Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 x Waffles, 3 X Scc, 3 x IPT, 1 x TV, 1 x TL

tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Cool

I have some invites that need good homes

DO NOT!! PM me....I will pm you; put all requests in this thread.

NO Traders!!! - don't even try, you will be found out.

Don't request a site if you won't use it

Writing a small paragraph on why I should give you an invite, will greatly increase your chances of getting it.

Don't be an asshole!

8 x Waffles - Need; 2 ratio proofs, 1 Speed test, 50+ post here

3 x SCC - Need; 2 ratio proofs, 1 Speed test, 50+ post here

1 x TL - Need; 2 ratio proofs, 1 Speed test, 50+ post here

1 x TV - Need; 1 ratio proofs, 1 Speed test, 25+ post here

3 x IPT - Need; 1 Speed test

if you make an amazing request 1 x FTN invite is available...brown nosing highly encouraged
    Last edited by tippertime; 10-12-2011 at 01:53 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    SCC is a great scene tracker to download 0-Day stuff, not to mention movies, and it has a great pre-time. I would like to share the latest things with my friends.
    Sharing is the best thing, regaling the people around me.

Cheers
    Last edited by pastoral; 10-19-2011 at 07:25 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    nice ga man, one of the best in a long while

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Do share your system of deciding how many ratio proof and posts are necessary. I think just requiring 50 for all of them might be enough to weed out all of what you're intending to exclude. To translate myself, I was basically asking why you had arbitrarily assigned 0 for one, 25 for another, and 50 for the rest.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    How about that FTN invite ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Do share your system of deciding how many ratio proof and posts are necessary. I think just requiring 50 for all of them might be enough to weed out all of what you're intending to exclude. To translate myself, I was basically asking why you had arbitrarily assigned 0 for one, 25 for another, and 50 for the rest.
    Only reason some sites required more attributes is pretty simple, the sites I wanted more effort to obtain were the ones I have more respect for and are usually considered "higher level" trackers, even though that is an ignorant view in most cases it makes people appreciate what they get more and hopefully help add to the community....

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hello,
    I would like to apply for that FTN invite, what (and how much) proofs would you like to see?
    Last edited by joni22; 10-13-2011 at 06:32 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    Only reason some sites required more attributes is pretty simple, the sites I wanted more effort to obtain were the ones I have more respect for and are usually considered "higher level" trackers, even though that is an ignorant view in most cases it makes people appreciate what they get more and hopefully help add to the community....
    So why not, say, up it to 250 or 500 posts? I mean the difference between 25-50 is pretty negligible for anyone that actually participates on here. It's that small difference in number that I found so odd. Anyways, best of luck finding your superleets for the super leet sites.

Am I partially blind, or can nobody read? Why are people coming in and asking for FTN invites?
    Last edited by mjmacky; 10-13-2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    So why not, say, up it to 250 or 500 posts? I mean the difference between 25-50 is pretty negligible for anyone that actually participates on here. It's that small difference in number that I found so odd. Anyways, best of luck finding your superleets for the super leet sites.

Am I partially blind, or can nobody read? Why are people coming in and asking for FTN invites?
    because if you look at the bottom of his giveaway it says ..........ftn but you have to do a bit of crawling....

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast