Me: 'you don't give a shit'
Him: 'I do give a shit, btw bewbs'
Me: 'ok don't do it again'
Him: 'you're a crazy lady'

Followed by sending me this:

My mother was right :cry1:

megabyteme
02-10-2012, 05:36 PM
First it comes out that you were once an acquaintance with Dave, now you are posting sentences that end in STD. While the first is far more emba pathetic, at least antibiotics will get rid of the second.

Unfortunately, the former doesn't realize when it's time to stop hanging around your ass...

Squeamous
02-10-2012, 06:09 PM
First it comes out that you were once an acquaintance with Dave, now you are posting sentences that end in STD. While the first is far more emba pathetic, at least antibiotics will get rid of the second.

Unfortunately, the former doesn't realize when it's time to stop hanging around your ass...

:smilie4:

mjmacky
02-10-2012, 09:04 PM
The best way for a female to jump into an inquisition is to begin with stating everything she's done wrong that day or perhaps earlier that week (relative to the model perfectum of a slave girl), without posing questions that demand answers. If the man is upset, he'll confirm or shrug off the the stream of self-lashing. If there's nothing wrong, she'll just seem like a self-loathing manic for the hour, he may or may not console her.

-from the misogynist help desk (we're here to help the emotionally encumbered women with their petty grievances)

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 09:10 PM

mjmacky
02-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Encouraging her to take digs is only going to resort in things you won't like MBM.

I too can live by the mantra "Why shouldn't I do whatever I want, to whomever I want".

You invented the digs when they weren't there, so you've rendered your post utterly pointless.

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 10:07 PM

mjmacky
02-10-2012, 10:10 PM
You invented the digs when they weren't there, so you've rendered your post utterly pointless.

Fuck sake Jacky, I already proved that was crap to wmanker, do try to keep up old chap, there's a good lad.

I'm not surprised over your confusion as to the meaning of proof, your paranoia of the scientific method has left you with many terms to redefine.

Squeamous
02-10-2012, 10:11 PM
I didn't really understand any of that Macky. Also I wasn't aware that men could generate complex emotions of that sort :idunno:

mjmacky
02-10-2012, 10:16 PM
I didn't really understand any of that Macky. Also I wasn't aware that men could generate complex emotions of that sort :idunno:

Oh no worries, there's a solution for that state of being. Have the man slap you around until you remember what you did wrong. If he only strikes your bottom, it'll just be a disservice to you in the long run.

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 10:19 PM

mjmacky
02-10-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm not surprised over your confusion as to the meaning of proof, your paranoia of the scientific method has left you with many terms to redefine.

Hmmm you didn't think that through did you Jacky?

You're in an altered state today Dave, who pushed you over the cliff, and why wasn't there anyone there to save you?

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 10:25 PM

mjmacky
02-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Fuck sake, am I going to have to keep explaining this over and over again to each and everyone of you?

I'm not in an altered state Jacky, this is my new state. A conversion brought about by experience, it's one I'm still trying to learn, but I think it's OK and I'll get better at being a cunt with practice.

Eh but you've done this before. It's sort of like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde, only it's Magnum Dave and Train Wreck Dave.

NotLettingItGo
02-10-2012, 10:35 PM

megabyteme
02-11-2012, 03:25 AM

Oh no worries, there's a solution for that state of being. Have the man slap you around until you remember what you did wrong. If he only strikes your bottom, it'll just be a disservice to you in the long run.

:lol::lol::lol: :hero:

manker
02-14-2012, 12:23 AM
Conversation went something like this:

Me: 'you don't give a shit'
Him: 'I do give a shit, btw bewbs'
Me: 'ok don't do it again'
Him: 'you're a crazy lady'

Followed by sending me this:

My mother was right :cry1:
He sent you something depicting you as his wife.
That can only mean that he wants to marry you. We men are famously skilled at never alluding to or talking about anything within seven degrees of separation of getting married if our girlie-friend is within eavesdropping distance.

So given that and given wiminz always, always, say yes;
I want to come.

Squeamous
02-14-2012, 01:12 AM
That can only mean that he wants to marry you. We men are famously skilled at never alluding to or talking about anything within seven degrees of separation of getting married if our girlie-friend is within eavesdropping distance.

I want to come.

But I'm already married!
Oooo, perhaps he's insinuating I am behaving like a nagging harpie of some years standing. It's definitely something I need to devote more time and hysteria to, thank you Manky x

manker
02-14-2012, 01:24 AM

I want to come.

But I'm already married!
Oooo, perhaps he's insinuating I am behaving like a nagging harpie of some years standing. It's definitely something I need to devote more time and hysteria to, thank you Manky xNo wai.
And also, If he knew of your pre-existing marital status, there can only mean that he's a muslim and is planning on spiriting you away to Egypt or Birmingham.

So am I invited or not. I don't need a plus won because I'm planning on ragging one of your bridesmaids, please bear this in mind when selecting them.
Blue eyes, dark hair, not fat and < 25. haithanq.

Squeamous
02-14-2012, 01:59 AM
No wai.
And also, If he knew of your pre-existing marital status, there can only mean that he's a muslim and is planning on spiriting you away to Egypt or Birmingham.

So am I invited or not. I don't need a plus won because I'm planning on ragging one of your bridesmaids, please bear this in mind when selecting them.
Blue eyes, dark hair, not fat and < 25. haithanq.

But he's ginger! Whoever heard of a ginger muslim, silly! Plus I am clearly not marriage material. No, we're perfectly happy with our mutual rape pact thank you. And I thought you preferred funerals?

manker
02-14-2012, 02:29 AM
That's stretching it a bit, no one dates gingers on purpose :ermm:

And, well, I do prefer them but I'm hardly going to ask for an invite to your funeral. It's just not the done thing.
I'll just turn up and introduce myself to your parents as the very rich potential husband who got away. They'll think better of you.
It'll be my gift to the evanescence of your existence.

Squeamous
02-14-2012, 02:38 AM
That's stretching it a bit, no one dates gingers on purpose :ermm:

And, well, I do prefer them but I'm hardly going to ask for an invite to your funeral. It's just not the done thing.
I'll just turn up and introduce myself to your parents as the very rich potential husband who got away. They'll think better of you.
It'll be my gift to the evanescence of your existence.

Tell me about it. He has a giant beard as well sometimes, which I think is just taking the piss. Be ginger, fine, but don't rub my face in it.

I'm not having a funeral, or another wedding come to think of it, so we'll just have to think of some other pretext for you to fuck my friends and impress my parents under :smilie4:

mjmacky
02-14-2012, 04:33 AM
You could always hold a funeral for the proposal, rub something else in his face for once in spite.

Squeamous
02-14-2012, 01:15 PM
Le sigh

Artemis
02-14-2012, 01:35 PM
You could always hold a funeral for the proposal, rub something else in his face for once in spite.

I think you should ask before you rub somethingelse in his face, ben might be very upset by that. :naughty: