PDA

View Full Version : Last one to post wins the internets

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

JPaul
12-20-2016, 06:06 PM
I don't think poison club really exists.

There I said it.

IdolEyes787
12-20-2016, 06:39 PM
It's true by the simple fact that it's too fantastic an idea not to be true.:snooty:

manker
12-21-2016, 10:47 AM
The science checks out though. Someone who has been in a gym one time told me that muscles actually tear when you exercise and then the repairs done by the nanites in your blood makes your muscles stronger, also people who don't drink much are lightweights until they drink a lot on a regular basis, and that's because your body is becoming used to a poison.

Conclusion:
Poison club is a thing and Mulder will have to choose between getting spangled or aids or committing sudoku :smilie4:

manker
12-21-2016, 10:49 AM
Hoi, barbie.
How did the quiz go?

JPaul
12-21-2016, 07:27 PM
Why are people tocking about poison club, which doesn't exist.

JPaul
12-21-2016, 07:29 PM

IdolEyes787
12-22-2016, 12:23 AM

manker
12-22-2016, 09:58 AM
Why are people tocking about poison club, which doesn't exist.
You brought it up, mate. All your chatter about it not existing. No smoke without fire.
I'm trying to get in via the gift of red wine imbibation. I'm not in the club yet but it may take some time as apparently the method I'm using is hit and miss.

IdolEyes787
12-22-2016, 02:11 PM
See there's your problem. As poisons go they only acknowledge the ones packaged in boxes and most wines from California.

Mr. Mulder
12-22-2016, 04:03 PM
I'm here at wurk and supposed to be setting up some stuffs for things that's quite urgent but just behind me is a television showing a documentary about Monkeys stealing things :ermm:

JPaul
12-22-2016, 06:38 PM
What possible use would monkeys have for things.

They are clearly just stealing for the sake of it.

mjmacky
12-22-2016, 09:16 PM
See there's your problem. As poisons go they only acknowledge the ones packaged in boxes and most wines from California.

What those marketing liars don't tell you is that it's bagged wine only masquerading as boxed wine. You don't even get the hints of corrugated cardboard :(

IdolEyes787
12-22-2016, 09:23 PM
Well that explains the lack of wood notes and why it doesn't seep out all over the store's floor then.

megabyteme
12-22-2016, 10:08 PM
I'm here at wurk and supposed to be setting up some stuffs for things that's quite urgent but just behind me is a television showing a documentary about Monkeys stealing things :ermm:

Ours steal stuffs, too, but most of 'em are just on welfare...

Mr. Mulder
12-23-2016, 08:34 AM
:pinch:

Office is empty today, vaping up a storm in the server room. Got a sofa set up in here that they were gonna throw away from the staff room and got a laptop signed into Netflix, I'm doing nothing today ftw :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
12-23-2016, 09:27 AM
Bought the homeless outside the co-op a hot chocolate, I'm basically Jesus now.

IdolEyes787
12-23-2016, 01:54 PM

Office is empty today, vaping up a storm in the server room.Goty a sofa set up there... WHAAAAT!!!!!!!!

Sorry, thought you said raping there for a moment.

IdolEyes787
12-23-2016, 01:57 PM

Ours steal stuffs, too, but most of 'em are just on welfare...

Nice to see that all the time spent attending Trump rallies didn't go entirely to waste. Also please stop referring to the NBA as Planet of the Apes.

Mr. Mulder
12-23-2016, 02:04 PM

Office is empty today, vaping up a storm in the server room.Goty a sofa set up there... WHAAAAT!!!!!!!!

If I could get away with it, some of the burds in this office!1 :no: I wonder how manker does it, pays them off then deducts it from their wages probably...

manker
12-23-2016, 02:24 PM
Came into wurk earlier to reserve this cooler thing from Argos. Yeh I could have done it from home but fuck you, judgey mcjudgeface, I like it in work.
Did that but it wasn't available at my selected store til 4pm today.
That left me with a choice; either leave and go to see the missus' grampi and his wife with my missus, the kids and the inlaws, or dick about on the internets til about 3:50.

What a poser :eyebrows:

manker
12-23-2016, 02:28 PM
WHAAAAT!!!!!!!!

If I could get away with it, some of the burds in this office!1 :no: I wonder how manker does it, pays them off then deducts it from their wages probably...I think under the labour laws in this country, I can do whutevar as long as it isn't the dinner hour and I release them before 16:55 so they can clean themselves up before home-time.

Something Else
12-23-2016, 04:44 PM
Yeh I could have done it from home but fuck you, judgey mcjudgeface

:lol: :earl:

Topical to the max.

Something Else
12-23-2016, 05:24 PM
Whats with the new :dabsrod: message when visiting the bored.

JPaul
12-23-2016, 06:30 PM
Just saw that in both chrome and firefox.

No eye dear what it's all aboot.

JPaul
12-23-2016, 06:38 PM
Tor is like "meh, what phishing".

Tor is like that with most things though, it doesn't give a fuck about threats.

JPaul
12-23-2016, 06:44 PM
I have now added this page to my Tor toolbar along with other quality shite such as

https://1337x.to

True Story.

crazycabbie702
12-23-2016, 08:17 PM
Seasons greetings. So I hop on the site this morning from my bookmarks. Browser tried to tell me this is a phishing site with malware. Silly interwebs!

JPaul
12-24-2016, 11:51 AM
Seasons greetings. So I hop on the site this morning from my bookmarks. Browser tried to tell me this is a phishing site with malware. Silly interwebs!

It is, I thought everyone knew that.

That's kind of the deal.

weenden
12-24-2016, 11:57 AM
what the hell is going on here :) Season Greetings all Hope your Holiday is a good one

manker
12-24-2016, 01:27 PM
Tor is like "meh, what phishing".

Tor is like that with most things though, it doesn't give a fuck about threats.I read that the FBI just assume you're a POI if you use Tor, so I don't use it just in case they INTERPOL my black ar5e.
It also seems hard and slow, just like prison sex.

HonorBlossom
12-24-2016, 04:21 PM
If I win, send the prize to /dev/null

JPaul
12-24-2016, 05:01 PM
Tor is great, it lets me use all of the torrent sites Virgin have blocked.

They are like, he's just connecting to a bloke in China not stealing stuffs so that's OK.

anon
12-24-2016, 05:07 PM
Merry Christmas to all of FST, and fuck political correctness :)

IdolEyes787
12-24-2016, 07:07 PM
Merry Christmas to all here that don't believe in religion and are just in it for the gifts.

Mr. Mulder
12-24-2016, 10:08 PM
Murray chrusmus Idol, I have a Santa outfit on if you'd like to sit on Santa's lap and talk about the first thing that comes up? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-24-2016, 10:35 PM
Nice try but I'm far too intelligent to fall for that a fourth time.

Mr. Mulder
12-25-2016, 07:49 PM
:sly:

Misses Mulder has spoilt me this year, she made me close my eyes and hold my hands out and I thought here come the bewbs but it was h'actually a sexbawks wun s :o

JPaul
12-26-2016, 02:02 PM
Nice one.

Maybe she'll let you plug it into a teevee for a wee while and get a shot.

Something Else
12-26-2016, 08:11 PM
http://store.steampowered.com/app/469820

I wonder where the 25% comes off.

Mr. Mulder
12-27-2016, 08:57 AM
http://store.steampowered.com/app/469820

I wonder where the 25% comes off.

That must be an old game, I think its the same one father and I would play when I was but a child :eyebrows:

Voetsek
12-27-2016, 09:03 AM
Black greyhounds are best often overlooked so if you want a new hound go rescue one from re hoing kennels.

IdolEyes787
12-27-2016, 01:42 PM

Misses Mulder has spoilt me this year, she made me close my eyes and hold my hands out and I thought here come the bewbs but it was h'actually a sexbawks wun s :o That's fantastic, Mulder. Short of bundling it with a gift card for free pizza and Code Red Mountain Dew, that's probably the bestest gift anyone could possibly give you.

JPaul
12-27-2016, 03:47 PM
Black greyhounds are best often overlooked so if you want a new hound go rescue one from re hoing kennels.

There's a re-hoing kennel, so that's where the Muldster disappears to.

Mr. Mulder
12-27-2016, 06:33 PM

Misses Mulder has spoilt me this year, she made me close my eyes and hold my hands out and I thought here come the bewbs but it was h'actually a sexbawks wun s :o That's fantastic, Mulder. Short of bundling it with a gift card for free pizza and Code Red Mountain Dew, that's probably the bestest gift anyone could possibly give you.

I want to try that code red stuffs but I'm not sure we get it here, there is one in a red bottle but I don't think it's the same. I have to stick with the green stuff like some sort of cunt :sadwalk:

Monster has a quality drink out called The Doctor which is named after some sort of sportist and sportists are healthy as fuck so you know it's good for you. Its basically lemonade with extra sugar and caffeine and it features a mystery chemical :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
12-29-2016, 08:49 PM
Just finished the new Call of Booty: Booty in Space. Its definitely the worst yet, shitter than Ghosts. Jon Snows in it which is part of the reason I got it, he must have had 5 lines of dialog throughout. 7 hours of America saves space :dabs:

IdolEyes787
12-29-2016, 09:22 PM
Just finished the new Call of Booty: Booty in Space. Its definitely the worst yet, shitter than Ghosts. Jon Snows in it which is part of the reason I got it, he must have had 5 lines of dialog throughout. 7 hours of America saves space :dabs:

You seem to keep up with this stuff. What's a good game to play from 2016? Won that doesn't involve science fictionary preferably. I want to play something in the worst way but everything on the "Best of 2016" looks like shit.
I played like 30 minutes of Firewatch, got bored, read the spoilers and said fuck this in actually that order.

Mr. Mulder
12-29-2016, 10:47 PM
Gheymes on a desktop computation machine? :eyebrows: the Skyrim Remaster is absolute quality, that's what I'm bawls deep in right now. Titanfall 2 is the shit. Guess it depends what sort of gayme you want :idunno:

IdolEyes787
12-30-2016, 12:25 AM
I played both Skyrim and Fallout 4 until I was level a million or something already. As for Titanfall is that new non-sicence fiction remake without the silly giant robots?

Maybe I'll try Dishonored even though I didn't really like the first one and never bothered to finish it. Or the latest Telltale Walking Dead game even though you don't so much play are watch it. Or The Witcher 3 as I never got very far in that because the stuff seemed more or less to be just Skyrim lite with worse characters.Or Mirrors Edge Catalyst cause the parkour part is cool even if nothing else is.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

mjmacky
12-30-2016, 03:08 AM
I played both Skyrim and Fallout 4 until I was level a million or something already. As for Titanfall is that new non-sicence fiction remake without the silly giant robots?

Maybe I'll try Dishonored even though I didn't really like the first one and never bothered to finish it. Or the latest Telltale Walking Dead game even though you don't so much play are watch it. Or The Witcher 3 as I never got very far in that because the stuff seemed more or less to be just Skyrim lite with worse characters.Or Mirrors Edge Catalyst cause the parkour part is cool even if nothing else is.

Both of those Bethesda games have hundreds of thousands of mods, so there's fun to be had outside of leveling yourself to deity. Between the two, Skyrim has more stuff to do, like becoming a dragon and flying around, swatting soldiers and bandits with your tail, and eating people just for the fuck of it. Free boobs and vaginas are available if that's your thing.

They released FFX/FFX2 HD remux or remaster for the PC this year, so you could also give that a whirl on the PC assuming you're cool with turn-based JRPGs (or not if you're uncool). That's what I'm currently playing, and Blitzball is the reason for my recent absence.

Caballero
12-30-2016, 03:40 AM
I just went to the National Videogame Museum today. In that spirit, I highly recommend Pong.

megabyteme
12-30-2016, 04:03 AM
r.

Youdon'tcheckyouremail...

Gmail message sent over Christmas while FST was stealing people's souls or whatever RealtY was trying to phish...

Quarterquack
12-30-2016, 04:25 AM

You seem to keep up with this stuff. What's a good game to play from 2016? Won that doesn't involve science fictionary preferably. I want to play something in the worst way but everything on the "Best of 2016" looks like shit.
I played like 30 minutes of Firewatch, got bored, read the spoilers and said fuck this in actually that order.

I actually liked Firewatch. :( It was just mellow and sweet.

That said, noted, no walking simulators. This year's greatest hits were (in no particular order): Last Guardian (ps4 required), Hyper Light Drifter, Battlerite (if you're into multiplayer stuffs), That Dragon Cancer (warning: walking simulator, if you're not hooked 30 minutes, give up on it), Watch Dogs 2 (absolutely the game the original should have been), Tyranny (the premise is just absolutely hilarious and this is the year's most underrated game).

Mr. Mulder
12-30-2016, 05:42 AM
The new Hitmans good, if you pay money for stuffs you can just buy a bit of it for a tenner which I believe is Ł100 in Canadian pounds :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
12-30-2016, 08:50 AM

You're a giant silly robot!!! Titanfall is sick as bawls!!! Its an investment in your future too, they've said they're not gonna bring out any paid for dlc and there's no pay to win bullshit. If you have to piss money away they have a skin shop where you can buy new shoes and dresses for your robots. And I think there is one single map you can buy, a remake of a map from the first gheym. But other than that, all content they release will be free and its probably the best fps I've played in recent years IMO :eyebrows:

1000possibleclaws
12-30-2016, 10:08 AM

That said, noted, no walking simulators. This year's greatest hits were (in no particular order): Last Guardian (ps4 required), Hyper Light Drifter, Battlerite (if you're into multiplayer stuffs), That Dragon Cancer (warning: walking simulator, if you're not hooked 30 minutes, give up on it), Watch Dogs 2 (absolutely the game the original should have been), Tyranny (the premise is just absolutely hilarious and this is the year's most underrated game).

Do you play ranked in Battlerite? I've played around 30 hours of that game and think I've finally learned all the characters enough to calibrate. It's a fun break from dota 2

IdolEyes787
12-30-2016, 01:29 PM
I just went to the National Videogame Museum today. In that spirit, I highly recommend Pong.

Pong's OK but it's no Galaga.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2016, 01:41 PM
You're a giant silly robot!!!

While this is obviously true, I am a giant silly robot who doesn't believe in multiplayer. It's not so much interacting with other people as it is just playing with yourself but with an audience and not in a good way like with your Mum's webcam site.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2016, 01:52 PM

Both of those Bethesda games have hundreds of thousands of mods, so there's fun to be had outside of leveling yourself to deity. Between the two, Skyrim has more stuff to do, like becoming a dragon and flying around, swatting soldiers and bandits with your tail, and eating people just for the fuck of it. Free boobs and vaginas are available if that's your thing.

They released FFX/FFX2 HD remux or remaster for the PC this year, so you could also give that a whirl on the PC assuming you're cool with turn-based JRPGs (or not if you're uncool). That's what I'm currently playing, and Blitzball is the reason for my recent absence.

I assume this is a lie and your were either playing Dance Dance Revolution like everyone else in Japan or else your are the only person still playing Pokemon Go and are just too embarassed to admit it.

As for the mods, been there, done that.FF I still have a copy of the orginal won from PS1 and really used to enjoy playing them but not so much anymore. The one with the secret giant chain strike that had something to with King Arthur was the best, whichever one that was. Chrono Trigger was still better though.

Quarterquack
12-30-2016, 01:55 PM

Do you play ranked in Battlerite? I've played around 30 hours of that game and think I've finally learned all the characters enough to calibrate. It's a fun break from dota 2

I'm nowhere near 30 hours in, Steam says I'm 2 hours in. But I keep playing it for short 10 minute bursts. I've never liked Dota/Lol/Hon/etc. (and by extension am terrible at playing them - like I can barely follow what a lane is and how to act around critters, let alone get in an actual fight) so for a game like battlerite to stay installed is just a win for me. When I get a bit better I'll hit you up for some ranked! If you're looking for someone to play with I could introduce you to my coworker who plays ranked all the time (and is legitimately a good player). He uses the character with the fish that comes out of the ground to swallow people.

Quarterquack
12-30-2016, 01:57 PM
Idle it's not from this year, but have you played 'Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons'?

Something Else
12-30-2016, 01:57 PM
I watched 'Keeping up with the Jones's' last night.

It was one of the worst films I've ever seen.

That is all.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2016, 02:39 PM
Idle it's not from this year, but have you played 'Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons'?

I read you post wrongly in a biggly way.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2016, 02:41 PM

That is all.

Watching the trailer, what gave you any idea that it wouldn't be?

Mr. Mulder
12-30-2016, 03:07 PM
That tomb raider wot came out last year is quality

Mr. Mulder
12-30-2016, 03:11 PM
I didn't think I could be fucked with Skyrim again having done it years ago but I got upgraded to the SE version for free and now 100% in it again. Spent ages buying up 100s of Iron Ignots and Leather Strips to forge 100s of iron daggers to raise my smithing level to 90 to unlock the daedric Armor perk to smith daedric armor :geek:

Something Else
12-30-2016, 04:14 PM

That is all.

Watching the trailer, what gave you any idea that it wouldn't be?

Not watching the trailer, then putting it on to watch in bed and forgetting to turn my wifi mouse on. :emo:

Something Else
12-30-2016, 04:15 PM
Thinking about it now, it may have been a spoof of another fillum, which I never watched. Mr and Mrs. Jones. Maybe it's just coincidence, butt.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2016, 06:10 PM
Can one spoof a spoof?

IdolEyes787
12-30-2016, 06:17 PM
That tomb raider wot came out last year is quality

Played it and liked it but as I've literally already found everything there is to be and found and completed it on "Oh my God, you must really want to die" difficulty, there's not much replay value left.

If you like that you might like Assassins Creed: Syndicate which I did although like basically every video game ever Tomb Raider , the ending left something to be desired.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2016, 06:18 PM

Suppose to be good but unfortunately the cutesy graphics are a deal breaker for me.

Quarterquack
12-30-2016, 06:27 PM

Suppose to be good but unfortunately the cutesy graphics are a deal breaker for me.

Well, if it's any encouragement, if you can get past the graphics and are okay with playing through a few unimpressive mechanics (and absolutely, absolutely must own and use a controller), it's my favourite game of all time. Don't look for spoilers, there's something valuable about the story that should be left unknown until you play it for yourself.

JPaul
12-30-2016, 06:33 PM

Well, if it's any encouragement, if you can get past the graphics and are okay with playing through a few unimpressive mechanics (and absolutely, absolutely must own and use a controller), it's my favourite game of all time. Don't look for spoilers, there's something valuable about the story that should be left unknown until you play it for yourself.

Is it the bit where the Dobby dies.

Quarterquack
12-30-2016, 06:36 PM

Actually, the bit where you bury Dobby.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2016, 06:59 PM
It was war and had outlived his usefulness anyway. Now if they had killed Severus Snape, I would have been really devastated.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2016, 07:00 PM
Well, if it's any encouragement, ..... it's my favourite game of all time.

Considering who it's coming from, I would consider that to be more of a negative actually. :)

JPaul
12-30-2016, 07:50 PM

Actually, the bit where you bury Dobby.

I didn't bury him, I wasn't even in that one.

1000possibleclaws
12-30-2016, 08:36 PM

I'm nowhere near 30 hours in, Steam says I'm 2 hours in. But I keep playing it for short 10 minute bursts. I've never liked Dota/Lol/Hon/etc. (and by extension am terrible at playing them - like I can barely follow what a lane is and how to act around critters, let alone get in an actual fight) so for a game like battlerite to stay installed is just a win for me. When I get a bit better I'll hit you up for some ranked! If you're looking for someone to play with I could introduce you to my coworker who plays ranked all the time (and is legitimately a good player). He uses the character with the fish that comes out of the ground to swallow people.

Haha nice, Pearl was the first character I used, she is very strong. Yeah hit me up when you want to play some ranked, I'd be down. :)

mjmacky
12-30-2016, 10:00 PM

I assume this is a lie and your were either playing Dance Dance Revolution like everyone else in Japan or else your are the only person still playing Pokemon Go and are just too embarassed to admit it.

As for the mods, been there, done that.FF I still have a copy of the orginal won from PS1 and really used to enjoy playing them but not so much anymore. The one with the secret giant chain strike that had something to with King Arthur was the best, whichever one that was. Chrono Trigger was still better though.
I haven't actually been to an arcade here, so I have never seen anyone "play" Dance Dance Revolution, but I do get around to Pound Pound the Meat Protrusion about twice a week. I have to stay in practice for when I'm ready to get a convenience store clerk pregnant.

There's no shame in having a Pokémon Go icon. The only thing that would drive me away from admitting it is if I was trying to be different than the subway and pedestrian populations. I traveled to a Pikachu nest a couple months back and it was a park packed with people with their eyes cast down. These days though, I only allocate like 10 minutes a day to get my bonus candies because that shit drains my battery way too fast. I might pick it up again when I go to Hong Kong.

Quarterquack
12-31-2016, 04:03 AM
Mary, if you walk around your block once a day, I will e-mail you random collectible FST forum poster avatars.

Quarterquack
12-31-2016, 04:16 AM
Well, if it's any encouragement, ..... it's my favourite game of all time.

Considering who it's coming from, I would consider that to be more of a negative actually. :)

Just as I never convinced you to watch Dogville, Idle? Because we all know that one day you're going to be sitting home alone drunk, and you're going to want to get to know me. For I've already infested your head with my stamp of approval. Whether the sheer curiosity of what I regard so highly, or the sheer boredom of not enjoying any other games, will take you over, it doesn't matter. But convince yourself you're only playing through it so you can have a right laugh about how wrong I am, play it, enjoy it, feel a slight bit of shame for it. And you'll decide to make a post mocking me for the worst parts of it, while hand-waving away the good parts as vaguely acceptable. Yet just as this post that's started every sentence with a conjunction, you will learn to slog through and come to love something with many, many flaws.

mjmacky
12-31-2016, 09:10 PM
Mary, if you walk around your block once a day, I will e-mail you random collectible FST forum poster avatars.
I have been walking a lot and haven't gotten shit from FST. Not like I was fat to begin with, but I've lost weight since being here. I'm not sure why, but I think it might have to do with the fact that I don't stock food at home. After I've been starving for an hour or two, I'll walk over to the convenience store and buy a small-portioned meal, and I'll do that twice a day if I'm home gaming.

Things are in limbo as I wait for this school to return from their break and let me know that they're hiring me. Either way, I have to leave the country again soon, so I'm going on a world tour.

Mr. Mulder
01-01-2017, 03:10 AM
Just got home, got dragged to a new years dinner party. It went on for 7 hours and they made me take part in board games. Like actual real life plastic/card board ones. I think it might have been the first time I've ever played one or that I remember doing. Shit isn't the word, there is literally no upside or enjoyment to it. They even had an Xbox, I saw it under their telly but no, it was some bullshit I can't remember the name of and some card game that had "outrageous" stuff written on the cards. And they wouldn't let me vape indoors :emo:

Quarterquack
01-01-2017, 03:21 AM
Cards Against Humanity is a social poison. I'm glad you didn't enjoy it.

mjmacky
01-01-2017, 06:20 AM
Just got home, got dragged to a new years dinner party. It went on for 7 hours and they made me take part in board games. Like actual real life plastic/card board ones. I think it might have been the first time I've ever played one or that I remember doing. Shit isn't the word, there is literally no upside or enjoyment to it. They even had an Xbox, I saw it under their telly but no, it was some bullshit I can't remember the name of and some card game that had "outrageous" stuff written on the cards. And they wouldn't let me vape indoors :emo:
There's a certain type of person that enjoys that kind of stuff, and they seem to be very efficient at finding each other because I've only ever seen those types of games brought out in huge groups.

When I met my ex girlfriend for the first time, it was at her friend's birthday party, and they were all playing Cards against Humanity in a bar. That should have been the first clue that I wouldn't want to hang out with them, but social gatherings being requisite, I found myself dodging participation in Mafia several times.

Mr. Mulder
01-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Yeah that was the name of it, presumably it shocks people who have never seen Adult Swim content or dont have an internet connection or have never spoken to someone informally :idunno:

mjmacky
01-01-2017, 01:25 PM
I thought about it some more, and the people I've known to enjoy that one crave being in the company of others, so I think it's a bit of a misnomer. That's just the perspective of a real misanthrope.

Quarterquack
01-01-2017, 04:22 PM
I thought about it some more, and the people I've known to enjoy that one crave being in the company of others, so I think it's a bit of a misnomer. That's just the perspective of a real misanthrope.

The only type of person who enjoys Cards Against Humanity is the one that gets off on being excused to use colorful language. So basically 5 year olds and emotionally stunted adults.

Dixit, Codenames, Spyfall, A Fake Artist Goes to New York, Mysterium, Telestrations etc. all have the exact same potential. The difference being, if you choose to same something off-color then you're playing the game your own way, and take responsibility for it. And they're all better games for it.

IdolEyes787
01-01-2017, 04:59 PM
Just got home, got dragged to a new years dinner party. It went on for 7 hours and they made me take part in board games.

I can only assume that they ran out of alcohol and drugs early and needed something else to make everyone believe that they were having fun and didn't desperately want to be someplace else.

Still a bad choice though even if I had never heard of it before now as it seems both millennial and ghey although I'm probably being redundant here.

A much better option would have been to simply tell the two most aggressive people at the party lies about how they had been saying horrible things about each other and then amuse yourselves with watching them kill each in the parking lot.
Works best if at least one of them happens to be a woman.

Something Else
01-01-2017, 10:06 PM

That sounds terrible, my friend. How have you gone from 18 to 45 so quickly. Get out while you can.

Something Else
01-01-2017, 10:09 PM
I went to a Gypsydelica gig in Shoreditch with some old friends, then on to rave in some kind of Asian cricket club afterwards to meet Mrs.Something Else. They told me off for politely asking where I should smoke a joint without being told off. Totally baffling.

Somehow ended up having a bunch of photos of me with some other burd on my phone from the first party, which Mrs.Something Else saw today. :pinch:

Don't do drugs, kids.

Mr. Mulder
01-01-2017, 10:20 PM
If she doesn't want to see photos of you with your chap hanging out and some burd half naked, slumped over a bin then she shouldn't look through your phone! :snooty:

mjmacky
01-02-2017, 07:49 AM
A much better option would have been to simply tell the two most aggressive people at the party lies about how they had been saying horrible things about each other and then amuse yourselves with watching them kill each in the parking lot.
Works best if at least one of them happens to be a woman.

Aggressive people aren't susceptible to playing such games, so you make an impossible suggestion given that everyone there was a pansy. That means Mulder too because that pansy plays board games. You hear that, mulder? No more Tekken for you. You'll be getting a Wii and a copy of Mario Kart via post shortly.

mjmacky
01-02-2017, 07:54 AM
I went to a Gypsydelica gig in Shoreditch with some old friends, then on to rave in some kind of Asian cricket club afterwards to meet Mrs.Something Else. They told me off for politely asking where I should smoke a joint without being told off. Totally baffling.

Somehow ended up having a bunch of photos of me with some other burd on my phone from the first party, which Mrs.Something Else saw today. :pinch:

Don't do drugs, kids.
Eurasian women really don't like it when they see their men in photos or near Asian women, so consider yourself lucky that the phone was only used at the first party.

Before you get on my case about it, I know I'm making several assumptions, so go smoke a joint somewhere else, pothead.

Mr. Mulder
01-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Being back to work is a serious slap in the balls, another year of soul destroying bullshit :emo:

Skiz
01-04-2017, 06:57 PM
^truths

I've been living in the woods in a mostly snowed in yurt for three weeks. Coming back to civilization, work, and reading the news all makes me feel.... dirty. :(

Skiz
01-07-2017, 01:23 AM
I have won the internets!

weenden
01-07-2017, 10:18 AM
you always win the internets .....and something else you in trouble wit the ole lady

IdolEyes787
01-07-2017, 02:27 PM
I have won the internets!

"Shortly after winning the internets Skiz again lost them. When caught up in the wild emotion of the moment, he absentmindedly spiked his $500 UHD monitor to the floor".

weenden
01-07-2017, 06:55 PM
glad i didnt win whew

JPaul
01-07-2017, 06:58 PM
If she doesn't want to see photos of you with your chap hanging out and some burd half naked, slumped over a bin then she shouldn't look through your phone! :snooty:

Exactly, if anything something else is the victim here.

Now there's a sentence I never thought I would have a use for.

megabyteme
01-08-2017, 10:50 AM
I try to avoid winning the internets-- too much responsibility. :fear:

Something Else
01-08-2017, 03:40 PM

Exactly, if anything something else is the victim here.

Now there's a sentence I never thought I would have a use for.

I went out last night, bumped in to the girl from the photos. It turns out that I was super high on new years eve, met her, fed her and a friend of mine some goofballs, then left them for another party. They're now a happy couple. I feel toetally justified. Mrs Something Else agreed that when, on the very rare occasion I don't fully remember what I did on a night out, it's a safe bet that I was mothering strangers. It's my deep, hidden, thing. I'm not sure why. It makes me comfortable to know everyone is happy and having a good thyme, or something else. :emo:

Mr. Mulder
01-08-2017, 08:41 PM
You, high on clarky cat stalked an elderly couple, followed them home and drugged them then sewed their mouths to each others arses and took pictures. Mrs something else found the pictures and in fear of deportation (due to Trump) has agreed to keep your secret but now lives in terror knowing what you're capable of :fear:

Something Else
01-09-2017, 12:34 AM
:lol: :earl:

Quality Brass Eye reference. I can't deny any of it.

Mr. Mulder
01-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Started watching that new Tom Hardy tellybawx program on the British Broadcasting Corporation's channel. Taboo its called, it was proper good despite Hardy being a massive nob.

Something Else
01-10-2017, 06:53 PM
I clicked on this linky and noticed a friend of mine doing some kind of video comedianism.

http://bbc.in/2j3abWb

mjmacky
01-11-2017, 01:50 AM
The next time you hear from me, I will be a pod person.

mjmacky
01-14-2017, 04:33 AM
After becoming a pod person, life is very different. I am staying in a what many would consider a tiny room even by Hong Kong standards, where going to the bathroom and showering requires that you are at least able to complete an audition for Cirque de Soleil. However, I find it roomy. I think it's a place typically meant for banging street walkers (though they seem to be stationary every time I go in and out... of the building).

JPaul
01-14-2017, 07:52 PM
After becoming a pod person, life is very different. I am staying in a what many would consider a tiny room even by Hong Kong standards, where going to the bathroom and showering requires that you are at least able to complete an audition for Cirque de Soleil. However, I find it roomy. I think it's a place typically meant for banging street walkers (though they seem to be stationary every time I go in and out... of the building).

Mr. Mulder
01-15-2017, 08:44 AM
Hoi, JP Lyke. I've been going through each series of Still Game on Netflix. I'm halfway through them now, they're smashing. Just watched big Innes scare all the neds off the estate, curl out a monster then got back on the Miduri and smashed up The Clansman.

Mr. Mulder
01-15-2017, 08:51 AM
In other news, I finished Firewatch - 9/10. I also finished Titanfall 2's campaign - 9/10. Ive now started Gears of War 4, it's quality but I never did the old ones, this one seems like a new story/reboot :unsure:

And in sexy news I popped to the shops yesterday (milk, bin bags and coffee) came home to find my misses (who does massage) on the floor with another burd. The other burd was face down on the floor with one leg bent back, the misses was squeezing the burds arse with both hands. I said "looks like I've arrived just in time I'll take it from here". The burd giggled, turned her head towards me and looked like a bulldog with a mouth full of wasps :pinch:

mjmacky
01-16-2017, 08:58 AM
So, I loved Hong Kong. It actually felt like it resonated with me more than Tokyo has. Tokyo is clean and polite, and though that is a pleasant offering, it tends to put me off a little. Hong Kong, on the other hand, is rambunctious and dirty, so I ended up feeling more comfortable when I was out threading myself into the tapestry.

Sometimes, I did feel like I was in Thailand or something because the sex workers are pretty aggressive. Twice I was chased an entire block being offered misogyny (sounded much more like that than massage). Another time a girl grabbed the sleeve of my hoodie, and yanked me such that I had to twist my torso to keep my balance. I pulled her in for a clothesline, and as she was laid out on the sidewalk, disoriented, I urinated on her. She charged me $500 and sent me on my way. The part starting with me participating in physical violence may have been in my head, for I've been known to confuse my daydreams with reality.

Mostly, it was lots and lots of walking, and I believe I've grown two new toes underneath my original set of 4th toes.

I'd definitely come back, but next time I'd be more willing to use airbnb.

Skiz
01-19-2017, 10:01 PM
Anyone played Bulletstorm? Worth $5 on Steam?

Skiz
01-19-2017, 10:04 PM
@muldy. Firewatch was pretty tits. Simple yet effective graphics. Very original. Great dialogue as well. Kinda half-assed the ending but whatev.

Mr. Mulder
01-20-2017, 07:29 AM
Buttstorms a fiver now because a remaster is due out soon with speshal guest star duke nukem :dabs: its alright Lyke. Wurd to the ending, I was expecting it all to be a dream or at least get noshed off :idunno:

Mr. Mulder
01-20-2017, 07:33 AM
/sat angrily on the edge of the bed waiting for the misses to get out the fucking bathroom! She's supposed to be out at 7:26! It is now 7:32 meaning I've lost 6 minutes of looking at memes on the toilet :dabs:

Skiz
01-20-2017, 08:07 AM
Westworld.

K. Just finished. Overall, that was pretty disappointing in my opinion. The first half of the season was incredible. But then they essentially hinge the entire second half of the season on this concept that Maeve is in control of the butchers which throws things into a tailspin. She is super confused initially and they just indulge her? She demands they turn her intelligence all the way up and they do it?? Why not slide that meter all the way down instead? The whole show just got dumb starting w that. Why do they bend to her every demand? They leave the room she is in time after time after time and never seek help. They have the tablet thingy but never think to undo the poor choices and adjustments they've made? The whole thing was just dumb. For such an incredibly casted show with a great concept, the writing/forethought was downright pathetic.

megabyteme
01-20-2017, 02:37 PM
Westworld.K. Just finished. Overall, that was pretty disappointing in my opinion. The first half of the season was incredible. But then they essentially hinge the entire second half of the season on this concept that Maeve is in control of the butchers which throws things into a tailspin. She is super confused initially and they just indulge her? She demands they turn her intelligence all the way up and they do it?? Why not slide that meter all the way down instead? The whole show just got dumb starting w that. Why do they bend to her every demand? They leave the room she is in time after time after time and never seek help. They have the tablet thingy but never think to undo the poor choices and adjustments they've made? The whole thing was just dumb. For such an incredibly casted show with a great concept, the writing/forethought was downright pathetic.I couldn't get into it after the first couple of episodes, so I waited. Seems I made the right call. Thanks for the heads-up!

Mr. Mulder
01-20-2017, 04:02 PM
Westworlds shit :dabs:

Skiz
01-20-2017, 04:55 PM
Oh ffs. I only watched it bc that's all everyone was talking about a month ago online. Dammit. :pinch:

Something Else
01-20-2017, 10:33 PM
I liked it, but it faded.

megabyteme
01-21-2017, 04:37 AM
Nearing the end of Day 1 and no nukes flying overhead. WIN!

mjmacky
01-21-2017, 05:30 AM
Regarding Westworld, I already noted that it was incest porn, so if you're not into that kind of stuff, prudes, well...

shaina
01-21-2017, 07:23 AM
nearing the end of day 1 and no nukes flying overhead. Win!

:)

megabyteme
01-21-2017, 03:04 PM

Past performance is no guarantee of future success... :P

JPaul
01-21-2017, 04:27 PM
Hoi, JP Lyke. I've been going through each series of Still Game on Netflix. I'm halfway through them now, they're smashing. Just watched big Innes scare all the neds off the estate, curl out a monster then got back on the Miduri and smashed up The Clansman.

I like Still Game.

The two main chaps who wrote it and starred in it fell out for a number of years and so it wasn't about.

They got back together and made a stage show which was extremely successful, so they made new ones for the telly.

Since wee Scotch make so little quality teevee it was good to sea.

IdolEyes787
01-21-2017, 04:27 PM

There are actually nukes flying overhead but the press is now forbidden to report on them.

Oh well, Des Moines wasn't really that great a place anyway.

megabyteme
01-21-2017, 07:30 PM

There are actually nukes flying overhead but the press is now forbidden to report on them.

Oh well, Des Moines wasn't really that great a place anyway.

He did promise change... :idunno:

IdolEyes787
01-21-2017, 07:56 PM
Do you watch Samantha Bee? Some of the government nominees defy reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8okdzcz7PTM

Mr. Mulder
01-21-2017, 10:18 PM
Can you get wireless headsets for the x box one s, I can't find a straight fucking answer on Google :dabs:

shaina
01-21-2017, 10:59 PM
Can you get wireless headsets for the x box one s, I can't find a straight fucking answer on Google :dabs:

Yes... except the chat option on all the ones i have seen (plugs into controller)....one of my sons has the Logitech headset and it works...

weenden
01-21-2017, 11:12 PM
F-N Protesters causing bull shit they have no time for nukes

Something Else
01-27-2017, 06:35 PM
FFS. When will the Janauary misery be over. I can barely afford to post on the boreds, which is barely working. :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
01-28-2017, 02:20 PM
Call me when they get the pictures working. You can reach me at 613FORFUCKSAKE.

Caballero
01-28-2017, 03:58 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/459494-Fourm-NZB-icons

Does that help?

megabyteme
01-28-2017, 05:24 PM

Pictures are for people with no imagination.

And who go to sites that are maintained with the donations they receive.

IdolEyes787
01-28-2017, 05:47 PM
Call me when they get the pictures working. You can reach me at 613FORFUCKSAKE.http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/459494-Fourm-NZB-iconsDoes that help?Clearly you know nothing about me if you think it does.

IdolEyes787
01-28-2017, 05:49 PM
Call me when they get the pictures working. You can reach me at 613FORFUCKSAKE.Pictures are for people with no imagination.I imagine you dead a lot so it doesn't have anything to do with mental health at least.

weenden
01-29-2017, 06:05 PM
hey thats me ....no it aint i have imagination ..thats all i have

Something Else
01-29-2017, 06:38 PM
You're a figment mate. Enjoy it.

Something Else
01-31-2017, 02:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPlfYH1HZOA

Skiz
02-01-2017, 04:21 AM
Currently have two 24" monitors. Both 2K. Considering replacing the primary monitor for a 30" 4K. Thoughts? I've considered a 40". I dunno. Anyone have a big monitor?

IdolEyes787
02-01-2017, 04:28 PM
You're using "big monitor" as a euphemism for "large penis" I assume.But less seriously, if it's primarily for gaming then you might want to stay smaller as it seems that currently the refresh rates on the big screens aren't usually that great unless you'r willing to drop $5k.

shaina
02-01-2017, 04:39 PM
You're using "big monitor" as a euphemism for "large penis" I assume.But less seriously, if it's primarily for gaming then you might want to stay smaller as it seems that currently the refresh rates on the big screens aren't usually that great unless you'r willing to drop $5k.

Maybe here Idol, but in the US a lot less..
Even TV's when i was in Florida, it was way cheaper even with our weak dollar, it was pretty disgusting compared to what we pay...

I am not really a PC gamer, but i always thought gamers preferred multiple monitors??

anon
02-01-2017, 05:47 PM

Mr. Mulder
02-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Currently have two 24" monitors. Both 2K. Considering replacing the primary monitor for a 30" 4K. Thoughts? I've considered a 40". I dunno. Anyone have a big monitor?

Never mind all that! You seen they patched the Pacific karuma exploit!? No garage access during the final now :no:

Skiz
02-01-2017, 09:02 PM

Never mind all that! You seen they patched the Pacific karuma exploit!? No garage access during the final now :no:

I know!!1 :cry: It's really slowed down the "pac swaps" process and effectiveness. You either have to use the bikes now, or you can stop at the ammunation thats 2 blocks away and theres an armored truck that sits out front and theres no cops arounds. That's super safe but its slow af. Any big mistakes and you may run out of time.

I found a discord where ppl were doing pac swaps all the time and we were making almost a million an hour. I was grinding that for a couple months and ended up with like 50M and also owning pretty much everything you can ever buy.

Import/export makes a lot tho too. Best method I've found is to keep the standard and mid range cars in your car warehouse and never sell them. That leaves only the top range cars remaining to spawn and you make a killing on those.

megabyteme
02-03-2017, 10:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/8ZkdS9x.jpg

Mr. Mulder
02-04-2017, 10:18 AM

I know!!1 :cry: It's really slowed down the "pac swaps" process and effectiveness. You either have to use the bikes now, or you can stop at the ammunation thats 2 blocks away and theres an armored truck that sits out front and theres no cops arounds. That's super safe but its slow af. Any big mistakes and you may run out of time.

I found a discord where ppl were doing pac swaps all the time and we were making almost a million an hour. I was grinding that for a couple months and ended up with like 50M and also owning pretty much everything you can ever buy.

Import/export makes a lot tho too. Best method I've found is to keep the standard and mid range cars in your car warehouse and never sell them. That leaves only the top range cars remaining to spawn and you make a killing on those.

Sheeeeet, 50mil! Is that where the host disconnects on the dingy? I haven't played it in months. Don't own it on console and would need to swallow a hot load of 80GB to get it back on PC :emo: I never got into any of the import export or CEO stuffs as I played with a group of sweaty, Polish teens who only ever seemed to want to paint their cars and show them off :emo:

Back in my day there were no heists and Rooftop Rumble was the only grind and everything was orange trees, orange trees as far as the eye could see...

DaDon
02-05-2017, 12:01 AM
Xbox Jtag is the way to go bro

c

DaDon
02-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Did I win?

Something Else
02-05-2017, 12:13 AM
What are you on top of, father.

IdolEyes787
02-05-2017, 12:49 AM
If he's a priest then I suspect an altar boy.

Skiz
02-05-2017, 06:36 AM

Sheeeeet, 50mil! Is that where the host disconnects on the dingy? I haven't played it in months. Don't own it on console and would need to swallow a hot load of 80GB to get it back on PC :emo: I never got into any of the import export or CEO stuffs as I played with a group of sweaty, Polish teens who only ever seemed to want to paint their cars and show them off :emo:

Back in my day there were no heists and Rooftop Rumble was the only grind and everything was orange trees, orange trees as far as the eye could see...

Yup. At the end you all hop in the boat and the host disconnects just after you go under the bridge. 0604 Laguna Blvd #4 is pretty much useless now. It isn't even a heist apt. Just a 6-car garage really. I guess my armored Kuruma will sit in there collecting dust until the end of time. :no:

And if you ever thought about going back to PC, I think R* is only allowing account transfers for another week or somehting. True story.

edit: A month. "If you have not yet brought your characters and progression over from PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 to PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC, time is running out as this will no longer be possible as of March 6, 2017."

Mr. Mulder
02-05-2017, 09:19 AM
My lvl200something is still on PC, my first character I took over to PC way back from 360. I looked to see if I could take him from PC to XBONE but RS regards PC as "the final resting place" so he's stuck on Windows forever :emo:

Mr. Mulder
02-06-2017, 08:15 PM
Awwww snap the 24 reboots started! #blackbauer #hashtag :01:

/stealing.

Skiz
02-07-2017, 05:47 AM

/stealing.

The commercials were non fking stop last night during the Super Bowl. :pinch:

Mr. Mulder
02-07-2017, 07:37 AM

/stealing.

The commercials were non fking stop last night during the Super Bowl. :pinch:

Racist! I'm sure if it was the old Jack Bauer you wouldn't have an issue with it! :o #furismurder :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
02-07-2017, 07:39 AM
Got back into Los Santos the other night, seems I left it with about 30,000, three bicycles and a t20 :dabs:

IdolEyes787
02-07-2017, 01:31 PM

/stealing.
24 Legacy: Determined to prove that in TV, there is no such thing as too low a bar.

Seriously, what a shitshow and not even an entertaining shitshow as they are basically just rehashing previous stuff but finding a way to make it dumber.

Mr. Mulder
02-07-2017, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the spoilers! :snooty: no doubt its shit but I have to watch it, they might bring back a C or D rated member of cast from previous seasons or even the great man himself despite him saying he'd never be in it :eyebrows:

chalice
02-07-2017, 04:59 PM
http://readcomiconline.to/

You knows it :smilie4:

Caballero
02-07-2017, 05:31 PM

Any way to download content for offline browsing? ;)

Something Else
02-08-2017, 02:45 AM

Any way to download content for offline browsing? ;)

Yes. Bird internet. :smilie4:

buckweed
02-08-2017, 11:36 AM
As i seem to be the last post, no need for anyone else to continue then. Thanks for win everyone:D

Something Else
02-08-2017, 04:11 PM
We should build a damn dam.

Skiz
02-09-2017, 06:06 AM
@mulder. The money drops are back. For now. :smilie4:

Something Else
02-09-2017, 02:07 PM

:smilie4:

Something Else
02-09-2017, 02:10 PM
I spent the last month correcting speeling erors in google maps and they gave me that to say thanks.

Mr. Mulder
02-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Noice. :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
02-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Just finished reading the first Metro bewk, Metro 2033 - its sick lyke and apparently the gheym does it justice but Ł15 squids for the redux version and something I'd play once :ermm: got bewk 2 ordered :01:

IdolEyes787
02-09-2017, 05:09 PM
I spent the last month correcting speeling erors in google maps and they gave me that to say thanks.

That's incredibly magnanimous of them.:ermm:

Alphabet (GOOGL, Tech30), the parent company of Google, just passed Apple (AAPL, Tech30) to become the world's most valuable company. Again.Larry Page's tech conglomerate is now worth about $498 billion compared to Apple's market cap of around $495 billion.

shaina
02-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Alphabet (GOOGL, Tech30), the parent company of Google, just passed Apple (AAPL, Tech30) to become the world's most valuable company. Again.Larry Page's tech conglomerate is now worth about $498 billion compared to Apple's market cap of around $495 billion.

And??

Tell me Idol.. Did you watch the Bernie Sanders/Ted Cruz debate on US Health Care??

IdolEyes787
02-09-2017, 05:21 PM
I've through Resident Weevil a couple of times and the first half hour are fantastic until they are apparently contractually obligated to include a lot of ridiculous Japanese type horror and then the game becomes increasingly dumb.

I've also played Battlefield Won single player and discovered I shouldn't believe anything anyone writes online.Either that or I haven't yet acquired enough head trauma to see the positives.

IdolEyes787
02-09-2017, 05:25 PM

And??

Tell me Idol.. Did you watch the Bernie Sanders/Ted Cruz debate on US Health Care??

I'm saying that the company has more money than some countries and they essentially showed their appreciation for his efforts by giving him something that literally cost them nothing.

As for the debate, yes I watched it for a while and?

Something Else
02-09-2017, 05:29 PM

Do you think I should ask for 120GB. :unsure:

shaina
02-09-2017, 05:34 PM
I'm saying that the company has more money than some countries and they essentially showed their appreciation for his efforts by giving him something that literally cost them nothing.
As for the debate, yes I watched it for a while and?

I knew exactly what you meant :)
I was making a comment for the reasons of what do you think the reward or appreciation should have been?

I was wondering what you thought of Bernie Sanders idea of Government controlled Health Care? And the his idea of having a socialist style Country?

IdolEyes787
02-09-2017, 05:34 PM
If a millionaire under tips a waiter that makes him a douchebag. If the same millionaire stiffs a waiter that likewise makes him a douchebag but at least he didn't also insult the waiter in the process.

shaina
02-09-2017, 05:35 PM

Do you think I should ask for 120GB. :unsure:

You won't get it... Not in there budget to give that much:lol:

shaina
02-09-2017, 05:44 PM
If a millionaire under tips a waiter that makes him a douchebag. If the same millionaire stiffs a waiter that likewise makes him a douchebag but at least he didn't also insult the waiter in the process.

But if that waiter gave them free desert, the tip would increase quite a bit, or if they pay with a company credit card that would also apply.
And the big question is? How do you know if the person is a Millionaire or not?

But i do see your point:)

megabyteme
02-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Today, I successfully talked a lady friend out of purchasing a used iPhone, and got her to go with a Samsung J7 (not my first choice, but she wanted a Samsung).

Take that, Apple!!!!! :01:

IdolEyes787
02-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Bernie Sanders can be summed up in four words. Pie in the sky. That said I believe that unlike the current administration he would be open to comprise as would Cruz as neither of them are outfight mental.

anon
02-09-2017, 05:47 PM

Looks 'shopped :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
02-09-2017, 05:49 PM
Today, I successfully talked a lady friend out of purchasing a used iPhone, and got her to go with a Samsung J7 (not my first choice, but she wanted a Samsung).

You are both still cogs in the wheel, it's just a different tire brand.

shaina
02-09-2017, 05:49 PM
How about this Idol...

What happens if a Millionaire gives 25% of his net earnings to charity (forgetting about the tax benefit aside)??
Is he still a cheap prick because he didn't give 50%??

IdolEyes787
02-09-2017, 05:50 PM

Looks 'shopped :eyebrows:

No it's real, it's only news that is fake.

IdolEyes787
02-09-2017, 05:52 PM
How about this Idol...

What happens if a Millionaire gives 25% of his net earnings to charity (forgetting about the tax benefit aside)??

Charity is totally up to the individual. What I'm talking about is appropriate payment for a service rendered.

shaina
02-09-2017, 05:53 PM
You are both still cogs in the wheel, it's just a different tire brand.

I had this one in my younger years:)

shaina
02-09-2017, 05:55 PM
How about this Idol...
Charity is totally up to the individual. What I'm talking about is appropriate payment for a service rendered.

Again i understand that completely, but who decides that??
And are you talking the Canadian side or the American side or should i say Quebec or Mexico :D

IdolEyes787
02-09-2017, 06:01 PM
I will say though that not all charitable donations are equal.

A big deal is made when Bill Gates gave a billion dollars but even though it was a billion dollars it affected his lifestyle precisely zero. 70 billion minus 1 billion equals still a shitload of shit.

Compare that to some schmuck who lives paycheck to paycheck and knows but giving ten bucks to cancer research he will now have to do without something. I ask you, who is the more generous person?

shaina
02-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Bernie Sanders can be summed up in four words. Pie in the sky. That said I believe that unlike the current administration he would be open to comprise as would Cruz as neither of them are outfight mental.

I think the bigger problem is no matter who is running a country, if the Figure Head has brains and common sense or the people below pulling the strings makes a big difference..

This is not Photo shopped

IdolEyes787
02-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Again i understand that completely, but who decides that??
And are you talking the Canadian side or the American side or should i say Quebec or Mexico :D

Google obviously thought Ben's time was worth something. Unfortunately in his case it was a slap in the face.

IdolEyes787
02-09-2017, 06:07 PM
I think the bigger problem is no matter who is running a country, if the Figure Head has brains and common sense or the people below pulling the strings makes a big difference..

This is not Photo shopped

I think Trudeau has proven to be a fraud but I'm fairly sure that he wasn't as that photo states "praying to Allah". Even if he was that would just make him disingenuous unless you have some proof all the people in that picture are actively plotting the destruction of Western civilization.

shaina
02-09-2017, 06:07 PM
I will say though that not all charitable donations are equal.

A big deal is made when Bill Gates gave a billion dollars but even though it was a billion dollars it affected his lifestyle precisely zero. 70 billion minus 1 billion equals still a shitload of shit.
Compare that to some schmuck who lives paycheck to paycheck and knows but giving ten bucks to cancer research he will now have to do without something. I ask you, who is the more generous person?

Good question, and a hard one to really answer, but they both still get the deduction on there taxes...

Do you think someone that is born rich and a person that started from nothing and becomes rich the same??

shaina
02-09-2017, 06:17 PM
I think the bigger problem is no matter who is running a country, if the Figure Head has brains and common sense or the people below pulling the strings makes a big difference...

Do you want the links of proof the Mosque that he has visited and prayed at have ties to ISIS i will gladly give them to you.
3 for sure in Quebec and i think the other one is in Kitchener..

Donation transfers, recruitment, and lots more..
Tell me what government says if you won't take them i will?? and so many months earlier there is no budget money to pay for them??
And really what is our Vetting process for immigration coming to Canada? To be honest i really don't know, do you?

And they are all frauds Idol, but right now The Deficit close to 30 billion for the year and the Mary Jane is not bringing in any tax money yet??
Oh wait, not legalized yet either, one of the main reasons this guy got in...

Caballero
02-09-2017, 07:03 PM
Refugees are vetted by all kind of agencies for up to two years before they are admitted anywhere. And for the most part it's kind of a lottery that determines where they get settled (US, Canada wherever), so it's not like terrorists can make a long-term plan to enter a specific country as refugees to blow up stuff. It's easier to just come as a tourist and overstay your visa. Or, hell, send a radicalized Brit over. No visa needed at all; no scrutiny at the POE... Remember Jihadi John?

So really, the risk from taking in more refugees is rather low to non-existent, and I salute Canada to rise above the d-bag governing below the 49th parallel.

IdolEyes787
02-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Do you want the links of proof the Mosque that he has visited and prayed at have ties to ISIS i will gladly give them to you.
3 for sure in Quebec and i think the other one is in Kitchener.. This is too close to the current plot of 24: Legacy to be mere coincidence. Clearly Trudeau is some sort of mole.

Now our only hope is for some spindly looking JTF2 member who strangely doesn't look like he's ever engaged in any physical activity to save us.

His name will be Bauer.Eddie Bauer.

shaina
02-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Refugees are vetted by all kind of agencies for up to two years before they are admitted anywhere. And for the most part it's kind of a lottery that determines where they get settled (US, Canada wherever), so it's not like terrorists can make a long-term plan to enter a specific country as refugees to blow up stuff. It's easier to just come as a tourist and overstay your visa. Or, hell, send a radicalized Brit over. No visa needed at all; no scrutiny at the POE... Remember Jihadi John?
So really, the risk from taking in more refugees is rather low to non-existent, and I salute Canada to rise above the d-bag governing below the 49th parallel.

I would honestly agree with you on immigration from anywhere in the world Caballero.
But i think you can run into problems even vetting and knowing they won't do any harm, especially when there is no skills or knowing there will be no economic growth be it from job skills and not putting strain on government funding. And the problem is when you let a Mother in with multiple children, and you have common sense that the single parent will not be able to work, it may sound terrible but it is reality...
Also when you see comments on a lot of immigrates really don't want to be in America or Canada, but they are in fear of there lives, be it from war etc.
Especially if they are coming from the Middle East, and there everyday lifestyle is completely different than a Democracy Country..
That is why building safe zones in there actual countries, and not taking them out of there norm is a good idea if they can, or even convincing Middle Eastern Countries to step up..
I do think your comment on people coming on a so called visit/green card overstay, and not going back is a bigger problem that needs to be addressed.
And the big one is all you see on the main stream media knocking the Buttered Popcorn Face President but the Landslide victory says different:idunno:
And it happened here (Canada) as well..

Edit: On another note Caballero.... Some comments made are the vetting process lets say is good and tough, but how do you vett people when it is impossible to get any real information about them??

shaina
02-09-2017, 07:44 PM
This is too close to the current plot of 24: Legacy to be mere coincidence. Clearly Trudeau is some sort of mole.
Now our only hope is for some spindly looking JTF2 member who strangely doesn't look like he's ever engaged in any physical activity to save us.
His name will be Bauer.Eddie Bauer.

:lol: :artist: :lol:

Caballero
02-09-2017, 08:13 PM
And the big one is all you see on the main stream media knocking the Buttered Popcorn Face President but the Landslide victory says different:idunno:

What landslide? He neither won the popular vote nor was his electoral college result that spectacular either.

--> http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/dec/12/donald-trump/donald-trumps-electoral-college-victory-was-not-ma/

The guy is a delusional narcissist, and that's about the nicest thing I can say about him.

shaina
02-09-2017, 08:58 PM
What landslide? He neither won the popular vote nor was his electoral college result that spectacular either.
--> http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/dec/12/donald-trump/donald-trumps-electoral-college-victory-was-not-ma/
The guy is a delusional narcissist, and that's about the nicest thing I can say about him.

Electoral College 304 to 228
That is a landslide there

But the popular vote she beat him hands down, and didn't Clinton beat Sanders the same way? Sanders beat her on the popular vote.

The problem is you don't become the President on popular votes, because being real Sanders would actually be your President right now:)
If you really take all 3, who really is a benefit to the US
I wouldn't lie here and say Trump is not hurting some of the of the People in the Middle East:whistling (no attacks please!! Because i actually think they are hurting themselves, that is the truth)...
He really has no idea how Government works, and that is the biggest problem, and there is absolutely no excuse for it..Having a loud mouth or some other crap, take that aside, and the world was watching, lets not kid ourselves, they all know he is a crackpot, but sooner or later will he get things done?? Maybe??
You think he is dangerous, i think some of the people around him pose a way bigger problem, and i still really think he thought he wasn't going to win.

Here is a link i looked at

http://www.dailywire.com/news/11777/how-many-votes-did-trump-and-clinton-get-final-james-barrett

Caballero
02-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Did you actually click on the link and look at the chart in my last post?

In fact, it ranks near the bottom, belonging somewhere between the lowest one-fourth and the lowest one-fifth of all Electoral College victories in history. "If your share of the electoral vote ranks behind Martin Van Buren's, then you did not win in a landslide," Pitney told PolitiFact.

If you think that comparing elections 200-plus years ago to today is problematic, the math also shows that Trump’s share of the Electoral College vote is low by recent standards.

Since the end of World War II, Trump’s percentage of the Electoral College vote is lower than 12 previous results (1948, 1952, 1956, 1964, 1972, 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2008 and 2012). By contrast, Trump’s electoral vote haul was bigger than only five elections in the post-World War II era (1960, 1968, 1976, 2000 and 2004). So Trump ranks in the bottom one-third by this metric.

"If Trump’s election was a landslide, then the word ‘landslide’ has no meaning," said University of Denver political scientist Seth Masket.

A "landslide" would be Reagan in '84.

shaina
02-09-2017, 09:54 PM
Did you actually click on the link and look at the chart in my last post?

You are right and i shouldn't use the word "Landslide"

Maybe the description should be "Shocking" or "Hard to Believe" or maybe "What the Fuck Happened to the American People"
Those sound better right:D

Clinton: 65,844,610 (48.2%)
Trump: 62,979,636 (46.1%)
Others: 7,804,213 (5.7%)
That "Others" Number is disturbing Caballero, and over 200 million were registered to vote and this turnout puzzles me as well...
Now i can guarantee you there is quite a few "Others" in those protests, and you just can't blame the Clinton voters.

The other question is the 9th Circuit Court going to reinstate the Ban??

Mr. Mulder
02-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Just finished watching Quarry, such a fucking good series :yup:

Something Else
02-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Firewatch Ł7.49. Free Roam addded.

/Bought

Mr. Mulder
02-10-2017, 11:15 AM
You're in for a treat lyke :smilie4:

Something Else
02-10-2017, 01:51 PM
I've always wanted to try an IdleEyes Canadia Simulator.

Something Else
02-10-2017, 07:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcI-wqEEYsE

Something Else
02-10-2017, 07:06 PM
I went to see this guy the other day. He was most excellent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw6RDKehtlA

Mr. Mulder
02-11-2017, 03:22 PM
Just finished 24 Legacy, I was hoping for some fan service which turned out to be a name drop of Edgar Styles, an obese analyst from season 4 who couldn't waddle 4 feet to safety :dabs:

It's almost a carbon copy, despite just watching both episodes I still don't know/can't remember new Jack Bauer's name but the plot line of his old army unit getting killed off one by one by the terrorists they busted is basically Jack Bauer & Victor Drazen from season 1 and arsey computer nerds and a mole is what CTU has always been. Brand name phone placement is a welcome return.

It's exactly what a 24 would look like in 2017, all cops are Racist, all blacks are good, all Muslims are bad, all ex army are homeless, school shootings and social media references. What I need to see to complete all of this is a strong, Hispanic female lead, a transgender vegan and whatever a snapchat is. Some sort of chocolate bar?

I want more old cast, I want Tony mother fucking Almeida.

IdolEyes787
02-11-2017, 04:38 PM
J

What I need to see to complete all of this is a strong, Hispanic female lead, a transgender vegan and whatever a snapchat is.

You'll have to make due with this until then.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4211992/Grammys-add-1st-man-transgender-woman-trophy-presenters.html

It's nice to see that the .00001% of the World gets fair and equal representation. :ermm:

Thankfully still racist against everything they don't agree with, doesn't make them any money or garner them any media exposure though.

In short,midgets. Seriously, why does everyone continue to look down upon them?

shaina
02-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Thankfully still racist against everything they don't agree with, doesn't make them any money or garner them any media exposure though.In short,midgets. Seriously, why does everyone continue to look down upon them?

Mr. Mulder
02-12-2017, 05:41 PM
Just watched The Founder, it was OK I guess. I like chicken nuggets but they weren't in it :emo:

Caballero
02-13-2017, 01:56 AM
Just watched Gold, it was OK I guess. I like gold but it wasn't in it :emo:

shaina
02-13-2017, 03:09 AM
Just watched Gold, it was OK I guess. I like gold but it wasn't in it :emo:

Well there were bits and pieces of it in the movie:whistling
I thought it was pretty good and i really didn't expect the ending.......

Caballero
02-13-2017, 04:07 AM
Oh, I like the movie. McConaughey really is branching out. Not sure this performance was Oscar-worthy, but he certainly has come along way.

Coming back to The Founder, I've actually been to the McDonalds in DesPlaines.

shaina
02-13-2017, 07:24 AM
Oh, I like the movie. McConaughey really is branching out. Not sure this performance was Oscar-worthy, but he certainly has come along way.
Coming back to The Founder, I've actually been to the McDonalds in DesPlaines.

Was it like a family vacation? I still prefer Wally Disney World:lol:
Just Kidding, Sounds Cool....
I see it is considered a nostalgic museum, and can you actually eat there??And Is it still mostly original, meaning just the basic Hamburger/Cheeseburger, fries and sodas/shakes??

Really if you think About McCohaghey, he is a pretty good Diversified actor, but he ain't no Dicaprio:)

megabyteme
02-13-2017, 02:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/va39bFn.png

shaina
02-13-2017, 10:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/va39bFn.png

I assume you got that report from CNN:yes:

Trudeau is with Trump now, i hope all the immigrants he is traveling with got across the border ok :fear:

IdolEyes787
02-13-2017, 11:11 PM
Sharks with laser beams is so 1997. Also the person who photoshopped that should do their research as Trump never requests, only demands.

I was going to ask Meg if he ever watched Hot Ones on Youtube but since he's never around , I won't bother. Cunt.

megabyteme
02-13-2017, 11:55 PM
Sharks with laser beams is so 1997. Also the person who photoshopped that should do their research as Trump never requests, only demands.

I was going to ask Meg if he ever watched Hot Ones on Youtube but since he's never around , I won't bother. Cunt.

Just watched Eddie Huang. Good schtick for a show.

shaina
02-14-2017, 02:02 AM

I watched a few, and afterwords i called my broker and bought shares in Proctor & Gamble:yikes:

As for Meg being a "Cunt" (which i would consider useful and still on the fence with him), it would be nice to see him around more:D

megabyteme
02-14-2017, 07:31 AM
I check by almost every day. Still satisfying my mid-life crisis. :P

shaina
02-14-2017, 04:27 PM
Still satisfying my mid-life crisis. :P

How?
Teach us Yoda..

shaina
02-14-2017, 04:28 PM
I like this:D

Something Else
02-14-2017, 06:19 PM
I love lamp.

dion09529
02-14-2017, 08:33 PM
BTArg

A los usuarios que se le detecte Hit and Run en los torrents serán advertidos por 5 días.
Gracias.

Something Else
02-15-2017, 01:13 AM
Wrong sexshun. I think you want the Oleg.

megabyteme
02-15-2017, 05:51 AM
Still satisfying my mid-life crisis. :P

How?
Teach us Yoda..

The Valentine's day videos I received were pretty damn good. :D

shaina
02-15-2017, 03:46 PM

Well??
Sharing (Email) is an option? But no small penis images...:D

IdolEyes787
02-15-2017, 04:50 PM

You know that book Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People? This seems to be the exact opposite.:mellow:

On a totally unrelated note, as I've been watching a lot of anti-Trump late night talk show stuff, YouTube gave me this suggestion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1IvqmC8okY

Like I said, totally unrelated.

megabyteme
02-15-2017, 06:01 PM

You know that book Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People? This seems to be the exact opposite.:mellow:

On a totally unrelated note, as I've been watching a lot of anti-Trump late night talk show stuff, YouTube gave me this suggestion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1IvqmC8okY

Like I said, totally unrelated.

"...older,successful,and generous..." :glag: At least I am 1 of 3...

IdolEyes787
02-16-2017, 01:46 PM
theHunter: Call of the Wild (c) Avalanche Studios
Release Date: 02/2017 Protection: Steam
Discs: 1 Genre: Adventure
theHunter: Call of the Wild offers the most immersive hunting
experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming
with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison, down to the
countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness.

And then slaughter them.:mellow:

Something Else
02-16-2017, 02:45 PM
That reminds me of the classic b3ta Army advert.

Join The Army. Make friends. Kill them.

On a separate note:

Trumped.Inside.The.Greatest.Political.Upset.Of.All.Time.2017.HDRip.DD2.0.x264-BDP

Was insightful.

IdolEyes787
02-16-2017, 06:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI9A9RIt4zU&index=1&list=PLur87nTwD0BtIreRwNBMG63ZCc4EXo9F9

It's hard to argue against the point that this whole thing might not be some Russian plot to destroy America.

If you want my honest opinion, they should throw most of Trump's staff/ appointees in jail.

IdolEyes787
02-17-2017, 05:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFK3tbkNX-A&t=11s

Ironic him calling anything fake.

Gorka has claimed repeatedly to have been an "expert witness" at the trial of Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, including during televised news-appearances and in opinion articles. But in February 2017, reports emerged that Gorka had fabricated these claims. According to the U.S. Attorney in Massachusetts, Gorka never testified at the trial and prosecutors didn’t use his expertise in preparing or presenting any part of the case. Gorka's name also does not appear in the trial record as a witness.Instead, contrary to his claim, Gorka only had submitted an "expert report" to the court that ultimately was not used at the trial in any way. Gorka also made the "expert witness" claim on his personal website, which has since been taken offline.

He's also literally a Nazi, not that it would surprise anyone who watched that interview.

Gorka is a member of the Order of Vitéz (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Vit%C3%A9z) (Vitézi Rend), an hereditary order of merit which was founded by Miklós Horthy in 1920.Although required to list and renounce his membership in the Vitézi Rend, an order prohibited along with other Nazi-linked organizations, on his N-400 Application for Naturalization in 2012 when he sought U.S. citizenship, Gorka appeared on FOX News on Inauguration evening dressed in the uniform and wearing the badge, tunic, and ring of the Vitezi Rend.

And then there's Scott fucking Pruitt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkO8fXEie9U&t=10s

I'm figuring at this point the Trump administration is simply doing a Google search for "worst people in America" to fill potential posts.

Skiz
02-17-2017, 08:34 PM
A Trump aide and Rachel Maddow.

Those are equally extreme and opposite sides of coin from the nation of Cuntface Biasland.

Hopefully you view them both with glaring skepticism.

IdolEyes787
02-18-2017, 04:27 PM
I base my views on the facts. They lead me to believe that much of the progress made on many important issues over the past several decades is in serious danger of being undone by a group of people who don't appear to give a shit about what is best for 99% of America.

It also honestly scares me that for the sake of a job, people who should know better are willing to go along with this.

If things continue on there present course, I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of deaths over it.
It's not even a right vs left thing as I never felt that way even with arch conservatives like Reagan or Bush in charge as they still seem to hold their loyalty to America above their personal interest.

It's along these lines https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/opinion/sunday/nixons-vietnam-treachery.html

which btw was rumoured for a long time and some people also tried to deny.

Imagine how evil someone must be to send thousands of US troops to their deaths just for the possibility of power and then replace Nixon with everyone around Trump and that's where we now stand.

megabyteme
02-18-2017, 09:48 PM
I base my views on the facts. They lead me to believe that much of the progress made on many important issues over the past several decades is in serious danger of being undone by a group of people who don't appear to give a shit about what is best for 99% of America.

It also honestly scares me that for the sake of a job, people who should know better are willing to go along with this.

If things continue on there present course, I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of deaths over it.

This is what I fear, too.

IdolEyes787
02-18-2017, 10:51 PM
That and vegetables, obviously.

mjmacky
02-19-2017, 05:23 PM
The thing about Dumpy isn't just him being off his rocker, just his narcissism, just his nepotism, just his fraudulence, just his ignorance, just his incompetence, it's all the above. He'll follow similar pathways as other dictators only due to small overlaps in prioritizing oneself (as opposed to other leaders who at least have a hint of serving the public as part of their identities). However, the culmination of all factors that prevent him from being a decent person will result in an entirely new dish of disaster.

If I was placing bets, I'd wager that he will be dead by heart failure, assassination, or suicide before he even completes the term. Until that happens, the distraction of his fumbling presidency compounded with the shit Republicans are pulling nets a detriment to the US society, and that is without even considering the Pence presidency.

Fucking Americans.

IdolEyes787
02-19-2017, 05:50 PM
If I was placing bets, I'd wager that he will be dead by heart failure, assassination, or suicide before he even completes the term. From your lips to Putin's ears.

In the meantime as people (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/john-mccain-says-attacking-free-press-is-how-dictators-get-started-a7588026.html) are now pointing out, delegitimizing the Press is one of the first steps a dictator takes. This alone should give anyone with half a working brain cell pause.

IdolEyes787
02-19-2017, 05:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtD2-mcv_sM

The times they be a changing.......

mjmacky
02-19-2017, 06:09 PM
If I was placing bets, I'd wager that he will be dead by heart failure, assassination, or suicide before he even completes the term. From your lips to Putin's ears.

In the meantime as people (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/john-mccain-says-attacking-free-press-is-how-dictators-get-started-a7588026.html) are now pointing out, delegitimizing the Press is one of the first steps a dictator takes. This alone should give anyone with half a working brain cell pause.
I have been seeing that since his campaign, but he had more control over it during said campaign (via banning from his events). He is doing a sloppy job himself at delegitimizing news outlets now, but I'm more worried about the other disgusting people around him that may be capable of actually silencing and sanctioning the press. We're one irresponsible reporting mishap from an executive order (authored by someone else) that puts the ball in play. Only one incident is needed since they don't shy away from hyperbole, which I understate with intentional irony.

IdolEyes787
02-19-2017, 07:34 PM
I hear that the Rednecks are planning something. Better to send in the troops and take them out now before they send toothless suicide bombers to Mar a Lago.

Totally see Kent State Part Deux considering this and similar orgainized physical resistances http://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/brown-neighbors-joining-together-to-block-trump-deportations/

Mr. Mulder
02-22-2017, 05:48 PM
Ahoisup, cunts. :ghey:

Walking dead was OK this week, the leader of the dump people was weirdly hawt. :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
02-22-2017, 07:33 PM
Sometime when I clearly wasn't paying attention, The Walking Dead seems to have morphed into Mad Max: The Retarded Years.:eyebrows:

Also in past years the female leader would have been played by Michelle Forbes and then my penis would agree with you.

Mr. Mulder
02-22-2017, 07:59 PM
She was milfy as fuck in the Galactica reboot :drool: even in star trek tng I suppose despite having that shit all over her nose.

Are you watching that Billions? That's got fuck all to do with Michelle Forbes but it's really good

shaina
02-22-2017, 10:49 PM
Sometime when I clearly wasn't paying attention, The Walking Dead seems to have morphed into Mad Max: The Retarded Years.:eyebrows:
Also in past years the female leader would have been played by Michelle Forbes and then my penis would agree with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szkgylvDYA4

megabyteme
02-23-2017, 05:18 PM
The thing about Dumpy isn't just him being off his rocker, just his narcissism, just his nepotism, just his fraudulence, just his ignorance, just his incompetence, it's all the above. He'll follow similar pathways as other dictators only due to small overlaps in prioritizing oneself (as opposed to other leaders who at least have a hint of serving the public as part of their identities). However, the culmination of all factors that prevent him from being a decent person will result in an entirely new dish of disaster.

If I was placing bets, I'd wager that he will be dead by heart failure, assassination, or suicide before he even completes the term. Until that happens, the distraction of his fumbling presidency compounded with the shit Republicans are pulling nets a detriment to the US society, and that is without even considering the Pence presidency.

Fucking Americans.

Well said.