PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BTN Invite

N3T
05-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Hi I'm looking for BTN invite. Have good ratio and seedbox. Please help.

megabyteme
05-09-2015, 11:11 AM
I put in a request for BTN a couple months back. I have good friends there who have had invites in the past- they have been keeping their eyes open for me. I never got invited.*

I've always despised this method, but if you really want in, find a site that has a 'special' power user forum with BTN invites. Otherwise, you'll be waiting...

*Personally, I lost interest when the site became so 'exclusive'. They have television shows, not nuclear weapons secrets, FFS! :ermm:

IdolEyes787
05-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Let us all hope this is lucky number five.In other news I hear seedbox users can get an invite at PTP.

As for BTN, they in their infinite teen wisdom stand proud on the fact that they control what others,usually their betters but in this case not so much ,desire.

It's sort of become like a "No girls allowed club" which in both cases makes sense only to 10 year olds and homosexuals.

Or I suppose to sum up the OP could just use Kodi where I've actually found stuff not on any tracker.

Anyway sorry for derailing your thread over my personal issues and now back to you asking for stuff from people you don't know and care even less about.:thumbsup:

threelions00
05-11-2015, 05:40 PM
I put in a request for BTN a couple months back. I have good friends there who have had invites in the past- they have been keeping their eyes open for me. I never got invited.*

I've always despised this method, but if you really want in, find a site that has a 'special' power user forum with BTN invites. Otherwise, you'll be waiting...

*Personally, I lost interest when the site became so 'exclusive'. They have television shows, not nuclear weapons secrets, FFS! :ermm:

This applies to so many sites now. Not a community anymore, more like power hungry people unfortunately. Say something they don't like and game over.

megabyteme
05-11-2015, 05:56 PM
It's sort of become like a "No girls allowed club" which in both cases makes sense only to 10 year olds and homosexuals.

I'm guessing BTN is run by those who fit both categories, but are expressing their confused desires through power trips. :yup:

N3T
05-14-2015, 10:35 AM
@ megabyteme, yeah I know its very dificult to get into it. It's #1 for tv shows no dought.

@ IdolEyes787, yeah now a days kids running this trackers and banning left and right =(( and yes there is tv shows you can't find anywhere else.

@ threelions00, yeah now it seems like all about the money then the community. There is very few good trackers left that run by old legends.

dion09529
05-14-2015, 09:58 PM
@ IdolEyes787, yeah now a days kids running this trackers and banning left and right =

Why would you join a tracker with this "bad behaviour". If I'd be banned somewhere, I'd consider that they never deserved me.

...and don't give me the "#1 for tv shows" line.

megabyteme
05-14-2015, 11:07 PM
Why would you join a tracker with this "bad behaviour". If I'd be banned somewhere, I'd consider that they never deserved me.

None of us deserve you, dion. Certainly not 1000 posts of you. :no:

IdolEyes787
05-14-2015, 11:19 PM
Dion's like my bud.We're spiritually like this close and if you could see me I'd be holding my hands so far apart that I think I may have just dislocated my shoulder.:mellow:

megabyteme
05-14-2015, 11:50 PM
Dion's like my bud.We're spiritually like this close and if you could see me I'd be holding my hands so far apart that I think I may have just dislocated my shoulder.:mellow:

Goatse. Just say you did a Goatse.

N3T
05-17-2015, 07:51 AM
@ dion09529, Because there is show that simply can't be found anywhere else.

@ megabyteme and IdolEyes787, Thanks for feedback in this post :-)

Closing the post now.