in Iraq she will never give a dam about democracy in Arabian region.
so every one benefits from the war except the Arabian people and the Americans.
only the people who suffered.Arabians suffers from injustice and the daily killings and the Americans see every day their sons killed and their economy collapses in order to what?
in order to fight a ghost and to chase a mirage.

he is a Muslim by name , he doesn't know anything about Islam .WHY I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT?
it's the right and the easiest way to describe it :)

Mr JP Fugley
04-08-2008, 10:06 PM
See it just strikes me that there's a fake Christian in one thread posting pish about Christianity. Posting stuff that real Christians are all like, no way.

Then a "Muslim" appears doing the same about that faith.

Just saying like.

chalice
04-08-2008, 10:18 PM
See it just strikes me that there's a fake Christian in one thread posting pish about Christianity. Posting stuff that real Christians are all like, no way.

Just saying like.

Mate, it's the internets, like.

Those waylaid of reason will always seek to convert on such a powerful medium. Their dogma dictates as such.

It is a testament to reason that their nativity becomes our Whipping Boy.

What else is there to do except disagree.

Mr JP Fugley
04-08-2008, 10:22 PM

Just saying like.

Those waylaid of reason will always seek to convert on such a powerful medium. Their dogma dictates as such.

We could get Tesco to tell us who they are, hunt them down like the dogs they are and kick fuck out of them.

You know it makes sence.

chalice
04-08-2008, 10:28 PM

We could get Tesco to tell us who they are, hunt them down like the dogs they are and kick fuck out of them.

You know it makes sence.

Sounds like a motherfucking plan, Stan.

Tesco, who is them mawtherfawkers???!!11

tesco
04-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Some say "tesco"? :unsure:

Mr JP Fugley
04-08-2008, 10:48 PM
http://www.devleermuis.be/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/Large-Jay-and-silent-bob.jpg

chalice
04-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Maybes it's 'cos I'm stoned, but I'm totally getting the correlation between Silent Bob and my Swamp Thing avatar.

If it was intentional, then JP, I salute you.

If not, then my imagination > the internets.

Alien5
04-08-2008, 11:19 PM
Maybes it's 'cos I'm stoned, but I'm totally getting the correlation between Silent Bob and my Swamp Thing avatar.

http://i32.tinypic.com/2e22ets.jpg http://i25.tinypic.com/10oogpc.jpg

thewizeard
04-08-2008, 11:34 PM
Not one word will ever help anyone understand " God ". For that other senses are required. Take a peach, a ripe one. Take a bite and then explain in words the flavour.

What is the problem here. In this time when world religions appear to polarise, try to remember that we are talking about is the same power. As time changes and needs change so too the creative forces change, just like a snake that changes its skin. What once were good gods with the changing of the times, they become discarded and even called bad. This will happen to all gods with a name here on Earth.

Take the concept of the creator; Jehovah, Allah, El Vairocna Ishvara Quetzalcoatl Vishnu Shiva..there is no end, it would appear.

The god(s) that created this Earth, is not The God of which we all are a part of; they too are a part of God. To understand our predicament we are all a part of God, on the inside, so to speak. The gods that created this Earth were hard-working and industrious " gods," that was also their function. It would be, and is wrong to worship them. There is a problem here. To understand this problem; one has to understand that there are other advanced intelligent life forms sharing this planet with us. Because of their size, it's more or less impossible to see them. They are colossal. Also at this moment they are "sleeping". This is shortly to change as it does for every living being that sleeps, when the Sun rises they wake up! The Sun that will be rising for them is blue in colour and will returning in only a few years. When it returns, for those sleeping "creative Forces" it will be time to wake up, just as we do as our sun rises. This time is accurately predicted by for example the Tibetans and also the Maya and other older religions. For us it will be the end of this time cycle and the beginning of the time cycle for the creative forces that some worship as God. These "Gods" are already turning over in their sleep as Gravity waves from the approaching mother star begin, to disturb the centres of our planets and our Sun. All matter will be attracted to them.

Although this is a recurring event, this one is extra special :) That's because this time , the Father is returning too. Happens only every 26,000 years! There is another cycle that also coincide with the ending of this one and that's the (roughly) 8000 year cycle, it's ending too. This means we are in a unique position to view the approach and experience the coming oneness. Call it Trinity, if you like. After the Mother and Father depart ( they are in orbit around our Sun, somewhat elongated...) Things will be slightly different and many years will have passed before life on the surface is possible again. There is more to tell, but for now it's better to allow this truth to sink in. There are some places to go for safety during the passage, for you and your family and friends. You will find these places mentioned somewhere in my " Truth" thread. Don't take a lot with you when you leave; just enough to pay the ferryman. :)

See you there..:)

Proper Bo
04-08-2008, 11:36 PM

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7377/chavisvk2.jpg

Snee
04-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Not one word will ever help anyone understand " God ". For that other senses are required. Take a peach, a ripe one. Take a bite and then explain in words the flavour.

What is the problem here. In this time when world religions appear to polarise, try to remember that we are talking about is the same power. As time changes and needs change so too the creative forces change, just like a snake that changes its skin. What once were good gods with the changing of the times, they become discarded and even called bad. This will happen to all gods with a name here on Earth.

Take the concept of the creator; Jehovah, Allah, El Vairocna Ishvara Quetzalcoatl Vishnu Shiva..there is no end, it would appear.

The god(s) that created this Earth, is not The God of which we all are a part of; they too are a part of God. To understand our predicament we are all a part of God, on the inside, so to speak. The gods that created this Earth were hard-working and industrious " gods," that was also their function. It would be, and is wrong to worship them. There is a problem here. To understand this problem; one has to understand that there are other advanced intelligent life forms sharing this planet with us. Because of their size, it's more or less impossible to see them. They are colossal. Also at this moment they are "sleeping". This is shortly to change as it does for every living being that sleeps, when the Sun rises they wake up! The Sun that will be rising for them is blue in colour and will returning in only a few years. When it returns, for those sleeping "creative Forces" it will be time to wake up, just as we do as our sun rises. This time is accurately predicted by for example the Tibetans and also the Maya and other older religions. For us it will be the end of this time cycle and the beginning of the time cycle for the creative forces that some worship as God. These "Gods" are already turning over in their sleep as Gravity waves from the approaching mother star begin, to disturb the centres of our planets and our Sun. All matter will be attracted to them.

Although this is a recurring event, this one is extra special :) That's because this time , the Father is returning too. Happens only every 26,000 years! There is another cycle that also coincide with the ending of this one and that's the (roughly) 8000 year cycle, it's ending too. This means we are in a unique position to view the approach and experience the coming oneness. Call it Trinity, if you like. After the Mother and Father depart ( they are in orbit around our Sun, somewhat elongated...) Things will be slightly different and many years will have passed before life on the surface is possible again. There is more to tell, but for now it's better to allow this truth to sink in. There are some places to go for safety during the passage, for you and your family and friends. You will find these places mentioned somewhere in my " Truth" thread. Don't take a lot with you when you leave; just enough to pay the ferryman. :)

See you there..:)

That's cool, 'cos up until now this thread made too much sense.

chalice
04-09-2008, 08:09 AM

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7377/chavisvk2.jpg

Pure interweb genius. :01:

Biggles
04-09-2008, 10:25 AM
That's still rubbish.

Rubbish, indeed.

That seems a fair shout to me on the socio/economic front and as Sam said there are a lot of internal tensions in Middle Eastern politics regarding some pretty oppresive regimes that are supported by the West. Some of the ones not supported by the West aren't a bundle of laughs either.

I have no objection to people enjoying their religion and having a happy positive sig about it. On the other hand negative imflamatory sigs should get all they deserve regardless of topic.

moslem01
04-09-2008, 11:06 AM
I am happy to do that and in return I would prefer for you guys to say "I respect your agnosticism" instead of "kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god". It seems a fair trade to me.i don't say "kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god" ... that's totally wrong .
totally what ???
shame on u , did u read koran ?? read sorra el tawba ( 5 ) and (29)
and tell me what deos it say ?

Artemis
04-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Ahhh & I see our other lounge troll is still merrily babbling away, forcing your views unwillingly on others is such a wonderful way to make friends and influence people :angry:

http://i28.tinypic.com/zl6fi9.jpg

Biggles
04-09-2008, 11:31 AM
totally what ???

http://exilesexiles.co.uk/forums/style_emoticons/default/popcorn.gif

moslem01
04-09-2008, 11:38 AM
totally what ???

http://exilesexiles.co.uk/forums/style_emoticons/default/popcorn.gif
rofl really funny

Proper Bo
04-09-2008, 11:45 AM
totally what ???
feel free to correct me but according to gewgle:

And if anyone of the idolaters seeketh thy protection (O Muhammad), then protect him so that he may hear the Word of Allah, and afterward convey him to his place of safety. That is because they are afolk who know not.

i see no mention of killing:unsure:

enoughfakefiles
04-09-2008, 11:47 AM
totally what ???

And if anyone of the idolaters seeketh thy protection (O Muhammad), then protect him so that he may hear the Word of Allah, and afterward convey him to his place of safety. That is because they are afolk who know not.

and:
And they observe toward a believer neither pact nor honour. These are they who are transgressors.

They make the killing bit up :dabs:

Proper Bo
04-09-2008, 11:48 AM

and:
And they observe toward a believer neither pact nor honour. These are they who are transgressors.

They make the killing bit up :dabs:

I might have got the wrong bit, like. I'm not too great at arabic.

Barbarossa
04-09-2008, 11:49 AM
According to one site I found, neither was mohammed :dabs:

enoughfakefiles
04-09-2008, 11:50 AM
From what i hear they translate the koran to say what they like.

Chip Monk
04-09-2008, 12:20 PM

I was more thinking off the time when Jay and Silent Bob read people slagging them off on the internets and traced them down :earl:. You and me could be them.

Chip Monk
04-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Do different "branches" of Islam believe different things.

Do they have different translations of the Koran

Do they worship differently.

chalice
04-09-2008, 01:24 PM

I was more thinking off the time when Jay and Silent Bob read people slagging them off on the internets and traced them down :earl:. You and me could be them.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yiPbxvHp6ng

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mH_Sl_gk4ck&feature=related

:lol:

Mr JP Fugley
04-09-2008, 07:35 PM
That could so be me and you.

J-dye
04-09-2008, 08:00 PM
is this stuff for real ?:unsure:

1. The first verse (1:1),known as "Basmalah," consists of 19 letters.
2. The Quran consists of 114 suras, which is ..............19 x 6.
3. The total number of verses in the Quran is 6346, or ....19 x 334. [6234 numbered verses & 112 un-numbered verses (Basmalahs) 6234+112 = 6346] Note that 6+3+4+6 =.......19.
4. The Basmalah occurs 114 times, despite its conspicuous absence from Sura 9 (it occurs twice in Sura 27) & 114= 19x6.
5. From the missing Basmalah of Sura 9 to the extra Basmalah of Sura 27, there are precisely ...............19 suras.
6. It follows that the total of the sura numbers from 9 to 27 (9+10+11+12+...+26+27) is 342, or .............19 x 18.
7. This total (342) also equals the number of words between the two Basmalahs of Sura 27, and 342 = ........19 x 18.
8. The famous first revelation (96:1-5) consists of .......19 words.
9. This 19-worded first revelation consists of 76 letters .19 x 4.
10. Sura 96, first in the chronological sequence, consists of .....................................................19 verses.
11. This first chronological sura is placed atop the last ..19 suras.
12. Sura 96 consists of 304 Arabic letters, and 304 equals .19 x 16.
13. The last revelation (Sura 110) consists of ............19 words.
14. The first verse of the last revelation (110:1) consists of ................19 letters.
15. 14 different Arabic letters, form 14 different sets of "Quranic Initials" (such as A.L.M. of 2:1), and prefix 29 suras. These numbers add up to 14+14+29 = 57 = ......19 x 3.
16. The total of the 29 sura numbers where the Quranic Initials occur is 2+3+7+...+50+68 = 822, and 822+14 (14 sets of initials) equals 836, or ................. 19 x 44.
17. Between the first initialed sura (Sura 2) and the last initialed sura (Sura 68) there are 38 un-initialed suras 19 x 2.
18. Between the first and last initialed sura there are ....19 sets of alternating "initialed" and "un-initialed" suras.
19. The Quran mentions 30 different numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 19, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 99, 100, 200, 300, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 50,000, & 100,000. The sum of these numbers is 162146, which equals 19x8534.

reminds me of LOST :dabs: