PDA

View Full Version : New Release List - Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

CrumbCat
09-10-2003, 09:32 PM
Jibbler (aka: New Release King), has compiled a list of the new releases which he is sharing on SoulSeek. Upon your completion of downloading any of his new releases, please move them into your shared folders so they are available to others. Thanks.

** See Jibbler's New Release List (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=65916)

(**If you are serious about wanting quality music, get over to the SoulSeek Pinned Topic (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=45353). It has been put together by Guitar-Slinger, or -GS-, and it will give you all the information you need to get started.)

First things first - Very nice post Jibbler!

CrumbCat's rating for the list:
http://www.piczonline.com/client/crumbcat2/10.0.jpg
(10 out of 10 Paws)

NOTE: In an attempt to keep his pinned topic nice and neat, please DO NOT post any responses, questions or any type of discussion there, but rather here in this topic. This is per Jibbler's request - so you will be expected to comply. If you do reply in his pinned topic, you post will likely be deleted - so please, keep all discussions related to the new release list here.

He will be keeping the list updated, and I recommend you view it often.

Again, very nice post Jibbler - and thanks for all your hard work.

Tchau!

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
© Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

Jibbler
09-10-2003, 09:33 PM
Anybody heard the new Dido rip? There is a track about getting high on there, so it can't be all bad. :huh: :)

olibomb
09-10-2003, 09:35 PM
B) gd list

CrumbCat
09-10-2003, 09:36 PM
I have not heard it yet - so I think I will go and give it a listen.

Great idea adding the list here in MusicWorld so it can be easily viewed.

I will report back with my rating.

Jibbler
09-10-2003, 09:36 PM
Yes Crumbcat, the list will be updated online everyday, instead of in my shared folder. This should allow more members to see it, and maybe even encourage more sharers in our room. :)

Both of these threads will soon become a sticky. I just have to get ahold of Jetje again. Soon, my friends, soon. :)

CrumbCat
09-10-2003, 09:39 PM
Very c00L !

These should be Pinned Topics! Again - jetje to the rescue !

Hey Jibbler - you're not online in the room? :blink: :blink:

Jibbler
09-10-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by CrumbCat@10 September 2003 - 17:39
Very c00L !

These should be Pinned Topics! Again - jetje to the rescue !

Hey Jibbler - you're not online in the room? :blink: :blink:

I'll be there soon. I had to shut down for a little bit. Needed some extra bandwidth for trading rips. Be back in a bit. ;)

BigBank_Hank
09-10-2003, 09:51 PM
This is a great idea. Thanks for all the hard work involved B)

Jibbler
09-10-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@10 September 2003 - 17:51
This is a great idea. Thanks for all the hard work involved B)
No problem. The responses in this thread will be moved to the discussion thread shortly. Once again, I want to thank Jetje for helping get this off the ground. Keeping it online will make it available to more members. ;)

mogadishu
09-10-2003, 09:57 PM
hehe i have one new album..

warren zevon's.

Jibbler
09-10-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by mogadishu@10 September 2003 - 17:57
hehe i have one new album..

warren zevon's.
Didn't he die this week? :o

just_for_shiz
09-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Just wanted to say great idea and great post Jibbler...Looking forward to the new Thursday...

Jibbler
09-10-2003, 10:08 PM
Yeah, new Thursday is being talked about alot. The new APC is less than a week from retail, we should have this by Saturday at the latest. Though, I really expected an advance copy by now. :)

mogadishu
09-10-2003, 10:09 PM
please, please, please.. I cannot wait to get it. I guess you'll be the first to know Jibbler, as you get this stuff from your newsserver.. maybe itll be up on irc.

Jibbler
09-10-2003, 10:15 PM
So APC is part of Tool? On a side note, you may have noticed the list is dated one day ahead of time. This is because I'm lazy, and it allows me to forget a day if I want to. ;)

mogadishu
09-10-2003, 10:21 PM
i thought it was an offshoot of tool.

Jibbler
09-10-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by mogadishu@10 September 2003 - 18:21
Is there an APC fan out there that could clear this up for us? I know they are affiliated with Tool in some way, but I don't know the specifics. :blink:

mogadishu
09-10-2003, 10:30 PM
same lead singer i though.. different band members.. but im not a tool afficionado so we could use some help.

Benno
09-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Jibbler I dont quite get it, is this just list of your shared folder? Or is this a list when you got what? :blink:

mogadishu
09-10-2003, 10:33 PM
this is a list of the new releases he is sharing on soulseek. Go to the KLF musicworld and ask there.

Jibbler
09-10-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Benno@10 September 2003 - 18:33
Jibbler I dont quite get it, is this just  list of your shared folder? Or is this a list when you got what?  :blink:
Benno, the list I have compiled has been updated everyday since early July. These are all straight from IRC to our SoulSeek room. People ask for the same shit everyday. Has this dropped yet? Has this been released? So now we have a list of the new shit being shared in our room. Every rip is high quality 192k scene rips.

When the new APC drops, its gonna take forever to find on KLite, especially with all the fakes, etc. Our Soulseek room has lots of broadband users, and we keep the new shit moving around pretty good. You're going to find sources faster there, than in Klite. I'll continue to post verifieds if people request them, but for most, it will be easier just to jump on SoulSeek and find a source. :)

Edit: This is hardly my entire shared, but a good portion of new stuff. Maybe this should be called a "0-day Mp3 Release List"

Benno
09-10-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler+11 September 2003 - 00:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 11 September 2003 - 00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Benno@10 September 2003 - 18:33
Jibbler I dont quite get it, is this just&nbsp; list of your shared folder? Or is this a list when you got what?&nbsp; :blink:
Benno, the list I have compiled has been updated everyday since early July. These are all straight from IRC to our SoulSeek room. People ask for the same shit everyday. Has this dropped yet? Has this been released? So now we have a list of the new shit being shared in our room. Every rip is high quality 192k scene rips.

When the new APC drops, its gonna take forever to find on KLite, especially with all the fakes, etc. Our Soulseek room has lots of broadband users, and we keep the new shit moving around pretty good. You&#39;re going to find sources faster there, than in Klite. I&#39;ll continue to post verifieds if people request them, but for most, it will be easier just to jump on SoulSeek and find a source. :) [/b][/quote]
I know bout the slsk room Im ther since the very begining, I just wasnt sure about the post. ;)

But keep &#39;em coming I allready learned to appreciate your releases.l B)

Jibbler
09-10-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Benno@10 September 2003 - 18:40
I know bout the slsk room Im ther since the very begining, I just wasnt sure about the post. ;)

But keep &#39;em coming I allready learned to appreciate your releases.l B)
I sure will. I like new music as much as the next guy. :)

mogadishu
09-10-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Benno+10 September 2003 - 17:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 10 September 2003 - 17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Jibbler@11 September 2003 - 00:37
<!--QuoteBegin-Benno@10 September 2003 - 18:33
Jibbler I dont quite get it, is this just list of your shared folder? Or is this a list when you got what? :blink:

When the new APC drops, its gonna take forever to find on KLite, especially with all the fakes, etc. Our Soulseek room has lots of broadband users, and we keep the new shit moving around pretty good. You&#39;re going to find sources faster there, than in Klite. I&#39;ll continue to post verifieds if people request them, but for most, it will be easier just to jump on SoulSeek and find a source. :)

But keep &#39;em coming I allready learned to appreciate your releases.l B) [/b][/quote]
k, i only started going there a few months ago so i dont know the guys from a while back.

CrumbCat
09-10-2003, 11:01 PM
Since many users never read the first post in a topic, I will periodically be re-posting it, as it contains some very useful information.

The original post to this topic:

Jibbler (aka: New Release King), has compiled a list of the new releases which he is sharing on SoulSeek. Upon your completion of downloading any of his new releases, please move them into your shared folders so they are available to others. Thanks.

** See Jibbler&#39;s New Release List (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=65916) <----- there.

(**If you are serious about wanting quality music, get over to the SoulSeek Pinned Topic (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=45353). It has been put together by Guitar-Slinger, or -GS-, and it will give you all the information you need to get started.)

First things first - Very nice post Jibbler&#33;

CrumbCat&#39;s rating for the list:
(10 out of 10 Paws)

NOTE: In an attempt to keep his pinned topic nice and neat, please DO NOT post any responses, questions or any type of discussion there, but rather here in this topic. This is per Jibbler&#39;s request - so you will be expected to comply. If you do reply in his pinned topic, you post will likely be deleted - so please, keep all discussions related to the new release list here.

Tchau&#33;

jetje
09-11-2003, 12:53 AM
Well the list is oké in more than one way... If you see that you will see most of the newly released stuff, soon to be expected on Kazaa, IRC, Soulseek and all the other filesharings networks... So all music lovers can be out on a watch for the new stuff B)

Celerystalksme
09-11-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler+11 September 2003 - 08:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 11 September 2003 - 08:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu@10 September 2003 - 18:21
Is there an APC fan out there that could clear this up for us? I know they are affiliated with Tool in some way, but I don&#39;t know the specifics. :blink: [/b][/quote]
Tool and A Perfect Circle have the same Lead Singer...Maynard James Keenan...

A Perfect Circle and Tool are both seperate bands...Maynard puts the same amount of effort into both bands...

Quoting Maynard

a perfect circle is not a side project.

a perfect circle is not a hobby for any of those involved.

a perfect circle does not represent the end of anything.

a perfect circle does not represent the beginning of anything.

a perfect circle is not a religion.

a perfect circle is not a political movement.

a perfect circle is the continuation and the furtherance of many extraordinary musical ideas.

btw good idea, good work and thanks for the new shit jibbs :wub:

Jibbler
09-11-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@10 September 2003 - 21:19
btw good idea, good work and thanks for the new shit jibbs :wub:
No probs. KMFDM now up. :)

Adster
09-11-2003, 02:16 AM
damm whens that Perfect circle soming out&#33;&#33;

Jibbler
09-11-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Adster@10 September 2003 - 22:16
Soon my friend, soon. Better get the DSL up and running, or you&#39;ll be the last to get it. :o

Celerystalksme
09-11-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler+11 September 2003 - 12:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 11 September 2003 - 12:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@10 September 2003 - 22:16
Soon my friend, soon. Better get the DSL up and running, or you&#39;ll be the last to get it. :o [/b][/quote]
me will be the first to get it :D

well depending when its released i might be the first to get it full stop :D

Adster
09-11-2003, 02:26 AM
hey now your challenged no I cna now get a album in a hour not a day

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-11-2003, 02:39 AM
;) I still say you make a website.Let me add it to OrangeCD front page and People can go from there also when they want to check what is new. :)

Adster
09-11-2003, 02:41 AM
com eon pinn this so we dont have to keep bumping it

edit

it has been

Celerystalksme
09-11-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Adster@11 September 2003 - 12:41
com eon pinn this so we dont have to keep bumping it
there is already a pinned topic :)

Adster
09-11-2003, 02:46 AM
yeah didnt you read my edit :P

Jibbler
09-11-2003, 02:52 AM
FC, this is the closest to a website as you&#39;re gonna get. I stopped flooding the channel, what more do you want? Personally, Orange is nice, but it has far too much in there for my taste. B)

Edit: Don&#39;t worry AD, we don&#39;t have to keep bumping it. It seems popular enough with the regulars to keep it near the top. :)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-11-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@10 September 2003 - 21:52
FC, this is the closest to a website as you&#39;re gonna get. I stopped flooding the channel, what more do you want? Personally, Orange is nice, but it has far too much in there for my taste. B)
:P You Lazy Bum.Posting is easy. :P

Jibbler
09-11-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@10 September 2003 - 22:54
You Lazy Bum.Posting is easy. :P
I figured the forum was a logical place for the list, since most of us come from there.... ;)

Celerystalksme
09-11-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Adster@11 September 2003 - 12:46
yeah didnt you read my edit :P
:o considering my posting on your edit happened at the same time it woulda been a bit hard :P

Adster
09-11-2003, 02:59 AM
hmm btw did anyoen notcied I solved my personality problem??

now just have tof fix my mtueapeing problems typing problems i mean

Jibbler
09-11-2003, 03:01 AM
We noticed Ad. We don&#39;t miss a thing in these parts. :huh:

Adster
09-11-2003, 03:04 AM
back on topic

Velvet revolver any word about that yet jibbler?

Jibbler
09-11-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Adster@10 September 2003 - 23:04
back on topic

Velvet revolver any word about that yet jibbler?
Nothing new. I don&#39;t know of a date yet, but I believe this one got pushed to winter (4th quarter 2003). You might get an advance of this by Christmas. :blink:

Adster
09-11-2003, 03:18 AM
well that would be a nice christmas present

RealitY
09-11-2003, 07:16 AM
Very Nice Post Jibbler...
I guess I may have to take the plunge into SS after all.
Although I&#39;ve been a bit out of the music scene of late, this makes me hungry.

Jibbler
09-11-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by REALITY@11 September 2003 - 03:16
Very Nice Post Jibbler...
I guess I may have to take the plunge into SS after all.
Although I&#39;ve been a bit out of the music scene of late, this makes me hungry.
I had a hard time getting these music geeks to head over to IRC. Everyone bitched and complained, so I joined the masses in SS. I even have a few A Perfect Circle tracks that I sent out tonight to a very special group. Come in, make yourself at home. :)

RealitY
09-11-2003, 08:24 AM
I will hopefully next week, perhaps I can bring some stuff from the news servers as well. I have dl the ss and just found the fix, although I intend to play with it a bit untill I get used to it. I must ask considering the times, what security falls in here.

Celerystalksme
09-11-2003, 10:59 AM
Well kiddies...seeing Jibbs is in bed i have to take over the bringing in of the new shit...Celerystalksme&#39;s first get tonight (and most probally only get is....)

A_Perfect_Circle-Thirteenth_Step-(Retail)-2003-SRPMp3

Yes thats right...In 30 minutes time you will have the new A Perfect Circle CD...

So get your asses in soulseek to download this baby...

And remember kids...cely also gives you the new shit :D

*edit*...But Jibbler is the king still... :)

CrumbCat
09-11-2003, 11:21 AM
:D

Celerystalksme
09-11-2003, 11:27 AM
Well its been a long long long wait for this and now its finally here...

a_perfect_circle-thirteenth_step-(retail)-2003-srpmp3

Come into soulseek and get it guys n gurls :D

Jibbler
09-11-2003, 01:04 PM
I wait up all night, sending off 0day cuts to friends on SoulSeek. I sleep for two hours, and when I wake up, my thunder is gone. Ah well, multiple sources are now available in our channel. Stop by and say hello. :huh:

Cheers to Celery for staying up all night with me. Haven&#39;t had this much fun since the Metallica Party. :lol:

Adster
09-11-2003, 01:18 PM
yep thanks for the PM celery I was all day f*cking around with my dsl connection seem slike they f*cked up my line have to wait a couple more days ohh well no harm

Celerystalksme
09-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@11 September 2003 - 23:04
I wait up all night, sending off 0day cuts to friends on SoulSeek. I sleep for two hours, and when I wake up, my thunder is gone. Ah well, multiple sources are now available in our channel. Stop by and say hello. :huh:

Cheers to Celery for staying up all night with me. Haven&#39;t had this much fun since the Metallica Party. :lol:
it was such an honor jibbler...you are still the bringer of the new shit :) :wub:

Celerystalksme
09-11-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Adster@11 September 2003 - 23:18
yep thanks for the PM celery I was all day f*cking around with my dsl connection seem slike they f*cked up my line have to wait a couple more days ohh well no harm
No worries...i live to give...and at the moment all i will be doing is sharing until i defrag my puter in a couple of days cause i can&#39;t be bothered doing it sooner...

but leech away my soulseek friends...have some fun :D

Jibbler
09-11-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Adster@11 September 2003 - 09:18
Don&#39;t worry Ad, I can mail you a copy. I have no doubt it will get there before your DSL is working. :)

Celerystalksme
09-11-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler+12 September 2003 - 00:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 12 September 2003 - 00:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@11 September 2003 - 09:18
Don&#39;t worry Ad, I can mail you a copy. I have no doubt it will get there before your DSL is working. :) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TEH PWN3NGE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adster
09-11-2003, 02:21 PM
gone dammit why do they send me the wrong parts :angry:

I would have APC done by now shops arnt open

Celerystalksme
09-11-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Adster@12 September 2003 - 00:21
gone dammit why do they send me the wrong parts :angry:

I would have APC done by now shops arnt open
TEH LOVE http://www.klboardimages.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

omgkthnxbye :lol:

4play
09-11-2003, 05:15 PM
jibbler why dont you try sharing these releases on bittorent. it is much better at sharing files like this quickly.

soulseek is nice and all but im always having problems with it and it takes time to spread.

just a though B)

Jibbler
09-11-2003, 10:56 PM
The big stuff like APC is already on bittorrent. Personally I don&#39;t like SoulSeek, I prefer IRC, but no one seemed interested in moving the room to an IRC server. Bittorrent can be nice, but the sites are always up/down/moving etc, and security is an issue. :)

cosmic doobie
09-11-2003, 11:05 PM
No joy with The Strokes Room On Fire yet ?
Still looking for 192k :blink:

Jibbler
09-11-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by cosmic doobie@11 September 2003 - 19:05
No joy with The Strokes Room On Fire yet ?
Still looking for 192k :blink:
I haven&#39;t seen this around, but I haven&#39;t been looking for it. I&#39;ll keep my eyes out. ;)

CrumbCat
09-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Look at that - Jibbler (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showuser=10373) even takes requests&#33;

Let me think . . . . .

:lol:

cosmic doobie
09-11-2003, 11:34 PM
Thanks Jibbler you&#39;re doing a great job :P

4play
09-11-2003, 11:45 PM
The big stuff like APC is already on bittorrent. Personally I don&#39;t like SoulSeek, I prefer IRC, but no one seemed interested in moving the room to an IRC server. Bittorrent can be nice, but the sites are always up/down/moving etc, and security is an issue

there is a bitorrent site for members of this forum only. ;)

here (http://www.krayzzed.com/hosting/Wizzandabe/forums/index.php)?

worth thinking about since spreading on soulseek is slow and the damn program is very buggy for me.

where do you look on irc for these?

Jibbler
09-12-2003, 01:04 AM
When Wizzandbee started the bittorrent thing, I jumped onto the idea. Things were so slow to get off the ground that I gave up. I actually was not aware that the bittorrent site was still being worked on. :huh:

mogadishu
09-12-2003, 01:58 AM
I tried the private torrent site as well. uploaded a couple comics.. but there just werent enough things. soulseek is just so much easier. IRC would be the best, but we would need someone with a huge conenction to host it.

Adster
09-12-2003, 02:16 AM
wow didnt know that

mogadishu
09-12-2003, 02:18 AM
err i may be wrong. i think thats what would be needed. cus there is no difference between irc and soulseek if we all are bots and use our connections..

Jibbler
09-12-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by mogadishu@11 September 2003 - 22:18
err i may be wrong. i think thats what would be needed. cus there is no difference between irc and soulseek if we all are bots and use our connections..
IRC and SoulSeek are similar. IRC has much more advanced features for the channel/room operators. The ability to ban people, limit up/downloads, and most importantly, you can see the IP of people who are downloading from you. Security is a huge issue for us all, and we need to be safe.

Plus, with IRC, you have cool serving scripts where you can move people up/down in que, and automate certain tasks, like kicking Moseph from the room. :lol: :lol:

Adster
09-12-2003, 02:26 AM
IRC gives me the shits

Celerystalksme
09-12-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@12 September 2003 - 12:25
and automate certain tasks, like kicking Moseph from the room. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adster
09-12-2003, 02:47 AM
thats why theres a ignore button in soulseek

Jibbler
09-12-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Adster@11 September 2003 - 22:47
thats why theres a ignore button in soulseek
The ignore button is crap. Have you ever "ignored" a few people in a room, then try to have a conversation? Its fucking madness. We need to ban abusive members just like we do on this forum. Soulseek may serve our purpose, but I still predict a short life expectancy, as Klite is faced with now. :huh:

Adster
09-12-2003, 04:14 AM
thats what I mean if everyone was smart enough and used the ignore button then their wouldnt be conversation problems becaseu everyone would have ignored the fuckwit

HeavyMetalParkingLot
09-12-2003, 04:17 AM
i have had my ignore adster campaign going for quite some time now...........

Jibbler
09-12-2003, 04:23 AM
We are all sophisticated computer users, unlike the generations before us. Is SoulSeek really the limit of our skills? Maybe we need new skills. :huh: :huh: :huh:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
09-12-2003, 04:24 AM
i&#39;m not that sophicated, in fact, i&#39;m kinda dumb..........

Adster
09-12-2003, 04:25 AM
IRC jsut pisses me off to hard to configure you should put a pinned thread or something to explain how to use the f*cking thing

Jayhawk
09-12-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Adster@11 September 2003 - 22:25
IRC jsut pisses me off to hard to configure you should put a pinned thread or something to explain how to use the f*cking thing
i agree i would like to use it but i am in the same boat as Ad. And i dont wanna try something new cause i know i wont get it without help.

Jayhawk

Jibbler
09-12-2003, 05:51 AM
hmm, let me think about this for a bit... :blink:

CrumbCat
09-12-2003, 05:52 AM
Since many users never read the first post in a topic, I will periodically be re-posting it, as it contains some very useful information.

The original post to this topic:

** See Jibbler&#39;s New Release List (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=65916) <----- there.

(10 out of 10 Paws)

NOTE: In an attempt to keep his pinned topic nice and neat, please DO NOT post any responses, questions or any type of discussion there, but rather here in this topic. This is per Jibbler&#39;s request - so you will be expected to comply. If you do reply in his pinned topic, you post will likely be deleted - so please, keep all discussions related to the new release list here.

Tchau&#33;

Jibbler
09-12-2003, 05:53 PM
Has anyone heard the new Thursday? I burned a copy to listen to at work today. B)

Jayhawk
09-12-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@11 September 2003 - 23:51
hmm, let me think about this for a bit... :blink:
come on Jibbler you are the man give us a quick guide to IRC for all of us who just cant get it.
Jayhawk

jetje
09-12-2003, 11:08 PM
te new A perfect Circle is a great album&#33; now listened a few times... great stuff.
Has someone the last 2 Dido songs already?

CrumbCat
09-12-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by jetje@12 September 2003 - 16:08
te new A perfect Circle is a great album&#33; now listened a few times... great stuff.

What do you mean?

Jibbler
09-13-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by CrumbCat+12 September 2003 - 19:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat @ 12 September 2003 - 19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@12 September 2003 - 16:08

What do you mean?
[/b][/quote]
Tell Jetje to lay off the pipe... :lol:

Celerystalksme
09-13-2003, 05:23 AM
Its still english...he just needed to put a comma somewhere and it would be England English...

And jibbs give them the pinned topic about how to download using Mirc...or are you scared there gonna steal your thunder aswell *jokes*...and yeah im so glad we did stay up (for you all night/for me all day and night)...it was so worth it :)

mogadishu
09-13-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 00:23
Its still english...he just needed to put a comma somewhere and it would be England English...

And jibbs give them the pinned topic about how to download using Mirc...or are you scared there gonna steal your thunder aswell *jokes*...and yeah im so glad we did stay up (for you all night/for me all day and night)...it was so worth it :)
yea, but irc is good for other things as well, so it should go in filesharing as well.

Celerystalksme
09-13-2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by mogadishu+13 September 2003 - 16:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 13 September 2003 - 16:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 00:23

yea, but irc is good for other things as well, so it should go in filesharing as well. [/b][/quote]
yeah i know...i got a nice Staind Conecert Video...its really nice *must of been when break the cycle was just released...hope staind come to Australia soon...

btw if you like staind...check out the first signing to Aaron&#39;s (staind lead singer) new record label...they are called lo-pro...go here (http://www.lo-promusic.com) to check out their first single...

CrumbCat
09-13-2003, 07:25 AM
Well, I listened to the new Dido........not exactly my cup of tea.

Jibbler
09-13-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by CrumbCat@13 September 2003 - 03:25
Well, I listened to the new Dido........not exactly my cup of tea.

Me either. I was very impressed with the new APC, and also the new Outkast. B)

CrumbCat
09-13-2003, 08:44 AM
The new APC is great&#33;

I&#39;ll have to give Outkast a listen yet.

Jibbler
09-13-2003, 10:11 AM
I was looking for a little ghetto in my life, and Outkast is doing the trick. This new DMX is really good too. Nice and heavy just like the early days. ;)

carbert
09-13-2003, 12:21 PM
hey Jibbler..you&#39;re doing some great work man, keep it up. Could you do me a favour and keep a look out for the new Anti-Flag record, The Terror State (http://www.fatwreck.com/albumdetail.php3?sd=&cat_num=643). Its not out till October 21st so may still have a while to wait yet. Thanks in advance.

just_for_shiz
09-13-2003, 04:02 PM
Hey Jibbler, another rip of the new APC...A_Perfect_Circle--Thirteenth_Step-Proper-2003-UBE

btw Carbert...i didn&#39;t know there was a new Anti-Flag album coming...ill keep an eye out for that

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-13-2003, 04:54 PM
;) Look up New Release people.Some of this stuff People think is new is not.If it is from 1970 it not new....1993 it not new.

I see the idea behind this.....but it still needs work.

A webpage would still be better then a list.

the_faceman
09-13-2003, 05:02 PM
yeah. but these particular versions of the rips are "new" as such, usually improving on old rips.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-13-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by the_faceman@13 September 2003 - 12:02
yeah. but these particular versions of the rips are "new" as such, usually improving on old rips.
<_< ..... :blink: ..... :rolleyes:

mogadishu
09-13-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 September 2003 - 11:54
;) Look up New Release people.Some of this stuff People think is new is not.If it is from 1970 it not new....1993 it not new.

I see the idea behind this.....but it still needs work.

A webpage would still be better then a list.
its still music.. who cares.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-13-2003, 05:21 PM
:) Do not get me wrong guys.Jibbler brings new shit to us and I have thanked him many times.

But I do have to Question it to make it better.MusicWorld is my home.

mogadishu
09-13-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 September 2003 - 12:21
:) Do not get me wrong guys.Jibbler brings new shit to us and I have thanked him many times.

no, i understand, the title is a tad bit misleading.

Jibbler
09-13-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 September 2003 - 13:21

Hmm, I&#39;ll answer this the best way I know how...

FC, if Musicworld was your home, you shouldn&#39;t desert us&#33; I saw you trying to recruit new users on that "other" Klite forum. Alot happened during your 1 month hiatus from the board. The "new release list" has been updated daily since July 2nd and has been available to anyone who hangs out in our SoulSeek room.

The list is mainly there to let people know when big stuff drops, like A Perfect Circle, which people have been requesting for two god damn months. It also includes older material that has been re-ripped for accuracy and other reasons. Personally, I only download and listen to "scene rips" because they have a high level of quality and they include the NFO and SFV files.

The NFO files are helpful because they give you info about the rip, where it came from, track names, approx times, etc. The SFV files are there so that you can verify that the files have been downloaded properly. Incomplete or corrupted mp3s are the cause of 90% of the sound problems reported by people on this board. Do not burn corrupted mp3s. You won&#39;t know they are corrupted, that&#39;s why you have to use the SFV files. Do you think people put those files there for no reason?

Now, back to the list. EOS rips their stuff in VBR, which some people swear is the best mp3 format. IRO, they are an internal release group, that specializes in older music/rips which you may not have been able to find a high quality copy of in the past. I post these rips as I add them, so that people might see something they like, and know that they are getting a top quality copy, not a 192k rip made in someones basement with some shitty Microsoft program.

The truth be known, most people don&#39;t know how to rip properly and many don&#39;t use quality software, even though Lame/EAC are free. Maybe I&#39;ll put together a tutorial for that sometime, but we&#39;ll leave that for another day.

Keep in mind, I&#39;m not a mp3/rip supplier, it just seems like that, because I get a lot of the new stuff before some others. I do the list as a courtesy to those people who like finding new music, exploring new bands, and keeping in touch with the mp3 ripping scene. I&#39;ll continue with the list in its current format, as I believe its helpful for those interested. I have no plans on using webspace to host a daily list. This is due to cost and other reasons. Hope that clears up some grey area. :huh:

CrumbCat
09-13-2003, 06:22 PM
That about covers all the questions.

Great explanation, Jibbler.

And, I am looking forward to you future Tutorial - what is the expected release date? :lol:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-13-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler+13 September 2003 - 13:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler &#064; 13 September 2003 - 13:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 September 2003 - 13:21

Hmm, I&#39;ll answer this the best way I know how...

FC, if Musicworld was your home, you shouldn&#39;t desert us&#33; I saw you trying to recruit new users on that "other" Klite forum. Alot happened during your 1 month hiatus from the board. The "new release list" has been updated daily since July 2nd and has been available to anyone who hangs out in our SoulSeek room. [/b][/quote]
;) July 2nd?Hmmmmmmm it says September 10th.Yeah I was recruiting new users to come here.Don&#39;t ever Question my Loyalty to this forum Jibbler and especially to this section we call MusicWorld.

Saying I deserted you.Yeah right Jibbler.....you did not start coming over to SoulSeek untell the past month or so.

summerlinda
09-13-2003, 07:39 PM
I never exactly knew what these NFO and SFV files were for... Never really looked into them :unsure:

On the Iron Maiden "dance Of Death" rip it even contains the whole Iron Maiden biography [when opened in notepad]

Thanks Jib for the enlightenment ;)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-13-2003, 07:48 PM
;) You ask the guy a Question and he just starts shit.He gave me an answer but did not have to start shit by saying what he said.

You ask Questions to discuss things to make them better.....but looks like we are not going to get there Jibbler.

*Last Post in this thread.....you all do what you think is best.I was just trying to come up with a better way or a easier way.....don&#39;t want my help and that is fine.I will except that. :) *

FC B)

Benno
09-13-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@13 September 2003 - 20:16
The truth be known, most people don&#39;t know how to rip properly and many don&#39;t use quality software, even though Lame/EAC are free. Maybe I&#39;ll put together a tutorial for that sometime, but we&#39;ll leave that for another day.
http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=22763 ;)

the_faceman
09-13-2003, 08:41 PM
Summerlinda, use this to view .nfo files automatically, once installed it will automatically let u view them without notepod, and they look better too.

DAMN NFO VIEWER (http://www.damn.to/software/nfoviewer.html)

and use this to check .sfv files automatically.

QuickSFV (http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Mouse/4668/)

There may be better programs, but that&#39;s the two i use anyways.

summerlinda
09-13-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by the_faceman@13 September 2003 - 21:41
Summerlinda, use this to view .nfo files automatically, once installed it will automatically let u view them without notepod, and they look better too.

Thanks Faceman it looks much better&#33;

Jibbler
09-13-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 September 2003 - 15:19
;) July 2nd?Hmmmmmmm it says September 10th.Yeah I was recruiting new users to come here.Don&#39;t ever Question my Loyalty to this forum Jibbler and especially to this section we call MusicWorld.

Saying I deserted you.Yeah right Jibbler.....you did not start coming over to SoulSeek untell the past month or so.
Lets clear a few more things up here, so that we are all on the same page. I was not attacking you FC, or questioning your loyalty to this forum. That comment was just a joke in good fun, because you dissappeared from the forum and SoulSeek, and you vowed never to return. I&#39;m sure I don&#39;t need to dig up that post from 2 months ago to remind you of what you posted... ;) Either way, no hard feelings FC, I know you&#39;re just trying to help.

anyway... I barely have the time to keep new music coming in. Its currently summer here, well, almost fall, and the weather is still nice. I don&#39;t want to be tied to this computer 24/7. I provided the list here on the forum, so that users could check what releases I&#39;m sharing daily. There have been some "complaints" that my "alerts" in the SoulSeek channel were disruptive, so I moved the list here as a courtesy to FC and others who complained. :huh:

I used to do---------------------------------------------&#62;this :lol:

The list has been updated, everyday, without fail, since July 2nd, though it was only available online since September 10th. I have had a few loyal followers that downloaded and checked it daily to stay on top of the mp3 scene. I am not always at my pc, so I figured an online list would be more accessible to people.

Those people looking for high quality rips, and unreleased advances, can what I have to offer, nothing more, nothing less. The suggestion for a website/webspace has been duly noted, however that is not the path I&#39;m interested in taking. The SoulSeek level of distribution gets the music out to you, the end user, as painlessly as possible. Too many people have been complaining about fake files, and verifieds that don&#39;t work, so I though this might provide a simpler alternative to endless waiting for sources. If you are seriously seeking a higher level of distribution and organization, than you are all welcome to hang out with me in any number of IRC channels where I serve and hang out.

On a side note: Benno, I&#39;ve seen that link on the forum. I am no "expert", however I consider myself a serious "hobbiest" in regarding to ripping/sharing music. I wasn&#39;t satisfied with the ripping tutorial there. Thanks go out to Paul for taking the time to put it together, however I think it is a bid wordy and out of date. If I had the time to write a more thorough walkthrough, I would, but since time is limited, that will have to wait. Most importantly, that tutorial neglects a very important part of ripping, and that is tagging mp3s properly.

One more side note: Regarding NFO files, I use GetDiz, another NFO viewer. Similarly, it uses a special font to display the characters and information properly. However, for basic purposes, you can open any NFO file with Notepad to get the general idea of what&#39;s there.

CrumbCat
09-13-2003, 11:05 PM
Just a quick note to say I like the Pinned topic which Jibbler updates daily. It is a quick refernce to see what is available - both new releases and the high quality older releases.

no time to say more now, but I wanted to get my two cents in.

Celerystalksme
09-14-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by the_faceman@14 September 2003 - 06:41

Thanx for that Faceman...you been my man for a good couple of days now :D

Celerystalksme
09-14-2003, 02:01 AM
And if anyone questions my loyalty to these forums and more importantly musicworld, they can play a game of hide and go fuck themselves...And well im not gonna comment any further on any other matter of this regard...

Jibbler
09-14-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 22:01
And if anyone questions my loyalty to these forums and more importantly musicworld, they can play a game of hide and go fuck themselves...
I&#39;ll play. Does that mean you&#39;re it? :huh:

Celerystalksme
09-14-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler+14 September 2003 - 12:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 14 September 2003 - 12:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 22:01
And if anyone questions my loyalty to these forums and more importantly musicworld, they can play a game of hide and go fuck themselves...
I&#39;ll play. Does that mean you&#39;re it? :huh: [/b][/quote]
Nah...whoever wants to play has to go first...hide the sausage baby :D :lol:

4play
09-14-2003, 02:14 AM
If you are seriously seeking a higher level of distribution and organization, than you are all welcome to hang out with me in any number of IRC channels where I serve and hang out.

how about telling us the names of a few of these rooms. i would quite like to try my hand at downloading off irc.

Celerystalksme
09-14-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by 4play@14 September 2003 - 12:14

If you are seriously seeking a higher level of distribution and organization, than you are all welcome to hang out with me in any number of IRC channels where I serve and hang out.

how about telling us the names of a few of these rooms. i would quite like to try my hand at downloading off irc.
yeah i wouldn&#39;t mind knowing aswell...just not that stupid underground one where all the geeks hang out on thats piss slow...unless thats the only way to get good music :(

Jibbler
09-14-2003, 02:35 AM
Actually, I use Undernet alot for new stuff. That&#39;s where we were the other day Celery, when I was sending you those APC rips. ;)

Celerystalksme
09-14-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@14 September 2003 - 12:35
Actually, I use Undernet alot for new stuff. That&#39;s where we were the other day Celery, when I was sending you those APC rips. ;)
Is it normally that slow...or was it just because APC was dropping...or is that fast??

Celerystalksme
09-14-2003, 05:55 AM
Oh yeah Jibbs thanks for the limpbizkit - eat you alive single...What did you think of the song *shot*??...i thought it was pretty alright...it looks like they might come back with some credibility after chocolate starfish...i mean 3 dollar bill was an excellent album and sig other was pretty good...but chocolate starfish really wasn&#39;t my taste... :)

Jibbler
09-14-2003, 10:25 AM
Undernet is one of many common IRC servers. There are some great rooms on that server, but you have to share to be rewarded.

I thought the Eat You Alive single was shit. I liked the song he wrote for Britany Spears alot more. Just drop dead was kinda goofy, but the lyrics were sharp. :huh:

Adster
09-14-2003, 10:31 AM
ahh limp limp limp "shakes his head" I we drove past the anourts Biscults store warehouse I think that must be where they perform :lol:

Celerystalksme
09-14-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@14 September 2003 - 20:25
I liked the song he wrote for Britany Spears alot more.
Is that the the song *shot*??

Adster
09-14-2003, 12:07 PM
whso Britney Spears :huh:

Celerystalksme
09-14-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+14 September 2003 - 22:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 14 September 2003 - 22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler@14 September 2003 - 20:25
I liked the song he wrote for Britany Spears alot more.
Is that the the song *shot*?? [/b][/quote]
Actually it seems like all the songs on this Single are about britney

Celerystalksme
09-14-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Adster@14 September 2003 - 22:07
whso Britney Spears :huh:
Teh tart thats topless on the front cover of rolling stone magazine...

me http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif that pic :D

Celerystalksme
09-14-2003, 12:57 PM
Jibbs seeing you take requests...there has 2 things i really need and have totally forgot about them..i know you have the mp3 of staind&#39;s mtv unplugged performance...but do you have or do you know of someone who has the videos of Staind - Pressure (mtv unplugged) and Staind - Suffer (mtv unplugged)...i have the 9 other songs on video...i just need those 2...any help would be great...i remember putting this in requests ages ago...except no one responded :(

or if someone just has the whole mtv unplugged performance :)

Gutter
09-14-2003, 01:26 PM
I&#39;ll be keeping my eyes peeled for this upcoming release

http://www.fatwreck.com/cov/big/643.jpeg

The Terror State
Anti-Flag (2003)
Out October 21st but they are giving the CD out now at shows.

carbert
09-14-2003, 05:43 PM
thx guys

Jibbler
09-14-2003, 07:50 PM
Well, if Limp sang every song about Brittany, I&#39;d still buy it. Regarding Anti-Flag, the last rip was this one: Anti-Flag-Live_At_The_Fireside_Bowl-(Remastered_EP)-2003-RNS.. I&#39;ll keep my eyes out for the newest rip... :)

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 05:50
Well, if Limp sang every song about Brittany, I&#39;d still buy it.
Yeah im still gonna download the album and give it a good listen too... :)

Jibbler
09-15-2003, 01:49 AM
What&#39;s the retail date for the new Limp Bizkit? :huh:

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 11:49
23rd September

Jibbler
09-15-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+14 September 2003 - 21:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 14 September 2003 - 21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 11:49
23rd September [/b][/quote]
Hmm, so we should have a retail around the 20th or so. <_<

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler+15 September 2003 - 11:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 15 September 2003 - 11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@14 September 2003 - 21:49
<!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 11:49
23rd September
Hmm, so we should have a retail around the 20th or so. <_< [/b][/quote]
yay only 5 days :D

mogadishu
09-15-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+14 September 2003 - 20:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 14 September 2003 - 20:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 11:51

Originally posted by Celerystalksme@14 September 2003 - 21:49
<!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 11:49
23rd September
Hmm, so we should have a retail around the 20th or so. <_<
yay only 5 days :D [/b][/quote]
ugh... only 5 days.

soma
09-15-2003, 03:33 AM
lol...Limp Bizkit...lol
I myself am waiting on the new Fuel to come out, at least I can hear musical talent...

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by soma@15 September 2003 - 13:33
lol...Limp Bizkit...lol
I myself am waiting on the new Fuel to come out, at least I can hear musical talent...
tsk tsk...no new music for you then...

Adster
09-15-2003, 04:13 AM
hmmm I want to take the day off that come sout :lol:

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Adster@15 September 2003 - 14:13
hmmm I want to take the day off that come sout :lol:
im thinking of sending limp bizkits CD to you Ad :lol:

Adster
09-15-2003, 04:18 AM
im thinking of sending limp bizkits CD to you Ad&nbsp;

Ill use it as a coster for my beer :lol: :lol:

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Adster@15 September 2003 - 14:18

im thinking of sending limp bizkits CD to you Ad

Ill use it as a coster for my beer :lol: :lol:
will send ya a XXXX Bitter Stubbie aswell :lol:

soma
09-15-2003, 05:20 AM
The new Fuel - Natural Selection ... realease date September 23rd. Can&#39;t wait&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jibbler
09-15-2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by soma@15 September 2003 - 01:20
The new Fuel - Natural Selection ... realease date September 23rd. Can&#39;t wait&#33;&#33;&#33;
Yeah, I like Fuel. They aren&#39;t bad. They remind me a bit of Nickelback. New CD will be coming soon. B)

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler+15 September 2003 - 16:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler &#064; 15 September 2003 - 16:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-soma@15 September 2003 - 01:20
Yeah, I like Fuel. They aren&#39;t bad. They remind me a bit of Nickelback. New CD will be coming soon. B) [/b][/quote]
Yeah i like fuel aswell...can&#39;t believe there is even more new music....

can&#39;t wait for the new sevendust and machine head (proper release)

so much new music this year :D :D :D :D

*edit* oh yeah forgot about hoobastank aswell...cant forget them :)

Jibbler
09-15-2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@15 September 2003 - 02:06
can&#39;t wait for the new sevendust and machine head (proper release) oh yeah forgot about hoobastank aswell...cant forget them :)
Yeah, I think the new Machinehead will have two extra tracks on the retail. :o I heard a couple new Hoobastank tracks when I saw them at Big Day Out. I have the live cuts ripped here somewhere. B)

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 16:09
Yeah, I think the new Machinehead will have two extra tracks on the retail. :o I heard a couple new Hoobastank tracks when I saw them at Big Day Out. I have the live cuts ripped here somewhere. B)
Yeah machine heads advance only had 8 tracks and sent out different mixes of their tracks...which will be a collectors item...i can&#39;t wait for that...and i will grab those hoobastank live tracks off ya :)

MUSLEMAN
09-15-2003, 06:22 AM
fuel rocks man, they are totally phat :lol:

Adster
09-15-2003, 06:23 AM
wow didnt knwo seven dust had a new album cool another goodie

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 06:24 AM
And when is Korn&#39;s new CD spose to come out...they came out in a big huff and puff about their new album this year and since then there has been no news on them at all...is it even still going ahead???

soma
09-15-2003, 08:18 AM
wow didnt know bout the new Sevendust. Yeah, whats up with the new Korn?? All ranting and raving...I agree with Muscleman 100%...Fuel is phat&#33;

Jibbler
09-15-2003, 08:20 AM
I believe Korn will be sometime in October. :huh:

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 18:20
I believe Korn will be sometime in October. :huh:
Thanks for that jibbler :D

Adster
09-15-2003, 08:37 AM
nah korn a dead there early stuff was much better

Adster
09-15-2003, 08:39 AM

btw I love the way jibbler end each sentence with a :huh: :huh: :huh:

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Adster@15 September 2003 - 18:39

btw I love the way jibbler end each sentence with a&nbsp; :huh:&nbsp; :huh:&nbsp; :huh:
didn&#39;t tell you to STFU about nu-metal bands :huh:

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

Adster
09-15-2003, 08:44 AM
actully I dont classify korn as Nu Metal

A story Ill tell that pissed me off was when i was in 7 grade I lvoed korn and everyon esiad Adam You johnathon Davies lover and wrote it all over the board and stuff and said I wanna f(ck him and stuff everyone else hated korn

guess what??? 2 years later Korn became so popular and everyone loved them pissed me off those things

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Adster@15 September 2003 - 18:44

A story Ill tell that pissed me off was when i was in 7 grade I lvoed korn and everyon esiad Adam You johnathon Davies lover and wrote it all over the board and stuff and said I wanna f(ck him and stuff everyone else hated korn

guess what??? 2 years later Korn became so popular and everyone loved them pissed me off those things
http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

tell me kids where is the love :(

Jibbler
09-15-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Adster@15 September 2003 - 04:44

It would be more fun to pretend such a thing existed. Its hard rock or heavy metal, there is no in between. Nu Metal is no more a style than the Seattle Sound. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I did. :x :x :x :x :x

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler+15 September 2003 - 18:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 15 September 2003 - 18:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@15 September 2003 - 04:44

It would be more fun to pretend such a thing existed. Its hard rock or heavy metal, there is no in between. Nu Metal is no more a style than the Seattle Sound. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I did. :x :x :x :x :x [/b][/quote]
what about that oregano shit like in idle hands...would you put that in your pipe and smoke it??

Jibbler
09-15-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme+15 September 2003 - 04:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 15 September 2003 - 04:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 18:50
<!--QuoteBegin-Adster@15 September 2003 - 04:44

It would be more fun to pretend such a thing existed. Its hard rock or heavy metal, there is no in between. Nu Metal is no more a style than the Seattle Sound. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. I did. :x :x :x :x :x
what about that oregano shit like in idle hands...would you put that in your pipe and smoke it?? [/b][/quote]
Don&#39;t be mean. Jibblernizzle has the happenshnizzle. ;)

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler+15 September 2003 - 18:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 15 September 2003 - 18:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@15 September 2003 - 04:53

Originally posted by Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 18:50
<!--QuoteBegin-Adster@15 September 2003 - 04:44

what about that oregano shit like in idle hands...would you put that in your pipe and smoke it??
Don&#39;t be mean. Jibblernizzle has the happenshnizzle. ;) [/b][/quote]
wid a snoopyodoublegizzle catch that snizzle u chizzle with my nizzle quadizzle??

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 12:57 PM
Btw thanks for the new *Thursday* album jibbler...its really kicking some ass :)

Adster
09-15-2003, 02:34 PM
what music are they?

Celerystalksme
09-15-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Adster@16 September 2003 - 00:34
what music are they?
punk/rock...they sound a bit similar to some band who is no longer together...but i just can&#39;t remember their name...but yeah they are pretty much a rock band...

Jibbler
09-15-2003, 07:59 PM
I hadn&#39;t heard Thursday or APC before this week, and I enjoyed both disks. :)

Adster
09-16-2003, 08:08 AM
cools will have to give it a go

Jibbler
09-16-2003, 04:31 PM
New Metallica CDM today, check it out. :)

vanys24
09-16-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by CrumbCat@10 September 2003 - 21:32

** See Jibbler&#39;s New Release List (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=65916)

(10 out of 10 Paws)

Tchau&#33;

hola aguien me entiende???? :blink: :blink: alguen conoce a un chico k se llama nano???es del kazaa y necesito hablarle.... :(

jetje
09-16-2003, 10:37 PM
Yo no hable Espanol, en Anglais por favor :lol:

Jibbler
09-16-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by vanys24@16 September 2003 - 12:36
hola aguien me entiende???? :blink: :blink: alguen conoce a un chico k se llama nano???es del kazaa y necesito hablarle.... :(
Dont like Metallica? :huh:

El_Jefe
09-16-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by vanys24@16 September 2003 - 11:36
No, no tenemos miembro que se llama nano.
no tiene que utilizar el mismo nombre para este "forum" que usted utilice para Kazaa.

CrumbCat
09-16-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by vanys24+16 September 2003 - 09:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vanys24 &#064; 16 September 2003 - 09:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-CrumbCat@10 September 2003 - 21:32

** See Jibbler&#39;s New Release List (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=65916)

(10 out of 10 Paws)

Tchau&#33;

hola aguien me entiende???? :blink: :blink: alguen conoce a un chico k se llama nano???es del kazaa y necesito hablarle.... :([/b][/quote]
Esto ayudará quizá.

Jibbler (aka: Nuevo Rey Del Lanzamiento), ha compilado una lista de los nuevos lanzamientos que él está compartiendo en SoulSeek. Sobre su terminación de descargar cualesquiera de sus nuevos lanzamientos, muévalos por favor en sus carpetas compartidas así que están disponibles para otros. Grazias.

** Vea Jibbler&#39;s New Release List (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=65916)

(**Si usted es serio sobre música de deseo de la calidad, consiga encima a SoulSeek Pinned Topic (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=45353). Se ha juntado cerca Guitar-Slinger, o -GS-, y le dará toda la información que usted necesita conseguir comenzado.)

Primeras cosas primeras - Poste muy agradable Jibbler&#33;

CrumbCat&#39;s clasificación para la lista:
(10 out of 10 Patas)

NOTA: En una tentativa de mantener su asunto fijado agradable y aseado, no fije por favor ninguna respuestas, las preguntas o ningún tipo de discusión allí, pero algo aquí en este asunto. Esto está por la petición de Jibbler - así que usted se esperará que se conforme. Si usted contesta en su asunto fijado, usted fija será suprimido probablemente - tan satisfaga, mantenga todas las discusiones relacionadas con la nueva lista del lanzamiento aquí.

Él mantendrá la lista puesta al día, y le recomiendo visión él a menudo.

Una vez más poste muy agradable Jibbler - y gracias por todo su trabajo duro.

Tchau&#33;

Esta contestación (o la carencia de eso) se ha traído usted como cortesía de CrumbCat.
© Copyright 2003 por CrumbCat, todos los derechos reservados.

Spider_dude
09-16-2003, 11:42 PM
please speak in english

Lamsey
09-16-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by El_Jefe+16 September 2003 - 23:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (El_Jefe @ 16 September 2003 - 23:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vanys24@16 September 2003 - 11:36
No, no tenemos miembro que se llama nano. [/b][/quote]
Si buscas una persona que utiliza Kazaa o K-lite, es casi imposible encontrarle porque muchas personas pueden tener lo mismo nombre.

Ningun persona aqui tiene el nombre &#39;nano&#39;, asi no podemos ayudarte. Lo siento.

Spider_dude
09-16-2003, 11:50 PM
preferiríamos si ustedes podría hablar en inglés, también jibblers el apodo verdadero es (rey del castillo)

Jibbler
09-17-2003, 12:00 AM
Ok, back on track. You guys should check out The Bloody Hollies new rip. They sound a bit like the Ramones on steroids. Very fast and with a nice melodic guitar, good stuff. B)

Gutter
09-17-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@17 September 2003 - 00:00
Ok, back on track. You guys should check out The Bloody Hollies new rip. They sound a bit like the Ramones on steroids. Very fast and with a nice melodic guitar, good stuff. B)
:o
score sounds good to me&#33;

Jibbler
09-17-2003, 12:59 AM
Shhhhhhhh, don&#39;t tell anyone, but there might be a little Limp Bizkit leak tonight... :huh:

redeyes
09-17-2003, 01:30 AM
.:sweet::..
Im waiting....

Adster
09-17-2003, 01:40 AM
f*ck limp

anyway Jibbler or celery any news on Alex Lloyd :huh:

just_for_shiz
09-17-2003, 02:42 AM
Heard anything about a new Bad Religion Jibbler?

Adster
09-17-2003, 02:45 AM
Heard anything about a new Bad Religion Jibbler?

I didnt know they had a new one coming

well Jibbler now with celery gone your our only new release source till he comes back

mogadishu
09-17-2003, 05:22 PM
Thanks, gratefull dead.

edit - mod please delete.. jibbler should be the only one posting in this thread.

Jibbler
09-17-2003, 05:29 PM
Haven&#39;t heard anything about Bad Religion. I though this band was done once their singer died. :huh:

mogadishu
09-17-2003, 05:56 PM
are there any sites like vcdqualty.com but for albums? all i know about is mp3shitter.com, but that doesnt cover much.

mogadishu
09-17-2003, 06:15 PM
im sharing outkast - speakerboxx, and grateful dead - the best.. on soulseek for all who want them.

Spider_dude
09-17-2003, 06:21 PM
speakerboxx is a class album mog.

Jibbler
09-17-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by mogadishu@17 September 2003 - 13:56
are there any sites like vcdqualty.com but for albums? all i know about is mp3shitter.com, but that doesnt cover much.
As far as music goes, mp3shitter is better than the other sites (mp3hq,mp3news) because it shows the exact track names, which makes searching for verified alot easier. However if you are looking for something comprehensive like VCDquality, you aren&#39;t going to find it for music.

A CD rip of Limp Bizkit has dropped. Should have this in our room sometimes today. ;)

mogadishu
09-17-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@17 September 2003 - 13:21
speakerboxx is a class album mog.
hell yea, im listening to it now. the first cd is amazing. its one of the best albums to come along in years. apc - thirteenth step and this, 2 great new releases.

Jibbler
09-17-2003, 06:26 PM
Yes, its going to be a nice fall for music. Summer usually has one or two big hits, then there is a dry spell until the fall. Some big stuff will drop early into the school year, then we&#39;ll have another dry spell until almost Christmas. B)

dmorgan89
09-17-2003, 07:59 PM
limp has already leaked. getting it already from efnet. :)

mogadishu
09-17-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by dmorgan89@17 September 2003 - 14:59
limp has already leaked. getting it already from efnet. :)
is the sound any different. or is it still durst cursing.

Jibbler
09-17-2003, 08:13 PM
A rip of this is already in my shared in SS. The CD rip is on the way too, and its about the same. They have it tagged as pop, though I can&#39;t imagine why. ;)

mogadishu
09-17-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@17 September 2003 - 15:13
They have it tagged as pop, though I can&#39;t imagine why. ;)
lol i can.

dmorgan89
09-17-2003, 08:49 PM
is the sound any different. or is it still durst cursing.

anybody who&#39;s anybody cusses.
the only type of music that doesn&#39;t have cuss words are instrumentals, bluegrass and country lol :lol:

Jibbler
09-17-2003, 08:54 PM
Verifieds have been posted, enjoy. :)

just_for_shiz
09-17-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@17 September 2003 - 17:29
Haven&#39;t heard anything about Bad Religion. I though this band was done once their singer died. :huh:
hmm...i didn&#39;t realise he died :( i just thought there might be a new cd because on the punk-o-rama volume 8 disk there is a song that isn&#39;t on their previous album...

Jibbler
09-17-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by just_for_shiz+17 September 2003 - 16:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (just_for_shiz @ 17 September 2003 - 16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler@17 September 2003 - 17:29
Haven&#39;t heard anything about Bad Religion.&nbsp; I though this band was done once their singer died. :huh:
hmm...i didn&#39;t realise he died :( i just thought there might be a new cd because on the punk-o-rama volume 8 disk there is a song that isn&#39;t on their previous album... [/b][/quote]
Whoops, my bad, I was thinking of Blind Melon. Sorry. :(

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-17-2003, 10:28 PM
;) I know I said I would not Post on this Subject again.So I am sorry.

But from what I am getting nobody else can post their new shit up there.....why does one man get that right?

I have to challenge this Jibbler since nobody else has.....sorry buddy.This is my home....no matter what some People think that I have no love for it sometimes.

Jibbler
09-17-2003, 10:46 PM
Well FC, I keep hearing about your 4000 albums, maybe you should make some hashes and contribute. Then maybe you&#39;ll earn yourself a "list". :D

Jibbler
09-17-2003, 10:47 PM
Maybe I spoke too soon. :blink:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-17-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@17 September 2003 - 17:46
Well FC, I keep hearing about your 4000 albums, maybe you should make some hashes and contribute. Then maybe you&#39;ll earn yourself a "list". :D
;) Do not worry....my List already up there. :P

* :angry: Damn SS Server&#33;Keeps knocking me offline the past day&#33;Might have to do a re install. :blink: *

HeavyMetalParkingLot
09-17-2003, 11:16 PM
Can&#39;t we&#39;s all gets along?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?

http://www.kika.de/_inhalte/tv/sendungen/t/teletubbies/galerie/12.jpg

Spider_dude
09-17-2003, 11:54 PM
yes, but in a non-tinky winky way please. ^homo

Celerystalksme
09-18-2003, 01:38 AM
*edit* for the sake of a better k-lite forum...plus it was gonna get deleted anyway...

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-18-2003, 01:54 AM
P.S. FC...this is not your forum...this is not your musicworld...In my eyes your just trying to be the internet Hitler...

;) Did I ever say it was?No I did not.I came on here trying to make this idea better and you all dog me for it....every single one of you.

It is funny how one of the so called Members of MusicWorld trys to make something better and gets jumped all over for it.

I never put down Jibbler for this idea....I thanked him.But because I am the only one that wants to help out by doing a list also I am called hitler?

You guys are the ones calling names when I did nothing to you.

I have found out how most of you are from all this.

Carbert PMed me earlier today and said I saw your list man can I grab something.But no...me helping one Person does not matter.

4play
09-18-2003, 02:04 AM
I dont get this about lists, so jibbler does a list of newly relesead music he gets from irc.

I do like the idea of everyone adding there own list like FC wants to do but that will get messy very quickly.

unless there is someway we can make a database of what albums we all have and what were adding it is not really a good idea

maybe another section where people are allowed just one thread which they can add there own list to. this way you can search with the forum software and see who has what album very quickly.

mogadishu
09-18-2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by 4play@17 September 2003 - 21:04
I dont get this about lists, so jibbler does a list of newly relesead music he gets from irc.

I do like the idea of everyone adding there own list like FC wants to do but that will get messy very quickly.

unless there is someway we can make a database of what albums we all have and what were adding it is not really a good idea

maybe another section where people are allowed just one thread which they can add there own list to. this way you can search with the forum software and see who has what album very quickly.
nah no database.. as ive said. riaa can subpeona it or something.

Jibbler
09-18-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 September 2003 - 21:54
It is funny how one of the so called Members of MusicWorld trys to make something better and gets jumped all over for it.

I never put down Jibbler for this idea....I thanked him.But because I am the only one that whats to help out by doing a list also I am called hitler?

First things first, my little "explosion" was probably not necessary. FC was merely trying to be constructive, though he does this in his own "special" way. :huh: FC has thanked me, on more than one occasion.

As I stated in the beginning, my "list" was not meant to be an authoritive declaration of what is being shared, and what is not. It was merely a tool for some of the regulars to see what&#39;s being released in the mp3 scene on a daily basis. I love new music as much as any of our regulars. I&#39;ve discovered many great albums/bands by using the internet and filesharing.

Anyway, I&#39;ve decided the list will continue, in a slightly different format. Contributions to this forum are always welcome, attitudes should be left at the door. FC and I will hopefully discuss this further over a beer, or a Colt 45. :)

Finally, special thanks go out to those who have provided me with support. This project has taken on a life of its own, for better or for worse. Celery, AD, FC, NikkiD, Rocktron, Faceman, Pork, MM and more have all contributed to this forum and to SS. Mainly, you&#39;ve all given me great conversation, which I enjoy the most. Music is no fun if there are no friends to share it with.

One last thing, props go out to some great MODS on this forum. NikkiD, Lamsey, Jetje, and more have worked tirelessly to keep threads clean, etc. From all of you, a valuable lesson has been learned. You can&#39;t please all of the people, all of the time. Thanks again, for doing your best. :)

Gutter
09-18-2003, 02:30 AM
it&#39;s too bad you can&#39;t keep this (really great) list on the soulseek forums Where it might be more useful, but I&#39;m not sure those guys deserve your kindness Jib

I find it very useful.
More so than re-downloading your txt file

:lol: Cheers all

4play
09-18-2003, 02:33 AM
ah no database.. as ive said. riaa can subpeona it or something.

cool but what about the idea of a sort of list section in musicworld.

it would be nice to see peoples collections and would mean it would be easy to see which users have certain albums you might be looking for. the search function on the board would make this alot easier then going through everybodies shares on Soulseek one by one.

it will also just be a list so i cant see the RIAA having any reason to subpeona it.

maybe a mod could tell me if this would be allowed or not.

and im glad to see FC and jibbler have finally decided beer is the answer. :)

edit : not to self proof read before you post :(

Jibbler
09-18-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by 4play@17 September 2003 - 22:33
it will also just be a list so i cant see the RIAA having any reason to subpeona it.

I&#39;m not worried about the RIAA. Legally speaking this website is completely safe, as it is based in the Netherlands, outside of their jurisdiction. However, threads like this attract attention. The RIAA could easily jump into our SS room, and grab the IPs of any of us. A simple IP sniffer would tell them who they are connected to. I will continue the list for those that are interested, but please understand that I&#39;m not a "provider" of warez, mp3s, or anything else. I only bring you goods from the internet that are publically available, if you know where to look. :)

We have all gathered here, for one reason or another, and have made friends on this forum. Klite is far too vast for us to share new rips due to its size. So a smaller program where we could all gather is ideal. SoulSeek has been a great avenue for us to spread things around, but the community is growing by the day, and there are tons of new faces and names that I don&#39;t recognise. :blink:

4play
09-18-2003, 02:57 AM
he RIAA could easily jump into our SS room, and grab the IPs of any of us. A simple IP sniffer would tell them who they are connected to

the linux version of soulseek gives out people&#39;s ip addies along with their username.

at the end of the day what is being hosted on here would be a list just like your&#39;s but by every user who wants to show off their collection. i know there are no direct downloads to copyrighted material on this forum it is agaisnt the rules.

i doubt we will attract any attention since there are bigger fish who use soulseek most of us have medium sized collections.

i do agree that there are alot of new faces and i dont have a clue who the hell half of them are. but that is why we should check people before allowing them to see are music collection. :ph34r:

Celerystalksme
09-18-2003, 06:34 AM
Is sorry for his previous outburst on this thread http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

Adster
09-18-2003, 06:43 AM
what outburst :blink:

Celerystalksme
09-18-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Adster@18 September 2003 - 16:43
what outburst :blink:
I had to edit it... :)

and no worries Jibbler...you always got my support...

Adster
09-18-2003, 06:46 AM
ahh I saw the quote by FC i see now anyways

I asked early any nes on Alex Lloyds new album?

Celerystalksme
09-18-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Adster@18 September 2003 - 16:46
ahh I saw the quote by FC i see now anyways

I asked early any nes on Alex Lloyds new album?
The only news i got is...

Its out 22nd September and its called Distant Light

it will most probally be out the day it comes out in stores...or maybe a day earlier...

Adster
09-18-2003, 06:58 AM
well have to try and get that somehow if I had the patience with IRC I could get it but f*ck it wait for you or jibbler to get it

Celerystalksme
09-18-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Adster@18 September 2003 - 16:58
well have to try and get that somehow if I had the patience with IRC I could get it but f*ck it wait for you or jibbler to get it
well with jibbs connections he should get it b4 me...my 15 minutes of fame were over after i got A Perfect Circle...

CrumbCat
09-18-2003, 09:02 AM
Please reconsider continuing the New Release List - I found it very useful.

Thanks.

carbert
09-18-2003, 11:33 AM
I think the release list was a good idea, but it needs to be set up so everyone can contribute. We can&#39;t expect Jibbler on his own to distribute all the new music around here, and im sure there are other people with albums that are in demand, that have no exposure on here. IMO We need some kind of a database that everyone can add to, and then share the music over SS or whatever.

Jibbler
09-18-2003, 11:03 PM
Stay tuned, updates to follow... :huh: :huh: :huh: :santa:

Celerystalksme
09-19-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@19 September 2003 - 09:03
Stay tuned, updates to follow... :huh: :huh: :huh: :santa:
Yay :D :D :D :ph34r:

Jibbler
09-19-2003, 02:18 AM
Mushroomhead retail has one extra track, a Seal cover of Crazy. This rip also has track names, unlike the advance. :ninja:

Celerystalksme
09-19-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@19 September 2003 - 12:18
Mushroomhead retail has one extra track, a Seal cover of Crazy. This rip also has track names, unlike the advance. :ninja:
Score...thanks for that jibbs :D

Jibbler
09-19-2003, 02:50 AM
I&#39;m still waiting for a retail of Ill Nino. The advance was watermarked. :pirate:

Celerystalksme
09-19-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@19 September 2003 - 12:50
I&#39;m still waiting for a retail of Ill Nino. The advance was watermarked. :pirate:
Is it rare that a advance gets watermarked???

Jibbler
09-19-2003, 02:55 AM
For a while it was happening alot, some stupid industry security thing. Everyone complained, even music review critics, so they are rarely used anymore. RoadRunner Records still uses watermarks some of their advances, Ill Nino is one of them. B)

Jibbler
09-19-2003, 03:23 AM
The new practice in the industry is for reviewers to come to the studios to hear the CD, instead of making advances. Expect to see more of this. :huh:

Adster
09-19-2003, 03:33 AM
getting soem velvet revolver live tracts now doing some STP and Guns N Roses covers themselves

Celerystalksme
09-19-2003, 03:34 PM
I got the interview with APC in mp3 format now...its a bit jumpy and it goes static for 5 seconds through part 2...but yeah its pretty good...and yeah also added some rare limpbizkit stuff...a couple of older linkin park singles...sharing new mushroomhead...and hopefully getting some more goodies tomorrow :D

Rocktron
09-19-2003, 06:13 PM
Special Thanks to Jibbler&#33;

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/evilface2.jpg

For all the effort in providing us with all the newest stuff most of us just dream about.. ;)

Thanks man&#33;

Rocky and ShareActor

Jibbler
09-19-2003, 06:26 PM
Is that what I look like up close? :pirate:

Rocktron
09-19-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@19 September 2003 - 19:26
Is that what I look like up close? :pirate:
Yep..,

I&#39;ll bet it looks better in a dark alley :D

just_for_shiz
09-19-2003, 09:23 PM
hey Jibbler is Story_Of_The_Year-Page_Avenue-Retail-2003-REP any different than the advance? i mean like tracks and track places...

Jibbler
09-19-2003, 09:34 PM
Some different tracks are there, some are named different, and the retail is mastered, the advance was not. :)

just_for_shiz
09-19-2003, 09:45 PM
ahh i see...i might have to download that one then.

Jibbler
09-20-2003, 02:05 AM
The mp3 topsites are all back online, and now there are 3.:ninja:

Mp3HQ (http://www.mp3hq.net)

Mp3 News (http://www.mp3news.cc)

Mp3 Shitter (http://www.mp3shitter.com)

Mp3 shitter has less releases listed, but has track and filename info which should be helpful when searching kazaa for specific songs. :)

Edit: Mp3 News has re-opened with a forum. Can&#39;t beat that. :)

Jibbler
09-20-2003, 06:33 AM
Little bump here... From this point forward, the list will only contain new releases in the daily mp3 scene. Older rips will still be added daily, as will iRO/EOS rips but they will not be added to the daily list at this time. I cannot promise how often it will be updated, but I estimate no less than once a day. The list will continue to be updated as long as people understand that it is merely a discussion in progress regarding music being ripped in the scene daily. Hi Mom&#33; Fuck the RIAA. :ninja:

Adster
09-20-2003, 09:21 AM
bumper

Jibbler
09-20-2003, 10:16 PM
New Dave Matthews CD is an official release, not a live bootleg. Enjoy. :)

mogadishu
09-20-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Jibbler@19 September 2003 - 21:05
The mp3 topsites are all back online, and now there are 3.:ninja:

Mp3HQ (http://www.mp3hq.net)

Mp3 News (http://www.mp3news.cc)

Mp3 Shitter (http://www.mp3shitter.com)

Mp3 shitter has less releases listed, but has track and filename info which should be helpful when searching kazaa for specific songs. :)

Edit: Mp3 News has re-opened with a forum. Can&#39;t beat that. :)
Thanks, these sites are great for irc.

Jibbler
09-20-2003, 10:39 PM
Don&#39;t miss the new Fuel that dropped today. B)

mogadishu
09-20-2003, 10:43 PM
hmm.. dont really like fuel, but i might check it out anyway..

Adster
09-21-2003, 06:48 AM
wow Fuel im on my way now

Celerystalksme
09-21-2003, 06:52 AM
Anyways back to the music...

Jibbs on your new release list...u forgot to mention Dope - Group Therapy (advance)...yeah i just checked back on their site and it is updated...go out and check out the video to Bitch...It has to be the video of the year...i don&#39;t think anyone will play this video...so they have a stream of that video...and yeah just check the site out...its still not fully up and running...but its almost there...

www.dopearmy.com (http://www.dopearmy.com/)...

Btw i am sharing all their 3 albums in soulseek...

Check Yaself...Aii :) http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif