PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] 8 x Waffles, 3 X Scc, 3 x IPT, 1 x TV, 1 x TL

tippertime
10-12-2011, 12:21 AM
I have some invites that need good homes

DO NOT!! PM me....I will pm you; put all requests in this thread. :cool:

NO Traders!!! - don't even try, you will be found out. :01:

Don't request a site if you won't use it

Writing a small paragraph on why I should give you an invite, will greatly increase your chances of getting it.

Don't be an asshole!

8 x Waffles - Need; 2 ratio proofs, 1 Speed test, 50+ post here

3 x SCC - Need; 2 ratio proofs, 1 Speed test, 50+ post here

1 x TL - Need; 2 ratio proofs, 1 Speed test, 50+ post here

1 x TV - Need; 1 ratio proofs, 1 Speed test, 25+ post here

3 x IPT - Need; 1 Speed test

if you make an amazing request 1 x FTN invite is available...brown nosing highly encouraged

pastoral
10-12-2011, 02:07 AM
SCC is a great scene tracker to download 0-Day stuff, not to mention movies, and it has a great pre-time. I would like to share the latest things with my friends.
Sharing is the best thing, regaling the people around me. :)

Cheers

wazza100
10-12-2011, 10:43 AM
nice ga man, one of the best in a long while

mjmacky
10-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Do share your system of deciding how many ratio proof and posts are necessary. I think just requiring 50 for all of them might be enough to weed out all of what you're intending to exclude. To translate myself, I was basically asking why you had arbitrarily assigned 0 for one, 25 for another, and 50 for the rest.

cibu
10-12-2011, 09:13 PM
How about that FTN invite ?

tippertime
10-13-2011, 02:23 AM
Do share your system of deciding how many ratio proof and posts are necessary. I think just requiring 50 for all of them might be enough to weed out all of what you're intending to exclude. To translate myself, I was basically asking why you had arbitrarily assigned 0 for one, 25 for another, and 50 for the rest.

Only reason some sites required more attributes is pretty simple, the sites I wanted more effort to obtain were the ones I have more respect for and are usually considered "higher level" trackers, even though that is an ignorant view in most cases it makes people appreciate what they get more and hopefully help add to the community....

medeni
10-13-2011, 06:04 AM
Hi!
I would really appreciate a TL invite.

Ratio Proofs:
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/344/tvtx.png
(http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/344/tvtx.png)[/URL]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1647/sccj.png (http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1647/sccj.png)
Speed test:
[url]http://www.speedtest.net/result/1531959320.png
thx

joni22
10-13-2011, 06:26 AM
Hello,
I would like to apply for that FTN invite, what (and how much) proofs would you like to see?

mjmacky
10-13-2011, 10:38 AM
Only reason some sites required more attributes is pretty simple, the sites I wanted more effort to obtain were the ones I have more respect for and are usually considered "higher level" trackers, even though that is an ignorant view in most cases it makes people appreciate what they get more and hopefully help add to the community....

So why not, say, up it to 250 or 500 posts? I mean the difference between 25-50 is pretty negligible for anyone that actually participates on here. It's that small difference in number that I found so odd. Anyways, best of luck finding your superleets for the super leet sites.

Am I partially blind, or can nobody read? Why are people coming in and asking for FTN invites?

thebazzla
10-13-2011, 01:43 PM

So why not, say, up it to 250 or 500 posts? I mean the difference between 25-50 is pretty negligible for anyone that actually participates on here. It's that small difference in number that I found so odd. Anyways, best of luck finding your superleets for the super leet sites.

Am I partially blind, or can nobody read? Why are people coming in and asking for FTN invites?because if you look at the bottom of his giveaway it says ..........ftn but you have to do a bit of crawling....

mjmacky
10-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Am I partially blind, or can nobody read? Why are people coming in and asking for FTN invites?

because if you look at the bottom of his giveaway it says ..........ftn but you have to do a bit of crawling....

Well fuck me sideways and call me Sally, it was partial blindness. I saw that but really couldn't read it.

anon
10-13-2011, 07:27 PM
It also says the request must be amazing :snooty:

mjmacky
10-13-2011, 07:30 PM
It also says the request must be amazing :snooty:

Not just that, but he wants to be brown nosed too.

Hey tippertime, why does it look like you've been motor boating your face 2 inches into a pile of shit? Now give me invite to whatever was on the bottom of your first post.

Looks like startear will be coming in for a TV invite:
http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=275681&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1

I saw that one coming from a mile away, which is why I recommended a 250 post minimum. This afternoon, when I decided to catch up on new posts, all I saw were a bunch of threads he fucking spam posted.

So, startear, you're either going to post here asking for your invite, or wait so many days til you can PM. Let me tell you that I hope I in some part ruined your chances.

tippertime
10-13-2011, 10:11 PM

dude, its my party and I can make the rules whatever I want...I simply want to see a few post of potential invitees to get an idea about them, nothing more then that...do you really have nothing better to do then troll my thread of giving? because I have plenty of yard work for someone as over zealous as yourself....

@medeni - what happened to your other TL account?

anon
10-13-2011, 10:51 PM
Looks like startear will be coming in for a TV invite:
http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=275681&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1

I saw that one coming from a mile away, which is why I recommended a 250 post minimum. This afternoon, when I decided to catch up on new posts, all I saw were a bunch of threads he fucking spam posted.

So, startear, you're either going to post here asking for your invite, or wait so many days til you can PM. Let me tell you that I hope I in some part ruined your chances.

35 posts in one day. Was going to ask what's the rush, now it's not necessary.

mjmacky
10-13-2011, 11:00 PM
I simply want to see a few post of potential invitees to get an idea about them, nothing more then that...do you really have nothing better to do then troll my thread of giving? because I have plenty of yard work for someone as over zealous as yourself....

If that's the thanks I get for pulling one weed, I think I'll want to avoid any of your other yard-related tasks (dirt leveling, furniture rearrangement, extension cord burying). Also, you're welcome.

tippertime
10-13-2011, 11:53 PM
I will be the first to give thanks when thanks is due...but its hard to thank someone when all I get in return is pointless questions about how I should give my invites......like I said its my party and I can do whatever the hell I want

mjmacky
10-14-2011, 12:14 AM
Well, I see why you're confused now. I'll provide you this neat summary:
I asked about your methods, you answered, I stated implications, then I provided a real time example of such implications. Please offer me no more gestures of gratitude, such pleasantries merely annoy me.

IdolEyes787
10-14-2011, 02:25 AM
.....like I said its my party and I can do whatever the hell I want

That's what I tried to tell the police about the drugs and hookers . They said they were still going to arrest me but I could cry if I want to.

mjmacky
10-14-2011, 05:02 AM
That's what I tried to tell the police about the drugs and hookers . They said they were still going to arrest me but I could cry if I want to.

As it turns out, I have a sandwich bag in my cabinet, and on it written in sharpie is "DRUGS". The contents distantly have a resemblance to weed. I wish one day to be arrested on the suspicion to distribute. I will withhold any comment until they find out it's cat nip. When they inquire as to why I didn't just tell them it was cat nip, I cock my head, stare at them sincerely and say, "I don't rat out my friends".

medeni
10-14-2011, 05:54 AM
[QUOTE=mjmacky;3619909]

@medeni - what happened to your other TL account?

I'didn't park it while moving to another flat, changing ISP and they deleted it due to inactivity. I had a good ratio there. I can find an old ratioproof probably if you want.

mjmacky
10-14-2011, 10:10 PM
To clarify, that's not my quote above. Anyways, looks like startear is now gunning for any or all of Waffles/SCC/TL (http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=275681&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)

joni22
10-14-2011, 10:25 PM
Hello,
I would like to apply for that FTN invite, what (and how much) proofs would you like to see?
Just a reminder :)

megabyteme
10-14-2011, 11:24 PM
@macky: While Tippertime has not been around as much as he used to, I can personally attest to his thoroughness in "weeding". He takes more care with his invites than the VAST majority here, yet was one of the very first to give me a chance when I first started on FST. :)

I guarantee he'll spot those who make a bunch of post-count posts.

tippertime
10-15-2011, 02:52 AM
and you wonder why you don't see me around here much anymore, megabyteme....with 17 invites to give I get 3 takers...first guy I said yes to doesn't feel the need to PM me an email, second guy already had an account with site in question and the 3rd guy thinks an FTN invite comes as easy as not following the only rule for it....but even more discouraging then that is, this is the 25th post in this thread...and i'm the one trying not to look like an asshole...:lol:

megabyteme
10-15-2011, 03:52 AM
I did a GA a few weeks ago. I set firm rules, and had a moron come in and, well, he got turned into an example. :D After that, at least people followed the rules... :evil:

I ultimately considered it a success, but I kept my eyes open for good members, and began talking to them. I believe I found 4-5 invitees good homes. Some were newish, but interested; others were friends of friends; and one had been around for awhile, but had not explored as much of "the Realm" as he would have liked.

There are good invitees available, but I found myself reading requests, talking to friends, and doing some "searching" for them. The member base is changing around here- fewer of the new members want anything but invites, and there seem to be enough sites handing them out to careless members. The cycle builds on itself...

Great to see you around, my friend! :happy:

beezy192
10-15-2011, 05:52 AM
Nice giveaway dude. I have all the trackers except FTN. And I know, you hard earned that invite. So, I'm not gonna ask for it straight away. If you want, I'll PM you my profile links and you can take your time to try to get to know me and be satisfied if you want.? :)
Anyways, I appreciate a good giveaway always. :)

ddy
10-15-2011, 07:05 AM
Hi tippertime:)

I am eighteen years old,and i am still learning knowledge at school,I love watching Formula 1 games and playing basketball with my friends,I also love torrenting in front of the computer during my free time,it's one of my hobby now,I still remember the first time i join the bittorrent world,it was about 1 years ago,I saw a tracker called HDCity from my homecountry--China,when i saw so many people are sharing with each other all around world,and make friends with each other,i think it's really a cool thing,from then i started my torrenting journey.but the start is not very easy,at that time,i don't even know how to use utorrent,it took me a long time to familiar with all kinds of torrenting technology,i also made many friends during that time,we not only chat everything in the real life,but also sharing the bittorrent experience with each other with the time going,i found i have become better and better by torrenting,such as I know how to encode,how to rip CD,i will keep trying to learn more knowledge,i alway asked myself why i will try to become better and better,Now i think the answer is it's the responsibility of all the member in a tracker should do.I also have an another understanding about what torrenting is,it's a place that we sharing with each other,talking with each other like a big family.I was heard FTN is a place with a very big community,and full of helpful and knowledgeable people all around the world.I would really love to join this huge community and become one of the members of this huge family.I will use all of talent and try to contribute FTN,to make FTN become better and better,and if i joined the big family,i promise i will help the tracker by my own weekend-working money.:)

I joined FST about half a monthly ago,Although it's not a long time,but i saw there are some kind and helpful people around here,such as megabyteme mjmacky and so on,these guys talked about almost everything here,i really love them:)I am learning more english words now,hope i can join you guys and talk with each other soon.but i also saw some people trading and exchange invites or accounts here,in my opinion i don't like these kinds of action,because i think it's againest the sharing rules.but i believe most of the members here are good members in the tracker.I am happy to share with all the good members here,and I would like to suggest all of the members here who wants to trade or exchange,please stop doing that. :)Hope you guys can take my advice.

Here are My ratio proofs:I covered my nick name and tracker who want to protect their own privacy on my proof,i will happy to send the profile link to you,when you need them :)

HDCity: (My first tracker during my journey)
http://i.imgur.com/I7xIZ.png

CHDBits: (My favourite HD tracker from my home country.)
http://i.imgur.com/t8VOC.png

PTN: (My favourite movie tracker:)
http://i.imgur.com/8kJzV.png

Musicvids: ( i am a MV fan,i upload an MV every week.)
http://i.imgur.com/IKoRs.png

My speedtest proof:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1535760575.png

Thanks to read my application,tippertime,sorry for my poor English,but I really want to be a member in FTN,Hope you can understand me and let my dream come true,Thank you. :)

mjmacky
10-15-2011, 10:09 AM
@macky: While Tippertime has not been around as much as he used to, I can personally attest to his thoroughness in "weeding". He takes more care with his invites than the VAST majority here, yet was one of the very first to give me a chance when I first started on FST. :)

I guarantee he'll spot those who make a bunch of post-count posts.

I wasn't actually trying to ride him that hard for that, and I would suspect he would have caught the spamming. I really only have a problem with the people doing the actual spamming (1st perpetrator being startear), and it was the first thing I expected to happen when I read the req's of the first post. My calling attention to it was in hopes of trying to get him to cease spam posting, now having been exposed. But that seems to have failed because the dunce actually believes he can fool people (puts him where, under the age of 10?).

However, in reaction to this, tipper is way too defensive. How can I not want to play with that? It's like dangling string in front of a kitten.

IdolEyes787
10-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Thanks to read my application,tippertime,sorry for my poor English,but I really want to be a member in FTN,Hope you can understand me and let my dream come true,Thank you. :)

Conversely all my dreams involve martial arts and Asian women.:unsure:

tippertime
10-15-2011, 02:50 PM
@ pastoral - a little word of advice, if I guy offers you an invite to a site you have already been banned from....don't try to use the same email to make another account. :wacko:

@ ddy - I am considering your request

pastoral
10-15-2011, 03:18 PM
@pastoral - a little word of advice, if I guy offers you an invite to a site you have already been banned from....don't try to use the same email to make another account. :wacko:

I am sorry. That is my fault.

I forgot using the email to sign up long time ago. But I no longer have that account. I gave away the account to someone.

I think the person did not change the email.

megabyteme
10-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Hi tippertime:)[snip]

i saw there are some kind and helpful people around here,such as megabyteme mjmacky and so on,these guys talked about almost everything here,i really love them:)I am learning more english words now,hope i can join you guys and talk with each other soon.

Thinking back on my last 100-ish posts, I'm not sure if it is a good thing someone is learning English from me. :lol: :yikes:

That said, welcome to FST, ddy! You come across as a very sincere, kind person. I think your English is quite acceptable, and hope to see you in more threads- you put in more effort to write your request here (in your non-native language, and did a nicer job than MANY of the mono-lingual English posters on FST) I seriously doubt anyone will criticize your posts based on fluency, or articulation.

You mention your favorite movie site being PTN. Feel free to send me a PM (with a link to this post, reminding me of my offer) if you would like to try PtP- it has become my favorite site for movies. (ddy only, please- I get a bit grouchy with unsolicited PM requests).

IdolEyes787
10-15-2011, 05:04 PM

He'd fit in perfectly , eighteen and totally devoid of a sense of irony.

Silence
10-15-2011, 07:24 PM

He'd fit in perfectly , eighteen and totally devoid of a sense of irony.

Well im 16 :D

IdolEyes787
10-16-2011, 12:12 AM
I never would have guessed like.

ddy
10-16-2011, 02:22 AM
Hi Megabyteme :)Thanks for your encouragement,although now i could only understand some of the basic words and grammar,if i met some extremely hard sentence i will really feel helpless,but i find during the talking with all the friendly friends here,and reading differents sorts of posts in our forum,my English is growing better and better now,mjmacky's grammar teaching is also helpful for me :D i think i will join you and talking about everything soon :)For the PtP,thanks for your kind offer,my friend,I have already been a member of PTP :)I think it's one of the greatest movie tracker,some old movie,i can only find in PtP,for myself,I love PtN better than PTP,because i love all the members there,although they may don't have such a userbase as PtP,but all the members love its own tracker,i am happy to be part of them.:)

megabyteme
10-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Happy to hear you are enjoying both sites, ddy! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or need any help. Seems to me you know your way around the community very well, though. Respect to you for your efforts in learning English, and community norms! The trend for new, younger members seems to be little effort, easy expectations, and low standards- your presence here is very refreshing. I can barely imagine how poorly I would do trying to navigate a Chinese tracker that did not automatically translate to English. :P

mathusela
10-17-2011, 08:21 AM
I want to make a request for an scc invite because

Scc is supposed to be a 0-day tracker
For downloading great stuff like crackers
It is filled with movies, games and tv shows
Which I love to watch while resting on pillows
I promise to be an active user who excites
While making you proud of giving me an invite

Ratio proof: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/ratioproofnew.png/

speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/1539297607.png

megabyteme
10-17-2011, 09:03 AM

Your post history here is nothing too "exciting", or really anything to be proud of... you joined, made the required number of posts (each about 3 minutes apart), and have barely ventured outside the [REQ] threads ever since.

Is this what you would consider to be an "active" member? I hesitate to be too harsh on you because none of your posts indicate that you are a jerk, or anything, but there seem to be quite a few new members here on FST whose actions are VERY similar to what would be considered a Hit&Run on a tracker- come by, get what you want, and give nothing back...

IdolEyes787
10-17-2011, 10:58 AM
I want to make a request for an scc invite because

Scc is supposed to be a 0-day tracker
For downloading great stuff like crackers
It is filled with movies, games and tv shows
Which I love to watch while resting on pillows

A haiku

Person who makes poem
Rhyming tracker and cracker
Not trying very hard.

anon
10-17-2011, 07:09 PM
Is this what you would consider to be an "active" member? I hesitate to be too harsh on you because none of your posts indicate that you are a jerk, or anything, but there seem to be quite a few new members here on FST whose actions are VERY similar to what would be considered a Hit&Run on a tracker- come by, get what you want, and give nothing back...

Agreed, but he does deserve a few bonus points, because ain't his request a break from the usual? :01:

mjmacky
10-20-2011, 03:58 PM
Obvious sighting #2

I saw a post, wherein invites were being offered for waffles. One of the condition was to 50+ posts. Do admit, wrong choice on my part to go after post padding or so called fluff post