PDA

View Full Version : BCG Key-Word, and Hidden Front Page

Pages : 1 2 [3]

phoenixfire1
12-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Well it's been over a week and still unable to log in to BC.Anyone else having problems?

pone44
12-12-2008, 10:22 PM
Why is this such a issue?

A lot of posts about it.

Not a member there, so i do not understand-51 pages?

Tokeman
12-12-2008, 11:01 PM
'cause people are idiots and can't follow instructions.

No issues here :|

pone44
12-12-2008, 11:06 PM
I see that a lot here also Tokeman. Lol

Still i love :fst:.

But some do tend to overlook the rules-announcement's of certain sites. :idunno:

'cause people are idiots and can't follow instructions.

No issues here :|

phoenixfire1
12-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Haven't had any problems till last week.Followed instructions, still does not work.

bentomans
12-13-2008, 01:56 PM
this is one of great idea that can protect the site :)

care16la20
12-14-2008, 09:46 PM
trying to recover without success... cant remember my keyword anymore, if i knew this procedure was going to be used...

anyway stoi, can u check if my account "care16la20" is still there?
how can i recover the keyword??

thanks in advance

yevgeny
12-14-2008, 09:51 PM
i think just type 'recover' in the box and put in your mail down the bottom

cinephilia
12-14-2008, 10:12 PM
trying to recover without success... cant remember my keyword anymore, if i knew this procedure was going to be used...

thanks in advance
everything has been said in previous posts :angry:

care16la20
12-14-2008, 10:40 PM
"everything has been said in previous posts "

i know but i tryed to write "recover", inserted my email on the box and nothing arrived yet... anyone have a idea to solve this?

Tokeman
12-15-2008, 02:30 AM

thanks in advance

I don't see you in the users list :|
Sorry mang.

care16la20
12-15-2008, 03:45 AM
what about "care16la" ? can u check it for me?

thanks in advance

killercam101
12-15-2008, 05:40 AM
what about "care16la" ? can u check it for me?

thanks in advance

the nickname: care16la is no longer in their database

mattmozz
12-15-2008, 09:46 AM
Thanks to all who helped me i am now back on my life is now ok

will go and now change my email address to a new one

reddeye
12-16-2008, 04:13 AM
How can i join the site???

manbearpig
12-16-2008, 04:19 AM
You need to find someone who is a member of BCG and try to get a referal from him/her

x-lancer
12-16-2008, 06:58 PM
... sorry mate!

puckface
12-16-2008, 07:01 PM
hello dudes! little question..can someone give me an invitation or a referal on black-cat games! i really need one! in exchange i have invites on some of the top premium romanian trackers such as hd-bits.ro (hd content ps3 included), tvtorrents (huge tv content/old series and cartoons), elektronik ( huge content of electro music with all their genres) and a few 0day sources!! SO if anybody would be gracious enough to give me a invite I'd really appreciate it! 10x :happy:

good bye

manbearpig
12-17-2008, 02:52 AM
Lol..
asking for invite AND trading in wrong section :D

xr8
12-21-2008, 12:48 AM
I tried the recover process but nothing happens... I did write down my keyword but think that i may have left it too late... Is anyone able to check if "brutel" is still a valid a/c there?

Funkin'
12-21-2008, 03:13 AM
Sorry man. Just checked, no brutel there.

xr8
12-21-2008, 03:56 AM
Sorry man. Just checked, no brutel there.

Oh damn... Thanks for checking Funkin'

NA_Magus
12-21-2008, 05:58 AM
If you guys can check for "Xestoir", I'd appreciate it. Was away for a while, think my account may been disabled/deleted for inactivity.

dixieuk
12-22-2008, 04:52 PM
please help lost all data on h/d please help recover not working

user name is the same

yojimbo
12-24-2008, 02:51 AM
Frist off I have read almost all the post. So I know my acct is gone. I got into the IRC...which I know the odds of me getting back into BC are very low. With that said I am going to try. :D

But I would like to thank Stoi. BC is a very good site, thats why so many people want to get on. Then when people cant they yell and scream. Then they say that BC is not worth it. Then why did they try.. am I right. Well I frist got on the site about 5 or 6 years ago. Then rl after the site lost it db and I waited around for the site to come back. Why because I thought the site was that Good. Then it came back I made a new acct. Hell I even donated, because I like BC that much. Well I know that alot of people yell and cry ... and not many people say thank you for the time, I got to use your site.

Well if I never get back on... O well...life moves on.. am I right

Also Thank you staff I know a few of them helped me a few times. As I also got warning and they told me to keep my mouth shut is someone is wrong and say something to get me mad. So for that I also thank the staff because that also help on other forums. Some times you just need to get up walk away and say O well.

But thank you BC and keep doing what you do.

If by Gods luck my acct is still there :angel1: . which I am sure its not. Yojimbo or y0jimbo but... I am sure... I lost the acct... lol

ACDCFAN
12-25-2008, 06:04 AM
Hi all :D
Long time reader, first time poster. I have been looking for a long time to register with black cats but was never successful. :(Now black cats had hidden front page. :pinch:
Is there anyway you can register with or not? :w00t:

please advice

yojimbo
12-26-2008, 06:17 AM
Sorry but you cannot Register for Black Cats. As it is now only a invite site. So meaning the only way you can get in is, if you know someone on the site and they have the rights to sends you a invite. But you can try and find someone who trust you to get you on the site. I hope this helps you.

ACDCFAN
12-26-2008, 08:39 AM
Thank you for explanation

Does anyone have any invites?

judyrose
12-26-2008, 12:15 PM
I lost my BC account. Can someone send an invite to me please.. Username: judyrose
Can a BC admin check my account status?? Please.
Thanks!!

yojimbo
12-26-2008, 05:42 PM
As people have said before. This is not the place to look for invites. Because if you do something bad... IE bad ratio ect. That can get the other person banned or rights taken away. So people are not going to hand out invites. So I wish you guys as much luck as I wish my self.

millzy
12-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Helooo people.. wonder if one of you guys can help... I had a Blackcats account my username is "millzyere" i genarated my key ages ago.. but im unsure of my code and unsure of how to get past the fake home page please can someone help....
i Miss my BCG Account

thank you

Dom

Green Goblin
12-27-2008, 10:03 PM
Helooo people.. wonder if one of you guys can help... I had a Blackcats account my username is "millzyere" i genarated my key ages ago.. but im unsure of my code and unsure of how to get past the fake home page please can someone help....
i Miss my BCG Account

thank you

Dom
that username is not there mate

millzy
12-27-2008, 11:40 PM
i Miss my BCG Account

thank you

Dom
that username is not there mate

OOOH SHITE! what a joke! what i do now then or no way of getting back on?? gutting that

dcliffnotes
12-28-2008, 04:57 AM
thanks. i figured it out.

tag70s
12-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Can somebody check if my account still there,tag70s. I have been out of the country for few months.:(

sammyo
12-31-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi, what does error: #2 means? I was able to browse a few minutes ago, then I got this.

AkaiDoresu
01-02-2009, 11:37 AM
can someone check if acc Czaszka is still there?

Rego
01-07-2009, 05:27 AM
Well after thinking for so long that Blackcats was shutdown I stumble upon this page. My account is probly deleted considering the email I registered with I no longer use. I switched ISP's and now strictly use hotmail. Stoi if you could please help me I would appreciate it greatly, as Blackcats is the best knowledgeable BT game tracker on the net with an excellent forum database and of course a great community. My user name was rego I believe it could have been oger possibly. And the registered email was a sympatico.ca mail account. I switched from them because of throttling issues. If you need more info please ask I miss this site.

LiMuBai
01-09-2009, 12:45 AM
Edit. Info Found

Lovestoned
01-09-2009, 08:45 AM
I just hope that the fake page can look much more pleasent like PeerPortal's.

jtanner_
01-13-2009, 04:37 PM
Alright.. so I know/have my keyword... but I can't seem to nail the correct login information T_T..

Can somebody check if the account xBagel still exists..

I tried doing the recovery to my email, but i get nothing.. and I'm almost certain that email is correct because I still have the initial BC-G 2.1 registration email from like 2007...

Is there any other way I can recover it? When I enter my keyword the user/pass box does come up.. so that gives me hope that my account still exists lol, but the non-responsive e-mail makes me think otherwise...

Thanks guys

Tokeman
01-13-2009, 04:42 PM
xBagel does not exist in the DB.

jtanner_
01-13-2009, 08:24 PM
xBagel does not exist in the DB.

Okay... great.. so my account doesn't exist then lol.

But then how come my keyword still gives the prompt for the user/pass? Obviously this would mean i generated it.. correct?

Tokeman
01-13-2009, 08:30 PM
Yes, but I'm not sure if every member has a unique keyword. If not, it may still work because some one else has the same keyword.
If they are all unique, it may just be that your account was removed, but the keyword linked to your account is still in the database.

Guess it depends on how it was coded.

Either way, that name is no longer listed, enabled disabled or otherwise.

jtanner_
01-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Yes, but I'm not sure if every member has a unique keyword. If not, it may still work because some one else has the same keyword.
If they are all unique, it may just be that your account was removed, but the keyword linked to your account is still in the database.

Guess it depends on how it was coded.

Either way, that name is no longer listed, enabled disabled or otherwise.

Thanks for your hasty replies.

And alas.. theres no hope? haha

re1oad
01-17-2009, 01:06 AM
hi stoi, i done all what u posted . i've had no comp for a while. i couldn't get bk on bcg. i've tried. i had a gd ratio. my username was raven. could u check for me pls. thank you.

Villalltheway
01-17-2009, 03:27 AM
hi stoi, i done all what u posted . i've had no comp for a while. i couldn't get bk on bcg. i've tried. i had a gd ratio. my username was raven. could u check for me pls. thank you.

'raven' has gone tough luck

Lovestoned
01-17-2009, 03:40 AM
People should learn how to inform staffs through IRC/staff contact about their inactivity due to real life reasons.

I'm sure staffs from most trackers will allow you to be inactive if you've gave them a head notice.

Villalltheway
01-17-2009, 04:00 AM
People should learn how to inform staffs through IRC/staff contact about their inactivity due to real life reasons.

I'm sure staffs from most trackers will allow you to be inactive if you've gave them a head notice.

lol :lol: more like most people just try to think of any old excuse afterwards. Real life reasons as if.

Lovestoned
01-17-2009, 06:37 AM
If you said before hand you wouldn't have to lie and risk getting found out and in the end, the hammer goes to you.

What I've said is rather true, sometimes you might be going overseas for a scholarship or such.

re1oad
01-17-2009, 11:00 AM
I agree AniStoned other sites notify members about inactive account.

kaka87
01-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Stoi can you help me? My BCG login is kaka87, just like here.

stoi
01-27-2009, 08:02 PM
you got disabled for being a trader.

viru5
01-27-2009, 08:09 PM
you got disabled for being a trader.

I agree with this decision.

(I)
01-28-2009, 08:14 AM
lol, this topic is still on the 1st page :lol:

roger5150
01-30-2009, 10:41 AM
Hello Stoi,

How can i get a referral?
I think my account is gone :frusty:could you please check my email :roger5150@gmail .com.
Recover didn,t work
Sorry to bother you with this crap.

Thxs
Roger5150

Lovestoned
01-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Hello Stoi,

How can i get a referral?
I think my account is gone :frusty:could you please check my email :roger5150@gmail .com.
Recover didn,t work
Sorry to bother you with this crap.

Thxs
Roger5150

Why don't you elaborate more on how your account was gone before requesting for one?

stoi
01-30-2009, 02:22 PM
no user was found with that email address you are gone i am afraid.

yafumi48
01-31-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi there,
i know it's a bit late but i just found out about this hidden page and key-word.
i am still uploading my torrents and i believe my ratio is still good.

i did generate my key-word last year but i didn't know what to do with it so i didn't record anywhere.
is there a way to recover it?

and my e-mail account is :[email protected]

thanks

stoi
01-31-2009, 06:28 PM
Are you sure you were even a member, we have not allowed hotmail accounts for over 3 years.

Error
Bad email.

so if you were a member i can assure you, that is not the email you used to sign up with.

OK scratch what i just wrote, your username is still there, and it is a walla.com email address.

type recover in the search do not press enter or submit, box should pop up at the bottom, enter email, sorted.

yafumi48
01-31-2009, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.
I think i must have used that e-mail years ago.
because the walla.com mail site doesn't exist anymore.
is it possible to redirect to another e-mail?
or any other way to retrieve my key-word?
thanks

stoi
01-31-2009, 08:31 PM
you will have to come into our IRC mate and ask a sysop if thee is any in to change it for you once you have explained whats up just come into our #help channel and hopefully someone will be in there.

yafumi48
01-31-2009, 08:34 PM
Actually i just managed to find the e-mail.
so if i put my e-mail address in the registered e-mail field,
i should receive my keyword?

stoi
01-31-2009, 08:36 PM
yes

yafumi48
01-31-2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks very much for your help.
I got the main page back and everything is good.

ralamzull
02-01-2009, 05:13 AM
Holy crap, I finally found someplace to help me! I've been trying for months to retrieve my blackcats account. The email I used no longer belongs to me, and I wrote down my passkey on an envelope my wife tossed. I've no idea how to access the IRC channel as I have no idea what IRC is anyway. I'm assuming its some sort of real time chat. I know my Sn/pw Stoi, if you can help me I'd appreciate it tons! I even posted up on yahoo answers trying to figure out how to get back in.

Please man, these past few months have been hell trying to find decent torrents. (and my ratio wasn't that bad... 1.5 at least)

THANK YOU!

GXice
02-01-2009, 10:32 AM
I've no idea how to access the IRC channel as I have no idea what IRC is anyway. I'm assuming its some sort of real time chat.

Yep, real-time chat. It takes about 5 minutes for a newbie to learn how to use it. I recommend getting your hands on mIRC and trying it out. :)

Or just wait for Stoi.

ghurka
02-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Holy crap, I finally found someplace to help me! I've been trying for months to retrieve my blackcats account. The email I used no longer belongs to me, and I wrote down my passkey on an envelope my wife tossed. I've no idea how to access the IRC channel as I have no idea what IRC is anyway. I'm assuming its some sort of real time chat. I know my Sn/pw Stoi, if you can help me I'd appreciate it tons! I even posted up on yahoo answers trying to figure out how to get back in.

Please man, these past few months have been hell trying to find decent torrents. (and my ratio wasn't that bad... 1.5 at least)

THANK YOU!If your username on BCG was ralamzull then I'm afraid your account has been deleted, probably through inactivity. No way back in at present as the site is going through a transition they are not accepting new members.

ralamzull
02-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Son of a.... for real? It's gone? my ratio... everything... wow... kinda disheartening... is what it is I suppose... blows... well... anyone with a free referral when said openings... open... lemme know! Thanks guys

tgf5
02-01-2009, 06:02 PM
My BCG Account was tgf5. Is it still there? I tried recovering and nothing happens.

stoi
02-01-2009, 07:03 PM
tgf5 = gone

stitched
02-01-2009, 08:47 PM
i think there should be a BCG-OFFICIAL HELP thread and sticky'ed...since stoi is the msot active staff in this forum.....:P

tonberry
02-02-2009, 02:21 AM
hi I just realized that black cats was not actually gone but hidden is there anyway for me to get that code to login to the fake front page??? my username on black cats is tonberry

thank you

killercam101
02-02-2009, 02:31 AM
hi I just realized that black cats was not actually gone but hidden is there anyway for me to get that code to login to the fake front page??? my username on black cats is tonberry

thank you

You no longer exist on that site

respawn40
02-02-2009, 02:35 AM
People are STILL just finding out that they no longer exist at the site?

tonberry
02-02-2009, 07:40 AM

Well I didn't login like a few days before it became hidden. Never got any sort of message letting me know what was gonna happen. An e-mail or something along those lines would have been nice. I had been using Black Cats for over 2 years. Once I saw the page I assumed it had been shut down. I read a thread somewhere that mentioned it was getting shut down for good but never heard of it going hidden until recently when I stumbled upon a random thread searching for invites to Bit Gamer. The ironic part was around the same time of the pseudo shutdown I purchased a PS3 and not even a week later my 360 3rod.. Its to bad I got taken out of the system. :ermm:

Lovestoned
02-02-2009, 07:43 AM

http://blog.infinitemonkeysblog.com/files/images/obvious_troll.preview.jpg

tonberry, they did make a few announcements and even sent emails about the generation of the keyword.

So it's your fault for not noticing.

The_Martinator
02-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Hm, I didn't get the email at the time, but I did see the announcements (there was more than one). Maybe I didn't get the mail cause I generated my keyword right away.

Lovestoned
02-02-2009, 09:04 AM
Hm, I didn't get the email at the time, but I did see the announcements (there was more than one). Maybe I didn't get the mail cause I generated my keyword right away.

I think you did, stoi has already warned the people who hasn't generated a keyword for quite some time before actually giving up and carrying on with the fake page.

I wonder why stoi chose a non-English fake page.

tonberry
02-02-2009, 03:16 PM

http://blog.infinitemonkeysblog.com/files/images/obvious_troll.preview.jpg

tonberry, they did make a few announcements and even sent emails about the generation of the keyword.

So it's your fault for not noticing.

I def did not get an email (check it at least 5 times a day) and if there was an announcement I wasn't logged in when it was going on. Thanks for the help either way.

Lovestoned
02-02-2009, 03:38 PM
It wasn't just a day they had that announcement alright?

stoi did it for quite a few times.

There was absolutely no way you could use it as a excuse.

tonberry
02-02-2009, 03:52 PM
It wasn't just a day they had that announcement alright?

stoi did it for quite a few times.

There was absolutely no way you could use it as a excuse.

like I said I wasn't logged in when the announcement was up.

stoi
02-02-2009, 03:55 PM
The announcement was up for 3 months.

The Emails did not quite work as planned, they crashed after sending about 5,000 out, and they also sent numerous ones to the same members.

But the announcement was up for ages, we even done it, deleted 24,000 members, brought them back and give them another month, and we still had 9,000 members disabled.

Lovestoned
02-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Well stoi, from what I can deduce from the profile of his on FST and what he has said.

I've got only 1 conclusion, he was never on BCG.

tonberry
02-02-2009, 04:48 PM

The Emails did not quite work as planned, they crashed after sending about 5,000 out, and they also sent numerous ones to the same members.

But the announcement was up for ages, we even done it, deleted 24,000 members, brought them back and give them another month, and we still had 9,000 members disabled.

Thanks for the informative answer Stoi and to the Justin Timberlake lover why would I bother lying about being on Black Cats or not?? I just came on here looking for answers not smart ass comments from bored forum junkies who prey on people who don't spend all there free time on message boards.

Sorry to waste your negative energy.

p.s. I was guilty of never reading all the way through the announcements section.

eric13
02-03-2009, 12:40 AM

don't know if its right place to ask but am i banned or smthng ? if so whats the reason ?

stoi
02-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Cirno banned you, you will have to come into our IRC and talk to him.

but it looks like it was because of your incomplete torrents.

eric13
02-03-2009, 12:46 AM
what do you mean by incomplete torrents shoudn't you give me a warning or smthng ? why so fast i don't understand

stoi
02-03-2009, 12:47 AM
Cirno would have Pmed you and give you a week, if you never replied, or done anything about it, he will ban you, if you reply and work it out, he wouldnt have done.

so he would have pmed you about it.

eric13
02-03-2009, 12:52 AM
no man he didn't last time i refreshed there wasn't any pm about anything

Lovestoned
02-03-2009, 07:24 AM
eric13, I don't think your problem will be solved here.

Try the IRC like what stoi has recommended, since other staffs won't be able to help you but only Cirno himself.

irc.blackcats-games.net 6667
or
www.blackcats-games.net (http://www.blackcats-games.net) 6667
or
blackcats-games.net 6667

or you can start your mirc and type the following to join them

/server -m irc.blackcats-games.net 6667

once in #waitingroom type /join #help

#help is accessible to all if you were wondering.

If you have troubles using IRC then use Mibbit.

Mibbit (http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=how+i+use+mibbit)

pone44
02-03-2009, 07:33 AM
This thread is huge. Maybe sticky it?
If members there are are still having login-account issues? Some are unnecessary posts. I thought it changed a while back so accounts should have been recovered by now but i could be wrong? I am Not a member.

Lovestoned
02-03-2009, 07:43 AM
pone, those who have lost their accounts due to the keywords DO NOT deserve to get back.

Like what stoi has said, the announcement had been there for months and I don't think that it's very tyrannical for them to delete the accounts without keywords.

stoi had even let them back in again but over 9000 members had not still generated a keyword so they can say goodbye to their account.

eric13
02-03-2009, 09:45 AM
thx lovestoned but i can't find cirno do you know the time when he is irc

Lovestoned
02-03-2009, 09:51 AM
I'm not pretty sure about that, you can ask the other staffs and I'm sure they'll get a estimated answer since they probably know each other well.

strgkungfu
02-03-2009, 08:45 PM
I have sent the email with no response any ideas?

stngkungfu

dakat
02-04-2009, 05:37 PM
This thread is huge. Maybe sticky it?
If members there are are still having login-account issues? Some are unnecessary posts. I thought it changed a while back so accounts should have been recovered by now but i could be wrong? I am Not a member.

I agree with the above statements

Considering this post was started over six months ago ... If someone valued a site one would think they would try to sign in at least once or twice a month. If there is circumstances beyond ones control then IRC is best bet and Patience one can not expect staff to be awake or on IRC 24/7 People do have outside lives from the cyber world

pig098
02-05-2009, 01:32 AM
u said only way to get in is with referal...
ithought invites were closed...

maddog75
02-19-2009, 08:43 PM
My account is banned because my sharing ratio wasn't high enough is there any way I can get it unbanned so that I can get my ratio back to where it needs to be and use this great site again.

Gheyness
02-19-2009, 08:49 PM
maddog75, you can trade all your accounts for another invite to BCG then get a seedbox and seed like a mofo.

peugeottech
02-19-2009, 09:05 PM
My account is banned because my sharing ratio wasn't high enough is there any way I can get it unbanned so that I can get my ratio back to where it needs to be and use this great site again.

you have not got a chance getting back in as there are no invites at all and only the staff can get you back in + getting banned means you must have been kitty litter for some time or had loads of hit and runs so its not even worth asking them as they will just say no

Zaxx
02-20-2009, 12:20 AM
I recently cleared my cookies and am trying to enter my keyword but I don't get a cursor when I click on the field and paste is a no go too. Java is enabled.
What else am I missing? :unsure:

strgkungfu
02-24-2009, 01:04 AM
I was a user and then a power user and I still can't get an invite.

strgkungfu

Roooney
02-27-2009, 09:14 PM
It's closed atm strgkungfu.

Lew
02-28-2009, 02:31 PM
I lost my acc thanks to this... not very smart

bobbybriggs
03-05-2009, 10:24 PM
The computer on which my password was stored has crashed, so now i can't access my account anymore. That makes me a sad panda. I have forgotten my password of course :( I only know my key-word and username. What should I do?

stoi
03-05-2009, 10:27 PM
type recover in the search box, enter email in new box, follow instructions in the emsil you get.

no_bother
03-05-2009, 10:38 PM
way to go guys, bump a 7 month old thread!
I love necromancers

(I)
03-06-2009, 06:14 AM
necromancy?
The thread didn't die anyway, it was alive for the whole 7 months, and it si still helping some people to retrieve their accounts, not sct vs ftn spam

Col. Skillz
03-06-2009, 07:15 AM
necromancy?
The thread didn't die anyway, it was alive for the whole 7 months, and it si still helping some people to retrieve their accounts, not sct vs ftn spam

I think he just likes messing with people, anyway he spelled "love" wrong :lol:

no_bother
03-06-2009, 09:45 AM
well spotted, I was in a hurry.
And its not really helping recover their accounts, It doesnt REALLY need to be posted every time someone forgets their password does it? I mean we were all supposed to read the announcement...

utalker
03-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Hehe I diden't even know it was a hidden site now days.

restalius
03-09-2009, 06:23 PM
erm.. idk what to say.
here's my case. i did the agreement and got the key-word, but i didnt know about the fake page. when i searched about black-cats i found about the scame thingy....thought it was dead, but kept searching about it once in a while. but now i found out about the fake page but i think my acct got deleted cuz of not being used for sometime. so is my only solution now is getting an invite, or can my acct be recovered? was PU, same username as this one...
edit: oo and is the registration still closed (last checked was stated as "permanently closed") /crossing fingers.

vinzanity
03-20-2009, 03:37 PM
sir stoi, i would like to verify if my account is still alive in BCG? "vinzanity" is my username and if it still is (which i doubt) what e-mail domain did i use? I can't believe that BCG is still alive. I thought it was dead, only to be surprised about it somewhere. I generated a keyword before but due to non-activity for months i don't think my account is still there. Just hoping. Thanks.

metalmayhem
04-22-2009, 04:59 AM
Stoi -My secret code doesn't seem to work anymore. I haven't logged in since March, but I've still been seeding. Would you be able to let me know if my account is still active"Metalmayhem" ???

As far as I remember my account was in good standing.

Thanks

lufenize
06-10-2009, 04:25 PM
My blackcats account must’ve been purged due to inactivity while I was dispatched to Iraq. I was previously ranked as Power User.

ps. My username was lufenize (if it helps) and I already tried the recovery method by keying in "recover" and my email.

stoi
06-10-2009, 05:07 PM
all 4 ^^ have been pruned i am afraid.

cinephilia
06-10-2009, 08:37 PM
maybe you should consent to an effort for the BRAVES :whistling

4evacrazie
06-14-2009, 01:18 AM
hey stoi, i have a question.

i remember my BCG's username, keyword and email.. but i forgot my password.

i tried using the recover feature but i still haven't received an email from you guys, and it's been weeks.

is my account disabled or something? my keyword still works...

the username is the same as this one, 4evacrazie

soldier83
06-15-2009, 05:52 AM
Hi, everyone. Today I tried to log in BCG using my keyword. But the boxes for the user name and password didn't appear. Is is just me ? I checked it by typing recover and my account is active but don't know why I am not able to log in. Any help will be great. Thanks

stoi
06-15-2009, 12:03 PM
your a bit late ^^

9,000 did, 6 bloody months ago.

murma
06-15-2009, 12:46 PM
Dear stoi my 'keyword' stopped working. I try to make 'recover' but 'recover' not working too. :( My nickname is Dyslexia.

P.s. my ratio was good something about 2.52.

Thnks for help

Pozy
06-15-2009, 12:48 PM
hey stoi, I have a question about my old blackcats games account. I studied abroad for a year and came back home this week. I wanted to pick up with filesharing where I left of (since I havn't had my xbox abroad) but couldn't log in anymore. After some google research I found out that you guys had this key thing going on and I assumed that my account was among the deleted ones. Now I'm wondering if there is any way to have my account reactivated since I used to be a member with a good share ratio and I have a plausible excuse being abroad for a year. Or can I stop trying because you guy's do not allow old members back in?

My account name was either 'pozy' or 'pozyklop', I don't remember. Thanks in advance

The_Martinator
06-15-2009, 02:28 PM
hey stoi, I have a question about my old blackcats games account. I studied abroad for a year and came back home this week. I wanted to pick up with filesharing where I left of (since I havn't had my xbox abroad) but couldn't log in anymore. After some google research I found out that you guys had this key thing going on and I assumed that my account was among the deleted ones. Now I'm wondering if there is any way to have my account reactivated since I used to be a member with a good share ratio and I have a plausible excuse being abroad for a year. Or can I stop trying because you guy's do not allow old members back in?

My account name was either 'pozy' or 'pozyklop', I don't remember. Thanks in advance

I think this has been asked before. I'm pretty sure it can't be reactivated. You'll have to get in another way, by someone inviting you (via the referral system).

To be 100%, wait for stoi's reply, but I am 90% about this.

dmincel
06-16-2009, 01:25 AM
Stoi,

I was wondering if you can help me out. I am able to input my keyword, but when I try to login with user name and password, it doesn't accept it. I have already tried going into irc help for blackcats, but no one responded. I tried to recover, but no email is being sent out to my email address. My user name on blackcats is dmincel. I was active about a month ago so the account should still be active. If you can please help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

soldier83
06-16-2009, 03:13 AM
Stoi,

Whenever I enter my keyword boxes for username and password does not appear. I even got new keyword and password. but the problem is still there. Don't know what is causing this problem ?

Philm1
06-24-2009, 04:11 PM
Hi Stoi

I for some reason cant access the site first time in many years i get to the log on screen enter key, bottom of page pops up with the 2 normal boxes enter the correct details and nothing, i have cleared all cookies etc etc abd tried again still no joy, can you advise please mate if anything is up with account or site

Regards

problem fixed