PDA

View Full Version : FST staff gives out ip addresses!

turkwallet
03-26-2009, 08:22 AM
i wish to warn everyone on filesharingtalk that staff gives out ip addresses to tracker staff...
today this morning i drank my coffee and turned computer on to find out all my trackers was banned then i go to irc and some staff tell me that i am trader, that is true i am trader but they found out because fst staff reads pm and gives ip addresses to tracker staff... do you fst staff have no morale or loyalty?
i was a good member in all my trackers for many years and now this.... 11tb seeding for nothing.... fuck this shit
i create new account because i not want to badmouth my real account here.
i hope what goes around comes around and u will get shit fst staff.... especially u skizo who read pms.

The OP was banned from sites because he scammed another person who then decided to report him .
Cabalo didn't post the CN review .The truth end of story and (I'm afraid the jackals will have to find other avenues for their perfidious vitriol)closed

03-26-2009, 08:35 AM
:huh:

The_Martinator
03-26-2009, 08:54 AM
Very smart to create a new acc, I must say. If they already know your IP, they sure won't try to connect it to this acc.

Tbh, someone who's a trader is not a ''good user'' imo.

BarryWhite
03-26-2009, 08:58 AM
sux to be u

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 09:02 AM
shame really shame, one of the lessons i learnt here is that never seed in exceed... always have a balance otherwise you will feel sorry for your time

Serb
03-26-2009, 09:03 AM
sux to be u
ohh barry <3333333

shame on you skizo why you read pms lmao

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 09:09 AM
Post under your main fucking account if you have proof to back up your claims. Making dupe accounts to bitch and moan isn't going to convince anyone.

I'm fed up with you retard torrenters who make huge claims that are obviously false, and then do not back up your accusations with valid evidence. It makes me sick how some staff are naive enough to listen to you idiots, and they end up banning or blacklisting good people. These (mostly) newer sites with inept staff are contributing to the downward spiral this scene seems to be taking. Wake the fuck up and stop listening to losers who waste themselves away in their virtual drama of spreading shit and rumours to make themselves appear more important.

For the record, this rant isn't even directed at the OP. Pokerpays: I HAVE NEVER even THOUGHT about selling invites. I've traded a couple times and the last time was well over a year ago. Back up your fucking accusations you prick and get a fucking life. Stop talking shit in your private IRC channels and get your issues straight with me face to face if you have to. What you guys over at CN or wherever else think of me, I don't care the slightest. I'm calling you out on this because it is complete and utter bullshit. Who knows how many other false accusations get by being accepted as truths.

-T

PS: A rule everyone should but doesn't follow is don't listen blindly and accept accusations as truths unless the person shows you actual proof right in front of your eyes.

RedGHost
03-26-2009, 09:32 AM
may be CN staff catch him trading

Barbarossa
03-26-2009, 09:50 AM
FST staff DON'T give out IP addresses, and CAN'T read PMs.

How many times do we have to say this, ffs :frusty:

Disme
03-26-2009, 09:57 AM

Obviously a lot. Maybe you could make a recurrent thread about it as an announcement that pops-up everyday for the people that are less blessed.
Apparently there's a lot of those floating around here. :rolleyes:

Skiz
03-26-2009, 09:58 AM
.... especially u skizo who read pms.

wtf did I do? :lol:

psychoactive
03-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Yesterday GFT staff make an announcement about inviting traders/sellers and 2 GFT staff members post in this thread ... :whistling

jasperr
03-26-2009, 10:55 AM
WoW... FST staff getting a bit touchy on this now...

To be honest, whether staff here can read pms or not we'll never know.. it's not something we can expect they would EVER tells us cause it would ruin them completely.. the possibility is there but, the likliyness of it.. probably not. About staff reporting ips of users here to tracker staff, again the possibility is there.. the likilyness of it again probably not for the same reason.. But, for staff here to go on a rant calling their members retards.. thats a bit uncalled for imo, people are gonna think what they want.. if staff at a tracker gives a reason for a ban.. well then thats the reason.. seems to me that it's the FST staff that needs to provide proof that they are not since clearly its FST staff being called out and not the other way around.. face it guys.. tracker staff got ya by the stones here, considering its they trackers that are your bread and butter... lol

if you can't take the heat, best better get out of the kitchen!

Barbarossa
03-26-2009, 11:05 AM
I'm not getting touchy, I'm just stating facts. FST staff cannot read PMs and do not pass on IP addresses to trackers.

Whether you believe it or not is your business, not mine. I really couldn't give a shit, I just don't like being misrepresented.

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 11:06 AM

To be honest, whether staff here can read pms or not we'll never know.. it's not something we can expect they would EVER tells us cause it would ruin them completely.. the possibility is there but, the likliyness of it.. probably not. About staff reporting ips of users here to tracker staff, again the possibility is there.. the likilyness of it again probably not for the same reason.. But, for staff here to go on a rant calling their members retards.. thats a bit uncalled for imo, people are gonna think what they want.. if staff at a tracker gives a reason for a ban.. well then thats the reason.. seems to me that it's the FST staff that needs to provide proof that they are not since clearly its FST staff being called out and not the other way around.. face it guys.. tracker staff got ya by the stones here, considering its they trackers that are your bread and butter... lol

QFT

^^ Those insults were not directed at the OP. And no, the OP should post this in his main account if he has any way of backing up his statement. What would the world come to if you had to prove your innocence as opposed to proving someone guilty. That mentality is EXACTLY what I'm hounding at in my post. It's fucking ridiculous that you could debase yourself to think that way. I wouldv'e expected more of you jasperr.

This is a perfect example of what is wrong with the mentality of this scene.

Greygoose
03-26-2009, 11:24 AM

I trust a tracker more than the government thats for sure :whistling

BethCooper
03-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Saying that Fst staff gives out Ip adressen is ridiculous, there is other ways for Tracker staff to get hold of your ip from here, and there is also a good cooperation between tracker staffs in the catching traders matter ;)

jasperr
03-26-2009, 11:40 AM

QFT

^^ Those insults were not directed at the OP. And no, the OP should post this in his main account if he has any way of backing up his statement. What would the world come to if you had to prove your innocence as opposed to proving someone guilty. That mentality is EXACTLY what I'm hounding at in my post. It's fucking ridiculous that you could debase yourself to think that way. I wouldv'e expected more of you jasperr.

in the end... the proof is indeed in the pudding.. and so, i would have to agree with you on the fact that if there is nothing to back up any claims.. the claims should be taken with a grain of salt.. but, what i said still holds true.. if your accusations come flying out like that or similar it's usually is the accused that has to prove otherwise.. because right or wrong, at the end of the day.. the damage has been done and reputations are bruised..
it's true also, that if tracker staff say they get an ip from FST staff.. who are they gonna believe FST staff... or the staff of the tracker where they were just banned at?

that's where i was coming from... kind of a no win situtation for anyone

IdolEyes787
03-26-2009, 11:46 AM
I give out my own ip to trackers .Does that count?:dabs:

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 11:54 AM
QFT

in the end... the proof is indeed in the pudding.. and so, i would have to agree with you on the fact that if there is nothing to back up any claims.. the claims should be taken with a grain of salt.. but, what i said still holds true.. if your accusations come flying out like that or similar it's usually is the accused that has to prove otherwise.. because right or wrong, at the end of the day.. the damage has been done and reputations are bruised..
it's true also, that if tracker staff say they get an ip from FST staff.. who are they gonna believe FST staff... or the staff of the tracker where they were just banned at?

that's where i was coming from... kind of a no win situtation for anyone

Hypothetically say we were giving out ip's to a specific tracker, say we were mutual friends or there was some reason for it. Why would that tracker then go about mocking the user that FST ratted them out. We wouldn't be dumb enough to give a tracker details who would reciprocate that way.

I am not denying that this user is lying when he says he was told FST staff handed over his ip. If he is indeed telling the truth then obvious answer that makes the most sense is that the tracker is trying to create drama/start shit with FST, so they can get kicks out of watching these threads progress. There is no evidence, so you can believe whatever you want, but you can't expect the accused to prove themselves innocent either

My original point is that you cannot uphold "guilty until proven innocent" without destroying tons of innocent people's reputations. Your mindset is starting to become the norm, and this encourages people to falsely accuse others (ie pokerpays declaring that I am an invite seller) and get away with it. How is it possible to prove that you do not sell invites/do not trade accounts. What you said does not hold true in the slightest bit, and if you think this way I'll leave it to someone else to sway your mind, because I've been very clear and will just be repeating myself.

I know I'm always taking your jokes seriously, but yeah, I recently did give my ip to all the trackers I'm active at. :P

IdolEyes787
03-26-2009, 12:15 PM
I got banned by some places too.:O

The_Martinator
03-26-2009, 12:16 PM
This is turning out to be quite the thread.

Anyway, I think I've never heard of a forum where staff would have access to users' PMs, so that's impossible imo.

About handing out IPs, that's possible, but like mentioned already, there are other ways of getting them. So why bother the staff here with such requests?

rockaa
03-26-2009, 12:20 PM
I do not believe that staff is giving out IP's to other trackers by request or something else.
The only reason I see this thread is some user who got banned for stupidity and need something to badmounth because of hes frustration.

But I wouldn't mind staff giving IP's for all those collecters in the trading section!

C-mos
03-26-2009, 12:26 PM
only the owner/s can read the pm`s :)
and since they are not here
stfu ! :wub:

jasperr
03-26-2009, 12:31 PM
This is turning out to be quite the thread.

Anyway, I think I've never heard of a forum where staff would have access to users' PMs, so that's impossible imo.

About handing out IPs, that's possible, but like mentioned already, there are other ways of getting them. So why bother the staff here with such requests?

not to keep the fire burning here.. but, there are mods/enhancements out there that would allow staff to in fact read private pms.... so, indeed possible

well, i'm not of any real mindset here.... as i am not of the common everyday variety sheep!

lynx
03-26-2009, 12:48 PM
Just to put into perspective how ridiculous this is:

There are over 100,000 members, with about 50 new members joining every day. Admittedly, a large number of those are inactive accounts, but anyone can take a guess at how many PMs are made every day. Related to Invites there are probably dozens. Now multiply that by 365 and work out how many PMs are made very year.

If we were really reading PMs (and who would have the time even if we could?) and passing on IPs, there would be one heck of a lot more people complaining that they had been banned because of the actions of FST staff.

Before anyone else accuses FST staff of this sort of behaviour, can I suggest you examine your PMs. If someone has sent you an image, check on the site hosting that image. There are sites specifically set up to capture your IP addresses. If you haven't made the trade and are not 100% sure that it isn't one of those sites then I suggest you don't go ahead with the trade. If you've already made the trade and found yourself banned, don't come whining that it was FST staff that gave your IP away - you did it yourself when you received that image.

I'm trying to think of a way to stop these images being used to get members IPs, but I don't know if tesco or Reality will be able to implement anything so don't hold your breath on this one.

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Op you're a coward. If you have the balls to accuse someone then you should do it from your original account. What do you care anyway, you're banned from every single site. it's not like anything worse could happen to you now. Are you worried about your reputation?? you fukin snake you.

guys we should phish his ip, find his real account and emberras him(albo watches while op shits his pants...coward:lol:)

I'm trying to think of a way to stop these images being used to get members IPs, but I don't know if tesco or Reality will be able to implement anything so don't hold your breath on this one.That could probably help. it wont solve the problem completely but it will definitely help prevent phishing from happening within the walls of fst. Catchers will have to take the convo to Msn or yahoo to succeed after that

Swift
03-26-2009, 01:44 PM
you desirved it hahahahaha

eric13
03-26-2009, 01:48 PM
turned computer on to find out all my trackers was banned

ouch that must hurt :whistling seriously feel sorry for you even if you are trader

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 01:54 PM
Saying that Fst staff gives out Ip adressen is ridiculous, there is other ways for Tracker staff to get hold of your ip from here, and there is also a good cooperation between tracker staffs in the catching traders matter ;)
+1
also it is good to be sceptic after all, but they are right, you gotta prove that they are guilty of such crime before you say those, however on the other hand, proofs are deleted on the net easily, had an experience of such a thing anyway. Anyway you just opened the eyes of people who trade or do whatever, i am sure, from now on, they will be a lot more careful than they were, mission accomplished. geez, it would be paranoia, if i were to think that fst were giving ips, i would say the guy that lets meet on that msn address then take him or her to another addres, it would be freaking hilarious xD

TP635
03-26-2009, 01:56 PM
I wish staff here exchange and give out IP of all known traders to all trackers.
.... if that is going to happen.
.........but it is not going to happen

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 01:59 PM
I wish staff here exchange and give out IP of all known traders to all trackers.
.... if that is going to happen.
.........but it is not going to happen
you dont need them to give right? as far as i know, they can get your ip from right here if they wanted, if that wasnt the case, i wouldnt be banned from certain sites because of what i wrote here. Well as i said being suspicious helps, so it might be the other way around, we will never know. However, i trust barba really. Anyway i dont trade so they cant catch me anyway ahaha xD

Dz
03-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Accusing someone without proof is a shame, if you post the evidence here and only in this case we can say that the staffs of FST give IP’s of their members to other sites or trackers staffs, and until proven contrary they are far from doing so.

I do not defend people or FST staffs but I say that to refresh my memory and yours on a golden rule in privates’ trackers world that is never Trade, sell or exchange your accounts or invites.
Give it for free to a friend or someone is good and better but selling, exchanging or trading is not therefore tolerated.
If you are banned because of, it is because you were warned; rules were clear and written with English or a language you know and you agreed them, so if you were banned it’s because you violated a rule that you agreed.
Staffs of trackers can know if you did that, in general you're able to do so repeatedly without being banned but it will become a day in which you’ll be banned, they only know if you traded especially an account because if there is a trade of an account your IP change, thing that staff will manage as a trade so you’ll be banned until proven otherwise.
They even can be a part of a trade and when they got your username in their site, I think you know the end.
So getting your IP or your information is simple, you’ve just have to know how to do it.
Trade is wrong and is contrary to the sharing policy of bittorrent, in this case I agree if some staffs on other trackers ask your IP from FST staff and if this is the case I think FST staff should avoid or delete trade section or announce a list of tracker that you shouldn’t trade on FST.

I say again, I don’t defend any one but this is reality FST staff are innocent until proven their guilty.

Thank you.

CaptanAmerica
03-26-2009, 02:27 PM
even if staff gives ips out, the only thing it can does is only accelerate the process of ban a stupid trader. smart traders do thing better and sleep peacefully

ajsi
03-26-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm not getting touchy, I'm just stating facts. FST staff cannot read PMs and do not pass on IP addresses to trackers.
say you don't give out IP adresses and you don't read PMs, but don't say that you cannot read PMs :)

TinkerBell
03-26-2009, 02:31 PM
I guess people here aren't so much computer geeks as I thought. Of course ip's are logged on their server, and yes the pm's go through the server, and of course they can read your pm's. Of course it's limited to who can do this. It's to help with the security of the site. I guess it could be used against the sites users but that would be a f**cked up thing to do. Especially if what the person is reporting is allowed on the site. If you need proof that this can be done simply look into how set up your own forum. If people say it's impossible I'll talk to my friend who does it on his site and get exact details.

pedrowsky
03-26-2009, 02:35 PM
sux to be u
ohh barry <3333333

BarryWhite <3
Serb <3

trader talking about loyalty?
lol
this thread did put a smile on my face :D

hagckz0r
03-26-2009, 02:36 PM
I tend to believe that among FST staff is a mole who provides IP's for different important members of trackers like CN or ScT for example. Why I am saying this? Because I know it is real, know it from a real life friend who got banned on ScT right after he posted he would do a trade with CN.

I am absolutely positive there was no way that his account here correspond with his ScT acct (no corresponding username & email between those here on ScT and FST), he didn't even receive any PM's and here is the only place he trades. Can you explain me what the heck happened? If not someone from here leaked his IP? Maybe you FST mods can start an investigation between yourselves.. maybe we are not that wrong

Barbarossa
03-26-2009, 02:39 PM
You people are all bonkers :ermm:
It is not possible for moderators or BT moderators to read other peoples PMs.

I hope nobody else joins in this discussion because I don't think we've got enough tin hats to go round all you bloody conspiracy theorists :pinch:

Cabalo
03-26-2009, 02:51 PM
I tend to believe that among FST staff is a mole who provides IP's for different important members of trackers like CN or ScT for example. Why I am saying this? Because I know it is real, know it from a real life friend who got banned on ScT right after he posted he would do a trade with CN.

I am absolutely positive there was no way that his account here correspond with his ScT acct (no corresponding username & email between those here on ScT and FST), he didn't even receive any PM's and here is the only place he trades. Can you explain me what the heck happened? If not someone from here leaked his IP? Maybe you FST mods can start an investigation between yourselves.. maybe we are not that wrong
your friend is obviously a noob.
and so does the OP.
the easy explanation is to blame FST staff and be a cry baby instead trying to look how they could have find you.
There's no such thing as the interwebz torrentz copz, or whatever some kids wanna call it and play with colored light sabers. So if you got caught, tough shit, you are probably not the brightest bulb of all.

this thread has it all: false accusations, tracker mods loving tracker owners (real life 16 year olds dick sucking), noobs complaining, people defending FST leaks IPs to trackers which have no value in the BT world, and finally, some trackers being jealous because FST is so much of a community as their "community-oriented" sites will never be. Now that's a shame, FST and major sites like ScT totally own these places.

another day in the life of FST.
God bless TSOL.

TinkerBell
03-26-2009, 02:51 PM
I don't like to be called a liar I'll have the proof it can be done ASAP. The pm's are sent through and stored on the server. Or do they just go to the recipients pc via magic? It's obvious there is storage space for this because of the simply fact of the ancient posts all users can see.

I hope I found a site to meet good friends and share some ideas. Should I be concerned or is it only the traders who get shafted around here?

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 02:53 PM

your friend is obviously a noob.
and so does the OP.
the easy explanation is to blame FST staff and be a cry baby instead trying to look how they could have find you.
There's no such thing as the interwebz torrentz copz, or whatever some kids wanna call it and play with colored light sabers. So if you got caught, tough shit, you are probably not the brightest bulb of all.

this thread has it all: false accusations, tracker mods loving tracker owners (real life 16 year olds dick sucking), noobs complaining, people defending FST leaks IPs to trackers which have no value in the BT world, and finally, some trackers being jealous because FST is so much of a community as their "community-oriented" sites will never be. Now that's a shame, FST and major sites like ScT totally own these places.

another day in the life of FST.
God bless TSOL.

That is really a fact, this place is really awesome. I mean this place is one of the best communities ever in Bt world really

hagckz0r
03-26-2009, 02:57 PM
@Cabalo believe me I am not crying or doing any shit. Just trying to warn other people be very careful with what they trade. Personal opinion one or some of FST's mods are probably hand in hand with CN's ban everywhere duds. Not gonna comment anymore about this GL

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 03:01 PM

LOL that actually made my laugh a bit out loud

CosaNostra is number one on my shitlist right now, and I'm 110% sure no other staffer on FST would do them any favors either. I hope you understand that certain tracker's have scripts that can detect account trades. These scripts, mixed with the image ip logging can make trading extremely risky.

I've got friends over there and believe it or not I want to try and like that tracker, but it's pretty hard right now with how they've been handling their conflicts. Hopefully someday certain staff will grow up and I'll have some respect for them, but I have yet to see that happen

pedrowsky
03-26-2009, 03:01 PM
sux to be u
ohh barry <3333333

<3 Serb <3 Barry

Funny trader talking about loyalty :D

btw tsol quit moderating my replies.

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 03:06 PM
ohh barry <3333333

<3 Serb <3 Barry

The spammy shit you post is getting caught in the spam filter, cause you're a n00b with no posts. I'm approving them for you:rolleyes: Maybe post something useful and I won't have to manually post your posts for you :P

TinkerBell
03-26-2009, 03:08 PM
simply findings from google. http://webscripts.softpedia.com/script/Modules/PHP-Nuke-Addons/Admin-Private-Messages-Viewer-Mod-11125.html. If I'm still a liar. I'll actually get the code!

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 03:11 PM
simply findings from google. http://webscripts.softpedia.com/script/Modules/PHP-Nuke-Addons/Admin-Private-Messages-Viewer-Mod-11125.html. If I'm still a liar. I'll actually get the code!

thnx for the link bro :naughty:

TinkerBell
03-26-2009, 03:13 PM
It's honey but np

Barbarossa
03-26-2009, 03:13 PM

You don't have access to the AdminCP though. Neither do I :P

IdolEyes787
03-26-2009, 03:14 PM
ohh barry <3333333

<3 Serb <3 Barry

Funny you have no problem judging others by the company they keep but resent it when the same narrow- mindedness is applied to you.

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 03:17 PM
It's honey but np
yea ooook..

cinephilia
03-26-2009, 03:19 PM
:geptardrod:

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 03:21 PM
Real identity of the OP http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/mano-221644/

Fst does give out Ips after all:lol:

IdolEyes787
03-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Actually he got banned for scamming.The person that he scammed was pretty pissed off so you do the math.
So much for his conspiracy theory.

TinkerBell
03-26-2009, 03:39 PM

You don't have access to the AdminCP though. Neither do I :P

I wasn't claiming that anyone was doing it simply that it was stated that it couldn't be done. When obviously it can.

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 03:41 PM
so what's he bitching about then. Even if Fst did give out his Ip, he deserved it for breaking the rules by scamming

TinkerBell
03-26-2009, 03:42 PM
It's honey but np
yea ooook..

Was that referring to my gender? Why would that matter anyway? We're not meeting to screw?

He was a trader he deserved to lose it all. I don't even understand why trading is allowed here.

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 03:44 PM
^^ WARNING.... Sweetipie alert

Probably the best paragraph in this whole thread..matter fact in the past week or so. Welcome back, It was getting boring here for a while

Magnum
03-26-2009, 03:45 PM
i wish to warn everyone on filesharingtalk that staff gives out ip addresses to tracker staff...
Me,personal, i dont believe in this accusations. If indeed is tru that someone is braking trackers rulles, then i will agree that FST should "colaborate" with the staff from different tracker where the rulles has been broken...;)

jasperr
03-26-2009, 03:48 PM
<3 Serb <3 Barry

The spammy shit you post is getting caught in the spam filter, cause you're a n00b with no posts. I'm approving them for you:rolleyes: Maybe post something useful and I won't have to manually post your posts for you :P

aahhh pedrowsky you n00b..... your ass just got pwnt! :P

Funkin'
03-26-2009, 04:20 PM
OP, you are seriously a coward for not using your real account. You're globally banned anyways, so what are you afraid of? Anyways, it's not staffs fault that you're a sloppy trader. Look at all the veteran traders around here that know what they're doing and don't get fucked with.

And do you know how many trader hunters visit this forum on a daily basis that just wait for a person like you to slip up so they can run back to various tracker staff and get you globally banned? I'm pretty positive FST staff was not the reason for your your global ban. It was your own fucking stupidity. If you're going to take the chances of trading, then you must be prepared for the consequences that type of activity may bring. You shouldn't be whining to other people like a baby for something that only you brought on yourself.

Swift
03-26-2009, 04:23 PM
To be honest I don't know why this thread's still open : if you say so ( admins ) that you don't share ip's personal info with tracker staff CLOSE this

RedRansom
03-26-2009, 04:24 PM
well, other staff members really dont need to take ips from fst cuz most of traders dumb enough for catching easy:) why i said like this: cuz new trend open as can as you can open account for trade,beef,yelling(this is you! topic starter) this is why we're seeing a lot of NEW member lol and funny part they all want to scam themselves cuz scam is more easy than trading just they need to find a new one who join the trading! And a little bit honest and trusty... and funny i can bet there is no over than 15 years old ppl on trading section who creating new topics ...
well now i am seeing a lot of staff member from trackers:shifty: on this topic and some of staff member really doing good to catch traders this is true but on the otherhand i really saw some super secret exclusive tracker's staff member saying i got your ip from fst i saw this quote one of them irc channel, when one of my friend trying to understand why other friend banned, too funny banned person never been on fst :)
throw the shit to fst and remain a little part!
huh really ppl hating from fst and talking about here is the heaven of noobs and dumbs and most staff members here and just lurking:shifty:
if you are a trader be aware and go with middleman request but wtf? i am saying this who creating new account per trade(scam) or yelling \0/

hangemhigh
03-26-2009, 04:24 PM
I trust the staff here..if they say they don't read pms or give out ips I believe them.:fst:

Old_Swift_acct
03-26-2009, 04:27 PM
I trust the staff here..if they say they don't read pms or give out ips I believe them.:fst:

yes staff should close this don't feed the troll's

like Naix :whistling

Serb
03-26-2009, 04:39 PM
OP, you are seriously a coward for not using your real account. You're globally banned anyways, so what are you afraid of? Anyways, it's not staffs fault that you're a sloppy trader. Look at all the veteran traders around here that know what they're doing and don't get fucked with.
can you tell me who is veteran trader who did not caught in trade :shifty:

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 04:43 PM

a lot of them, you cant imagine how many cheaters on sct, really some has 4 accounts there, they dont even get banned really. This applies to most trackers not just there. You cant blame the trackers either, they cant get veterans, they are pro at what they do. It just sucks to see that naive ones are punished, but the ones who knows their way around dont get punished even rewarded.

Serb
03-26-2009, 04:45 PM
name it who are they here and i can tell you who are they :lol:
ohh yea check this guys out lol
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=92815

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 04:58 PM

To be honest I don't know why this thread's still open : if you say so ( admins ) that you don't share ip's personal info with tracker staff CLOSE this

man, you 2 confuse the shit outta me. :blink: someone please enlighten me as to who this second guy is, cause i've heard a few stories and i don't know what to think.

CaptanAmerica
03-26-2009, 05:22 PM
every time u got 404 forbidden error on server, some1 reads ur msgs ahahha :whistling

The_Martinator
03-26-2009, 05:48 PM
every time u got 404 forbidden error on server, some1 reads ur msgs ahahha :whistling

I've gotten that more times than I've written and received messages. Maybe each member of the staff is reading my PMs, lol.

03-26-2009, 06:08 PM
lol at the traders getting pwnt , you take the risk by trading so you must face the consequences

Cabalo
03-26-2009, 06:36 PM
Shalafi for example. and there's another one here that wasn't caught either, i think it's a guy from palestine or argentina. and so so many others.
those that i'm talking about even brag in public of the number of accounts they hold at many sites.

now, if FST gives out IPs how come were they never caught? and how come were you begging me at CFS to ask staff here for IPs of that shalafi guy?
did you really think i would do it? and even if by a 0,0000(...)000001% chance i could be bothered, do you think they would give me?

let's quit the bullshit spreading about FST and its staffers/members. This place is much better ran than many people think, it IS a community, and it will stay here long time after some trackers have closed their doors due to lack of funds / bad policies and lack of interest by the members.

it's unavoidable.

Charger
03-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Thats a pretty big accusation to make my, without any proofs. This guy seems very frustrated (no shit!) and hes taking the blame on FST. I dont believe in the conspiracy of FST looking at our PMS, like lynx said, first of all there should be many more staff ppl, second who the f*** has the time?

Obiously the OP was a scammer and banned by FST staff, which he then tried to accuse them for this. Which is just bullshit!

Villalltheway
03-26-2009, 06:57 PM
O what this a stumbled upon are monthly thread on how fst give out ip's and read pm's. To be honest the notion that staff could be bothered to read pm's is ridicilous, there must be thousand and thousands of posts over a year and u think they really could be bothered.

It maybe possible that they give out ip address but once again i really doubt they do, why would they want to do anything to harm the bread and butter part of this site, which is the trade and invite and giveaway sectons, it just dont make good business sence.

dupeacct2
03-26-2009, 07:05 PM
wait weres detale

puckface
03-26-2009, 07:17 PM
Well, this all depends on who you traded with. It could have been someone from a tracker who made an account here to catch traders, they would know your IP as soon as the trade was completed. Or, the person you traded with could have been in someway disgruntled and turned you in. Or, someone could have got your IP by other means (a signature that tracks IP's and times etc...)

Now, I am not saying the above are true in any way, nor am I saying that a rogue mod/admin here doesnt give away IP's, nor am I accusing. My point is is that there are a variety of ways your IP could have been obtained and unless you have proof of the transgressions that you mentioned, you should think abut other possibilities. Then again, the world be live in has become a 'guilty til proven innocent' one, so accuse away I guess.

Good day.

Unless of course youre a troll, then my reply here is just a figment of everyones imagination.

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Shalafi for example. and there's another one here that wasn't caught either, i think it's a guy from palestine or argentina. and so so many others.
those that i'm talking about even brag in public of the number of accounts they hold at many sites.

Shalafi?? I thought shalafi was global banned already

Serb
03-26-2009, 07:22 PM

now, if FST gives out IPs how come were they never caught? and how come were you begging me at CFS to ask staff here for IPs of that shalafi guy?
did you really think i would do it? and even if by a 0,0000(...)000001% chance i could be bothered, do you think they would give me?

let's quit the bullshit spreading about FST and its staffers/members. This place is much better ran than many people think, it IS a community, and it will stay here long time after some trackers have closed their doors due to lack of funds / bad policies and lack of interest by the members.

it's unavoidable.
mighty cabalo :01:
shalafi is from turkey well see without your help i got it :lol:
here is some of his ips lmao

and so on :rolleyes:

FST has community lmao
what kind of full traders sellers scammers cheaters and thats a community of FST

when many people breaks trackers rules selling invites and accounts trade invites and accounts and so on lol

a big ^5 for FST community with

ooops i posted shalafi ips lmao

Old_Swift_acct
03-26-2009, 07:24 PM

man, you 2 confuse the shit outta me. :blink: someone please enlighten me as to who this second guy is, cause i've heard a few stories and i don't know what to think.

i'm also naix and tudor and the guy you pm'ed in irc earlier today

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 07:25 PM
omg a bad boi, still wondering whether i know him, dont think so though, still curious who he is really beside from the fact that he is from our land. Geez it would be freaking awful if Turkey was banned cuz of those guyz xS the thought of it is kinda scary

Bone.W.Machine
03-26-2009, 07:31 PM

it's unavoidable.
mighty cabalo :01:
shalafi is from turkey well see without your help i got it :lol:
here is some of his ips lmao

and so on :rolleyes:

FST has community lmao
what kind of full traders sellers scammers cheaters and thats a community of FST

when many people breaks trackers rules selling invites and accounts trade invites and accounts and so on lol

ooops i posted shalafi ips lmaoShalafi lol :lol:

parrothead
03-26-2009, 07:32 PM
You people are all bonkers :ermm:
It is not possible for moderators or BT moderators to read other peoples PMs.

I hope nobody else joins in this discussion because I don't think we've got enough tin hats to go round all you bloody conspiracy theorists :pinch:

yea not moderators...admins can

puckface
03-26-2009, 07:41 PM
Yeah those IP's should be erased, thats just a dick move.

dupeacct2
03-26-2009, 07:44 PM
thats what happens when your a cheater

Bone.W.Machine
03-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Yeah those IP's should be erased, thats just a dick move.It's not possible to erase IPs. :blink:

Serb
03-26-2009, 07:46 PM
dick move is used on dickheads like him :lol: ohh yea i am asshole ^^
maybe it was a dick move i might post his personal info roflmao :lol:

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 07:50 PM
it is getting hotter here, 50 people are viewing this thread now... :cool:

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 07:52 PM
it is getting hotter here, 50 people are viewing this thread now... True, It's even getting more views than that "New Level 10 Tracker" thread.

ps. We need to bring Shalafi here ASAPhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/cool.gif

RedRansom
03-26-2009, 07:57 PM
it's now 63 :lol: hope to reach 100 :unsure:

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 08:02 PM
it is getting hotter here, 50 people are viewing this thread now... True, It's even getting more views than that "New Level 10 Tracker" thread.

ps. We need to bring Shalafi here ASAPhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/cool.gif

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/Ontac/Dragonlance/ShalafisPet.jpg%5B/IMG%5D
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/Ontac/Dragonlance/ShalafisPet.jpg
i found her pets trace does that count? we can track her xD

this place is really the best of all, i think fst shall open a torrent tracker of its own xD hilarious! :rofl:

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 08:13 PM
this place is really the best of all
It truly is the best.. Whoever said otherwise was definitely on drugs

puckface
Yeah those IP's should be erased, thats just a dick move.It's not possible to erase IPs. :blink:

wut?

Bone.W.Machine
it's now 63 :lol: hope to reach 100 :unsure:The OP should be proud.:mellow:

MollyCockles
03-26-2009, 08:14 PM
interesting reading i must say

The_Martinator
03-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Didn't know that it's possible for forums' admins to view PMs. Now I'm surprised. Still, I really have nothing to hide from the staff here.

The bottom line, we still haven't seen any proofs that the staff here is doing it.

Cabalo, I wouldn't call FST a community. There are some great people here, but the majority of people just hang around in the trade/GA/req sections.

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 08:15 PM
it's now 63 :lol: hope to reach 100 :unsure:The OP should be proud.:mellow:
I don't think it's the Op who caused this..

dupeacct2
03-26-2009, 08:16 PM
its us the trouble starters as usuall

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 08:18 PM
Who the fuck are you.....:lol:jk

Bone.W.Machine
03-26-2009, 08:20 PM
The OP should be proud.:mellow:
I don't think it's the Op who caused this..Well, he's the one that started it all so I wouldn't say he didn't cause anything. :P

Xcist
03-26-2009, 08:22 PM
lol

Old_Swift_acct
03-26-2009, 08:22 PM

you'll never know by now the op is to ashamed to show his real face

Bone.W.Machine
03-26-2009, 08:23 PM

you'll never know by now the op is to ashamed to show his real facePlease get your ass into irc.
Sorry for posting this here but I can't send pms. :blink:

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 08:24 PM
lol i can't stop laughing dupeacct2... He must have so many dupeaccounts, that he keeps track of them by giving them a number

Bone.W.Machine
03-26-2009, 08:26 PM
lol i can't stop laughing dupeacct2... He must have so many dupeaccounts, that he keeps track of them by giving them a number
:lol:

bilkenter
ok the fun is over class dismissed, dont forget your assignment questions from the desk, cya on another spam thread xD:cool: luv ya all really xD

Old_Swift_acct
you'll never know by now the op is to ashamed to show his real facePlease get your ass into irc.

i'm on the fun one :):angry:

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 08:32 PM

bye tophos dupe:wave:

adios faggot.

deadalive1
03-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Can't say I feel bad for traders who get globally banned, they deserve it.

To the original poster, you talk about no loyalty and others having no moral code.
How about loyalty to the trackers that get traded (I guess that doesn't apply now does it)?

Morals... this is funny, you talk about others moral code, yet here you are posting under a fake name so your real trader name doesn't get any retribution taken against it...yeah that's a high moral standard...rofl

Do you even know the definitions of the words you use?

Look them up and see how opposite they are to a trader, a trader has no loyalty to anything but their own selfish needs (and/or desires), there is no loyalty to a tracker, a tracker to them is a means to get something else they want (a bigger e-penis or to feel elite).

Stop your bitching, you chose the way you wanted to get into these trackers, now DEAL with the consequences of those actions and the actions taken by the staff members who globally banned your trading ass.

IdolEyes787
03-26-2009, 08:42 PM

Not the only one apparently.
The secret police deem themselves so above the law that they have no problem breaking it to enforce it.
Anyone that I give a crap about knows my personal view on trading so I don't need to state it here but just let me say that I honestly believe that people like this poster in there blind fanaticism do more harm to the BT community than a few dozen traders ever could.

IMO the OP isn't the only one who deserves a global ban.

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Fuck..I feel like a troll. Alright time to get back in track. That Shalafi comment from Cabalo threw me off track though. Just picturing Shalafi barging about how many trackers he has was extremely hilarious.

Anyway this was enough for one day. Time to turn off immature mode

puckface
03-26-2009, 08:46 PM

IMO the OP isn't the only one who deserves a global ban.

who me? :)

Bone.W.Machine
03-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Please get your ass into irc.

i'm on the fun one :):angry:I'm not there. :dabs:

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 08:55 PM

To the original poster, you talk about no loyalty and others having no moral code.
How about loyalty to the trackers that get traded (I guess that doesn't apply now does it)?

Morals... this is funny, you talk about others moral code, yet here you are posting under a fake name so your real trader name doesn't get any retribution taken against it...yeah that's a high moral standard...rofl

Look them up and see how opposite they are to a trader, a trader has no loyalty to anything but their own selfish needs (and/or desires), there is no loyalty to a tracker, a tracker to them is a means to get something else they want (a bigger e-penis or to feel elite).

Stop your bitching, you chose the way you wanted to get into these trackers, now DEAL with the consequences of those actions and the actions taken by the staff members who globally banned your trading ass.

trying to keep himself calm, keep calm chill out, chill out, calm yourself. Anyway not everyone is like that go google logical fallacies and learn where u are mistaken. Anyone, even some traders doesnt wanna join to certain high level trackers that is offered to them. An example, a friend of mine offered someone an ex... yet he refused saying that he doesnt even know what lossless really is. Anyway you go ahead with your arguments about e penis et cetera, i agree that some traders are after those only but not all. And this is the last thing i hope to write about this trader shit, why do we even have to discuss it, let it be. I hate that issue xD

IdolEyes787
03-26-2009, 09:00 PM
but wth this is FST, you give users ips out,

Definition of irony .Being criticized for something you don't do by someone who does it.
btw Sarah nice name it suits.

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 09:05 PM
That's not nice of you T.S.O.L.
Staff member should not use langauge like that, but wth this is FST, you give users ips out, so language is least of your problems.

When I'm talking to someone who previously blackmailed me with my ip address and gmail he probably got from breaching staff/user confidentiality agreements on TiT or GFT, I'll leave out any courtesy I might have given otherwise.

IdolEyes787
03-26-2009, 09:11 PM
He also lied to someone telling him that he was banned because he got his IP from me.
Yeah serb sure is one of the "good" guys.

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 09:13 PM
FST has community lmao

ooops i posted shalafi ips lmao

Following tracker rules doesn't have shit to do with a good community. At FST you don't have to worry about taking a wrong step, cause your friends will have your back in the end if you screw up, or if someone like you tries to fuck them over. People have the freedom to say whatever they want (besides unreasonably hostile personal attacks) without any fear of repercussions. Whether you're having debates or arguments with other members, at the end of the day you'll most likely be if anything a little bit closer. I care more about users here then I do for my trackers, which is why I left the CosaNostra review up, even though I was basically blackmailed with my ip and email addresses, which were most likely taken from a breach in the staff/user confidentiality agreement at TiT, GFT, or wherever else you and your goons staff at.

You're one shady guy man, and I would never even dream about wanting to be part of your so-called community tracker, where you'd have to keep your opinions to yourself and watch your every step for fear of upsetting a higher up and getting booted from your l33t circle. You've managed to creat a delusional sense of community and greatness, and I applaud you for that. By focusing on getting only the 'best' and most 'l33t' users, you've created a community of the most boring one-dimensional characters, who are in large part WTAW addicts. For fucks sake, even some staff members at CosaNostra are afraid to voice their opinions or defend their friends and ideals because they know there opinions won't change anything, and they don't want to be distanced from this supposed greatness. The easiest thing I can compare your members to are a herd of fucking sheep, ready to do whatever you say as long as they can stay in 'paradise'. In my eyes it's a shitty community than FST could ever be.

deadalive1
03-26-2009, 09:23 PM

trying to keep himself calm, keep calm chill out, chill out, calm yourself. Anyway not everyone is like that go google logical fallacies and learn where u are mistaken. Anyone, even some traders doesnt wanna join to certain high level trackers that is offered to them. An example, a friend of mine offered someone an ex... yet he refused saying that he doesnt even know what lossless really is. Anyway you go ahead with your arguments about e penis et cetera, i agree that some traders are after those only but not all. And this is the last thing i hope to write about this trader shit, why do we even have to discuss it, let it be. I hate that issue xD

Here's where you are wrong, one look in the trading section says it all, Have this, WANT X. Look at most of the wants and tell me the majority of them aren't higher level trackers...please.

I understand that you being a trader yourself will try and defend those actions, but your argument will inevitably fall short.

The original poster spoke of "loyalty" and "morals", please explain how trading X tracker for Y tracker is showing ANY kind of loyalty to the original tracker that is being traded?

Even if it isn't true about staff giving out his IP, why is it he expects any kind of loyalty from others when by trading he isn't showing any himself?

Double standard if you ask me, he expects to be protected by others, yet who is protecting the trackers that are being traded? That probably doesn't even come into consideration now does it?

He speaks of morals as well, at least Bilkenter you post with your username, you don't make up one and come back and bitch under a newly created name.

Now granted not all traders want in to every single tracker they can get their hands on, but the overwhelming majority does (it's been a growing trend for years, people always want what they can't have, it's the curiousity factor, which isn't just on the traders, some trackers who want to stay hidden contribute to this as well by wanting to stay hidden thus peaking others curiousity about what the site is actually like), there are always exceptions to any given rule.

Cabalo
03-26-2009, 09:24 PM
Didn't know that it's possible for forums' admins to view PMs. Now I'm surprised. Still, I really have nothing to hide from the staff here.

The bottom line, we still haven't seen any proofs that the staff here is doing it.

Cabalo, I wouldn't call FST a community. There are some great people here, but the majority of people just hang around in the trade/GA/req sections.
depends on your definition of community, but any community always has some kind of background common interest. and here, it's everything related to filesharing, with a focus on bittorrent, as the most popular method nowadays.
a community is not a place where everyone has to kiss-ass everyone else, and that when you post you hear the birds and watch the butterflies.
This IS a community, the biggest BT related without a question, and that causes a lot of envy.

benficao
03-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Another day at fst. sadly this is the only shit who gets activity around here, cant you guys simple, delete the trading section ?

Cmon, whats behing the trading section ? Whats the reason you guys, whant to be day in day out, living this stupid, childish drama ??'

Doesnt anyone here have anything better to do whit their lifes ???

WFT, i work all day, and everythime i think about it, only one thing comes to my mind, you guys dont FUCK AT ALL!!!!!

You all should try it once, its better than anything else in the world!!!!!

Cabalo
03-26-2009, 09:27 PM
That's not nice of you T.S.O.L.
Staff member should not use langauge like that, but wth this is FST, you give users ips out, so language is least of your problems.
and i tell you what else is not nice: not showing your real face here.
so STFU and earn some respect before trying to give other people any kind of lessons or insinuating something without evidence.

Bone.W.Machine
03-26-2009, 09:29 PM
Another day at fst. sadly this is the only shit who gets activity around here, cant you guys simple, delete the trading section ?

Cmon, whats behing the trading section ? Whats the reason you guys, whant to be day in day out, living this stupid, childish drama ??'

Doesnt anyone here have anything better to do whit their lifes ???

WFT, i work all day, and everythime i think about it, only one thing comes to my mind, you guys dont FUCK AT ALL!!!!!

You all should try it once, its better than anything else in the world!!!!!
I have to disagree with you, love is more important. :wub:

hagckz0r
03-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Love your last post T.S.O.L !:fst:

Charger
03-26-2009, 09:40 PM
I dont understand why this hasnt been locked yet?

There is nothing more to say. This is clearly what the Op intended, to have second thoughts about the staff. And it surely didnt work (at least not for me).

So lets all explorer other threads, because its getting to damn hot in this thread (almost sweating heh).

I say lets all look at this fine thread:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-scc-343639

:D

Bone.W.Machine
03-26-2009, 09:44 PM
I dont understand why this hasnt been locked yet?

There is nothing more to say. This is clearly what the Op intended, to have second thoughts about the staff. And it surely didnt work (at least not for me).

So lets all explorer other threads, because its getting to damn hot in this thread (almost sweating heh).

I say lets all look at this fine thread:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-scc-343639

:DSooner or later this thread dies, no need to lock it. :)

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 09:45 PM

Here's where you are wrong, one look in the trading section says it all, Have this, WANT X. Look at most of the wants and tell me the majority of them aren't higher level trackers...please.

I understand that you being a trader yourself will try and defend those actions, but your argument will inevitably fall short.

The original poster spoke of "loyalty" and "morals", please explain how trading X tracker for Y tracker is showing ANY kind of loyalty to the original tracker that is being traded?

Even if it isn't true about staff giving out his IP, why is it he expects any kind of loyalty from others when by trading he isn't showing any himself?

Double standard if you ask me, he expects to be protected by others, yet who is protecting the trackers that are being traded? That probably doesn't even come into consideration now does it?

He speaks of morals as well, at least Bilkenter you post with your username, you don't make up one and come back and bitch under a newly created name.

Now granted not all traders want in to every single tracker they can get their hands on, but the overwhelming majority does (it's been a growing trend for years, people always want what they can't have, it's the curiousity factor, which isn't just on the traders, some trackers who want to stay hidden contribute to this as well by wanting to stay hidden thus peaking others curiousity about what the site is actually like), there are always exceptions to any given rule.

I can make a lot of arguments based on what you say, but nevermind, i wont bother, though we both agree that there is a part of traders or once traders or just the ones who believe that trading may not be a bad thing, these people dont deserve to be called selfish to their end et cetera. Beside from that, i wont bother, dont take it as an insult or smt, it is just pointless, i tried it earlier, and it proved useless. Also i am not wrong, i said some traders are different than this general framework you guyz apply, i didnt say anything regarding his state. I only opposed your words here that said "a trader has no loyalty to anything but their own selfish needs (and/or desires), there is no loyalty to a tracker, a tracker to them is a means to get something else they want (a bigger e-penis or to feel elite)." Anyway i am done with this issue. But if you are willing to, we can argue with somewhere else, i would love to argue till end but not here really, we dont have the right of spoiligin this thread which we already did anyway. Also if we are to decide on trader issue based on the overwhelming majority of traders, then we wouldnt have anything but tyranny of majority... done now, god help me stay away from this issue

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 09:54 PM
I care more about users here then I do for my trackers, which is why I left the CosaNostra

I'll try to contribute something regarding CosaNostra also since I'm a little familiar with what they got going on in there.
I used to be a member there until I got fed up with their attitude. I mean it got to the point where It felt like I was hanging out in Black rabbit, surrounded by little kids and immature staffers who would get excited and start acting out on every little thing. There was only about two staffers there which seemed decent, and the rest seemed like complete tools, literally.

Imo, one is better off without them. I mean what are you going to gain from hanging out with a bunch of concited delusional lying fuckwits ...
Plus if you didn't already now, they like to frame and blackmail users when their interest is hurt...Whenever they feel like they need to make a point or prove to their friends that they hold weight, they will to go the whole mile to make you look bad or even try to global ban you. Typical childish behavior...

EDIT:Btw, can something be done about this spam. It feels like one can't have a decent convo in here anymore

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Next person who makes random offtopic spam posts will get temp DP'ed, I'm not joking.

danio
03-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Next person who makes random offtopic spam posts will get temp DP'ed, I'm not joking.

...People have the freedom to say whatever they want (besides unreasonably hostile personal attacks) without any fear of repercussions.

so much for that, eh? :shifty:

nah, my apologies.. it's just these kind of threads are getting old.. the only interesting thing to do here is random spamming.. :P

benficao
03-26-2009, 10:10 PM
I'll try to contribute something regarding CosaNostra also since I'm a little familiar with what they got going on in there. ( No youre not )
I used to be a member there until I got fed up with their attitude. ( LOLOL ) I mean it got to the point where It felt like I was hanging out in Black rabbit, ( retarded ) surrounded by little kids and immature staffers who would get excited and start acting out on every little thing. ( Youre soo mature ) There was only about two staffers there which seemed decent, and the rest seemed like complete tools, literally. ( Ok, if you say, so, a retarded knows best )

Imo, one is better off without them. ( Personall opinion, i respect that ) I mean what are you going to gain from hanging out with a bunch of concited delusional lying fuckwits ... ( youre asking ? / stating ? are you some sort off a good, who reviews and recomends ???? )
Plus if you didn't already now, ( PLEASE, do tell me ) they like to frame and blackmail users when their interest is hurt... ( Releasing Reviews is always bad ) Whenever they feel like they need to make a point ( He released a review ) or prove to their friends that they hold weight, they will to go the whole mile to make you look bad ( he released a review ) or even try to global ban you. ( again " ( he released a review )" )Typical childish behavior... ( i could quote some posts from you about banning and stuff, but i dont feal like it, for know )

EDIT:Btw, can something be done about this spam. ( You, off all ppl ?? Complainning about spam ??? ) It feels like one can't have a decent convo in here anymore ( Youre funny ) Last edited by Albo Da Kid; Today at 10:19 PM..

You know notting about anything, youre just retarded.

And defending, someone like him, who released a review of a place who received him, and ask notting in return its just bad.

hagckz0r
03-26-2009, 10:10 PM
Stop being so ridiculous danio, T.S.O.L was referring everyone here has the freedom to say almost anything but to be ontopic. Your quote is as unhappy as you :/

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Beniflaco first of all learn how to spell and second of all pm me your username at that other place so I can evaluate and see how much capacity the person that is calling me a retard has. And change your gender ffs. Have at least a crumb of respect for yourself

And It doesn't take a genius to make out what CN is about. Even you can do it

danio
03-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Stop being so ridiculous danio, T.S.O.L was referring everyone here has the freedom to say almost anything but to be ontopic. Your quote is as unhappy as you :/

lol, get a grip. i was obviously joking and i'm aware that my post was spam. anyways, all this e-drama is a little more than i can handle so i'm off.

benficao
03-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Beniflaco first of all learn how to spell and second of all pm me your username at that other place so I can evaluate and see how much capacity the person that is calling me a retard has. And change your gender ffs. Have at least a crumb of respect for yourself

Well no problem whit anything, i can show you everything you need or whant.
My last post was deleted, and im not english, i do my best to write whit no erros. :blink:
Only a retarded person, would say this.

Gender ? Really? Thats how you change the topic? ;)

Its going to be nice, to be evaluated by you, im sure.

This was my last post, tsol i tried to reply to the warning but pm are disabled, dunno how i reenable to reply to you. Bye.

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 10:30 PM
go back to posting smileys or something, you're not made for this... I'm still waiting on that pm. have the decency to at least show who you are so we can have a proper paralleled convo

LubTheStaringCat
03-26-2009, 11:03 PM
This has reached 15 pages, to be frank this should have never got past the first page. But that's democracy for you.
FST staff do a great job under the difficulties that the position brings from time to time.

Considering some of the stuff that's posted In the sections they deal with, you put yourself In there position.
Would you put up with what they deal with on a daily basis, personally I wouldn't.
That's why I wouldn't make a good Mod, I'd ban the asses of all the shit, scum and chancers In this place and It be a ghost town.

This Is my 5 cents worth....Go In Peace

The_Martinator
03-26-2009, 11:05 PM

depends on your definition of community, but any community always has some kind of background common interest. and here, it's everything related to filesharing, with a focus on bittorrent, as the most popular method nowadays.
a community is not a place where everyone has to kiss-ass everyone else, and that when you post you hear the birds and watch the butterflies.
This IS a community, the biggest BT related without a question, and that causes a lot of envy.

True about the last part, for sure. But my definition of a community would be one where users have a common interest, but also know other stuff about each other (what music they like, hobbies, sports,...). They really sort of ''know'' each other. Now I didn't go through all of your posts, but you seem to mostly post in the BT section.

Anyway, this is a very good place (if you put trading aside) and I like to come here for some fresh news and to see the different opinions people might have (especially on bt subjects). There's always lots of critique here (some unjustified, but it keeps the sites going, looking for improvement) and it indeed is a nice change from the ass-kissing sites. Still, tbh I don't like to critisize trackers untill I really know they suck.

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 11:07 PM
This has reached 15 pages, to be frank this should have never got past the first page. But that's democracy for you.
FST staff do a great job under the difficulties that the position brings from time to time.

Considering some of the stuff that's posted In the sections they deal with, you put yourself In there position.
Would you put up with what they deal with on a daily basis, personally I wouldn't.
That's why I wouldn't make a good Mod, I'd ban the asses of all the shit, scum and chancers In this place and It be a ghost town.

i personally appreciate the freedom they give us thanks for all the effort. There is one thing in this life that makes perfect sense to me, everyone has a reason for acting in a certain way, rather than excluding them, we shall hear their reason no matter what. One of the crucial things in my life...

LubTheStaringCat
03-26-2009, 11:22 PM

i personally appreciate the freedom they give us thanks for all the effort. There is one thing in this life that makes perfect sense to me, everyone has a reason for acting in a certain way, rather than excluding them, we shall hear their reason no matter what. One of the crucial things in my life...

I completely agree with what you say.

A while back I said something In the BR thread, well to be frank It should have got me kicked from FST period.
Well In there position that's what I would have did, but I'm glade they didn't and that's It reilly.

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 11:24 PM

I completely agree with what you say.

A while back I said something In the BR thread, well to be frank It should have got me kicked from FST period.
Well In there position that's what I would have did, but I'm glade they didn't and that's It reilly.
you cant really believe what i did, and got back here. I luv this place really, it is like a huge family... though there are times in which it is tough to be here, still i luv here

I'm Hot
03-27-2009, 12:16 AM

Oh really? So we banned him cause we didn't like him or...let me recall..because me and him had a fight and he knows stuff about my past and so I decided to kick him, is that right?

So yeah beautiful let me tell you, if you theory were right you would have never signed up for such tracker, and you know why? Because I don't like you and so I would ban you in a sec. Well I don't like traders tbh, I could have given you a second chance tho but fuck I just don't go with your face.

But the thing is: Your theory is not right. And so I didn't ban you and cabalo got banned because he broke our rules. Full stop

CPC464
03-27-2009, 12:30 AM
fst should just delete the traders section - end or argument

mrnobody
03-27-2009, 12:38 AM

the rumor is indeed true then.

same on you guys :lol:

Albo Da Kid
03-27-2009, 12:46 AM
And so I didn't ban you and cabalo got banned because he broke our rules. Full stopWhat do you mean when you say Cabalo broke the rules? You mean he broke the rules by threatening to expose info about you if you didn't get off his back, or did he break the rules by exposing cosanostra's review?? if so where's the proof that shows that he was the one to post the review?? There is none.. your staff went and banned him based on a conspiracy that you cooked up.

You guys kept switching your stories up every single second. Once you said that you confirmed it was him by phishing his dupe account's IP and it matched his Ip....then your superior switched up the story again by saying that he generated Cabalo's user id in the form of special pixels from the review image...which is the most ridiculous thing i've heard yet.
Then recently I hear that the user Id generating story was bullshit also and you were given the proof by a fst staff member which confirmed that it was in fact Cabalo.. now which one do you want us to believe??

Face it the CN staff are a bunch of terrible liars. The user-id in the form of special pixels story was entertaining at least, but the others were just blatant. The truth and the matter is that you are just what you appear to be... a bunch of power-hungry kids going around banning people with no valid proof.

And fbi, what do you mean you were going to give me a second chance?? i deleted my acc on my own will, why would I want a second chance?
Forgive me but i couldn't make sense of your post whatsoever. I was only able to decrypt a few sentences.
(Someone should teach this guy how to organize his sentences so they don't come out looking like they were written by a 7 year old)

03-27-2009, 02:18 AM
Bring detale back !

I'm Hot
03-27-2009, 02:49 AM
And so I didn't ban you and cabalo got banned because he broke our rules. Full stopWhat do you mean when you say Cabalo broke the rules? You mean he broke the rules by threatening to expose info about you if you didn't get off his back, or did he break the rules by exposing cosanostra's review?? if so where's the proof that shows that he was the one to post the review?? There is none.. your staff went and banned him based on a conspiracy that you cooked up.

Here we go again. Tell him to come here and tell what he knows about me :whistling I don't have to show you a thing as you know, you were not the one that got banned.

You guys kept switching your stories up every single second. Once you said that you confirmed it was him by phishing his dupe account's IP and it matched his Ip....then your superior switched up the story again by saying that he generated Cabalo's user id in the form of special pixels from the review image...which is the most ridiculous thing i've heard yet.
Then recently I hear that the user Id generating story was bullshit also and you were given the proof by a fst staff member which confirmed that it was in fact Cabalo.. now which one do you want us to believe??

Again, pretty sure I don't need you to believe a thing as you'r are not even a member there. We ALWAYS tell to banned users why they got banned, cabalo didn't even show up in our support...uummm I wonder why.

Face it the CN staff are a bunch of terrible liars. The user-id in the form of special pixels story was entertaining at least, but the others were just blatant. The truth and the matter is that you are just what you appear to be... a bunch of power-hungry kids going around banning people with no valid proof.

You better get more people to support you on this one buddy, since you are the only one who actually says it over and over again. And believe me, it's hard to trust in such trader like you were/are (not sure which I'm supposed to use...)

Forgive me but i couldn't make sense of your post whatsoever. I was only able to decrypt a few sentences.
(Someone should teach this guy how to organize his sentences so they don't come out looking like they were written by a 7 year old)

From what you answered I'm sure you got my message, you wouldn't have answered otherwise.

IdolEyes787
03-27-2009, 03:02 AM
The OP was banned from sites because he scammed another person who then decided to report him .
Cabalo didn't post the CN review .The truth end of story and (I'm afraid the jackals will have to find other avenues for their perfidious vitriol)closed

Skiz
03-27-2009, 04:31 AM
I can't believe all these people are so vain to think that we would give a shit about what they're PM'ing each other about. :emo: