PDA

View Full Version : AOM's recruit site (wtf??)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

CHEEKYCHAP
01-02-2014, 02:01 AM
WOW you really are going for it, must of hit a real nerve :)

But how do you justify going on about my age, when you are trying to come across as an adult, but will go on about someones 8 year old daughter's, as sexually active??? PERVERT COMES TO MIND HERE, as its your thoughts, and whats upper most in your mind

Are you serious with this statement :-
As for your contention that "everyone" knows that I bother to read all of your wank posts,well I'm afraid "everyone" is wrong as I have neither the interest,patience or the required masochistic bent.

But your patient enough to come back, and reply to me each time, so what does that tell everyone here??, apart from your well pissed off now, and that you are posting alot more words to me in anger mmmmmmm
We also know you read as far as " hoping for i either get a ban, or the whole post gets deleted", or you would not of replied to it, so again you posted a lie above, as you do read my posts, and do have the patients to come back time, and again to see me

As for :-
PS please answer initial inquiry as to age and also nationality as I was being serious.

I thought you already predicted my age in your previous posts above, and also knew everything about me, including im Impotent, and Ghey
You think im a kid, and a fool, so youll you play on words with me, hoping ill kinda look stupid to everyone, especially when i reply back to you with your little gang, when infact youve only did it to yourself, very nouncy if you ask me,

Just looks like your back pedaling to me, and hoping for someone to throw you a life jacket, or bail you out, so go away, and quit while your not ahead
Also it maybe nonsense to you, as it doesnt interest you, but get your site trashed, and ripped off, and come back, and tell me youd be fine with it

megabyteme
01-02-2014, 03:29 AM
megabyteme has still yet to answer my 2 simple questions, so has been well OWNED in that

What are these questions, and more importantly- where is your video of you doing a magic trick? :mellow:

prodigy608
01-02-2014, 03:37 AM
No I am not accepting your buddy request on FST. Of course I signed up to comment on this thread. You need an account to post. If FST allowed posting without registration, you will see that many people have the same thoughts about you, but they can't be bothered to register to post.

A google search will show all the sites you have registered, some that were active once and now not active. Unlike you, I respect privacy, so I'm not going to start posting email addresses, photos of people, etc.

Show some proof that you are getting files from AOM. Show something recent in the past month.Not screenshots from years ago. Your videos do not show any rare files.

Artemis
01-02-2014, 03:42 AM
Come on, let's see a magic trick!!!!!

I'd even settle for half of Harry Houdini's water torture cell escape.....

The first half. :yup:

prodigy608
01-02-2014, 03:48 AM
megabyteme has still yet to answer my 2 simple questions, so has been well OWNED in that

What are these questions, and more importantly- where is your video of you doing a magic trick? :mellow:

Great question

CHEEKYCHAP
01-02-2014, 04:15 AM
megabyteme

We still got no User name from who you was on my site, as you said i kick you, and what were you calling the high standing users in the bt world, who id pissed off, could you enlighten us with afew names???, or point us to a valid name, or at least a user who you mean???
Or do i feel this will also lead to you deflecting my questions again, as you dont want to be looking a fool again, as you do talk rubbish

prodigy608

Why not answer my posts above???, before expecting anything off me, like who are you on AOM???, and whats you deal in all this??
Your either Lenaud01, or Jac on another account, as your to spineless to show your faces, and be up front, so make new accounts, WHO ARE YOU??
Show us your on AOM :)
Until then you are ignored as a spineless fool

Plus lets not forget, no one has to be on AOM, to get AOM files, because how many AOM Users do you think i deal with, and have as friends on my MSN, and Skype Etc, Etc
Most of the files now on JN, MP, and AOMRecruit all came off AOM, so whats the beef??

Do you see me uploading Dvds like i used too, or releasing any type of magic files in the last 10 years???
Can you see me doing group buys to upload files???, no need as AOM supplies it all, told you its all a one way street to us, and it does us no harm to download off you, and buy what you lot dont have, saves us in the end, so you all carry on

Damn i even trade by Email with AOM users, look in the left hand column, and youll see i even keep my AOM Trader Spies in a folder, so whats the big issue??, AOM has more leaks than MI5
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6319/g2vm.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/g2vm.jpg/)

Or should i of said, more leaks than the Hoover Dam :)

I told everyone years ago, Ips were collected, and names taken down, if they want to support file takers, and leeches, then we wont stop them, but dont expect us to come along, and upload our files to support inadequate magic sites like AOM, and MT
2 magic Sites that only exist through us, as they raped all our magic files, and poached out all our VIP paying members

megabyteme
01-02-2014, 04:38 AM
megabyteme

We still got no User name from who you was on my site, as you said i kick you, and what were you calling the high standing users in the bt world, who id pissed off, could you enlighten us with afew names???, or point us to a valid name, or at least a user who you mean???
Or do i feel this will also lead to you deflecting my questions again, as you dont want to be looking a fool again, as you do talk rubbish

For anyone on the fence regarding Chappy's stupidity:

:lol::happy:

But what was your account name on my site??
And who are the high standing users in the bt world your referring too, that are pissed off??

I've never been a member on any magics site. Ever.

I never refer to anyone being a "high standing member" of the "bt world" as the concept of such a thing would be FAR too bizarre and laughable.

People come here for lulz and you are the course of the day. Tomorrow we have fresh fish on special. Simple as that.

"News" from 2007 doesn't matter to anyone. Most don't even care about last week.

AND...

It still amazes me that people are still hyped up over that site. I have been a member of many trackers but that 1 has got to be the most useless of them all. The majority of torrents i tried to download were so slow you would think the seeder had a dialup connection and the vast majority of material could be found elsewhere as well. I eventualy got disabled for speaking my mind in the forums but hey i would rather be honest then blow smoke up someones ass-lol

Can i ask you something? How many enemies are you looking to create because sooner or later you will meet your match and be swallowed up in a shitstorm of misery. Cheeky, you have managed to piss off alot of people in high standing in the bt world and also piss of many peeps who can be far more dangerous than you seem to be. Your whole purpose is to try and railroad a specific site but instead all you have ended up doing is railroading yourself. The saddest thing is that this thread exposed you early on in the first few pages yet you keep wanting to sink yourself further. Do yourself a favour and pick up another hobby because you have no friends left with this one.

There, Chaps. Geesh, never thought I'd be block quoting sheriff... :idunno:

Now, without misdirection, WHERE'S YOUR MAGIC TRICK?

Plus lets not forget, no one has to be on AOM, to get AOM files, because how many AOM Users do you think i deal with, and have as friends on my MSN, and Skype Etc, Etc
Most of the files now on JN, MP, and AOMRecruit all came off AOM, so whats the beef??

Yet you've have cried like a pathetic little bitch on EVERY site possible for the past 7+ years. :pinch:

CHEEKYCHAP
01-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Deflected my 2 questions again :)
Look here :-
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430222-AOM-s-recruit-site-%28wtf-%29/page45

And re-posted all what ive answered too already, why dont you answer those 2 simple questions?? as you made the bold statements at the time, that i kicked you off site, and loads of High Up BT Users are pissed off with me, come on like who, and who were you on my site??? you posted it, not the box you now put up, which was said, ill admit

Even you can answer that, i mean you come across as being smart, but will ignore anything that make you look a fool
And weve already seen its you who is the stupid 1 here, especially in the above posts youve made
I dont know you keep trying, and failing badly :(

Plus if you know anything, its not been 7+ years, more like over 12 years now, again you know nothing about anything
OK whats next my English language again, as you got nothing really to say thats good, or clever

Go join here, and see if any magic files aint on AOM already :-
http://artofmisdirection.net/

prodigy608
01-02-2014, 04:58 AM
megabyteme

prodigy608

Why not answer my posts above???, before expecting anything off me, like who are you on AOM???, and whats you deal in all this??
Your either Lenaud01, or Jac on another account, as your to spineless to show your faces, and be up front, so make new accounts, WHO ARE YOU??
Show us your on AOM :)
Until then you are ignored as a spineless fool

Do you see me uploading Dvds like i used too, or releasing any type of magic files in the last 10 years???
Can you see me doing group buys to upload files???, no need as AOM supplies it all, told you its all a one way street to us, and it does us no harm to download off you, and buy what you lot dont have, saves us in the end, so you all carry on

Damn i even trade by Email with AOM users, look in the left hand column, and youll see i even keep my AOM Trader Spies in a folder, so whats the big issue??, AOM has more leaks than MI5
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6319/g2vm.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/g2vm.jpg/)

Or should i of said, more leaks than the Hoover Dam :)

I told everyone years ago, Ips were collected, and names taken down, if they want to support file takers, and leeches, then we wont stop them, but dont expect us to come along, and upload our files to support inadequate magic sites like AOM, and MT
2 magic Sites that only exist through us, as they raped all our magic files, and poached out all our VIP paying members

No I am not giving you names or usernames so that you can start abusing their privacy like you have done with many others by posting their info on public forums and other sites.

You are the one hiding behind a picture and username of Lenaud01.

Again your screenshots prove nothing. Just that you may be getting emails. I could create a bunch of folders and name them accordingly.

Most importantly, many want to see a video of you doing magic, as you are constantly posting videos of others saying how much they suck. We would all like to see how great your videos are as you seem to know what good magic videos are. We are waiting...

megabyteme
01-02-2014, 05:07 AM
1. As mentioned pages back (and quoted above), I have never been on any magic-related tracker. Ever. I use the same name as this one on all sites.
2. Also quoted above, Sheriff was the one who made the comments you are incorrectly connecting to me. Still.

3. Where's your magic trick video?

EDIT- Apologies:

Yet you've have cried like a pathetic little bitch on EVERY site possible for the past 7+ 12 years. http://i.fststatic.com/smilies/pinch.gif:pinch::glag:

CHEEKYCHAP
01-02-2014, 05:19 AM
Are you sure megabyteme??

No I am not giving you names or usernames so that you can start abusing their privacy like you have done with many others by posting their info on public forums and other sites.

prodigy608 I can name them all, if i wish, many users like :-
javierss2001
MinderX
soysauce11
Pyromaniac
Nomendelta
JohnnyOuld
BBmagic
denaguiar
Wizardcat
tamarizverno
Nomendelta
Blink
tcat
Mentaliste
Dilbert
downspalm
pan23
nikitrust
Aces
Plukovnik
tamarizverno
MagicAlex
Benjammin
denaguiar
MasterHanky
trycks
Magik
MagicAlex
Hannibal
lif3vil
larape

Remember there all my EX Users idiot, and i have all there faces, and emails too, so could go on forever:)
Please remember where AOM got all its members from, and how they got them by poaching them off us, after stealing our database

You really think i dont communicate with any AOM members??, You are a dummy to think i dont have contacts within AOM, even if i wasnt a member of AOM, i could still trade for the files, even get screenshots done for me,
If you wish ill do a post on all my sites asking for someone to post afew, and offer some good magic files up, and gigs, which always gets them running to help
Its really not hard fool, as AOM is not as secure as they like to think, or make out to people, as i said above its like the Hoover Dam

How about Ips to names, i even keep the very old crap :-
(Removed)

Afew more Ips i keep on a shit list, but this is only the tip of the ice burg :-
(Removed)

I even keep screens of the seeders on files, this is Sven from Sweden :-
(Removed)

Another bunch of AOM Ips, ya AOM is well secure LMFAO :-

(Removed)

Also as i said above, post a video of yourself, or some pictures, and ill post mine, but if you was on my site, youd know where my videos were uploaded, plus as i said if my files aint rare, then why are there still 1000s still not available on AOM???

Your a real idiot to think we dont know you just a little Admin from AOM thinking we dont know that your under another name, but we are not stupid, so go get a backbone

mjmacky
01-02-2014, 07:01 AM
For anyone on the fence regarding Chappy's stupidity:

Really? Who's on the fence about that? Is it cheeky?

I have a feeling it rereads its own posts without catching any of the errors. Like seriously, it stands up, sits back down, reads it again... nothing. It all looks OK to it.

megabyteme
01-02-2014, 07:11 AM
Remember there all my EX Users idiot, and i have all there faces, and emails too, so could go on forever:)
Please remember where AOM got all its members from, and how they got them by poaching them off us, after stealing our database

Good point, Mary. If anyone happens to still be on the fence as to AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE Cheeky's sites, then the above should help with that... :slap:

CHEEKYCHAP
01-02-2014, 07:18 AM
Why would i care about AOM users that helped screw us over, if people want to support EX Users who did that very same thing to us, why would i bother, or care about doing it back to them, as i said its always ok when the shoes on the other foot
An AOM user is easy to spot on AOMK, they never download an AOM file, especially if its been uploaded fresh, this is other ways we spot users we dont want

mjmacky
01-02-2014, 07:25 AM
Apparently it spent time making a graphic but forgot to make the text legible. It's a story of misplaced priorities, i.e., a foregone conclusion.

sheriff 01
01-02-2014, 07:30 AM
@ mbm -- all i want to know is 2 questions and dont play the stupid fool, we all know your avoiding answering these questions :glagpinch:

CHEEKYCHAP
01-02-2014, 07:36 AM
Apparently it spent time making a graphic but forgot to make the text legible. It's a story of misplaced priorities, i.e., a foregone conclusion.

Have you looked at some of the posts youve done lately???, your not right in the head :(

sheriff 01 its you who aint answered them

megabyteme
01-02-2014, 07:38 AM
Why would i care about AOM users that helped screw us over, if people want to support EX Users who did that very same thing to us, why would i bother, or care about doing it back to them, as i said its always ok when the shoes on the other foot
An AOM user is easy to spot on AOMK, they never download an AOM file, especially if its been uploaded fresh, this is other ways we spot users we dont want

Let me spell it out, then...

You are always one small perceived step from going off the deep end on "your" members. Who would invest their time being a member on one of your sites only to have IP addresses and any other info you can collect (including pics grabbed from videos, apparently) to be used against them at a later (apparently til the end of time) date?

Avoid batshit nuts like this, people! Seriously.

CHEEKYCHAP
01-02-2014, 07:48 AM
Plenty members happy throughout AOMK, and the only ones complaining are those on AOM, or MT, as i dont give a shit about any of them, they made there choice, and i made mine, its that simple
What is there im missing from any site??? Nothing, as im still friends with them all, and get on with all members at AOM

Out of say a 1000 users interested in magic torrents, how many do you think are really good at sharing, and uploading files??
not even close to 10, so how many do you think im interested in on my site, that are on AOM aswell, that will step up to help???

megabyteme
01-02-2014, 09:48 AM
All is well until you feel (a disturbance in the force, or divine intuition? :unsure: ) someone is "bad" and then punish them. I hope most are wise enough to avoid such a fickle and vengeful "god".

prodigy608
01-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Plenty members happy throughout AOMK, and the only ones complaining are those on AOM, or MT, as i dont give a shit about any of them, they made there choice, and i made mine, its that simple
What is there im missing from any site??? Nothing, as im still friends with them all, and get on with all members at AOM

Out of say a 1000 users interested in magic torrents, how many do you think are really good at sharing, and uploading files??
not even close to 10, so how many do you think im interested in on my site, that are on AOM aswell, that will step up to help???

The only one complaining is you, as everyone can see from the last 52 pages. You need to know what a rare file is. Just because it may not be on AOM or MT does not mean rare! If it is readily available for purchase and not Out of Print then it is NOT rare! All your files fall under the NOT rare category. So keep convincing yourself otherwise.

As for the members you listed still keep in touch with you, and are aware of your antics, then it does make me wonder why. Rare files vs risking your personal information? that's a dangerous trade off.

And no I am not uploading any performance video of myself. Why should I? Just to give you a video so you can post it all over commenting on MT/AOM/etc users. You are the one claiming you can do much better, so show a video Einstein! (yes that was sarcasm)

Listing some member names does not prove that you trade with them. The fact that you say you can get a screenshot from someone by bribing them with GB, proves that you are not on AOM or MT.

Again, you have no idea what is on other sites.

CHEEKYCHAP
01-02-2014, 01:46 PM
The only one complaining is you, as everyone can see from the last 52 pages. You need to know what a rare file is. Just because it may not be on AOM or MT does not mean rare! If it is readily available for purchase and not Out of Print then it is NOT rare! All your files fall under the NOT rare category. So keep convincing yourself otherwise.

I dont know the 1st one i see complain on this post was Jac that AOMRecruit was a false site, and crying about the same thing she did to us :)
And if those files are readily available to buy, then why has AOM not bought them yet in the last 12 years, and uploaded them for its users???, as it gets enough donations to buy them, and them files have been out there long enough
So why is it, only we own them rare magic files???, and why is it??? we have more rare magic lectures notes ( That cant be bought no more ), than AOM ??

As for the members you listed still keep in touch with you, and are aware of your antics, then it does make me wonder why. Rare files vs risking your personal information? that's a dangerous trade off.

Well only those who trade with me can answer that, cant they, But like you i too can use other names, if needed :)
But in the end its about what you can trade, and are willing to trade, those users on AOM are just a back up, if im ever kicked, and as i said its not hard to trade with any AOM user, its just not that secure
And just because you say im not on AOM, or i dont trade with AOM users, doesnt mean its true, or a fact, because lets be honest yet again, you actually know nothing, though you will now have an opportunity to prove me wrong below
CAN THEY PRODUCE THE GOODS FOR THE CHALLENGE???

And no I am not uploading any performance video of myself. Why should I? Just to give you a video so you can post it all over commenting on MT/AOM/etc users. You are the one claiming you can do much better, so show a video Einstein! (yes that was sarcasm)

SO WHY SHOULD I UPLOAD???, OR YOU EVEN EXPECT ME TOO???
See you wont upload, as it would give me the chance to actually comment on your crap magic, as your either Lenaud01, or Jac, who are none magicians, and pretend your something your not, AS YOUVE ALWAYS DONE, just like your doing here
But lets be really honest here, none of you ever upload anything anyway, and i got nothing to prove here to anyone, im not the one hiding like you on this forum, as im up front, and every user can see that, unlike you that is hiding,
so who looks to be honest, and upfront here between us both??
Because your the one firing blanks, and putting anything you like without actually giving anyone an idea who you are, or what you are, though we can all guess :)
Personally you look abit of a fool, and just goes to show what type of people are behind AOM

Listing some member names does not prove that you trade with them. The fact that you say you can get a screenshot from someone by bribing them with GB, proves that you are not on AOM or MT.

Well you go ahead, and believe what you want, ive already said that you need to post who you are, and show us some of your own screenshots, as you could be anyone, as no one knows who, or what you are in all this, and if you do post, ill post all you want about screenshots, and AOM,
So put your stupid hidden face where it should be upfront, and show us why we should even listen to a muppet like you

so now all you got to do now, just to catch me out in my lie, is to step up, and show us who you are in all this, and a screenshot, or just keep quiet, as your just a dafty with empty words that just fail, as its you who is hiding, and sneaking about, trying to command a convo you actually know nothing about, which holds no water, or value,
My spidey senses tell me you will fail to produce anything as usual, or even try to catch me out, so run along silly AOM admin, as none of you have ever had anything on me, and each time i set up a simple challenge you run off with your tails between your legs

Again, you have no idea what is on other sites

NO i dont, you are right :)
But you now have a way to prove that, DONT YOU???, as all youve actually got to do, is step up, and post screenshots, and ill do the same???
Just think you can catch me out, and prove your words are true, and mine are false :)

Or how about another simple challenge, that we both go to a torrent site of your naming, and we both upload rare unique magic files every day, and see who gets left behind 1st with rarity, and who can actually carry on uploading files that are not on AOM, or even within my sites
Because lets face it, thats just another challenge you cant step up too niether, because your on AOM that really has no rare magic files compared to us

As you was all invited to come trade with us at JN, and i didnt see any Admin from AOM step up to trade for just the 1200 simple files we have there, that you say are not rare, but AOM doesnt seem to own, or posses
Seems to me, that the 1200 magic files AOM dont posses, is a rare thing indeed, because alot of those 1200 files cant actually be bought, if you knew anything, and it sounds like you aint even on JN, so are a AOM loser weve kept out

Here ill invite you again, come trade with us, especially if you want to give your users new rare magic files, but youll need to buy new stuff, as we got all of AOMs files, think you can come trade with us, or what??

I think an AOM fail is coming up here, on all points :)

stan
01-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Nice to see a proper rant off Cheeky:D

mjmacky
01-02-2014, 03:13 PM

Have you looked at some of the posts youve done lately???, your not right in the head :(

I can claim at a 95 % confidence level that I am the one who wrote my posts. You're probably having a difficult time categorizing them, and I can assist you in that matter. They're extraordinary.

You are now in my debt.

CHEEKYCHAP
01-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Nice to see a proper rant off Cheeky:D

Ya know it :)
I just hope AOM is up for the challenge, and can prove me wrong ;)

If prodigy608 is who i think they are, we will see a diversionary post, and alot of nothing, as usual

IdolEyes787
01-02-2014, 05:50 PM
Are you sure megabyteme??

prodigy608 I can name them all, if i wish, many users like :-

Also as i said above, post a video of yourself, or some pictures, and ill post mine, but if you was on my site, youd know where my videos were uploaded, plus as i said if my files aint rare, then why are there still 1000s still not available on AOM???

Your a real idiot to think we dont know you just a little Admin from AOM thinking we dont know that your under another name, but we are not stupid, so go get a backbone

Clearly when I defended your right to free speech I underestimated your bitterness and overall level of mental(the fact you felt the need to call your site AOM killer should have been some sort of clue...my bad).
To whit I'm fairly certain that giving out people's private info(ie IPs) here is a bannable offense and so I reported you for it.:)

Just to be clear this has nothing to do with anything you previously said and for the record I've never in my 5 or 6 years here ever been "angered" by anything directed towards me.:)
I'm sure your mental will make you believe otherwise though but that unfortunately is how mental works.:(

Like when I ask you a simple question with the added benefit of giving you a convenient platform to make a case for why you may simply lack knowledge and not intelligence and you waste the time making a "diversionary post"and then mentally and wrongly follow it up by accuse others of doing the same.:mellow:

CHEEKYCHAP
01-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Ya like we are convinced its not, but you carry on saying its not so, im sure youve not convinced anyone here, why youve reported me :)

Like what question??, ask me now, and if its valid, ill reply
Because its you going on about all the perverted stuff, and not me, so we all know where your mentality lays in all this, and itll never change, as its all been said by YOU out loud, and all within various posts

So just as i said above, you are too angry by my posts, and wound up, and dont like it, as i really did hit a nerve with you, especially once you got caught out as a Pedo, and i pointed out afew other things going on in YOUR OWN mind,
So dont start anything, if you dont like the replies you may get:(
Anyway id move on now, as i think youve made yourself look bad enough in this section, without carrying on

megabyteme
01-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Cheeky just gets angry when he breathes. If he just promises to stop breathing when he posts, I think he should be allowed to stay*. :yup:

*It's not like his brain gets any oxygen anyway. :idunno:

Since Cheeky won't post a magics trick, I'll have to post someone a vid for him. Seems this guy doesn't feel he has to remain anonymous to do magics...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpDjroNVwFA

IdolEyes787
01-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Like what question??, ask me now, and if its valid, ill reply
Because its you going on about all the perverted stuff, and not me, so we all know where your mentality lays in all this, and itll never change, as its all been said by YOU out loud, and all within various posts

So just as i said above, you are too angry by my posts, and wound up, and dont like it, as i really did hit a nerve with you, especially once you got caught out as a Pedo, and i pointed out afew other things going on in YOUR OWN mind,
So dont start anything, if you dont like the replies you may get:(
Anyway id move on now, as i think youve made yourself look bad enough in this section, without carrying on

You're not big on the whole concept of humour or reality are you?

As for "the question",how old are you and what cuntry do you hail from?

Here's another pertinent one.How many sites have you been banned from because they consider you mental?
I hear that it's double digits and again I ask not out of "anger" but rather as concerns you it is relevant to basically everything said here.

Now please come back with another diversionary "pedo" accusation and how you "own everyone" and prove how infantile and oblivious you are.

CHEEKYCHAP
01-02-2014, 06:59 PM
I find all these posts amusing :)

How will knowing my age, or where im from make any difference to this post??

No site has banned me on mental, its just a case of who you know, and who they prefer really aint it?? , you give staff a courtesy invite, theyll go with you, as they may get a ban themselves, or its a case of ill scratch your back, if you scratch mine

OK replied now what??, how about my 2 questions

Artemis
01-02-2014, 08:57 PM
I feel kind of left out......

Where are my two questions? :idunno:

CHEEKYCHAP
01-02-2014, 09:04 PM

What did you ask??

IdolEyes787
01-02-2014, 09:10 PM
I find all these posts amusing :)

How will knowing my age, or where im from make any difference to this post??

No site has banned me on mental, its just a case of who you know, and who they prefer really aint it?? , you give staff a courtesy invite, theyll go with you, as they may get a ban themselves, or its a case of ill scratch your back, if you scratch mine

OK replied now what??, how about my 2 questions

As I've tried to explain,the reason I would like to know your age and nationality is to ascertain if your butchering of the English language is a consequence of something other than you being monumentally stupid.
Also I honestly don't see what the big deal is and I'm curious as to all the need for all the (as you put it) diversionary tactics when a simple answer would laid the matter to rest long ago.
That and hardly think you are in a position to reasonably ask anyone for answers as you are not willing to provide them yourself.

Lastly and predictably you choose to lay the blame for any bans on others rather than assuming any responsibility yourself.
That's called having a persecution or victim complex which if you look up, you will see is one of conditions that the schizophrenic are subject to.
I would ask how many "unjust" bans you've been "unfairly" hit with but I am just going to assume you won't give a straight answer to that either so I won't waste my breath on futile attempt.:)

CHEEKYCHAP
01-03-2014, 02:31 AM
But again, my english, and spelling on any forum does not matter, including my age, unless its to do with you wanting to groom me for sex, and coerce me into a meeting, but your really just trying to pick bones, as you got nothing else on me

Go look about, and youll find plenty of others to pick on, i think youve established my english is crap, and nothings going to change, and im really not bothered
So do you have any other reason to be in this section apart from trying to be clever?, and actually trying to wind me up, and failing stupidly:)

The bans ive already replied too, and mostly come from AOM Admins moaning they dont like the truth, so will get anyone, and whoever to complain, and if there popular, because they have certain staff members on there site, youll get treated accordingly, and thats about it

Well apart from the ones who get OWNED like you, who then really get upset, and angry with me, as they cant take it, so will report me
So are you done now??, or will you reply to my 2 questions i keep asking you, before you hopefully head off??

Artemis
01-03-2014, 03:39 AM

What did you ask??

You, CHEEKYCHAP, keep asking other users two questions (I'm not personally sure what the questions are but they seem deeply vital to you), and I thought it would be really neato to be part of the game :yup:

prodigy608
01-03-2014, 04:40 AM
I dont know the 1st one i see complain on this post was Jac that AOMRecruit was a false site, and crying about the same thing she did to us
And if those files are readily available to buy, then why has AOM not bought them yet in the last 12 years, and uploaded them for its users???, as it gets enough donations to buy them, and them files have been out there long enough
So why is it, only we own them rare magic files???, and why is it??? we have more rare magic lectures notes ( That cant be bought no more ), than AOM ??

Why hasn't AOM or MT bought them? Who knows. Maybe they have, I still don't believe your 1000+ files are not available on AOM/MT. If they aren't, my guess is that they try to avoid buying crap. However, don't be deluded to think that you are the only ones who have them. They are publicly available and others do have it. The point I was making about your videos is the files shown are not rare.

I have seen your "trade" files on JN. Impressive. I too could upload 1000 torrents as trade files if no one could download them or see the actual contents (just a bunch of image files no one can see). Anyone can google front cover images for rare books/notes and rename random image files to upload as a torrent. I can make the same claim, I have notes and books even more rare than what you have! They are available nowhere! Proof? Wait let me google an image… oh here, this is rare, I have it! http://p2.la-img.com/928/22715/7957206_1_l.jpg

That was simple. Kind of the proof you have of your "rare" files.

Well only those who trade with me can answer that, cant they, But like you i too can use other names, if needed
But in the end its about what you can trade, and are willing to trade, those users on AOM are just a back up, if im ever kicked, and as i said its not hard to trade with any AOM user, its just not that secure
And just because you say im not on AOM, or i dont trade with AOM users, doesnt mean its true, or a fact, because lets be honest yet again, you actually know nothing, though you will now have an opportunity to prove me wrong below

Oh I'm sure they can "produce the goods" as you say. They are just not going to risk having their private information abused by you.

You're saying you're not on AOM? Knowing your behaviour, if you had evidence you would have shown screenshots from a few days or weeks ago (not years ago). Also since you don't respect anyone's privacy, if you actually had something recent you would post it without hesitation. The fact that you haven't proves otherwise.

SO WHY SHOULD I UPLOAD???, OR YOU EVEN EXPECT ME TOO???
See you wont upload, as it would give me the chance to actually comment on your crap magic, as your either Lenaud01, or Jac, who are none magicians, and pretend your something your not, AS YOUVE ALWAYS DONE, just like your doing here
But lets be really honest here, none of you ever upload anything anyway, and i got nothing to prove here to anyone, im not the one hiding like you on this forum, as im up front, and every user can see that, unlike you that is hiding,
so who looks to be honest, and upfront here between us both??
Because your the one firing blanks, and putting anything you like without actually giving anyone an idea who you are, or what you are, though we can all guess
Personally you look abit of a fool, and just goes to show what type of people are behind AOM

Simple! YOU are the one commenting on how much the youtube videos suck and how you can do much better; not me. This is why I, along with a few others, want to see a video of you doing some magic to prove otherwise.

Read above and my previous messages about why I'm not posting screenshots, but to sum up:

1) You don't respect anyone's privacy. If I did mention anything about myself, you would use that information, post it all over MP/JN/FST/etc.
2) See number 1

so now all you got to do now, just to catch me out in my lie, is to step up, and show us who you are in all this, and a screenshot, or just keep quiet, as your just a dafty with empty words that just fail, as its you who is hiding, and sneaking about, trying to command a convo you actually know nothing about, which holds no water, or value,

Again, no screenshots. Go back to the privacy comment above.

Or how about another simple challenge, that we both go to a torrent site of your naming, and we both upload rare unique magic files every day, and see who gets left behind 1st with rarity, and who can actually carry on uploading files that are not on AOM, or even within my sites

You know you don't share any files on MP or JN. You just upload them as "trade files" that no one can snatch, so you could pretty much be uploading Dr Seuss books for all we know. Since you don't share anything and don't allow your files to be downloaded, it'll just be a challenge of how many renamed files that you can upload.

Seems to me, that the 1200 magic files AOM dont posses, is a rare thing indeed, because alot of those 1200 files cant actually be bought, if you knew anything, and it sounds like you aint even on JN, so are a AOM loser weve kept out

Here ill invite you again, come trade with us, especially if you want to give your users new rare magic files, but youll need to buy new stuff, as we got all of AOMs files, think you can come trade with us, or what??

See comments above about JN. I could trade, if you actually had the files, but I'm not interested as I know how you would abuse privacy and start posting IP addresses/emails/other info EVERYWHERE. That's quite a sacrifice for some rare files that you may or may not have. So bottom line, NO.

megabyteme
01-03-2014, 04:46 AM

He's kinda like a cut-rate, retarded version of the guy on the Python's Bridge of Death.

CHEEKYCHAP
01-03-2014, 05:22 AM
Why hasn't AOM or MT bought them? Who knows. Maybe they have, I still don't believe your 1000+ files are not available on AOM/MT. If they aren't, my guess is that they try to avoid buying crap. However, don't be deluded to think that you are the only ones who have them. They are publicly available and others do have it. The point I was making about your videos is the files shown are not rare.

So straight away you are telling us you know nothing of AOM, or even MT :(
So in reality you are not even talking about something you know for a fact, which means all your posts are total crap, with no foundation for anyone to take notice, either way lets carry on, even though your talking crap, without no knowledge of anything

Ive had to put up with idiots like you before, wholl say anything to anyone, and users will believe it
Your credibilty here is not looking to clever, or good in anyway, infact youve been WELL OWNED

Ok heres some magic old Lecture Notes we have, now you can run along, and do a search, and see how many you can buy now
Or find on AOM, or MT, please let us know, if possible without deflecting away from the point :-
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4640/12110402.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/12110402.jpg/)

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2333/81562055.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/81562055.jpg/)

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7499/16008956.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/16008956.jpg/)

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8708/35515249.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/35515249.jpg/)

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8615/32309592.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/32309592.jpg/)

And heres the same for some old magic Packet Tricks we have at JN
Theres plenty to give you a chance to find them on AOM, or MT, or on any magic site for a price to buy :-
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/8718/52754587.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/52754587.jpg/)

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6161/48485639.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/48485639.jpg/)

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1010/27898468.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/27898468.jpg/)

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4196/19069356.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/19069356.jpg/)

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6593/54703694.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/54703694.jpg/)

I have seen your "trade" files on JN. Impressive. I too could upload 1000 torrents as trade files if no one could download them or see the actual contents (just a bunch of image files no one can see). Anyone can google front cover images for rare books/notes and rename random image files to upload as a torrent. I can make the same claim, I have notes and books even more rare than what you have! They are available nowhere! Proof? Wait let me google an image… oh here, this is rare, I have it! http://p2.la-img.com/928/22715/7957206_1_l.jpg

That was simple. Kind of the proof you have of your "rare" files.

Well if its that simple, then theres plenty of Rarities ive uploaded on CD that were not on AOM, or MT for trade, that are here :-
http://www.cardeckie.com/

Plus ive already invited you to come to trade for any rarity you want on JN, as you even say its impressive, and you also said you could trade with me, so its simple to join up
Even im sure you can catch me out with over 1500 magic files on JN to choose from, as its that simple, all you got to do is pick something you say i dont have, or own thats on JN, do you think you could do that simple task???
YOU UP FOR THAT SIMPLE CHALLENGE LOSER???, I feel another lame excuse in the making, but ill give you an invite to JN now, if you want, its that simple

Oh I'm sure they can "produce the goods" as you say. They are just not going to risk having their private information abused by you.

You're saying you're not on AOM? Knowing your behaviour, if you had evidence you would have shown screenshots from a few days or weeks ago (not years ago). Also since you don't respect anyone's privacy, if you actually had something recent you would post it without hesitation. The fact that you haven't proves otherwise.

Was directed at you idiot, show me who you are in all this, come up with afew screenshots yourself, and ill produce all you want myself, that was your BIG chance to simply prove me a lier, and fraud,
but as i said you would divert from actually doing anything, as your full of shit, and simply trying to prove something that hold no water, or value
And thats whats important to me, as you are not doing anything to prove me wrong, when you could in a simple way
So its you who is looking the fool, along with AOM, and MT, and its simply you hiding behind false statements, and facts, as you really do know nothing, about anything

Simple! YOU are the one commenting on how much the youtube videos suck and how you can do much better; not me. This is why I, along with a few others, want to see a video of you doing some magic to prove otherwise.

Read above and my previous messages about why I'm not posting screenshots, but to sum up:

1) You don't respect anyone's privacy. If I did mention anything about myself, you would use that information, post it all over MP/JN/FST/etc.
2) See number 1

Yes i am commenting on how much they suck, and because your on AOM, you more than likely think there good, and great
Im also sure you can make another account on Youtube, as you do it often enough when joining my sites, and put a simple mask on, and do some simple magic for us, as you dont need to reveal yourself, as we all know it can be done

Infact you could do something like this guy, who doesnt show his face, as hes lame ass at magic too, and on AOM
Though im sure youll come up with another weak excuse why you cant do magic, and the reason is your simply a crap AOM admin :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUZSX9fP27k

Again, no screenshots. Go back to the privacy comment above.

Ya we expected more lame excuses from you, as you words carry no punch, or value, and now your looking to be A WELL OWNED AOM User, as usual
Afew screenshots will not reveal who you are, or what you are, and we all know it, so run off, and bullshit elsewhere
I mean with you its not that simple, as the only thing simple in reality is your head

You know you don't share any files on MP or JN. You just upload them as "trade files" that no one can snatch, so you could pretty much be uploading Dr Seuss books for all we know. Since you don't share anything and don't allow your files to be downloaded, it'll just be a challenge of how many renamed files that you can upload.

Come on along, and trade then, you got a HUGE BIG chance here to prove im in the wrong, and full of shit, unlike AOM
Its not hard, and very simple to trade at least one file with me, and ill even take a double off you to prove you wrong
Infact ill give you any 5 files you want to choose from out of anything you say i dont own at JN, and you only need to trade one file
OMG even you can do that cant you??? or will we see more deflection here, and lame excuses LMFAO

See comments above about JN. I could trade, if you actually had the files, but I'm not interested as I know how you would abuse privacy and start posting IP addresses/emails/other info EVERYWHERE. That's quite a sacrifice for some rare files that you may or may not have. So bottom line, NO.

OK your worried about Ips, then lets trade by Rapidshare, or Magaupload, as you can choose, theres no Ips revealed on that, infact get a 3d party to pass the files from me to you, or vice verse
Thats even more simple for you to do, CAN YOU EVEN DO THAT????

WHY do i feel more lame excuses are coming, and a BIG deflect to not trade, or to do anything to prove me wrong, why is this idiot even trying, when we can all see its simply excuse, after excuse of lame crap
This is simply your BIG chance to shut my mouth, and prove me wrong, its that simple aint it??

SIMPLY STEP UP, AND PROVE ME WRONG, AS ITS THAT SIMPLE
Or are you really a simpleton in the head??
Should i simply beg you to prove me wrong, will that help your simpleton head??

I know ill simply broaden my challenge to any AOM, or MT user, they can all come to trade on JN, and then maybe that will help you in its own simple way to prove me wrong, that the files are bullshit on JN :)

The simple trouble with you is, i simply just talk facts, and if you simply just talk facts, its simply hard to disprove them ;)
I simply cant wait for your retarded mental reply :)

prodigy608
01-03-2014, 08:24 AM
Wow! Thanks for the screenshots (2011, still an improvement from 2007/2008 screenshots). The fact that you're saying most of these rare files are not on AOM or MT, when they actually are, proves to me that you are not on the sites. This case is closed for me.

As for trading, I'll repeat, NO! Why would I want to trade with someone like you? You are a dangerous human being with no regard for privacy. Irrespective on what you say I'm not going to give you a bunch of screenshot because you're going to start using them as evidence that you are getting files from AOM. But here I'll give you one.

Here's charlie miller's lecture notes:

http://imgur.com/ssIzHo1

If you have the actual notes, you'll know which page it is.

As for the rest, if you don't know which ones are on AOM/MT, then that's enough for me.

We're done here cheeky, thanks for confirming.

And thanks everyone else for their patience.

Artemis
01-03-2014, 10:36 AM
Is someone going to have an embolism soon? I would like a video of that please. :yup:

CHEEKYCHAP
01-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Wow! Thanks for the screenshots (2011, still an improvement from 2007/2008 screenshots). The fact that you're saying most of these rare files are not on AOM or MT, when they actually are, proves to me that you are not on the sites. This case is closed for me.

1st of all these screenshots ( MY SCREENSHOTS ), are of whats on JN, my site, and not of whats on AOM, or MT, so again proves you know nothing about anything, and are talking without no knowledge
Plus i see you did the biggest body swerve to not trade, or prove me wrong again, which we all expected
Even though it was made simple, even for you to catch me out in a lie :)

As for trading, I'll repeat, NO! Why would I want to trade with someone like you? You are a dangerous human being with no regard for privacy. Irrespective on what you say I'm not going to give you a bunch of screenshot because you're going to start using them as evidence that you are getting files from AOM. But here I'll give you one.

Wont it be your screenshot??, a screenshot i could hardly copy without somebody noticing ive changed it, plus my screenshot would be 100% different to yours, and not the same, again just another excuse, and a fail by you :(

I think as an admin you didnt think you would get caught out, soon as you knew youd get caught out, you tried to distance yourself from AOM, and MT, like you was not a owner
You have failed, and im quite happy all users here have seen that within this forum, theres not anything ive done, to give you a chance to prove me a bullshitter, and a lier
You just keep on side stepping, and talking crap JAC, as your not convincing anyone anything here sorry

Here's charlie miller's lecture notes:

http://imgur.com/ssIzHo1

If you have the actual notes, you'll know which page it is.

As for the rest, if you don't know which ones are on AOM/MT, then that's enough for me.

I thought you was supposed to know, which files were on AOM??, And out of all ive shown you above, all you can produce as a rarity ( And only you seem to think its rare ), is a 1 page Charlie Millers screenshot

I thought you was going to come back here to prove me wrong, and show me to everyone as a lier
Just to show you how rare those Lecture Notes ARE, heres afew links where they can be bought by anyone, as there just as commen as LEMMINGs :-
http://www.magicinc.net/charliemillerlecturenotes-1967.aspx
And :-
http://www.lybrary.com/charlie-miller-m-134097.html
http://midwestmagic.net/shop/item.aspx?itemid=14114
http://forums.geniimagazine.com/viewtopic.php?t=16540
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHARLIE-MILLER-LECTURE-NOTES-1967-Magic-/380798194099?pt=Antiquarian_Collectible&hash=item58a95751b3&nma=true&si=kr%252FHGk7RSiCt7Dv2H8CPLUi9hDI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Magician-Charlie-Miller-collectibles-8-items-Genii-columns-caricatures-tricks-/400541804807?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d4226e907

WOW Im stunned, and impressed on how you caught me out LMFAO :)
Uploading a Screenshot of a common Lectures Notes by Charlie Miller, only a AOM Admin would think thats rare, especially one playing at being a magician :)

Why didnt you try to catch me out maybe on the rare Packet Tricks i showed you above??, because we both know ( Well only i seem too know really ), how many of those files above sit on AOM, and MT
Which is kinda embarrassing for you as a Admin on AOM, and MT

I know, and this is real simple like your head, how about Charlie Millers Cascade Control??, YOU do you have that??, DONT YOU???
Now that is rare, and im sure someone with your magic AOM admin ability must have that??, AT LEAST???
Because it was only released in 2003, so doesnt go that to far back, even for your a lame ass site AOM Admin like you

I feel another simple side swipe here is coming, and even more simpleton waffling done by you, either way your well OWNED again

We're done here cheeky, thanks for confirming.

And thanks everyone else for their patience.

Looks like youve been well done alright, and WELL OWNED,
Im just glad everyone here has had a chance to see it, as your a fool, and a 100% pratt sorry :(
YOU know nothing, and have nothing, and ALL your posts hold no water, or value,
So run along fool, and keep on failing with AOM, and MT

Heres afew more rarities AOM, or MT, or even a fool like YOU will never OWN
But we are positive you will have some excuse, as to why :-
Robert Haas InKa
Lothar Vogt Four Card Surprise
Fooler Doolers Odd Quad
Ben Harris Bikin
Daryl Jumping Jacks
Daryl Crossed Thought
Aldo Colombini Potters Pentagram
Katsuya Masuda Visual Transformation
Howard Adams Mathcasts Aspellonu
Paul Carnazzo Animania
Paul Carnazzo Test Conditions
Derek Dingle Outflushed
Dan Harlan Pip Art
Ton Onosaka Backstabber
Dan Harlan Red Rover
Christopher Tracey Animated Card Rise
Supreme Bank Note In Lemon Plus
Todd Theman Hard 8
Nick Trost Super Showdown
Mind Twister
Appearing Hamburger
Wayne Rogers In Your Face
Dave Powell Smashed
Light & Heavy Gravity Box Gimmick
Harold Sterling Miko
Miracle Knotting Silks
Ulti Rose from Silk
Snap The Safty Pin Escape
Silks From Rope Well Tray
David Solomon Hocus Poker
Haines House Of Cards Wild Card
Terry Seabrookes Chattering Teeth By Doug Malloy
The Amazing Shrinking Die
Alan Wong Silk To Cat
More Pro Fire Eating
Paul Harris Twilight Angels
Vanishing Box Cage
Appearing Box Cage
Silk Box
Tricky Bottles
Peter Duffie Yikes
Dream Queen
Aldo Colombini Get Off My Spread
Phil Goldstein Procket
Dean Dill Sports
Mickael Chatelain Metamorphose
Mahen Shrestha Calculus
Devin Knight Clip Sight
Rich Aviles Above the Fold
Katsuya Masuda Mystery Hole
How To Make Your Own Hat Tears
Michael Paul Twist 3
Jim Sisti Jazzy Transposition 2
Bob Farmer Mutanz
Bob Farmer Alice's Revenge
Gordon Bean Bikers
Andrew Gerard Accuracy
Aldo Colombini The Adder
Aldo Colombini Dig It
Aldo Colombini Stage Presence
Patrick McCullagh Punishment
Peter Duffie Free Choice
Ron Frost X-Factor
The HyperCard Project
Ryan Schlutz Sprung & Dagger
Steve Bedwell Reboxed
Chris Kenworthy Perfect Vanish
Tom Burgoon Handy
Mike powers Diminishing Returns & Defective Deck
Justin Miller Time and Space
Ed Ellis The Castle Routine
Father Cyprian Bottom Collectors
Dave Forrest Ripped & Repaired
JK Hartman Packet Magic
Alexander Kolle The Hawk
Dave Bonsall Ring Flight Revolution
Bob swadling & Nicholas Einhorn Pro-Flite
Matt Ellison Triple Impact
Frank Sinclair Catching a Marked Bullet in the Teeth
Damien Vappereau The Pinned Card
Henry Evans find the way
Holey Chip
Daryl Group Session
Harry Anderson The Shadow Card
Juan Sanchez Sharpie Tip Pen
Devin knight Unleaded
Peter Moffat Thick Card
David Ginn, Steve Taylor, Samuel Smith Creative Kid Talk
Sean Taylor Pineapple Surprise
Bermuda Triangle
Delux Four Ace Trick
Wayne Dobson Cardiograph
Sean Taylor Kard Kopy trick
Aqua Pips
Jon Allen Infinity Deck
Pyro perception gimmick
Jim sisti Mixed Symbols
zball workings
Wrong Again Watson
Manuel Murte The Floating Spread
Simon Lovell Son of Swirl it
Jardonnet Flaming Wallet & DVD
Stephen Tucker Chameleon Pen Deluxe
Game Face Packet trick
Cargillmagic card-con-fusing
ABC Cards
Poor Boy Zip Tie Escape
Ricochet The Ultimate Reset
Spark Ejectors
Dean Dill Blizzard
Emerson & West Gypsy Curse
Emerson & West Color Monte
Emerson & West Eight Ball
Rick Haslett Flashpaper delight
Sean Taylor Green Backs
David Eldridge Vanishing Point
Aldo Colombini Blind Deal
Aldo Colombini Not Gone
Nick Trost Mississippi Monte
Nick Trost Maxi Twist
Nick Trost Unknown Card
Steve Bates Suits You
Daryl Easily Influenced
Daryl Shattered
Daryl Moola Makers
Jim Steinmeyer Soft Shoe Monte
R. Shane Slasher
Nick Trost Hot Dog
Mike Bornstein Polaroid Money Outdone
Stephen Tucker Alpha to Omega
Kainoa Harbottle Cointopia
JC Wagner Factory Misprints
Paul Gordon Emulsion Cards
Cosmo Solano Prodigal Aces
David Solomon Hocus Poker
David Solomon Printing On Demand
Dan Harlan Mind Surf
Gordon Bean Joker Joker
Dominique Duvivier Nervous Breakdown

Some of these rare magic files will be found on our Magictraderz site here :-
http://www.Magictraderz.com

Its good to see AOM JAC logged in, maybe she will log out to post as prodigy608 again, or maybe its AOM Lenaud01 logging in as (http://www.Magictraderz.com)prodigy608, who knows with them fake file takers,
Theyve did it for years, hiding behind fake names, and accounts, so i guess anything goes (http://www.Magictraderz.com) with them

megabyteme
01-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Breathe, Cheeky. Don't forget to breathe... :no:

CHEEKYCHAP
01-03-2014, 06:01 PM

LOL ya know it :)
But i like to make a valid point ;)

Lets see them pick the bones out of that, as most the stuff ive listed cant even be bought no more, so are one offs that i personally OWN

sheriff 01
01-03-2014, 06:20 PM

Lets see them pick the bones out of that, as most the stuff ive listed cant even be bought no more, so are one offs that i personally OWN

WTF! is the point of all this chappy?? After all these years of wasted obsession, you are still dragging it on. Can you understand at all why every single member here thinks you are absolutely fucking mental. Either you are in heavy denial or you seriously need physciatric help. Lets just say for the sake of argument people stole your files in the past and poached your users, how is crying about it for 8 years going to resolve anything? You are hellbent on trying to bring somebody down and even if you managed to achieve this, then what next? How many more years of your life are you going to waste. Do yourself a favour and move on because nothing productive will ever come of all this.

CHEEKYCHAP
01-03-2014, 07:06 PM

WTF! is the point of all this chappy?? After all these years of wasted obsession, you are still dragging it on. Can you understand at all why every single member here thinks you are absolutely fucking mental. Either you are in heavy denial or you seriously need physciatric help. Lets just say for the sake of argument people stole your files in the past and poached your users, how is crying about it for 8 years going to resolve anything? You are hellbent on trying to bring somebody down and even if you managed to achieve this, then what next? How many more years of your life are you going to waste. Do yourself a favour and move on because nothing productive will ever come of all this.

1st of all if AOM didnt even post, or bragg on sites like this, i would not be here in the 1st place, i wanted my site totally underground, and without all the files spreading to none magic sites like Demonoid, so AOM opened the can of worms, not me

Whats been wasted really??, its took me 5 minutes to post a point i believe to be true, and no 1 such as you will ever stop me,
So why try, and why waste your own time trying??, as it seems not to be as important to you, though youll keep on coming back wasting your time, and effort every few days like a moron
Move on and get over it, dont waste your time in here any more, take your own advice, and leave this to who cares

My site when i built it was mine, and ran 100% fine until AOM, and MT started to rape it
They still poach my users, and magic files today, so when will they give up????, can you tell me that???, when will AOM give up poaching my site, and files??? as its been alot longer than the 7 years you keep on quoting
WHEN WILL THEY STOP???

It would only be a waste of time to me, if i didnt care, but the thing is i do care, as all what i wanted to do with my site, was constantly trashed by AOM, and still being trashed today through AOM, so when will they stop??, only they can tell you that
Its like asking an invaded country to just let the invaders get on with it, and do nothing, would you allow it, if it was your creation, and site that was being ripped to pieces??

Stop wasting your time, and breath, and move on, as its not gonna happen by a long shot, because nothing productive will ever come of you posting here
AOM are scum that ripped my site apart, and keeps us from doing what we wanted to do years ago, they are a failure, and the only reason there running is for the money they take off there users

And thats the only reason for AOM existing, apart from them poaching everything we had back at the beginning to get started, or AOM would not even be there now, as it was us who kindly invited him over, and hes the one who had no magic files,
He didnt even do any magic tricks, or effects, he only joined, because all he see was $$$ signs on our magic files

Do you think AOM is doing anything we aint been doing for years, apart from them copying us, and trying to make us look like we actually copied them, and dont have the magic exclusives

Duane asswipe Lenaud01 will never get peace, so long as AOM runs

This is JAC here, and look how she wants VIP money on files we had up for free on our site :(

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/830/z85q.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/z85q.jpg/)

And then theres MT
All of which was run by an AOM henchman, AOM controlled many sites back in the day :-
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3981/4aao.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/4aao.jpg/)

More JAC VIP money crap, as that is what AOM is all about, making money to feed there poor life styles
NO ill never give up, or ever think im wasting my time with this thanks :-
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2039/i6bf.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/i6bf.jpg/)

A
01-03-2014, 07:13 PM
:mellow:

sheriff 01
01-03-2014, 07:34 PM
@ chappy -- I can understand your level of hatred and to be quite honest i actually somewhat sympathize with you but you have went about it all the wrong way. There are far more constructive approaches you could have taken which ultimately would have had a better outcome.

CHEEKYCHAP
01-03-2014, 07:44 PM
@ chappy -- I can understand your level of hatred and to be quite honest i actually somewhat sympathize with you but you have went about it all the wrong way. There are far more constructive approaches you could have taken which ultimately would have had a better outcome.

Yes i agree, but the flood gates are open now, and all i will keep doing is putting people straight on AOM, and exactly who they are, and what they stand for
Because its nothing good, as the whole foundation of AOM is rotten, as its Admins

Heres me telling him way back in 2007, and 2008, i just dont make this stuff up
And do you know it was only AOM who made a price on magic files with VIP, as all of it was free on my site for all users to download
If you read the last picture, youll see we had to have 6 levels of users, just to keep there file takers out,
But the total scummy AOM only did good out of that, as it made it impossible for anyone to use the site
Which was exactly what they wanted, as it was all about creating chaos on my site, and why we now have recruit sites
Users who do nothing will get that in return, so go waste there time with AOM, or MT

Youll read about us holding back our magic files, ( And why AOM is failing in the magic file department now, unlike us ), as they cant just pop along now to rape our site, unlike they did before
Youll see AOM Lenaud01 talk about cookie spoofing, whatever that is, and how he gets my files by cheating,
So you can see AOM is rotten to the core

Though you dont do it no more do you AOM scum??, as weve got you lot well sewn up, and you get nothing,
mmmm niether do your elite pratts, who really went to follow afew idiot like you lot of losers with nothing
AOMK did exactly what i said, and wiped the slate clean from all losers who are on AOM

Since then weve accumulated 1000s of more magic files than AOM, who are doing a very bad job indeed, and ive done it with far less users :-
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2398/efh1.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/efh1.jpg/)

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1930/jk97.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/jk97.jpg/)

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1991/v0jt.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/v0jt.jpg/)

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7606/qnao.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/qnao.jpg/)

megabyteme
01-03-2014, 09:04 PM
How many users are on their sites, Cheeky? More importantly, how much do you expect they are taking in ($$$) per month? These copy sites, are they all essentially the same and run by the same people?

Artemis
01-04-2014, 12:55 AM

hence my embolism post.....

mjmacky
01-04-2014, 04:20 AM
I hear that mentals like walls of text.

Brain Energy Demand

Your brain cells need two times more energy than the other cells in your body.
Neurons, the cells that communicate with each other, have a high demand for energy because they're always in a state of metabolic activity. Even during sleep, neurons are still at work repairing and rebuilding their worn out structural components.
They are manufacturing enzymes and neurotransmitters that must be transported out to the very ends of their– nerve branches, some that can be several inches, or feet, away.
Most demanding of a neuron's energy, however, are the bioelectric signals responsible for communication throughout the nervous system. This nerve transmission consumes one-half of all the brain's energy (nearly 10% of the whole body's energy).

topics (http://www.fi.edu/learn/brain/carbs.html#top)

Glucose, Learning and Memory - Study

Psychology professor Paul E. Gold has researched the stability of glucose levels in the brain. Working with Ewan C. McNay , they found that as rats went through a maze, concentrations of glucose declined in the animals' hippocampus , a key brain area involved in learning and memory – even more dramatically so in older brains.
Except under conditions of starvation, it was thought that the brain always had an ample supply of glucose. "While this is the case in terms of consciousness, the new findings suggest that glucose is not always present in ample amounts to optimally support learning and memory functions," said Gold, who is director of the Medical Scholars Program in the University of Illinois College of Medicine.

"The brain runs on glucose. Young rats can do a pretty good job of supplying all the glucose that a particular area of the brain needs until the task becomes difficult," explained McNay, a postdoctoral researcher in psychology at Yale University. "For an old rat given the same task, the brain glucose supply vanishes out the window. This correlates with a big deficit in performance. A lack of fuel affects the ability to think and remember."

"Glucose enhances learning and memory not only in rats but also in many populations of humans," says Gold. "For schoolchildren, this research implies that the contents and timing of meals may need to be coordinated to have the most beneficial cognitive effects that enhance learning."

How Carbohydrate Foods Can Improve Memory in Older Adults - Studies

When Dr. Carol Greenwood tested the memory of older adults after they ate a breakfast of mashed potatoes or barley, she found that "eating carbohydrate foods can improve memory within an hour after ingestion in healthy elderly people with relatively poor memories."
In another study, Greenwood and her colleagues at the University of Toronto gave a group of healthy senior citizens a bowl of cereal and milk, along with white grape juice for breakfast. Another group only drank water. When tested twenty minutes later, the cereal-eaters had a better memory – able to remember 25% more facts.

Not only does a diet lacking in carbohydrates cut off the brain's main energy supply, Greenwood said a scarcity of glucose can impede the synthesis of acetylcholine, one of the brain's key neurotransmitters.1 (http://www.fi.edu/learn/brain/references.html#carbs1)

Breakfast and Memory - Studies

Regardless of the source, caloric intake after an overnight fast can cause a short burst in memory capacity, scientists discovered. Carbohydrates, however, generally brought longer-term memory benefits than either fats or proteins in the people tested.
Lead scientist, Dr. Carol Greenwood, emphasized the advantage of nutritious carbohydrates – fruits, vegetables, and whole grains – instead of simple sugars such as pastries. Her studies point to the importance of children's breakfasts to school performance. 2 (http://www.fi.edu/learn/brain/references.html#carbs2)
Another University of Toronto study compared the memory-improving effects of different breakfasts eaten after an overnight fast. Participants who consumed a carbohydrate breakfast of potatoes or barley performed better on short- and long-term memory tests, compared to those who consumed only a glucose-laden lemon drink. Both groups did better than the participants who consumed only an inactive placebo.

"Our study showed that eating carbohydrate foods can improve memory within an hour after ingestion in healthy elderly people with relatively poor memories," said lead author Randall J. Kaplan. "Individuals with seemingly minor deficits in glucose regulation appear to perform worse on cognitive (memory) tests and are most sensitive to the beneficial effects of carbohydrates."3 (http://www.fi.edu/learn/brain/references.html#carbs3)

Too Much Blood Sugar – Too Little Brain Sugar

A sugary snack or soft drink that quickly raises your blood sugar level gives you a boost (and any caffeine adds to the lift), but it's short-lived. When you eat something with a high sugar content your pancreas starts to secrete insulin. Insulin triggers cells throughout your body to pull the excess glucose out of your bloodstream and store it for later use.
Soon, the glucose available to your brain has dropped. Neurons, unable to store glucose, experience an energy crisis. Hours later, you feel spaced-out, weak, confused, and/or nervous. Your ability to focus and think suffers. The name for this glucose deficiency is hypoglycemia , and it can even lead to unconsciousness.

High Sugar Intake Over Time

Repeatedly overloading the bloodstream with sugar can diminish the body's ability to respond to insulin, and type 2 diabetes may develop.

This is not good for the brain, because diabetes causes a narrowing of the arteries and makes the brain more susceptible to gradual damage. People with diabetes are more vulnerable to depression and are more likely to suffer a decline in mental ability as they age.

Low Blood Sugar Slows Brain - Study

Low blood glucose levels can lead to a significant deterioration in attention abilities, University of Edinburgh researchers concluded after testing healthy individuals in whom hypoglycemia had been induced.

Auditory and visual information was processed more slowly when the subjects' brains were temporarily deprived of its main source of energy. 4 (http://www.fi.edu/learn/brain/references.html#carbs4)

What I'm saying is maybe cheeky is diabetic. Let's think about that before being too harsh.

Artemis
01-04-2014, 05:28 AM
I thought about it (CHEEKY being a diabetic) and came to the conclusion that he is just completely mental. Diabetics don't tend to scream about shit that happened seven years ago..... complete with elaborate (and ancient) screenshots.

The interesting thing is he does not grasp that no one else gives a flying fuck what happened on a torrent site seven years ago. :idunno:

dorukhan
01-04-2014, 07:38 AM
Any member of this site ? Could you please send me a few screenshots ? [Browse page,faq , etc :)

prodigy608
01-04-2014, 07:42 AM
Cheeky, you have already proved TO ME you are not on AOM or MT and that people are not missing out on anything from you. If you were actually on the sites you would know. If I gave you screenshots, you would just use the screenshots to prove that you are somehow on those sites, when you are not. You're not getting anything from me, and I want nothing from you. The end.

Keep ranting, this is my last post here.

megabyteme
01-04-2014, 08:16 AM
Any member of this site ? Could you please send me a few screenshots ? [Browse page,faq , etc :)

Nice try, Cheeky. :P

CHEEKYCHAP
01-04-2014, 08:28 AM
Cheeky, you have already proved TO ME you are not on AOM or MT and that people are not missing out on anything from you. If you were actually on the sites you would know. If I gave you screenshots, you would just use the screenshots to prove that you are somehow on those sites, when you are not. You're not getting anything from me, and I want nothing from you. The end. Keep ranting, this is my last post here.

OK JAC, if you say so, but youve proved nothing, and gained nothing from me, your a complete idiot with no knowledge, Its like me saying you are now standing in the north pole, and because i said it, that is a true fact
Even me saying your JAC doesnt make it true, or a fact, its still a wild guess, but it looks to be one of you idiots posting either way
And out of the both of us here whos being a sneaky, no good, lieing, cheating scumbag AOM user??

You didnt trade, you didnt post anything to encourage me to do the same, because its you who is hidden, and hiding from us, and its everyone asking themselves who are you exactly in all this???
but if your happy, and convinced, then move on, but everyone has seen i gave you multiple opportunities to shut my mouth up, and prove me a lier

But in our eyes its still the same as when you 1st posted in here, as anything you say dont hold water, or any real true facts
If i say i know your not on Imageshack as a member, because you didnt post this, or that, does it really make it any more true, or a fact??
Lets remember i am the true Admin of AOM, and AOM is just a LOW Sub site we recruit off now
And the only true facts here are in my screenshots above, showing exactly what AOM is all about, and how it all came about

I also think your too scared, because when i do post screenshots, it just goes to show how weak your site is against me

But then we all have to think you was 1st a member of AOM, and MT in your very 1st postings here, then you went onto say you was unsure what exactly was on AOM, or MT, which is more lies
So what is the real truth with you??, and who are you??
As only you are hiding, and telling 2 = 3 different versions of the same old story, most of which are pure lies, and pure false statements you know nothing about, and only you are getting caught out, and WELL OWNED
So which part of your postings are true, as youve made quite afew posts that really do contradict each other, and dont quite add up?? why is that???, do you have an answer??

So how do you think you now look within this post, im sure in your own head, you think you look like a stand up person, when infact you look like a sneaky, lieing AOM scumbag, as usual up to your old tricks of hiding behind false names, and statements,
Even JAC logs in every day to read this post, but has nothing to say about why they keep trashing my own site, why is that???

Plus we all notice again you swerve away from trying to prove me wrong yet again, So who really looks to be telling the truth here??, and who looks to be up front in this forum?? as its certainly not you

I mean who would really be satisfied im not telling the truth in this forum apart from JAC, or silly Lenaud01 from AOM,
Who are here posting behind a false names?? WHY???
Why not tell us why you trashed my site to make AOM??, what was your spiteful reason to hate my site??, and encourage others to do the same along with you??, why didnt you stop when i asked you over 10 years ago???

Plus why did you not answer my question about Miller??, and is the real reason your ending it, is having my questions, and challenges frightened you off???, as you know AOM cant stand up to a true file fight, like we can at AOMK??
Or are my call outs to you, just a little bit to much for you to handle??? , as youve avoided everything ive thrown at you so far
As i said in my 1st post, your a complete fool, and if you represent anyone at the top at AOM, it shows just what ive had to deal with over the years, as none of you can match us, especially any AOM, or MT user we all know, and you know it :)

Infact what has AOM got what any other magic site aint got in magic files???, Nothing, as your all clones

megabyteme :-
Thats not me posting, hes actually asking me for screenshots of MP, and JN, so i invited him over to AOMs Recruit site here :-
http://artofmisdirection.net/

IdolEyes787
01-04-2014, 02:01 PM

Hi friend.Are u member hdbits ? Can you send me some screenshoot ( browse page ,home, most seed torrent top 10 )

Regards.

Sorry I callously didn't reply to your recent unsolicited PM concerning HDbits but no, and fuck off.:)

:(Both CHEEKYCHAP and myself should probably ponder the saying "By necessity,every villain must think himself the hero" a little more before we do stuffs.:(

sheriff 01
01-04-2014, 03:23 PM
@ idol -- your a liar, i just seen you on a super uber secret forum trying to trade hdbits for a highly buffered bitsoup account. I can not only give you the bitsoup acc but i can throw in an aom acc as well to sweeten the pot :glagpinch:

IdolEyes787
01-04-2014, 07:32 PM
@ idol -- your a liar, i just seen you on a super uber secret forum trying to trade hdbits for a highly buffered bitsoup account. I can not only give you the bitsoup acc but i can throw in an aom acc as well to sweeten the pot :glagpinch:

I'm Vulcan or Spartan or Rohirrim or something and therefore find it impossible to lie.
That's what basically killed my promising career as a magician.

OK that wasn't true.What actually happened was a card trick went horribly wrong and ended up killing 3 audience members.

Sorry that was another lie.Truth is I just couldn't handle the fame so I quit and moved to Montana to open a fly fishing business.

CHEEKYCHAP
01-04-2014, 07:39 PM

i'm vulcan or spartan or rohirrim or something and therefore find it impossible to lie.
That's what basically killed my promising career as a magician.

Ok that wasn't true.what actually happened was a card trick went horribly wrong and ended up killing 3 audience members.

Sorry that was another lie.truth is i just couldn't handle the fame so i quit and moved to montana to open a fly fishing business.

lmfao :)

IdolEyes787
01-04-2014, 07:56 PM
There will always be doubters and that's what so annoying about being a bona fide psychic.

Btw your dead relative,the one with the name starting with.......D,wants me to tell you that heshe thinks you're mental.

CHEEKYCHAP
01-06-2014, 05:42 PM
There will always be doubters and that's what so annoying about being a bona fide psychic.

Btw your dead relative,the one with the name starting with.......D,wants me to tell you that heshe thinks you're mental.

My Powers tell me prodigy608 was Lenaud01, as he seems to be interested in Wiis, and Xbox stuff, so im satisfied hes not on AOMK, and does not share in our great magic files any more
Hes also incapable of even being up front, or honest, so its to be expected from a low rat like Duane Lungdren

megabyteme
01-07-2014, 07:41 AM
Since you've been at this "war" of sorts for so many years, Chappy, have you ever given thought to what would satisfy your blood-lust? What are your terms of peace (and quiet)? Can there ever be time to give it its due rest and move on to pulling hats out of rabbits, and other happier things involving balloons, kids, and water torture devices? :unsure:

What are you so fiercely pursuing here (tell us what will bring about peace), or are you just chasing your tail and barking?

sheriff 01
01-07-2014, 03:55 PM
At first glance i thought chappy was stating that dolph lundgren was actively involved in torrenting. :glagpinch:

CHEEKYCHAP
01-10-2014, 04:47 AM
At first glance i thought chappy was stating that dolph lundgren was actively involved in torrenting.

He is actually on one of my film sites ;)

Since you've been at this "war" of sorts for so many years, Chappy, have you ever given thought to what would satisfy your blood-lust?

Nothing now, as the damage has been done, and nothing accept AOM closing up, which wont happen by them doing it, as there to well entrenched now, but theres still more to come for them, and its them who should be worried, and who are worried

What are your terms of peace (and quiet)? Can there ever be time to give it its due rest and move on to pulling hats out of rabbits, and other happier things involving balloons, kids, and water torture devices?

As ive said many times above in this post, how can i forget what theyve done to my site, and my own creation, and they did it all for the greed of money on magic files we uploaded free, and in kind to all, along with an open site for all to join
The politics all came from AOM, MT, and NEO, so i guess there getting exactly what they started, the only thing they dont do no more to any of us, is take our magic files, poach our users, completely spew our forums with filthy gay porn, take it down, or hack it, as its now well hidden from there sad asses

What are you so fiercely pursuing here (tell us what will bring about peace), or are you just chasing your tail and barking?

Well you got to consider 1st, do you now see them bragging like they used too???, acting like peacocks with something proud to boast
Dont just about everyone now know what they stand for, and exactly how they got started with AOM????
Does it sound like a site to be proud of owning, and running???, along with a foundation thats made up of pure shit, that had to destroy another magic torrent site to actually exist???, by poaching its members, and files???

AOM has nothing compared to us, and is only getting cloned by sites like AOMK, AOMRecruit, MP, JN, XMF, and the rest that have cropped up, including those in China, and Russia we know of, as you can only have so many trackers for magic, and once you kick out all the scum, and file takers, youll see a whole new site develop before your eyes, where files, and sites just aint copying, or cloning each other no more with you

Think about it, YOU can join us, infact ANYONE can join us, but to advance into our site YOU will put your time in, YOU will support us, and You will share your files with everyone, or get nowhere fast
So that means if AOM are getting are files, those users taking, are certainly working for them to keep on site, and are supporting us in a good way, ( Unless we block the leaks, as we have done already ), but everyone is doing there share to improve our site

NO bad Ip can advance forward into AOMK, and any Email with no history will not get very far within AOMK, because we also have other checks in place, as we want to know exactly who we are dealing with, as we will want to know there web history, Facebook, Twitter, as we got all the faces, and Ips of everyone on AOM, and MT Etc, Etc
And the higher you climb up into AOMK, the less people there are to deal with, so users cant hide behind a mass of users like before, and if you are hiding, or holding out, you will be booted full stop

Anyway so long as theres an AOM, there will always be an AOMK kicking its ass, i know exactly who runs it, and its no magicians, and the only magic they buy, is what everyone else buys for them, and if there users want to keep getting mugged off, let them

Remember AOM is just a Sub Site we created, and our main recruit site, that anyone is welcome to join is here :-
www.artofmisdirection.net (http://www.artofmisdirection.net)

We have a new trade site coming for those who want to hide there Ips by uploading, and releasing magic files found within copy sites like AOM, and MT, it will be sharing on a file storage site we own, abit like Megaupload, or Dropbox,
but we will see users from those 2 sites mainly uploading, and sharing AOM, and MT files openly, with the knowledge that there accounts are safe on those sites, as they cant get caught for leaking files with hidden Ips

That Forum will be here, and we will be literally inviting every AOM, and MT user :-
www.artofmisdirection.us (http://www.artofmisdirection.net)

How do we manage to invite ALL the AOM, and MT users??
Well because AOM, and MT stole our user database, which means its now abit hard for them to change there users, along with the record we had in the 1st place, and owned well before them
Plus if a user posts a video, or link to there site, it allows us to email, or PM them direct from there site, or within youtube itself, which means its stops us having to send anything within AOM to reveal ourselves to them :)

Lets take Benjamin Kaiser AKA alex26i, who now lives in Thailand, we know his face, we know the sites he visits, we know his facebook, damn im still best mates with him on AOM, but he can never be allowed access to AOMK again, ask him how many emails hes received off us in the last decade??
NONE
And that goes for alot of there Elite wasters who think we dont watch them on AOM

Heres just afew of our well known magic site Stats, that we like to brag about, though theres still alot more magic sites hidden from the wasters we know who would like to trash us
Remember alot of users have already been booted from within all the sites ive listed, as MP had well over a 1000 users, but only now has just over 700 users, and out of the 200 odd users on JN, only about 90 users have actual access to the downloads, as we will keep trimmiing down those that dont help us, or have bad Ips Etc, Etc

But as you can see, its still much better than AOM, and MT put together, as it gives us well over 2000 users
But like i also said above, how many of those 2000 users have duplicate accounts throughout AOM, MT, AOMrecruit, JN, MP, CD, MC Etc, Etc, Etc, Etc, Etc
Notice how thin the users get, the more they enter, and go higher into AOMK, plus how many do you think out of those 2000 users waste there time by site jumping, just to use a different trackers for the same files found elsewhere on copy magic sites all doing the same thing???

AOMRecruit Magic Stats :-
Members: 937
Torrents: 1,201
Seeders: 414
Leechers: 40
Peers: 454
Threads: 8

MP Magic Stats :-
Members: 740
Torrents: 9,034
Seeders: 5,037
Leechers: 145
Peers: 5,182
Threads: 94

JN Magic Stats :-
Members: 224
Torrents: 7,575
Seeders: 1,191
Leechers: 14
Peers: 1,205
Threads: 109

CD Magic Stats :-
Members: 316
Torrents: 90
Seeders: 0
Leechers: 0
Peers: 0
Threads: 9

MC Magic Stats :-
Members: 12
Torrents: 52
Seeders: 0
Leechers: 0
Peers: 0
Threads: 2

AOMK Magic Stats :-
TOP SECRET, But Well Owning AOM ;)

Only those within AOM, and MT can truthfully judge those stats, but lets see how they will look again next year, as theres no rush :)

SgtMajor
01-10-2014, 11:24 AM
lol, been away for so long but things never change do they? The same old BT drama queens argue with the same old wise sages arguing about the same old shit.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

/me goes for another run with the dogs and forgets I was ever here, again! :-P

mjmacky
01-10-2014, 02:43 PM
lol, been away for so long but things never change do they? The same old BT drama queens argue with the same old wise sages arguing about the same old shit.

History has a tendency to repeat itself; for instance, a bunch more people have and will continue to come in and make a desperate grab at attention by commenting that bt drama still exists.

SgtMajor
01-10-2014, 02:58 PM

History has a tendency to repeat itself; for instance, a bunch more people have and will continue to come in and make a desperate grab at attention by commenting that bt drama still exists.

Indeed, I may just go and start a thread of my very own for that very reason. Nothing like a good bit of own trumpet blowing.

IdolEyes787
01-10-2014, 05:13 PM

Don't listen to that wank mjmacky.I for one appreciate your completely unearned and totally unjustified arrogance.

Btw since you deemed it necessary to go there,I assume you hang out with dogs because ,God bless them, they are the only things willing to put up with your "major" level of fakeness.:)

SgtMajor
01-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Don't listen to that wank mjmacky.I for one appreciate your completely unearned and totally unjustified arrogance.

Btw since you deemed it necessary to go there,I assume you hang out with dogs because ,God bless them, they are the only things willing to put up with your "major" level of fakeness.:)

lol, nice to see you too you fucknugget, I would have thought your putdowns would have improved over time, but sadly it seems not, masquerading as an average troll these days? :)

As for my dogs, indeed they are the only species on this planet that can put with me, fakery or otherwise :D

IdolEyes787
01-10-2014, 06:41 PM
I would have thought your putdowns would have improved over time, but sadly it seems not....

I reserve the really good ones for the Jews.:idunno:

megabyteme
01-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Nothing now, as the damage has been done[...]
TOP SECRET, But Well Owning AOM ;)

Only those within AOM, and MT can truthfully judge those stats, but lets see how they will look again next year, as theres no rush :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

alex26i
01-11-2014, 09:15 PM
CHEEKY you know better than to MESS with me.
I strongly suggest you stop your mentally unstable shit and edit your message and take your pills.
I have no interest in talking with you, and have no interest in helping you.
I am not your MATE, and that was your flat out lie.
Why would anyone deal with you in file sharing if your going to do stuff like this?

You don't have friends/mates, you just have people you have not annoyed enough yet.

And everyone, you can hire cheeky to do kid shows. I can't see why you would want him around your kids.

megabyteme
01-11-2014, 09:47 PM
And everyone, you can hire cheeky to do kid shows. I can't see why you would want him around your kids.

Good point. With Cheeky leaking personal info around, how long will it be before his online mentalness is attached to his real-world ventures? I certainly would not risk having someone as vindictive as Cheeky around my children. I doubt anyone else would either.

@Cheeky: Should you be acting like this when your business involves reputation, and you work directly with kids?

CHEEKYCHAP
01-12-2014, 12:32 AM
CHEEKY you know better than to MESS with me.
I strongly suggest you stop your mentally unstable shit and edit your message and take your pills.
I have no interest in talking with you, and have no interest in helping you.
I am not your MATE, and that was your flat out lie.
Why would anyone deal with you in file sharing if your going to do stuff like this?

You don't have friends/mates, you just have people you have not annoyed enough yet.

OH NO :) , its the mentally unstable post again, oh dear what a fail you idiot, as we do talk plenty on AOM ;),
Plus we can all see how fast news spread to you on AOM about my post, yep AOM are like a well oiled spy ring, that run around worrying about nothing

Your the actual waster who used to put all the gay crap on my site for Lenaud01, and allowed AOM to screw me over, and allowed them to actually take all the magic files, infact your the only one person who could of gave Lenaud01 my whole site user database, so you get fucked you low life twat. as you know nothing i do, or anything about my life idiot, BUT i know you for what you are dont i ???, and thats the difference, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE
If anything your the worse than Lenaud01, as you acted as a my friend, and someone i trusted within my site, your a complete fool to think i wouldnt find out, and how it all worked

I bet you used to have a good laugh with Lenaud01 didnt you, when taking my site down, and posting foul gay porn, now the shits returned you dont like it
Maybe you could tell us all here, WHY so many are supposed to hate me??? and exactly on whos say so is that????
Why was my site torn apart by you, and Lenaud01??, when it was doing the exact same thing, and twice as better
AOM has nothing AOMK doesnt, accept you now have a poorer file system, and magic collection than us, and thats what youll always get when you share out of the loop you dumbass

All Lenaud01 did was give you all a copy Tracker, and any files he could take, or poach off us, but now you peasants are gone, we are heaving with unique magic files,
What a bunch of fools who followed 2 dimwits like you, as even you know Lenaud01 uploaded nothing of his own, and was not even a magician, and we know you didnt upload niether, so was either one of you a loss to us, not likely LMFAO :)

So why did you make it impossible for my users to enjoy the site, and use it as they should of done in peace??

Infact if its true, then why do so many people hate me??, can it be because of you, and Lenaud01???, as alot of sheeple have been influenced, and mind fucked by you 2 into hating me, even though all i did was share my files openly, and in kind to all, including you both that had nothing in the start anyway???
Talk about how friends will show there appreciation for all your hard work on the internet :(

I mean would we be here now, if the both of you, and along with all the others sheeple youve also got involved in all this, would we be here now, if you would of left my site alone when i kindly asked you too???, of course we wouldnt be here now
But because your scum ive had to deal with this for over a decade, as it never ends with you lot does it??

You both knew exactly what you where doing, and having a laugh doing it at my expense, and now expect me to shut up about it,
But lets be honest, its only you few idiots that hate me, and its been a hate campaign by you lot since day one, and i dont care what either one of you think

Wait for my book your going to love it, itll be ready for upload soon to all major torrent sites, and every magician is going to know your faces, and what you both did to my site scum, let others be the judge, your going to love my screenshots of AOM Donations

Your a wanker, and who on AOM should i really care about that hate me??, You, Lenaud01, or Trebor hahahaha :)
Infact who should i care about on any web site, as i got my friends here, who are in reality, so a little fool like you 2, who actually showed me the value of friendship on the internet mean nothing, especially with a scumbags like you that will act as a friend, just to wreck a site to gain money

I love chatting to you on AOM, and laughing, but how many of my magic files have you got in the last decade loser LMFAO :)
You keep helping, as your donations are great thanks, as it saves me a bundle of money,

Please remember Ben AKA Alex26i im not on AOM, and we never have contact ever, we are double agent spies, like most of the users i trade with at AOM

The only 2 clowns that work with kids are Ben AKA Alex26i, and Duane AKA Lenaud01, and i suppose with there little minds, saying i work with kids is like the mum jokes you see when someone in a forum has really nothing else to say, and considering they know nothing about me, or my life, who works with kids here??
And as for posting faces you want them to admit the faces they used to put up of me, and considering i had many youngsters, and teens on my magic site below 16, how did they deem it fit to post extreme gay porn all over my forums, and site??
Can you answer that Ben AKA Alex26i??, because that is your mind set right there, along with Duane AKA Lenaud01, you both must be very proud to accomplish that i my site, that really did have lots of young kids on board
I KNOW IT NEVER HAPPENED, AND ITS A LIE :(

Infact why not ask them why they wrecked my site, and did what they did to everyone else on site, most of which now reside on there site AOM, why do they have all my poached members at AOM??, they got a reason for that???
I dont think we will get an answer, and i can just see more AOM avoidance here, rather than to step up, and give a reason WHY??

BTW :-
My buisness is my buisness, and its been running fine for decades, and will do well into the future, just like AOMK thanks ;O)

IdolEyes787
01-12-2014, 12:49 AM
The only 2 clowns that work with kids are Ben AKA Alex26i, and Duane AKA Lenaud01, and i suppose with there little minds, saying i work with kids is like the mum jokes you see when someone in a forum has really nothing else to say....

Yo Mamma's so stupid she stayed in the grocery store for an entire day staring at a can of frozen orange juice just because it said "concentrate".

And it's their.I'm illiterate and even eye know that.

sheriff 01
01-12-2014, 01:52 AM
The more i read into all this the more i begin to understand what fueled the fire for chappy but you should have dealt with this years ago and moved on. The fact that this has been going on a decade leads me to believe you have failed to strike back hard and cripple them. If somebody screwed me over as bad as what you portray i certainly would have dealt with it immediately and be done with it.

alex26i
01-12-2014, 01:55 AM
The only reason he posted this crap was because he could not find me anymore. I would like everyone to know, whoever deals with cheeky will find out quickly. He is unstable. He doesn't remember anything. One day your his buddy the next day he is waging war and posting information about anyone he can. He at one time posted an entire list of people. Claiming everyone had wronged him. His site went dead several times because he didn't pay the bill. He will disappear for months then come back with his war issue. Aom didn't even wrong him, he keeps going on and on about this and that. Lenaurd doesn't own the site anymore. I am not on aom any more. I have businesses to run. But this turd, who I have not talked to for 5 years. decides he has a issue with me. Like the title of this post wtf! Sheriff, cheeky gets ban from all sites sooner or later. Just search his name. Your wasting time giving him any advise. No one has wronged him, crept himself. He tries to steal users from sites and all kinds of underhanded stuff. Mostly he complains about people earning money.
I have nothing to do with aom cheeky, if you could remember anything I was the guy who helped you setup your site you let goto crap. Oh btw, Cheeks avatar is duane from 10 years ago. If that doesn't say the guy is obsessed.

This is my last post.. And no I didn't read your book you posted I have no interest.

CHEEKYCHAP
01-12-2014, 02:15 AM
The more i read into all this the more i begin to understand what fueled the fire for chappy but you should have dealt with this years ago and moved on. The fact that this has been going on a decade leads me to believe you have failed to strike back hard and cripple them. If somebody screwed me over as bad as what you portray i certainly would have dealt with it immediately and be done with it.

And how would you do that???, as i aint got a clue how to end it, its all money based with AOM, and not for the sharing, and teaching
When i 1st started this years ago, i simply was not a coder, and had no clue as to running a site settings, or such things
So had to put my trust in others to help, and thats the biggest, and only mistake i ever made was trusting those 2 scumbags, as it allowed them to do what they did to my whole site, though they dont do it now, as ive learned over the years

But how can i move forward with my site when i know there just waiting to poach all the files they dont own, as i upload them, it took them less than afew months to rape all my files by leeching, and cheating them off site

They used to boot users, blame me, and then recruit them onto AOM, and nothing i said did any good, all they did was play the silent card, and act like nothing was happening, as they had nothing to shout about, or lose, as it was then a one way street, im just thankful ive learn a great lesson, and now know how to run a site, and how to keep twats like that out, as you have to get them working at sharing, and supporting a site, and that one thing they never did, or liked to do

Sadly i was just naive, and inexperienced back then, so they took advantage of me, but since then ive learned, and can now upload a site anywhere, and even do abit of coding
I am now just playing the waiting game all the time, ive had to chat my ass off to JAC, just to gain extra accounts at AOM, but lucky for me money talks with AOM, and they may say everyone hate me, but theres enough on there site to remember what they did,
Even trading is easy with AOM members, so if i do get booted, ill always have access to there site, i bet they cant say the same for my site though

Yes i know AOM you search to see what servers i run, or domains i own, but just like you lot, i have friends, and family i can use for any extra accounts i need to use, plus i dont own just one credit card ;)
Either way they know what they done, and so long as im pissing them off, and soon to be big time with my book release, im ok with carrying on well into the future, as there the ones not ending it,

Plus out of the both of us, im the only one to actually offer a truce between us on this war, and its been offered on many occasions in the past by me, and they refused, so go figure???, as it certainly aint them who are the injured party in all this

IdolEyes787
01-12-2014, 02:27 AM
And how would you do that???, as i aint got a clue how to end it

CHEEKYCHAP
01-12-2014, 02:33 AM
The only reason he posted this crap was because he could not find me anymore. I would like everyone to know, whoever deals with cheeky will find out quickly. He is unstable. He doesn't remember anything. One day your his buddy the next day he is waging war and posting information about anyone he can. He at one time posted an entire list of people. Claiming everyone had wronged him. His site went dead several times because he didn't pay the bill. He will disappear for months then come back with his war issue. Aom didn't even wrong him, he keeps going on and on about this and that. Lenaurd doesn't own the site anymore. I am not on aom any more. I have businesses to run. But this turd, who I have not talked to for 5 years. decides he has a issue with me. Like the title of this post wtf! Sheriff, cheeky gets ban from all sites sooner or later. Just search his name. Your wasting time giving him any advise. No one has wronged him, crept himself. He tries to steal users from sites and all kinds of underhanded stuff. Mostly he complains about people earning money.
I have nothing to do with aom cheeky, if you could remember anything I was the guy who helped you setup your site you let goto crap.

This is my last post.. And no I didn't read your book you posted I have no interest.

If you have nothing to do with AOM any more, please enlighten us, just how did you manage to reply to this post so fast???
How do you know Lenaud01 dont run AOM, though we all know hes a silent partner running it all in the background, but will soon learn that wont help him

And thats not all, im your best buddy on Facebook too, and i got all your pictures for my book, so be happy, your a muppet to think i would not watch you, as i watch you all, as youll never get near any of my sites again

As i said above, ive been playing the waiting game, and just because you may think ive forgotten, it doesnt make it so
Even though youve moved to Thailand, and started a family, doesnt make me forget what youve done to my site

YOU ruined my site, and you know exactly what you did to me for AOM, and theres no way on this earth im going to let you, or Duane get away with it
Enjoy my book, as youll be one of the 1st i send it too, then im going to link it with all your friends on every site you are on, and post it on main stream torrent sites, as YOU dont control me, like Lenaud01 controls a twat fool like you

I mean whos sitting here now pissed off, maybe as much as i was way back then, all those years ago, when you was trashing my site, and i couldnt do nothing about it

anon
01-12-2014, 02:49 AM
I'm sick of this endless drag. Closed. You can continue the discussion via PM if it's so important.