PDA

View Full Version : Led Zeppelin

Mudbug
03-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Any fans? New iPhone / iPad app just out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wePjWNYesGQ

SelfMadeMMAn
06-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Don't have an Iphone/Ipad, but anything Zeppelin is awesome, and the app looks awesome

Hologram
06-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Honestly, I don't give a shit about apple products. However I do give a HUGE shit for Led Zeppelin, there won't be a band of such epic proportions as them. Like ever.

SelfMadeMMAn
06-19-2011, 12:29 PM
I would have to agree with that.

Hologram
06-19-2011, 06:41 PM
I would have to agree with that.

Great that you concur.

DeadPoet
06-20-2011, 01:46 PM
However I do give a HUGE shit for Led Zeppelin, there won't be a band of such epic proportions as them. Like ever.

There are and there will be bands which are as good as Zep but you won't listen to them because:
1)music industry is made that way;
2)you will be getting old and every new band will sound like shit to you just like in the last South Park episode.

Hologram
06-20-2011, 03:20 PM
However I do give a HUGE shit for Led Zeppelin, there won't be a band of such epic proportions as them. Like ever.

There are and there will be bands which are as good as Zep but you won't listen to them because:
1)music industry is made that way;
2)you will be getting old and every new band will sound like shit to you just like in the last South Park episode.

Doubt it.

Evelyn
06-20-2011, 04:13 PM
honestly, i don't give a shit about apple products.

copy - paste

yes, LZ \M/

might be lack of finance, No publicity and lack of promotion.

DeadPoet
06-20-2011, 09:05 PM
might be lack of finance, No publicity and lack of promotion.

That's what I meant with "music industry is made that way".
It's hard to promote your work on your own still not impossible. Matter of luck I suppose, as it is always when we talk about success stories in any categorie of art.