PDA

View Full Version : wanna date my avatar ?

amashinga
09-15-2009, 06:16 AM
I checked the rules, this does not seem over the top, but any mods want me to remove my avatar, just drop me a pm please.

Thanks

staring at avatar ....

still staring ...

{I}{K}{E}
09-15-2009, 09:00 AM
It's ok. not breaking any rules ;)

Barbarossa
09-15-2009, 09:16 AM
It's been used as an avatar before, many times :dabs:

Something Else
09-15-2009, 11:30 AM
I checked the rules, this does not seem over the top, but any mods want me to remove my avatar, just drop me a pm please.

Thanks

staring at avatar ....

still staring ...

Why are you pretending to be a woman. :eyebrows:

Nothing against transsexuals myself, but coming out on the internets seems rather odd.

If you're trying to lure young boys in to conversation on the pretext of some sort of sexual thrill. I see what you did there.

iLOVENZB
09-15-2009, 12:20 PM
I think overprotective parents might take offence to it because: "it's taking advantage of female body characteristics and confusing the minds of the youth", or words to that effect.

amashinga
09-15-2009, 07:11 PM

Thanks

staring at avatar ....

still staring ...

Why are you pretending to be a woman. :eyebrows:

Nothing against transsexuals myself, but coming out on the internets seems rather odd.

If you're trying to lure young boys in to conversation on the pretext of some sort of sexual thrill. I see what you did there.

Same reason I play wimmens in MMO's. Stands to reason I am gonna see my avatar more than anyone else, so I might as well put something in that I find attractive, in exactly the same way that you did :whistling

tesco
09-15-2009, 07:40 PM
There's probably at least 2 other members with it as an avatar right now.

amashinga
09-16-2009, 06:19 AM
There's probably at least 2 other members with it as an avatar right now.

<waves arms in melodramatic fashion>
Well EXCUSE me Mr twenty thousand posts for not finding an avatar that was entirely unique. Just for that I am going to have to get a <channel boxxy> NEW avatar of bouncing body parts <scratches nutsack>

HONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, WHERE IS THE CAMERA

tman88
10-17-2009, 07:03 PM
concentration on the date might be hard
-t

kooltilldend
10-19-2009, 09:03 PM
this does not seem over the top
i see what you did there :lol: