PDA

View Full Version : New Board Rules.

{I}{K}{E}
10-27-2004, 08:31 PM
The team has rebuilt the Board rules.

If you have a question please reply instead of sending a Private Message (PM) to an mod/admin so we can awnser it in public this way we don't recieve multiple PM's about the same thing/question,
also please keep this thread on-topic.

Board Rules:

The Administrators and Moderators are the ones who decide what is offensive, foul, inflammatory or excessive in nature, as well as what is considered spam, solicitation, advertising, profanity, inappropriate nudity or complaints. Their decision on the matter is final. Administrators and Moderators can and will take action without any prior warning or notice.

1. All posts, comments and opinions are those of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the site and its administrators. This forum, its administrators, and moderators reserve the right to request alteration or deletion of any post in whole or in part. Offensive posts may be deleted.

2. Post in the correct forum. Take the time to look at the other threads, read forum descriptions and see where your thread should go. Also, read the FAQs and 'Sticky' threads. The Administrators or Moderators may move threads posted in the wrong areas.

3. Spamming is not permitted and will be monitored; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible. Excessive spamming may be deleted.

4. Advertising or soliciting for a product or service for the purpose of commercial gain without the consent of the administrators is prohibited. Any such postings may be deleted for any reason.

5. Signatures and avatars will be restricted in size and content, and must not be offensive in nature. Signatures and avatars that do not comply will be removed or edited. Click here (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=83183) for detailed rules.

6. Posting images of complete nudity is forbidden on the board. However, partial (upper portion only) will be allowed within the 'Lounge'. If such pictures are posted outside the Lounge, they will be removed or edited without warning.

7. Posting pictures or links to pictures which contain graphic images of a disturbing or offensive nature will also be deleted without notice.

8. There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum. Action will be taken against those who choose to disobey, no exceptions.

9. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

10. Posting of direct download links to copyrighted material such as private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and torrentlinks are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be downloadable and will be allowed.

11. If you get placed on 'Moderation' or a 'Ban', do not circumvent that action by creating another account. Doing so can result in a permanent ban to all accounts.

12. Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up to public discussion or questioning and will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM).

Peerzy
10-27-2004, 08:44 PM
The one thing that i think is wrong with these rules is the fact that alot of the time threads are closed, posts are deleated or members placed on moderation WITHOUT knowing who did it. What would you susgust members do when and if this happens? Should they create a new thread or who should then PM?

The reason i ask this is becuase many a time this has happened to me and iv created new threads just for them to be deleated but still no PM? What should i do?

EDIT: Just to say this is relative to today and becuase i ahd 4 posts deleated and no PM untill i contacted a member of staff i am now on a moderation. The person won't return the PM so i ask how long am i on moderation for?

manker
10-27-2004, 08:50 PM
12. Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up to public discussion or questioning and will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message

Can I take this to mean that Moderators and Administrators are not accountable to the members.

When you say that questioning decisions is not tolerated, what exactly does that mean.

DanB
10-27-2004, 08:52 PM
Administrators and Moderators can and will take action without any prior warning or notice.

I like :dry:

Does that include telling people/person after the action has been taken too? :unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
10-27-2004, 08:54 PM
peerzyboy :

When someone is placed on moderation he will recieve a PM. If not you can PM any team member because we have a sticky in the team chat about members we put on moderation this way every team member can see who placed who on moderation and why. ATM only admins can put members on moderation.

If a thread or reply has been deleted and you wanna know why send a PM to the mod/admin who is online at that moment. if he/she does not know who did it I'am sure he/she will ask it for you.

Peerzy
10-27-2004, 08:56 PM
When someone is placed on moderation he will recieve a PM. If not you can PM any team member because we have a sticky in the team chat about members we put on moderation this way every team member can see who placed who on moderation and why. ATM only admins can put members on moderation.

If a thread or reply has been deleted and you wanna know why send a PM to the mod/admin who is online at that moment. if he/she does not know who did it I'am sure he/she will ask it for you.
Thank you for the reply however a few team members (including yourself) sign on so that the members cannot see you. When something is deleated and we wish to Pm if there is no Mod on the active user list what shall we do? Why do Mod's need to sign in so we cannot see them?

Entity101
10-27-2004, 08:59 PM
The one thing that i think is wrong with these rules is the fact that alot of the time threads are closed, posts are deleated or members placed on moderation WITHOUT knowing who did it. What would you susgust members do when and if this happens? Should they create a new thread or who should then PM?

The reason i ask this is becuase many a time this has happened to me and iv created new threads just for them to be deleated but still no PM? What should i do?

EDIT: Just to say this is relative to today and becuase i ahd 4 posts deleated and no PM untill i contacted a member of staff i am now on a moderation. The person won't return the PM so i ask how long am i on moderation for?

Well, I believe you got a PM from one of the moderators today. At least, that's what I read in team chat.

And posting the same things again after something gets deleted is a big NO-NO.

Peerzy
10-27-2004, 09:02 PM
Well, I believe you got a PM from one of the moderators today. At least, that's what I read in team chat.

Well oftern it is deleated without warning (which is now okay according to the new rules) however who am i spose to PM when the person who did it is appearing offline. And yes i was mistaken after 4 deleated posts and 2 threads IKE pm'd me telling me to stop it. I then replied and had to make a thread to ask him to reply. I still do not know how long i am on moderation for as IKE has not replied to two Pms.

Peerzy
10-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Also Entity about your 15 year old comment, what if i am 6 years old. And i dont understand thjat my post is gone so i should repost it. Or if im 13 and have a mental issue. Shouldnt the team treat every member the same and be aware that some members have health issues.

manker
10-27-2004, 09:07 PM

I don't believe Peerzy has a 15 year old brain.

However, there are some that do. So to prevent this becoming an issue, why not send a PM to people who get their stuff deleted with a short explanitory note.

Courtesy. This shouuld be number one rule on the moderator guidelines.

DanB
10-27-2004, 09:10 PM
Courtesy. This shouuld be number one rule on the moderator guidelines.

Very true. For proof it read this post http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=897863&postcount=8, it does put people off

Entity101
10-27-2004, 09:41 PM
However, there are some that do. So to prevent this becoming an issue, why not send a PM to people who get their stuff deleted with a short explanitory note.
In a lot of cases it is clear to everybody why a post gets deleted or a thread closed. Specially with flames and off-topic posts.

Some members keep doing what they do even if we send a PM, so why bother sending a PM?

Peerzy
10-27-2004, 09:43 PM
In a lot of cases it is clear to everybody why a post gets deleted or a thread closed. Specially with flames and off-topic posts.

Some members keep doing what they do even if we send a PM, so why bother sending a PM?
I can remember countless times when i have recieved no pm bu let not one where i have recieved one. I remember a while ago Nikkid pm'd me about flaming Jonno. Pm's were friendly and iv never stated on jonno again.

Rat Faced
10-27-2004, 09:44 PM

Manners.

We cant get at them, if we arent doing it properly.

Remember Billy "I got no PMs" Dean?.... except we had copies of the PMs back and forth..

Paul

RGX
10-27-2004, 09:47 PM
I think manners went out of the window a long time ago. :)

sArA
10-27-2004, 09:47 PM

The key word here is 'some'. As the overwhelming majority of members are pretty decent people, I will happily pm people if I delete or close threads. Its the least I can do....and I guess I should expect some flack if I don't. Although by PM rather than a thread on the board would be nice.

Those that choose to ignore pm's are just asking for moderation though....

manker
10-27-2004, 09:50 PM
Hehe Entity cracks me up - and his post was deleted! :P

Now what about my initial points about the accountability of the mod team.

Thanks RF and Sara. That is more or less what I was about to type.

Rat Faced
10-27-2004, 09:52 PM
The Mod Team is accountable to the Admin Team.

Individual Mods are accountable to the Mod/Admin Team

manker
10-27-2004, 09:59 PM
That's not what I meant.

Can members of the board expect members of the team to account for their actions when questioned.

DanB
10-27-2004, 10:01 PM
That's not what I meant.

Can members of the board expect of the team to account for their actions when questioned.

Members aren't allowed to question the mods

Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up to public discussion or questioning and will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM).

Rat Faced
10-27-2004, 10:04 PM
That's not what I meant.

Can members of the board expect members of the team to account for their actions when questioned.

We have to account for our actions to the Team.

The members make the board... without them, there is no board.

The end result is, a Team decison is a Team Decision...

Actions of individuals can be questioned to other Mods/Admins, and have often been overturned or punishments changed by the Team.

Edit:

What we will not accept, is people starting threads to question decsions, without going through the proper channels. That usually doesnt help matters, and often turns members of the Team against the person starting a public thread.

ie: We dont like airing Dirty Laundry in public

manker
10-27-2004, 10:18 PM
So if I and others have a problem with a team decision, how are we meant to debate the point. It has become impossible since speaking to more than one person thro' PM isn't practicable.

Or am I missing the point - the point being that we're not meant to disagree with team decisions such that any team mistakes go unheralded and therefore these mistakes get perpetuated due to lack of accountability.

On the plus side, this does mean that the fragile egos of the upper echelon get protected.

That is the point of these new rules, isn't it.

Enough pointing, I'll let someone else get a word in edgeways.

Peerzy
10-27-2004, 10:19 PM
I think Rat Faced is right and the atitude of Entity is all wrong. A friendly Pm goes along way.

Cheese
10-27-2004, 10:20 PM
We have to account for our actions to the Team.

The members make the board... without them, there is no board.

The end result is, a Team decison is a Team Decision...

Actions of individuals can be questioned to other Mods/Admins, and have often been overturned or punishments changed by the Team.

Edit:

What we will not accept, is people starting threads to question decsions, without going through the proper channels. That usually doesnt help matters, and often turns members of the Team against the person starting a public thread.

ie: We dont like airing Dirty Laundry in public

Is that because you usually get proven wrong by the members? Someone makes a hasty mod decision and so now you can hide behind rule 12 and just ignore PM's?

I think if members want to make a point about your decisions being wrong then they should be able to. Of course flaming should not be allowed but a simple request to acknowledge to the board why certain actions have been taken isn't out of order and a discussion should be allowed to take place.

tesco
10-27-2004, 10:39 PM
Why did entity post the rules again in a new thread, which is locked. :blink:

{I}{K}{E}
10-27-2004, 10:43 PM

Check the navigator bar next 2 User CP ;)

Cheese
10-27-2004, 10:43 PM

12. Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up to public discussion or questioning and will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM).

Be careful Ross.

Rat Faced
10-27-2004, 10:57 PM
Is that because you usually get proven wrong by the members? Someone makes a hasty mod decision and so now you can hide behind rule 12 and just ignore PM's?

I think if members want to make a point about your decisions being wrong then they should be able to. Of course flaming should not be allowed but a simple request to acknowledge to the board why certain actions have been taken isn't out of order and a discussion should be allowed to take place.

No. If they dont agree with a MOD decision, they can PM that MOD, PM another MOD or PM Admin.

If the other MOD/Admin agree's with them, then it will be brought up in Team Chat.

However, I've changed my mind on decisions I've made after a friendly to and fro of PMs with the member concerned, you dont always have to go somewhere else... Friendly PMs will clear up 9/10 problems.

Team Decisions are not taken lightly... There is often a debate.

A Decision has to be made however. We get complaints about how long some decisions take to make... well, thats with 10 or so of us... How long would it take with 100? Im sorry, at times a decision needs to be taken..

If its a Team Decision, then its final. Whether the Team Decision is one i agree with or not personally, its still something i will follow.

This is called Collective Responsibility i believe.

Peerzy
10-27-2004, 11:04 PM
No. If they dont agree with a MOD decision, they can PM that MOD, PM another MOD or PM Admin.

If the other MOD/Admin agree's with them, then it will be brought up in Team Chat.

However, I've changed my mind on decisions I've made after a friendly to and fro of PMs with the member concerned, you dont always have to go somewhere else... Friendly PMs will clear up 9/10 problems.

A Decision has to be made however. We get complaints about how long some decisions take to make... well, thats with 10 or so of us... How long would it take with 100? Im sorry, at times a decision needs to be taken..

If its a Team Decision, then its final. Whether the Team Decision is one i agree with or not personally, its still something i will follow.

For 2 of the 3 times i was banned it was not a team choice, and i personally had to rip off heads to get in contact with the team and get something done about it. Pming the person who banned me only lead to no reply's. Pming others only got me 3 replys saying we didnt even know you were banned. If i am banned for example, what should i do? Create a new accoun is against the rules? Should i phone p my mother and ask her to create an account and ask:unsure:?

tesco
10-27-2004, 11:18 PM
Check the navigator bar next 2 User CP ;)
So why didn't he jsut link to this thread. :frusty:

Cheese
10-27-2004, 11:19 PM

:lol:

If I actually believed it worked like that then I wouldn't piss and moan.

Rat Faced
10-27-2004, 11:23 PM
Cheese,

You know damn well it works like that.

You know damn well that MODs dont just follow like sheep, and we do make sure that our feelings are known on matters that concern members of this board.

We dont always agree on things in Team Chat. However, once a decision is taken by the Team, then we follow it.

Paul

Edit: There are occasions when the Team Members have been well upfront with the members on what they think about matters being discussed in Team Chat too :P

Virtualbody1234
10-28-2004, 12:02 AM
You missed the whole point. The last rule about discussing the mod decisions is to avoid the long and drawn out debates over simple issues. We see this just about every time simple issues are dealt with.

Long drawn out discussions never lead to an agreement and only creates more disharmony between the mods and members. Let's stop doing that. Private Messages might work better. Keep it to the people involved.

tesco
10-28-2004, 12:05 AM
You missed the whole point. The last rule about discussing the mod decisions is to avoid the long and drawn out debates over simple issues. We see this just about every time simple issues are dealt with.

Long drawn out discussions never lead to an agreement and only creates more disharmony between the mods and members. Let's stop doing that. Private Messages might work better. Keep it to the people involved.
Sorta like we're seeing now. ;)

dodgy368
10-28-2004, 12:43 AM
I'm a Mod on another site, if a Member has a problem with one of my decisions then I ask them to come to me with it, if we can't resolve it then I tell them to take it to another Mod who then contacts me and another couple of Mods, we have a QUICK discussion and decide what to do, I will stick with what all the Mods decide unless it's a very VERY sensitive issue which only crops up maybe once a year and we then get the main site Admin involved.

The Mods on this site seem to be very fair minded and are only there to help this site run smoothly which helps ALL of YOU, they are NOT there to spoil your fun.

If you try to respect all members then the Mods won't have to get on your case, it's down to you.:)

Keikan
10-28-2004, 03:34 AM
marshall law

Smurfette
10-28-2004, 05:40 AM
LOL look at the politics!
Arbitrary decisions are made by a few, without notification, for the benefit of the community as a whole and are not questionable... can we say "Communism", children?
You may not like that appraisal of the current rules but that's what it is, any way you slice it.
This thread leaves an awful taste in the mouth - FST Council members please note.

Entity101
10-28-2004, 08:09 AM
I think Rat Faced is right and the atitude of Entity is all wrong. A friendly Pm goes along way.

I do send friendly PMs, just not to you. There are better ways to waste my time.

dodgy368
10-28-2004, 09:29 AM
Smurfette, if you've got a better way of running this board then I'm sure the Mods will listen to it.;)

Smurfette
10-28-2004, 05:11 PM
Smurfette, if you've got a better way of running this board then I'm sure the Mods will listen to it.;)
Luvvit. Did you read that I disagree with the 'Party Line' attitude that these new rules propose? Damn right.
When you don't like the way a meal tastes, do you show your mom how it should be done? No, you don't, so your childish comment is ungrounded, isn't it?

dodgy368
10-28-2004, 05:14 PM
That's simple, just don't eat it.

Cheese
10-28-2004, 06:03 PM
I'm confused. Is communist cooking that bad?

*doggy368: Where's this forum you say you're a mod on? I can only find a QPR notice board and I'm sure that's not what you were going on about.

dodgy368
10-28-2004, 06:14 PM
www.qpr.co.uk (http://www.qpr.co.uk)
(Enter Official site, not World)

It's in the Interact section on the left.

Busyman
10-28-2004, 07:15 PM
I think the most major thing on this board is some mods and admin do not have the temperament nor logical thinking that is tantamount to running a smooth board.

If a member is making funky posts in the wrong section and ignoring rules, PM them.
If it persists after said member has read the PM, moderate him.
If it persists further ban him.

Simple eh?

There would be no complaint posts for they have received a PM.
If there is then the member has no leg to stand on.

Back folks into a corner with logic.
Some mods are thinking, "Well I felt that the memb....."
Don't feel a damn thing!!! Stick to the damn logic and everything else falls into place.

Peerzy has been annoying sometimes but I wonder if certain steps were taken would he even have a leg to stand on. When the team ignores PM's or better yet never sends them then what kind of board is being run?
Stuff like this should be able to be resolved quickly but alas it drags on because it's not addressed unless it's with a banning or moderation.

In these cases other members see it and it becomes a domino effect of dissatisfaction.

A man sits in a chair that he's not supposed to sit in. An officer asks him to sit in another seat. The man doesn't move. The officer proceeds to pull him out of the seat and crack the man in head. Everyone see it and a riot ensues.

This happened before, only in some cases the officer doesn't ask a damn thing. :dry:

I know these things to be true for I was banned for being "unhelpful" and didn't even know it. I also remember a thread of mine being closed because the title said "STFU!!! and GTFO!!!" with no PM (apparently the closer didn't read it either).

If you can't bother then why be a mod unless it's for some weird internet ego boost.

Intelligent posts don't make a good mod. Good, logical decisions make a good mod.

Stay logical or GTFO.

sArA
10-28-2004, 08:45 PM
You make some good points as ever busyman, :)

even if you are...as usual, a little indignant in your style of post. :ermm:

I will endeavour not to illogically crack anyone's virtual head in, in an attempt to further boost my already inflated Internet ego. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I trust you will endeavour to do likewise ;)

dodgy368
10-28-2004, 09:18 PM
BIG apology to Smurfette.

I'm very sorry, I just skimmed through this thread and thought it was members just having a moan at the Mods, I've read it again "properly"(will do in future) and realise that this isn't the case, quite a few of you have very valid reservations about these "new rules".

I think this bit by Busyman hits the nail on the head;

"I think the most major thing on this board is some mods and admin do not have the temperament nor logical thinking that is tantamount to running a smooth board.

If a member is making funky posts in the wrong section and ignoring rules, PM them.

Simple eh?

Don't feel a damn thing!!! Stick to the damn logic and everything else falls into place."
.........................................................................................................
IMHO, the title of this thread should have been "We are reviewing the rules, suggestions please".

Mods are there to make the board run smoothly(not give grief to people you don't like(I've been tempted on my site! lol)), if you can't be bothered to stick to the rules then don't do the job, because you hinder NOT help the good Mods.

My suggestion to the Mods and Admin is, discuss this first(with the members), open a new section for it if needs be, don't just slap a set of rules into place, you'll end up with anarchy!!!

Smurfette, sorry again, hope you can forgive me.:D

ps, this post wasn't a dig at the Mods, you guys and gals have a hard job, I take my hat off to the ones that do it for the right reason.

Busyman
10-28-2004, 09:22 PM
You make some good points as ever busyman, :)

even if you are...as usual, a little indignant in your style of post. :ermm:

I will endeavour not to illogically crack anyone's virtual head in, in an attempt to further boost my already inflated Internet ego. :lol: :lol:

I trust you will endeavour to do likewise ;)
Imagine me modding....no one would ever see my indignity again. :lol:

:dry:

Busyman
10-28-2004, 09:24 PM
BIG apology to Smurfette.

I'm very sorry, I just skimmed through this thread and thought it was members just having a moan at the Mods, I've read it again "properly"(will do in future) and realise that this isn't the case, quite a few of you have very valid reservations about these "new rules".

I think this bit by Busyman hits the nail on the head;

"I think the most major thing on this board is some mods and admin do not have the temperament nor logical thinking that is tantamount to running a smooth board.

Simple eh?

Don't feel a damn thing!!! Stick to the damn logic and everything else falls into place."
.........................................................................................................
IMHO, the title of this thread should have been "We are reviewing the rules, suggestions please".

Mods are there to make the board run smoothly(not give grief to people you don't like(I've been tempted on my site! lol)), if you can't be bothered to stick to the rules then don't do the job, because you hinder NOT help the good Mods.

My suggestion to the Mods and Admin is, discuss this first, open a new section for it if needs be, don't just slap a set of rules into place, you'll end up with anarchy!!!

Smurfette, sorry again, hope you can forgive me.:D

ps, this post wasn't a dig at the Mods, you guys and gals have a hard job, I take my hat off to the ones that do it for the right reason.
Actually the basic rules have here (and should be) for awhile but I get what you are saying.

bigboab
10-28-2004, 09:31 PM
Could we not have a section visible only to those that are banned/moderated and Admin/Mods. Where both sides could communicate and all the Admin/Mods could actually see those communications. From where I am viewing there is too much of 'you did not pm', 'you did not say that' etc. When the ban is conclusive then that member would be banned from this section too.

This would also give the members concerned a chance to air their views and receive the views of the Moderating team.:)

Just a thought.:)

sArA
10-28-2004, 09:41 PM
Imagine me modding....no one would ever see my indignity again. :lol:

:dry:

I was hoping you would endeavour to practice what you preach when it comes to reasoned logical thought......

a mod :blink: I didn't know....no really....I didn't :lol:

sArA
10-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Could we not have a section visible only to those that are banned/moderated and Admin/Mods. Where both sides could communicate and all the Admin/Mods could actually see those communications. From where I am viewing there is too much of 'you did not pm', 'you did not say that' etc. When the ban is conclusive then that member would be banned from this section too.

This would also give the members concerned a chance to air their views and receive the views of the Moderating team.:)

Interesting idea bigboab :)

Busyman
10-28-2004, 10:49 PM
I was hoping you would endeavour to practice what you preach when it comes to reasoned logical thought......

a mod :blink: I didn't know....no really....I didn't :lol:
Expound please. :huh:

dodgy368
10-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Totally agree with Sara, good call.:D

kAb
10-29-2004, 03:03 AM
Moderators and Admins rarely rarely rarely PM me back when I PM them. It doesn't work.
@bigboab, it will never happen, the mods and admins have to much pride and arrogance to ever listen to the other side, what they decide is final and they will never consider any other option because they believe it would make them look weak. This assholeness is what caused/causes most people to leave this board.

Busyman
10-29-2004, 04:14 AM
Moderators and Admins rarely rarely rarely PM me back when I PM them. It doesn't work.
@bigboab, it will never happen, the mods and admins have to much pride and arrogance to ever listen to the other side, what they decide is final and they will never consider any other option because they believe it would make them look weak. This assholeness is what caused/causes most people to leave this board.
Too much dude, too much. :o

RealitY
10-29-2004, 05:37 AM
It gets old reading this same shit over and over again with the now never ending riff between some members and some mods and it really gives this site a foul taste, perhaps now after all the wasted time on this all involved could knock it off for the better of the site as I cant imagine a noob finding this bickering very appealing or anyone for that matter as well...

thewizeard
10-29-2004, 05:50 AM

Seems a very good idea, except there is a chance that everybody would try to get moderated just to be able to see the hidden forum...

bigboab
10-29-2004, 09:07 AM
Seems a very good idea, except there is a chance that everybody would try to get moderated just to be able to see the hidden forum...But they would only see their own 'arguments/discussions' with administration, not anyone elses.;)

thewizeard
10-29-2004, 09:40 AM
Well...I still think it is a good idea; considering that it came from an old fart.. lol :lol:

sArA
10-29-2004, 09:50 AM

Thankyou, I am so glad you have such a high opinion of us.... :dry:

@busyman, I just never realised you aspired to the erm lofty heights of moderatorship! Clearly it is a job we would all want considering the respect and high regard we are given by the members....(see above) :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I am closing this as it has gone way off topic and I am partially to blame :lol: Feel free to reopen the discussion about the rules in a new thread.