PDA

View Full Version : Protowall And Blocklist Manager

XxKrNxStyLeZxX
07-09-2004, 11:45 PM
I downloaded these 2 things....i got both of them installed and working. I updated the list on protowall and did the check sources thing on blocklist.

And now....what do i do after that? I see i have to do something in the inclusions and exlucsions thing but I dunno what I have to do. Can someone tell me what I need to do to get these two programs working right?? (and the other programs they will work with)

oh and in Options>Sources is the whole thing supposed to be blank? mines blank and when i click in the box, theres an error message and it exits.... "Run-Time error '91': Object Variable or With Block variable not set"

---------------------------

ok heres what ive done so far...I did check sources, went to options and put in App Location for protowall and kazaa lite.....and did the export all option....and i exported whatever it is im exporting to Protowall and K lite.....

is there anything else i need to do?? im still confused...i dunno if its working or not...or i have the newest update....and why that error message is coming up....thx

XxKrNxStyLeZxX
07-10-2004, 12:21 AM
hmm ok i fixed the error....so does anyone know what else i have to do?? maybe intrusion or whatever?