Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: tracker accounts trade without disable

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    cut out the "sorry for this guy" in my post regarding this dumbass.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Surely the whole point of "invites" is to develop a stronger long-term community. Buying & selling invites + trying to cheat the system only underlines the type of people you want to keep out!!
    Quite new to all this myself (2 to 3 months), but happy to wait until I've "earned my right" so to speak.....

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    whats was in ur mind when u created this thread, no tracker allow trading thats the rule and if u trade and don't get caught you are lucky

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    what if someone else created this username here and post this crap to get that user (the real user ) disabled on those tarckers ??

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by HA1L2ME View Post
    Hi just wondering if people can list trackers they have successfully traded and afterward it hasn't been disabled. Also wich they have traded and have gotten disabled.

Successfully traded without disable

thedvdclub
    torrentleech
    torrentdamage
    bitseduce
    bitsoup

traded with disable

bitme
    bitmetv
    blackcats
    supertorrents
    s**********
    thanks for the heads up your traded account on tl is now banned as well
    have a nice day and btw i do hope CurseTwo was not your main account as the email matchs on that was on the banned account but just in case i banned that to
    Last edited by kingrob; 11-17-2007 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Welcome back kingrob

Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    Hi just wondering if people can list trackers they have successfully traded and afterward it hasn't been disabled. Also wich they have traded and have gotten disabled.

Successfully traded without disable

thedvdclub
    torrentleech
    torrentdamage
    bitseduce
    bitsoup

traded with disable

bitme
    bitmetv
    blackcats
    supertorrents
    s**********
    have a nice day and btw i do hope CurseTwo was not your main account as the email matchs on that was on the banned account but just in case i banned that to

btw i hope CurseTwo was not your main account as the email links to it
    but just in case i have banned that one as well
    Lol, just created this silly thread to lose your TL acc
    Last edited by raj3186; 11-17-2007 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    Welcome back kingrob

Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post

btw i hope CurseTwo was not your main account as the email links to it
    but just in case i have banned that one as well

Nope, but since I don't want more of the people I traded with to be disabled. I guess ill edit the post

But you guys shouldn't disable other peoples accounts for my mistake...
    Last edited by HA1L2ME; 11-17-2007 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5

i miss your "lol" and "it's cool" attitude here a little. anything wrong?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    Welcome back kingrob

Nope, but since I don't want more of the people I traded with to be disabled. I guess ill edit the post

u think u r too cool to be caught hmmmm and why not disable other act when u trade their is always a ban is written on it it may happen anytime 1 day, month or a year or whenever they caught u they will ban.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    The whole point of having an invite only, or closed door, policy is to restrict who is eligible to join.

Simply put, invites are issued to existing members to offer to friends and acquaintances.

So, why do so many trackers have a closed door policy? Is it because the trade associations are so actively looking at ways of closing our sites down, and sending senior admin and uploaders to prison for 10 years, with the added incentive of a half million dollar fine.

I found the statement about making invite/account trades legal insulting. It's almost like the wishes of the site staff mean nothing. Some people are not happy about getting files for absolutely nothing (only admin and uploaders take the real risk), but insist on pushing their worthless opinions on those who take the risk in the first place.

If someone opens a site then dictates that it will be a closed door site with a restricted membership base, then who are the n00bs to say otherwise.

What really annoys me is that we have some really opinionated individuals here at FST, who make statements about how places should be open door, or how invites or accounts should be allowed to be swapped or traded (or even sold), but as soon as the Fuzz comes a knocking at the site door, they will be the first ones to hide under their pillow.

Remember that site staff and uploaders are running a gauntlet with the various trade associations, so please show a little bit of respect. After all, if you want to practice what you preach, then hire your own server, install your own scripts, and run the site how you want to run it. All the time it is someone else who is running a site, respect their wishes, and respect their rules as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast