PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix: Path of Neo

{I}{K}{E}
02-16-2005, 12:37 PM
The Matrix: Path of Neo

Set in the Matrix universe, THE MATRIX: PATH OF NEO will enable players to actually play as “Neo,” the central character, and relive his most important and memorable scenarios from the complete film trilogy, including the original film, THE MATRIX. Throughout the game, the path the player takes to resolve each scenario and the resulting consequences will be scripted and directed by the Wachowski Brothers. The likenesses of all of the films’ key actors -- including Keanu Reeves (“Neo”), Laurence Fishburne (“Morpheus”), Carrie-Ann Moss (“Trinity), and Hugo Weaving (“Agent Smith”) -- will be featured in THE MATRIX: PATH OF NEO, which will also include footage from all three feature films, as well as THE ANIMATRIX.

The Matrix: Path of Neo is slated for a release late 2005 for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox.

DarthInsinuate
02-16-2005, 12:59 PM
i look forward to this - i think the biggest problem with Enter The Matrix was that it was rushed to coincide with the release of The Matrix: Reloaded, hopefully without the pressure of Warner's deadlines Shiny can show what they're capable of

Guyver
02-16-2005, 05:33 PM
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!.....

no pc ?!? :(

silent h3ro
02-16-2005, 07:52 PM
All matrix games have sucked. :dry:

asmithz
02-16-2005, 08:03 PM
All matrix games have sucked. :dry:

There only one that got released so far, and yeah it sucked. Matrix online is pretty good, not as lame as etm.

Guyver
02-16-2005, 08:38 PM
Atari is developing and publishing The Matrix: Path of Neo, an interactive console and PC game based on The Matrix movie trilogy from Warner Bros. Pictures. The Matrix: Path of Neo is slated for worldwide release in Q4 2005 and will be available on the PlayStation 2, the Xbox and the PC.

from megagames, this also says PC!!!! YES!!!!

Timz
02-17-2005, 01:11 AM
i really think they are going in the wrong direction by trying to capitolize on the Matrix ideas. They should just leave the movies alone...

Peerzy
02-17-2005, 02:23 AM
i really think they are going in the wrong direction by trying to capitolize on the Matrix ideas. They should just leave the movies alone...

I really think they are going in the wrong direction by trying to capitolize on the Matrix ideas. They should just have left the first movie alone and not fucked around with the shyte second and third movie.

colt45joe
02-17-2005, 04:48 AM
i thourougly enjoyed Enter the Matrix for the ps2, i loved the music, and the gameplay was fun, and i never had any problems with the game crashing or any wierd bugs. i beat it, and loved it. :)

Guyver
02-17-2005, 05:47 AM
i thourougly enjoyed Enter the Matrix for the ps2, i loved the music, and the gameplay was fun, and i never had any problems with the game crashing or any wierd bugs. i beat it, and loved it. :)

ditto, i bought it at wallmart for 17 dollars lol, i liked it much :D

cpt_azad
02-17-2005, 07:07 AM
etm = 5 bucks and i felt ripped off :dry:

scribblec
02-17-2005, 05:31 PM
i completed enter the matrix with the girl

i could never get past the airport with the man where theres a helicopter and swot teams :(

Cheese
02-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Does anyone even care about The Matrix anymore?

Apart from the fanboys of course...

I shall give this game a miss and play something that is truly innovative and isn't riding on the coat-tails of some expired film licence.