PDA

View Full Version : Reasons Why Sez Is A Prick.

JPaul
10-20-2009, 10:06 PM
He just is. Fact.

I think that pretty much puts that one to bed.

megabyteme
10-20-2009, 10:12 PM
I think that pretty much puts that one to bed.

Speaking of to bed...:sleep1: :sleeping: :sleep:

Nice thread...;)

Edit- Please give it a rest.

pVmKGa2fA3o

Rart
10-20-2009, 10:49 PM
I have to agree with MBM (or was that idol's edit?) on this one. You can be as unwelcoming as you want in the lounge, but really, creating a new thread like this just brings you down to his level (or what you think his 'level' is, not taking a side here). Really unnecessary :dabs:

Albo Da Kid
10-20-2009, 10:53 PM
You can be as unwelcoming as you want in the lounge, but really, creating a new thread like this just brings you down to his level (or what you think his 'level' is, not taking a side here). Really unnecessary :dabs:
What you're basically saying is that JPaul is looking like a prick himself pretty much at this moment, right?

megabyteme
10-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Rart- I had trouble embedding the youtube video. It is working now. If Idol helped with that, it is appreciated.

All of my original text and smileys are intact.

But bottom line here is that this thread is pointless. From a friendship side, I will happily admit to being friends with sez (also Albo, Rart, and Idol), however; this thread can be judged on its own lack of "interestingness". Old news.

Biggles
10-20-2009, 11:11 PM
Yet still there are posts - while since I have seen that clip though. Can't imagine why it was banned.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2009, 11:17 PM
I will happily admit to being friends with sez (also Albo, Rart, and Idol)

I prefer the term "acquaintance" or more accurately "what the fuck was I thinking?"

JPaul
10-20-2009, 11:18 PM

I prefer the term "acquaintance" or more accurately "what the fuck was I thinking?"
Word.

megabyteme
10-20-2009, 11:23 PM

You cut me deep, Idol. You cut me real deep just now. :cry:

JPaul
10-20-2009, 11:25 PM

Forget that nonsense and rannygazoo. You're not a prick. That's the important thing.

megabyteme
10-20-2009, 11:31 PM

Forget that nonsense and rannygazoo. You're not a prick. That's the important thing.

:happy:

Thanks, JP. TBH, I am surprised that sez has such a bad rep down here. I have always gotten along with him (well, look at my join date), but I would not have imagined a group being so pissed at him. If I understand correctly, one or more of the Lounge members have disabled members of their family- which would definitely be cause to be long-term pissed. He did apologize though.

I am pretty certain that the message on "unacceptable humor" got through. Clearly.

ovisan
11-08-2009, 05:17 PM
who said cunts don't get along eh?

chalice
11-08-2009, 05:40 PM

Um...nobody.

JPaul
11-08-2009, 05:41 PM

I'd rather see cunts get along than see pricks get along.

However what you are into is a matter for you.

Not that it makes you a bad person.

j2k4
11-08-2009, 07:03 PM
I think it should be (re)stated that playing about in the lounge has historically been the equivalent of diving-for-depth; that is to say, the other side of the line may occasionally be visited without fear of finding the door locked when sanity re-asserts itself.

How many chances was you-know-who granted before he ran out the string.

Of course, I say this having no history at all with this Sez fellow.

Skweeky
11-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Kev, you are increasingly becoming less opaque; try harder ffs.

chalice
11-08-2009, 07:09 PM
I think it should be (re)stated that playing about in the lounge has historically been the equivalent of diving-for-depth; that is to say, the other side of the line may occasionally be visited without fear of finding the door locked when sanity re-asserts itself.

Kev, he posted an ephemeral thread containing vids of disabled kids for shits and giggles.

While there may be badger-holes for other misdemeanours, this one opened himself to a righteous pummelling.

j2k4
11-08-2009, 11:09 PM

Kev, he posted an ephemeral thread containing vids of disabled kids for shits and giggles.

While there may be badger-holes for other misdemeanours, this one opened himself to a righteous pummelling.

Righteous?

Sure, and we do it better here than anywhere else on the 'nets, but unendingly?

Until the mods see fit to banish him, you are entitled to hold, nurse and occasionally exercise your grudge...no, wait - that's what you're doing, isn't it.

So.

Skweeks, honey, I write only for you, you know that, don't you?

chalice
11-08-2009, 11:13 PM

Righteous?

Sure, and we do it better here than anywhere else on the 'nets, but unendingly?

Until the mods see fit to banish him, you are entitled to hold, nurse and occasionally exercise your grudge...no, wait - that's what you're doing, isn't it.

So.

Skweeks, honey, I write only for you, you know that, don't you?

Everything only ends once, Kevin.

Everything else is just progress.

j2k4
11-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Yes, I see that now.

chalice
11-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Yes, I see that now.

See, now that Sonja has schmucked you of your whistling smilie, I just can't tell if you're sincere or not.

I'm wavering towards the latter.

By all means, defend this twat.

He clearly needs a purple acrobat to umbrella him.

j2k4
11-09-2009, 02:45 AM
/notwhistlingsmilie

kooltilldend
11-09-2009, 07:52 AM
well technically I am a solid candidate for the sez "bashing party" but I dunno him well enough to feel that way...that said, the yt vids that he posted are just absurd and ridiculous so he should (and is rightly) get some flake for that

he has apologized though....

Barbarossa
11-09-2009, 11:17 AM

You're joking aren't you :blink:

Skweeky
11-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Or am I? :naughty:

j2k4
11-09-2009, 08:54 PM
/notwhistlingsmilie ?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?