PDA

View Full Version : Post HERE for POST COUNT ONLY (Get into BT TRADE/BEG Section)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
I'm going in two weeks time and that's it. Not being there just proves your lack of effort and obvious disdain of my persona.

manker
08-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Not checking to see if I was available before you booked the tickets just goes to show that you probably don't want to get split roasted by me and the Irish Menace :snooty:

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 02:00 PM
There are still tickets for the gig - gets some.

manker
08-08-2012, 02:02 PM
What gig is it anyhow?

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Black Keys and Foo Fighters.

manker
08-08-2012, 02:13 PM
See, that is relevant to my interests.
I still can't go, but.

It's on a Thursday for one thing. I have footie on Thursdays. I need to plan these things.

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 02:19 PM
It's not, it's on a Tuesday.

manker
08-08-2012, 02:25 PM
So it is.
In that case, I don't really have an excuse except for it's too short notice :pinch:

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Lies - drive your convertible to Cardiff airport and hop on a plane to Belfast. You know you want to.

manker
08-08-2012, 02:36 PM
I don't have a convertible any more. In fact, I don't even have a car to call my own :cry:
I'm borrowing a Mondeo off my dad til my new one is built. I think it's going to be October before I get it.

And I do want to, I can't just tell teh missus that I'm going to Belfast for a couple of days. I'd have to bring her, and the kiddie - and where's the fun in that :dabs:

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Drop them off in some sort of seaside resort, give them heaps of cash and you're golden.

manker
08-08-2012, 02:42 PM
it wouldn't work, Skweeks. They'd rather be with me.
They're just so needy.

Skweeky
08-08-2012, 02:43 PM
:no:

manker
08-08-2012, 02:49 PM
You'll just have to revisit when I visit.
I'm bringing Squeams, too. And Snee. It's about time he escaped from Scandinavia or Japan.

chalice
08-08-2012, 03:04 PM
:lol:

Dave said 'that point is mute'. What a dopey cunt. I can feel a meme coming on. :smilie4:

Squeamous
08-08-2012, 03:05 PM
If you had read the rest of mine and chavois' hilarious and incisive banter; you'd have realised that my dad had already solved this particular cypher.

Btw, you have to come to Belfast.

Okay but I need more than two weeks notice! And I'm very poor so nothing fancy :snooty:

manker
08-08-2012, 03:07 PM

Dave said 'that point is mute'. What a dopey cunt. I can feel a meme coming on. :smilie4:Fantastic, innit. Spell check can only help morons to a certain degree.

I was gonna copy and paste that part, but now that you did the point is mute and I'm no gluten for punishment, so I can move along without lowering myself.

manker
08-08-2012, 03:09 PM
If you had read the rest of mine and chavois' hilarious and incisive banter; you'd have realised that my dad had already solved this particular cypher.

Btw, you have to come to Belfast.

Okay but I need more than two weeks notice! And I'm very poor so nothing fancy :snooty:
It's alright, you can stay in my room so that point is mute.

Squeamous
08-08-2012, 03:14 PM
It's alright, you can stay in my room so that point is mute.

I wouldn't be :naughty:
FNAR FNAR

manker
08-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Wey hey!

Barbarossa
08-08-2012, 03:27 PM
racist

...but yeah, I know, that's a mute point :dabs:

megabyteme
08-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Here's where I'd normally try to jump in with something clever, but that point is mute.

missamy710
08-09-2012, 02:04 AM
I was gonna copy and paste that part, but now that you did the point is mute and I'm no gluten for punishment, so I can move along without lowering myself.

So you are gluten-free?

manker
08-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Yeah you're going to have to send me your Skype for a couple of reasons. The first being such that I can fill you in on fst memes so you don't think I'm a moran and the other is to ascertain that you're a real girl.
I've been caught out before :smilie4:

I'm obviously very internets busy so it would help if we could kill two birds with one stone. Can you please wear a translucent robe or some kind of cape.

Skweeky
08-09-2012, 09:36 AM
In other, more depressing news:
- my kitten got run over last night and died.
- had to send my eldest to the dentist because he had a fall last week and now one of his front teeth is discoloured.

In other, more optimistic news:
- the dead kitten was an excellent opportunity to teach the children about atomic recycling. I even threw in a simplified explanation of Raleigh scattering and why the sky is blue. Those kids don't know how lucky they are, really.

manker
08-09-2012, 09:50 AM
- had to send my eldest to the dentist because he had a fall last week and now one of his front teeth is discoloured.

- the dead kitten was an excellent opportunity to teach the children about atomic recycling. I even threw in a simplified explanation of Raleigh scattering and why the sky is blue. Those kids don't know how lucky they are, really.Poor kitty :(
Cats are either good with knowing about not jumping out in front of cars, or they die. It really is 50-50 whether you get one that's conditioned to survive living in proximity to a busy road or not.
I've had two stupid (now dead) cats, one that is still alive and living with me and one who forgot where she lived and is now in permanent residence with my ex-neighbour.

I have since moved away from the busy road in order to protect my last remaining cat.

Btw, when you said 'atomic recycling' I was like; 'wut' but then I thought about it and I think I know, now.
Anyway. You German child rearers are kinda demanding :ermm:

Artemis
08-09-2012, 10:09 AM
I could send you one of our cat collection as a replacement skweeky, but by the time it got to you, you would just have to repeat your awesome atomic recycling story for your kids again. I don't think they could handle it twice in one week. :idunno:

manker
08-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Hey what happened with your cat that wouldn't go outside to crap?
I cured mine via the gift of not letting it inside much. She hasn't shit in the corner for over a month now.

Skweeky
08-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Ironically, I am looking at cottages nearby to move to to get away from this road - one of the reasons was to protect the now dead kitten.

chalice
08-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Your cat is a mewed point, Skweeks.

manker
08-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Ironically, I am looking at cottages nearby to move to to get away from this road - one of the reasons was to protect the now dead kitten.You should definitely do it and get another cat. A grey one with blue eyes if possible.
They're the ones, in my experience, who don't die or cheat on you.

A cottage sounds lovely and I didn't realise how much living by a road sucked until I moved.

manker
08-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Your cat is a mewed point, Skweeks.

Squeamous
08-09-2012, 10:33 AM

- the dead kitten was an excellent opportunity to teach the children about atomic recycling. I even threw in a simplified explanation of Raleigh scattering and why the sky is blue. Those kids don't know how lucky they are, really.Poor kitty :(
Cats are either good with knowing about not jumping out in front of cars, or they die. It really is 50-50 whether you get one that's conditioned to survive living in proximity to a busy road or not.
I've had two stupid (now dead) cats, one that is still alive and living with me and one who forgot where she lived and is now in permanent residence with my ex-neighbour.

I have since moved away from the busy road in order to protect my last remaining cat.

Btw, when you said 'atomic recycling' I was like; 'wut' but then I thought about it and I think I know, now.
Anyway. You German child rearers are kinda demanding :ermm:

That reminded me of 'The German Joke' wot I heard on QI last night:
A young couple adopt a German baby. He was a perfectly normal except for the fact he never spoke a word.

They had him tested in every different way to find out what was wrong but nothing came up until one day aged five after lunch he says, "This strudel is tepid."

His parents are completely amazed. "What's been wrong? How can you talk? Why haven't you spoken before?"

The boy turned to the parents and slowly replies, "Until now, everything has been satisfactory."

You should definitely do it and get another cat. A grey one with blue eyes if possible.
They're the ones, in my experience, who don't die or cheat on you.

A cottage sounds lovely and I didn't realise how much living by a road sucked until I moved.

That's not true. My friend has a grey cat with blue eyes and it lives with her 70% of the time and her real owners 10% of the time. Nobody knows what she's doing with the rest of her time, except obviously avoiding cars.

manker
08-09-2012, 10:58 AM
If my cat did that, I'd stop feeding her like I did the other feline slut.
Is your friends stolen cat a tabby? Perhaps that's where she went wrong.

I need a like button for that joke, btw.

Squeamous
08-09-2012, 01:25 PM
If my cat did that, I'd stop feeding her like I did the other feline slut.
Is your friends stolen cat a tabby? Perhaps that's where she went wrong.

I need a like button for that joke, btw.

No it's grey with blue eyes silly!

You reminding me reminded me to post it on FB. You can like it there if you like ^_^

manker
08-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Well my cat is a grey tabby with blue eyes. That subtle difference must be the reason as to her cheating whoreness.

Gratuitous pic of cat tiem :happy:

megabyteme
08-09-2012, 04:20 PM
If Skweeky had poasted the pic:

Squeamous
08-09-2012, 04:45 PM
I just can't get excited about cats. Generally I don't make a habit of spending time on anything that doesn't give a fuck whether I live or die.

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 07:39 PM
I just can't get excited about cats. Generally I don't make a habit of spending time on anything that doesn't give a fuck whether I live or die.

Those two-faced bastard dogs don't care if you live or die either, it's just that they feel the need to suck up as they don't have the luxury of catching mice when they are hungry.

Artemis
08-09-2012, 09:32 PM
I cured mine via the gift of not letting it inside much. She hasn't shit in the corner for over a month now.

The furtive crapper didn't change her ways one little bit, but apart from that she was a lovely cat, she just couldn't handle being one of many (we have six cats). In the end, we placed her in with an older man who had just lost his wife, and was feeling very alone. She loves being the center of attention and is absolutely happy with being queen of her domain and no longer craps to mark her territory.

Gratuitous pic of half of cat collection:

http://i.imgur.com/Q4yX2.jpg

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 09:33 PM
How much torturing was necessary to get them to pose like that?

Artemis
08-09-2012, 09:36 PM

Food.....it's called food and they all turn up and sit patiently (mostly) trying to be the cutest so that they get the best bit.

Skweeky
08-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Why have you got six cats? Are you a cat lady or do you actually need them for pest control?

Artemis
08-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Why have you got six cats? Are you a cat lady or do you actually need them for pest control?

I co-habit with a cat lady, most of them are strays we end up saving. The two black cats in that pic are a brother and sister, dumped as kittens in the storm drain outside our farm. This was two days before christmas so they were an obvious inconvenience with the holidays coming up. The were only two weeks old and would have died in the drain ( it is over 4ft deep), so they came to live with us. The middle one is also a stray abandoned as a kitten by the mother, and similarly saved from dying of starvation.
They live on a farm, 500m from the nearest road and can roam and be happy rat and bird catchers to their hearts content, and with having six the plus is there is always one that wants to be affectionate.

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 09:51 PM

Food.....it's called food and they all turn up and sit patiently (mostly) trying to be the cutest so that they get the best bit.

I had to bury mine it a pile of snow to get it to stay still.

Crafty little bugger still tried to move until the frostbite finally started to set in.

manker
08-09-2012, 09:53 PM

The furtive crapper didn't change her ways one little bit, but apart from that she was a lovely cat, she just couldn't handle being one of many (we have six cats). In the end, we placed her in with an older man who had just lost his wife, and was feeling very alone. She loves being the center of attention and is absolutely happy with being queen of her domain and no longer craps to mark her territory.

I'm really glad you didn't shoot her. I've been putting off asking you.
Your cats look pretty.
I want a farm when I grow up so that I, too, can own six cats.

That is all.

manker
08-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Zomfg, Idol. Your cat is the cutest in the whole world apart from mine.

Artemis
08-09-2012, 09:57 PM
I'm really a big wuss when it comes down to it, anyone else around here would have ended her long ago, but apart from the crapping all over she is a really lovely (but mental) cat. So I made an old man happy and removed the crapping cat in one maneuver.

Skweeky
08-09-2012, 10:06 PM
I, too, want a farm when I grow up. One that doesn't need farming, obviously.

manker
08-09-2012, 10:15 PM
I, too, want a farm when I grow up. One that doesn't need farming, obviously.How about we take on Arty and his missus to do the actual farming.

Squeamous
08-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Gay thread is gay.

Dogs are where it's at. I don't have a dog but I would like one. And I would train it to eat your cats :sneaky:

Artemis
08-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Oi! with the cat lady having broken her arm, I'm already doing double duty around here, which is one of the reasons I pop up infrequently, so if you think I'm going to be your draught horse as well, you've got another thought coming. :mad3:

manker
08-09-2012, 10:20 PM
I'm really a big wuss when it comes down to it, anyone else around here would have ended her long ago, but apart from the crapping all over she is a really lovely (but mental) cat. So I made an old man happy and removed the crapping cat in one maneuver.And it's to your credit.
Another bonus is that Idol doesn't have to eviscerate you and eradicate your Scottish bloodline.

He had his cape on and everything.

Artemis
08-09-2012, 10:22 PM
How does he stop the static buildup between the lycra in his cape and the spandex of his tights? :blink:

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Actually the only good legitimate reason to kill an animal is for Satanic ritual.

manker
08-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Gay thread is gay.

Dogs are where it's at. I don't have a dog but I would like one. And I would train it to eat pussy :sneaky:
orly

Squeamous
08-09-2012, 10:24 PM

Cat 1: "I can't, he's not near enough to the stairs"
Cat 2: "He will be in a minute. Just be patient. He mustn't realise what we're planning"
Cat 3: "When he dies I shall feast on his eyeballs"

:fear:

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 10:25 PM
How does he stop the static buildup between the lycra in his cape and the spandex of his tights? :blink:

Besides spandex and lycra being the same thing,rubber is a nonconductor ,spastic.

Artemis
08-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Cat 1 is quite evil and I wouldn't put it past her.

The other two would likely just lick you to death. :yup:

Artemis
08-09-2012, 10:28 PM

Besides spandex and lycra being the same thing,rubber is a nonconductor ,spastic.

You still haven't refuted that you like wearing rubber.

Fascist gimp.

IdolEyes787
08-09-2012, 10:30 PM

Fascist gimp.

I don't want to but seriously it makes my ass look good.

Artemis
08-09-2012, 10:31 PM
:bag:

manker
08-09-2012, 10:33 PM

Fascist gimp.

I don't want to but seriously it makes my ass look good.
Have you tried coating your feet in it.

Skweeky
08-10-2012, 06:06 AM
I, too, want a farm when I grow up. One that doesn't need farming, obviously.How about we take on Arty and his missus to do the actual farming.

Are you proposing we move in together? :wub:

manker
08-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Sure, Skweeks. It'll be the most romantic thing evar.

Of course, my other baby momma commitments means that my availability will be scattered plus I'll be residencing with chavois on his island in the summer months.
We'll be nesting in farm heaven between 15th November - 5th December and 3rd March - 4th April if that suits.

I'll draw up the papers.

manker
08-10-2012, 04:14 PM
zomg, I just noticed your user title. you've just bought yourself an extra weekend of me midway through September :wub:

Skweeky
08-10-2012, 05:36 PM
You know, that sounds like the best arrangement ever.
Of course, the periods we are spending apart mutual contact is not required.

megabyteme
08-10-2012, 07:00 PM
You know, that sounds like the best arrangement ever.
Of course, the periods we are spending apart mutual contact is not required.

You are like the perfect woman. :w00t:

Skweeky
08-10-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm sorry mbm, I like my men to have non-gangrenous feet :snooty:

megabyteme
08-10-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm sorry mbm, I like my men to have non-gangrenous feet :snooty:

If you are going to hold that against me, then I'll consider you unworthy due to your addiction to snorting Ecstasy. :snooty::snooty:

mievmo
08-10-2012, 09:31 PM
is osama really dead ?!!!

IdolEyes787
08-10-2012, 09:39 PM
is osama really dead ?!!!

No that was story that the government created to hide from you the fact that he's banging your mother.

JPaul
08-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Would be fantastic if they used this and only this thread.
Can't see it happening unless it was linked in the yellow header that newbs see as well as the introduction thread.

One lives in hope, however.

Does one also put a conjunction after a comma.

That was rhetorical, incidentally.

Something Else
08-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Third division and four or five players left. The Huns must be crying in to their pot-noodle.

missamy710
08-11-2012, 01:22 AM
"Yeah you're going to have to send me your Skype for a couple of reasons. The first being such that I can fill you in on fst memes so you don't think I'm a moran and the other is to ascertain that you're a real girl.
I've been caught out before

I'm obviously very internets busy so it would help if we could kill two birds with one stone. Can you please wear a translucent robe or some kind of cape. "--Mr. Moran with ninja sword.

What is this "Skype" you speak of? I'm an old-fashioned type of girl.

As to verifying my fair sex, well...that's a tough one. Um, what other less-intrusive proof of evidence could I provide? I love Steve Madden heels and B. Makowsky purses...some sort of question you could pose to me that only a woman be able to answer?

missamy710
08-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Have a gander at my black pussy:

IdolEyes787
08-11-2012, 02:06 AM

If you are speaking to manker I understand that he is more into black snakes.

megabyteme
08-11-2012, 04:34 AM
"Yeah you're going to have to send me your Skype for a couple of reasons. The first being such that I can fill you in on fst memes so you don't think I'm a moran and the other is to ascertain that you're a real girl.
I've been caught out before

I'm obviously very internets busy so it would help if we could kill two birds with one stone. Can you please wear a translucent robe or some kind of cape. "--Mr. Moran with ninja sword.

What is this "Skype" you speak of? I'm an old-fashioned type of girl.

As to verifying my fair sex, well...that's a tough one. Um, what other less-intrusive proof of evidence could I provide? I love Steve Madden heels and B. Makowsky purses...some sort of question you could pose to me that only a woman be able to answer?

I'd have to venture a guess that manker is being flirted with by Darthy. What are the odds we'd get two with the same tastes here? :idunno:

rikostan
08-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Hmmmm what's all this then?

rikostan
08-11-2012, 04:51 AM
Wow just read back through the last couple of pages.... there is a lot of kink going on here. I like it!

rikostan
08-11-2012, 04:56 AM
Don't go all quiet on my account.....

missamy710
08-11-2012, 10:01 AM

If you are speaking to manker I understand that he is more into black snakes.

He wanted proof of my lady parts. It's black, though I tend to be have more gray hairs that don't show up as well in this pic. Can't blame a girl for trying, right?

missamy710
08-11-2012, 10:05 AM
Mere tit for tat. I have several those.

missamy710
08-11-2012, 10:07 AM
I'm finished playing around. Here I am!

manker
08-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Wow, you've got a tattoo of your girlfriend's initials on your cock. I say girlfriend, idk, I'm only guessing.
Could be your mam. Or dad :eyebrows:

megabyteme
08-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Wow, you've got a tattoo of your girlfriend's initials on your cock. I say girlfriend, idk, I'm only guessing.

Throws my suspicion out of the water. Darthy's parents'd never let her get a tattoo. :no:

manker
08-11-2012, 04:08 PM

Throws my suspicion out of the water. Darthy's parents'd never let her get a tattoo. :no:You might still be right but I thought he was like a hundred or something.
Canadians are notoriously old, though, so it's feasible that his parents still exist on the mortal plane.

missamy710
08-11-2012, 08:47 PM

Thank you. My penis is indeed that girthy.

And those are my kids initials; I would never profane my cock with some woman's initials.

And the girl in the reddit shirt I'm using for my avatar is my girlfriend; pretty hawt, eh? :D

IdolEyes787
08-11-2012, 09:14 PM

I honestly can't guess which body part that is a picture of. I find that quite disturbing.

megabyteme
08-11-2012, 09:24 PM

I honestly can't guess which body part that is a picture of. I find that quite disturbing.

Same here. Considering the type of woman manker usually attracts, I'm guessing it's on "her" throat. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
08-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Can't be .No Adam's Apple.

stitched
08-11-2012, 09:58 PM
it might be the ankle

IdolEyes787
08-11-2012, 10:00 PM
More likely cankle.

IdolEyes787
05-09-2013, 05:11 PM
God this fucking site has become one joyless place.
Could someone please lie to some racial Muslim types that the owner has been persistently blaspheming Allah so we can finally rid the internet of it?

Thanks in advance and As-salam alaykum my brothers.

megabyteme
05-09-2013, 10:36 PM

I noticed 6 or 7 of my posts were deleted yesterday. All in a row, too. Isn't it enough to have robbed the world of my forumly prose for the 9+ months of data corruption? :no:

IdolEyes787
05-09-2013, 10:48 PM

I noticed 6 or 7 of my posts were deleted yesterday. All in a row, too. Isn't it enough to have robbed the world of my forumly prose for the 9+ months of data corruption? :no:

I think the site required more space so that soulless fucktards could post about how they needed to re-register and how newsgroups hide stuff and stuff and other stuff equally making me wish guns worked other the interweb.

IdolEyes787
05-09-2013, 10:53 PM

I noticed 6 or 7 of my posts were deleted yesterday.

Good ones too no doubt.

I was going to post a thread entitled " If water's blue" ....

and so is the air then why can't I swim to the clouds?" but I'm getting tired of continuing to put in the effort only to entertain myself.

Cereally who's left of this site that gives even the tiniest fuck?

Obviously not OlegL but I digress.

megabyteme
05-10-2013, 07:42 AM
Obviously not OlegL but I digress.

He tried to "engage" me in a couple of PM discussions regarding "What JoJo Salami meant?" :pinch:

When I wouldn't play along he tried again with something about me being a [whatever]. :(

anon
05-10-2013, 01:11 PM
I noticed 6 or 7 of my posts were deleted yesterday. All in a row, too.

Sorry about that. I don't like deleting entire discussions, which is why I leave J-Dye's threads visible when others have posted there. But Dave's continuous, monothematic rants 1. had nothing to do with the thread or section they were posted on, 2. are beginning to tire me out. I would suggest (not order) that you ignore the guy's posts entirely and just wait for staff to get rid of them. All attempts to converse or reason with him have been exhausted. You probably shouldn't give him he attention he comes to this forum for in a near-daily basis.

and so is the air then why can't I swim to the clouds?" but I'm getting tired of continuing to put in the effort only to entertain myself.

Cereally who's left of this site that gives even the tiniest fuck?

It's not just here, I have observed all the other communities I'm a part of become way quieter. It seems that after 2010, there's been a slow but steady drop in forum activity, and nowadays it's quite severe. I guess people are losing interest because there are little threads worth posting on, which in turn causes others to do the same. It's sad, but I wouldn't expect them to keep on posting if they don't feel like it.

When I wouldn't play along he tried again with something about me being a [whatever]. :(

Except he didn't use the word "whatever", right? ;)

sister
05-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Oh cool, thanks for the thread. Normally I am not one to post just for the sake of getting my numbers up but I was up to over 70 posts before the crash so here I go :lol:
(was 5 the magic number that enables pms?)

Snee
05-10-2013, 02:29 PM
I noticed 6 or 7 of my posts were deleted yesterday.

Good ones too no doubt.

and so is the air then why can't I swim to the clouds?"
Because the laws of physics aren't based on inductive reasoning, sadly.

More evidence that God is bit of a dick.

Also, I care, I just keep getting distracted by life, videogames and hormones/a woman. Biology's a bitch, dawgs.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Hopefully the woman isn't in the videogame.:eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
05-10-2013, 05:13 PM
Oh cool, thanks for the thread. Normally I am not one to post just for the sake of getting my numbers up but I was up to over 70 posts before the crash so here I go :lol:
(was 5 the magic number that enables pms?)

Let me put this as politely as possible.Fuck off.

Anyway I'm fairly sure that pms is age related and has nothing to do with post count.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2013, 05:14 PM
It's not just here, I have observed all the other communities I'm a part of become way quieter. It seems that after 2010, there's been a slow but steady drop in forum activity, and nowadays it's quite severe. I guess people are losing interest because there are little threads worth posting on, which in turn causes others to do the same. It's sad, but I wouldn't expect them to keep on posting if they don't feel like it.

They should at least have the good grace to die then.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2013, 05:17 PM

No it was [whatever].Like try to keep up.:ermm:

Snee
05-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Hopefully the woman isn't in the videogame.:eyebrows:

Watevar, racist.

sister
05-11-2013, 03:07 AM
K so what is the posting requirement now to enable pms?

megabyteme
05-11-2013, 05:52 AM

Up to 10 months and somewhere between 10 and 15 posts. :P

IdolEyes787
05-11-2013, 11:52 AM

You can call me Tommy Lee.:mellow:

No post limit but supposedly excessive caffeine intake and a history of depression help.:)
Also why the burning need to PM?Are you a terrorist or something?

sister
05-11-2013, 12:59 PM

No post limit but supposedly excessive caffeine intake and a history of depression help.:)

IDK. Just something to say, I guess.

IdolEyes787
05-11-2013, 01:14 PM

And you can't say it in public because......

Anyway that's exactly how a terrorist would answer. I know this because I've waterboarded several people for fun to get to a rough approximation of the truth or maybe they just said whatever I wanted to make the torture stop but since they were against me I basically don't really care either way.

Hopefully Homeland Security or Mossad or MI6 or something is tracking this conversation and will come storming through your door with their guns blazing and send you straight to terrorist hell.

megabyteme
05-11-2013, 01:40 PM

No it was [whatever].Like try to keep up.:ermm:

[Whatever] indicates that I saw where Oleg was going with it (we've all gotten those from Oleg, right?) and stopped reading. His harsh, hate-filled words can't hurt me if I don't read them. :no:

megabyteme
05-11-2013, 01:44 PM
And you can't say it in public because......

Anyway that's exactly how a terrorist would answer. I know this because I've waterboarded several people for fun to get to a rough approximation of the truth or maybe they just said whatever I wanted to make the torture stop but since they were against me I basically don't really care either way.

Hopefully Homeland Security or Mossad or MI6 or something is tracking this conversation and will come storming through your door with their guns blazing and send you straight to terrorist hell.

To those listening: Idol is a terrorist stationed in the remote outskirts of Canada. If you have trouble finding him, he's the non-asian looking one. :yup:

Vestibule
05-11-2013, 02:39 PM
To those listening: Idol is a terrorist stationed in the remote outskirts of Canada. If you have trouble finding him, he's the non-asian looking one. :yup:[/QUOTE]

Yes... and no doubt wearing a Leafs jersey....

IdolEyes787
05-11-2013, 03:10 PM
To those listening: Idol is a terrorist stationed in the remote outskirts of Canada. If you have trouble finding him, he's the non-asian looking one. :yup:

Yes... ...

Obviously nowhere in the vicinity of Vancouver then.

Non-Asian looking but carrying nunchucks nonetheless.:ninja:
Btw there's no instructions that come with the nunchunks but I should point out that it's a really good idea to keep them out of scrotal area.:pinch:

IdolEyes787
05-11-2013, 03:20 PM
So anyway as far as I can figure besides staff MBM and I are the only members of this site.
Almost makes me yearn for Mary posting self indulgent shit about his personal problems .

Almost.

Btw I'm thinking of resorting to challenging chalice to a poem writing contest just to see if he'll bite.
I'd obviously win though as I'm exceedingly good with the words and feelings and stuff and other stuffs.

IdolEyes787
05-11-2013, 03:24 PM
stationed in the remote outskirts of Canada.

As basically everything is the remote outskirts that isn't narrowing it down much.

I'm near a Tim Hortons and not too far from a hockey arena if that will help. :mellow:

chalice
05-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Devastation is a good thing. Pause a moment and breathe in this blasted heath. It's Hiroshima, it's Dresden, it's Pom-fucking-pei, children. Drink it in and start again.

Nobody of consequence died, Idol, so gather up your underskirts and get down to business as per fucking usual, you lachrymose monkey spunk child.

chalice
05-12-2013, 03:07 AM
I registered on this board ten years ago. My son was six, he's turning sixteen this week. This board is important to me. Not cos it's about filesharing. I haven't given two fucks about that since 2006.

This board has taught me how to express myself. How to find my voice. Through trial and shuddering error, thick and thin.

So, in that regard, it's fulfilled its remit. It doesn't matter if it goes down forever. I've gotten what I needed at the time, or some time or another.

That said, I'd miss individuals. It would depress me to think I didn't get the pay-off in what happened to Idol, or SnnY, or Meg's evil son, or the rest.

I'd really hate if people stopped telling me I'm a fucking geniunsusus and stuff. I'd prolly have to stab someone or something.

chalice
05-12-2013, 03:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REQ58_UqzlQ

tesco
05-12-2013, 03:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihUIPlLw2ZE

chalice
05-12-2013, 04:25 AM
Butcher.

mjmacky
05-12-2013, 10:12 AM
I registered on this board ten years ago. My son was six, he's turning sixteen this week. This board is important to me. Not cos it's about filesharing. I haven't given two fucks about that since 2006.

This board has taught me how to express myself. How to find my voice. Through trial and shuddering error, thick and thin.

These were my sentiments as well, but I obviously achieved this more quickly because of my general head start and superiorly deductive nature.

As much as I loved writing into a journal that gave me sass, I'm not too sure how I feel about it after discovering that the pages are alternately lined with flint and steel. Thus, my own burning passion to interpret life's events has stagnated to the threat of hour old tea. This is unfortunate, for I haven't had an opportunity to write about my first ever panic attack/nervous breakdown.

mjmacky
05-12-2013, 10:14 AM
So, I guess I'll just say, I hope your happy with your victory, skiz.

chalice
05-12-2013, 10:23 AM

That's 'you're' there. Thank me later.

IdolEyes787
05-12-2013, 10:38 AM
That said, I'd miss individuals. It would depress me to think I didn't get the pay-off in what happened to Idol, or SnnY, or Meg's evil son, or the rest.

It ends badly for everyone but mainly Mary.

chalice
05-12-2013, 10:41 AM

Well, yes. I know what happens in Game Of Thrones too. I'm still gonna watch it, though. This is Game Of Thrones with extra midgets.

IdolEyes787
05-12-2013, 10:56 AM

Well, yes. I know what happens in Game Of Thrones too. I'm still gonna watch it, though. This is Game Of Thrones with extra midgets.

I'm Robb Stark as he's noble but impetuous and obviously ends up living a long and happy life as ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. :)

chalice
05-12-2013, 11:01 AM

I'm Robb Stark as he's noble but impetuous and obviously ends up living a long and happy life as ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. :)

Noble gets you nowhere.

You get invited to mary's next wedding, guest of honour and all that. You're just about to give a rousing speech when meg stabs you in the spine, severs your head and stitches it to Olegl's body in some kinda twisted irony deal, which effects everyone deeply but only really serves to stop an established character dead in his tracks.

Don't go to that wedding, mate. Don't say you weren't warned.

IdolEyes787
05-12-2013, 11:11 AM
I'm fine with everything but the part about having OlegL attached to me.

sister
05-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Happy Mother's day! :D

mjmacky
05-12-2013, 09:45 PM

That's 'you're' there. Thank me later.

I didn't care enough to review before submitting. It's not like the post will survive.

whitesnow
05-13-2013, 02:11 AM
Happy Mothers Day!!
Sucks to lose post count... Back at 2 and counting :)
Be able to PM again before long..:/

IdolEyes787
05-13-2013, 11:30 AM
Sucks to lose post count... Back at 2 and counting :)
Be able to PM again before long..:/

It's not like the post will survive.

From your lips to God's ears.

DngrMs
05-18-2013, 01:37 PM
I've just read this whole thread and don't get it.

:pinch:

IdolEyes787
05-18-2013, 03:06 PM
I've just read this whole thread and don't get it.

:pinch:

That's because you're a donor and the site's safeguards automatically kicked in and prevented the majority of the stupidity from reaching your brain.

IdolEyes787
05-18-2013, 03:08 PM
I could explain it but

dion09529
05-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Post your little empty-headed hearts out. Say nothing of value, and get those posts in...

sagfdghdrthtdyhtyh1564132rs1tgh2d1fg321df23g1bdf21gb32df1gh32s1g21hdrt321g32

TheFoX
05-18-2013, 08:28 PM
Post your little empty-headed hearts out. Say nothing of value, and get those posts in...

sagfdghdrthtdyhtyh1564132rs1tgh2d1fg321df23g1bdf21gb32df1gh32s1g21hdrt321g32

He said, 'Say nothing of value', you muppet!

Try paying attention in future.

dion09529
05-18-2013, 08:39 PM
didn't thought that line counted for you.

btw: fghfgjhnfg354dygt3jhty3jh3ty1h3tdy1h31dty3htyd321uh32ytd1u32h1h3tdy21h31tydj13ty1j3ty1j31ty32jhty321jht3y4j31t3j4ty654uy4h6d54h6k4jgk34h54dftj64gyd3jk4ghl4k34jk65stj

megabyteme
05-18-2013, 09:27 PM
didn't thought that line counted for you.

btw: fghfgjhnfg354dygt3jhty3jh3ty1h3tdy1h31dty3htyd321uh32ytd1u32h1h3tdy21h31tydj13ty1j3ty1j31ty32jhty321jht3y4j31t3j4ty654uy4h6d54h6k4jgk34h54dftj64gyd3jk4ghl4k34jk65stj

You've got the empty-headed part down. Seems you post that in all the threads, though. :idunno:

dion09529
05-18-2013, 09:35 PM
neah!

mitymek
05-18-2013, 10:29 PM
nothing of value

IdolEyes787
05-18-2013, 10:54 PM
nothing of value

Yeah dion gets that a lot.

dion09529
05-19-2013, 09:10 AM
it's dion09529.

megabyteme
05-19-2013, 11:07 AM
it's dion09529.

dion0 is more than sufficient. Probably too generous...

IdolEyes787
05-19-2013, 11:27 AM
it's dion09529.123475

DngrMs
05-19-2013, 07:59 PM
That's because you're a donor and the site's safeguards automatically kicked in and prevented the majority of the stupidity from reaching your brain.

I need to stop donating organs to stupid web sites, I'm running out.

I could explain it but

No, not to me I don't think. My ability to comprehend even basic concepts is quite limited.

TheFoX
05-20-2013, 10:06 PM
My ability to comprehend even basic concepts is quite limited.

My ability to comprehend is quite limited.

tomvpr79
10-01-2016, 03:26 PM
Woop woop! Let me get my posts in!!!

Something Else
10-01-2016, 07:06 PM
In to what.

cnmes
10-03-2016, 07:29 PM
my art is my expression , but where is my sig ? arthur newton