PDA

View Full Version : what games are you playing right now?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

wubwubwub
04-18-2014, 06:57 PM
Just beaten Assassin's Creed Liberation.

driedopiates
04-20-2014, 07:53 PM
Finally got around to starting walking dead...the telltale one. Its got me hooked

biznoogity
05-04-2014, 12:16 AM
Been blasting through FFX/X-2 HD. They really put a lot of effort into this remaster, and the international edition content makes it worth the purchase alone. Great game.

taraschatzi
05-04-2014, 05:05 AM
Kingdoms of Camelot

raidenkaze
05-05-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm a big fighting game fan. I'm currently playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2 on PS3.
The online code is actually pretty good. with minimum lagging which is the most important fact on a fighting game.
But still it's not comparable to offline games. A lot of stuff are different online and it changes the aspect of your gameplay.
But still when you have no time nor the number of offline players, online comes out to be a pretty decent option.

rekojem
05-06-2014, 03:23 PM
War Thunder, great game and graphics if you like war planes and flying. Now also comes with tanks ground forces. Also its free.
http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3760055

glitch1911
05-09-2014, 06:33 AM
dark souls 2

G-manny
05-10-2014, 01:36 AM
I just finished infamous second son, good graphics but it gets boring after a while you'll find your self doing the same thing over and over all game long

Finally got around to starting walking dead...the telltale one. Its got me hooked

it's very good, I can't wait for the next episode

twue
05-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Just finished playing kingdoms of amalur reckoning .. Great game imo

shoehorn
05-12-2014, 01:40 AM
Bandit Kings Of Ancient China , Dota 2, and Battle Command!

viperman27
05-16-2014, 05:32 AM
titanfall its awesome and fast paced always on the move

Mr. Mulder
05-19-2014, 10:52 AM
GTA Online consumes me at the moment, and it's all because of this:

The smoking monkey mask. You have to be level 100 to buy it and when you see people wearing it, you know they're level 100 and above. You know that they have massive penises and get all the womens. You know they're better than you, online and in real life. I'm currently ranked at 86, not much more to go. I think I got bored with the game at around 75, its hard to tell. But one more weekend of smashing it and its mine.

I imagine i'll need to buy a life jacket too to keep from drowning in poontang once i put it on.

heha
05-20-2014, 02:56 PM
Mostly Battlefield 4 but it has a bit too many problems right now.
I'm really looking forward to Watch_Dogs!

doggkun
05-20-2014, 09:52 PM
I'm really looking forward to Watch_Dogs!

That is what I am waiting for as well, was trying some of that Wildstar beta for the meantime.

oldbobjones
05-21-2014, 12:25 PM
Mostly Titanfall and BF4. Also quite looking forward to watchdogs

richbambam
05-23-2014, 10:53 AM
was BF4 but just gone back into second son trying to complete it a second time

nenabari
05-30-2014, 07:36 AM
right now i m playing temple run ... :D

drtotto
05-31-2014, 09:55 PM
CoD Ghosts; Fifa 14

fatalcombo
06-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Age of wonder 3

outrated
06-03-2014, 11:30 AM
Loving Watch Dogs on PS4 at the min and really looking forward to Drive Club.

N00BatNZBs
06-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Wildstar. Enjoying it, but its early days.

ktd
06-09-2014, 07:00 AM
Watcg_Dogs and love the feeling and most of the side quests. A bit disappointed in the story the way they force gun fights on us.
I sneak and plan the attacks up until the end of an act where I'm forced to go bananas with guns and bombs.
Other than that it's a great game.

ibewell
07-01-2014, 12:34 PM
UFC PS4 liking the idea of building a fighter ! & some wofenstein PS4 soon !

Barniwm
07-05-2014, 10:24 AM
I forgot my xbox login details so I've started again from scratch.. So I have a large choice of games I wish to complete again.. Starting with Skyrim and Fallout 3 - my favourite 2 games ever on the 360 :)

Mr. Mulder
07-08-2014, 10:07 AM
State of Decay: Lifeline - it's glitchy as fuck and as unfinished as State of Decay ever was but still, it's awesome!!!

Also playing a bit of the latest free Xbox Gold game for this month, some fake batman themed FPS which is actually quite fun.

Finally put down GTA Online now I've ranked up past any unlockables, got all the property, weapons and cars I desire... No doubt I'll sign back in when a new DLC comes out.

abigdork
07-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Waiting for WOD to come out for Wow...so replay of final fantasy X and X-2

Mr. Mulder
07-16-2014, 09:31 PM
there's loads of sales going on on Xbox Live right now so I bought Bioshock Infinite, but then someone at work told me I need to play through the first one to appreciate the ending and the first one costs nothing right now so i bought that too and started playing it. I'm an hour in and it's pretty sick, but i bought Infinite because i was drawn to all the bright colours and being in the sky and shit. Without spoiling anything, do I really need to do the first one first?? And i'll of course do it at some point, so would doing Infinite first spoil the ending of the original??

Also, the free Gold game right now is BattleBlock Theatre which is very fun, watched the intro and played the first 5 minutes, its a keeper :mushy:

Rart
07-17-2014, 03:51 PM
I've played Infinite without playing the original Bioshock first and didn't feel like I was missing anything at all. It might be helpful to know the general idea of the Bioshock world for context, ie city found underwater, get drugged up on superpower drugs, entire city gets fucked up. Even so though Infinite is an entirely different place and isn't really dependent on the either game. The story/ending doesn't reference them at all afaik.

Now the DLC (if you bought them) is another story entirely. I haven't played it yet, but from what I've heard it's actually based in the world of the first two Bioshock games. So in that regard it probably would be heavily based on story from the first two games. It would definitely be helpful to play the first game before you do the DLC for Bioshock Infinite.

Cheese
07-17-2014, 09:34 PM
Shim Megami Tensei Persona and Final Fantasy XIII.

Mr. Mulder
07-21-2014, 07:48 AM
I've played Infinite without playing the original Bioshock first and didn't feel like I was missing anything at all. It might be helpful to know the general idea of the Bioshock world for context, ie city found underwater, get drugged up on superpower drugs, entire city gets fucked up. Even so though Infinite is an entirely different place and isn't really dependent on the either game. The story/ending doesn't reference them at all afaik.

Now the DLC (if you bought them) is another story entirely. I haven't played it yet, but from what I've heard it's actually based in the world of the first two Bioshock games. So in that regard it probably would be heavily based on story from the first two games. It would definitely be helpful to play the first game before you do the DLC for Bioshock Infinite.

I smashed through Infinite this weekend and it was tits!!!! The story was so, so good!!! Had to watch a 20 minute videos on youtube explaining the ending to fully understand it. Such an awesome game! Think I'll do the original next then the new DLC like you said.

IdolEyes787
07-21-2014, 12:34 PM
I smashed through Infinite this weekend and it was tits!!!! The story was so, so good!!! Had to watch a 20 minute videos on youtube explaining the ending to fully understand it. Such an awesome game! Think I'll do the original next then the new DLC like you said.

Seriously.You need to lay off the drugs.The original Bioshock was good,Infinite was an incredibly over-hyped bucket of shit.
Sometimes lofty ambitions result in the real Taj Mahal and sometimes they wind up being the Trump Taj Mahal.

Mr. Mulder
07-25-2014, 07:18 AM

Seriously.You need to lay off the drugs.The original Bioshock was good,Infinite was an incredibly over-hyped bucket of shit.
Sometimes lofty ambitions result in the real Taj Mahal and sometimes they wind up being the Trump Taj Mahal.

Say WUUUUUUUUT!!!!! Infinite was in no way a bucket of shit!!!!!! It's nothing life changing but it's a tite FPS with sick cut scenes and the music and atmosphere is all very well done - there's better acting in that game than most films and just the right amount of racisim!1 (what happens if you actually throw the baseball at those black people? And what changes if you pick the bird or the cage?). And I haven't drugged out in over 5 months :snooty:

Playing Tomb Raider now, it's good. Only started it last night for an hour - can't say i'm happy about the size of her funbags though :ermm:

IdolEyes787
07-25-2014, 10:52 AM
People who spend all their free time playing video games don't have the obvious judgement to properly critique stuff.

faridreza99
07-25-2014, 01:44 PM
thanks to provide great information

Mr. Mulder
07-25-2014, 02:41 PM
Yeah!!!1 :snooty:

IdolEyes787
07-25-2014, 03:38 PM
Fight me like a man in some online death match.

Mr. Mulder
07-25-2014, 03:43 PM
Yeah, faridreza99!!1 Be an online man!!!1 :snooty:

IdolEyes787
07-25-2014, 03:49 PM
Yeah and no camping and sniping 'cause that's for fags.

megabyteme
07-25-2014, 07:00 PM
and just the right amount of racisim!1 (what happens if you actually throw the baseball at those black people?

Not much of a gamer, but...

INTEREST LEVEL: PEAKED

I have to assume that with the realism in games these days, you'd die by being narcstomped, get robbed afterwards, then there would be footage on the news, then rioting...but since I typically just throw my wallet and run when I see black people, this is all theoretical. :lookaroun

chalice
07-26-2014, 07:57 AM
and just the right amount of racisim!1 (what happens if you actually throw the baseball at those black people?

Not much of a gamer, but...

INTEREST LEVEL: PEAKED

I have to assume that with the realism in games these days, you'd die by being narcstomped, get robbed afterwards, then there would be footage on the news, then rioting...but since I typically just throw my wallet and run when I see black people, this is all theoretical. :lookaroun

'Piqued', you monkey.

megabyteme
07-26-2014, 09:12 AM
'Piqued', you monkey.

:pinch: You got me.

IdolEyes787
07-26-2014, 04:34 PM
I'm surprised that this site can afford a proofreeder.

In memory of James Garner I rewatched Marlowe (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064638/) a movie in which people get killed with an ice pique.It is also the answer to the trivia question "Which film featured both Jim Rockford and Kato"?

Hopefully this has something to do with games.

megabyteme
07-26-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm surprised that this site can afford a proofreeder.

I'd call him a prique, but chalice is a sensitive guy who'd never pique a fight with anyone. :no:

"Which film featured both Jim Rockford and Kato"?

A western with a chinque in it, you'll have to be more specific. :idunno:

piercerseth
07-26-2014, 10:57 PM
I'd call him a prique, but chalice is a sensitive guy who'd never pique a fight with anyone. :no:

"Which film featured both Jim Rockford and Kato"?

A western with a chinque in it, you'll have to be more specific. :idunno:

Kaelin, or Bruce Lee?

FST is doggy dog; a proofreader might be taken for granite.

Plan to grab the new Dark Souls dlc this evening, and revel in getting the shit kicked out me. Again.

Mr. Mulder
07-28-2014, 07:16 AM
Completed Tomb Raider yesterday - very short game but so, so good! Due to having no money or friends i'm smashing a game every weekend atm, Tomb Raider last weekend, Bioshock before last. But what to do next weekend? I'm not going to go outside and enjoy life like some fucking idiot!!1

Maybe Dark Souls II? :eyebrows:

raptors168
07-28-2014, 12:39 PM
WoW. Have been playing for 4 years.
Bioshock Infinite, on and off.
Elder Scrolls Online. But I will quit it next month as I have no time.

Isthmic
07-28-2014, 02:51 PM
apbR

chalice
07-29-2014, 05:17 PM
Completed Tomb Raider yesterday - very short game but so, so good! Due to having no money or friends i'm smashing a game every weekend atm, Tomb Raider last weekend, Bioshock before last. But what to do next weekend? I'm not going to go outside and enjoy life like some fucking idiot!!1

Borderlands 2 to the max, mate. I've been playing the fucker for two years. Still love the fuck outta it.

Do it like a strawberry chewit.

megabyteme
07-29-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm currently playing Pretend My Mother is Not a Lying, Manipulating Bitch. The gameplay is a bit slow, but the graphics are eerily lifelike...

Mr. Mulder
07-29-2014, 07:51 PM

Borderlands 2 to the max, mate. I've been playing the fucker for two years. Still love the fuck outta it.

Do it like a strawberry chewit.

Do i need to do the first one to understand shits?? :eyebrows:

Rart
07-30-2014, 03:28 AM
Nope again. The two stories are basically just as separate as Bioshock 1 from Infinite. Similar universe but separate plots.

You do meet 4 characters from the first game, but they're actually the characters that you played in the first game, so they never really got a story in the first place. Their story is pretty much what happens in Borderlands 2.

Also in my opinion the second one is a much better game overall and is time better spend than the first one.

jebise
07-30-2014, 02:21 PM
The last three NFS series
Path of Exile
Watch Dogs
Thief III

Fruzzy
07-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon :)

skallywag
08-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Divinity Original Sin, Old school RPG in a shiney new suit +4 of shineyness.

mazo
08-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Currently playing WOW, Portal2, Mass Effect3 and Skyrim with loads of mods

megabyteme
08-10-2014, 12:39 PM
Currently playing WOW, Portal2, Mass Effect3 and Skyrim with loads of mods

So that's what they are doing instead of watching this forum. :whistling

Mr. Mulder
08-11-2014, 07:38 AM
After being off work sick for a week, I played from start to finish the first Batman game, Arkham Asylum - it was pretty good. Started the second one, Arkham City - seems like an improvement but I’m sick to death of Batman now so it'll keep for another day.

I also got Borderlands 2 yesterday, I like it. All the reviews seem to say its the perfect game, I'm not too sure about the cartoon style of it and I don't like that i've played half an hour of it and have been given two guns, 1 being a pistol that just seems to tickle whoever i shoot and another being a shotgun where i have to go stand right next to them for it to do any damage and then run away while it takes half an hour to reload. But, no doubt I’ll get super into it once I put some hours in.

But mostly, I've gone back to GTA Online and have basically been trolling the fuck out of people. Like parking cars in front of shop doorways when people are inside and watching them leave the session as they can't get out. And hiding sticky bombs on a helicopter, picking up an over trusting player only to parachute out mid-air and explode them. And my favourite troll move of picking up another player’s custom vehicle with the cargo bob and dumping it ontop of a moving train then watch them run around the map trying to get it back.

Heard there's gonna be some new DLC for it this Tuesday and possibly a zombie mode around Halloween time. And also heists, which I couldn't give a shit about.

witchking42
08-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Eve Online
Planetside 2
World of Tanks
Minecraft

donutfunky
08-12-2014, 03:14 PM
I've gone old-school, blown the dust of my CD's and playing the Lucasarts Point-and-Click games. Recently finished Day of the Tentacle and Full Throttle and about to finish the Dig before I start working through the Monkey Island series.

keens
08-14-2014, 08:37 PM
Nhl 14

T-Bag
08-15-2014, 08:48 AM
League of Legends
Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Antichamber

Buzz
08-15-2014, 04:38 PM
Starcraft 2 and gta v :)

DeadPoet
08-17-2014, 07:28 AM
Ok, got a new laptop. It's not a gaming machine (i74500u; GT750m 2gb GDDR5; 8GB's ram) and I don't have a mouse (haha, I am broke as fuck).
Is there any games besides racing which is playable with these specs and only with keyboard?

piercerseth
08-18-2014, 02:16 AM
Ok, got a new laptop. It's not a gaming machine (i74500u; GT750m 2gb GDDR5; 8GB's ram) and I don't have a mouse (haha, I am broke as fuck).
Is there any games besides racing which is playable with these specs and only with keyboard?
You have an Xbox360 or PS3 controller you can pair with your machine? Been playing the shit out of Shovel Knight (http://store.steampowered.com/app/250760/)

DeadPoet
08-19-2014, 07:09 PM
No, my drug habit takes up all of my money, so no controller available for me at the moment.
I've downloaded Shovel Knight (looks tons of fun) but I don't know how to install it :curve_hands: There is this one .cue file (this is image file, right? I need to use daemon tools to mount it and go from there? When I click on the file it opens in some unknown kind of app - Roxio Creator. There is function to copy data to CD (shit I don't even have a disk drive in this laptop)) and fairly bigger .bat file (where all that precious info is kept). Anyways, I tried to install DT but it shows me compability issues (Win 8.1) and what not, so I gave it up.
Any other suggestions?

megabyteme
08-19-2014, 07:22 PM
No, my drug habit takes up all of my money

LOL, so this new laptop is just a temporary possession. :P

DeadPoet
08-19-2014, 07:53 PM

No it's not that bad. I keep things under control, for now at least.

megabyteme
08-19-2014, 08:08 PM

No it's not that bad. I keep things under control, for now at least.

I miss my narcos. And I don't miss my narcos... :)

piercerseth
08-19-2014, 10:07 PM
Any other suggestions?
From what I'd been told, Win8's explorer has the ability to mount some images without DT or the like. Anyways, if you can't burn it you could track down Shovel.Knight.RIP-ALiAS.

anon
08-20-2014, 02:48 AM
i74500u; GT750m 2gb GDDR5; 8GB's

I am broke as fuck

wat

Anyway, cue files aren't images, just a information on what's inside the actual image, which will usually be a .bin on the same directory.

Any "virtual CD" program should be able to mount those (if it were an ISO, you would need no additional software as Windows 8 has mounting functionality built-in). I personally use PowerISO which apparently is compatible with your OS.

bazray
08-20-2014, 02:09 PM
Just gone back to Just cause 1, perhaps not the best out there but it is fun to play :)

DeadPoet
08-20-2014, 07:03 PM
Thanks anon, PowerISO worked!

Thank you piercerseth as well.

IdolEyes787
08-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Power Iso (http://www.vitacost.com/Images/Products/1000/ALLMAX-Nutrition/ALLMAX-Nutrition-IsoFlex-Whey-Protein-Isolate-Vanilla-665553121253.jpg), bros.:slap:

Rart
08-21-2014, 07:07 PM

I have no idea how you could afford a laptop of that caliber and not have enough money for a mouse. :unsure: I think your priorities need to be reevaluated.

Regardless The Binding of Isaac and Hotline Miami are both excellent games that can be played without a mouse, and are pretty cheap to boot. They're also both sequels soon as well.

DeadPoet
08-22-2014, 08:34 AM
Parents tricked me into paying for grad school. For that they got me a new laptop. Dell Inspiron 7537 i7 FullHD Ultrabook with touchscreen (what a useless, fun feature to have), sorry no mouse.

Thanks for the suggestions. Will look into them this weekend.

Power Iso (http://www.vitacost.com/Images/Products/1000/ALLMAX-Nutrition/ALLMAX-Nutrition-IsoFlex-Whey-Protein-Isolate-Vanilla-665553121253.jpg), bros.:slap:

Only 90% of protein. Oh, what a waste.

dorukhan
08-24-2014, 07:27 PM
surgeon simulator

this game very hard all my patients died :D

yoco
09-11-2014, 09:12 AM
I just finished Far Cry 3 for the first time. Moving on to Batman Arkham Origins! :D

l0xosceles
09-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Starting Syndicate this weekend, then RE5 when I'm done with that!

shivanem
09-23-2014, 05:18 PM
Civilization 5, the never ending game :)

yoco
09-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Wasteland 2! An awesome game so far!

TheGene
09-26-2014, 06:26 PM
Borderlands 2 ... eeesshh I think its really AWESOME lol, enjoying it FAR more than Far Cry 3 or BF 3 ...

Abeille0767
10-03-2014, 02:34 PM
I'm playing Destiny. But the game is a little disappointing.

Picus769fr
10-03-2014, 03:13 PM
The Last of Us and Tomb Raider

Mr. Mulder
10-07-2014, 08:54 PM
Wasteland 2, I've made my 4 Rangers - Spartacus, Bitch Tits, Douchebag and Faggot. Watched the intro, skipped over the funeral dialog and tried killing the nearest guy to me. I'll play it properly when I can be bothered.

Also just completed Portal 2 :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
10-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Lifeless Planet, was only £6 on Steam, nice little indie game.

http://youtu.be/c81nZtrDfN8

xSven88
10-13-2014, 10:38 AM
Tomb Raider 2013 and NBA 2K15

trickyrat
10-17-2014, 10:22 PM
Well, I'll be playing Assetto Corsa...
..the minute someone adds it to the NZBs section! :)

Burton
10-18-2014, 07:05 AM
Tomb Raider, BF3 and Fifa 14.

Mr. Mulder
10-19-2014, 10:37 AM
Ryse Son of Rome on PC - it's sweet!! I've just finished watching all of the Spartacus TV series so this game is perfect. Gets repetitive but its too manly not to like.

IdolEyes787
10-19-2014, 03:23 PM
Gets repetitive but its too manly not to like.

So if I'm following along with the subtext correctly, what you're doing here is coming out?:unsure:

Mr. Mulder
10-19-2014, 07:51 PM
I've been indoors all day :eyebrows:

LubTheStaringCat
10-29-2014, 08:10 PM
Non I'm postong here, apart from that...Sniper Elite 3 or Splinter Cell Blacklist.

nickherc
11-07-2014, 08:20 AM
I play online with a buddy Age of Mythology, loads of fun. Prior to that we played Age of Empires 2, but he got too good for me, so we had to change the game :p.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2014, 11:39 PM
I'm playing Never Alone which is reminding me why I hate platformers so much.

Seriously if I wanted to be frustrated so badly I'd be Meg's wife.

megabyteme
11-22-2014, 04:32 AM
I'm playing Never Alone which is reminding me why I hate platformers so much.

Seriously if I wanted to be frustrated so badly I'd be Meg's wife.

There's some irony coming from you, Mr. Reznik (https://www.google.com/search?q=Reznik+(The+Machinist)&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ZhFwVIXDOaWIigKepYHoDA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1364&bih=643). And the offer was for you to be my bitch, not my wife. You flatter yourself...

JabbaTheHutt
11-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Wasteland 2

dion09529
11-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Antichamber

The game is rated 10+ for those who really think and you may end it between 3-10 hours.

megabyteme
11-23-2014, 09:30 PM
Antichamber

The game is rated 10+ for those who really think and you may end it between 3-10 hours.

Is an adult helping you, or are you just pushing random buttons?

ajnabhikhiladi
12-03-2014, 05:25 PM
AC IV and Sleeping Dogs

ieseanul
12-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Will Rock

dion09529
12-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Chicken Invaders 5

megabyteme
12-09-2014, 06:05 AM
Chicken Invaders

I believe the general question is regarding game playing, NOT how you have the secks. :no:

hantests
12-18-2014, 05:49 PM
Far Cry 4 and Assassins Creed Unity

cst003
12-27-2014, 08:24 AM
i got The Wolf Among Us on the steam sale. holy holy holy god. fine and incredible writing. i literally have not stopped playing since i installed it. TellTale is one hell of a studio.. i need to finish their first season of The Walking Dead.

echoshaman
01-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Half-Life 2. Started it years ago, but never got a chance to finish it.

Mr. Mulder
01-13-2015, 12:19 AM
Just finished Devil May Cry on 360, it was the shit! Its been out for ages but I'd not played it before despite downloading it awhile back, I really liked it. It was satisfying killing all those demons and chaining combos together and the story and music were awesome.

Me and a real life friend are currently going through Resident Evil Operation Racoon City online co-op. It is the balls!! Playing as Umbrella and set around Resi 2, bumping into Leon and others. Plays like gears of war.

And on my phone, despite hating CoD I'm addicted to their shitty freemium Clash of Clans rip-off, CoD Heroes.

batman05
01-15-2015, 09:52 PM
not long finished GTA5 on ps4. awesome game. well worth the wait. Trevor is one of the best characters in a game ever lol. got Dragonage inquistion at christmas and its just huge. 45 hours into it and i doubt ive barely scratched the surface.

Memz
01-15-2015, 11:16 PM
Dragonage inquisition on the pc and just started a replay of GTAV on the 360 :)

jnut
01-16-2015, 02:01 AM
Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm beta

Vegnagon
01-16-2015, 04:03 AM
Dragon age inquisition and a bit of Destiny... Though i don't know why anymore...

thefreak
01-16-2015, 06:15 AM
None, I'm distracted being on here...
But I have been playing Shadow of Mordor and Infamous Second Son, the neon chick add-on game.

widowmaker46
01-16-2015, 06:26 AM
just playing drago age inquisition at first i gave it 10 mins and thought wot a bag of sh&t,cos it seemed linear and repetative but then read the reviews n thought well ill give it a second chance and whoops 5 hours later wow wot a game if you like skyrim,fable and diablo youll love this upto 4 characters all at once fully controllable wide open lanscapes for you to explore,try n enjoy,i did

brap
01-16-2015, 02:22 PM
The Last of Us (Remastered) on the PS4. It's the first game I've played since owning a GameCube.

Finners
01-17-2015, 03:18 PM
Trying to get through Far cry 4 atm, Struggling compared to Far cry 3 which I couldn't put down!

djnemonic
01-18-2015, 10:24 PM
Hotline Miami, Evolve Beta, How To Survive all on steam :p

MikeSmith298
01-23-2015, 02:32 AM
Elite, Reccetear, Lords of Xulima

JabbaTheHutt
01-24-2015, 11:38 PM
Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor Book II : The Village

jetpackgorilla
01-25-2015, 07:20 AM
I may get slammed for this, but I just tried Starcraft 2 for the first time. Think I'm going to have to play through the campaign.

photographi
01-25-2015, 07:52 AM
Kerbal Space Program controls aren't great and learning curve is steep but once you get past that it's addicting

loller1983
01-25-2015, 10:28 AM
Dragon age: inquisition and GTA V Online

boothy
01-25-2015, 12:07 PM
just got a jtag xbox and looking to fill the 2tb with a full collection of games. Also just got far cry 4 for the xbox one, Hopefully it should be as good as the third :)

fuerstin
01-26-2015, 11:21 AM
prison architect (alpha) and theme hopsital

CooLMinE
01-26-2015, 06:55 PM
League of Legends, APB and Hearthstone. These games alone seem to be eating a fair chunk from my free time.

sharksfin
01-27-2015, 01:03 PM
i'm playing clash of clans. Anybody here playing same game?

kufu91
01-27-2015, 06:39 PM
Grim Fandango!

anonimitie
01-27-2015, 07:29 PM
Diablo 3. I hate it.

happydude
01-27-2015, 10:13 PM
Splinter Cell Blacklist

dwa
01-28-2015, 12:44 AM
Planetside2, for a while now

PossumK
01-28-2015, 06:20 AM
Is Planetside 2 going to be just for the PS4?

masmun
01-28-2015, 07:50 AM
Dragon Age: Inquisition with a little Don't Starve Together Beta thrown in on the side.

dwa
01-28-2015, 05:58 PM
Is Planetside 2 going to be just for the PS4?

There is no communication about a port for XboxONE.
It has been already available on PC for more than 2 years now.

Killie
01-28-2015, 06:57 PM
Elite Dangerous.. it is all i play at the moment

Monk3
01-29-2015, 02:00 AM
Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity.
Lucky post 11

Jackamabob
01-29-2015, 04:46 AM
Saints Row 4.

shadowrom
01-29-2015, 07:20 AM
Hearthstone, Heroes of the storm and Shadow of mordor

Arlathan
01-29-2015, 07:21 AM
I realized my whole gaming world is all abut 3 games: World of Warcarft, Battlefield and FIFA occasionally. Mostly first two, cacause I have most fun from them. I enjoyed FarCry 3 a lot, and I am looking forward to play 4 when I got some time

9threaver
01-30-2015, 02:19 AM
Dark souls 2 and loving it! :D

loller1983
01-30-2015, 08:13 PM
Waiting on Dying light download from Steam right now :)

IdolEyes787
01-30-2015, 11:26 PM
People say that after a few hours Dying Light gets better but considering the poor level design,minimum of real parkour and terrible characters I find that hard to believe.
Even if it is true I don't know if first spending a couple hours doing fetch and carry type missions in an open world that isn't really open is worth it.

CyberA
01-31-2015, 01:25 AM
Call of Duty Advance Warfare (PC)
Far Cry 4 (PC)

drpluto
01-31-2015, 04:47 AM
just far cry 4

qtd85
02-04-2015, 03:44 AM
Call of duty Advance Warfare (xbox360)

raytasy
02-04-2015, 04:32 AM
I was gonna skip this game and wait for Arkham knight but I'm finally rented Batman Arkham origins with gamefly to hold me off..

JanSwart
02-04-2015, 08:49 AM
Currrently I am playing Dragon Age: Inquisition, Watchdogs and Train Simulator 2015 (i've always wanted to be an engineer!).

Cpt_Picard
02-04-2015, 02:40 PM
DA Inquisition also The Last of Us , Dying Light on the back burner ...The Last Of Us was AWESOME

waik
02-04-2015, 11:40 PM
Wildstar and elite Dangerous atm

Cpt_Picard
02-05-2015, 10:09 AM
Not so much what Im playing but looking forward to the Witcher 3..The Order..Evolve & Bloodborne

themattler
02-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Wasteland 2, Divinity Original Sin, Star Citizen Alpha

hingisfan
02-06-2015, 03:34 AM
Gta 5

mrmellon
02-06-2015, 04:35 AM
DriveClub and Assassins Creed:Black Flag

madmac999
02-06-2015, 08:48 PM
GTA5 on xone

JojoToto2
02-07-2015, 01:39 AM
Dragon Age Inquisition on PC.

thebigo
02-07-2015, 05:49 AM
Trying out Battlefield Hardline Beta

Sandk
02-07-2015, 08:52 AM
Wow

Mr. Mulder
02-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Titanfall on 360. Marketplace had it for 75% off so I got the Deluxe version for a tenner. After spending a few hours on it there's no way I'd have paid full price, being a robot is fun for all of an hour then you've seen and done everything there is to it :dabs: it's pretty good but not great I think

Rart
02-10-2015, 12:49 AM
Titanfall on 360. Marketplace had it for 75% off so I got the Deluxe version for a tenner. After spending a few hours on it there's no way I'd have paid full price, being a robot is fun for all of an hour then you've seen and done everything there is to it :dabs: it's pretty good but not great I think

That's kind of how I feel with a lot of games nowadays. With all the bugged/rushed out/incomplete content and games that conveniently have paid DLC ready soon after release, the amount of games I can justify spending full price on are far and few between. I pretty much only purchase games at 50-75% off now. Steam sales make that a lot easier too.

PossumK
02-10-2015, 04:11 AM
Finally got a PS4 last week and am grinding away in Destiny. It's nice to be active on the couch at night after work instead of just watching TV and browsing the web on my laptop now.

peternova
02-12-2015, 04:10 AM
Shadow of Mordor on PC. Was thinking of getting Evolve but some of the reviews put me off so I'll wait and see on that one.

TheGoodUsername
02-13-2015, 09:10 PM
Nuclear Throne. It's really good. Twitchy bullethell-ish shooter that is updated frequently. Shame the engine relies on 30fps, but it hasn't hurt my enjoyment of it at all.

anon
02-14-2015, 03:17 AM
Shame the engine relies on 30fps, but it hasn't hurt my enjoyment of it at all.

Fun fact: Doom was capped to 30 FPS, and no one even cared.

eviljelly
02-16-2015, 11:04 PM
Stalled right before the end of Far Cry 4, but intend to complete - sidetracked by Dying Light

dlee021772
02-18-2015, 05:23 PM
Just finished Tomb Raider(2013), I know it is a bit old, but had some extra time on my hands. Pretty nice game.

bubjet
02-20-2015, 05:11 AM
playing dying light and battlefield 4 currently

psob2
02-20-2015, 08:22 PM
playing Cities XXL realize its mostly just a rehash of earlier versions of cities. it is more stable and runs better with large cities that earlier versions, at least for me. SimCity 2013 was nice but maps are so small I tried Cities XXL which at least has large maps

thrasher
02-20-2015, 09:54 PM
i am way behind on PS3 and just finished Killzone 3

jnut
02-22-2015, 05:07 PM
Hearthstone and heroes of the storm. Want to try for legendary rank but not sure I have enough time

LM1977
02-23-2015, 11:17 AM
Wolfenstein!

l8ek
02-25-2015, 07:18 PM
Assassins Creed Unity @ PS4 - my last assassin..

Mr. Mulder
03-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Finished the 20 minute long campaign of COD AW.

I don't like Call Of Duty, everyone said this one was different so I spent £30 on it for the 360. I did the campaign from start to finish, I think it took just 5 hours. The last part was basically titanfall in that it was just like playing titanfall. Was not worth £30!!!

Saying that, the multiplayer team death match is fun. It's perfect when you've got just a bit of time to kill. I even paid £2 for a custom panda exo :pinch: I think I've sunk around an hour into the multiplayer and there only seems to be about 5 maps :dabs:

Snee
03-02-2015, 05:27 PM
The forest, which is awesome.

Sunless Sea, which is depressing and has crappy controls, but which is still interesting.

Dead Island: Pandemic, which is getting boring due to crappy matching and lack of variety.

Mario Kart 7, which is a lot of fun.

Right this very exact moment, nothing, however.

ancalagon
03-03-2015, 12:31 AM
I've sunk a lot of time into Kerbal Space Program. Looking forward to MKX and GTAV on PC

gooberling
03-03-2015, 04:46 AM
Going back to basics and hitting the first two Dragon Age gamesin preparation for Inquisition. Halfway through DA2 right now.

demod8698
03-04-2015, 02:00 AM
COD AW on PC. Amazing looking game.

dark_knight
03-04-2015, 09:57 AM
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - PC
Fifa 15 - xbox
Skate 3 - xbox
Injustice - xbox

onsi
03-08-2015, 06:33 PM
Elite dangerous!

sweetcaramel
03-10-2015, 03:42 AM
Hi, I don't usually play computer games but lately though it is not just like any usual games here, I am addicted to a game of dance which gives scores. This is so called the "Just Dance". This is a series of video games of dancing that is really fun and you get to play with your friends and family. You enjoy while you lose some weight too.

Mr. Mulder
03-11-2015, 09:27 AM
Is anyone here playing COD AW on 360 and has completed exo survival?

I want to unlock the zombie character model but I don't want to spend 10 hours doing it! Apparently if I can get an invite to the last part of it, Riot - and finish that it unlocks the zombie model

Can anyone invite me to that? I just want to look like a spooky zombie :mushy:

Gribley
03-11-2015, 11:26 AM
.... This is so called the "Just Dance". This is a series of video games of dancing that is really fun and you get to play with your friends and family....

A girl alert!! Welcome and watch out for odd lurkers.

My daughter still plays these on the Wii so yes I would agree family fun, I`ve had the odd go too... Wii sports resort is much better :D

Back to thread I play mainly world of tanks (PC) and on various mobile devices bomb beach.

I like the old school red alert type games - (Tanya rocked for a networked play devastation - we (those office players) had to agree to ban her along with arty from boats) but you don`t really get those games anymore :(

Just finished Tomb Raider(2013), I know it is a bit old, but had some extra time on my hands. Pretty nice game.

...but you never finish it, there is always that little bit off completion that you spend hours walking around to see what you missed and can not find. However agree a fantastic game and looking forward to the next installment just as much as all the previous.

Whitemus
03-15-2015, 01:31 AM
Still playing Black Ops 2. Last COD that I could tolerate. :(

samirakhan
03-15-2015, 06:26 AM
I really enjoyed the original Black Ops, can't stand what the series has become now

inc77
03-15-2015, 11:03 AM
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.... freakin 124 hrs total playtime so far lol

singularity
03-20-2015, 03:10 AM
I'm 2 years late but I'm finally playing The Last Of Us.

piercerseth
03-24-2015, 08:52 PM
Bloodborne is kicking the shit out of me in the best way possible.

Joomladev
03-25-2015, 05:24 PM
tekken 2

jetpackgorilla
03-26-2015, 02:13 AM
Got back into playing Killer Instinct, on the Mame emulator. I remember the good old days plugging so many quarters into that arcade game, but then being disappointed that it never legitimately came to the consoles (just a stripped down version for the SNES). Man its good to play the original again.

Mr. Mulder
04-26-2015, 12:47 PM
Currently the original Bioshock on PC. I want to do all that Burial at Sea shit that finishes off Infinite but I never completed the first Bioshock and have been told I need to do that to fully appreciate the last word on it all? :eyebrows:

And on 360, CODAW - I still hate COD with a passion but there's something about the multiplayer for AW that i like, maybe it’s all the exo shit. And now that they've added ridiculous looking character gear it's all about getting the Kraken exo :smilie4:

I also have the Grimfandango remake waiting in Steam and I've dicked around a bit with the early access of Besiege which is pretty good :smilie4:

witchking42
05-18-2015, 08:34 PM
Cities Skylines is currently taking up an unhealthy amount of my free time, and a good chunk of my time when I should be working.

Gribley
05-18-2015, 09:00 PM
I`m now back to world of tanks again. Wolfenstein old blood turned out to be rather short, great but only 5 'ish hours of game play.

Joomladev
05-27-2015, 10:38 PM
I am playing cricket day night because i want to become a cricketer.

mdk
05-28-2015, 04:17 AM
terraria

Gribley
05-28-2015, 11:23 AM
I am playing cricket day night because i want to become a cricketer.

Not sure that will develop real-world muscles (or real world cricket v1.0?) you`ll need there. Interesting idea. I fancied being a brain surgeon so did dabble with http://www.hospitalgames.co.uk/tag/brain-surgery-games so I think I am ready to crack open a skull now

Oh still world of tanks for me until something puzzle wise (QUBE+/Portal2+) comes up.....

huejardon
05-31-2015, 02:36 PM
A Mix of GTA 5, Cities Skylines and Elite Dangerous

Rart
06-09-2015, 05:50 AM
Playing Grim Dawn at the moment. It's an early access game so you're essentially paying to help them test the game but I'm a sucker for ARPGs so I thought I'd try it out when it was 50% off. It's essentially the spiritual successor to Titan Quest and follows the same combine 2 classes/masteries system. I've sunken a decent amount of hours into it and it's pretty fun, but my main complaints are that speccing into a second class isn't very rewarding at the moment due to the limited amount of skill points (which should get better as the game furthers in development and the level cap is raised) and that the sheer amount of stats/damage types are a little excessive and makes the game feel a little bloated (light radius anyone?). Don't get me wrong I love min maxing and obsessing over the best builds as much as the next guy, but it feels a little bloated even for a more "hardcore" ARPG. All in all though it's a pretty fun game that does most of the other aspects of an ARPG fairly well. It's definitely worth checking out if you like games like Diablo, PoE, or Torchlight.

Gribley
06-14-2015, 05:50 PM
I just finish this game & it's th best https://youtu.be/OcnjuxGzu7s

waited like 30 seconds of GTA static video with 8bit sound track backing and then got bored.... did this actually point to something else or was the original GTA your meaning? Nothing wrong with loving retro games as they are some of the best as don`t require gfx crazy power to pull things off..... just gameplay. Them were the days.....

johnniewalk
07-13-2015, 01:09 PM
Write now i am playing ea cricket with combined of ipl and ccl

Mr. Mulder
07-20-2015, 12:50 PM
Farcry 4 - I've only put in maybe 3 hours and so far I'm preferring the 3rd one, which in my eyes is a perfect game.

I just can't seem to give a shit about what's going on, in the 3rd one Vaas was an awesome badguy and the fact that you watch him brutally kill your friends/family in the first few minutes gave you purpose. And progressing after that to "Snow White" and becoming more notorious seemed worthy of the hours it took.

So far number 4 looks amazing but the story isn't there, might just take awhile to kick in? But it's not imidiate like 3 was.

Being forced to play it through UPLAY too :emo:

piercerseth
07-28-2015, 03:22 AM
Going through Ground Zeroes again in the run up to The Phantom Pain's release.

TheFool
08-02-2015, 01:07 AM
Enjoying Panzer Corp

RVB
08-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Fifa 15, still a fun game to play.

pdn3307
08-14-2015, 06:50 PM
I have several games on my to do list so to speak that i need to find time to play. Like Conker's bad fur day, zelda ocorina of time, majoras mask just to name a few. I picked up an N64 and wanna replay all the great classic titles for that system.

Mr. Mulder
08-23-2015, 06:24 PM
GTA Online on the PC - still fun as shit.

Moving from 360 to PC, I’m finding the PC community to be a billion times better to play with. I think that's because 360s came with Mics and so any 10 year old could pop the disc in and start ruining everything. Whereas with the PC, the likelihood of those same kids installing the game, applying updates, going to a shop and buying a Mic...

Loving all the "next gen" features too like the wildlife and extra stations, cars etc.

Finding Heists a lot more bearable too, far less quit-outs and loading times/waiting on other players. I also find it astonishing that everyone doesn't murder each other immediately after a heist or mission (like 360).

/Still waiting on them to fix new Batman for PC :ermm:

sean1987
09-08-2015, 03:53 AM
MGS5 at the moment, before that was Witcher 3

onehalfau
09-13-2015, 07:12 AM
Dota 2 Reborn and NBA 2k15

patco
09-25-2015, 06:41 PM
Gta 5 :)

bob-tg
09-28-2015, 02:52 AM
Mortal Kombat X - PS4.

elprek
10-04-2015, 04:04 PM
Darkness 2 and little big planet

georgeboy
10-18-2015, 12:49 PM
Wow, nothing beats Little Big Planet !!! 1 and 2, I'm playing "2" at the moment.

dion09529
10-27-2015, 07:09 PM
I played Monopoly and I lost everything!

kavinsac
10-29-2015, 01:10 PM
Badminton....

Ireality
11-11-2015, 10:49 PM
I am playing Ark Survival Evolved. Can't resist to imagine myself in Jurassic Park with this game. Still needs improvements and optimizations but worth it imo.

1000possibleclaws
11-12-2015, 10:15 PM
DOTA 2 @ ~ 4k mmr

Also I finally beat Bioshock infinite recently. Its two DLC campaigns really brought the stories together in a nice way, great series.

atreus
11-16-2015, 08:44 PM
i think games are for the braindead

Mr. Mulder
12-02-2015, 07:49 AM
Fallout 4 - without going into spoilers, it's the best game ever.

I've joined the minutemen, brotherhood of steel, done a good chunk of the main quest, a lot of side quests. Got some legendary weapons, killed some legendary enemies. Seen some funny and messed up stuff out in the wasteland. Built a settlement, recruited.

Gotten to grips with crafting and perks, crafted a powerful long range sniper rifle I've named Wesley Snipes.

My character is called cunt flaps but I'm annoyed no one repeats that in the game, my friend called his character fuck face and that does get spoken out loud.

It's perfect or at least will be after the stability patch. Playing it on PC with an R9 270x (not the best card) but it recommended ultra settings, found this too stuttery so knocked it down to high and it's a lot smoother.

Aracknid
03-18-2016, 06:04 PM
Just finished The Witcher 3 on PS4. Great game. Started playing Tom Clancy's The Division. Didn't like Fallout 4 that much. Couldn't get into it.

hobojoe2010
03-20-2016, 11:39 PM
i think games are for the braindead

Try playing The Witness

huejardon
03-29-2016, 05:09 PM
Currently playing The Division, Hitman and Elite Dangerous

Linking
04-22-2016, 03:39 PM
Candy Crush Saga playing right now.

IdolEyes787
04-22-2016, 04:08 PM
That's truly fascinating and I'm not just saying that to be sarcastic.

I may have added the " I'm not just saying that to be sarcastic" part to be sarcastic though.

satma
04-27-2016, 03:00 PM
gears 4 beta, super rusty getting killed every few secs

mievmo
04-27-2016, 08:55 PM
League Of Legends

Anyone else does ?

Isadriel
05-03-2016, 09:00 AM
Overwatch :)

alantam
05-06-2016, 04:39 PM
The Witcher 3

bucktight
05-10-2016, 03:16 AM
league of legends PC and World of tanks on PS4

parentr2186
05-23-2016, 12:57 PM
Party Hard - Xbox one

Livingghost
07-22-2016, 03:35 AM
Quantum Break is pretty damn awesome. :)

Has anyone tried Inside on Xbox One?

tom87
07-26-2016, 11:32 AM
I play the Sims and relaxes after work ! furnishing Sims home - this is it ! :D

pressgame
07-29-2016, 02:25 PM
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - Xbox one

Insyder
07-31-2016, 04:04 AM
King's Bounty - The Legend

TankGrrl
08-04-2016, 06:22 PM
new UT www.epicgames.com/unrealtournament

game-heure
08-05-2016, 05:59 PM
It<s not a game but all games, just love coinops and can<t wait to see the 8th version

ajazgames
08-06-2016, 11:26 AM
escape games and make over games

rekhap
08-09-2016, 04:35 AM
The run

ajazgames
08-12-2016, 11:21 AM
I like playing escape games, makeover games, decor games and many more

Gribley
08-17-2016, 02:37 PM
Tomb raider (rise of). Had to use trainer to get past that f**cking bear, as not sure it is fully patched (CPY) unless I am missing something to get those poison arrows.... just can`t seem to get the upgrade points (but that could well be I am crap) Anyway still a nice game and I am avoiding further cheats so far.

shaina
08-17-2016, 03:32 PM
Tomb raider (rise of). Had to use trainer to get past that f**cking bear, as not sure it is fully patched (CPY) unless I am missing something to get those poison arrows.... just can`t seem to get the upgrade points (but that could well be I am crap) Anyway still a nice game and I am avoiding further cheats so far.

I thought the kids motto today is if you are not cheating you are only cheating yourself??:lol:

One of my kids when he plays any video game he finishes fucking everything, and the other cheats and tries to get to the end without doing shit!!!

This is my jam at the moment
And late at night
on these:D

It makes me feel young again, except the heart attack symptoms from excess drumming:01:

Gribley
08-22-2016, 11:16 AM
best game ever and still can do via fs-uae with much more space than a single keyboard. Bingo, I`ll kick your arse :) (I still have a host server VM setup for any friend that wants to take me on :))

AndrewNguyen
08-22-2016, 04:41 PM
Titan Quest, of course =)). I'm sick of farming sets and MI from it, but it's still fun. I also play WIII with some funny TD maps.

IcedMojo
08-25-2016, 10:47 AM
Dead Island Retro Revenge

Chester170
08-27-2016, 02:41 PM
Metin 2 and Half life 2

pcsf
10-01-2016, 12:21 PM
172394 172395

About 6 hours in. Tough but fun. Rocking a rogue archer build. :)

shaina
10-02-2016, 04:26 AM

TorrentRedical
11-08-2016, 08:13 AM
Overwatch

fmouse
11-08-2016, 10:07 AM
Taking a break trying to 1CC Raiden V on the Xbox One - will come back to it though and then it will be all achievements done for that one :) In the meantime, I'm currently playing Caldadrius on the Xbox 360.

anusharehman
11-22-2016, 01:58 PM
i m playing now candy bear Bounce (Android Game 2016)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.candybearbounce.app&hl=en

hellmeat
11-24-2016, 05:27 AM
Mostly PS VR games and waiting for a good WotLK Private Server to come out =P

lance554331
11-27-2016, 02:26 AM
overwatch is fun right now. they keep add new heroes

em0
03-19-2017, 04:19 PM
The new Resident Evil... got hooked on it despite the jump scares.

zoso161
05-22-2017, 03:21 PM
Injustice 2. Not much of a fighting game person, but this one really got me intrigued. Loving it so far.

EriTay
05-27-2017, 05:28 AM
Minecraft :o)

emehrkay
05-27-2017, 06:40 PM
Just finished Zelda on Switch. Great game. Horrible story. I'd give it a solid 7~8/10