PDA

View Full Version : What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings] Part 1

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]

Benja
01-13-2008, 05:26 PM
czone should go up :)
yes for sure:
TL
1)lots of users, no invite system
CZONE
1)30K users, invites are very very very rare

PRINCE
01-13-2008, 05:35 PM
i agree about TL
must go up
invite system off

The Gladiator
01-13-2008, 05:44 PM
A lot of users have accs there.... :yup:
yes.But if there wasnt alot of users iy should be lv 10 cuz there are no invite system :) I think lv 5/6 is good for TL

Agree, but the truth is that they have a lot of users and this means a lot of accs to trade. And put TL at the same level of BitMeTV it's not fair... I've trade my TL acc with 2Tb buffer for a BitMeTV invite :pinch::P

fOrUmAs
01-13-2008, 05:51 PM
well im not that sure abouth czone,but im very sure that TL should/must go up:)

I dont think that lvl list is on how many acc sites have,its how hard is to get invite on certain tracker:yup:

:D

The Gladiator
01-13-2008, 05:55 PM

I dont think that lvl list is on how many acc sites have,its how hard is to get invite on certain tracker:yup:

"This topic is classifying sites from level 1 to 10 based on their rarity"

Rarity means what for you? :P

angryghost
01-13-2008, 05:55 PM
hmmm then im surprised filelist.org is at lvl 2... they do have LOTS of accs there but in my knowledge they have been closed signups for a long time and have no invite system

zizo85
01-13-2008, 06:03 PM
hmmm then im surprised filelist.org is at lvl 2... they do have LOTS of accs there but in my knowledge they have been closed signups for a long time and have no invite system
i dont agree with u
FL open from time to time but TL will not open and no invites there
so i think it deserve lvl5 for now.....and if the invites open for long time it deserve very high lvl

LivingInSouthPark
01-13-2008, 06:34 PM

"This topic is classifying sites from level 1 to 10 based on their rarity"

Rarity means what for you? :P

Yeah alot of users there and thats why it cant be lv 10,.... lv5/6 is good for TL

fOrUmAs
01-13-2008, 06:40 PM
i dont agree with u
FL open from time to time

last time when FL was open was 4 months ago:)

so its not from time to time.

FL was moved on lvl 3 few weeks aho but i dont no why WTAW lower again:huh:

@The Gladiator

Rarity could mean anything from torrent,packs,invites:P....:D

if we see what sites are at on lvl 5 then u must agree that TL should be lvl 5 for now;)

inFormal
01-13-2008, 06:46 PM
lol czone lvl 4... sweet...
although i would agree... because of the nice content... ro subbed... and ro made
and with the sign up closed untill God knows when...

will give one away today... hopefully... if i get my SCT wish

KFlint
01-13-2008, 06:49 PM

don't you remember level 2 and 3 were merge together into level 2 last week?

fOrUmAs
01-13-2008, 06:53 PM

don't you remember level 2 and 3 were merge together into level 2 last week?

yes u are correct:),but that also dosent mean that FL dont deserve to be lvl 3 now...its easier to get on Whatcd or SCC and few more that are lvl 3 now than on FL which is lvl 2:happy:

The Gladiator
01-13-2008, 06:56 PM
i dont agree with u
FL open from time to time

@The Gladiator

if we see what sites are at on lvl 5 then u must agree that TL should be lvl 5 for now;)

Look, would you trade an SCT acc for a TL acc? Would you trade a BitMeTV acc for a TL acc? I don't think so, so i don't think that WTAW will change the levels on this way... But we will see :)

LivingInSouthPark
01-13-2008, 07:02 PM

@The Gladiator

Look, would you trade an SCT acc for a TL acc? Would you trade a BitMeTV acc for a TL acc? I don't think so, so i don't think that WTAW will change the levels on this way... But we will see :)
And would you trade bitmetv acc for PT or elektronic acc ?

WTAW
01-13-2008, 07:07 PM

why not? :huh:

for TL, you gotta consider the amount of existing TL account

sure there are rules forbidding to trade it in FST, however, someone who wants to will find a way to achieve his goal is little time

i'm still not sure it should move up, even though invites are disabled, that's not the only factor to consider

Benja
01-13-2008, 07:09 PM

why not? :huh:

for TL, you gotta consider the amount of existing TL account

sure there are rules forbidding to trade it in FST, however, someone who wants to will find a way to achieve his goal is little time

i'm still not sure it should move up, even though invites are disabled, that's not the only factor to consider
what you think about Czone?

fOrUmAs
01-13-2008, 07:09 PM

sorry on that question i cant give u correct answer because i never trade:)

also this comparation betwen ScT,TL,BitMeTV is useless

(but if i really needed TL,Bitmetv or anyother site than i woudnt look on what lvl is certain site:yup:)

also dont forget

THIS LIST SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LITERALLY :happy:

The Gladiator
01-13-2008, 07:27 PM

For PT i don't think so, but for electronik, yes.

@ Forumas

"THIS LIST SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LITERALLY"

I agree with that, but belive me i'am a trader and i will never trade a level 5 invite/acc for a TL acc.

PRINCE
01-13-2008, 07:47 PM
i see words
trade
we here to show what tracker rare and what isnt not trade somthing
tl i think must go up
that my opinion

The Gladiator
01-13-2008, 07:52 PM
I don't care if TL go up a level or not i only put my opinion here now WTAW do whatever he wants.

Vitality
01-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Well I think....TL is good at its level ....
SCT and bitmetv should go up levels ...If TL goes up.....Since they are rarer than TL......if ranking is based on Rarity only

LivingInSouthPark
01-13-2008, 08:40 PM
nvm

The Gladiator
01-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Well I think....TL is good at its level ....
SCT and bitmetv should go up levels ...If TL goes up.....Since they are rarer than TL......if ranking is based on Rarity only

:yup:

deathking81
01-14-2008, 12:09 AM
iTS should go up, still ScT invites are offered for it.
BMTV should go up, loads of demand not many invites.
ScT stay the same, less demand, more invites.

Cruel
01-14-2008, 12:12 AM
Anyone knows about invites to E, are they open for members to request or completly closed?

deathking81
01-14-2008, 12:17 AM

WTAW
01-14-2008, 02:48 AM
hey guys,

do you think electronik should be lower one level?

i saw 10 invites given away since yesterday

i'm not aware of the exact invite system

thx for the help as usual :)

ranran1234
01-14-2008, 06:17 AM
hey guys,

i dont think so there no invite for long time (you cant buy or get anymore) and only who still left invites since they closed only they got..

patto75
01-14-2008, 08:27 AM
Anyone knows about invites to E, are they open for members to request or completly closed?

Yeah what's up with that I have been reading through this thread for a few weeks....

zizo85
01-14-2008, 09:25 AM
hey guys,

agree with that
there are a lot of invites here...so it should go down

Vitality
01-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Agree with you for ITS and Bitmetv.....
some r offering SCT for ITS.......but
demand for SCT less.....Post a SCT giveaway and you will see...the demand....:D
I think...SCT is definitely level 6 atleast...

Benja
01-14-2008, 11:47 AM
hey guys,

*agree*
i saw few people giving invites last time

fOrUmAs
01-14-2008, 12:07 PM
hey guys,

of course:)

also dont forget iTS should go on lvl 3 or 2 because of many invites that have been given:yup:

Vitality
01-14-2008, 12:17 PM
@ Forumas.....The demand for ITS is much more...The FTN threads have been replaced by ITS...... :)...And the tracker is new ...the invites had to be given to new users.......to full the 6000 places they have...it doesn't mean that its should be lowered in levels.....

edeinho
01-14-2008, 02:08 PM
@ Forumas.....The demand for ITS is much more...The FTN threads have been replaced by ITS...... :)...And the tracker is new ...the invites had to be given to new users.......to full the 6000 places they have...it doesn't mean that its should be lowered in levels.....

But if they need to fill in the empty places it means they handle 1000 or more invites to users?!
Have you ever see this amount of invite on ftn?:noes:

supper
01-14-2008, 02:09 PM
hey guys,

i dont agree with u wtaw thread depend on how the invite system is going and

electronik invite system so clear about that no invites given from along time now so giveaway is mean nothing here

KFlint
01-14-2008, 02:45 PM
hey guys,

electronik invite system so clear about that no invites given from along time now so giveaway is mean nothing here

so you are saying that a member (not a sysop) who gave away 7 invites yesterday (yes 7 invites!) means nothing??? :huh:

sounds pretty senseless to me

Tristan
01-14-2008, 02:47 PM
invites to elektronik were given from staff I think, giveaway thread have 1,893 views, so demand is high ;) There aren't invites since half year :> 10 invites aren't a reason to drop elektronik. Ppl on FST give away more FTN invites than elektornik invites ;/
Ppl are looking for iTS bc they think, that it's good tracker, but it's NOT. It's good community, not tracker ... It's good tracker for Czech and Slovak, Every torrent have 1-2 seeders and no so good speeds. Only one good thing there is no ratio system and it's all truth.

supper
01-14-2008, 02:49 PM

so you are saying that a member (not a sysop) who gave away 7 invites yesterday (yes 7 invites!) means nothing??? :huh:

sounds pretty senseless to meis the invites system in electronik still the same ( no invites given only old invites ) then 7 invites not the big deal to move its down one level coz some one gived away 7 invites

but if the invites system got changed then plz any one post it here to let us know

if we say 1000 ppl need electronik and only 7 or 30 got invites is this mean electronik become easy to get to move it down? i dont think so

only invite system and demand can say if this tracker can go down or not

WTAW
01-14-2008, 02:56 PM
invites to elektronik were given from staff I think, giveaway thread have 1,893 views, so demand is high ;) There aren't invites since half year :> 10 invites aren't a reason to drop elektronik. Ppl on FST give away more FTN invites than elektornik invites ;/
Ppl are looking for iTS bc they think, that it's good tracker, but it's NOT. It's good community, not tracker ... It's good tracker for Czech and Slovak, Every torrent have 1-2 seeders and no so good speeds. Only one good thing there is no ratio system and it's all truth.

The 7 invites give away from one member is quite different than FTN giveaway however, where only have one invite at a time can be given

sounds pretty senseless to meis the invites system in electronik still the same ( no invites given only old invites ) then 7 invites not the big deal to move its down one level coz some one gived away 7 invites

but if the invites system got changed then plz any one post it here to let us know

sounds reasonable, anyone can bring some details on actual electronik invite system?

deathking81
01-14-2008, 05:34 PM
The 7 invites give away from one member is quite different than FTN giveaway however, where only have one invite at a time can be given

sounds reasonable, anyone can bring some details on actual electronik invite system?
elektronik has no more new invites, only old users have them from 5000 points - 1 invite. seeding a torrent for 1 hr gives 0.5 points. i think elektronik should stay the same.

G1adiator
01-14-2008, 05:39 PM
yes Electonik is the best and is har to make ratio
i think the Electronic go up
the same TranceTraffic
and Czone no invites and go up
and Iplay no invites and no trade invites on the trackers invites accepted
My opinion is: all this tracker GO UP

PRINCE
01-14-2008, 05:44 PM
yes Electonik is the best and is har to make ratio
i think the Electronic go up
the same TranceTraffic
and Czone no invites and go up
and Iplay no invites and no trade invites on the trackers invites accepted
My opinion is: all this tracker GO UP

man what about we make all site go up:blink:
you say that bec you have all this sites
electronic good in this place or may be go down
czone (open sign up from 1or 1.5 month)
iplay (gave all users many invites in xmas)
i love this sites but
we search who Deserves go up and who go down
GL

G1adiator
01-14-2008, 06:22 PM
i love this sites but
GL[/QUOTE]

hey man the electronik ist the best tracker house
czone is 0day and not give invites 3 monts and now NO INVITES
iPlay gives invites only the new year to all users
i don't deserve GO UP and don't have all sites
read the faq to all this sites and you know

piku20045
01-14-2008, 06:24 PM
i think i play should go up because its diff to get a invite there

LivingInSouthPark
01-14-2008, 07:09 PM
i think i play should go up because its diff to get a invite there
or because you want to trade :ermm:
They gave invites to all users in xmas it shoudn't go up :)

asoto
01-14-2008, 07:36 PM
I think that SuperTorrents must go Up to level 3 .And at least Rating [8] not [7] :/

TCD004
01-14-2008, 08:36 PM
:lol: You made me laugh Tristan or Eoghan :w00t: So why you had already 2 accounts on iTS ? :-D And yesterday you came back to beg for a new one or reenable your old one. I am so happy, that I said no way, because I hate so much hypocrites like you. And one more thing. I hope that iTS will go back to level 1 and no one will ask for it...

PRINCE
01-14-2008, 08:50 PM
i love this sites but
GL

hey man the electronik ist the best tracker house
czone is 0day and not give invites 3 monts and now NO INVITES
iPlay gives invites only the new year to all users
i don't deserve GO UP and don't have all sites
read the faq to all this sites and you know[/quote]
i know that mate
electronik best site about this music
But we see alot members here gave invites free alot
+ i say may be stay in this level (6 in past) (5 now)
and about iplay (staff gave members invites alot)
i know it rare but not same the past
about czone (may be agree about up level)
GL

fatcat69
01-14-2008, 09:32 PM
:lol: You made me laugh Tristan or Eoghan :w00t: So why you had already 2 accounts on iTS ? :-D And yesterday you came back to beg for a new one or reenable your old one. I am so happy, that I said no way, because I hate so much hypocrites like you. And one more thing. I hope that iTS will go back to level 1 and no one will ask for it...

:lol::lol:

And Idk what you are talking about bad speeds, I have gotten 4mb/s off any of those 1-2 seeder torrents.:happy: You cant really talk if you arent a member there

but ya make it level 1. or even level 0 it definitely needs to be level 0.

predateur
01-14-2008, 09:37 PM
exi** go down -opening invites-
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-e-opening-invites-268891

Tristan
01-14-2008, 09:50 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/laugh.gif You made me laugh Tristan or Eoghan http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/w00t.gif So why you had already 2 accounts on iTS ? :-D And yesterday you came back to beg for a new one or reenable your old one. I am so happy, that I said no way, because I hate so much hypocrites like you. And one more thing. I hope that iTS will go back to level 1 and no one will ask for it...I just say what I saw, I saw 600ppl who don't download nothing bc content on this site is ... ups what content? ^^ ;] 100 leechers that's tell everything, oh just see at most leeched torrents:
http://www.mfoto.pl/uploads/1863/its-leech_fa5a7.jpg.
And I know I do bad, bc I had iTS userbar here, I got banned, I was invited 2nd time and it was dupe? ok, if you say that, it's ok, I just say what I think (and you should ban my IP at the first time) but as I say it's ok ;P. Lvl in this ranking don't tell us nothing, it's only info for traders.

I hope that iTS will go back to level 1 and no one will ask for it...I hope too, it's good for every torrent site.
Cheers my Slovakian friend ;)
PS. iTS is really nice community, you didn't ban me from IRC hehe and you tell me a reason why I got ban, I like you all guys ;P I don't like only this guy who have nick baginning at R :P He kicked me, when I was waiting all day for answer on support channel ;) And I was Waiting for u Torrentador If you want to tell me something more, PM me, don't spam this beatiful thread.

edeinho
01-14-2008, 09:56 PM
nice one Tristan:)

fOrUmAs
01-14-2008, 10:01 PM
I just say what I saw, I saw 600ppl who don't download nothing bc content on this site is ... ups what content? ^^ ;] 100 leechers that's tell everything, oh just see at most leeched torrents:

i must say they have great pre-time:D

deathking81
01-14-2008, 10:51 PM
exi** go down -opening invites-
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-e-opening-invites-268891
ya invites are opening tomorrow, hope to catch one ;)

fatcat69
01-15-2008, 12:06 AM
I just say what I saw, I saw 600ppl who don't download nothing bc content on this site is ... ups what content? ^^ ;] 100 leechers that's tell everything, oh just see at most leeched torrents:

i must say they have great pre-time:D

If you know a cz site that has faster pre-times, let all of us know. :lol:

Thats the cz part of the site anyway, if you wonder over to the english, youll see the pretimes beat FTN most of the time....:happy:

ScT:
American Gangster:
Uploaded 3 mins, 49 secs after pre.
The Nines:
Uploaded 1 min, 19 secs after pre.

iTS
American Gangster:
Uploaded 26 minutes and 30 seconds after pre.
The Nines
Uploaded 28 minutes and 30 seconds after pre.

FTN:
American Gangster:
Uploaded 28m, 35s after pre.
The Nines
Uploaded 42m after pre.

So not too bad, but not the best. It isnt like FTN and it isnt like ScT and it isnt like ScL and its not like FSC. It is its own little community. It has a very active request section and is scene only, so you will see some movies that have 7 years after pre...but it is because someone is meeting a request or just wants to help out. Most members there upload, not download at this time because most of us are trying to help the tracker get better and faster. I dont appreciate it when someone posts negative comments about the site when they dont have access to proper information or skew information to make it work to support their opinion. I only posted the above to set the record straight.

briand5379
01-15-2008, 01:06 AM
I think iTS should go back to a level 2 it's been overblown as the next FTN mini me. Invites can be requested and I'm pretty sure there's no limit unless it gets excessive in addition to that all users have access to invites through the point system. Interesting point there made by Tristan that a Slovakian tracker with most snatches being for Czech/Slovak content. What's up with that. Oh yeah that's right it's a Slovakian tracker.

supper
01-15-2008, 01:09 AM
i agree iTS should be down its too early to judge on it level 4 have pretty old trackers like iplay and others we should wait untell we add it to level 4

but hey thats dose not mean its not good.... to be honest its relly promising tracker like scl

mrnobody
01-15-2008, 02:23 AM
the older WIAW thread made a lil sense but this one is a joke LOL!

KFlint
01-15-2008, 02:26 AM

hunting the 5th star...let me guess, your goal being the first to get 2500 posts of pure sh*t? that would be THE joke ain't it

fatcat69
01-15-2008, 02:40 AM

hunting the 5th star...let me guess, your goal being the first to get 2500 posts of pure sh*t? that would be THE joke ain't it

Oh the irony...:lol:

http://www.policeone.com/policeone/data/SO-Segway-article_Page_1.jpg

Something Else
01-15-2008, 07:35 PM
iTS shouldn't be on the list at all. It's easy to get in if you are a good guy. But not if you aren't. So it's impossible to gauge on your level system. If a n00b asks for it and seems like a good user they tend to get in. However if a trader asks he doesn't. So it's just a selective kind of open signup. Level1 for decent folk who follow rules. If the levels are skewed to the supply and demand of traders then that would explain it being where it is.
So which one is it WIAW. :huh:

WTAW
01-15-2008, 08:21 PM
levels are established taking into consideration the difficulty to join a tracker by trading as well as getting it for free

many members have got "no" as a response from staff when asking to join iTS.
iTS fellas are closely looking at the background of requesting members, so it's not like ask and receive right away for anyone asking, which would be then a level 2 (not level 1, which means open sign-up)

getting iTS by trading looks kinda impossible right now, we are aware of it, but who knows ;)

supply is for sure lower than demand for traders right now because they clearly aren't welcome there and this explains the level 4 for the moment

unfortunatly for non-traders, every single tracker on the net has a value associated in the mind of some people, mainly traders, and this list is trying to reflect that

but please don't shoot me, i'm just the poor old maintainer, not even a trader :lol:

it is more clear to you why it's in the list? :unsure:

LivingInSouthPark
01-15-2008, 08:34 PM
WTAW what about the flower ? :) it is really hard to get an invite there :)

predateur
01-15-2008, 09:11 PM
can you please make us new iTS review :) the existant one is not good , the gay hide many other thing then names and tracker site, like seeder/leecher on torrents, how promotions work (the guy hide how much GB but he keep the 4 week i LOL) and how many registred users , max users....

fOrUmAs
01-15-2008, 09:38 PM

true,if iTS is hard to get invite,then scl flower is impossible to get.u should lower iTS where is Scl or scl should be lvl 4 tracker for sure

monk3y
01-15-2008, 09:42 PM

clover not flower :shifty:

WTAW
01-15-2008, 09:48 PM
make sense, scl moved to level 4

filelist to level 3 also

edeinho
01-15-2008, 10:08 PM

filelist to level 3 also

what about scl review? it seems to me a little bit empty;)
Please someone make a new one!

fOrUmAs
01-15-2008, 10:09 PM

filelist to level 3 also

finaly some good moves from WTAW:)

@edeinho (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/edeinho-172609)

I could make review for scl but i think last person who have made review for scl flower have got disabled privl..

edeinho
01-15-2008, 10:18 PM

filelist to level 3 also

finaly some good moves from WTAW:)

@edeinho (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/edeinho-172609)

I could make review for scl but i think last person who have made review for scl flower have got disabled privl..

really? is it so secret?:O Sorry i don't know!

predateur
01-15-2008, 10:21 PM
the scl you are talking about it , the flower right ? or the .ro one ?

fOrUmAs
01-15-2008, 10:24 PM
the scl you are talking about it , the flower right ? or the .ro one ?

the flower one of course:D

@edeinho (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/edeinho-172609)

well its not that secret lol

but if i remember good there was some fight becuase of scl pics been posted here as review,but if i mistake sorry then to all...and if someone allowe me here to made review for scl flower(will hide everything important) then i will do..but until that will not

Something Else
01-15-2008, 10:46 PM
please don't shoot me, i'm just the poor old maintainer
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5454/gunshotjh6.gif (http://imageshack.us)

KFlint
01-15-2008, 11:15 PM
hahaha nice smily

Charles Lindbergh
01-15-2008, 11:41 PM

Hi WTAW !!!

Nice action you made, it was time for that :D

Regards !!!

PRINCE
01-16-2008, 12:10 AM

Hi WTAW !!!

Nice action you made, it was time for that :D

Regards !!!
i think scl
Deserves to go level 4 like its
nice Touch wtaw:)

qordnd
01-16-2008, 01:33 AM
scl is flower!

deathking81
01-16-2008, 01:33 AM
its needs to go up. . . higher demand than ScL and harder to get into, ScT are offers for it.

fatcat69
01-16-2008, 03:52 AM
well ever since ScT gave out a boat load of invites... I have seen some go for bitme and bit-hdtv lol

zizo85
01-16-2008, 09:40 AM
Elektronik[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2253265/postcount6519) should go down there are alot of invites there and alot of giveaways
so it should go lvl4

LivingInSouthPark
01-16-2008, 10:58 AM
opps :S

LivingInSouthPark
01-16-2008, 11:00 AM
ScL is finally in the right place....
and Elektronik shoudl really go down :)

iddqdidkfa
01-16-2008, 11:01 AM
TT up

dcycos
01-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Good Job! Nice forum :)

rhoo
01-16-2008, 12:12 PM
VIPMusic in lvl 2 -> :cry: R.I.P :cry:
should be removed?

briand5379
01-16-2008, 01:24 PM
I disagree neither iTS nor ScL are that difficult to acquire compared to some of their peers. They should both be level 2 with a rating of 5 as neither of them have alot of torrents. ScL is also not a flower it's a clover and a 4 leaf one at that.

Tristan
01-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Elektronik[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2253265/postcount6519) should go down there are alot of invites there and alot of giveaways
so it should go lvl4
show me "alot of giveaways and alot of invites" I don't see invitations since half year and 1 big giveaway from staff last week. I see only alot of REQs

fOrUmAs
01-16-2008, 02:28 PM
Elektronik[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2253265/postcount6519) should go down there are alot of invites there and alot of giveaways
so it should go lvl4show me "alot of giveaways and alot of invites" I don't see invitations since half year and 1 big giveaway from staff last week. I see only alot of REQs

but there was lots of acc tradeing:yup:

Tristan
01-16-2008, 02:31 PM
but there was lots of acc tradeinghttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/yes.gif
so SCT should be at lvl 1 then ...

SCL deserve to more than [6], 1/4 of torrents there are really nice packs :)

fOrUmAs
01-16-2008, 02:42 PM

scl dont deserve [6] or even more, they missing many torrent from all categories like,ps2 games,360 games,wii games,movies HD and few more..

and if something is leeching from site that is packs,other categories are empty without leechers:dabs:

LivingInSouthPark
01-16-2008, 02:46 PM
but there was lots of acc tradeinghttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/yes.gifso SCT should be at lvl 1 then ...

The pack are really amazing but the pre times :noes:

0Ri0N
01-16-2008, 03:59 PM
FSC request invite system is closed for the time being! 9, 9(-) or 8(+)?

Vitality
01-16-2008, 04:38 PM

the invite has been closed.....may be level 9..now....

WTAW
01-16-2008, 06:44 PM

thx for spotting that, just been move to level 9, we'll see for how long this will be going on now

PRINCE
01-16-2008, 06:47 PM

thx for spotting that, just been move to level 9, we'll see for how long this will be going on now
now ftn alone in level 8 ( home alone):P
ok
what about pt???
i think
Deserves go up
no invites for along time so hard to get it

Mano_Man
01-16-2008, 06:55 PM
what about TT invite system is closed at TT

LivingInSouthPark
01-16-2008, 08:40 PM
ok
what about pt???
i think
Deserves go up
but alot of acc there ... :)

Shultziboy
01-16-2008, 09:13 PM
FSC Invites closed at this time .
level 9 i guess

predateur
01-16-2008, 09:23 PM
ok
what about pt???
i think
Deserves go up

PT is down all the time , why it should go up ?

monk3y
01-16-2008, 10:13 PM
ok
what about pt???
i think
Deserves go up

yea it's down most of the time, and the demand is very very low
no reason for a higher level for this site.

trikster
01-16-2008, 10:49 PM
In that case, maybe it's the rarest tracker there is....even members can't get in :lol::lol:

fatcat69
01-16-2008, 11:41 PM
The [6] for iTS and ScL should go up to either 8 or 9, both sites have very good uploader teams now that are getting stuff faster then most other sites, only sites that I have seen that always have faster pretimes is ScT and sometimes SCC

level should stay where it is though.

kyrcer
01-17-2008, 12:05 AM
The [6] for iTS and ScL should go up to either 8 or 9, both sites have very good uploader teams now that are getting stuff faster then most other sites, only sites that I have seen that always have faster pretimes is ScT and sometimes SCC

I think the same as fatcat. :)

monk3y
01-17-2008, 12:06 AM

I think the same as fatcat. :)

i'm with you guys :D muahahah

fOrUmAs
01-17-2008, 01:03 AM

i dont agree of course,at least not for scl:)

i havent see much changes at pretime and that is not true for scl that he get stuff very fast,lol if 10 torrent at day are uploaded that is great,also many categories on Scl dont have much stuff except of course Packs and movies xvid and apps but other are alomst empty with 3 or 4 torrent..so that is why i think he should be at [6] or 5..if situacion get better and if they start to upload many more in different categories per day and maybe they can have 8 or 9 but not today:)

Charles Lindbergh
01-17-2008, 01:25 AM
Hi people !!!

I think that [8] is reality currently for SCL. They have awsome packs and most of "popular" stuff. they also need to go upper since I dont see that anyone have a spare inv or something... It' realy hard now to get in...

SCL has a great future and I'm loving it :)

Regards !!!

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 03:09 AM

i dont agree of course,at least not for scl:)

i havent see much changes at pretime and that is not true for scl that he get stuff very fast,lol if 10 torrent at day are uploaded that is great,also many categories on Scl dont have much stuff except of course Packs and movies xvid and apps but other are alomst empty with 3 or 4 torrent..so that is why i think he should be at [6] or 5..if situacion get better and if they start to upload many more in different categories per day and maybe they can have 8 or 9 but not today:)

If you are a member, I think maybe you should click browse and look at the pretimes again...and compare them to FTN/FSC/RevTT/TL...they beat them hands down for nearly everything, so either ScL and iTS go up in brackets or those go down...you tell me.:lol:

Both sites have grown very well in the past month and have a lot of new uploaders.... pretimes are skyrocketing as well as overall speeds and content as they have multiple uploaders per torrent. So if you are beating sites with that are [8] ...then either they come down or ScL/iTS go up. Alot of the dvdrip times have been under 14 minutes and most tvrips are within 8 minutes of pre...so I think that is atleast an [7] if not a [8]

grimms
01-17-2008, 04:52 AM

+1

qordnd
01-17-2008, 06:20 AM
Flower , ITS go to LEV.8

ranran1234
01-17-2008, 07:22 AM
Flower , ITS go to LEV.8
wtf why lvl 8?!
they obviusly not lvl 8..:frusty:

fatcat69
01-17-2008, 07:55 AM
Flower , ITS go to LEV.8
wtf why lvl 8?!

I think he means [8] not level as that is what we are discussing.

Also, due to trading concerns, iTS is closing invites (anyone who has an invite will keep it, but those who dont will not be given new ones). Accounts will only be made per recommendation of trusted members of the site. I think ScL is leaning towards the same thing as they just made their invites more strict as well.

There should be a special designation for trackers that are closed, that way people wont request for invites or scammers wont pretend to trade invites to them when there are no invites...this goes for BCG, FL, FSC and others.

Edit: FSC was already moved up due to its closed invites...sorry.

PRINCE
01-17-2008, 11:33 AM

yea it's down most of the time, and the demand is very very low
no reason for a higher level for this site.
may be agree about down all the time
but about not demand
that wrong
this site most wanted
check all thread req this site
GL:)

Charles Lindbergh
01-17-2008, 12:37 PM
SCL Packs : 27 until now

Must be edited. Until now ; 149 great SCL packs :)

Regards !!!

Snaidis
01-17-2008, 02:42 PM
wtf why lvl 8?!

Also, due to trading concerns, iTS is closing invites (anyone who has an invite will keep it, but those who dont will not be given new ones). Accounts will only be made per recommendation of trusted members of the site. I think ScL is leaning towards the same thing as they just made their invites more strict as well.

There should be a special designation for trackers that are closed, that way people wont request for invites or scammers wont pretend to trade invites to them when there are no invites...this goes for BCG, FL, FSC and others.

I'm glad to hear the news we already discussed previously. This new method will prevent iTS from scammers, cheaters, traders or whoever ,who can destroy iTS community.

Cruel
01-17-2008, 05:06 PM

I'm glad to hear the news we already discussed previously. This new method will prevent iTS from scammers, cheaters, traders or whoever ,who can destroy iTS community.

As a trackers the lack of leechers can destroy it, but community as a forum might be safe.

asoto
01-17-2008, 07:11 PM
RevTT up to level 3 the signups are closed now.

Benja
01-17-2008, 07:34 PM
RevTT up to level 3 the signups are closed now.
yea i agree, no signups right now.

FileZ
01-17-2008, 08:03 PM
why theplace is lvl 3 ?
i think it hard to get it
i dont see it in any giveaway for along time

Snaidis
01-17-2008, 08:23 PM
why theplace is lvl 3 ?
That's because there are no invites given to the regular users. Only staff and elite I think. But it's easy to obtain by filling user application.

Torn
01-19-2008, 03:18 AM
why theplace is lvl 3 ?

It may be difficult but no one really requests the invite.

This ranking system is more of a supply and demand chain.

23s23
01-19-2008, 05:18 AM
why theplace is lvl 3 ?
That's because there are no invites given to the regular users. Only staff and elite I think. But it's easy to obtain by filling user application.

yes :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ranran1234
01-19-2008, 09:03 AM
THEPLACE is good at lvl 3..

LivingInSouthPark
01-19-2008, 10:33 AM
Hmmmm strange.... why there is tracker lv 2 which should be 7/8 ? :)

Benja
01-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Hmmmm strange.... why there is tracker lv 2 which should be 7/8 ? :)
and you're talking about...?
Revtt?