Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] SCC Invitation

central101's Avatar Choice
    Hello ladies and gents, I am looking for an invitation to the SCC.

About me: I started torrenting back when oink.me.uk was alive. I used that site religiously till it was shut down. After oink was shutdown I stopped using torrents and starting seeking out website that posted links to rapidshare and other similar services. Those file shareing website were working great because I was able to max out my connection when downloading files. The only downside was that I couldn’t find everything I wanted. I started using torrents again after a friend of mine invited me to a private tracker.

I want to get and invite for the SCC because of their quick pre-times and their fast download speeds. I have posted two ratio proofs below as well as a speed test from my seedbox. If anyone needs more information feel free to ask.

Ratio Proofs:

Speed Test:

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by central101 View Post
    I want to get and invite for the SCC because of their quick pre-times

and their fast download speeds.
    Can't you max out your download on TL?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I want to get and invite for the SCC because of their quick pre-times and their fast download speeds. I have posted two ratio proofs below as well as a speed test from my seedbox. If anyone needs more information feel free to ask.
    Why are pretimes important to you and since you still presumably have to transfer anything to your home connection and are limited to whatever it maxes out at why is download speed so important to you as well ?
    Also I see you are on both TL and IPT ( as well as TV and BTN) so what do you expect out out SCC( except more inherent trouble trying to maintain a ratio since you aren't talking niche here ) that you aren't going to find at those places?

Finally, nice seedbox btw, you've barely scratched the surface of those other places so why the need so soon for something else?
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Can't you max out your download on TL?
    No I can’t seem to get the maximum download speeds at torrent leech. I've only ever gotten to 3mbps which is really isn’t taking advantage of the high-speed connection. Most of the time it goes at around 1meg.

Why are pretimes important to you and since you still presumably have to transfer anything to your home connection and are limited to whatever it maxes out at why is download speed so important to you as well ?
    Also I see you are on both TL and IPT ( as well as TV and BTN) so what do you expect out out SCC( except more inherent trouble trying to maintain a ratio since you aren't talking niche here ) that you aren't going to find at those places?
    Pre times are important to me because I download files and re-upload them to other file sharing websites. I don’t transfer files to my home PC. I mainly download television shows and movies and provide links to third-party websites for users to download files directly from file sharing servers. I really haven’t had much chance to build up my ratios seeing as there aren’t many tv-shows airing right now. BTN is good however files are released elsewhere way before they appear on BTN so I really don’t have any use for that tracker.

I want something soon so I can test it out and see if it will help me do things more quickly. SCC has allot of seedbox users so I've heard that you are able to max out your connection every time which would be great.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So what you are saying is that you don't really want to so much use the site as exploit it then.
    OK fine.

Btw is there a Doucheville in Canada that I'm unaware of?
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    So what you are saying is that you don't really want to so much use the site as exploit it then.
    OK fine.
    Negative, I use all the sites that I sign up up for; some sites I just use more then others. I know for a fact that the SCC is a quality private tracker. I've done my research and I know which trackers I want to be part of. Along with the SCC (and the others I'm part of) there are only two other private trackers that I would like to join.

I'm hardly a douche bag and I'm just the same as any other Canadian, only nicer
    Last edited by central101; 06-03-2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: spelling errors

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    pretimes are, at best, 5 minutes better than on TL and from my experience, SCC is not especially better in terms of speeds except maybe for new packs.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    there are only two other private trackers that I would like to join.
    Can I ask you
    what those trackers are that you would like to join
    Last edited by ElitUser; 06-03-2010 at 08:25 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Pre times are important to me because I download files and re-upload them to other file sharing websites.
    This is against SCC rules and may possibly get you banned... how would that look on the member inviting you?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    To be fair, pretimes and swarm speeds are probably the most realistic reasons anyone would request SCC, aside from perhaps the freeleech archive and MP3 sections if you're into that sort of thing.

Pre times are important to me because I download files and re-upload them to other file sharing websites. I don’t transfer files to my home PC. I mainly download television shows and movies and provide links to third-party websites for users to download files directly from file sharing servers. I really haven’t had much chance to build up my ratios seeing as there aren’t many tv-shows airing right now. BTN is good however files are released elsewhere way before they appear on BTN so I really don’t have any use for that tracker.
    You're aware that they have very strict rules against this, and if you're caught "Torrent Stealing" as they call it you'll be banned. Hypocritical as hell since they're stealing content from the scene that has similar rules, but a heads up nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787
    Which city are you living in again?

Anyway it's also worth noting that very few people have invites unless they've donated for them, in which case they generally either have someone specific in mind (or they're a trader, but I wouldn't recommend doing that). The easiest way to join is through one of their recruitment threads which are in the Power User/Invites section of several private trackers.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast