PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] SCC Invitation

central101
06-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Hello ladies and gents, I am looking for an invitation to the SCC.

About me: I started torrenting back when oink.me.uk was alive. I used that site religiously till it was shut down. After oink was shutdown I stopped using torrents and starting seeking out website that posted links to rapidshare and other similar services. Those file shareing website were working great because I was able to max out my connection when downloading files. The only downside was that I couldn’t find everything I wanted. I started using torrents again after a friend of mine invited me to a private tracker.

I want to get and invite for the SCC because of their quick pre-times and their fast download speeds. I have posted two ratio proofs below as well as a speed test from my seedbox. If anyone needs more information feel free to ask.

Ratio Proofs:
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9964/94187804.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9531/49161552.jpg

Speed Test:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/835502601.png

anon
06-03-2010, 06:09 PM
I want to get and invite for the SCC because of their quick pre-times

:pinch:

and their fast download speeds.

Can't you max out your download on TL?

IdolEyes787
06-03-2010, 06:21 PM
I want to get and invite for the SCC because of their quick pre-times and their fast download speeds. I have posted two ratio proofs below as well as a speed test from my seedbox. If anyone needs more information feel free to ask.

Why are pretimes important to you and since you still presumably have to transfer anything to your home connection and are limited to whatever it maxes out at why is download speed so important to you as well ?
Also I see you are on both TL and IPT ( as well as TV and BTN) so what do you expect out out SCC( except more inherent trouble trying to maintain a ratio since you aren't talking niche here ) that you aren't going to find at those places?

Finally, nice seedbox btw, you've barely scratched the surface of those other places so why the need so soon for something else?

central101
06-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Can't you max out your download on TL?
No I can’t seem to get the maximum download speeds at torrent leech. I've only ever gotten to 3mbps which is really isn’t taking advantage of the high-speed connection. Most of the time it goes at around 1meg.

Why are pretimes important to you and since you still presumably have to transfer anything to your home connection and are limited to whatever it maxes out at why is download speed so important to you as well ?
Also I see you are on both TL and IPT ( as well as TV and BTN) so what do you expect out out SCC( except more inherent trouble trying to maintain a ratio since you aren't talking niche here ) that you aren't going to find at those places?

Pre times are important to me because I download files and re-upload them to other file sharing websites. I don’t transfer files to my home PC. I mainly download television shows and movies and provide links to third-party websites for users to download files directly from file sharing servers. I really haven’t had much chance to build up my ratios seeing as there aren’t many tv-shows airing right now. BTN is good however files are released elsewhere way before they appear on BTN so I really don’t have any use for that tracker.

I want something soon so I can test it out and see if it will help me do things more quickly. SCC has allot of seedbox users so I've heard that you are able to max out your connection every time which would be great.

IdolEyes787
06-03-2010, 07:06 PM
So what you are saying is that you don't really want to so much use the site as exploit it then.
OK fine.

Btw is there a Doucheville in Canada that I'm unaware of?

central101
06-03-2010, 07:16 PM
So what you are saying is that you don't really want to so much use the site as exploit it then.
OK fine.

Negative, I use all the sites that I sign up up for; some sites I just use more then others. I know for a fact that the SCC is a quality private tracker. I've done my research and I know which trackers I want to be part of. Along with the SCC (and the others I'm part of) there are only two other private trackers that I would like to join.

I'm hardly a douche bag and I'm just the same as any other Canadian, only nicer :)

cinephilia
06-03-2010, 08:20 PM
pretimes are, at best, 5 minutes better than on TL and from my experience, SCC is not especially better in terms of speeds except maybe for new packs.

ElitUser
06-03-2010, 08:24 PM
there are only two other private trackers that I would like to join.

Can I ask you
what those trackers are that you would like to join :rolleyes:

Burnsy
06-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Pre times are important to me because I download files and re-upload them to other file sharing websites.

This is against SCC rules and may possibly get you banned... how would that look on the member inviting you?

ca_aok
06-03-2010, 08:32 PM
To be fair, pretimes and swarm speeds are probably the most realistic reasons anyone would request SCC, aside from perhaps the freeleech archive and MP3 sections if you're into that sort of thing.

Pre times are important to me because I download files and re-upload them to other file sharing websites. I don’t transfer files to my home PC. I mainly download television shows and movies and provide links to third-party websites for users to download files directly from file sharing servers. I really haven’t had much chance to build up my ratios seeing as there aren’t many tv-shows airing right now. BTN is good however files are released elsewhere way before they appear on BTN so I really don’t have any use for that tracker.
You're aware that they have very strict rules against this, and if you're caught "Torrent Stealing" as they call it you'll be banned. Hypocritical as hell since they're stealing content from the scene that has similar rules, but a heads up nonetheless.

Which city are you living in again? :whistling

Anyway it's also worth noting that very few people have invites unless they've donated for them, in which case they generally either have someone specific in mind (or they're a trader, but I wouldn't recommend doing that). The easiest way to join is through one of their recruitment threads which are in the Power User/Invites section of several private trackers.

karachidude
06-03-2010, 08:51 PM
No I can’t seem to get the maximum download speeds at torrent leech. I've only ever gotten to 3mbps which is really isn’t taking advantage of the high-speed connection. Most of the time it goes at around 1meg.

i recently had the opportunity to rape a GB server,and i easily got 16-20mbs at down and more on new popular releases on TL,maybe theres something wrong with your seedbox :pinch:

and besides uploading scc files elsewhere is not permitted as Burnsy pointed out :shutup:

IdolEyes787
06-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Negative, I use all the sites that I sign up up for; some sites I just use more then others. I know for a fact that the SCC is a quality private tracker. I've done my research and I know which trackers I want to be part of. Along with the SCC (and the others I'm part of) there are only two other private trackers that I would like to join.

You just got finished saying that you primarily "use" trackers to upload files on other sites and that you never actually download anything to your home computer.
You also said you had no use for BTN which correct me if I'm mistaken is one of you trackers.:unsure:

I'm sorry if I'm unfairly attacking you but this is what I truly dislike about bt , that many of the most "dedicated" members of sites don't give a flying fuck about what they are actually downloading.

Which city are you living in again? :whistling

Hypocriticalcuntsville ,what's it to you?

ca_aok
06-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Hypocriticalcuntsville ,what's it to you?
That's about a 30 minute commute, I'll probably come by and egg your house at some point :ermm:

IdolEyes787
06-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Hypocriticalcuntsville
That's about a 30 minute commute, I'll probably come by and egg your house at some point :ermm:

I think you're a lot closer than that.

central101
06-03-2010, 11:21 PM
You're aware that they have very strict rules against this, and if you're caught "Torrent Stealing" as they call it you'll be banned. Hypocritical as hell since they're stealing content from the scene that has similar rules, but a heads up nonetheless.

I re-trans-code avi files into other formats and post them on sites such as tvfreeload... I don't see how this is against the rules...

Can I ask you
what those trackers are that you would like to join

Please don't jack this thread with useless questions. It's not going to earn you any brownie points.

I don't do anything against any tracker rules so there would be no threat in inviting me to the SCC. An invitation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Burnsy
06-03-2010, 11:33 PM
I re-trans-code avi files into other formats and post them on sites such as tvfreeload... I don't see how this is against the rules...

You have a perfectly plausible argument there... however I wonder if one of their staff members had an invite and was going to give you it... but then asked what you were going to use it for... would be interesting to see their take on it and if they still gave you the invite.

I know for a fact that any content downloaded from SCC and uploaded elsewhere (ie using SCC as a feeder site for anywhere else) will get you banned, no questions asked.

I've no idea what their take would be on re-encoding the stuff first... don't think that's really been asked before (or it probably has, but I'm too lazy to go searching for the answer :lol:)

IdolEyes787
06-03-2010, 11:55 PM
I don't do anything against any tracker rules so there would be no threat in inviting me to the SCC. An invitation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I think you are missing the point entirely or maybe I am I dunno.
Just my perspective ( btw just to be clear not 'jacking" this for brownie points) by why would I bother to invite someone I don't know,allegedly "safe " or not ,anyplace just so they could turn around and upload the crap someplace else?

I don't expect a person to be exclusively committed anyplace , or even that involved for that matter but some appreciation of the site beyond apparent grab and go would be kinda nice.

And Vancouver( nice as it is) isn't part of Canada .We just pretended it was for the Olympics.

Tv Controls you
06-03-2010, 11:58 PM
I think you are missing the point entirely or maybe I am I dunno.
Just my perspective ( btw just to be clear not 'jacking" this for brownie points) by why would I bother to invite someone I don't know,allegedly "safe " or not ,anyplace just so they could turn around and upload the crap someplace else?

I don't expect a person to be exclusively committed anyplace , or even that involved for that matter but some appreciation of the site beyond apparent grab and go would be kinda nice.

And Vancouver( nice as it is) isn't part of Canada .We just pretended it was for the Olympics.

I think your trying to get some brownie points. lol :P

I agree I think its great you want to share files, but I would make sure it's ok with scc to re-encode the files in a different format and then share.

central101
06-04-2010, 12:04 AM

Funny, Vancouver is the only province that can be self sustaining. In my opinion Vancouver is the best place in all of Canada seeing as I've lived in many other provinces.

But that's not what this tread is about. I appreciate your interest in this topic. You either think I'm suitable for an invite or not; there's no way for me to change your mind.

Tv Controls you
06-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Funny, Vancouver is the only province that can be self sustaining. In my opinion Vancouver is the best place in all of Canada seeing as I've lived in many other provinces.

But that's not what this tread is about. I appreciate your interest in this topic. You either think I'm suitable for an invite or not; there's no way for me to change your mind.

I can't believe you guys are fighting over Canada.... Its not even a real country :bleh:
If anything you guys should band together, you need all the support you can get. lol

IdolEyes787
06-04-2010, 12:07 AM
I have a bunch of invites left from years ago but I'm saving them for real Canadians.

sez
06-04-2010, 01:21 AM
There is nothing wrong with reupping scc content to one click hosts,we are talking two completely different file sharing mediums here.Their beef if I recall correctly was stealing their content and then racing it as if it was your own.

A good number of scc l337z0rs run ddl sites on the side and they use scc as their source.

@OP,other than not knowing you,I don't think there are any other valid reasons to deny you an invite and if I had one I probably woulda considered you.You want scc for all the right reasons.SCC's philosophy has always been speed and pre times and you've obviously recognized this.They are the absolute best is.If we were speaking of some niche pig farming tracker then maybe your knowledge and understanding of a pig's anal structure woulda been key in getting you in but it's 0day we're talking about.The name speaks for itself.And another good thing is that you've stuck to your storyline,most back out and opt for community.If you can leech and seed,which you appear to be quite capable of doing then you make a very good candidate for scc.

ca_aok
06-04-2010, 02:09 AM
And Vancouver( nice as it is) isn't part of Canada .We just pretended it was for the Olympics. Funny, Vancouver is the only province that can be self sustaining. In my opinion Vancouver is the best place in all of Canada seeing as I've lived in many other provinces.
Vancouver isn't a province, and is in no way self-sustaining. There is no province that could sufficiently sustain itself despite what the pricks in Alberta might think, our distribution of natural resources, skilled labour, and the innovation technology sector is far too spread across the country.

l2Canada imo.

central101
06-04-2010, 02:16 AM
Vancouver isn't a province, and is in no way self-sustaining. There is no province that could sufficiently sustain itself despite what the pricks in Alberta might think, our distribution of natural resources, skilled labour, and the innovation technology sector is far too spread across the country.

My apologies, I meant British Columbia. And we do lack allot of resources so we definitely could not be self sustaining. I just don't like hatters from the east bashing Vancouver or BC for that matter.

A good number of scc l337z0rs run ddl sites on the side and they use scc as their source.

Sez, thank you for clearing everything up. I really appreciate it.

anonymous0711
06-04-2010, 02:24 AM
My apologies, I meant British Columbia. And we do lack allot of resources so we definitely could not be self sustaining. I just don't like hatters from the east bashing Vancouver or BC for that matter.

So you decided to defend it by making false statements?

and i'm just going to let the whole vancouver=province thing slide as im hoping it was an honest mistake and not someone faking knowledge and then finding the correct info on google when someone pointed out their error... just throwin that out there

central101
06-04-2010, 05:43 AM
I'm just going to let the whole vancouver=province thing slide as im hoping it was an honest mistake

I am fully aware that Vancouver is not a Province, it was just a silly mistake. Had I read my post over I would have noticed; my apologies.

Burnsy
06-04-2010, 07:03 AM
There is nothing wrong with reupping scc content to one click hosts,we are talking two completely different file sharing mediums here.Their beef if I recall correctly was stealing their content and then racing it as if it was your own.

Cheers for the info

IdolEyes787
06-04-2010, 12:30 PM

I'm from Victoria:unsure:

And what do hats have to do with it?:unsure:

central101
06-05-2010, 04:27 AM
Friday night bump :)

central101
06-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Sunday evening bump :)

Tv Controls you
06-07-2010, 02:50 AM
central101, you can become an scc member if you become a power user on waffles.fm or what.cd.

And seeing as your a former oink member, you must have a love for music (or so I hope)....
What.cd has an interview channel http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com/ (prepare there)
Waffles.fm has no interview channel (that I know of...), so you would have to request for one....

But I think this would be your best bet, as you will have a great music source (either will suit your needs)... and after a month or so you can join scc.

central101
06-07-2010, 06:07 AM
central101, you can become an scc member if you become a power user on waffles.fm or what.cd.

And seeing as your a former oink member, you must have a love for music (or so I hope)....
What.cd has an interview channel http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com/ (prepare there)
Waffles.fm has no interview channel (that I know of...), so you would have to request for one....

But I think this would be your best bet, as you will have a great music source (either will suit your needs)... and after a month or so you can join scc.

Thanks you for the suggestions. I will try that strategy starting tomorrow. I'm always looking for some good trance :)

anon
06-07-2010, 12:28 PM
and after a month or so you can join scc.

Two weeks and 25GB and 5 torrents uploaded, I think it was. :)

You will need to upload your own stuff to survive, so get familiar with EAC.

BABBY
06-07-2010, 01:13 PM
If u really want SCC, please help some people over here and then i can help u after 1 or 2 months.

Helping does not mean giving out invites only.

This is a long time but this is my way of analyzing people.

Thought cannot guarantee anything
regards.

Tv Controls you
06-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Two weeks and 25GB and 5 torrents uploaded, I think it was.

You will need to upload your own stuff to survive, so get familiar with EAC.

It was like 25 gigs up and 1 or 2 months (I forgot) before I was banned at waffles and what.cd.

I must admit it was quite easy, which is most likely why they switched up the qualifying factors....
In the end... If the op is a true music lover, I don't think he will have any issues with their new user class requirements.

central101
06-08-2010, 11:39 PM
If u really want SCC, please help some people over here and then i can help u after 1 or 2 months.

I help people when I can. I've been working crazy hours lately... I don't have much time to surf the web.

Still haven't had an interview on waffles because of a lack of time. I will try and do it soon thought. Thanks to everyone who suggested great alternatives

anon
06-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Still haven't had an interview on waffles because of a lack of time.

Waffles is the one without an interview channel, I think you mean What.cd :)