PDA

View Full Version : Last one to post wins the internets

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

tesco
03-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Last one to post gets $20.

Starting a new thread.

If you don't know the rules then there's <1% chance you will win anyway.

If you do I'll tell you.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2016, 01:49 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805952/

Your internet parents named you after this, apparently.

shaina
10-20-2016, 02:27 PM
Bean-counter is a self-deprecating way to refer to oneself if one is an accountant.
I do not literally count beans, although if you had some that needing counting, and had exhausted the number of digits available to you without taking your socks off, then I would certainly be well placed to assist.

Just got back from a lovely Breakfast!!, and taking my boy to the subway.
And your employment is and will remain a mystery and we will leave it at that:D

I assume you were awake and watched the US debate, What did you think of the candidates?

Barbarossa
10-20-2016, 02:29 PM
I can't even

shaina
10-20-2016, 02:32 PM
I like tins of them that also have little sausages as a treat lyke :mushy:

I actually didn't have sausages for breakfast, decided to go with peameal bacon:happy:

shaina
10-20-2016, 02:37 PM

It really amazes me what you find..

Something Else
10-20-2016, 02:52 PM
I have been using an iPhone for work, and an Android 7 phone for personal use for just over a year. I've realised that, due to my constant fiddling with the operating systems, I've finally modified the android OS to look like iOS and I've also, shoddily hacked a lot of Android functionality in to my iOS device.

I think I may be some kind of digital transgender. :unsure:

Something Else
10-20-2016, 02:59 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-37714159

Teenagers injured in the Smiler crash at Alton Towers have described students who apparently dressed up as the victims as "disgusting".

The University of Nottingham Students' Union claimed the costume was "in no way intended to reference the tragedy" at Alton Towers.
However, the reporter who wrote the article said some of the students were wearing fake amputated legs.

Do you think the image order was reversed in the original story on the BBC site in order to reduce the comedic effect, or something else.

Barbarossa
10-20-2016, 03:08 PM
Have fun while you can, you students you, with your future life of no job, no house, no pension and crippling debt to look forward to.

... and yes, pun intended.

manker
10-20-2016, 03:54 PM
Bean-counter is a self-deprecating way to refer to oneself if one is an accountant.
I do not literally count beans, although if you had some that needing counting, and had exhausted the number of digits available to you without taking your socks off, then I would certainly be well placed to assist.

Just got back from a lovely Breakfast!!, and taking my boy to the subway.
And your employment is and will remain a mystery and we will leave it at that:D

I assume you were awake and watched the US debate, What did you think of the candidates?
:glag: :blink:

Shit, this guy is good, it's next generation fishermania. How do I get onto his level.

manker
10-20-2016, 03:55 PM

Quads means I get a free Skype show from Mulder.

mjmacky
10-20-2016, 03:56 PM
Guess vidme is unsupported

https://vid.me/WaUL

I'm obsessively looping this with an erotic filter. Like, in the middle of it, Kate McKinnon seals her eyes as if she is momentarily consumed by lust from Emily Blunt breathing on her neck, and who could blame her.

But that could just be me.

Something Else
10-20-2016, 03:59 PM
How do I get onto his level.

Hermits have no peer pressure.

mjmacky
10-20-2016, 04:10 PM
How do I get onto his level.

Hermits have no peer pressure.

that's because women sit down to pee

manker
10-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Guess vidme is unsupported

https://vid.me/WaUL

I'm obsessively looping this with an erotic filter. Like, in the middle of it, Kate McKinnon seals her eyes as if she is momentarily consumed by lust from Emily Blunt breathing on her neck, and who could blame her.

But that could just be me.She's got her love eggs in.
Also, The blonde burd has got a bit of a Squeamous forehead. Wtf did you do to her anyway, mary, to make her leave.

She seemed perfectly happy when I took my enforced sabbatical.

mjmacky
10-20-2016, 04:17 PM
Also, The blonde burd has got a bit of a Squeamous forehead. Wtf did you do to her anyway, mary, to make her leave.

I didn't show up to our date.

Something Else
10-20-2016, 04:18 PM
I think Dave stalked her off the boreds.

mjmacky
10-20-2016, 04:20 PM
The weirdest thing... when I hit Reply with Quote (hey admin, prepositions should be lower case even when using title caps), I can't add any spaces to the end of my post (e.g., for creating a space between words). Adding spaces works fine when they're placed somewhere in the middle or starting from an empty box.

Again, squeamous never came back because I left her with an empty box.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2016, 05:06 PM

It really amazes me what you find..

More like what finds me.
I don't want to give you the wrong impression, I don't really surf the internet at all.

JPaul
10-20-2016, 06:01 PM
The weirdest thing... when I hit Reply with Quote (hey admin, prepositions should be lower case even when using title caps), I can't add any spaces to the end of my post (e.g., for creating a space between words). Adding spaces works fine when they're placed somewhere in the middle or starting from an empty box.

Again, squeamous never came back because I left her with an empty box.

It could have been worse, you could have left her with a full ... never mind.

manker
10-21-2016, 08:23 AM

I didn't show up to our date.I told her that would happen if she didn't wait til you were fixed.
Womenz these dayz. Ruled by their libido :no:

mjmacky
10-21-2016, 09:25 AM
I didn't show up to our date.I told her that would happen if she didn't wait til you were fixed.
Still not fixed. I started a serious relationship sort of by accident while I was still in Florida, and that lasted just over two years. I still had ambitions to be single, so I broke it off when I moved (clearly communicating this well before the move). I almost jeopardized my single status in Colorado, and that's when I realized that I go into auto pilot to hunt down another woman after getting out of a previous relationship. Like, I blow right past red flags with reckless abandon.

Now, I'm taking a more active approach to staying single, and by that I mean I'm more mindful of my habits. It feels shitty to reject someone, so I don't let it get that far.

In summary, the repairs have been delayed, and I am in desperate need of a minimum of two domesticated cats.

mjmacky
10-21-2016, 09:25 AM
Still not fixed. I started a serious relationship sort of by accident while I was still in Florida, and that lasted just over two years. I still had ambitions to be single, so I broke it off when I moved (clearly communicating this well before the move). I almost jeopardized my single status in Colorado, and that's when I realized that I go into auto pilot to hunt down another woman after getting out of a previous relationship. Like, I blow right past red flags with reckless abandon.

Now, I'm taking a more active approach to staying single, and by that I mean I'm more mindful of my habits. It feels shitty to reject someone, so I don't let it get that far.

In summary, the repairs have been delayed, and I am in desperate need of a minimum of two domesticated cats.

manker
10-21-2016, 10:13 AM
I told her that would happen if she didn't wait til you were fixed.

In summary, the repairs have been delayed, and I am in desperate need of a minimum of two domesticated cats.What I get from the last three sentences is that you're practically a hermit, living as you are in a place where you can't even articulate your desire to unblock your colon to a store clerk.
Less mindful of habits and more hamstrung by circumstance.

It seems like you're more fixed than you were previously when you were with the Serbian female.
Dating fuck-ups are an anecdotary bedrock of functioning society participants.

===

I almost replied to the first part with a soliloquy about how I always did the hunting down thing after a relationship ended. Every time.
I didn't though and here's another of those annoying stage scenes:

mary: This is what I do when a relationship ends [tells story].
manker: fuck that, here's what I do when a relationship ends [tells story].
mary <thinks>: Who gives a fuck what you do, this was supposed to be about me right now, not you a hundred years ago.
manker <thinks>: hmmz, she's silent, must want me to expound.
manker: There was this one girl ... .
mary <thinks>: I'm going to stab this guy in the fucking face at next summer's FST get-together.

manker
10-21-2016, 10:13 AM
I told her that would happen if she didn't wait til you were fixed.

In summary, the repairs have been delayed, and I am in desperate need of a minimum of two domesticated cats.What I get from the last three sentences is that you're practically a hermit, living as you are in a place where you can't even articulate your desire to unblock your colon to a store clerk.

It seems like you're more fixed than you were previously when you were with the Serbian female.

===

I almost replied to the first part with a soliloquy about how I always did the hunting down thing after a relationship ended. Every time.

mary <thinks>: Who gives a fuck what you do, this was supposed to be about me right now, not you a hundred years ago.
mary <thinks>: I'm going to stab this guy in the fucking face at next summer's FST get-together.

JPaul
10-21-2016, 05:37 PM

===

That's not an annoying stage scene, it's a minute, n'est ce pas.

JPaul
10-21-2016, 05:37 PM

===

That's not an annoying stage scene, it's a minute, n'est ce pas.

JPaul
10-21-2016, 05:43 PM
Speaking of Usenets / Torrents

I still just use https://www.gingadaddy.com/index.php for Usenets and

https://1337x.to/ for torrents.

Between them I can steal pretty much whatever I want, fastly.

JPaul
10-21-2016, 05:43 PM
Speaking of Usenets / Torrents

I still just use https://www.gingadaddy.com/index.php for Usenets and

https://1337x.to/ for torrents.

Between them I can steal pretty much whatever I want, fastly.

chalice
10-21-2016, 10:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm-eiCR_PqA

chalice
10-21-2016, 10:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm-eiCR_PqA

megabyteme
10-21-2016, 11:46 PM
[...]you're practically a hermit, living as you are in a place where you can't even articulate your desire to unblock your colon to a store clerk.

Poetry. :happy:

megabyteme
10-21-2016, 11:46 PM
[...]you're practically a hermit, living as you are in a place where you can't even articulate your desire to unblock your colon to a store clerk.

Poetry. :happy:

mjmacky
10-22-2016, 01:22 AM
What I get from the last three sentences is that you're practically a hermit, living as you are in a place where you can't even articulate your desire to unblock your colon to a store clerk.

===

I wouldn't even want to articulate that situation when in need to someone in English.

I'm no stranger to the hermit lifestyle, but I'm living differently over here. I spend most of nonworking hours out and about.

To your point, it's the story genre altogether that doesn't interest me, even my own. Let's make a suicide pact, where if either of us discusses our post-relationship exploits, Meg must commit suicide.

Also, I'm not equating the delay of my healing celibacy with a dating fuck-up. The relationship was enriching, and I have no regrets. The desire for a self-centered lifestyle was just too strong to sustain it. Mostly, I didn't want to compromise being able to make seat-of-the-pants decisions during and after a transoceanic relocation by feeling responsible for another human being. I'm saying she was a good woman with an unappealing addiction to certainty.

On the last note, I'm still going to stab you, but that's only because stabbing is wholesome fun.

mjmacky
10-22-2016, 01:22 AM
What I get from the last three sentences is that you're practically a hermit, living as you are in a place where you can't even articulate your desire to unblock your colon to a store clerk.

===

I wouldn't even want to articulate that situation when in need to someone in English.

I'm no stranger to the hermit lifestyle, but I'm living differently over here. I spend most of nonworking hours out and about.

To your point, it's the story genre altogether that doesn't interest me, even my own. Let's make a suicide pact, where if either of us discusses our post-relationship exploits, Meg must commit suicide.

Also, I'm not equating the delay of my healing celibacy with a dating fuck-up. The relationship was enriching, and I have no regrets. The desire for a self-centered lifestyle was just too strong to sustain it. Mostly, I didn't want to compromise being able to make seat-of-the-pants decisions during and after a transoceanic relocation by feeling responsible for another human being. I'm saying she was a good woman with an unappealing addiction to certainty.

On the last note, I'm still going to stab you, but that's only because stabbing is wholesome fun.

mjmacky
10-22-2016, 01:25 AM
Also, manker, could you do me a huge favor? For a few days, could you stick to being either completely right or completely wrong? The muddled region you keep playing in is exhausting.

mjmacky
10-22-2016, 01:25 AM
Also, manker, could you do me a huge favor? For a few days, could you stick to being either completely right or completely wrong? The muddled region you keep playing in is exhausting.

manker
10-22-2016, 10:55 AM
Also, manker, could you do me a huge favor? For a few days, could you stick to being either completely right or completely wrong? The muddled region you keep playing in is exhausting.Look, mate. It's who I am, it's what I do; I delve into the grey, push the envelope, I possess both bun and penny, and I frequently have cake whilst sated.
It's the kind of thing that stems from years of being in the self-same daredevil profession.

You can ask anyone ... well, except Shay. That wouldn't be an ideal idea.
I'm pretty sure she thinks I work for Heinz :eyebrows:

manker
10-22-2016, 10:55 AM
Also, manker, could you do me a huge favor? For a few days, could you stick to being either completely right or completely wrong? The muddled region you keep playing in is exhausting.Look, mate. It's who I am, it's what I do; I delve into the grey, push the envelope, I possess both bun and penny, and I frequently have cake whilst sated.
It's the kind of thing that stems from years of being in the self-same daredevil profession.

You can ask anyone ... well, except Shay. That wouldn't be an ideal idea.
I'm pretty sure she thinks I work for Heinz :eyebrows:

manker
10-22-2016, 10:57 AM

===

That's not an annoying stage scene, it's a minute, n'est ce pas.How the fuck would I know, I'm not a poet nor a homosexual.
Tautology above.

manker
10-22-2016, 10:57 AM

===

That's not an annoying stage scene, it's a minute, n'est ce pas.How the fuck would I know, I'm not a poet nor a homosexual.
Tautology above.

JPaul
10-22-2016, 11:48 AM
I don't like the word "nor", it's always struck me as a bit ostentatious.

JPaul
10-22-2016, 11:49 AM
To be fair ostentatious is also a bit ostentatious.

JPaul
10-22-2016, 12:16 PM
Good craic

http://lebuzz.eurosport.co.uk/viral/borussia-monchengladbach-give-amazing-response-to-scottish-pub-who-trolled-them-20688/#uk-fb-sh

Something Else
10-22-2016, 12:21 PM
To be fair ostentatious is also a bit ostentatious.

Rather.

Good craic

http://lebuzz.eurosport.co.uk/viral/borussia-monchengladbach-give-amazing-response-to-scottish-pub-who-trolled-them-20688/#uk-fb-sh

How gracious of them. Top quality, good-natured joshing to the max.

manker
10-22-2016, 12:41 PM
I don't like the word "nor", it's always struck me as a bit ostentatious.A Swede once PM'd me saying that he knew I was rodding but would I mind awfully using 'nor' rather than 'or' when appropriate because it was doing his swede in.
I wouldn't mind but I didn't even realise I was doing anything wrong.

True, but paraphrased, Story.

Something Else
10-22-2016, 01:07 PM
Foreigners seem to be taught English grammar more effectively than some natives. Mrs.Spanish Something Else introduced me to phrasal verbs the other day. Having looked in to them, it appears that the English language, by its design and nature, could be intended to have the dual effect of the better and broader vocabulary used, the more insulted the other party feels.

Conversely, it could well be said that the wider the vocabulary, the more accurate a thought could be expressed in words, which, in the most part, are not sufficient to express our exact meanings.

/Morning doob

manker
10-22-2016, 01:11 PM
Foreigners seem to be taught English grammar more effectively than some natives. Mrs.Spanish Something Else introduced me to phrasal verbs the other day. Having looked in to them, it appears that the English language, by its design and nature, could be intended to have the dual effect of the better and broader vocabulary used, the more insulted the other party feels.

Conversely, it could well be said that the wider the vocabulary, the more accurate a thought could be expressed in words, which, in the most part, are not sufficient to express our exact meanings.

/Morning doob
It's about ten past two, flowe.

JPaul
10-22-2016, 01:17 PM
I once read a ruling from a Tribunal in which the Judge used the term "historic present tense"

I though it was divine.

Translatio temporum as it were.

manker
10-22-2016, 01:50 PM
I once read a ruling from a Tribunal in which the Judge used the term "historic present tense"

I though it was divine.

Translatio temporum as it were.I suppose that eyewitness accounts are always given in court using the historic present tense.
I was also writing something something about the narrative something, when I decided to google "Translatio temporum" because I didn't know what it meant.

557 results on the entire internets. You ostentatious git.

manker
10-22-2016, 01:58 PM
Judge could have been a Cockney.
"Last night I'm having a pint, right, when this geezer comes over and smashes me missus right in the fucking gabber. I'm just sitting there finking; 'You'll keep, sunshine'. Know wot I mean, Trev?"

Something Else
10-22-2016, 02:11 PM
In terms of putting effort in to presentation, how far do you go, when you already live with your partner. Mrs. Something Else says that me changing hat until she complains less isn't sufficient.

Something Else
10-22-2016, 02:13 PM

I though it was divine.

Translatio temporum as it were.

Seminal would have covered it, Shirley.

JPaul
10-22-2016, 02:19 PM
You really shouldn't put "seminal" and "covered it" in the same sentence.

I just doesn't come across properly.

manker
10-22-2016, 02:19 PM
In terms of putting effort in to presentation, how far do you go, when you already live with your partner. Mrs. Something Else says that me changing hat until she complains less isn't sufficient.You're asking the wrong bloke. I'm usually in work or the wankpit avoiding such tricky conundrums.
JP's always cooking and barbie, basically, isn't allowed to do or say anything ever.

Mulder's your man. He takes his missus outside.
To zoos and plantations :smilie4:

manker
10-22-2016, 02:20 PM
You really shouldn't put "seminal" and "covered it" in the same sentence.

I just doesn't come across properly.Wey-hey!

Mr. Mulder
10-22-2016, 09:38 PM
Watching the new Black Mirrors, first ones good :smilie4:

JPaul
10-22-2016, 10:10 PM
Watching the Merkin F1 qualifying.

The two fastest cars came first and second.

The next two fastest came third and fourth.

The next two fastest came fifth and sixth.

I got fed up after that.

It's almost like the faster a car is the more likely it is to win.

IdolEyes787
10-22-2016, 10:33 PM

I got fed up after that.

Where's a Gilles Villeneuve when you need him?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2055924-5-of-the-greatest-moments-of-gilles-villeneuves-formula-1-career

JPaul
10-22-2016, 10:45 PM

I got fed up after that.

Where's a Gilles Villeneuve when you need him?

Dead, unless I missed something.

manker
10-22-2016, 11:35 PM
:pinch:

It was better in the olden days, apparently.
Unfortunately the oldest F1 days I can remember were Nigel Mansell winning in the fastest car. I've never watched a race all the way thro', let alone a qualifying session.

Same with horsing. Frankie Dettori is a genious. No he isn't, he just rode the fastest horses.
And what the actual fuck is dressage anyway. The most bigly still horse? Never watched it, I might be wrong.

Sailing/canoeing/rowing is alright since there are no engines involved. Cycling is borderline because some of those bikes cos about £7,000 so there's going to be some tech there to give the Sky boys a huge advantage because, let's face it, UK were always shite at bikes up to around 2008. Now we're the best at every discipline for some reason (it's money). I like track cycling though (since 2008).

I almost forgot where I was going with that, but it was that I like sporting participants to compete against each other without all the shite.
Like what they do in boxing. That's probably my favourite.

JPaul
10-23-2016, 08:23 AM
Biking is great now, turns out if you have asthma you can take performance enhancing drugs to level the playing field.

That logic is like a man born with no legs becoming the best bikeist in the World because they gave him bionic ones ... to level the playing field.

JPaul
10-23-2016, 08:30 AM
I almost forgot where I was going with that, but it was that I like sporting participants to compete against each other without all the shite.

Nathan Cleverly has a BSc in Maths (yes there is a fucking "s" in it) from Cardiff University.

He is World Light-Heavyweight champion (WBA). Former WBO champion at the same weight.

Who calls their wean Nathan.

manker
10-23-2016, 09:21 AM

Nathan Cleverly has a BSc in Maths (yes there is a fucking "s" in it) from Cardiff University.

He is World Light-Heavyweight champion (WBA). Former WBO champion at the same weight.

Who calls their wean Nathan.I wasn't clever enough to do maths at university. The good ones don't give a fuck how 'good' your B in Pure and Stats was.
Had to revert to beanism after A-Levels, to my initial chagrin. It was fine though, turned out the course was a breeze and I got away with taking way more drugs and barely coherent freshers than would have been possible in a dry course like pure maths where hard sums were required. Thinking about it, I would have probably done all that anyway, got a 2:2 in maths and ended up being a civil servant.

The Cleverleys live on the same street my Dad grew up on in Cefn Fforest.
Calzaghe went to my school, he was a few years above, and WBC lightweight Champion Gavin Rees was a couple of years below me.

It's what some tabloids might term a hot-bed of boxing around here. And there's me with wrists like celery.
Thighs of steel, though, I'm still playing footie. What I'm saying is that you'd better knock me out with your first punch, motherfucker, or you'll never catch me :smilie4:

JPaul
10-23-2016, 10:33 AM
I could snap your thigh like a twig, with one punch... brothermucker.

In other thoughts, I watched Grimsby, the fillum not the shithole, yesterday.

I don't usually like Sasha Barton Coyne but I did laugh a bit at it. In spite of my bets efforts.

IdolEyes787
10-23-2016, 12:11 PM
Biking is great now, turns out if you have asthma you can take performance enhancing drugs to level the playing field.

That logic is like a man born with no legs becoming the best bikeist in the World because they gave him bionic ones ... to level the playing field.

Medical exceptions are a valid thing and aren't unique to cycling. Of the cases revealed in the Russian hack the only one that is highly suspicious is the one for Sir Bradley Wiggins. Even discounting the choice of drugs, the timing is just too suspect.

http://cyclingtips.com/2016/09/team-sky-tue-controversy-why-one-medical-expert-has-real-concerns/

manker
10-23-2016, 12:25 PM
I really liked him in the 11 O'Clock show, I either grew up or he's been shite ever since.
However, if Grimsby can make a dour Scotch laugh out loud, I might nick it.

I just made myself remember Daisy Donovan. Bloody hell. I think she's why I like posh English burds.

manker
10-23-2016, 12:33 PM

Medical exceptions are a valid thing and aren't unique to cycling. Of the cases revealed in the Russian hack the only one that is highly suspicious is the one for Sir Bradley Wiggins. Even discounting the choice of drugs, the timing is just too suspect.

http://cyclingtips.com/2016/09/team-sky-tue-controversy-why-one-medical-expert-has-real-concerns/I agree to an extent, but then when, medically, would be a better time for Wiggins not to be suffering from asthma? I can't think of a more opportune moment than during hard parts of a 21 day bicycle jaunt.

If you say that TUEs are okay, then timing has little to do with it. The ethics comes down to the choice of drugs administered and the levels thereof.
In this case, he clearly shouldn't have been allowed to ship a boatload of banned steroids when other, admittedly less effective, remedies are available.

IdolEyes787
10-23-2016, 01:10 PM
When taking performance enhancing drugs the timing has everything to do with it. :unsure:

I do however agree that the Jews are behind it.

manker
10-23-2016, 01:18 PM
What I mean is that if you agree with TUEs, because that guy or girl needs these drugs, then obviously you're going to also have to agree that it's a good thing to take them when the body is at its highest stress levels; i.e. competition.

The timing is only going to be suspicious and can therefore be discounted. What's more important is the type of drug and what effect it has one one's ability to run/swim/pedal fastly.

JPaul
10-23-2016, 02:03 PM
The idea that someone is the best bikeist in the World, it's just that he has bad lungs and so needs to take performance enhancing drugs is just nonsense.

manker
10-24-2016, 05:05 PM
Alright, download is done so I'm off home to watch Glenn get a barbed wire baseball bat upside his head.
Gutted it wasn't Carl but what can you do.

Spoilers above.

nagasaki
10-24-2016, 05:14 PM
Hello am new to ajax , where would i start ? should i start learning ajax , or should i simply follow mathematics for the rest of my life ?

What are the uses of ajax ?

IdolEyes787
10-24-2016, 05:37 PM
should i start learning ajax , or should i simply follow mathematics for the rest of my life ?

That all depends on which of the two has the highest probability of resulting in your death.

IdolEyes787
10-24-2016, 05:40 PM
Alright, download is done so I'm off home to watch Glenn get a barbed wire baseball bat upside his head.

Spoilers above.

Officially not watching and officially now given up on the show.

If I want to wallow in pointless sadism I can always watch home movies of Meg with his kids.

nagasaki
10-24-2016, 05:41 PM
AJAX is not a programming language.

AJAX is a technique for accesing web servers from a web page.

AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML.

Why does anyone want to access web servers from a webpage ?

I thought it was the other way around . Access webpage from a web servers

Mr. Mulder
10-24-2016, 09:48 PM
Walking dead was brutal!1 :o too bad the next 7 hours will probably be Carol doing boring old lady shit.

IdolEyes787
10-24-2016, 10:24 PM
http://www.theverge.com/2016/10/24/13378876/the-walking-dead-season-7-premiere-recap-review-end-of-quitters-club

I like how all the negative comments to the article seem to think that every debate should have only one side.

Also Carol is legitimately the only truly bad-ass person left on that show.

Notice she wasn't one of the people captured because if she had been she would have been all "I'm a poor old church lady" and then shoved that bat up Negan's ass.

Probably sideways too. :snooty:

mjmacky
10-25-2016, 04:18 AM
The Walking Dead would have lost me without the comics. I feel like when I watch each episode that they're purposely trying to get on my nerves. I reset my perspective by consulting the comic and speculating how the show will move down a parallel path.

First spoiler, recent show deaths
The two-for-one special by Negan was to compensate for Abraham's earlier death in the comic, which used Denise in the show. Glenn's death is otherwise pretty much the same even down to makeup. However, after that scene in the comic, Negan leaves with his group and tells them they have a week. This is where the show really irritated me. They dragged on the Negan torturing Rick angle and slow revealed the deaths. I was skipping forward a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/R9m28xV.jpg

S07E02 and beyond speculation (and the only reason I can still watch):

Rick is going to sell to the group that they have to give up and submit to Negan. He's going to find one confidant among the group or elsewhere (it was Jesus in the comics) to work a strategy at getting back at Negan so that the rest of the group maintains a defeated spirit when the Saviors come to collect "half" their shit. Recall that Eugene still alive and has on the burner the possibility of making ammo.

http://i.imgur.com/QeQHEMj.jpg

mjmacky
10-25-2016, 04:20 AM
Mea culpa. Those are more readable if you open the images in new tabs and zoom in.

manker
10-25-2016, 07:00 AM

Spoilers above.

Officially not watching and officially now given up on the show.

If I want to wallow in pointless sadism I can always watch home movies of Meg with his kids.I hated it. It was like a scene from Hostel stretched out into an hour, but with baying spectators.
It wasn't entertainment, I wanted it to end but I couldn't stop watching because of muh six whole seasons of character investment.

Fuck this show, but I'll be watching next week and all the other weeks until Rick wakes up in heaven because it was all a dream.

Walking dead was brutal!1 :o too bad the next 7 hours will probably be Carol doing boring old lady shit.Brutal? It was horrendous :pinch:

How can you not like Carol doing her stuff, she gets shit done - and somehow changed into someone who's back doors I'd smash in as she got even older than she was already.
Which is kinda the opposite of how god intended that stuff to work.

manker
10-25-2016, 07:11 AM
Mea culpa. Those are more readable if you open the images in new tabs and zoom in.
So the comics preordained that scene almost exactly, except Abraham was thrown in as well to tie the series into the comics even harder. No wonder the TWD comic aficionados are so fucking insufferable.
I did start to read them, I think chavois sent them to me, but my bean flicking finger gets tired having to dab the screen every 15 seconds.

mjmacky
10-25-2016, 07:53 AM

Spoilers above.
Carl's likely going to move onto the next stage where he decides to take shit into his own hands.

Speaking of comic/TV comparisons, I actually liked the part they did with Rick, Carl, and the magic marker. Maximizing the biblical parallel given the "Negan is your God" context, where he can be brutal or merciful depending on your faith in him. If only Abraham had a son.

manker
10-25-2016, 08:02 AM

Spoilers above.
Carl's likely going to move onto the next stage where he decides to take shit into his own hands.

Speaking of comic/TV comparisons, I actually liked the part they did with Rick, Carl, and the magic marker. Maximizing the biblical parallel given the "Negan is your God" context, where he can be brutal or merciful depending on your faith in him. If only Abraham had a son.I see what you did there.

I haven't got the comic as a guide but I kinda figure Rick is going to be something of a pansy-arsed mental spastic for most of the season, like he was back in the prison when something bad happened.
Thought it would likely be Maggie who took over as camp badass, but I guess Carl has been kept around for a reason; if it's to be him, then fair enough.

I guess that Jesus dude wasn't in it for nothing. He's bound to come back with 1337 skillz to take down Negan's band of bastards.

manker
10-25-2016, 08:17 AM
Btw, that scene where Rick thought he was going to have to cut off Carl's arm, added to the gruesome close up of Glenn's bashed in skull and eye falling out -- all while he was still alive.
How can that be a thing on a show that won't show tits nor say 'fuck'. Madness.

Mr. Mulder
10-25-2016, 09:18 AM
I hate the lack of fucking, your best mates just been brutally pwnd and everyone's all "gosh darn you", " you scoundral". "That was not cool of you". :dabs:

manker
10-25-2016, 09:47 AM
If you hate it now, just wait til you're married :pinch:

manker
10-25-2016, 10:16 AM
Perfect length jewtube vid coming up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgiLm9bCxrU&amp=&feature=youtu.be

Triggered!

If you watch the whole interview, she comes off as kinda reasonable and he does seem like a bit of a cock but w/e it was way too long

megabyteme
10-25-2016, 12:29 PM
If I want to wallow in pointless sadism I can always watch home movies of Meg with his kids.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I say 'beauty', I mean my fist; When I say 'beholder', I mean my kids and wife. :01: :D

Mr. Mulder
10-25-2016, 12:48 PM

My cawk stopped working 6 years ago, every now and again it'll twitch though. Seems to be whenever Taylor Swift or Penny from that Jew comedy is on the telly. Sometimes even when I'm eating some really nice crisps :unsure:

IdolEyes787
10-25-2016, 01:18 PM
I hate the lack of fucking, your best mates just been brutally pwnd and everyone's all "gosh darn you", " you scoundral". "That was not cool of you". :dabs:

I think you need to be American to understand the workings of the American psyche.
Them seem to be trying to send out a message that sex and words are bad and violence is good.

You only have to watch the last Presidential debate in which they barely touch on education,health care or the environment yet spent a disproportionately long time trying to appease the gun nuts of the NRA to see how ingrained the mental is.

mjmacky
10-25-2016, 01:41 PM
I guess that Jesus dude wasn't in it for nothing. He's bound to come back with 1337 skillz to take down Negan's band of bastards.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Walking-Dead/Issue-108?id=1725#13

Found a good summarization pane that avoids heavy handed spoilers. Browse to other panes at your own risk.

Also, the thing I mentioned about about Carl only leads him into becoming a plot point—again—if it happens. If it doesn't happen, they'll find another way to make him a plot point, again. When you try to set your fantasy in reality, it's kind of hard to make character-rich childrens.

JPaul
10-25-2016, 01:49 PM
Perfect length jewtube vid coming up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgiLm9bCxrU&=&feature=youtu.be

Triggered!

If you watch the whole interview, she comes off as kinda reasonable and he does seem like a bit of a cock but w/e it was way too long

Feminists, you've got to love it when the wee pets get all stroppy.

Must have been her estrogen week or something else.

JPaul
10-25-2016, 05:39 PM
https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/790933690935238657?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email&iid=de0fa185b2fd48f889b882a43a860fbb&uid=185787750&nid=244+272699392

bonetee
10-25-2016, 07:06 PM
What is this combination ?

Vb.net
Microsoft sql server

I have never seen something like that , how do i learn to use something like this ?

What sort of environment should i setup to learn this ?

IdolEyes787
10-25-2016, 08:19 PM
I have never seen something like that , how do i learn to use something like this ?

You can't because you've proven over and over again that you don't learn.

IdolEyes787
10-25-2016, 08:23 PM
Also it must have been an oversight as your nagasaki dupe isn't likewise under similar moderation.

To be fair, I suppose it's hard for staff here to keep up with that much mental.

bonetee
10-25-2016, 08:32 PM
nagasaki is for the serious study of web programming including languages like ajax .i just want to do something not so serious at the same time learn something , which is why i was thinking about VB and ms sql server .

its stupid focusing on just one subject .

IdolEyes787
10-25-2016, 10:38 PM
nagasaki is for the serious study of web programming including languages like ajax .i just want to do something not so serious at the same time learn something , which is why i was thinking about VB and ms sql server .

its stupid focusing on just one subject .

It's still not too late to get into something less gay like for instance basically anything up to and including Broadway dancer and male hustler.

Skiz
10-26-2016, 05:09 AM
I just got banned from /r/The_Donald for making a completely normal and respectful response to a post. Whatever. That place is already a cesspool as is. In two weeks and a day it'll be a cesspool of armchair conspiracy theorists claiming everything was "RIGGED!!1" I think they did me a favor.

manker
10-26-2016, 09:38 AM
I just got banned from /r/The_Donald for making a completely normal and respectful response to a post. Whatever. That place is already a cesspool as is. In two weeks and a day it'll be a cesspool of armchair conspiracy theorists claiming everything was "RIGGED!!1" I think they did me a favor.Try /pol/ instead, dude. It's hilarious as long as you don't mind a spot of ultra right wing diatribe mixed in with your thoughtful political insight.

It's the sort of place I'd never admit to knowing about :earl:

manker
10-26-2016, 09:41 AM

My cawk stopped working 6 years ago, every now and again it'll twitch though. Seems to be whenever Taylor Swift or Penny from that Jew comedy is on the telly. Sometimes even when I'm eating some really nice crisps :unsure:I googled Penny from that Jew comedy and Amanda Bynes was the top result. That can't be it though, right?

Also, do you get Bobby's crisps in the Queen's England? They might be a local company for local people.
The £1 BBQ Sauce Snack Mix is the stuff wet dreams are made of.

manker
10-26-2016, 09:43 AM

:drool:

Mr. Mulder
10-26-2016, 12:38 PM
Holy fucking shitballs of all the crisps you could have mentioned you picked the one brand and one flavour me and the nob I work with constantly fap over!!?? :o

/banned for being a witch.

Bobby does a 39p packet of beef grills too :mushy:

Something Else
10-26-2016, 02:01 PM
I think bobby's crisps are available in most economically starved areas. :smilie4:

chalice
10-26-2016, 02:29 PM
:eyebrows: Not every economically deprived area.

Sup, intercunts. Agreed, for the most part, about the general TWD consensus. I've watched it four times and I'm still not desensitised. Pure extraneous torture porn. And wasted emotional crunch, from a dramatic point of view, given the comic steering more prevalent in the show now and the nature of spoilers, and TV's pathetic reaction to them.

In an effort to deflect the obviousness of a Glenn cliffhanger, the writers had clearly chosen to give Abraham the lesser of the brutality as a shocker, with Glenn's panel for panel skull excavation in technicolor. They sough to switch us, naively in spasticland, oblivious to the immense likelihood that all this wank would be leaked online before they even called it a wrap. A badly wrapped wrap. With kebab sticking out all over the joint. So they killed two fuckers, who'd we'd become unfortunately invested in for the sake of spoiling a spoiler already existent throughout the known universe.

As for the brutality. Yes, it's a little bit much for me, even in comparison to the splatter-porn of previous seasons. Though, I can't help thinking, that this kind of TV is a necessary pushing of the envelope, if even only to be set against the hypocrisy of sex and language being tabooed. It was filthy an it was nasty, but nobody died.

It's all Daryll's fault anyway.

JPaul
10-26-2016, 02:42 PM
So what's occurring, I herd Mulder had a crispy boaby but it's pretty much a blank after that.

Yo Chavis 'spect.

chalice
10-26-2016, 02:43 PM
So what's occurring, I herd Mulder had a crispy boaby but it's pretty much a blank after that.

Yo Chavis 'spect.

'spect back, Shames.

JPaul
10-26-2016, 02:43 PM
And what happened to this thread, did someone condense it to the macs.

manker
10-26-2016, 03:41 PM
Thank fook for that.
I was doing a spot of stalking this morning of old threads and noticed that you were on exactly 13,000 posts.

You'd not posted for ages so I thought you may have decided that the numbers meant something, like, and that something meant you had to leave the internets.
I don't know what, mind. Perhaps something symbolic to do with your wart and Hallowe'en.

Sup, intercunts. Agreed, for the most part, about the general TWD consensus. I've watched it four times and I'm still not desensitised. Pure extraneous torture porn. And wasted emotional crunch, from a dramatic point of view, given the comic steering more prevalent in the show now and the nature of spoilers, and TV's pathetic reaction to them.

In an effort to deflect the obviousness of a Glenn cliffhanger, the writers had clearly chosen to give Abraham the lesser of the brutality as a shocker, with Glenn's panel for panel skull excavation in technicolor. They sough to switch us, naively in spasticland, oblivious to the immense likelihood that all this wank would be leaked online before they even called it a wrap. A badly wrapped wrap. With kebab sticking out all over the joint. So they killed two fuckers, who'd we'd become unfortunately invested in for the sake of spoiling a spoiler already existent throughout the known universe.

As for the brutality. Yes, it's a little bit much for me, even in comparison to the splatter-porn of previous seasons. Though, I can't help thinking, that this kind of TV is a necessary pushing of the envelope, if even only to be set against the hypocrisy of sex and language being tabooed. It was filthy an it was nasty, but nobody died.

Nicely put. The lurid violence getting approved for air, while the resultant guttural profanity emanating from the on-screen spectators could not is completely absurd, as you say.
It's a show about zombies, and it's incredibly difficult to suspend disbelief (in retrospect, to be fair) when his pregnant wife to be doesn't utter 'fuck' at least once in reaction to his slaughter.

Anyway, that thing about Abe getting smashed first to make Glenn's rollocking more of a shock has been described on a few sites I've been to as a 'fake-out'.
People are just accepting this term without question.

Take-out is fine, it's taking food out of the fucking restaurant. Make-out is okay too as it's a euphemism. Fake-out is nothing, it doesn't make sense, it just rhymes so now it's a thing.
If you hear someone saying it, beat them to death with their kids.

manker
10-26-2016, 03:46 PM
Holy fucking shitballs of all the crisps you could have mentioned you picked the one brand and one flavour me and the nob I work with constantly fap over!!?? :o

Bobby does a 39p packet of beef grills too :mushy:You can't get them in supermarkets.
They're only for the more select members of society like you and me and that nob who go to Newsagents staffed exclusively with Asians of the Indian variety.

Obviously ben has never heard of them as he can't read :snooty:

manker
10-26-2016, 03:47 PM
Plus I read somewhere that he hates foreigners and Jews.

megabyteme
10-26-2016, 03:48 PM
I gave up on TWD shortly after they killed off Beth. Not much to care about after that.

chalice
10-26-2016, 03:58 PM
Thank fook for that.
I was doing a spot of stalking this morning of old threads and noticed that you were on exactly 13,000 posts.

You'd not posted for ages so I thought you may have decided that the numbers meant something, like, and that something meant you had to leave the internets.
I don't know what, mind. Perhaps something symbolic to do with your wart and Hallowe'en.

Nicely put. The lurid violence getting approved for air, while the resultant guttural profanity emanating from the on-screen spectators could not is completely absurd, as you say.
It's a show about zombies, and it's incredibly difficult to suspend disbelief (in retrospect, to be fair) when his pregnant wife to be doesn't utter 'fuck' at least once in reaction to his slaughter.

Anyway, that thing about Abe getting smashed first to make Glenn's rollocking more of a shock has been described on a few sites I've been to as a 'fake-out'.
People are just accepting this term without question.

Take-out is fine, it's taking food out of the fucking restaurant. Make-out is okay too as it's a euphemism. Fake-out is nothing, it doesn't make sense, it just rhymes so now it's a thing.
If you hear someone saying it, beat them to death with their kids.

I don't mean to defend this wonderful travesty, but I do know that they've started filming an alternate script (last season, I think) to every episode with each exuberant, improvised f-bomb and guttural filth a jobbing actor can muster, available only to DvD buyers and other spastics. Apparentment, the Negan scene is somewhat more authentic.

That beating him with his kids stuff was a bit prophetic, innit. That would make me Negan and Dave would be Rick. Ha.

Mr. Mulder
10-26-2016, 04:00 PM

Bobby does a 39p packet of beef grills too :mushy:You can't get them in supermarkets.
They're only for the more select members of society like you and me and that nob who go to Newsagents staffed exclusively with Asians of the Indian variety.

Our News Agent is 100% indifferent. She's also a large lady.

You can say good morning and she'll say nothing back. Maybe they don't celebrate mornings or something else.

You can take your £1 bag of enjoyment to the counter, hand her a tenner and say "sorry I don't have coins". No reaction. You can say to her " I bet your Gods are all zoo animals in people clothes" and still nothing... I like her.

JPaul
10-26-2016, 04:05 PM
Why the fuck would you want to converse with a fat newsagent.

manker
10-26-2016, 04:25 PM
You can't get them in supermarkets.

Our News Agent is 100% indifferent. She's also a large lady.

You can say good morning and she'll say nothing back. Maybe they don't celebrate mornings or something else.

You can take your £1 bag of enjoyment to the counter, hand her a tenner and say "sorry I don't have coins". No reaction. You can say to her " I bet your Gods are all zoo animals in people clothes" and still nothing... I like her.Gold.

Don't celebrate mornings :glag:

I also like how you're so damn polite that you apologise for having money in order to pay for the goods she has for sale.

manker
10-26-2016, 04:29 PM
Why the fuck would you want to converse with a fat newsagent.Some people just like to chat :eyebrows:

Mr. Mulder
10-26-2016, 04:47 PM
My theory is that she has a direct line to Bobby himself and that's why she's keeping quiet :sneaky:

JPaul
10-26-2016, 05:50 PM
Why the fuck would you want to converse with a fat newsagent.Some people just like to chat :eyebrows:

:huh:

JPaul
10-26-2016, 05:53 PM
My theory is that she has a direct line to Bobby himself and that's why she's keeping quiet :sneaky:

She like the bobby you say.

Wood ewe.

That probly only works if you are Scotch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2_TQU137a4

JPaul
10-26-2016, 05:57 PM
A chum and I sang a version of that at the FIOD hoffice in Haarlem.

Not as a show or anything, we were just bored and started singing it.

They thought we were mentalists.

It didn't stop them taking us out to get pished, then giving us a lift back to the hotel. Thank fuck we had the car, the driver could hardly walk

True Story.

mjmacky
10-26-2016, 07:02 PM
I don't mean to defend this wonderful travesty, but I do know that they've started filming an alternate script (last season, I think) to every episode with each exuberant, improvised f-bomb and guttural filth a jobbing actor can muster, available only to DvD buyers and other spastics. Apparentment, the Negan scene is somewhat more authentic.

There's only one context in which Negan doesn't draw on his fuckity fuck fucking fucktastical inner orator, which means they'll need to record alternates all through this season to remain consistent.

To all, final statements on The Walking Dead:

This season is going to be very, very, very, VERY, very frustrating. I'd recommend altering your dosage and OD near the end. I'm waiting for season 8, personally, because Varys told me it will translate to television very well.

manker
10-26-2016, 08:45 PM
The Walking Dead is frustrating to the absolute max anyway. So it's whatevs.

Thanks for the comic links the other day, btw.
Quite liked the insight but I think it would do my head in too much to read them all. The TV series seems to stray from the comic narrative and then hop back in at the drop of a hat.

Mr. Mulder
10-27-2016, 07:30 AM

She like the bobby you say.

Wood ewe.

Boaby of course being Scottish for nice crisps I would say she is a great lover of Boaby. She has multiple boabies in the front on any given week day, not sure about weekends though. With her being a large lady I would say she could fit quite a few boabies in her mouth simultaneously and that if I had to /wood her to get some free boaby for my self I totally /wood.

In other news, I'm wurking from home today lyke. I was a visible mess yesterday, leaking out of most holes butt not all holes. And so its allowed :smilie4:

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 09:42 AM
'sup internetz :coffee:

First day back at work after mini-break at Alton Towers .. feel like my insides have been mangled up in a mangling machine. Luckily all arms and legs intact, but even so, does anyone know where I can get some medical spare parts?

Mr. Mulder
10-27-2016, 10:51 AM

First day back at work after mini-break at Alton Towers .. feel like my insides have been mangled up in a mangling machine. Luckily all arms and legs intact, but even so, does anyone know where I can get some medical spare parts?

Fucking hell you went to Alton Towers willingly!? :o have you got an all inclusive planned for Tunisia too??

manker
10-27-2016, 10:59 AM

First day back at work after mini-break at Alton Towers .. feel like my insides have been mangled up in a mangling machine. Luckily all arms and legs intact, but even so, does anyone know where I can get some medical spare parts?The internets, apparently. I could do with a new set of lungs myself if you're getting owt.
This sweet Sigelei T150W is destroying my current set to the max :happy:

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 11:02 AM

Fucking hell you went to Alton Towers willingly!? :o have you got an all inclusive planned for Tunisia too??

Do they have water slides? :unsure:

manker
10-27-2016, 11:03 AM

Fucking hell you went to Alton Towers willingly!? :o have you got an all inclusive planned for Tunisia too??It's what the middle class do, mate.
I thought that's what you were too but you've completely blown your cover now. We might have to pull you out.

They go to these places and they even take small children with them in the same car. These trips last for hours and hours, but no-one seems to mind.
Menthol.

manker
10-27-2016, 11:05 AM
I reckon missus barbie told barbie to buy a SUV. Maybe an Audi Q7.
What you got, barbs, am I close :sly:

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 11:06 AM
Fucking hell you went to Alton Towers willingly!? :o have you got an all inclusive planned for Tunisia too??It's what the middle class do, mate.
I thought that's what you were too but you've completely blown your cover now. We might have to pull you out.

They go to these places and they even take small children with them in the same car. These trips last for hours and hours, but no-one seems to mind.
Menthol.

It's all true :sad1:

I'm desperately clinging on to my middle-class status despite all the efforts of those around me to drag me down...

I may in fact be the only middle-class person left in the entire country soon.

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 11:08 AM

Not even slightly, I dream of having an Audi Q7 :dry:

I haven't bought a new car for about 15 years, I just have my dad's cast-offs as he seems compelled to trade his in every 3 years because he "doesn't like the stress of an MOT"

So I am currently driving a Ford Focus.. One (not very) careful owner. (He still likes to park it in the garage, he often slightly misses)

manker
10-27-2016, 11:28 AM

Not even slightly, I dream of having an Audi Q7 :dry:

I haven't bought a new car for about 15 years, I just have my dad's cast-offs as he seems compelled to trade his in every 3 years because he "doesn't like the stress of an MOT"

So I am currently driving a Ford Focus.. One (not very) careful owner. (He still likes to park it in the garage, he often slightly misses)How you people live; free nearly new cars on a tri-annual basis. Sweet deal, barbs.

I've never managed to put an actual car in a garage.
Every house I've lived in has started off with a pristine garage, but within about half an hour it's completely full with crap we 'might need one day'.

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 11:52 AM
Yes, parking the car in the garage is a pipe-dream for me too.

Parking the car in the garage is not a euphemism by the way. Well, it might be.

Mr. Mulder
10-27-2016, 12:29 PM
Wtf is a garage!?

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 12:46 PM
I'll draw you a diagram

JPaul
10-27-2016, 12:52 PM
Wtf is a garage!?

I believe it's similar to a carhouse.

Barbarossa
10-27-2016, 12:55 PM
Laird J of Paul has a converted stable block decked out as an automobile workshop, where he avails himself every other evening to tinker with his antique Bentley.

manker
10-27-2016, 01:05 PM
A chum and I sang a version of that at the FIOD hoffice in Haarlem.

Not as a show or anything, we were just bored and started singing it.

They thought we were mentalists.

It didn't stop them taking us out to get pished, then giving us a lift back to the hotel. Thank fuck we had the car, the driver could hardly walk

True Story.New Game.
What does JP do for a living?

Hint 1: You only go where he went if you're about to pump someone or you're getting a massive dicking yourself.
Hint 2: It's in Holland.

True and actual hints above.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Laird J of Paul has a converted stable block decked out as an automobile workshop, where he avails himself every other evening to tinker with his antique Bentley.

My Aunt doesn't have a Bentley, the other one does though.

chalice
10-27-2016, 06:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTzh2IEWCho

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 06:10 PM
If that is the scene of a person getting his head smashed in, I'm pretty sure that it's against the rules to post pornography.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 06:12 PM
If on the other hand it's just some gay swearing a blue streak then have it, you motherfucking cunt.

chalice
10-27-2016, 06:12 PM
If that is the scene of a person getting his head smashed in, I'm pretty sure that it's against the rules to post pornography.

I'd like to know the difference. Is it worser pornography when they talk dirty?

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 06:17 PM

Nothing to do with language as you yourself have already said.

Like I said,haven't watched won't watch.

All the narrative merit of someone microwaving a puppy.

chalice
10-27-2016, 06:19 PM

Nothing to do with language as you yourself have already said.

Like I said,haven't watched won't watch.

All the narrative merit of someone microwaving a puppy.

That clip doesn't include the latest controversy. Don't get your bloomers in a knot. I was merely showing the alternate 'unadulterated' scene from last season's finale.

Good thing you didn't watch it, or you might have something relevant to say.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 06:21 PM
Are you a bird, Ma'am, because you appear to be mocking me.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 06:24 PM
Thatclipdoesn't include

Still won't watch as I'm drawing a line in the proverbial sand against this show that no one will either know or care about.:smilie4:

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 06:26 PM
Good thing you didn't watch it, or you might have something relevant to say.

The puppy in the microwave thing was pretty relevant if only to puppies.

manker
10-27-2016, 06:32 PM
[vid]That scene was great, fair dues.
Good performance, made better with the profanity, but Dean's dad still smiled too much as he did in the later episode.

manker
10-27-2016, 06:35 PM
Thatclipdoesn't include

Still won't watch as I'm drawing a line in the proverbial sand against this show that no one will either know or care about.:smilie4:You can't draw a line in the proverbial sand. It's proverbial sand.
I wouldn't have said anything but you've started to put punctuation before the the smiley again you callous bastard.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 06:40 PM
Can you draw a proverbial line in actual sand.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 06:44 PM

manker
10-27-2016, 06:45 PM
Can you draw a proverbial line in actual sand.Not accurately, no. No-one knows what a proverbial line looks like.

Or even which proverbial line is being drawn.
It could a thin blue one or the one you're this close to crossing right now, young man.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 06:54 PM
Still won't watch as I'm drawing a line in the proverbial sand against this show that no one will either know or care about.:smilie4:You can't draw a line in the proverbial sand. It's proverbial sand.
I wouldn't have said anything but you've started to put punctuation before the the smiley again you callous bastard.

You're awfully judgmental for a homosexual.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 06:55 PM
To clarify, it's a proverbial line in proverbial sand.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 06:55 PM
The Thin Blue Line - DI Grimm FTW

I haven't got time, Raymond! I am involved in serious police work. If you get in the way, I'm responsible. Your cock up, my arse.

Being decent and fair and honest doesn't necessarily make a person right, Habib. But if it did, Rolf Harris would be Prime Minister. (Oops on that one)

You seem to forget, Kray. It's my arse on the line, so you'd better pull your finger out! (Manker on that one)

Now it's my arse, and if you stuff it I'm going to end up very red in the face.

I'm not having you disgracing this station with a load of wishy-washy, diddums, half-cock, up your social worker, foldy-roll 'blame it on society', psycho-sicko-socio-claptrap crap!

Look, this may be a hoax, it may not be. All I know is, if it is genuine, my arse will be on the line and I don't want a cock-up.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 06:57 PM
What about a metaphorical line in the proverbial sand, would that work.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 07:02 PM
By "work" are you talking metaphorically or proverbially?

manker
10-27-2016, 07:09 PM
I don't think any of you cawks are taking this seriously.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 07:22 PM
Oh boo hoo

manker
10-27-2016, 07:27 PM
Did you have that pic on your computer waiting for an opportune moment, or did you think; 'hmm, manker's acting like a fanny, I'm gonna google for a tampax pic'.
Enquiring minds and all of that.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 07:29 PM

I honestly tried but then I realized how insane that would be.

manker
10-27-2016, 07:31 PM

I honestly tried but then I realized how insane that would be.You're entirely correct, sir.

Incidentally, how do you like that five word looping track I just inserted into your brain?

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 08:00 PM
If nineteenyears spent in school couldn't bang proper punctuation into my head, what do you think the chances of that sticking are?

JPaul
10-27-2016, 08:06 PM
Hoi I was taking it seriously.

For example why do people say proverbial when it's actually a metaphor, not a proverb.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 08:08 PM
If nineteenyears spent in school couldn't bang proper punctuation into my head, what do you think the chances of that sticking are?

How many years did you have to re do ffs.

That would mean if you went to school at 5 years old you were there until you were 24.

You must have been older than some of the teachers.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 08:52 PM
I actually skipped a grade so - kindergarten, public school grades 1-6, junior high school 7-8, highs school 9-13, university four years honours BSc and another two years at another university on another degree.

chalice
10-27-2016, 08:58 PM
None of which required punctuation.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 09:22 PM
I actually skipped a grade so - kindergarten, public school grades 1-6, junior high school 7-8, highs school 9-13, university four years honours BSc and another two years at another university on another degree.

Why did you do another degree, did the first one not work properly.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 09:25 PM

To be fair I kind of don't do punctuation either.

Other than the comma, I tend to just throw them at the page hope that they stick in generally the right area.

It seldom works.

The wean is fan-tastic at grammar and stuff. Well apparentement, I wouldn't really know.

IdolEyes787
10-27-2016, 09:38 PM

No, I needed to be on time.

manker
10-27-2016, 09:43 PM
Ba-dum tish.

JPaul
10-27-2016, 10:04 PM
Ba-dum tish.

manker
10-27-2016, 10:47 PM

To be fair I kind of don't do punctuation either.

Other than the comma, I tend to just throw them at the page hope that they stick in generally the right area.

It seldom works.

The wean is fan-tastic at grammar and stuff. Well apparentement, I wouldn't really know.Which we'an was this - your favourite with the guns? Or did one of your other kids finally do something.
I bet it was her, wasn't it.

:eyebrows:

A cavernous dining room, seated at a large rectangular oak table set with 22 ornate-backed chairs, the three protagonists occupy the nearest end with #1 at the head.
Camera pans from a life-sized glowering patriarchal oil portrait to the we'ans.

#1: 'Oh, did you hear, #4 is only a feckin' grammarian now.'
#3: 'I may as well quit this ski-boxing shite, then. I only started it 'cos Dad said he liked it once in a phone shop.'
#2: 'You tit, that was a joke.'
#1: 'Keep your voice down, Squareheid, he's in the next room polishing his cv. Mam said yesterday he's of a mind to commence gainful employment'
All: <raucous laughter>

JPaul
10-27-2016, 11:19 PM
LOL

#1 is some sort of computer system checking dude with a multinational oil company. I genuinely have no idea what he does, he has tried to explain it but I'm like "Go home, you don't live here any more"

#2 (squareheid) has just been promoted and is doing some sort of tax thing. It seems he tells people to go and take tax from other people, it's a mystery wrapped up in an enigma.

#3 teaches people how to kick fuck out of other people, so the ski boxing worked out.

#4 (the one I like) is a professional wastrel (student). The University is like 100 yards along from the ridiculously expensive school we sent her to. She just takes it as cash now, good coffee is very expensive apparentement.

Gainful employment, after all these years, aye right, that will be happening.

manker
10-27-2016, 11:57 PM
Fiendishly vague on the first three and then:
#4 (the one I like):glag:

Could I trouble you to find out what exactly Squarehead is doing.
Doesn't read as familiar but it could be a good thing that I might be able to fleece the rich with.

Barbarossa
10-28-2016, 07:30 AM
Oh boo hoo

See, I should've tagged it :P :happy:

manker
10-28-2016, 09:13 AM
zOMG you've gone viral

JPaul
10-28-2016, 09:34 AM
Oh boo hoo

You should tag all of them mate.

Copyright theft FTW.

Which is ironick as you almost certainly breached copyright when doing it.

JPaul
10-28-2016, 09:36 AM
Fiendishly vague on the first three and then:
#4 (the one I like):glag:

Doesn't read as familiar but it could be a good thing that I might be able to fleece the rich with.

I very much doubt it unless you take the Queen's shilling.

Barbarossa
10-28-2016, 09:38 AM

Copyright theft FTW.

It's not even an original idea...

manker
10-28-2016, 10:06 AM
Which is ironick as you172676

Finally.

manker
10-28-2016, 10:10 AM
Fiendishly vague on the first three and then::glag:

I very much doubt it unless you take the Queen's shilling.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/samsamsamsam/bigdabses5.gif (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/samsamsamsam/media/bigdabses5.gif.html)

JPaul
10-28-2016, 10:25 AM
A money motif has suddenly appeared.

From the Queen's shilling to ... whatever it was you posted.

Is it a coin in water.

JPaul
10-28-2016, 10:27 AM

Copyright theft FTW.

It is however well implemented.

I think this is another fan-tastic one

JPaul
10-28-2016, 10:30 AM
This I think is excellent.

manker
10-28-2016, 10:32 AM
A money motif has suddenly appeared.

From the Queen's shilling to ... whatever it was you posted.

Is it a coin in water.Yes. It's a penny which has been dropped.

I've been aware of your Iron Nick moniker for quite some time. I thought it odd.
A bit like; 'look at me, i'm dead tough'. Not your style at all.

Now today I see it as wordplay in a sentence, which is entirely in keeping with your modus operandi and all is well with the world.

That is all.

manker
10-28-2016, 10:36 AM

172677Should have used one of the baby trolls from the fillum. Not Shrek himself.

People say that Rooney is Shrek, so that pic is as if Coleen has given birth to her husband. Which is too weird.

manker
10-28-2016, 10:40 AM

172678Circumspect top cats and top dogs. Top Gears, which are falling.
What.

JPaul
10-28-2016, 10:42 AM

172677Should have used one of the baby trolls from the fillum. Not Shrek himself.

People say that Rooney is Shrek, so that pic is as if Coleen has given birth to her husband. Which is too weird.

That's pikey's for you, her son is her husband.

Barbarossa
10-28-2016, 10:42 AM

What.

Got it in one.

The Shrek one is pretty old. I would do it differently now.

JPaul
10-28-2016, 10:44 AM

What.

Rod off, it even says it on the number plate.

manker
10-28-2016, 10:46 AM
:pinch:

I've just seen the wanky watermark. Are these all yours, barbs?

Thought JP was just posting pish like he usually does - didn't realise it was your pish.

Barbarossa
10-28-2016, 10:48 AM
Yeah I think he's stalking my b3ta profile

EDIT: and yes, that is an exceptionally wanky watermark :pinch:

manker
10-28-2016, 10:48 AM
Circumspect top cats and top dogs. Top Gears, which are falling.
What.

Got it in one.Oh, good.

:blink:

JPaul
10-28-2016, 10:51 AM
Yeah I think he's stalking my b3ta profile

EDIT: and yes, that is an exceptionally wanky watermark :pinch:

And your twitter account to be fair.

manker
10-28-2016, 10:57 AM
These edit watermarks have definitely gone :happy:

Don't know what the time limit is, but.

EDIT: and yes, that is an exceptionally wanky watermark
Edit: It's not very urban :no:

Barbarossa
10-28-2016, 11:21 AM

EDIT: and yes, that is an exceptionally wanky watermark

Mr. Mulder
10-28-2016, 11:29 AM
Whatho, failfags :smilie4:

Back at wurk today feeling like aids innit :emo:

JPaul
10-28-2016, 11:33 AM
If you feel like it then just go for it.

Don't let these nazis tell you what you can't do.

manker
10-28-2016, 11:41 AM

172679That's much less wanky.
If you were more famous, you could align it in the bottom left corner such that only the ''AROSSA' was visible.

I'd have to check with my people, but I believe that approach could be considered 'sick'.

manker
10-28-2016, 11:50 AM
Whatho, failfags :smilie4:

Back at wurk today feeling like aids innit :emo:Ask the newsagent lady if she's got any Beechams.
Never know, might bring out her maternal instinct so you can make your move :sly:

JPaul
10-28-2016, 11:51 AM
Get the aids and bed the fat newsagent.

Kill two burd with one stone.

I'm assuming you only have one testicle and that it is lethal.

Mr. Mulder
10-28-2016, 01:00 PM

Its pretty complicated tbh, basically I would need to lay eggs underwater and have her fertalise them. Sure I've got a monster twig but the berries are purely there for show.

I'll ask her what she thinks about lakes and ponds l8r should the urge for Bobby become uncontrollable.

JPaul
10-28-2016, 01:13 PM

Its pretty complicated tbh, basically I would need to lay eggs underwater and have her fertalise them. Sure I've got a monster twig but the berries are purely there for show.

I'll ask her what she thinks about lakes and ponds l8r should the urge for Bobby become uncontrollable.

Sounds like an ideal idea.

Let us know how you get on.

I'm predicting a ladder.

bonetee
10-28-2016, 01:49 PM
:glag:

misfitzx138
10-29-2016, 03:52 AM

explain it to me like im 5. i dont get it!

bonetee
10-29-2016, 01:59 PM
What ? i don't have nothing to post anymore ?

dion09529
10-29-2016, 09:08 PM
I think tesco is mocking us.

Mr. Mulder
10-29-2016, 10:17 PM
Won a free kindle isn't it :smilie4: not a fancy Netflix one, one that just plays bewks in black and white. But for free for filling out a survey a month ago :smilie4:

What's a good book? And also, what's a book? :eyebrows:

Something Else
10-29-2016, 11:26 PM
Porn might be new and exciting for you in black and white. Classy.

Skiz
10-30-2016, 04:19 AM
Won a free kindle isn't it :smilie4: not a fancy Netflix one, one that just plays bewks in black and white. But for free for filling out a survey a month ago :smilie4:

I'm reading The Girl on the Train atm. Can recommend. It takes place in your area.

JPaul
10-30-2016, 10:19 AM

I'm reading The Girl on the Train atm. Can recommend. It takes place in your area.

Is his area a train :blink:

Mr. Mulder
10-30-2016, 11:24 AM
Shirely it would be a bus if anything? :idunno:

I've read 22 books, weird I've never heard of it. Must be new.

JPaul
10-30-2016, 02:47 PM
I thought you eschewed bus travel these days.

manker
10-30-2016, 02:48 PM
It is pretty new, I read it this year.
The main burd in it is a mental/obsessive and it's a decent read considering it was written for burds by a burd.

I don't mean to be condescending, it's just that reading about relationship problems makes me want to stab myself in the face.

manker
10-30-2016, 02:49 PM
I thought you eschewed bus travel these days.He's not mental any more. Buses are on the menu once again.
Ffs, I know that and I've been in a gulag for 4 years.

Mr. Mulder
10-30-2016, 03:53 PM
Ewes guys sound like you've read 22 books too, maybe you'll know the answer to this.

How to smoothies work? I mean for reals. Obviously they're bad for you because of the amount of sugar and shit but the one I'm drinking at the moment (out of the carton cos the misses is out ftw) It claims to have 5 oranges innit, 2 mangos innit and a load of grapes in it. But shirely if that were true, if I had actually just consumed that exact amount of fruit in the space of 5 minutes there would be a brown river in my jeans right now? Plus mangos are expensive as fuck, they're like a quid each! This drink was £2 total ffs.

How can they write on the box stuff that's probably not innit :idunno:

JPaul
10-30-2016, 04:08 PM
Is it possible you have been drinking a product which should in fact be diluted.

JPaul
10-30-2016, 04:09 PM
I thought you eschewed bus travel these days.He's not mental any more. Buses are on the menu once again.
Ffs, I know that and I've been in a gulag for 4 years.

Can you just stop being a bus mental, who knew it.

manker
10-30-2016, 06:47 PM
I've got an app that tells me how many books I've read this year.
Doesn't sound like a very useful/entertaining app but fuck you, Idol, I love it when the little counter goes up by one :mellow:

I don't really know anything about smoothies, they're too sneaky for me. Always including stuff I don't like in their conglomerate juice boxes.
Stay away from them is my advice, mate. You could be drinking broccoli for all you know.

bonetee
10-30-2016, 06:54 PM
last post one wins the internet

IdolEyes787
10-30-2016, 07:04 PM
Doesn't sound like a very useful/entertaining app but fuck you, Idol, I love it when the little counter goes up by one :mellow:

Then you must be in a constant state of ecstasy when driving.

scout
10-30-2016, 07:05 PM
I am bored as hell , what should i be following at free times ? my mathematics plus programming syllabus is killing me . i have to imagine a horse as a point mass object

I am sick of standing still , i am slowly finding learning mathematics a bit exciting .

Where is the latex option of the forum ?

scout
10-30-2016, 07:10 PM
Please somehow install latex software in this forum ?

manker
10-30-2016, 07:18 PM
Doesn't sound like a very useful/entertaining app but fuck you, Idol, I love it when the little counter goes up by one :mellow:Then you must be in a constant state of ecstasy when driving.Yup.
I've got a pic somewhere of when a car I used to own hit 80085 :happy:

JPaul
10-30-2016, 07:34 PM
I am currently reading The Dresden Files serious of books.

They are garbage but whatcha gonna do.

Once you commit to things it's hard to stop, I am at number 10 of 15. They don't really deserve titles.

JPaul
10-30-2016, 07:35 PM
Prior to that I was re-reading some Kurt Vonnegut books, as it had been a while.

manker
10-30-2016, 07:56 PM
I've actually stolen those, but not read them. Don't think I'll bother now.
The Butcher stuff, I mean.

The Vonnegut stuff I didn't steal but have read. That was in the bad old days before I knew how to steal literature.

JPaul
10-30-2016, 07:59 PM
Oh they are enjoyable yarns if you like that sort of thing (I do), just of little literary value.

The same could be said for Terry Pratchett but I have read all of the Disk World novels and enjoyed them

Well to be honest I haven't read the last one yet, as I know it just that, the last one. I can't quite bring myself to read it.

manker
10-30-2016, 08:11 PM
just of little literary value.I'm not arsed about that, turns out I prefer it when they are considered to have little literary value.
The most boring books I've ever read have all been been critically acclaimed.

Richard Sharpe and Jack Reacher, though, fantastic.

manker
10-30-2016, 08:47 PM
I was at a pub most of this weekend with a few lush minded individuals in a place called Wiseman's Bridge.
I like a drop of wine and this place was selling bottles of red for £6. I find South African wine, which this was, to be hit and miss - but this was surprisingly decent stuff.

Obviously I drank two bottles on top of whatever else I'd thrown down me that afternoon and passed out in a short amount of time. There was also a pool table and Space Invaders.
If any of you heathens happen upon similarly fantastic pubs, let me know.

JPaul
10-30-2016, 08:51 PM
"I find South African wine, which this was, to be hit and miss"

Is that rhyming slang or something else.

manker
10-30-2016, 08:56 PM
"I find South African wine, which this was, to be hit and miss"

Is that rhyming slang or something else.It took me several seconds, but I see what you did there. How lovely :happy:
It was just serendipitous, mate.

JPaul
10-30-2016, 09:04 PM
I love serendipity, both the word and the concept.

manker
10-30-2016, 09:09 PM
I love serendipity, both the word and the concept.Also a hot ginger in Neighbours back in the day.
Mark Gotlieb's sister.

JPaul
10-30-2016, 09:17 PM
I have no idea what you just said.

Mr. Mulder
10-31-2016, 07:45 AM
Neighbours had some wickedhawt skirt innit. I couldn't name a single one of them now due to not having seen it since the 1930s but three blonde sisters cum to mind :sneaky: The misses watches this program on Netflix called Once upon a time or something like that. Its shit. Its worse than shit. But it has a neighbours burd all grown up in it. But still don't watch it, its just fucking terrible.

3 days of work left then 16 days off muthaflippers!!!!

manker
10-31-2016, 09:52 AM
These girls?

In related news, I saw a clickbait title the other day; 'YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HOLLY VALANCE LOOKS LIKE NOW!!1'
Got suckered in and had to wade through eleven browser hijacks because I refused to believe she'd attained landwhale status. Sure enough she still looks 16.

I apologise in advance if any Americans read the previous sentence because now you've broken the law, bigly.
Enjoy your FBI butt-rape.

mjmacky
10-31-2016, 12:03 PM
Busy times, inactive here but not away announcing it as a word parfait

I'm officially, of this very hour, unemployed! Intentional it was, so celebrations are in order, many of them. I am going to investigate what kind of debauchery I can get into now that I'm going to have loads of free time. Study a language? Forget that, I'll learn when I'm drunk.

Barbarossa
10-31-2016, 12:33 PM
Does anyone want to see my pumpkins?

manker
10-31-2016, 12:43 PM
Does anyone want to see my pumpkins?Mais oui.
Not even bovvered if it's a euphemism.

manker
10-31-2016, 12:47 PM
Busy times, inactive here but not away announcing it as a word parfait

I'm officially, of this very hour, unemployed! Intentional it was, so celebrations are in order, many of them. I am going to investigate what kind of debauchery I can get into now that I'm going to have loads of free time. Study a language? Forget that, I'll learn when I'm drunk.Are you all yen'd up? Debauchery usually costs a shedload of money, it might be different in Japan though. I know it is in Canadia.
Good luck and godspeed.

Post before and after pics of your debauched pumpkins also.

Barbarossa
10-31-2016, 12:54 PM
Does anyone want to see my pumpkins?Mais oui.
Not even bovvered if it's a euphemism.

Well alrighty then! :)

JPaul
10-31-2016, 01:10 PM
Phoatieshopped, obviousement.

manker
10-31-2016, 01:11 PM
Noice, barbs.
The dog one is awesome, make sure you post pics of them lit up in the dark too.

Btw, yes everyone will notice the leafy suburbs you cunningly managed to get into the pic, you filthy rich bar-steward.
I'm only surprised you didn't manage to find an angle to show a lingerie model or two relaxing in the jacuzzi :happy:

megabyteme
10-31-2016, 01:16 PM
Is 'shining the pumpkins' a euphemism, because somebody got those all glossy. :happy:

Barbarossa
10-31-2016, 01:18 PM
Noice, barbs.
The dog one is awesome, make sure you post pics of them lit up in the dark too.

Nice one, Rodney. :dry:

Btw, yes everyone will notice the leafy suburbs you cunningly managed to get into the pic, you filthy rich bar-steward.
I'm only surprised you didn't manage to find an angle to show a lingerie model or two relaxing in the jacuzzi :happy:

I hope you weren't too distracted by that to miss the John Lewis rattan-effect garden furniture :unsure:

I'm just gutted I haven't got a wide enough angle to include the hot tub :pinch: