Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ScL uploaders suck, nu entourage or dexter.....

MichealZ7X
    these is wai scl will never be able to be a 0day site even public trackers like demonoid did these torrents. good thing we have sct. shame on you z7x and your tracker. wat do you guys think?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    It's become a fashion of sorts to make an account here just to flame a torrent site.Maybe there should be restricted access to the newbies for the entire BT section.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I think that there are far to many people finding stupid stuff to bitch about
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Well, to be honest, this isn't new news. I think we all know that Scl isn't all that great. But...I think it's just rude to say that certain uploaders "suck". They're taking their own time to bring us new releases.

Whether they are painfully slow or not, uploaders should be respected.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by funkin' View Post
    well, to be honest, this isn't new news. I think we all know that scl isn't all that great. But...i think it's just rude to say that certain uploaders "suck". They're taking their own time to bring us new releases.

Whether they are painfully slow or not, uploaders should be respected.
    +1

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by MichealZ7X View Post
    these is wai scl will never be able to be a 0day site even public trackers like demonoid did these torrents. good thing we have sct. shame on you z7x and your tracker. wat do you guys think?
    I think your desperately in need of a spellchecker

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ScL is a great community my friend. They might be off in their pretimes sometimes but that doesn't mean that the tracker is bad. PLus ScL is a community tracker where almost everybody knows everybody and im guessing youre that one who is not getting enough attention so you feel you have to come here and maybe get some groundbreaking attention.

Listen..Go do some pushups or sometinhg. Go to sleep. Stop beating yourself up over pretimes.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I think your desperately in need of a spellchecker
    you're

not your

Sorry, too juicy to pass up.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    ScL is a great community my friend.

i hear people say that a lot ... but what does it really mean ??

i am on ScL ... there is nothing extraordinary i see about the users there... and the forums, if anything, really need more activity to impress me...

what evidence can you offer that it is such a great community ? if anything ScT has a stronger community ... and you never hear people bragging about the community at ScT.. . .

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    raban has a point. ScT's community is over the edge compared to ScL, and people don't even look for it due to its "community", cuz now it's fashionable to say it that way.

honestly, there's not a single point of comparison between both trackers, and u shouldn't even come here compare them.
    ScT is the king of the hill, and if few trackers can compare to it, scl for sure ain't one of them. either contents, "community", speeds, or whatever else u wanna name.

Just let'em be on their little corner and don't open threads like this saying the obvious, and trying to trash a tracker.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 10-27-2008 at 05:43 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast