PDA

View Full Version : The Last Post.

Pages : [1] 2

chalice
11-20-2008, 12:17 AM
I've pretty much decided not to post here anymore.

It's not funny and it's not clever anymore. I see that. You see that too. But I just can't help being a cunt anymore, like.

So, I've set myself a last post. This will be post 6666.

Please deride this thread in the meantime. I'll be bumping it towards it's inevitable conclusion.

Youse cunts.

Proper Bo
11-20-2008, 12:25 AM
http://www.sayagain.co.uk/b3tapix/images/screwedbynasa.jpg
b3ta, ftw

also, ewe'll be back.

chalice
11-20-2008, 12:33 AM
also, ewe'll be back.

Not in this carnation, like.

I'm aiming towards coming back as a Slug God.

Slugs are more useful than you think.

And funnier too. True story.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/kympokorny/large_slug.JPG

Laugh it up, like.

brotherdoobie
11-20-2008, 02:08 AM
The ebb and flow of the lounge...You'll be back.

Peace, Paul :cheers:

Something Else
11-20-2008, 02:21 AM
Going back to your other account huh. Is it that time of year already.

ziggyjuarez
11-20-2008, 02:58 AM
Well fuck u2.I for1 will be posting for as long as i no the url.Thank for passing the time fst+

brotherdoobie
11-20-2008, 03:13 AM
Going back to your other account huh. Is it that time of year already.

Is it?...

-bd

Detale
11-20-2008, 03:47 AM
Wow I knew you were a little bitch but I didn't think you were a pu55y too. I'v lost all respect for you

Skiz
11-20-2008, 04:52 AM
Cheese's Forumular Tip # 12:

"If you leave the forum then make a thread (that you continue posting in) about it. Return in two weeks."

:eyebrows:

chalice
11-20-2008, 09:19 AM
Yeah well, I was pished and bored. This emotional cocktail brings out the attention whore in me.

But it's posted now and in vino veritas and all that bawls so I might as well adhere.

Not to mention, Detale has lost all respect for me so there's just no point going on. It has always been my goal to garner respect from stupid cunts who I don't know nor want to. When that respect dries up, it's time to amble off sunsetwards.

Fuck it. I won't leave. I'll just kill myself. Then you'll be sorry Detale. Oh yes. you've gone and made me kill myself now. Hope you're happy. You've left my kids without a father. My daughter has just started piano lessons too. Now I'll never get to see her play Carnegie Hall.

Fuck it, I won't kill myself. I'll go on a murderous rampage instead. Happy now, Detale? Now there'll be loads of kids without fathers or mothers. All that potential wasted. All that senseless slaughter just cos you couldn't extend the generousity to retain just a modicum of respect for me.

You cunt.

Barbarossa
11-20-2008, 09:29 AM
Don't you fucking dare leave you bastard, I won't allow it.

Skweeky
11-20-2008, 09:49 AM
Barbie is not up to proper slagging yet. You can see that yourself.

Detale
11-20-2008, 09:52 AM
Yeah well, I was pished and bored. This emotional cocktail brings out the attention whore in me.

But it's posted now and in vino veritas and all that bawls so I might as well adhere.

Not to mention, Detale has lost all respect for me so there's just no point going on. It has always been my goal to garner respect from stupid cunts who I don't know nor want to. When that respect dries up, it's time to amble off sunsetwards.

Fuck it. I won't leave. I'll just kill myself. Then you'll be sorry Detale. Oh yes. you've gone and made me kill myself now. Hope you're happy. You've left my kids without a father. My daughter has just started piano lessons too. Now I'll never get to see her play Carnegie Hall.

Fuck it, I won't kill myself. I'll go on a murderous rampage instead. Happy now, Detale? Now there'll be loads of kids without fathers or mothers. All that potential wasted. All that senseless slaughter just cos you couldn't extend the generousity to retain just a modicum of respect for me.

You cunt.

Murderous rampage huh Ok so you've gained some back now, not much but a little. Carnegie hall?? Dude when you're coming let me know I'll take you out to dinner.

Skweeky
11-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Detale and Chalice sitting in a tree...

anoneemuse
11-20-2008, 10:07 AM
I've pretty much decided not to post here anymore.

It's not funny and it's not clever anymore. I see that. You see that too. But I just can't help being a cunt anymore, like.

So, I've set myself a last post. This will be post 6666.

Please deride this thread in the meantime. I'll be bumping it towards it's inevitable conclusion.

Youse cunts.

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/joker_dollar.jpg

:mellow:

chalice
11-20-2008, 10:15 AM

You cunt.

Murderous rampage huh Ok so you've gained some back now, not much but a little. Carnegie hall?? Dude when you're coming let me know I'll take you out to dinner.

I'll be there tomorrow actually. Meet me at 3 o clock in the morning outside the Empire State Building. I might be a bit late, though but I'll definitely be there.

Detale
11-20-2008, 10:25 AM
Shirley, but you will realize you're about 25 blocks away?

chalice
11-20-2008, 11:05 AM
also, ewe'll be back.

Not in this carnation, like.

Fuck sake, not only did I spell 'incarnation' wrongly, I posted an entirely different word.

See, my heart's just not in it any more. :(

Things are getting bad when you wake up in the morning and your first thoughts are 'who the fuck did I harsh for no reason last night'.

I've never used this smilie before...:)...true story.

I'm a gonna try it out. :) :) :).

Fuck that. That smilie is fucking shite. I'm not doing that again.

anoneemuse
11-20-2008, 11:55 AM
that smilie is fucking shite when you use it :mellow:

what you need right now is
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1004/1021081712_b3787396b7.jpg?v=0

chalice
11-20-2008, 12:13 PM
that smilie is fucking shite when you use it :mellow:

what you need right now is
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1004/1021081712_b3787396b7.jpg?v=0

Ganja just makes it worse. I'm still a cunt. I'm just a wopped cunt with the weed, like.

It starts off so well. I'll be sitting there wopped out and I'll go to make a post. Then I'll stop halfway through and say to myself, 'what the fuck are you posting that for, you fucking mong'? Then I'll delete it and do the same thing about three times. In the end, I'll just go 'fuck it' and post something shite anyway.

Life is hard when you're me. :(

brotherdoobie
11-20-2008, 12:21 PM
You hard ass.

-bd

chalice
11-20-2008, 12:28 PM
You hard ass.

-bd

I know, I know.

But I'm trying to change BD. Where's your compassion? I'm having a fucking identity crisis here. :cry:

PlayeR
11-20-2008, 12:29 PM
sit down and pray :yup:

anoneemuse
11-20-2008, 12:32 PM
Ganja just makes it worse. I'm still a cunt. I'm just a wopped cunt with the weed, like.

It starts off so well. I'll be sitting there wopped out and I'll go to make a post. Then I'll stop halfway through and say to myself, 'what the fuck are you posting that for, you fucking mong'? Then I'll delete it and do the same thing about three times. In the end, I'll just go 'fuck it' and post something shite anyway.

its the fucking inner voice telling you to be perfect , fuck the expectations and tell your inner voice to STFU for a day or two .. you will be fine then :happy:

chalice
sit down and pray :yup:

Now, you just want me to harsh you up good and proper.

But I'm not doing it. No way. Get thee behind me Satan.

That post was like giving crack to a recovering addict. Show mercy for fuck sake.

Skiz

FFS, Get it together, man! :O

*slap*

chalice
11-20-2008, 12:37 PM

*slap*

Oh fuck, they're slapping me now.

Kick a fella when he's down why don't ya. :cry:

IdolEyes787
11-20-2008, 12:41 PM

In the hope of keeping you in the lounge chalice,I took up a collection.

Not having any luck with the slogan "please help us keep the ill -tempered Irish lout" I saw the error in my ways and swiftly changed it to "Help those less appealing fortunate".
The donations literally flew in.

However not knowing where exactly to send the money.I was forced to employ a rather cheap Irish detective in hopes of finding you.

Given his description and per his suggestion to make his job infinitely easier -
If you happen to see a rather large mean looking gent looking at you with uncertain intent.Approach said individual and say the special code phrase "I hear your mum likes the cawk".
l have no doubt you will get what's coming to you.

Skiz
11-20-2008, 12:49 PM

*slap*

Oh fuck, they're slapping me now.

Kick a fella when he's down why don't ya. :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_GJkKMPHxw

chalice
11-20-2008, 12:56 PM

Not having any luck with the slogan "please help us keep the ill -tempered Irish lout" I saw the error in my ways and swiftly changed it to "Help those less appealing fortunate".

However not knowing where exactly to send the money.I was forced to employ a rather cheap Irish detective in hopes of finding you.

Given his description and per his suggestion to make his job infinitely easier -
If you happen to see a rather large mean looking gent looking at you with uncertain intent.Approach said individual and say the special code phrase "I hear your mum likes the cawk".

See, that's the problem. I don't get what's coming to me. All this being a cunt and next to no comeuppance for it.

And I may be a lout and I'm definitely Irish but I'm really not ill-tempered. You might think my head is like a beetroot when I post the pish I post but I'm actually smiling most of the time.

It's just a game of internets. Nothing more.

PlayeR
11-20-2008, 01:06 PM
that is very good to hear, chalice

IdolEyes787
11-20-2008, 01:08 PM

I pretty much took that as a granted.

PlayeR
11-20-2008, 01:14 PM
me too. way to go chalice.
anyway, harsh or soft, dont leave the board

apextwin146
11-20-2008, 01:24 PM
player deserves a parting gift chalice .. Please oblige .. you knw u cant supress the cunt in you anymore

brotherdoobie
11-20-2008, 01:28 PM
You hard ass.

-bd

I know, I know.

But I'm trying to change BD. Where's your compassion? I'm having a fucking identity crisis here. :cry:

:lol:

We'll get smashed and figure something out, mate.

-bd

chalice
11-20-2008, 02:01 PM
player deserves a parting gift chalice .. Please oblige .. you knw u cant supress the cunt in you anymore

Nah, he's just far too nice to harsh successfully, like.

It would be like punching your grandmother in the face. The short-term gratification would be superseded by the long-term guilt.

clocker
11-20-2008, 02:12 PM

If your private dick is at loose ends (a world of opportunity lies open for those prone to cheap shots and easy jokes), I would like to employ him to search for my beloved Anna!Anna Miller.
Please forward his particulars.

PlayeR
11-20-2008, 02:25 PM
what do you mean by a parting gift? why dont you show it?
anyway, go back to your habitat

apextwin146
11-20-2008, 02:35 PM
go back to your habitat
watching Discovery Channel a lot these days?
:wank:

Skweeky
11-20-2008, 02:36 PM
:o

Chalice is a h4r5h-bot :o

apextwin146
11-20-2008, 02:41 PM

Nah, he's just far too nice to harsh successfully, like.

It would be like punching your grandmother in the face. The short-term gratification would be superseded by the long-term guilt.

chalice
11-20-2008, 02:42 PM
:o

Chalice is a h4r5h-bot :o

:ohmy:

I thought you knew.

And I prefer 'cunt-bot' if you don't mind, young lady.

PlayeR
11-20-2008, 02:45 PM
go back to your habitat
unlike you, there is no need for me to watch Discovery Channel to know that word :ghey:

IdolEyes787
11-20-2008, 03:29 PM
And I prefer 'cunt'

Lost my bet.

chalice
11-20-2008, 03:36 PM
And I prefer 'cunt'

Lost my bet.

I won't be drawn today, Idol. This is the new me. Although, I'm beginning bore myself stupid already.

Why can't everybody just get along? It makes me so sad. It really does.

I'm sending you a virtual hug, Idol. Not a homosexual hug, you understand. An honest to goodness man/man male bonding mutual respect kinda hug. Here goes....HUG! :hug:

Bet you feel better after that. I certainly do.

:kiss:

Barbarossa
11-20-2008, 04:01 PM
:eyebrows:

chalice
11-20-2008, 04:06 PM
Alright Barbs, you can have a hug too. :hug:

Fuck!! This being nice bollocks is harder than it looks.

The real test will come when I get drunk later.

Btw Barbs, that's one fucking great looking palendromic post count you've got there. You should stop posting and admire it for a couple of weeks at least, like.

Detale
11-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Has hell really frozen over already? Can I have a hug too C or is it a group thing like?
http://deadon.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/group-hug.jpg

chalice
11-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Has hell really frozen over already? Can I have a hug too C or is it a group thing like?
http://deadon.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/group-hug.jpg

You can have a hug just as soon as they find a cure for your bad aids.

That wasn't harsh, people. No way. I really hope Detale gets cured from his bad aids, like.

Detale
11-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Say it with me dude

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Ahhh feel better now?

I think I know what it is man. The new Avatar ever since you changed it, you've been pissy

chalice
11-20-2008, 04:46 PM
Say it with me dude

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Ahhh feel better now?

I think I know what it is man. The new Avatar ever since you changed it, you've been pissy

Can't believe I'm wasting my last 30 odd posts talking to you. :dabs:

You're my final karmic spastic. I must have been a worse cunt than I previously thought.

How very depressing. :no:

Barbarossa
11-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Btw Barbs, that's one fucking great looking palendromic post count you've got there. You should stop posting and admire it for a couple of weeks at least, like.

It's no good, I just can't do it :(

apextwin146
11-20-2008, 05:20 PM
unlike you, there is no need for me to watch Discovery Channel to know that word :ghey:
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk148/apextwin146/avatar/Spoonage51.jpg

chalice
11-20-2008, 05:46 PM
Another depressing thought.

Who will I bore rigid about Lost now?

Speaking of Lost, like. It's back on January 21st with a double (yes folks, DOUBLE) episode. Oh the rants I might've produced. Oh the hours of tedious shite I might've regaled youse all with.

Can't possibly post about it on a Lost board. Them cunts are worse than me.

apextwin146
11-20-2008, 05:51 PM
21st Jan , Double episode :eat: .. bty any small clips being released this time like the ones released last time?
Just 13 episodes again this season rite?

Proper Bo
11-20-2008, 05:52 PM

Speaking of Lost, like. It's back on January 21st with a double (yes folks, DOUBLE) episode. Oh the rants I might've produced. Oh the hours of tedious shite I might've regaled youse all with.

Plus I'll need ewe to recap what's happened so far, I can remember something about a hobbit, a polar bear and time travellling but that's about it.

Snee
11-20-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi.

chalice
11-20-2008, 05:57 PM
21st Jan , Double episode :eat: .. bty any small clips being released this time like the ones released last time?
Just 13 episodes again this season rite?

17 episodes this season and 17 for the final season.

There's only been 2 teaser trailers aired so far and they're short as fuck.

There's a trailer being aired tonight as it happens. But it's weird, like. They're promoting the Fray's new single with footage of upcoming Lost on it. :blink:

Video with Exclusive Footage from the Upcoming Season of 'Lost' Airs November 20, Inside of "Grey's Anatomy"
ABC and Epic Records have partnered to produce a music video combining exclusive scenes from the upcoming fifth season of 'Lost', and live band performance footage from The Fray's new single, "You Found Me", from their sophomore self-titled album. A sneak peek of the video premieres THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 20, inside 'Grey's Anatomy' (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), the series which first supported the band in 2006 with "How to Save a Life". An extended version of the video will be available online immediately following the on-air premiere at www.ABC.com (http://www.ABC.com).

About 'Lost' - Premieres, Wednesday, January 21, 9:00-11:00 p.m., ET
Awarded the 2005 Emmy and 2006 Golden Globe for Best Drama Series, 'Lost' returns for its fifth season of action-packed mystery and adventure -- that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost.

Snee
11-20-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm pretending this emo business never happened.

What's up?

Snee
11-20-2008, 06:07 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-has-something-stuck-on-head.jpg

chalice
11-20-2008, 06:09 PM

Plus I'll need ewe to recap what's happened so far, I can remember something about a hobbit, a polar bear and time travellling but that's about it.

That's all you need to know, mate.

Except for them there polar bears were used by The Dharma Initiative to turn the frozen donkey-wheel in the ancient room behind the testing pod in the Orchid station, like. They used the bears cos whoever moves the island can never go back to it. You wouldn't want to turn that fucking wheel just to end up a year and a half into the future in Tunisia, now would you? No, you wouldn't.

Thank me later.

chalice
11-20-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm pretending this emo business never happened.

What's up?

I don't want to be a cunt any more, Snny. :emo:

But I can't help meself, like. :emo:

I'll prolly just start a new account, like and go from scratch again.

Snee
11-20-2008, 06:20 PM
What else is there?

Srsly.

For everyone halfway interesting there's about twelve million mongs on here.

Harshness is our only remaining means of getting them to stay the fuck out of our ways, now that there's no moderation.

Besides, making them cry means double points.

100%
11-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Chalice you deserve better and you are worth more.
Thank you for your generosity in thought you have given here.
Have a great trip.
Z%

chalice
11-20-2008, 06:25 PM
@ Snny...Yeah, gotta admit, the bonus factor when they cry.

At least when you do it, you tend to have a reason (mostly).

I'm just an arbitrary cunt these days. It's got so I just do it for the reaction now. I'm afraid I'll turn into a cunt in real life.

Frontal Lobe lobotomy ftw.

chalice
11-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Have a great trip.
Z%

I'm not really going anywhere, Zedster.

I'll be back, new and improved only with no stars and much humbler to boot.

I will also be the harshest n00b ever. Probably. But that really doesn't say much about being harsh. Or being a n00b.

Snee
11-20-2008, 06:34 PM
What new name shall you use? Have you a new avatar prepared? :smilie4:

Have you picked out a dress yet?

chalice
11-20-2008, 06:44 PM
What new name shall you use? Have you a new avatar prepared? :smilie4:

Have you picked out a dress yet?

Dunno, like. Something nice and pretentious obviously. In Latin perhaps.

The avatars have always been Alan Moore related so I might disembark from that.

I'm wearing the new dress right now. I like how the silk feels against my skin. :01:

Snee
11-20-2008, 06:57 PM
You could have one of my other accounts. They have latin names and everything.

I forgot the passwords when I sobered up or something, though. For the email accounts I made for them for some reason, as well.

Skweeky
11-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Were you the hairy lady I saw in TKMaxx earlier trying on the green satin dress?

chalice
11-20-2008, 07:07 PM
Were you the hairy lady I saw in TKMaxx earlier trying on the green satin dress?

They don't allow me into TKMaxx these days.

Anyways, I'm still embarrassed about the incident with the itsey bitsey teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini.

chalice
11-20-2008, 07:11 PM
You could have one of my other accounts. They have latin names and everything.

I forgot the passwords when I sobered up or something, though. For the email accounts I made for them for some reason, as well.

I've got a couple of other accounts, like. But they were somewhat ephemeral.

Can't remember the password for one and the other is Chalice's Dad, so you can see how that might be self-defeating, like.

That fucker Benjamin already took the name Chalice's Mum but he's welcome to it. So long as the cheques keep coming.

100%
11-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Have a great trip.
Z%

I'm not really going anywhere, Zedster.

I'll be back, new and improved only with no stars and much humbler to boot.

I will also be the harshest n00b ever. Probably. But that really doesn't say much about being harsh. Or being a n00b.

A that is very very good news, you not leaving.:01:
Is this a mild form of wanting a sex change? :huh: most people simply shave their head or balls or go joging or something temporary. Please do not tell me it is an obama thing.

I look forward to meeting your new persona.

anoneemuse
11-20-2008, 07:54 PM

See, that's the problem. I don't get what's coming to me. All this being a cunt and next to no comeuppance for it.

And I may be a lout and I'm definitely Irish but I'm really not ill-tempered. You might think my head is like a beetroot when I post the pish I post but I'm actually smiling most of the time.

then you wins an oscar :O

anoneemuse
11-20-2008, 07:58 PM
http://www.oscar.biz.tr/oscar_foto/os-car2.jpg

JPaul
11-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Evenin' cunt, I see you're having one of your lucid spells.

chalice
11-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Evenin' cunt, I see you're having one of your lucid spells.

'Fraid so, mate.

Sorry about that.

JPaul
11-20-2008, 08:09 PM
Nothing to be sorry about, it's just the ugly side of you that we have to live with. So why 6666, are we going for that heady mix of the diabolic and palindromic. With a bit of a stutter.

chalice
11-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Nothing to be sorry about, it's just the ugly side of you that we have to live with. So why 6666, are we going for that heady mix of the diabolic and palindromic. With a bit of a stutter.

Actually, that's pretty much spot the fuck on. Apart from the stutter bit. But that'll do too.

My reprobate, recently incarcerated brother has a stutter, like. I feel sorry for him when he phones me. You only get one phone card a week and he wastes most of it trying to say 'hello'. The freak.

Skweeky
11-20-2008, 08:20 PM

That's harsh to the max, but funny as fuck mate.

JPaul
11-20-2008, 08:20 PM

Actually, that's pretty much spot the fuck on. Apart from the stutter bit. But that'll do too.

My reprobate, recently incarcerated brother has a stutter, like. I feel sorry for him when he phones me. You only get one phone card a week and he wastes most of it trying to say 'hello'. The freak.

:lol::earl:

Harshing your brothers speech impediment on the internet. You may be a cunt (well you are) but it's cunt with a capital genious.

anoneemuse
11-20-2008, 08:26 PM
i was thinking about you chalice and i came to the realisation that you are a nice poet expressing it on the internet and being harsh,is just part of it

the balancing thing like

anoneemuse
11-20-2008, 08:27 PM
fucks sake you dont need to balance , let the harsh side go

Skweeky
11-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Yeah but he isnae harsh to everyone like. Sometimes he's nice to me. Like when Ben was born... and when I was preggo and I wanted him to start calling people 'it' instead of 'she'. That's two instances. TWO! :fear:

anoneemuse
11-20-2008, 08:37 PM
and we need villageshaman back :lol:

anoneemuse
11-20-2008, 08:42 PM
http://7deadlysinners.typepad.com/photos/vintage_valentines/super_guy.jpg

anoneemuse
11-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Yeah but he isnae harsh to everyone like. Sometimes he's nice to me. Like when Ben was born... and when I was preggo and I wanted him to start calling people 'it' instead of 'she'. That's two instances. TWO! :fear:

Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. By simply not mentioning certain subjects... totalitarian propagandists have influenced opinion much more effectively than they could have by the most eloquent denunciations :console:

JPaul
11-20-2008, 09:26 PM

Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. By simply not mentioning certain subjects... totalitarian propagandists have influenced opinion much more effectively than they could have by the most eloquent denunciations :console:

You always say that.

j2k4
11-20-2008, 09:28 PM
Ffs, has he left yet. :whistling

chalice
11-20-2008, 09:33 PM

You never read through the threads in the lounge, Kev.

I thought I was quite emphatic, even for yourself. I'll be gone at post 6666.

Which you should've done. :whistling:

j2k4
11-20-2008, 09:36 PM

Then what's this "new man" poop in aid of.

BTW-\

I did do it.

You just didn't notice. :dabs:

chalice
11-20-2008, 09:40 PM

Then what's this "new man" poop in aid of.

Ffs, read the thread Kevin or do something else.

IdolEyes787
11-20-2008, 09:49 PM

What if some mean-spirited staff type was to lock your post total?

You'd be forced to count.

And what if you made a mistake then and left on post 6667?
Serve you bloody well right too.

chalice
11-20-2008, 09:54 PM

What if some mean-spirited staff type was to lock your post total?

You'd be forced to count.

And what if you made a mistake then and left on post 6667?
Serve you bloody well right too.

Well, that's just a tightrope I'll have to walk then, innit.

I can count quite well. I do it for a living.

And the staff love the fuck outta me. What's not to love? And even if they felt like it, who the fuck has ever had a locked post total? Whatever the fuck that is?

You and your internets dreams. Mad talk altogether.

JPaul
11-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Is this the first ever self-hounding.

That's it, I've finally decided.

You really are manker in disguise. The ultimate houndage and the ultimate harshness all in one go. Done on yourself.

Proper Bo
11-20-2008, 10:01 PM
Do ewe think chavis wears silver trainers too?:O

JPaul
11-20-2008, 10:02 PM
Do ewe think chavis wears silver trainers too?:O

Silver daps I think you'll find, or something else, flowe.

chalice
11-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Is this the first ever self-hounding.

That's it, I've finally decided.

You really are manker in disguise. The ultimate houndage and the ultimate harshness all in one go. Done on yourself.

If manker had been about, this thread would never have made it past the first page. He would've harshed me into submission after the first post.

I miss that cunt. True story.

I actually do have a conscience, mate. Sometimes I remember that it's actually another person I'm speaking to and then I get all soppy and emo like a soppy emo thing. Only sometimes though, mind you.

Proper Bo
11-20-2008, 10:07 PM
:ghey:

chalice
11-20-2008, 10:09 PM
:ghey:

:cry:

Proper Bo
11-20-2008, 10:10 PM
oh ffs, don't make me have to h4r5h your arse off the forum.

chalice
11-20-2008, 10:11 PM
oh ffs, don't make me have to h4r5h your arse off the forum.

Do it! Do it to the max!

You knows I loves it. :smilie4:

Proper Bo
11-20-2008, 10:12 PM
I could easily hound ewe into posting 11 more times, like.

JPaul
11-20-2008, 10:20 PM
Go ahead.

D'oh wrong account.

IdolEyes787
11-20-2008, 10:22 PM
What time do you expect this historic moment to happen chalice?
I've got supper cooking and there's Survivor Gabon on TV later.

chalice
11-20-2008, 10:30 PM
What time do you expect this historic moment to happen chalice?
I've got supper cooking and there's Survivor Gabon on TV later.

Nothing historic about it. A simple natural transition. As mundane/beautiful as a caterpillar to a butterfly. Yes, I am aware that I sound like a serial killer.

Good to see that you're finally entertained, Idol. Cos that's what I'm here to do. Entertain the fuck right out of you. It's my life's work, like.

Shirley, TV dinners don't take much consideration, like. You can spare me a few more seconds for old time's sake.

What the fuck is Survivor Gabon? Sounds like a cookery show for bachelors.

brotherdoobie
11-21-2008, 06:13 AM
Chalice, I've enjoyed you over the years, and I've enjoyed your prose. You are a poet and a cunt. A wopped out freak. You have a fantastic ear for poetry and music. You make me lol (in a good way). You fuck.

That is all.

Peace, doobs

Alien5
11-21-2008, 07:24 AM
try 5HTP to feel calm and happy again:

http://blissfulfoods.webeden.co.uk/#/5htp996/4529154553

has anyone of you cunts tried L-Dopa? tell me what you thought of it.

Skweeky
11-21-2008, 11:19 AM
Who else is going to do the harsh business now? JP is getting on a bit you know.
FFS, you selfish cunt. :snooty:

chalice
11-21-2008, 12:48 PM
Who else is going to do the harsh business now? JP is getting on a bit you know.
FFS, you selfish cunt. :snooty:

I'm taking the Utilitarian approach, Skweeks. The greatest happiness for the greatest number and all that.

Old Geezer can take over with the harshing. He's the most talented corpse on the internets.

thewizeard
11-21-2008, 12:52 PM
Then you better post them in the Drawing Room Chalice.

chalice
11-21-2008, 12:53 PM
Then you better post them in the Drawing Room Chalice.

I'm a cunt, Nige, but I'm not a masochist.

Skweeky
11-21-2008, 01:02 PM
:cry:

I don't know if I can take this.

PlayeR
11-21-2008, 03:01 PM
you got 3 posts now, chalice
I wanna be here when you make the 6666th post.

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 03:47 PM
M J c t I

Detale
11-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Why not have someone delete his older posts to keep him just under 6666 indefinitely :O

shit I could even do it if it were in the BT section

in case you didn't notice I don't want you to go chalice you boy lover you.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 04:07 PM
Suggested something similar but chalice is moving towards his destiny Detale.We should respect that.

@anoneemuse Couldn't find a pointless Huxley quote?

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 04:10 PM
can barbie not just bump his posts up a few and be done with it, like?

Barbarossa
11-21-2008, 04:12 PM
If I could find some old ones that have been soft-deleted I could reinstate them, I guess :idunno:

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 04:13 PM
playeR says in Australia he's already left.
But he didn't provide spoilers.

Alien5
11-21-2008, 04:13 PM
yeah delete him, nobody'll notice anyway.

Detale
11-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Suggested something similar but chalice is moving towards his destiny Detale.We should respect that.

Na I think as punishment for all his cunting here he should receive a life sentence without the possibility of parole.
http://images.google.com/url?q=http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/06/magazine_enl_1150446746/img/1.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHt_EDmqGNhAyrWjwMJqHuYxGQ47A

Proper Bo
do that and we can be rid of the cunt, then.

edit: @barbie

anoneemuse

you think huxley is crazy and pointless? :cry: no he is not . timothy leary and huxley are like gods to me .

:snooty:

Alien5
11-21-2008, 04:17 PM
what do you think leary did that was so great, other than give out shit loads of free Kool aid?

Barbarossa
11-21-2008, 04:17 PM
When he hits 6665 I'll put him on moderation. Then he'll only get his 6666th post approved if it's a good one :01:

In other news, an incoming friends request from Detale :glag:

You sad fuck, it's better to have no friends list at all than a single friend on my list who's a tard-mod :P

chalice
11-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Right, I'm getting this over with quick.

chalice
11-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Moderate my scrotum, Barbs.

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 04:20 PM
ffs, hurry up you fucking glebe.

I'm carrying the harshness torch now, like.

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 04:20 PM
someone's got to do it and everyone else here is a fucking mong.

Barbarossa
11-21-2008, 04:21 PM
Moderate my scrotum, Barbs.

Not a chance :whistling

chalice
11-21-2008, 04:21 PM
A song to leave you with...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5UdYANrdFy4

Exeunt.

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Thank fuck that bawlbag's gone.

What's your new name going to be then, chavis?

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 04:23 PM
you think huxley is crazy and pointless? :cry: no he is not . timothy leary and huxley are like gods to me . Brave New World is pretentiously garbage hippie.You've obviously had to much lysergic acid yourself.
His poetry's alright though.

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 04:24 PM
what do you think leary did that was so great, other than give out shit loads of free Kool aid?

leary is like the closest being i can relate to :happy:

http://www.geocities.com/arno_3/menu.html

and that too

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 04:26 PM
you think huxley is crazy and pointless? :cry: no he is not . timothy leary and huxley are like gods to me . Brave New World is pretentiously garbage hippie.You've obviously had to much lysergic acid yourself.
His poetry's alright though.

everything sounds garbage until you experience what he has experienced . its like criticizing books without reading it

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 04:29 PM
. its like criticizing books without reading it

Point being.My brain is simply saving my heart the disappointment.
Logic I think.

Alien5
11-21-2008, 04:30 PM

and that too

are you a member of ffffound by any chance?

you mean you can relate to the person he used to be when he wasn't dead or in jail?

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 04:31 PM
. its like criticizing books without reading it

prejudice I think.

fixed

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 04:32 PM
Brillance I think.

fixed

Thank you.

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 04:33 PM
that's conceit

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Are you the only one in your family who is humourless or is it a genetic condition?

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 04:36 PM

and that too

are you a member of ffffound by any chance?

you mean you can relate to the person he used to be when he wasn't dead or in jail?

no i dont even know what ffffound is :cry:

some ideas and views in general about science and spirtuality .IMHO tduality , reality, mathematics and god can co exist

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Are you the only one in your family who is humourless or is it a genetic condition?

on the internet its hard to tell without an appropriate smiley :mellow:

Alien5
11-21-2008, 04:39 PM
there is no god, and what the fuck are you talking about? leary took way too much acid, thats all.

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 04:40 PM
leary admits that there are other ancient methods, like meditation, which can help us to reach higher levels of consciousness, but "at present time, man is so sick, that only a few people can use ancient methods, so that it is safe to say that drugs are the specific, and almost the only, way that the American is ever going to have a religious experience" (PE 297). Leary predicts that "psychedelics are the future of mankind," that psychedelics will be the religion of the twenty first century and that during the next few hundred years the major activity of man will be the scientific exploration of our consciousnessword

Alien5
11-21-2008, 04:40 PM
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=TPE&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=geocities+arno_3&spell=1]

third link down.

so your an acid head then? send me some please. :)

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 04:41 PM

on the internet its hard to tell without an appropriate smiley :mellow:

Then please give me the benefit and the doubt and assume that every one of my posts is asterisked with a smiley.
Except those directed towards snee I really do think he's a cawk.

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 04:44 PM
there is no god, and what the fuck are you talking about? leary took way too much acid, thats all.

my god is the reality in the 0distance t-duality . i mean for an information to travel from A to B takes time if its seperated by a distance. so no matter how fast our brain is ,it takes time to process .. in that sense we all experience a distorted reality .

so i believe the real reality must be in the t-duality .0 distance reality . i would like to call that god :happy:

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 04:47 PM
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=TPE&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=geocities+arno_3&spell=1]

third link down.

so your an acid head then? send me some please. :)

sure thing ... :happy:

Alien5
11-21-2008, 04:50 PM
leary admits that there are other ancient methods, like meditation, which can help us to reach higher levels of consciousness, but "at present time, man is so sick, that only a few people can use ancient methods, so that it is safe to say that drugs are the specific, and almost the only, way that the American is ever going to have a religious experience" (PE 297). Leary predicts that "psychedelics are the future of mankind," that psychedelics will be the religion of the twenty first century and that during the next few hundred years the major activity of man will be the scientific exploration of our consciousnessword

so leary said the cure for being american is to spent all day meditating and trippin? :unsure:

only an american would attempt to solve the world's problems with LSD :slap: welcome to The Genius Club.

cilice
11-21-2008, 05:20 PM
If youse cunts had been smart, but let's face it, what's the fucking chances, somebody could've started a new account and pretended to be me.

Hilarious hi-jinks could've ensued.

Fuck sake.

Barbarossa
11-21-2008, 05:23 PM
If youse cunts had been smart, but let's face it, what's the fucking chances, somebody could've started a new account and pretended to be me.

Hilarious hi-jinks could've ensued.

Fuck sake.

Yeah, good one benchez, yawn :dabs:

cilice
11-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Barbs, how many posts do I have to make before I can get rid of that spastic n00b user title?

And I want my fucking stars back pronto and I my want access to TTC back too.

You can do that, can't ya Barbs? You can do anything. I read that somewheres. Or maybe I just dreamt it, like.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Language isn't bad but the tenor isn't quite right.:glagpinch:

Barbarossa
11-21-2008, 05:37 PM
Barbs, how many posts do I have to make before I can get rid of that spastic n00b user title?

You can do that, can't ya Barbs? You can do anything. I read that somewheres. Or maybe I just dreamt it, like.

2 "useful" ( :blink: ) posts, plus a month of waiting time to get rid of the n00b title.

Stars as per this... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showgroups/

TTC, you need to be proposed and voted on.

Alternatively, you'll just have to keep on using your "chalice" id.... :pinch:

You may have dreamt my omnipotence, like, I get that alot.

cilice
11-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Fuck sake, why did it have to be 'useful' posts? I'll be a fucking n00b forever now.

I don't do 'useful'. :(

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 05:42 PM
post a question in the everything about the board section or whatevar it's called, aking about why you can't get into the bittard section.

Detale
11-21-2008, 05:47 PM
Who was this thread about again?? :idunno:

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 06:08 PM
word

so leary said the cure for being american is to spent all day meditating and trippin? :unsure:

only an american would attempt to solve the world's problems with LSD :slap: welcome to The Genius Club.

not an american :01:

do you know you are tripping now ? :happy:

JPaul
11-21-2008, 07:18 PM

You sad fuck, it's better to have no friends list at all than a single friend on my list who's a tard-mod :P

He sent me one of those as well. Then had a wee moan when I didn't reply. It was really rather pathetic. Well both things were actually.

Will you be my fwiend.

Why you not answer me, pwease be fwiends.

Pwick

cilice
11-21-2008, 07:23 PM

He sent me one of those as well. Then had a wee moan when I didn't reply. It was really rather pathetic. Well both things were actually.

Will you be my fwiend.

Pwick

He sent me one the other day too, like. Not me per se, but that cunt wot I used to be.

There's something deeply wrong there. Maybe he thinks we'll stop calling him a fucking twat or something if we tick a box with his name on it.

Tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut

*Printer, please continue tutting ad infinitum.

JPaul
11-21-2008, 07:25 PM
You should have a look at his fwiends list. Some people there who you would have thought better of.

JPaul
11-21-2008, 07:27 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/detale-108211/?tab=friends#friends

You'll be surprised

100%
11-21-2008, 07:30 PM
http://e.imagehost.org/0207/888.png

cilice
11-21-2008, 07:31 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/detale-108211/?tab=friends#friends

You'll be surprised

Had a glance there. A few surprises there and no mistake.

But the killer was Snee, like.

Snny, what the fuck mate? :O

I think he has one interaction with somebody, then sends them a request before they really get to know what a fucking spanner he is. Can't be anything else.

cilice
11-21-2008, 07:33 PM
http://e.imagehost.org/0207/888.png

Out-fucking-standing as per usual Zed.

You do all your best work on Friday nights, I've noticed. :01:

100%
11-21-2008, 07:36 PM
shut up noob

cilice
11-21-2008, 07:39 PM
shut up noob

You're the first one to say that. I've been waiting but you broke my n00b hymen, Zed.

I'm so glad it was you.

100%
11-21-2008, 07:45 PM
Actually Chalice was a bit of a douchebag, he was conceited as hell, and extremely condescending, his humour was sort of meh, but as a lounge space filler he did fine.

cilice
11-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Actually Chalice was a bit of a douchebag, he was conceited as hell, and extremely condescending, his humour was sort of meh, but as a lounge space filler he did fine.

That's the most coherent sentence you've ever written.

I should die more often.

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 07:50 PM

100%
11-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Welcome back mæstro.
it is spelt "cliché" btw

100%
11-21-2008, 07:51 PM
During reincarnation does one see "things" or something?

Detale
11-21-2008, 07:53 PM
When he hits 6665 I'll put him on moderation. Then he'll only get his 6666th post approved if it's a good one :01:

I figured it'd be funny, still is like. I'll move up one day

Will you be my fwiend.

Pwick

He sent me one the other day too, like. Not me per se, but that cunt wot I used to be.

There's something deeply wrong there. Maybe he thinks we'll stop calling him a fucking twat or something if we tick a box with his name on it.

Fuck you, fuck you , and fuck you.

I never moaned about it.Not all the loungies need to suck your pathetic old cock to feel accepted JPwick.

anoneemuse
11-21-2008, 07:56 PM
who said anything about sucking cocks :console:

cilice
11-21-2008, 07:56 PM
During reincarnation does one see "things" or something?

All I know is that there was this white page where I had to fill in loads of words and stuff. I had to think of a new name, set up a new email address, new password, new fucking avatar. So I think I definitely passed through the Inferno.

That's some hellish shite right there. Wouldn't recommend it for non-cunts if they can possibly avoid it.

Repent, youse cunts.

cilice
11-21-2008, 07:58 PM
I figured it'd be funny, still is like. I'll move up one day

Will you be my fwiend.

Pwick

Fuck you, fuck you , and fuck you.

I never moaned about it.Not all the loungies need to suck your pathetic old cock to feel accepted JPwick.

Let me lick your tears.

JPaul
11-21-2008, 08:01 PM
who said anything about sucking cocks :console:

Indeed, every so called "put down" has homosexual overtones. The man's an arse who thinks he's a raconteur.

In other news, posting "When are you going to reply to my request to be fwiends" constitutes moaning at me failing to reply. Well it does in my book, which is the one which counts.

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Who the fuck is Detale?

JPaul
11-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Who the fuck is Detale?

He's one of the senior pricks from the Bit Torrent section.

So Tesco made him a mod there to try to keep the other pricks in order. Basically because Barbie, Skizo and the proper mods got too depressed having to deal with them.

j2k4
11-21-2008, 08:26 PM
The selfish prick couldn't wait for me. :huh:

Never mind. :)

Detale
11-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Your friendship request has been sent to cilice
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/cilice-216226)

Your friendship request has been sent to Proper Bo
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/proper-bo-18442)

Who the fuck is Detale?

You know, that guy who posted Fuck the lounge and got everyone in a tiff. You remember, Shirley.

Who the fuck is Detale?

He's one of the senior pricks from the Bit Torrent section.

So Tesco made him a mod there to try to keep the other pricks in order. Basically because Barbie, Skizo and the proper mods got too depressed having to deal with them.

senior prick eh? So does this mean you are the cunt czar then? You are FAR worse than I could ever be. I was actually second choice for the job, True Story, so be pissed at the first guy who turned them down like.

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 09:55 PM
Who the fuck is Detale?

You know, that guy who posted Fuck the lounge and got everyone in a tiff. You remember, Shirley.

who the fuck is detale?:huh:

WOW you're a nice guy too eh?

That doesn't quite look like "Fuck the lounge" to me, like.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 09:55 PM
Considering how delusional you appear to be couldn't you just pretend they're your friends and save yourself the bother.

Works for me.

Snee
11-21-2008, 10:10 PM

What the fuck is TTC?

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 10:11 PM

What the fuck is TTC?

It's the section that we don't let foreigners in:sly:

Snee
11-21-2008, 10:16 PM
How'd any of you get in, then? :unsure:

enoughfakefiles
11-21-2008, 10:19 PM
how'd any of you get in, then? :unsure:

+1

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 10:20 PM
How'd any of you get in, then? :unsure:

Cause ewe're the foreign type, not us:unsure:

Snee
11-21-2008, 10:21 PM
No, u.

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 10:22 PM
no wai, it's you!1:O

Snee
11-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Racialist.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Considering how delusional you appear to be couldn't you just pretend they're your friends and save yourself the bother.

Works for me.

Thanks it was a lot of work.

See.

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Racialist.

You're just angry cause your country looks like a peen on that silly euro monies.:no:

Snee
11-21-2008, 10:26 PM
I dunno. We don't use any silly euro monies. Those are ghey and for foreigners.

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 10:28 PM
krona is silly euro money:unsure:

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 10:28 PM
also, was that a rod about not knowing about sweden looking like a peen on euro coins?:unsure:

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 10:29 PM
http://jordanmaxwell.com/images/monkey/euro.jpg

Snee
11-21-2008, 10:30 PM
Nowai. No flipping wai, mang.

Besides, I mostly use interwebs monies, or puhlastic. Liek paper monies and stuff is for mexicans.

cilice
If it's any consolation, like, you wouldn't really want to be a part of TTC.

It's a bit fucking shite. Tumbleweed City would be more exciting, like.

Snee

fake.

Snee
11-21-2008, 10:32 PM

I just wanted to know what it was, rly. I don't want to get in by the sound of it. It sounds like bittard-bait, like.

Like.

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 10:32 PM

fake.

Norway!

Snee
11-21-2008, 10:35 PM

I just wanted to know what it was, rly. I don't want to get in by the sound of it. It sounds like bittard-bait, like.

Like.

I so fucking called it.

Googled, lulz.

cilice
11-21-2008, 10:37 PM

Like.

Yep, it's the Trusted Community for the bittards. Though the bittards in it aren't really bittards, like. They're the bittards who are actually nice blokes for the most part. Obviously I exclude Detale in that sweeping statement.

But it's a secret society with delusions of illuminatihood so now I'll have to either cut off my left testicle or write an expose about it and go into exile. I'm going with the latter.

Snee
11-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Heh.

JPaul
11-21-2008, 11:24 PM
So how's the new thang working out, hairshirt.

cilice
11-21-2008, 11:25 PM
So how's the new thang working out, hairshirt.

Thank fuck somebody got it, like. I can always rely on you.

It's purifying. True story.

JPaul
11-21-2008, 11:29 PM
Putrefying you say.

Proper Bo
11-21-2008, 11:33 PM
:whoosh:

cilice
11-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Putrefying you say.

No, that's Kev you're thinking of.

Detale
11-21-2008, 11:46 PM
who the fuck is detale?:huh:

Wow you're right look at that. I thought the other post was my first in here. Good job cunt. Here is the 1st post then

Well the wife and I as some of you know are expecting another kid ( Our 3rd ) I have 2 boys already 3yr and 6 mo. So needless to say she wants a girl this time. I invite all of you to take a guess on the day sex weight on this site she has set up. Thanks guys, all the replies will make her happy. You don't have to leave your name if you dont want to you can put FST or something there s you like. Thanks again

Damn I was a real prick there huh. Are you guys are just harsh to any and all no0bies that click the Lounge (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/) link or was i spechial?

JPaul
11-21-2008, 11:56 PM
Putrefying you say.

No, that's Kev you're thinking of.

:drummer:

cilice
11-21-2008, 11:56 PM

Wow you're right look at that. I thought the other post was my first in here. Good job cunt. Here is the 1st post then

Well the wife and I as some of you know are expecting another kid ( Our 3rd ) I have 2 boys already 3yr and 6 mo. So needless to say she wants a girl this time. I invite all of you to take a guess on the day sex weight on this site she has set up. Thanks guys, all the replies will make her happy. You don't have to leave your name if you dont want to you can put FST or something there s you like. Thanks again

Damn I was a real prick there huh. Are you guys are just harsh to any and all no0bies that click the Lounge (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/) link or was i spechial?

You were someone in the lounge that nobody knew nor gave two fucks about.

What if I were to start a new account and say, 'look at my lovely babies' and go into a fucking strop when I didn't get the reaction I was expecting? Don't get me wrong, like. Your babies are beautiful. Nobody fucking knew you though, Seán.

It's like knocking on a stranger's door while they're having a party and saying, 'look what my wife just knocked out'.

You assumed that cos you're a bittard mod, people would give a fuck. I've never visited the bittard section in my life and most other regulars in the lounge haven't either.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 11:59 PM
Not to make a point of it Detale but there are other people in these forums you know.
From my point of view you seem as big an elitist as any of the aforementioned.
Still waiting for my friend request like.
Being earnest and friendly isn't enough I guess.

PlayeR
11-22-2008, 12:06 AM
shit, I missed chalice's last moment. you didnt wait for me, you cunt

IdolEyes787
11-22-2008, 12:14 AM
In case you missed anything playeR chalice is now cilice.
But it's a case of all smoke and no substance no matter JP's hairshirt comment.

JPaul
11-22-2008, 12:18 AM

What if I were to start a new account and say, 'look at my lovely babies' and go into a fucking strop when I didn't get the reaction I was expecting? Don't get me wrong, like. Your babies are beautiful. Nobody fucking knew you though, Seán.

It's like knocking on a stranger's door while they're having a party and saying, 'look what my wife just knocked out'.

You assumed that cos you're a bittard mod, people would give a fuck. I've never visited the bittard section in my life and most other regulars in the lounge haven't either.

Is his name really Seán? Spelt properly like, I find that hard to believe.

People called Seán wouldn't do the whole please be my friend thing.

cilice
11-22-2008, 12:18 AM
:emo:

/fixed.

Detale
11-22-2008, 12:20 AM

*Aside from the bull5hit I know you wouldn't ever insult the wee ones, but thanks for that, Thats why I want you as a friend:blushing:

If you started a new acct and came into any section, I would welcome you as I do with all new members. I would have posted it in the BT section, but I was told nope go to the lounge for that.

Dude I never said nor implied that because I was a BT MOD I wanted any kind of respect for that. I would never do anything that distasteful True Story.

Reading it over I did get like a dick quickly and this is my formal apology for it. I should have been a bit more understanding of your house. Sorry

You and the other ancient fucks should visit the section once in a while, we could use the help wrangling tards:unsure:

How did you know my name is Sean? Did I post that somewhere?

Not to make a point of it Detale but there are other people in these forums you know.
From my point of view you seem as big an elitist as any of the aforementioned.
Still waiting for my friend request like.
Being earnest and friendly isn't enough I guess.

Dude I am so sorry, I thought we were friends already, I would have bet money on it. You have given me advice in some of the troublesome times around here.. Thanks and I hope you accept it now like

Your friendship request has been sent to IdolEyes787
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you. (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/idoleyes787-197932)

Snee
11-22-2008, 12:20 AM

Is his name really Seán? Spelt properly like, I find that hard to believe.

People called Seán wouldn't do the whole please be my friend thing.

Them merkins can't spell Siobhan right.

JPaul
11-22-2008, 12:22 AM

Do you understand my "hairshirt comment" or are you just commenting on my comment.

cilice
11-22-2008, 12:23 AM

It's called a rod. And one of the most successful in my experience on the internets.

:happy:

JPaul
11-22-2008, 12:27 AM
You and the other ancient fucks should visit the section once in a while,

:lol: @ not with.

JPaul
11-22-2008, 12:28 AM

It's called a rod. And one of the most successful in my experience on the internets.

:happy:

A bloody clever one if you ask me.

PlayeR
11-22-2008, 12:46 AM

I figured that much, no noob would blend in that well in lounge. in fact, no one, if you are that new :snooty:

IdolEyes787
11-22-2008, 12:52 AM

Do you understand my "hairshirt comment" or are you just commenting on my comment.

Only boring not retarded JP.

:emo:

/fixed.

I suppose that applies to most of my posts so no clarification on which one is necessary.
Didn't know that was called a rod.Where I come from you would be called one though.:lol:

JPaul
11-22-2008, 12:56 AM

Only boring not retarded JP.

I'm taking that as a "No but I do have the internets so I can search for it."

In other news, I take exception to you declaring yourself as boring. You may be many things, however you haven't really reached that heady status, yet.

chalice
11-22-2008, 12:56 AM
Job done.

23 pages long. My favourite number.

For fuck fucking sake, like.

No smilie can possibly express my amusement.

JPaul
11-22-2008, 12:57 AM
Job done.

How goes it, old bean.

Proper Bo
11-22-2008, 12:58 AM
it's 6 pages long, like.

chalice
11-22-2008, 12:59 AM
Job done.

How goes it, old bean.

Fan-fucking-tastic to the fucking max.

True story.

JPaul
11-22-2008, 01:00 AM
How goes it, old bean.

Fan-fucking-tastic to the fucking max.

True story.

Good oh.

Snee
11-22-2008, 01:12 AM
Job done.

How about the dress, can one express that?

JPaul
11-22-2008, 01:16 AM
Job done.

Go for it.

Snee
11-22-2008, 01:18 AM
I meant a smielieie to illustrate his joy over how smooth the dress feels against his skin, like.

This is like a vanity-thread, like.

chalice
11-22-2008, 01:18 AM
Job done.

The dress was a convenient lie/dream.

I'm restricted to mini skirts these days.

chalice
11-22-2008, 03:07 AM
I meant a smielieie to illustrate his joy over how smooth the dress feels against his skin, like.

This is like a vanity-thread, like.

Of course it was a vanity thread, like. Is there any other kind?

Why do you post?

Cos you can?

No!

Cos you're good at it.

You really should take Idoleyes off of ignore, like. He's got some quality impotence going on for you.

I hate to see all that wank shot ceilingwards, like.

Detale
11-22-2008, 04:31 AM
Job done.

You are so full of shit it fills the air. You just couldn't take it anymore not having access to the other sections you little bitch. Admit it! :lol:

This is like a vanity-thread, like....
You really should take Idoleyes off of ignore, like. He's got some quality impotence going on for you.

I hate to see all that wank shot ceilingwards, like.

*I shot one time and knocked out the lightbulb in the ceiling fan

Did I say that out loud??:pinch:

@Snee I know my word means less than zero but you so should give IE a chance again. I don't know what happened the first time but he's a more than decent guy, better than most of the fucks around here like.

IdolEyes787
11-22-2008, 01:24 PM
I'm taking that as a "No but I do have the internets so I can search for it."

I don't believe in the internet.Everyone is fake.

Take ProperBo for example.Pretends to be English or something yet I can't understand a word he says.

I believe he's really Swedish(I understand they aren't too bright) and using a poor translation program.

You really should take Idoleyes off of ignore, like.

Don't know what I did to deserve you're sudden emnity chalice .

JPaul
11-22-2008, 01:28 PM

Take ProperBo for example.Pretends to be English or something yet I can't understand a word he says.

I believe he's really Swedish(I understand they aren't too bright) and using a poor translation program.

About half one here.

cilice
11-22-2008, 01:29 PM

You really should take Idoleyes off of ignore, like.

I'm quoting that before you edit it. :lol:

Two (count 'em, kids. One, two) schoolboy errors in that post.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

JPaul
11-22-2008, 01:33 PM

I'm quoting that before you edit it. :lol:

Two (count 'em, kids. One, two) schoolboy errors in that post.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I like it because he has a pop at Bo, Snee and you all at the same time.

So much for Mr nice guy. I thought he was OK as well.

Just goes to show you never really know a person.

IdolEyes787
11-22-2008, 01:38 PM
About half one here.

I figured I'd get that but didn't know how to make it specific otherwise.I'll try my best in the future to see that my true colours don't bleed through.

How about chalice?Obvious schoolboy bigot.

cilice
11-22-2008, 01:41 PM
About half one here.

How about chalice?Obvious schoolboy bigot.

Jesus, that was a bit weak, like.

Go to the back of the room, face the wall and put the pointy hat on.

You're lucky I'm not giving you lines as well.

IdolEyes787
11-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Christ it's 8 in the morning here. Grade on a sliding scale.

JPaul
11-22-2008, 02:27 PM
About half one here.

I figured I'd get that but didn't know how to make it specific otherwise.

What the fuck are you talking about. True Story.

JPaul
11-22-2008, 02:29 PM

Yeah, that's an ungodly hour like.

IdolEyes787
11-22-2008, 02:50 PM
I figured I'd get that but didn't know how to make it specific otherwise.

What the fuck are you talking about. True Story.

Something else.

Yeah, that's an ungodly hour like.

Studies show that the mind doesn't function optimally til much later after awakening.

In fact there's a whole debate in our eduction system about the appropriate hour for classes to begin.
Course it's all hogwash but it was worth a shot.:noes:

And yes I'm aware my mind very rarely functions optimally(thought I'd save you the effort of typing it)

Normally get up at 5 or half past for work btw.Not that it especially matters.

Also I know my punctuation is atrocious and I apologize but since graduating from school I've never had much need of my writing skills until now.
Not an excuse simply an explanation.