PDA

View Full Version : Pearljam + Chriss Cornell

Totti
10-26-2009, 09:45 AM
I would have written Temple reunion bu they only performed one number Hunger Strike of course i hope they do more performances like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLo5miR0dJY

how do I embed the post????

mr. nails
10-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Temple of the Dog was GREAT!

aBi0vMVHvHM

AJBwhXSNwzA

edit*

quote my post to see how i embedded.

Speedo
10-26-2009, 08:43 PM
Temple reunion would not have been a problem with us early 90's kids :)

Seatle in the 90's was like SF in the 60's. Good times :)

Skiz
10-26-2009, 08:46 PM
I'd love to see 'em make a comeback.

Thanks for the memories. I'm now listening to this album start to finish before I leave for work. :happy:

mr. nails
10-26-2009, 09:04 PM
I'm now listening to this album start to finish before I leave for work. :happy:

gj! great album! i'll partake in this exercise as well. :p

Totti
10-26-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm now listening to this album start to finish before I leave for work. :happy:

gj! great album! i'll partake in this exercise as well. :p

Glad to see people still listen to good music I saw Chris Live last July in Tel Aviv and he was amazing, his vocals where still great and the show was just great plus i was front row the whole show :)

5JPtrrVBXik

Skiz
10-26-2009, 09:29 PM
I've never seen Cornell's solo act but I never liked that album.

I did however finally see Pearl Jam just a couple of weeks ago at ACL Festival. :01:

I'd been waiting 18+ years to see them.

Totti
10-27-2009, 12:05 AM

I did however finally see Pearl Jam just a couple of weeks ago at ACL Festival. :01:

I envy you! I doubt they would ever come to Israel.....(anyone know what eddies political stand on the Israeli Palestinian conflict?)

Speedo
10-27-2009, 05:07 AM

I envy you! I doubt they would ever come to Israel.....(anyone know what eddies political stand on the Israeli Palestinian conflict?)

Well, he seems to be reasonable and liberal, so I guess he will never go. Neighter will I, unless to to some humanitarian work for the palestines.

brotherdoobie
10-28-2009, 12:41 AM

I've seen them several times over the years. They rawk sawks live! What did you think, Skizo?

-brotherdoobie :01:

Skiz
10-28-2009, 02:44 AM
It was stellar. They didn't play a couple of songs I wanted to hear but whatev... They closed out a 3-day concert I was attending with a ferocious 2 hour set. To say my sawks were rawked would be putting it mildly. I wouldn't even consider myself a huge Pearl Jam fan, though like I said, I've been waiting to see them for nearly 2 decades so it was a treat.

brotherdoobie
10-30-2009, 02:16 AM
Good times, eh. It must have been awesome living in Austin, and being such a huge fan of music. The coolest city in Texas, imo.

-doobs

oldy
10-30-2009, 03:42 AM
Reunion sounds like a good idea, because their new albums are not so interesting...

brotherdoobie
11-02-2009, 06:08 AM
Reunion sounds like a good idea, because their new albums are not so interesting...

Fuck too.

-doobs

Totti
11-02-2009, 10:13 AM

their new album is pretty good actually I like "Just Breathe" very much

inthistwilight
11-04-2009, 12:37 AM
I just wonder what Chris Cornell was thinking with his new album. I enjoyed his first one and tolerated the second...but the third...*shudders*